SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first slap (mild however)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
unmanedpilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received a message from the "bank" and they claimed my WU information was fake! Of course it was but how dare they convict me of that! Wink I liked th e-mail and just wanted to know how I did with my first slap, even if it was mild.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On 8/15/07, bib_bank <bib_bank@*****.com> wrote:

ATTN;MR INGLE *******

How can you give this bank fake information that you had sent the money which was confirmed by the Western Union that you sent nothing.

If you are very sure that you really sent the money this bank is advised you to forward the correct Western Union information which will be confirmable by the Western Union.

Make sure you forward the secret question and answer with the correct control number and why this bank telling you this because we had problems with the Western Union now when we went to claim the money you said you sent but all was fake.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Rose *******
Sec Foreign Remittance Dept -********

Dear Mrs Rose *******,

Hoe DARE you convict me of sending false information! You jump to conclusions immediately without asking for an explanation. I almost feel I should not enplane and just end this entire deal, but you are lucky that I have no control on what bank I send the money to. I, however, feel it is right to give you an explanation, even if it against my will. My bank requires forms to be filled out on all withdraws over 750 U.S. Dollars, when I filled them out I told them I was sending it to Africa and they decided to put a hold on it for about a week. I have convinced them not to and have just taken it out by cash and will have to send it by DHL to someone I know in your country. I am sorry for the confusion and you should have the money within the week. Just let it be known you do not insult your customers and their associates by claiming their info was false.

From,
Ingle ********
-------------------------------------

I'm currently sending an e-mail to my lad telling him why I think he should switch banks. Cool

What?
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

........and has he replied yet?

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
unmanedpilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no and its ticking me off! Razz Both my baits haven't responded and so far its been like clockwork. I'm a little impatient, its only really been 2 days and I expect the one (who I finally delayed the info too) should be getting back to me. 1 has a reason for dropping me (fake WU form) but the other I've only been asking questions, I finally sent info and he now has the chance to ask me for money! Oh well I got a job offer scam in the mail I may reply to. If they do drop me I've got others I could work on. Cool

What?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic