SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Girl Thinks I�m Nuts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dvate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She does. Just revealed my crusading ways, and well she thinks I�m mad as a hatter..... I explained everything. "She don get id." Even when I explained how close we were to getting ripped, she still don�t get it..... My only resort hard facts. The ABC report on youtube is about as damning as it gets, as is the BBC version. Jeez does everyone in Nigeria pack or what.

Has anyone had any similar partner type issues................ R.S.V.P
The Fett
C/O Slave One

P.S- My grammer and spelling is really slippin since i dart redin dis bois ledders...........
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Show her some of Shiver's work. That's what worked for me. Now she can even be persuaded to take the occasional phone call, acting the suspicious wife part.

And menacing alien bounty hunter or not, prepare for a grammar-slap from someone. Wink There are jedi on staff. Rabbis too.

Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one of my girlfriends and the guy that cuts my hair knows about my scambaiting. Everyone else would not understand so I keep quiet about it. Your girfriend's reaction is not unusual. I'm unsure how long I would wait to tell a new boyfriend about my hobby. "Sweetie, sit down, I have something to tell you." Surprised

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Work her into a bait...

"You can be the bad barrister's secretary..."

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My family is totally disgusted. I get the 'two wrongs don't make a right' lecture whenever I try to present myself as a crime fighter. Even my friends who are mildly curious and ask me about certain characters that I've mentioned, are appalled that I'd represent myself to be an airhead heiress, a crack head, a psychic, a cripple in a wheel chair and a Mormon nun. My own mother is pissed at me cuz I keep killing her in my baits. She dies a lot anyway.

Normal people just don't understand. But they also don't have as much fun.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dvate
You wrote:
My Girl Thinks I�m Nuts

You are. We all are. Think about it. We waste untold hours fighting a war we cannot win, against an enemy we cannot see, to protect people we do not know.

Does that sound like a sane hobby to you?
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ B. A. Ware: Dude, that explanation of our hobby/arm chair sport was nucking futs ey! Best one I've seen yet.

@ the OP: Yeah I get crazy looks, but not from the sig. other. I get it from my family. My mom and dad worries that I'll have someone show up at my front door with a big machete (I've tried so many ways to tell them that nothing will happen I use gmail blah blah blah... nothing clicks with them). My sis says I'm nuts and a loser and to go spend more meaningful time outside. My friend that does know is neutral. The one coworker that does know has given me a few ideas. My ex thought I was funny, but totally off the rocker. She came around eventually with more of a "don't bait on my router" type of deal.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recommended reading for those secondary RL folks who don't get it:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119539

Do we play with these scumbags? Yes. Waste their time and resources getting them to chase dollars they will never see? Yes. Humiliate them in public as often as possible? Yes. Get their real bank accounts and fake websites closed down as fast as we can? Hell, yes! WOW, we really are bullies, making fun of people just trying to make a living.... NOT!

OTOH- Do the posts in that thread describe the situation of some real live victims when they fall for these scams? Unfortunately, yes. I will include two RL examples of just how much damage these scammers can do:

1. A very nice, albeit quite poor, lady who fell for a romance scam. She cashed a check for her "finacee", and wound up having to repay the bank thousands of dollars out of her minimum wage salary. She was barely getting along before this scammer came along, and it will take her years to climb out of the financial hole her "true love" dropped her into. This scammer not only buried her financially, he also completely destroyed her self-esteem, a common double whammy. He literally left her a wreck, emotionally and financially.

MUCH worse...

2. A man in the States who fell for a lotto scam. He was out of work, and his son had been diagnosed with cancer. No insurance, and he couldn't afford the treatments. Desperate, he opened an email about winning the lottery... and wound up sending off nearly a month's grocery money to the scammers via WU. He cried on the phone when he was told that it was all a scam and the money was gone.

Any questions?

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please tune in to yet another exciting episode of "Dvate and his Girlfriend". Every Friday and Sunday here on 419Eater, where passion never runs out of fashion!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic