SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My scammer's advanced script.

View next topic
View previous topic

UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the process of baiting a guy pulling a "company has pulled out of Nigeria but there is money that can be claimed if you pretend to be a member" scam. The plan to claim the fake money is VERY detailed, comprising of a number of steps. After about a month of messing him about I finally got started on step 1: Contact the Corporate Affairs comission (with a mail2world address) and tell them I need a copy of some certificate because I lost it in a fire.

I was expecting a reply telling me to pay them $x00 dollars but instead I get an e-mail telling me that I must find a way to contact Nigeria's federal court and get an affadavit to prove that the certificate I need was lost in a fire. Then they will e-mail it to me for free. I found this kind of strange: they were purposely delaying me paying them. Furthermore the IP and ISP of the computer that sent the e-mail is different from the guy I've been in contact with, thus it is a different person in a different location. Quite strange since it is such a minor role...

So I e-mailed my original contact asking him for advice. His reply was "I'll look into it. Let me get back to you" rather than "I was prepared for this, we need to bribe someone. Give me money."

It seems very odd that they are delaying my payment. I gather that the plan is to make this whole deal seem more believable by throwing in pitfalls that may happen in real life, but doing it to this extent seems unusual for a scammer.

Has anyone else seen a script that does things like this to them?

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm, in short, no. All my lads have always gone for the jugular so to speak in as short a time as possible.
At the very most, some have dilly-dallied on some niceties before cutting to the chase.

Generally though, you know how it is. Point "A" (Greetings sir) to point "B" (MCTN) in as few steps as is believable.

It's nice to see someone putting some time into his craft through, and it makes things slightly more interesting for you. It'll keep you on your toes at least.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Sgt, that I have quoted in my sig and is now back for more pain Laughing, did something similar. He would write and talk about sending the trunk box. I would have to check my emails but it was almost a month in before the courier company asked for money. This is just a psychological thing to get you to trust them more. If they can talk to you and get you to think of them as a real person with real issues, then you are more likely to help. It is the same thing love scams do.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
e6ffdyr0
Edshu the Fool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@UncleNed

you can assume that you have two differnt lads here. They might be new to cooperating and hence not doing it seamless enough. Perhaps the Corporate Affairs Comission guy has no way to collect the money securely and depends on his naija based partner.

Most probably though, it is just part of their scipt. If step 1 means for you to contact Corporate Affairs Comission and step 2 would be a bill, some of the more gifted vics might twig. This way the original lad and the comission can allways claim that they never demanded any money from you and that it was you who asked for help on the affidavit.

Sooner or later a bill will come your way, just bait along Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic