SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My sick daughter....

View next topic
View previous topic

alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Far....

My mentor helped me write an asem to a list of lads...I wont mention the mentors name...but shes good, knows what shes doing and I dont want her swamped with requests.

I wanted to see how much time I could waste and just to see how uncaring a lad could be...here goes.

Re the sign some will know what it means others will not...trust me googleing images without the space will be severly NSFW!!...those that do know...I'm shocked you do know.

Dear Sir,

I'm sorry that it took me a while to get back to you. As I was traveling to see a client, there was a mechanical problem with the company's car, and I was in a wreck. My laptop computer was broken beyond repair, and I just got a new one. My own injuries were not too bad, I broke several bones, but I'm healing. I have found a great lawyer, and we are suing to have my medical expenses paid. Hopefully I'll also get money for pain and suffering, too.

It's been hard to lay in the hospital without a way to contact you, but now that I'm better I hope that you can still need my help for the transaction. I lost all your details in the car wreck, as I was going to go to Western Union to send you the money after seeing the client. All of your details were in the passenger's seat, and that side of the car was totally demolished. The company's car was totaled, and if it wasn't for my good memory, I would not be able to have your email to contact you again.

My thoughts and prayers have been with you while I was in the hospital. It must be hard living when your parents died in the car crash and then your best friend online disappears. I'm really sorry to have seemed to let you down, but I didn't mean to. I just had a horrible accident.

Please email me back and give me your barrister's email address again. However, if you found someone else to do the transaction, please at least let me hear from you so I know how you are doing. I've been so worried about you.

Bill Marno

hooked...heres Spencer Moore...No idea why he got the email but willing to play along for the cash...

Quote:
YOU ARE TAKING THE DRUGS RECOMENDED BY THE DOCTOR...COS ITS REALLY WHAT YOU NEEDED FOR NOW.IM REALLY IMPRESS TO SE YOUR MAIL ONCE AGAIN..COS I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE ON EARTH YOU HAVE BEEN BUT THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND I HOPE YOU CAN STILL HELP ME IN THIS TRANSACTION
I STILL NEED YOUR HELP IN THIS TRANSACTION AND WOULD LOVE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY WE TALKED ABOUT VIA WESTERN UNION.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO...

RECIEVERS NAME.....DURU UZOMAH
LOCATION .....LAGOS NIGERIA
ZIP CODE......23401
SECRET QUESTION .....YOUR COLOUR
SECRET ANSWER....BLACK AND WHITE

PLEASEDO SEND THIS MONEY AND SEND ME THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION AFTERYOU SEND THE MONEY

Hello,
Thanks forgetting back so soon. You'll have to bear with me on this. I am confused having never sent money by any means other than cheque.As I said in my last emails before the car crash I'm not really sure what way this whole thing works and I get very confused.Can you let me know exactly what I have to send and the way I have to send it.After I get the money to you how long is it before I start seeing the funds in my bank getting replaced and how long after that until I see a profit?
Can you tell me honestly that this is 100% risk free and I wont end up living on the street.
Bill Marno

Quote:
Hello Bill,
How are you doing and how is the family,hope your health is getting more better now...you are such a nice man with the way i see your seriousness and i hope after the funds has been transfered to your account we can be of further assistance to ourself in the future.
I want you not to be confuse on this matter...cos we have really gotten to the last stage and soon you will come to see reason with me......the funds will be transfered to your account within the next one week after you may have sent the money to me...it wont take you up to three month when you start seeing your own profit.
The issue of sending money:you can send the money online with your credit card account,the post office or the western union outlet nearest to you.
i want you to send the money as soon as you get this mail and mail be back the western union information ...i want you to know with all sincerity this transaction is 100% risk free.
Regards

Bills worried and send two replies...
Hello Mr Moore,
Excellant. The important thing is this is really important to me.After being homeless for a long time and being at the mercy of people in the street I know it is a dangerous place.The money I will be sending is for my lodgings therefore if the money doesn't come through from your side of the deal I will end up loosing the roof over my head .So it is really important that all goes smoothly. It was hard getting back on the property ladder and getting a mortgage was a big thing for me.So loosing my home would mean loosing my job and going back to living on the dangerous street.Please be careful with my money.It took me a long time to get back on my feet but its great having my own house and car again.The money you are sending will really put me back on the map!
I have a credit card with a limit of 3000 or $5800us.
Can you talk me through the whole process so I can understand.What is the final amount that you need me to send.

Bill Marno

Mr Moore,
Can you please help me here.I haven't been able to sleep.I am soo worried.I have the money together, but the money I am going to use is not only for payment for my home...if I loose the money I loose my home, but a certain percent of the money is taken from my daughters medical fees.She has a condition that needs treatment that the goverment won't fund.

I will be using the money from her fees to send you.I didn't mention this before as i was worried that you would think bad of me...afterall what man would risk and gamble his daughters medical funds to try to make ourselves comfortable moneywise for the rest of our lives....Mr Moore I don't know if you have children yourself but please,and I say please again, can you 100% stand by your claim that once I send the payment I will be rolling in money within three weeks.Please if this isnt going to be the case then come clean.

I havent told anyone that I have this money to transfer as many would say its shameful.Please Mr Moore hand on heart will the money be here for my daughter to have her medical bills paid and my mortgage paid.Without her treatment she will no doubt suffer death after considerable pain.Please please Mr Moore I need you to be honest.

Bill

Quote:
Hello Bill,
How are you doing and how is the family ?Hope you daugther is getiing better?i quite agree with you that your daugthers health is worth talking about and its also a concern to me as well...cos you have been a good friend ever since we can to know each other and i want you to know,we both will come to live like a family one day after the successful execution of this transaction.

Mr Bill im a very responsible man blessed with a wife and four kids,so i know the love a father has towards his kids...im now vowing to you that this transaction is 100% risk free...once this money his sent to me within three weeks this funds will be transfered to you..so have no fear.

Mr Bill i would still want you to keep this transaction as as top secret till we come out successful...cos we dont know who might want us to lose this money...so keep this confidential and want you to know your mortgage and your daugthert Medical Bill would be paid with joy and she wont have to suffer death.i have been honest with you and would always be.

NOTE:Before sending the money mail be the amount you will be sending so i can instruct you on how and who is going to receive this money.

Thanks and Regards
MOORE

Mr Moore,
I was in the Western Union office this morning and they said that there is no problem sending the money but the tracking account number can not be electronically other than from a western union office itself...I have no idea what this meant but I was told that there is some way to check on line if money has arrived but this cant be done from my local branch..something to do with software malfunction.But I can send the money if thats ok with you.I didnt know what to do as it would be a couple of weeks until I go back into town.The choice is yours.will I go a head and send the money?

My daughter is really happy that we will soon be away from this money nightmare and have more money than we will know what to do with.Can I ask a big favour from you.Is it possible for the folks in your office to send her a photo of yourselves....nothing to fancy.someone must have a digital camera.Just yourselves with a sign saying "we love Buk Kakes". This would be a big treat for her and will let her remember the people who took us from this misery.

If you get back to me I can make the return journey into town before the office shuts...thats if its ok to send the money without the electronic number.

Bill

Quote:
Hello Mr Bill,
How are you doing and how is your daugther health ,hope she is feeling more better now...i pray the good lord in his infinate mercy heal her.

If you are sending the money i would need the tracking account# to receive this money..so your seriousness is highly needed i would like you to find a way and send this money,If the western union offices are not going to give you the tracking account#...then go send it through moneygram and When you have the money sent,i would require the following informations to help us with the pick up.

*The tracking account#
*The Senders Full name and Address with contact phone
number used.
*The total amount sent
*Any other information that could help with
collection

Im really glad to hear you talk about your daugther and this makes me to want to have sometime with you people after this transaction is through...Honestly i would have love to send you a pics with an inscription saying "we love Buk Kakes"but presently this could not take place as there are so many job going on in the office.

Here is the Information you will be sending it to again :
*Receiver Name...DURU UZOMAH
*ADDRESS........1 LOKO STREET
*CITY........IKOYI
*STATE.......LAGOS
*CITY........NIGERIA

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards
moore

Dear Spencer,
Thanks for the reply.Thanks for asking about my daughter...I told her that you did and her face lit up with excitment.She asked about the photograph but her smile soon disappeared when I told her you were too busy.Spencer how hard can it be to even have one black person hold the sign...I dont need the whole office.My daughter has never seen a black person were we live.She just wanted to print the photo out and take it too the hospital with her....it would really make her day.Please see what you can do...it cant be that hard.

I went to the Western union office and they explained that the money will indeed go through and they will provide me with a copy of the transaction for us.The will even scan it onto a floppy disc and I can send it by the internet to you.Please will this do as we are getting near the time when my daughter will need her medical treatment and when I send the money I need the funds back in my account for her treatment.

Please Spencer, I feel our trust is strong so get the photo sorted and ask the western union will they accept money from me via the local western union branch.

looking forward to seeing the photo.

Yours

BiIl

Quote:
Hello Mr Bill,
How are you doing?hope you are having a great day and how is your daughter's health...concerning the photo im making a PROMISE this very day i would try all my best in making sure i send you a photo with an inscription saying "we love Buk Kakes",be rest assured that the photo would be coming your way soonest.

Mr Bill,i can see the way you are serious on this matter and would want you to know that time is not on our side ,you can go ahead and send the money via western union and mail me the information needed for the pick up and i want you to know that you would surely take your daughter to the hospital with pride...be rest assured.
Regards
Moore

Wonderful...just wonderful....I promise as soon as I get the pic I'm off to the western union!
bless
Bill

this is were Spencer becomes confused and calls himself Bill...maybe this will be used later!!!

Quote:
Hello Mr Bill,
How are you doing and how is your daughter's health,hope you are having a great day....why is the photo so important to you..i have promised sending you the photo,why not count my word and go ahead and send the money.
Regards
Bill

Hello,
As I said the photo isn't for me..its for the small one.I'm a bit old to be looking for photographs lol.As we agreed it will be a big thing for her to get the photo...I'll even print it out and send you a photo of her back! I know you've agreed so thats why I trust you!

Bill

Quote:
Hello ,
I understand what you are trying to say and quite agree with you that you will be getting the photo but would love you to send the money...i would want us to deal on trust...cos i dont like the way things are going right now.
Your urgent response to this mail would be highly appreciated.

Moore
Feel a bit of a slap coming on here...
You said
cos i dont like the way things are going right now.
cos i dont like the way things are going right now.
How bloody dare you.

and do you think like the way things are going right now?....I have asked on my daughters behalf for a pic and you have agreed.I told her and she is excited.Yesterday I went back to the western union and made the first transfer for 1690.I have the receipt right here infront of me.I have fulfilled my side of the deal..have you?I thought that we were friends...I thought that you were trustable.

NOW WHATS HAPPENING?

Bill

Quote:
Hello Mr Bill,
How are you doing?hope your daughter his feeling better...I find it so hard to believe you cant trust me with your money while i would be trusting you with the Funds that will be transfered to your Account.

I am very sorry if my last mail annoyed you, Actually i was just trying to let you know that we've come a long way to start arguing on this,Come to think of it...I hate dishonest people and i am trying to be honest with you,your Daughter's health is a concern to me because i can remember vividly that i went through some pains too when i was a kid.

Mr Bill,Once Again i want you to know the high level a trust a business demand and to know that this transaction would be a huge success if we could live on trust,I would want you to act fast on this and send me the western union information for the pick up,so we could move forward,as for the "PHOTO" i am making a Promise to you once more i would definately find time to get you a photo with an inscription saying "we love Buk Kakes".

Thanks and Regard
Moore
PS:WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AT WESTERN UNION ONCE MONEY IS SENT AND THE RECIPIENT DOESN'T PICK IT UP AFTER A NUMBER OF DAYS,THE WESTERN UNION OFFICIALS WOULD RETURN THE MONEY TO THE SENDER...SO PLEASE ACT FAST

me to himWANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AT WESTERN UNION ONCE MONEY IS SENT AND THE RECIPIENT DOESN'T PICK IT UP AFTER A NUMBER OF DAYS,THE WESTERN UNION OFFICIALS WOULD RETURN THE MONEY TO THE SENDER...SO PLEASE ACT FAST
my thoughts exactly!

PLEASE I WOULD NEED THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION FOR THE PICK UP..KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION.
AWAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Dear Spencer,
I went to the bank and got a loan...I've sent the first payment and have the rest here.The bank was great but I didnt tell them what the money was for...I have a breathing space of 6weeks before I have to start repaying...by that time debt will be a thing of the past. Money isnt a problem at the minute...my little girls happiness is.If you weren't prepared to send a photo as requested you should have said.Stop stalling! It is all a matter of principle now. Get the pic to me and I'll calm down and send the scan of the western union doucument I have saved.
Bill...a man of principle

Quote:
Hello Bill,
How are you doing,hope you daughter is geting better?i would want you to extend my greetings to her. Here his the photo you ask me to send you..okay,now i have done my side of what you want me to do...i believe you can do the honourable thing now.
Regards
Moore

This is insulting....don't you agree.I send a mocked up WU slip from another friend on the forum.
Spencer...THANKS FOR GETTING INTOUCHToday I will be going to the western union and withdrawing the money....do you think that I am some sort of bloody fool.You have proved yourself totally untrustable.this is all a matter of principle and you send me this sh*t.How long did that take to throw together on photoshop.You are no doubt a con man.I'll put the money in the bank and cancell my loan and get on with my life...

Bill

No use trying to collect...I've cancelled ...just to prove that I was a man of my word.
Bill

Quote:
Hello Bill,Im so surprise with your attitude i believe we can be of help to each other but look at what you've done to me..you delayed all what im surppose to have finish doing,and to crown it all you sound without courtesy....im really disappointed at the way you acted...i do hope we can have some serious business in the future.
Regards
Spencer

Spencer,
I thought we had a deal.Do you know what a deal is?You say you will do something I say that I will do something in return.I paid the money and awaited for you to fulfil your part of the deal....NOTHING...you didn't bother..$1690 was waiting there for you..just a simple photo...thats all..not for me for my little daughter...Why was this too much trouble.?
I've cashed the western union money and lost the fees.
If you prove to be a man of your word I can resend in the future as my daughters happiness means everything to me.
If you don't contact me with what she wanted then lets just call it a day.
I await your apology,
Bill

Quote:
I Have to let you know that this is a very serious business investment any futher delay would only hinder all the effort that has been made to bring about the success of this deal and i tried to send you one of my pictures which for some reason you don't like....i want to assure you that i am a man of my words and i know the esssense of a family and i also have four kids of my own and i know that you really love your daughter very much as a man of principle i want you to consider the gains and all that you can do for your daughter when our business has been concluded and once the funds transfered to you i have the intentions of coming down to see you and your daughter i want to assure you that the picture i sent to you is my real self and the only thing added was the highlighted message...I Love Buk Kakes,which was done through my laptop only to please and satisfy you,anything otherwise is to insult my personality and integrity.My partner the whole deal now is being delayed by you and any futher delay might hinder it all from pulling off "the ball is in your court".The funds sent will be remitted to the officials involved in effecting the transfer and i would like you to know that you are the beneficiary of this Transfer.I advise strongly that while applying caution and a sense of reasoning too common sense has to be applied without doubt or negativity to ensure the satisfaction of all the parties involved.my freid i need a response from you to know where we are heading...looking forward to hearing from you.
I await your apology,
spencer
Spencer,
I feel insulted by what you have just wrote.....simple request...no lap top shit...just you holding a sign.You know what I'm after.Stop fucking around.Get it sorted.Deal or No deal?
Bill

Hes been slapped now to reel him in again...

Right Spencer....I've calmed down and I want the money....can you get me the photo for my daughter or not...If so then I can send another western union minus the half the fees...at least meet me half way?....get the pic...even if it isnt of you...someone in your office will do....no more photo chopping cropping stuff...lets be honest from now on....and lets make money.
Bill

Quote:
Hello Bill,
Thanks for your mail again.I can tell that you are interested in this transaction and a worthy partner.I apologise for any inconvinience that i have caused in the past but i can assure the other picture sent is the only one i have accessed in the computer so for the photo that will be sent i will instruct the Account manager to take digital pictures of himself if this will please you as this is done only to satisfy your daughter but this way is beyond professional ethics but your case will be considered since we are partners and possibilty of being good friends so i believe we have to be upclose and personal.

Futhermore i advise you to be serious about this business and we should work as partners for if we work together it is all in the interest of a common goal.i urge you not to be skeptical of this business investment as this will only hinder all the efforts we have both put into it.
Await your response.
Moore

and just this morning...
Quote:
Okay..expect a pics soon
padre2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite line is: "....only to satisfy your daughter but this way is beyond professional ethics...."

Hello? You're being lectured about professional ethics by a lad??? How could you not slap him for that alone!

Have fun with it, looking forward to more pictures!
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in today....

Quote:
Hello Bill,
Be calm now..everything is under control...this is part of our security protocol...you shall get the photo soon but not later than this weekend and after the deal is sealed we shall both going to be happy...this i guarantee
Moore
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

these arrived today....

blank as you can see....whats he playin at? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work. This lad really deserves to suffer Twisted Evil

Foolish poor, demonic fool...You will be impotent before the next 7 working days in Jesus name, AMEN - Ose Omo
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2309 X 100s
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gentlemen....I give you the signs!

I thank you![/img]
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful! Very Happy

What does it take to make these guys smile? I mean c'mon it's not that hard.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

What does it take to make these guys smile? I mean c'mon it's not that hard.

If you had to hold signs saying the stuff we ask for, would you smile? Wink

"i am sorry .take me vas you take me before you know that i am a small gril." - Ei1m4 Wi11iams
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I thought I was getting a load of moolah you'd see my grin from frigging space! Miserable bastards. Makes me despise them more.
Evil or Very Mad
Rapp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Spencer how hard can it be to even have one black person hold the sign...I dont need the whole office.My daughter has never seen a black person were we live.

What a great line... I laughed my ass off through that! Great work.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so....
Spencer who loves Buk kakes gets intouch

Quote:
Hello my good friend ..how are you doing and how is your daughter's health ...i have sent you the photo but havent heard anything from you...would love you to reply to this mail so we could continue with our transaction and at the nd evryone will come out smilling..
awaiting your urgent reply
thanks and regards
Moore

so ofcourse I leave him sweating for a while and then write,sending an upside down scanned western union slip complete...or is that incomplete as a bit is missing. ..

Spencer...Today is a great day...I've posted the money to you...our money worries are over.It wont be long until I make the first payment at the bank....then I'll clear all the loan in one go.My daughter was happy with the photos but would have loved then sent not so small.They are a bit pixily what ever that means.Spencer please dont delay and keep your bit of the deal and let me know when the money will be coming my way.This is indeed a great day.

I love you....your friend.
Bill.

On a side note Spencer is there anything I can send you from over here that you may find difficult to get over there....as a gift.I would have sent money but that is vulgar...phone, pc....you name it Spencer and its yours...may god be with you always

Poor Spencer...bitten and almost smelling the cash awaiting replies-

Quote:
Bill how are you doing...hope your daughter is getting better now..thanks for making plans to send me something but i think that would be in the near future..when i come visiting,,,My good friend the money that was been sent..i would love you to please send me the WESTERN UNION INFORMATION that was used to send this money so i can make the pick up and we can then proceed with this transaction..i promise to let you know when this money will be coming your way so you can make arraignment for your daughter's hospital Bill.
Thanks and Regards
Spencer

time to leave it a while before I get back asking where my money is and the like.
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, Alf. But then if I knew that I was unquestionably guaranteed that much loot by such an honest man, I'd look like a Toff as you do in your avatar. Laughing
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol....not sure if you are from the UK or not but if you knew who the real A1f R0berts was you'd know that he could never be described as a toff!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgul wrote:
If you had to hold signs saying the stuff we ask for, would you smile? Wink

But they don't know what most of it means and think they're getting heaps of money for doing it Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic