SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Incredible Hovering King of Diamonds

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: Don Felix
Scammer Location: Johannesburg
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: The Incredible Hovering King of Diamonds

This Lad was pretty smart believe it or not but that didn't stop him from falling for the Church of Diamonds and their generous spirit..

from DON FELIX [email protected]
to Pastor Godfrey O' Dette
date 13-Aug-2006
subject Urgent Response Please

From The Desk of:
Mr Don Felix
Chief Auditor,
Johannesburg South Africa.
Private Email: [email protected]

Compliment Of The Season,

I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, But please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.

l am Mr Don Felix.One of our customers Engr Barry Cole, with his entire family were among the victims of December 25, 2003 Air-Crash. For more about the Air Crash you can visit the CNN web news for the tragedy.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death, he has an account with us valued at Ten Million, One hundred and Eighty-Three Thousand US Dollars ( USD 10.183M).According to the Law, at the expiration of Three years if nobody applies to claim the funds a grace of thrity (30) days will be given before the money will revert to the ownership of the government.

My proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin or Distant Cousin for us to claim this money, so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials who will later use the money to sponsor war and kill innocent citizens in the search for political power.

Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort through to reach for any of his Relation but all was fruitless. My position as the Chief Auditor in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this (Deal) transaction.
This money will be shared on agreed percentage which must be written in the agreement of personal trusteeship,once the funds is transferred to your account in your country or anywhere else.

If not interested please distroy the mail because of the confidentiality attached to it.I promise that this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.
lf you are interesed and wish to assist me please contact me.

from Pastor Godfrey O' Dette
date 13-Aug-2006
to DON FELIX [email protected]
subject Re: Urgent Response Please

My brother in Christ,

God be with you Sir, I am pleased with your mail. I will endeavour to aid you in this ofcourse and use the money for a worthy donation. We ourselves are one of the largest charitable churches in the U.S. Our members are among thr richest in the world and this allows us to build churches in poverty ridden countries in the third world.

I am unable to assist you unless you undergo our churches induction process. I can only do business and money related things with a member of our church. I will gladly be able to process a donation for your local community of $100,000 USD if you are willing to become a member of our church and spread the word of Saint Diamonds for us.

There is nothing I can do as our doctrine dictates our money donations can only be with members of the church and I am sorry but the Lord works in mysterious ways. If you are willing to join us in our fight against poverty please reply and I shall supply our simple induction process. Upon completion of the process my Elders will approve your donation within 24 hours.
--
All Our Lords Miracles and Blessings

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

date 14-Aug-2006
subject I am ready for induction process.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,
Many thanks for your mail.
Your points are well understood and I will be happy to undergo the process of becoming a member of your church through undergoing the induction process as long as you will be able to assist me in the process of the transaction.I can even become your representative in my local area if you so wish.
Please tell me what next to do.
God bless you, the committee of elders and all members of the church.
Regards.
Don.

date 15-Aug-2006
subject Re: I am ready for induction process.

Dear brother,

This is wonderful news and I believe it is no accident we have met. We are pleased you have shown interest in our faith and fight against poverty. If you complete the induction we will see to it all your problems are taken care of and the $100,000 USD donation is processed with Godspeed.

It is a very simple and easy induction process. Normally we would be present but due to the circumstances we must ask you to photograph the induction. I have attached the icon of our beloved Saint Karlos Diamonds. This is a very important image and must be on your ceremonial robe. In order to complete the induction free of problems we ask you to note the following carefully.

1. Saint Diamonds is reknowned for baptising people in rivers while he sat on a chair. So you must be photographed sitting on a chair in a river or something full of water with your feet submerged and you must be seen to be baptising yourself or others with red wine to represent the blood of christ.

2. You must be wearing a white robe with the icon attached clearly painted on it. That is a red diamod with a K in the centre.

3. You must also have a crown of flowers around your head and a wooden spoon in your hand. He always wore flowers on his head in memory of Christ and carried a spoon to eat from strangers bowls and he thought people generosity is the way to happiness

And that is it. Please follow all instructions to the letter as my Elders are very serious when it comes to ceremonial inductions. I trust you will do a good job. If I was there with you I would baptise you myself but the circumstances being as they are we must ask you to provide photographs of your baptism. If you are ready to do this and join us I will inform the Elders of your efforts and have the neccesary requirements and steps taken to ensure your donation is paid quickly as soon as you provide photos of your sacred baptism. Do not hesitate to ask me questions if you feel you need to and may God be with you my brother.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

date 16-Aug-2006
subject please tell me more.

Dear Brother,

Many thanks for your mail concerning directions for the induction.
I must be honest to tell you that one thing baffles me about the whole process of the induction and I would want to know if I am not being initiated into some kind of cultic society,Also the wooden spoon could be difficult to get, please clarify.
Again don�t you have existing members here in South Africa who would assist/guide me with the induction ceremony because I would not want to make any mistakes during the ceremony?
Would you be kind enough to send some previous photograph for this will assist me a great more.
Please furnish me with your phone number so we can discuss on certain issues before I proceed with the ceremony.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,
Don.

date 16-Aug-2006
subject Re: please tell me more

Dea Brothet Don,

We are not a cult my friend. We are a charitable church that spreads generosity to strangers through Christs teachings and our beloved Patron Saint.

The induction has never been photographed before you are the first. Normally we would not need photos because we would have someone present to witness the ceremny but these unusual circumstances call for it. To clarify for you.

The ceremony represents Saint Diamonds methods of baptism. He always wore a crown of flowers you may create a crown hat is similar but you must be seen wearing a crown of some sort. He always sat on a chair with his feet in water. You may do this in your house with your feet in a water basin if you wish and any normal spoon is fine seeing as though you are having trouble locating a wooden one. The pouring of red wine on your forhead signifies the blood of christ washing away your sins and the robe with his icon it is self evident.

My Elders have revoked my phone privelliges for now until you have comleted the ceremony. They are eager to proceed with the donation and work with you and really want you to be a member so we may begin our work in Africa. You must see this as an honour my brother. Have no fear and trust in God. It is no accident you have come to us.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

date 17-Aug-2006
subject Re: please tell me more.

Dear Brother,
Thanks for your mail. I believe you as servant of God will be very conversant with the scriptures. Like Gideon in the Bible book of Judges, when he received the call to deliver the children of Israel from the hands of their warring neighbors, he had to ask and ask questions to be sure that the Lord indeed is the one speaking to him. Likewise, I want you to pardon me for the series of questions I have to ask because the days are full of unpredictable things.
Could you please tell me where your church is based? What are your physical address and or web address? Is the founder the great Saint Karlos Diamond still alive? How do you think that I can benefit the church?
Please brother kindly give me every necessary information I should know about your church for I do not want to make mistakes.
Thanking you so far for everything.
Remain Blessed in the Lord.
Regards,
Don

Did a little search for some bible stuff and a bit of copt n pastin' to shut this Lad up..

date 17-Aug-2006

Dear Don,

I hope you are not a "Doubting Thomas", brother Don. I do not normally need to explain myself or our intentions but seeing as though you are very far away I have no choice. St. Diamonds was a private man that lived 500 years after Christ's death, so no my Son he is not alive. Upon receipt of your induction I will forward all relevant doctrine to you for your perusal. We have already discussed your importance to us in the building of new church in your community, so I am a little confuse as to why you see fit to question me now.

I have prepared a little lesson on Gideon for you. You see yourself as being Gideon???..and I God..Sir I am a mere Pastor that is trying to spread generosity through Christ's teachings..I pray you will ask your local Pastor for his website address..If he has one I would like to visit his site..My address is as follows..

Via Tristto, 4190 Sinalotta (SI)
Centro Comical Valhalla

Gideon- His story is told in chapters 6 to 8 in The Book of Judges. He is also named in the Epistle to the Hebrews as an example of a man of faith. He is the son of Joash, from the clan of Abiezers in the tribe of Manasseh. The name Gideon means "Destroyer", "Mighty warrior" or "Feller (of trees)".
As is the pattern throughout the book of Judges, the Israelites again turned away from God after forty years of peace brought by Deborah's victory over Canaan and were allowed to be attacked by the neighbouring Midianites and Amalekites. God chose Gideon, a young man from an otherwise unremarkable clan from the tribe of Manasseh, to free the people of Israel and to condemn their worship of idols. Very unsure of both himself and God's command, he requested proof of God's will by a miracle:

36Then Gideon said to God, "You say that you have decided to use me to rescue Israel. 37Well, I am putting some wool on the ground where we thresh the wheat. If in the morning there is dew only on the wool but not on the ground, then I will know that you are going to use me to rescue Israel." 38That is exactly what happened. When Gideon got up early the next morning, he squeezed the wool and wrung enough dew out of it to fill a bowl with water. 39Then Gideon said to God, "Don't be angry with me; let me speak just once more. Please let me make one more test with the wool. This time let the wool be dry, and the ground be wet." 40 That night God did that very thing. The next morning the wool was dry, but the ground was wet with dew. (Judges 6:36-40,)

God be with you Brother Don..

date 18-Aug-2006

Dear Pastor Godfrey,
Thanks for your mail and the explanations. I can see that you are beginning to be unhappy with my questions which I don't really expect. Remember you said I can ask you questions at the begining. WHY DO YOU SAY THAT I AM A DOUBTING THOMAS NOW? Do you expect me to jump into something I do not know and sell my concience to satan forever.

Here is my pastor's website.
Pastor Ray McCauley
www.rhema.co.za
I was of the view that a big organisation like yours should have a physical and web address where people can easily locate you.
Get back to me with other details I need to know before I can tell you when I will perfom the induction ceremony.
The address you sent to me is not complete, which country of the world is it to be located?
Looking forward to your response.
Best regards,
Don.

Tisk Tisk, Someone's being a bold Lad..That's just not on..

date 18-Aug-2006

Dear Brother Don,

I am quite insulted at your insinuations. We are vehemently against all things related to Satan. Frankly your inability to show faith and trust in our church is very disheartening. I do not feel you are worthy of our donation and teachings. I bid thee farewell.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

Few days go by and he comes crawling back with a new addy and attitude..

from [email][email protected]
date 20-Aug-2006
subject Please note the change of email id.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Reference to my last mail to you.
I hope my mail made some sense to you, probably you have replied same or
tried to reply.However I could not access my yahoo mail since Friday hence
the need to use my webmail id to write you and implore you to use this
webmail for all future correspondence.
Also send all the induction instruction/infomation to me.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Don.

to [email protected]
date 20-Aug-2006
subject Re: Please note the change of email id.

This was and is again my final mail to you Sir.

Dear Brother Don,

I am quite insulted at your insinuations. We are vehemently against all things related to Satan. Frankly your inability to show faith and trust in our church is very disheartening. I do not feel you are worthy of our donation and teachings. I bid thee farewell.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

from [email protected]
date 21-Aug-2006
subject Thanks for your mail.

Dear Brother Godfrey,

Thanks for your mail. It's quite an exprience getting to know you and your church.

I believe that christianity is a religion of choice. I do not know how I have insulted you or your church. Even the business I propose to you is still open to question and scrutiny. I can not force you to do anything against your will neither will you on me. You gave me the option to ask questions and now my quest for more knowledge becomes irratating. Well I don't know how you reason but if you are still interested in me and the whole thing we have been discussing, you are very free to get back to me.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best regards,
Don.

to [email protected]
date 21-Aug-2006
subject Re: Thanks for your mail.

Dear brother Don,

I have stated many times I cannot help you with your business until you are a member of our church. You Said..

"Do you expect me to jump into something I do not know and sell my concience to satan forever."

This is very insulting. We are a charitable church spreading generosity and good will through christ's teachings. We offered you a substantial donation of $100,000 to begin a church for us in your community and gave you extremely clear and concise instructions on how to conduct our induction ceremony. But you are fixated on websites and addresses and Satan. If you wish to join us and receive the donation please complete the induction and provide the photographic evidence of said ceremony..

My Elders and I await your response. If you have anymore doubtful questions that disrespect our work do not reply. Peace be with you.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

from [email protected]
date 22-Aug-2006

Dear Brother Godfrey,

Thanks for your mail.

I will arrange to have the induction done and send you the photos soon.
Hope everything goes well. I will be glad to represent your church here.
Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime you feel like.

to [email protected]
date 22-Aug-2006

Dear brother Don,

I shall inform my Elders of your change of heart and efforts. I'm sure they will be very pleased, anyhoo, may peace be with you no matter where you go, always.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

Then he sends me this load of twoddle..

from [email protected]
date 25-Aug-2006
subject I am still busy with it.

Thanks for your mail, I've contracted an artist and a tailor to make the
flowing gown and the Karlos Diamond "K" design on it, these will take some
time.
Again I am presently undergoing some queries from my department concerning
the project I proposed to you. I think somebody got hint of what is on the
line. This lead to the suspension of my yahoo email id. The police and the
internal security department of my office are busy right now, please I
need your prayers seriously.
I will get back to you as soon as I am done with the process.
Please remember me in your prayers for this is a very serious case of
fraud being leveled against me.
Always be in touch with me.
Thanks for everything.
Don

to [email protected]
date 25-Aug-2006
subject Re: I am still busy with it

Dear Brother Don,

I am impressed with your commitment and efforts.

I am sorry you are having difficulties with your project. As soon as your a member of our church we will ofcourse aid you in every aspect. Peace be with you brother.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

from [email protected]
date 29-Aug-2006
subject Re: I am still busy with it.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,
Thanks for your mail. I've done everything but scanning the pictures to
your box is now a problem. I will keep trying and hope you will give some
more time to get it through to you.
Please get back to me.
God bless you.
Don.

to [email protected]
date 29-Aug-2006
subject Re: I am trying to send the pictures.

Dear Brother Don,

I have said a decade of the rosary for you. I am sure your problems will wash away once the Lord sees your commitment to the poor and needy my brother. We have the donation ready in the bank and all we need to authorise it is the photos of your induction ceremony and details of where to transfer the funds to. Peace be with you Don.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

from [email protected]
date 30-Aug-2006
subject Re: I am trying to send the pictures.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Reference to your instructions concerning the induction ceremony, I hereby attach� the photographs for the induction as directed.
Please let me have further details about you, your church and what I have to do with regards to the branch you want to establish here.

Here are the details of the account for the donation:

Name of Bank :First National Bank (FNB)
Name of Beneficiary :S A Centre of Management and Computer Studies
Account Number :62113055314
Branch Code :250205
Kindly get back to me with further details.
May God bless you and the Church elders.

Regards,
Don.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

These are pics I got from another Lad called Arthur Hugo..He vanished after he sent these pics..Dunno why..

Image Image

to [email protected]
date 30-Aug-2006
subject Re: Here are the induction photos.

Dear Brother Don,

I have received your complete set of induction Photos. I must say you seem to have carried it out perfectly. I hope you felt the rejuvenating feelings we have felt upon its completion. I am glad to say you will be welcomed well into our church. I must have the Elders inspect the photos and upload our complete doctrine and thus forward it for your perusal.

The next step in the process is this. I will send you an application form London which you must print out and fill in and return to me post haste. The form is quite simple but very important and it concerns your character, your intentions and basically covers the building of our new church in your community. You will need to state where the new church will be built. You must present photos of the site also and ofcourse sign it. This is all legal type stuff we must have completed.

I will be travelling to London to visit the accountant tomorrow with the bank details you provided and you may call me on that number below any time in the evening. Let me know a time so I will be waiting by the phone. It is a church phone and will only be answered if an appointment has been made to recieve a call.

Once again Brother Don welcome to the Bretheren and here's to the fight against poverty.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

Ph. +4470xxxxxx

from [email protected]
date 31-Aug-2006
subject Awaiting your instructions.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Thanks for your mail.
I was glad to see that those photos got to you alright because it was very
difficult scanning and sending them.
I am ready to work with you and will be awaiting further directives from
your end.
I shall be calling you at 6.00pm London Time; Also feel very free to call
me on my phone +27 820 969 557.

Hoping that all is well I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Don

to [email protected]
date 31-Aug-2006
subject Re: Here are the induction photos.

Dear Brother Don,

The Elders have viewed the photos and have concluded you are a worthy candidate for the donation. Our acountant has forwarded me a copy of the agreement. I have attached it for you to print out and fill in. Once you have the pictures of the new site of the church send them both to me. I will be leaving for London to meet with Fanny, the accountant in 4 hours. I will leave for your country as soon as we receive the form and photos. I need to know what the nearest airport is to you.

Fanny has told me you must be in the photo's of the site and you must be holding a banner or sign that must contain this security code message. She assures me it is a necessary measure to ensure we are dealing with the right man and the site is as it appears. Ok. I'm sure you understand my new brother. The code message is:

THIS IS THE NEW SITE FOR THE HOLYCHURCH OF KARLOS DIAMONDS FOR PASTOR GODFREY O' DETTE AND FANNY PLUNGE

Peace be with you my brother in Christ and Diamonds
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

from don felix [email protected]
date 01-Sep-2006
subject Thanks.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

I wish to inform you that I have made alternative email arrangement that
would be easier for you to send the information you intend to send to me. So
please go ahead and use this email id and forward the information and
subsequent mails.
Meanwhile let me know when it�s convenient to call you on phone. I had
earlier suggested 6.00pm London so confirm if that is ok.

Thanks
Don.

NB: My new email id: [email protected]

date 02-Sep-2006
subject Pls get back to me on phone or mail.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Reference to my mail to you yesterday,
Please confirm to me if the site in question is to be an empty site or a
physical structure.(i.e a building).
Again please give me a working phone line where you can be reached easily.
The number you gave me earliier is said not be in use. I have tried several
times to call without success.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Don.

to don felix [email protected]
date 02-Sep-2006
subject Re: Pls get back to me on phone or mail.

Dear Brother Don,

I heard your message on the phone. Sorry I missed you. As for the site..It needs to be an empty plot of land or an old building we can renovate. As soon as we have the photos and your signed agreement I can have Fanny authorise the transfer. Ok Don and thanks for your efforts thus far.

I will try call you later.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

date 05-Sep-2006
subject I am busy with the site.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Thanks for your mail.
I�ve been busy looking for a suitable site for the church hence the delay in
response.
The estate agents will be contacting me tomorrow but I felt it�s important
to keep you posted with developments. I�ve filled the questioner and shall
be returning same with the site photos as directed.
Could you resend the church doctrines since I cannot find it in the
attachment?
Hope you all are doing fine, I await your response.

Regards,
Don.

NB; Why can't we talk on phone. I need to speak with you. I think we've come
a long way in this thing. My job is very much shaking right now I am under
suspension. We need to talk about certain things on phone.Please give me a
number to reach you please. Keep praying for me.Thanks.

date 06-Sep-2006
subject Re: I am busy with the site.

Hi,

I cannot seem to get connected to your country. It is really frustrating I must say. However the secretary here in rectory has allowed me to use her Yahoo messenger addy to talk to you. You can add her addy at this Lucy Baulsak this should solve the phone problem. So add me as soon as possible so we can move forward. God bless and I will be online waiting for you. ok it is very important for the donation to get to you as fast as possible.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

I finally got my recording equipment set up so I took a call from old Don as he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown..

Click here to listen to Don-Felix1

date 12-Sep-2006
subject still working on it.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

I am almost concluding arrangements with the estate agents. They have given me permission to take photograph of the site. It's an old church building,but presently used as a business premises. I believe you'll love it.
I'll send the pictures as soon as they are ready together with the completed
form.
My greetings to all your associates there.

Regards,
Don

from [email protected]
date 12-Sep-2006
subject HERE ARE THE COMPLETED FORMS & SITE PHOTOS,

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

I have done as instructed by securing a site for the church.
This premises was originally used as a church and was later turned to a
business place. Currently it's not in use and needs to be renovated. The
zoning plan of the property allows for three storey so there is
oppurtunity to add more floors if need be.
It can conviniently take between 200 to 300 worshipers at a time and it
has got few rooms for office use.
I am forwarding to you the photos including the completed induction
agreement form duly signed.

I hope these will meet you in good stead.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you fulfill your promise.
Greetings to all the Elders, Fanny and other members of the church.

Regards,
Don.

Image Image Image Image

date 12-Sep-2006
subject Re: HERE ARE THE COMPLETED FORMS & SITE PHOTOS

Dear Brother Don,

I have to hand it to you my Lad. You have done a super sterling job for us here. I am so impressed. I have no doubt the Elders will be also. I need to forward your tremendous work to them and await their instructions. I am absolutelty positive they will hold you in the highest esteem and see to it that you get exactly what you deserve.

The work is done now my friend. You have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has chosen the right man for us. That building looks perfect. You can't imagine my elation at the moment. I feel I could float up to heaven and kiss Hosanna in the Hiace. Sit tight my brother and I will inform you of the developments from here, once the Elders have decided on the correct course of action.

Peace be with you and pray your heart out.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

date 13-Sep-2006
subject Please call me.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Thanks for your mail.

Could you give me a call, I need to talk with you.
I really need to talk with you. Again I have'nt seen any doctrine ralating
to your church.
Please tell me more about your church and where it is located.
I believe it is the right time to have your phone numbers or something is
wrong. What do you say about that.
Tel mel when you are coming here.
I assume as brothers of same faith we should be open to each other.
Can you explain the meaning of "kiss Hosanna in the Hiace" and "pray your
heart out".
I don't quite understood what you are trying to make here in these
sentences.
Thanks all the same.

Looking forward to your respnose.

Don.

date 13-Sep-2006
subject Re: Please call me.

Hi Don,

I have enclosed the 200 page in depth Doctrine for you again. It chronicles the life and time of our infamous and belovedly beloved Patron Saint Karlos diamonds. Read it at your leisure my brother.

The Elders have released the donation to me and I have it here in London with me. They have decided I should leave for Johannesburg immediately. We must have the this building bought and paid for as soon as possible. So my brother I am on my way. We will meet before Friday if not on Friday.

I must book my flight to you after I write this mail. I will have to fly to Amsterdam and then on to Johannesburg. I will keep you informed of my progress on my laptop and what time and day I will land in your country. So pray your heart out for me and my safety. Is it not obvious what is meant by this statement??..As for Hosana in the Hiace..It is an old saying a Priest I used to know said all the time..I do not know its literal meaning. I just like to say it.

I will see you very soon my brother. Your work and wonderful commitment to us shall soon be rewarded. Peace be with you.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

I attached this blank png file..

Time to send this Lad to Scrooge's fake transaction site..

date 14-Sep-2006

Hi Don,

I have some good news my brother. The Elders have transfered $10,000 for you to use for the new church. They have used an international security company. All you need to do is click the link and enter your information to release the MTCN. Then they will pay the funds to you. Here's the link.

[snip]

We have used this company before and they are very good and safe. So do not worry my brother the money is there for you and cannot be refunded to us as it is yours now. It is our way of saying thank you for everything you have done.

I will be leaving for Amsterdam in 30 minutes so I will email you from the airport once I find out when I will be leaving for Johannesburg. Ok Don my brother have a nice day and I will see you soon.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

date 15-Sep-2006

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Many thanks for your mails.
I was unable to write you when I saw your mails yesterday because the
network server in my local area was'nt functioning well.
Hope you are fine. I am waiting to receive you here.
I tried to access the security company link but the questions they are
asking is too much. Why don't you give me a call and brief me of your trip
and other details I should know.
The estate agents keep wanting to know how serious you guys are with regards
to the purchase of the church building.what shall I tel them please let me
know.
Thanks for the money but I haven't received nothing though.You have'nt sent
me your church doctrine as requested, all you sent was the usual blank page
of paper. It looks suspicious. Why do you call your patron Saint infamous
that is another course for concern.
You have refused to open up yourself to me. Is there something you are
hiding. You make me look at this whole with suspect. So far I've been very
honest and open to you, I believe children of God should be open if they
don't have skeleton in their cupboards.
I realy need to speak with you to clarify a lot of issues.
I want to let you know that money is not everything. In my life I've learnt
to look beyound the limit which money can go. My trust and hope is in God
Almighty.
Once again thanks.
Regards,

date 15-Sep-2006
subject Where are you now?

Dear Brother,

Hope you are fine wherever you are right now.
I am still waiting for a word from you. Please let me know the situation of
things.
Greetings to all.
Regards,
Don

date 15-Sep-2006
subject Re: Where are you now?

Hi Don,

I am boarding the flight now. I will be landing in Johannesburg at 4.30 am local time. I will hope I see you there my brother. If not I will find a hotel. I was hoping to stay in your house though. I will see you in a few hours. I have the donation with me in a money belt. So alert the estate egaent to about my arrival. All is well my brother.

The money we sent for you has not been collected. Why is this my brother, we cannot take it back. It is your money now. You must follow there proceedure to get the MTCN.
--

Pastor Godfrey O' Dette

Holy Church Of Diamonds

Click here to listen to Don-Felix-sounds-desperate

Don had an unfruitful chat with Lucy Baulsak on YIM after that voicemail and was more confused after it than ever..

Quote:
donfelix_2006: Hi, Lucy hope you are fine,
lucy.baulsak: Hi, who in the name of Saint Diamonds are you???
donfelix_2006: hi lucy, are you there. it's don here i wish to chat with you or pastor godfrey
lucy.baulsak: Erm, yes I'm here
lucy.baulsak: Pastor Godfrey has left for Amsterdam Sir
donfelix_2006: when did he leave
lucy.baulsak: yesterday
donfelix_2006: how can i contact him
lucy.baulsak: I do not know
lucy.baulsak: he has his laptop
lucy.baulsak: he only emails us
donfelix_2006: thanks but i have tried to reach on email too but no response
donfelix_2006: what must i do
lucy.baulsak: He will email you shortly I'm sure. Relax your hormones
donfelix_2006: can we talk now pls
lucy.baulsak: He hasn't emailed us yet
donfelix_2006: can we talk now i asked
lucy.baulsak: how can we talk ya nutta??
lucy.baulsak: and exactly why should we talk, huh?
lucy.baulsak: I am only a little old secreatary
donfelix_2006: as at last time with pastor godfrey
lucy.baulsak: I have no permission
lucy.baulsak: to talk with members about church business
donfelix_2006: ok where is he going to from amstaderm
lucy.baulsak: Johnnesburg I believe
donfelix_2006: so when is he arriving there
lucy.baulsak: We are waiting for his email
lucy.baulsak: to inform us
donfelix_2006: where is he coming from
lucy.baulsak: Amsterdam
lucy.baulsak: I have said this, you are a pretty confused individual, aren't you?
lucy.baulsak: I am very busy
lucy.baulsak: Why are you quizzing me?
donfelix_2006: ok thanks for chating with me God bless you.
lucy.baulsak: Yeah you too
lucy.baulsak: I'm sure everything is fine
donfelix_2006: if he contacts you pls let him know i'm worried about him
lucy.baulsak: Of course
donfelix_2006: goodbye for now
lucy.baulsak: ok, sorry I couldn't help you more

date 16-Sep-2006
subject Re: Where are you now?

Dear Pastor Godfrey,

Your message gave me some relief. I had to quiz your secretary through the
yahoo messenger yestterday about your where about untill she got angry. You
know I was so worried.
I've delayed filling the MTCN till I see you so that you can help me in some
areas.
I believe you should be in Johannesbourg by now. I decided to check if I've
got any mails from you on my way home from a church meeting. I will be happy
to receive you in my home. Please tell me where you are now so that I will
come and see you.You can easily reach me on phone.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Remain Blessed.
Regards,

Don.

date 17-Sep-2006
subject I'm still worried about you.

Dear Pastor Godfrey,
How are you doing, Hope you are fine? where are you and what is happening to you. Could you send me words about situation of things and your trip to
Johannesburg.
I'm still not rested because I've heard nothing from you since you are
supposed to be arriving here 4.30am yesterday. I am so confused now.
Please respond to me as soon as possible.
The estate agents are still holding on but I know they will not hesitate to
dispose off the building if nothing tangible is done to show them we are
serious to buy. Money speaks in this business of properties you know. I
don't want us to lose the house because getting such property will be very
difficcult. I leave it to you I believe you know what to do.
I'm still holding on to filling the verification forms from the MTCNf beause
I want to do it together with you.
Call me on phone.
Regards,
Don.

In a sad twist to this ludricous escapade an evil has kidnapped pastor godfrey and emailed lucy baulsak the ransom intstructions..

Date: 17-Sep-2006
Subject: Sir the Pastor has been kidnapped
To: [email protected]

Dear Don,

We are very afraid for the pastor's safety. Someone has kidnapped him in Johannesburg. We have forwarded that email above to the police..We need you to go to the Police and help with the search. Don time is short and we don't know what to do..You must help us Sir..The pastor's life depends on it. Below is a copy of the mail the evil kidnapper sent us.

To: Lucy Baulsak
Date: 17-Sep-2006
Subject: WE HAVE PASTOR GODFREYoooooooooooooooooooo

WE HAVE PASTOR GODFREY AND THE BELT WITH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT $1,000,000 USD TRANSFERED INTO THIS ACCOUNT IN JOHANNESBURG OR WE KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!

E.N. MBATSANI
ACC NO. 007309066
HILLBROW BRANCH
STANDARD BANK

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS OR THE PASTOR DIESooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
--
Lucy Baulsak, Skivvy

Holy Church of Diamonds

That account is from one of the Lads that Peace Emmanuel sent me in a previous bait..He is from Johannesburg aswell..Wink

from Lucy Baulsak
to [email protected]
date 17-Sep-2006
subject fwd: WE HAVE PASTOR GODFREYooooooooooooooooooo
Dear Don,

We are currently under instruction to cease contact with you from the police. We need to know what you intend to do with Pastor Godfrey. Please do not hurt him. We are trying to raise the funds for his release. Tell your friends we are working fast with the banks and the police have advised us to pay.

to Lucy Baulsak
date 17-Sep-2006
subject RE: Fwd: WE HAVE PASTOR GODFREYoooooooooooooooooooo

Dear Lucy,
I've got your message but I suspect that this whole thing is a game. Please
tell me the police station where pastor Godfrey is being held so that I will
go and see him there.
I don't have friends and what I'm discussing with Godfrey is not fraud or
anything illegal. I want you to call any police you like to come to me for
clarity. I think you people have been playing games with me from the
begining, if not why have you refused to disclose your identities you have
got a church that exist only in your imagination no physical address. I
asked several question of which none was answered. I follwed your pastor
foolishly because I thought he was true servant of God.
I became suspicious because of some foul languages he sometimes use about
his god and saint. I strongly believe you guys are a group of con men based
in johannesburg or ...... You've met the wrong person because the man who
gave me godfrey's contact is involved in the same dirty business like you.
Frankly speaking he is a member of my local church and I know what he is
into, He recently passed away . His body is currently lying at the chris
Hani hospital in soweto waiting to be buried.That is the reason I have not
filled the so called MTCN because I had wanted to see your godfrey and tell
him my involvement.
As a true minister myself I am not afraid of anything because my hands are
clean. I once told pastor Godfrey that I suspect he's got some skeleton in
his cupboard and now I am realising that indeed there are some.
You gave me a london phone number which is rooted.You guys are clever
indeed.Again I don't have friends who are capable of doing the kind of evil
things you think or do.

Thanks for failing me and God.

from Lucy Baulsak
to don felix [email protected]date 17-Sep-2006
subject Re: Fwd: WE HAVE PASTOR GODFREYoooooooooooooooooooo

Excuse me Sir,

You are a liar. The Pastor has been kidnapped and we suspect you and your gang has planned this all along. I beg you not to hurt him. Please. We will have the money. The police have advised us to pay and we will. Please let us hear Pastor Godfrey on the phone. We need to know he is alive.

Pastor Bakini Lion
to Imfulla Shyte, [email protected]
date 18-Sep-2006
subject The Ransom has been paid

Dear Mr. Imfulla Shyte,

As per your instructions Mr. Imfulla Shyte we have transferred the ransom and are awaiting the release of Pastor Godfrey. Please Sir email me us the whereabouts of Pastor Godfrey as soon as possible. The police have not been informed yet and we will not. I swear on Saint Diamonds to this. Tell your leader Don Felix we forgive him his tresspasses and God the almighty will judge him accordingly.

to Lucy Baulsak
date 18-Sep-2006
subject Be warned and stop your cheating attitude.

I don't have the time to continue to engage in your deceit and fraudlent
schemes.My wife warned me to be very careful from the time that brother
brought your story to my office.Your offer of 100,000.00 dollars was too
good to be true. In your heart you know who is the real liar. I know that
you are completely evil.Why don't you come pick me in my church with the
police I'm very much available and to expose you,I have all records of my
communication with you.How many names have you got? Useless con man.You have
made me and my family waste the little money we had to do better things
running around for your so called church in south africa not knowing we were
being used by some thieves around the corner. Why don't you show yourself
you faceless fraudster.
When we had a chat through the messenger you said you had no permission to
discuss with me, How did get my email in mr lucy baulsak godfrey o'ddete
karlos diamond. what kind of a human being are you living by defrauding
people and perpetuating evil. Remember your soul for if you do not repent
now you will end up in hell like many people of your type.
How can the police advice you to pay criminals. I you are the same police,
the hijacker and the hijacked. Your game is up mr con. I have discussed your
matter with some senior members of my church and they have initiated to
unmask you.
Be warned and stop your cheating attitude.

Pastor Bakini Lion sends Don a newspaper story and tells him he's going to hell..

Pastor Bakini Lion
to [email protected], Imfulla Shyte
date 19-Sep-2006
subject We have found Godfrey

Hello you evil man,

The S.A.P.S have discovered Godfrey's dead body in an abondoned dumpster in Pretoria. God will punish you for this. You will be the devils plaything for eternity. I have enclosed a news story about Godfrey's death. We will be burying him as soon as his bruised and bloodied corpse arrives back in States. I hope you are happy with what you have done and I pray the police capture you soon. Whatever your name is.

Imfulla Shyte
to [email protected]
date 20-Sep-2006
subject MUGUoooooooooooo

HEY MA BROTHER..U MAGA DEADooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WE CHOP UR MAGA DOLLA GOOD..U AMATEUR..WE WATCH U..WE GOT DEY MONEYS AND COPPS WANT U..MUGUoooooooooooooooooooo

Pastor Bakini Lion
to [email protected]
date 25-Sep-2006
subject We have buried Godfrey
Hello Dammned one,

We have buried Godfrey. I have enclosed a pic of his tombstone. I pray you will receive one soon and burn in hell you evil man.

Don never contacted anyone again..He won't be missed..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like the red wine didnt stain that lads robe Confused Great job though. hilarious.

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
voodoo billy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed that!!

Razz

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE - as above

I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO
LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - as above
voodoo billy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed that!!

Razz

MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND RENT COLLECTOR THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE - as above

I WILL MAKE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL GO TO OUT SHRINE TO
LEAN COURSE ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - as above
Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he got your mugu pastor good! I love how he called you a scammer, while he was a man of god, then claimed responsibility for his death, classic. Goes to show you can't believe anything they say, even for a second.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't necro.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic