SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

S0uth C1ty B04t C1ub - weird dollar-chopping action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a funny thing I noticed in my catcher account...why would the lad do this?

Quote:
Reply-To:
Subject: Referenced to AGM of the
IP: 196.1.176.194

Dear Friend,

Kindly accept my apology for contacting you via this medium as overwhelmed circumstances has made me to contact you not considering the fact that we have not meet well, you are been recommended to me by someone that attended AGM of the South city boat club with you.... blah blah dead people... blah blah... lots of money

Then I get this in my catcher:
Quote:
Reply-To:
Subject: AGM of the Memeber recoomend My contact to you
Dear Friend,
Based on the AGM of the South city boat club memeber recoomendation to me, in line with my email coresspondence with you, could you please provide your contact telephone number and address to enable me apply officially for the release of the fund from the Finance Company you which will enable you commence the investment project in your country.
Waiting for your urgent response.
Regards,
Abu Kazim.

And then finally later on today, I got this:

Quote:
Reply-To:
Subject: Re: AGM of the Memeber recomend My contact to you. VERY URGENT
Dear Friend,

Referenced to my email correspondence with you over the investment fund in Deposited in Spain, the secretary to my doctor, who has access to my email based on my health condition, has taking your telephone number and email id from my email box and have begin to make contact with you on telephone and with a new email id on my name. Could please renounce his contact with you and get back to me on this email or response back to me on the previously email id I wrote with or call me on telephone
I await your response to proceed as every details with me and I have been in contact with the Finance company where I deposited the $15M.
Your urgent response will be appreciated.
Regards,
Abu kazim.
Tel:

I don't get it... why would the lad want to make it look like someone is trying to chop him, or did he leave himself logged in at the internet cafe, and some other lad sat down and went to town on his contacts?

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uurrrrmmm,
He's trying to scam you?

Just a guess. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the first email - waiting for him to get back to me.... Very Happy

Update: got the last email as well, and now the box appears to be closed. Evil or Very Mad

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Bombardier!!!

Think the lads adapted B shuttle modality!! Top marks for creativity!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)

Last edited by music man on Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
He's trying to scam you?

No no! Those trunk boxes are 100% risky-free, he promised! Sad

I didn't reply to him from my catcher account, I replied from a different account and he hasn't answered me yet. These messages all came to my catcher account, I just don't get why he would try to direct me to a gmail account then come back and say "don't talk to him he's a fake" and try to go back to his original account. When I got the 2nd message I just figured his yahoo account had got closed, which I why he never replied to me from my bait account, but then he came back.. it just seemed strange.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are a shuttle member you are also a member of the SCBC, the brighter lads will use the original shuttle mail to try to look like they know what their talking about.

pony pony Mortar x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic