SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A MUGU with a heart???? Surely not...

View next topic
View previous topic

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I've got a fair few baits going on at the moment - some of which are not far off being posted on here complete with a soundtrack of a Mugu auditioning for a talent show Very Happy - Watch this space for more on that...

However, I had a little scammer biting at my ankles trying to get me to bite and I thought well, let's see... let's see how low you can go...

It all started with the usual:

Quote:
Sent: 25 July 2007 17:39
To: esti**_pat****@poczta.pf.pl
Subject: Can i trust you???

Attn: Dear,

I have sent you this mail because of the need to open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if it is okay with you I ask for your full cooperation. I am Mr. Patrick Estime a Haitian I wish to invest in a stable economy like that of your country, my interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long Terms.

I am interested in investing part of my fund in your company, if your country's law allows foreign investors. I have a cash of over Ten Million US Dollars and I am ready to invest part of it with you, Pending when both of us agrees on a particular terms.

Please, get back to me with your reference. I want you to understand my seriousness in this case. Please for this transaction, get back to me on the below email address:

partri*******@yahoo.es

Regards,

Patrick

I started to bait him a little and following a few email exchanges got him to increase my percentage share of the transaction by 20% and get a commitment (or as committed as a MUGU can be) to invest in my company! Very Happy

Anyway, to cut a long story short and save posting the other mails, I hadn't replied for a few days due to being so caught up with my other little gems!

His response:

Quote:
from Patrick Estime <partrickesti******@yahoo.es> hide details Aug 9
to Stu Padasso <(*******.***@googlemail.com>
date Aug 9, 2007 1:53 PM
subject ARE YOU OK?
signed-by yahoo.es

Dear Stu,

How are you doing? I hope you received my previous emails to you. is everything alright with you? my law said you have not called him till now WHY, or are you having any problem at the moment?

Patrick

I thought I'd do a little "How low can you go test" and replied:

Quote:
from Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Aug 9
to Patrick Estime <partrickesti******@yahoo.es>
date Aug 9, 2007 2:09 PM
subject Re: ARE YOU OK?
mailed-by googlemail.com

Patrick

My wife has just died and i'm trying to arrange the funeral at the moment.

Stu

Rubbing my hands together waiting for the reply and it came Very Happy

Quote:
Patrick Estime <partrickesti******@yahoo.es> hide details Aug 10 (6 days ago)
to Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com>
date Aug 10, 2007 2:09 PM
subject please accept my simparthy
signed-by yahoo.es
Dear Stu,

I am so sorry about your wifes death, but what is happening? do you know that my attorney just lost the wife this morning. i cant beleive this. i just finished tarlking with him this morning before i saw your email.

It is quite a pity, please accept my simparthy
That means this transaction has to wait till when ever your through with your wifes burial.

please do let me know once you are through.

Best Regards,

Patrick Estime.

I thought i'd give him some more info:

Quote:
Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Aug 10 (6 days ago)
date Aug 10, 2007 3:39 PM
subject Re: please accept my simparthy
mailed-by googlemail.com
Patrick, Thank you so much! It really means a lot with all these kind words!

She was killed in a fatal car accident and her face was ripped from her body...

Unfortunately, I am having trouble finding a good undertaker to complete the funeral.

The problem is, that I need two coffins, one for the head and another for the body - they must be lined with gold instead of led and buried next to each other. After seeing her last will and testemant which I wasn't aware of - it also appears that she didn't love me!! I'm so upset!!! She was actually having an affair with a man from Nigeria!! I am distraught - I don't know what to do! She has over 300,000 pounds in savings so the funeral expenses aren't a problem but my funeral directors just won't line the casket with gold, nor will they put both parts of the body in two seperate containers!

I'm sorry to hear about your attorneys wife's death too... Where did she die and how?

It's good to hear i'm not the only person going through this.

Stu

His reply

Quote:
Patrick Estime <partrickesti******@yahoo.es> hide details Aug 10 (6 days ago)
date Aug 10, 2007 3:57 PM
subject Patrick
signed-by yahoo.es

Dear Stu,

Sorry about the heart break at this same time. just take heart. My attorney just told me that he lost the wife but never had the time to tell me how it happened maybe becouse he knows that i am awera of her wifes health condition in UK.

But all the same just try and be a man. all will be well.

Regards
Patrick

Well well well, what a coincidence!! This raises my interest and I thought i'd test the water to see if it would put him off getting his hands on my cash... My reply:

Quote:
Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Aug 10 (6 days ago)
date Aug 10, 2007 9:18 PM
subject Re: Patrick
mailed-by googlemail.com

Thanks again for your kind words Patrick!

May I ask, where are you from? My wife wanted something sang at her funeral but I need someone from the Nigeria region to do it. As I said, if you are from near there and know anyone that could help me, I would pay handsomely for it.

Thanks for being there for me Patrick! I think that it's God's decision that we were to meet this way.

Stu

I've been thinking of finding a singer for a while - thought this might be the opportunity... BUT:

Quote:
Patrick Estime <partrickesti******@yahoo.es> hide details Aug 11 (5 days ago)
date Aug 11, 2007 2:50 PM
subject Patrick
signed-by yahoo.es

Dear Stu,

How are you today? So sorry i cannot help you on what you are looking for. I am from Haiti and i do not know much about African Countries.
Am sorry about that.

Regards,

Patrick Estime

TAKE THE BAIT GOD DAM IT!! Evil or Very Mad

So, I move on... until today, out of the blue, I receive some kind words from Mr Patrick!!

Quote:
Patrick Estime <partrickesti******@yahoo.es> hide details 3:52 pm (4 hours ago)
date Aug 16, 2007 3:52 PM
subject How are you doing?
signed-by yahoo.es

Dear Stu,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. How is your wifes burial plans moving on? I hope you are not finding things very difficult.

Have a nice day and properly take good care of your self. It is well.

Best Regards,

Patrick Estime.

Now, I'm sure this MUGU doesn't really have a heart and is just looking to get this deal back up and running as quickly as possible, but isn't this a little different to what we're used to? I gave him every opportunity to try screw me over whilst I was in the depressed state but no bite!!

I'm thinking of taking it on a new tangent... Maybe, I start to fall in love with him, thinking that GOD has sent him too me to replace my wife or something...

The discussion is open...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But all the same just try and be a man. all will be well.

What kind words.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
e6ffdyr0
Edshu the Fool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in his format the lad wrote:
I am Mr. Patrick Estime a Haitian

as most Nigerian lads would not obscure their origin, the part of being from Haiti might be true. Even if he is not from the Karibian, he might as well not be based in Nigeria. And if he should be form Nigeria, and if he really buys your story, he would still not react on it to keep up his own story. But in that case, synchronicity and pure coincidence might have it, that the next couple of days a totally unrelated Nigerian Singer might advertise his services in your mailbox (for advance payments) Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic