SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first year as a baiter : A look back.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late October of last year someone told me about baiting on a different forum. I came, read, laughed and joined right away. I couldnt believe some of the stuff that i saw, so i decided to give it a try.

I went through the first failed baits, a few passports, faked documents until my first 'true' trophy. It was hillarious, i made up a fake japanese corporation and demanded a traditional ritual for good luck. one that involved a chicken:

http://onfinite.com/libraries/1039880/d89.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2614/shint2fn7.jpg

Then i decided to move forward and went to try to do the infamous tattoos. I took my favorite anime and created a religion based on it. And so this is the final product. five authentic tattoos in one year is not that good but i wasnt baiting full time. I am still thankfull for mr solomon because his picture influenced and ensured the rest that this was a real religion giving away millions.

Enjoy:

TATTOO I:
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7818/nervtattoo3sb9.jpg

TATTOO II:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/15/tattoo23sg8.jpg

TATTOO III:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3600/nerv4we8.jpg

TATTOO IV:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6987/a11atattotz6.jpg

TATTOO V:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1227/img0012bhi1.jpg

This one lad was too smart for his own good Sad , but i still got one good trophy!. Razz
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3182/mugumugu1qr8.jpg

for all of this, i am sure that the website helped Smile
http://nerv.moonfruit.com/

and thats all that ive done around here.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza

1 tattoo trophy is good, 5 is exceptional!!

Well done mate Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful work! I envy you...for the chicken pics, for the tattoos and for the website
I had seen it somewhere before, means you must have published it before.
Great work, Yakuza Thumbs up
Many more years of lad pain to follow, I hope.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary!

Like Music Man said, 1 tattoo is great, 5 is incredible. I hope to have half of the trophies you have at my 1 year.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, posted to say soomething like"Dude, awesome work, I can only hope that someday, maybe, perhaps, I might be almost as awesome as.. etc, etc, etc..." and the web page blipped an electronic hiccup, and lost the entry...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza wrote:
and thats all that ive done around here.

Laughing

Your baiting prowess is only outweighed by your modesty, and that's saying something!

Well done mate, it's an excellent example to all baiters of what can be achieved if you just couple patience with intelligence. I dare say those lads will remember you long after the rest of us Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic