SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bork, Bork, Bork! - Swedish Chef Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this your Eze? I received it today.

Quote:
From the desk of: Mr. Patrick Eze
International Settlement Dept.
EcoBank Nigeria
Attention,

Immediate ATM Cash Card Payment Notification

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your payment file and found out that why you have not received your fund is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wishes to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific, that is the latest instruction from Economic community of west African States (ECOWAS) and Nigerian Government.

This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to with draw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting us back and also send the following information as listed below.

1. Full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address were you want them to send the ATM card to
(p.o box not acceptable)
4. Your age and current occupation
5. Attach copy of your identification
6, Are you a property onwer?

We have been Mandated by the ECOWAS Parliament to issue out $5.4 as part payment for this fiscal year 2008.

Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-811) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Wait for your expedite response.

Yours in service,
Mr. Patrick Eze
International Settlement Dept.
EcoBank Nigeria

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, my Eze was from Benin.

But any Eze is a good Eze Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Richerthansin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely unbelievable. I actually had to stop reading and take a break, almost woke up the wife.
Thank you Worf
I hope you can keep goin with it, lol!

"You have to take it serious because i forsee no great opportunity." - Mrs. Niko

". . . are you just bluffling about it?" - Joe Tran

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Premium Membership: It is truly painless!]</a>
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a brief hiatus, the Swedish Chef returns (because Dr. Otuvie sent me a pissy e-mail). I took a bit of a break because I couldn't really decide what to do next. Apparently Dr. Otuvie didn't like that.

Subject: YOU ARE A FOOLY

You have caused serious problem for me here with the lawyer and have seriously damaged my reputation here simply because I invited you for us to be friends and do business together. You should have told me that you are not interested rather than making me to look like a 419, scammer and drug dealer before the lawyer,
I wish you good luck

Hey, I never said he was a drug dealer! Laughing
Don't worry Dr. Otuvie, I'm sure Christopher the lawyer is okay with you (especially since you're probably the same person).

Dr. Otuvie,

Noo noo, I nefer seeed yuoo vere-a a droog deeler. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Und vhy dues zee levyer theenk yuoo ere-a a scemmer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! I seemply hefe-a recunseedered oopeneeng zee restoorunt becoose-a I hefe-a beee deeleeng veet my greeeff seence-a my seester deeed. Bork bork bork! I ifee let Shelly gu. She-a duesn't knoo vhere-a I em unymure-a und I vunt tu keep it thet vey. Bork bork bork! I feel my leeffe-a hes tu gu in a noo durecshun noo. I'm surry iff thees hes mede-a theengs deefffficoolt fur yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!

-Stephan

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the Swedish Chef die? Or, has the bait officially ended?

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
Just for the heck of it, I started replying to a scammer as The Swedish Chef. For all of my e-mail replies, I used http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/ to translate my e-mails into "chef speak."

Just for the hell of it, I put this site's link into the rinkwork's site, the result made me cry (with laughter). Check it out for yourself

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic