SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first slap (kinda)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
someoneorother
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm helping a dying rich woman in Ivory Coast. She never really explained why I was going to be the receipient of all her millions, but anyway...

In the email she instructed my character to contact her housekeeper/servant/whatever and request his national ID (he doesn't have a passport, shame). When I wrote off to the lad, he said I needed to forward him my own personal details and passport etc first so he would gain my trust.

Well, that's NOT what the original instructions said, so...:

Quote:

Dear Sxxx,

Axxx was quite insistent that you show me your National ID. Perhaps you are really the scammer who poisoned her and is trying to steal her money?

As soon as you forward me your ID I will know that you really are her house servant.

Rxxxx

EDIT: n00b mistake, wrong forum... sorry folks. Can a mod please move it to the main scambaiting forum. Thanks.

<<i>insert mechanical breathing here</i>>
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might remind houseboy there that your instructions (from his boss) were to ask HIM to show HIS identification, and if he wants to deviate from her instructions he should take it up with her. Point out that the boss trusts you more than him, so you could have him fired since you know the boss so very well.

Personally I always refuse to take any crap from the second character in the bait, all the while being sickeningly nice to the original character. They're all played by the same mugu, but they don't know that we know that! I find it fun to slap the living hell out of the 2nd character (barrister, banker, relative, assistant) and then tell the original character that everything is going just peachy! Then again, I'm not very creative when I bait.

Welcome to the Eater, and I'm sure you'll do just fine! Sign up for a mentor, read the safes, bait sticky, and have fun!
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A mere servant is making demands?!!!

Far above his station!!

Far too familiar!!!

Needs a good thrashing to show him his place!

--J.D.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one does not even even acknowledge one's servants unless one's servants are being asked a direct question.

stamp out the insubordination and let them know you're boss. that's the beauty of them being stupid enough to play the servant. anytime they contradict your rule come down hard and threaten to whip them.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

InDEED!

Allow these servants to pretend they are part of society?

End of civilization as we know it!!

--J.D.

someoneorother
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, thanks guys! Cool

<<i>insert mechanical breathing here</i>>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic