SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Hitman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Oneway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First bait that actually went somewhere.

Well as most others I contacted Tony Eric the Hitman and pled for my life.

Jack Mehoff wrote:

To: [email protected]

Who are you and why are you threatening to kill me?
Is this some kind of joke?

--
Jack Mehoff - CEO

Jack Mehoff Today Inc.
154 Sterling Street
06403, New York
USA

He answered me quite quickly.

Tony wrote:

On 7/31/07, tony erik <[email protected]> wrote:

men, this gat be the last time i gat inform you about your delay ok. now listen to me ok. for now, do not receive any letter from delivery service ok cos, its letter bomb sent to blow you off ok. i wasnt aware until it left my house by my men. this is because of your delay. which you know might cause you death next action ok.

you wanna joke with your life? i think you gat know is your life ok. so, choice gat be yours ok. the next? i blow you off. be warned. be fast about that geting that?

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:43:07 +0200
Subject: Re:

What delay?!? You contacted me today with some threats, I just sent you an email about me being confused about this. How can that be a delay?

What do you want me to do? I don't want any problems.

Tony wrote:

cool. you gat ask me questions? note, no one asks the son of the bitch a question ok. so, i advice you to take steps before it hurts. be warned ok. gat that? get back to me immediately you make the payment ok.you get back to me when will you be making the payment? or still have another chance, you go down. think about one? i awaits you. goodluck

He calls himself the son of the bitch, priceless.

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:11:16 +0200

Where do I make the payment and how much?

Tony wrote:

you gat make use of this information below ok. so, you gat no time ok. before next plot will arises. the sum of $50,000.00usd is to be paid by you for the settlement of my men ok. you gat that? fine. then use this account information for the chicking change transfer you gat that?

NAME OF BANK: CENTURY BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RICHALTS LIMITED
ABA#: O11301390
ACCOUNT #:21461627
ADDRESS OF THE BANK: 1186 BOYLSTON ST,BROOKLINE MA 02467 U.S.A.

then, you send me the slip of payment and all the receipt for the transfer.

goodluck and act fast.

Time to delay him.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:42:22 +0200

Tony you muck!!

My payment to you was refused

YOUR PAYMENT WAS REFUSED. ACCOUNT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION OF WIRE FRAUD. IF YOU HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS ACCOUNT OR THE PERSONS BEHIND THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE
end quote

Tony wrote:

is that? so, you wanna meet your death? why you say such to the son of the bitch? men you gonna provoke my anger ok.so, think of going down you *DELETED*. go immediately now and stop any shit of yours now or i will fire you in the next minutes. goodluck . my men is around and failure to do so?you go down immediately.

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:02:27 +0200

No please....

I tried to make the payment but I got that message back. Do you have any other account I can try?
Please have mercy on me, I will pay you.

Tony wrote:

mercy? fine. who report my account? and who told you that is under investigation? can any one investigate my account? even the government has no right to do that you gat that? you *DELETED*.

now listen, you have to go to the bank and make use of western union to my boys over there ok. i do warn you that ano other mistake you make without paying this mon ey, you will be fired immediately. so, the better you ensure you make the payment today or tomorrow as directed ok.i advice you because, my men are angry with what you just say in the few minutes agoe. though i told them that nothing will happen to my account because, gorege bush, clinton and men on top knows the account is existing you gat that?

now, below is the western union information and how to pay it ok.

Name :Charles Oloro
Address:london.

you are going to be payin it this way.....

$10,000.00usd everyday until you finish the paymen ok.

be careful and fast or i think the second option.

then get back to me immediately you make the paymen you gat that? you are to send me the slip for western union payment ok. and mtcn number so i call up one of my boy to pick it up.

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:36:34 +0200

I don't know who reported your account. It was the clerk at the bank who refused to take care of my payment. This is America, we can investigate anything.

Regarding Western Union, I will go there today and make my first payment. But first you have to promise not to do anything stupid, I will pay you, but you have to stop threatening me. I almost had an heart attack yesterday when my secretery came with my post. A small box was delivered to me without any sender (I includ a picture with this e-mail), was this box sent by you?. Please let me know so I can clear our office and get the bomb squad to disarm it

I attached a small picture of a box.

Tony wrote:

On 8/1/07, tony erik <[email protected]> wrote:

lets forget about who reported the account ok. as you know, son of the bitch do not fear human beings.

now, have you make the western union payment of today? if yest, send me the slip of payment.

if no? you are tampering with your life ok. so, i want to see the payment slip today ok. in the next few hours. goodluck.

note, my men are angry with you for such act of yours but don't worry ok. i have taken care of that ok.

you can open your box ok. thats not the bomb ok. i have taken care of that. but be warned and do as i said. no more mistakes because, it might be dangeruos ok.goodluck.

below is the information again.

Name :Charles Oloro
Address:london.

you are going to be payin it this way.....

$10,000.00usd everyday until you finish the paymen ok.

be careful and fast or i think the second option.

then get back to me immediately you make the paymen you gat that? you are to send me the slip for western union payment ok. and mtcn number so i call up one of my boy to pick it up.

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:16:24 +0200

How does the payment proceedure work at Western Union?

Playing stupid.

Tony wrote:

men you gat know that. ok take it, go to the bank, ask for western union money transfer ok. all the bank gat ask you?
the name of the receiver? : Charles Oloro. address/ country of the receiver? : london.

then they will ask you for the secret question that you wanna use ok. this secret question must be know with you and i ok. so, you gat use this name,: goodboy.

then after that, they will give you the slip for the payment after you have paid. note, no one knows whats on unless you choose to die. just ensure you send it today. now.

then you send tome immediately you are out of the banking premises the slip they gave you ok. or the control number of the payment if you cannot scan the slip fast ok. goodluck men. i awaits you.

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:12:32 +0200

Tony Eric Charles Oloro or whatever your name is......

I'm getting a little frustrated about this, I went to our local Western Union office and filled out the form but the clerk did not accept it.
YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A FULL ADRESS!!!
Apparently there is a city called London in, USA, Canada and UK. Which is it? Also the clerk told me that it would be best if the receiver gave me his full adress.
Please give me a full adress so I can make this damn payment, I just want this to be over with.

Stalling it

Tony wrote:

men you mad? you gat know is u.k ok.got that? i awaits you now. goodluck men.

How was I suppose to know that he was in London UK?!?

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:04:04 +0200

I've just paid $10k through Western Onion.

Charles Oloro
London

Secret Q: Who are you? Answer: Goodboy

MTCN: 9532867502

Now that I've done my part of the deal, please leave me and my family alone.

Tony wrote:

men listen, i gat check the money now through western union. but nothing show there ok. so now, i wanna you scan and send to me now the slip for the western union payment ok. or you joking with me? just do that now cos, am very anxious about your disappointment ok. get back to me now with the slip of western union payment ok. goodluck and do fast we gat delay much. now, be warned.

What?!? No money? What a shock!

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:15:50 +0200

Damn, I must have thrown the slip away....... don't worry, the Western Union office will have a copy of the payment. I'm so sorry.
I'll go there asap and pick it up, scan it and will send you a copy.

Thanks for understanding. Again I'm really sorry, I must have written down the wrong MTCN.......
I've been crying all day.... that money was for my doughters college fees. I don't know how to explain myself to my wife.

Tony wrote:

cool. have you done that? i am waiting ok. do not worry ok. just do as you said and get back to me with the slip ok. i awats you.

More bad news coming your way Tony.....

Jack Mehoff wrote:

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2007

Hello

I have some bad news for you. I spoke to the clerk at Western Union and she told me that the reciever must fill out a form in order for me to send money.
It has something to do with all terrorist threats we get over here. You must fill out the form and send it back to me if you want your money, if you refuse I guess you just have to kill me.

Please fill out the damn form so I can pay and then be left alone.

I attached a security form.

TO BE CONTINUE
Dajmin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it amusing that in his 2nd email he also offered to blow you off.

Time to get the gimp suit, I think Smile
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mercy? fine. who report my account? and who told you that is under investigation? can any one investigate my account? even the government has no right to do that you gat that? you *DELETED*.

Ha, ha, ha! He sounds like he's mad at the world. He can't stand the fact that he doesn't look untouchable. I'm baiting him too. I just sent him the Form 49 from WU. I wonder how he'll respond?

@Oneway Good job. Please keep us posted on how things are going.

My current bait(s)
Pandariffic
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favorite mugu yet, I've been baiting him on several different email accounts.

was H2SO4.
United Kingdom x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic