SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Power to the Max

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so this story of Max Power begins:

The letter arrives.

maryamabacha2004 <[email protected]> wrote:
FROM MARIAM ABACHA & FAMILY FOUNDATION
PLOT 13 - 16 MURTALAL MOHAMMED CRESCENT,
VICTORIA GARDEN CITY,
WUSE II ABUJA, NIGERIA
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the
late General Sani Abacha, former Nigerian Military
head of state who died mysteriously as a result of
Cardiac arrest.Since my husband died, my family has
been under restriction of movement and that not
withstanding, we have been molested and constantly
under watch by the seemingly Agent, above all our bank
accounts here and abroad have been frozen by the
Nigerian civilian Government. Furthermore, my eldest
son who has just been release by the Nigerian
Government for more interrogation about my husband
assets and some vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's bank
account by the Nigerian Government with my son's bank
in which a huge some of US$700 million and Dutch Mark
450 million was lodged and f1.6 billion belonging to
my late husband was seized by the Government of
Nigeria.I therefore wish to personally appeal to you
seriously and religious for your urgent assistance to
transfer the sum of US$45.5 million into your account
in your country where I believe it will be safe, since
we can not leave the country, due to the restriction
of the movement imposed on the members of my family by
the Nigerian Government.And my lawyer shall arrange with
you for a face-to face meeting outside Nigeria
in order to lease with him toward effective
completion of this transaction.

However, arrangement have been put in place
to move this money out of the country, in the secret
vault through a security Company in Europe,
as soon as you indicate your interest,
my Lawyer shall send to you the
Security Deposit Certificate and Airway Bill of the
luggage and other related documents so that you an
claim the luggage, which shall be tagged FAMILY
TREASUERS.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 20% of the
total sum while 80% is to be held on trust by you
until we can decide on a suitable business investment
in your country subsequent to our free movement by the
Nigerian Government.Please treatas
a matter of seriousnessi have in you.
reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Yours sincerely,
Mariam Abacha,(Widow).

N.B.Your reponse will determine the transaction and
please all information guarantee safety.

Here's the reply Smile

Dear Mary

I am sorry to hear about your loss. How may I be able to help you?

All the breast, (guess she didn't notice)
Max Power

maryamabacha2004 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Max Power

Thanks for your kind response to my mail and your willingness to help me.I have noted in your mail that you are serious about my situation and i am ready to work with you but before we could proceed i want you to be rest asured that my lawyer shall arrange with you when you are ready to communicate with him and he is the person that will make every arragement bass on your readiness in the project.

However, i am rest asured of your position and your readiness but i want you to let me know if you can contact him now so that i can send to you his contact information for more details and how you will be instructed by him and leting you know the procedures.Please i am advicing not to use this email address for your reply if posible you have another email address please kindly use that one for security reasons and do endervoure to reply to my private email address of:[email protected]

Morealso, my lawyershall send to you the relevant documentsthat will back you up for claim and there is no risk involve and i will be meeting you once the consignment get to you for my share and investment purpose as promised,Let me know when you will be chance to mail my lawyerso that i can send to you his private email address to enable you get intouch with him for full details and process of the documtation work remeber that the consignmnet has been deposited with a finance security company in europe which will be desclose to you once you haveget all the required information and your readiness in meeting with the security company for final claim so let me know your position and get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail for urgent conclussion of the project.

I will be looking forward in hearing from you as soon as posible.
My Best Regars,
Maryam Abacha(Widow)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mary

It is wonderful to hear from you once again. Please do tell me what I need to do! As for my question are you currently seeing anyone at the moment, as I am looking of love would you be able to help me find love. I would love to make a special lady my Princess. I have encluded another picture of myself for you. Am I someone that you find attractive?

http://www.goldenbeaus.com/b_pitt/images/brad_pitt49_jpg.jpg
(here's were I put a picture of Brad Pitt, any woman would go crazy)

All the breast,
Max Power

Let's see if she likes Brad Pitt

maryam abacha <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Max Power,

Please viw the attacment,i have sent you my international passport and i want you to act very fast in contacting my lawyer and his name is barrister Kudus Benson.for urgent conclussion of the project with out any delay. i will be looking forward in hearing from you as soon as posible.
Best Regards,
Maryam.

My dearest Maryam:

You are beautiful beyond words can describe, please tell me what I must do. Are you still seeing anyone? May I be so forward to ask for a picture of you holding a sign with my name on it "Max Power" Then we can further discuss this matter.

With longing in my heart. (I know women love this crap love stuff)

Max Power.

Well I wonder if she likes this crap

Hello Max Power,

Please viw the attacment,i have sent you my international passport and i want you to act very fast in contacting my lawyer and his name is barrister Kudus Benson.for urgent conclussion of the project with out any delay. i will be looking forward in hearing from you as soon as posible.
Best Regards,
Maryam.

(WOW would I love you to see this picture but I cant figure out how to post pictures)
Oh about that photo naa I would pass on her, and I have low standards.

My dearest Maryam:

You are beautiful beyond words can describe, please tell me what I must do. Are you still seeing anyone? May I be so forward to ask for a picture of you holding a sign with my name on it "Max Power" Then we can further discuss this matter.

With longing in my heart.

Max Power.

*******Now I figure that this would work, I mean this is some sweet sooth talk***********

Dear Max Power,

Thanks for your urgent response to my mail,Have you been able to reach my lawyer regarding the procedure and what is the situation and please if you haven't contacted him i want you to do so please.

Did you recieve his email and telephone number i sent you?

Wating to read from you soonest.
My Best Regards,
Maryam.

My dearest Maryam

I have tried to contact the lawyer, my emails have been unanserwed. My phone calls have not been picked up what I ask my Princess is going on? You have not said that we can have a future together, I wish to see a picture with you holding my name "Max Power" please may I see the picture of the woman I want to marry.

With longing in my heart for you.
Max Power

Now she is getting MAD

Dear Max,

Is ilike you are misunderstanding the transaction, see i want you to be very honest to me since i have sent to you my personal passport regarding you having that evidence of proof now you seems not to have asking me wether we are going to have a future relationship together of couse yes, i think i have already told you that we should first of all conclude with this project and i am planing how to come over to your country for my investment purpose.

I have just heard from my lawyer right now that you have not contacted him nether by mail or phone why?Please you should understand that i do not have time on my side again since we have both agreed to hadle everyhting together i believe you are in position to do that now i can't undertsnad why you are still aking me for some one to marrie i have told you also that you should wait for my arival in your country before we could start planing all this together ok,

I want you to get across to my lawyer now here is his telephone number once again:234 803 350 6584.
Name Barrister Kudus Benson(ESQ)

Please call him now is very urgent and important if you are serious in assisting me out so that we can get out of this and plan ahead our business relationship,and again i want to know if you can start looking for a profitable busness in your area were you think i can invest and settle down.

i will be wating to hear from you as soon as posible.
My Best Regards,
Maryam Abacha.

********Let's try some smooth talking*****

My sweet Maryam:

I have tried to call the lawyer for the last two whole days! Either his line is busy or he does not pick up the phone! What is going on? I tried to email him but the email address doesn't work! My dear Maryam I am counting the days until I can see you. I look at your picture and think of kissing you! I can't wait until you come here, and you see my house.

With longing in my heart,
Max Power

Dear Max Power ,

I am just on the net right now in my house so you mean that you could not get him on the phone and how did you dial the number please reconfirm it to me immediately.

Or you can use his email address right now :[email protected]

i awating your reply.
maryam

My sweet Maryam

You can reach me at (907) 225-9950 (THANKS WWW.PAYPHONEPROJECT.COM this is a payphone on the beach in Alaska)

maryam abacha <xxx@xxx> wrote:

Dear Max Power ,

I am just on the net right now in my house so you mean that you could not get him on the phone and how did you dial the number please reconfirm it to me immediately.

Or you can use his email address right now :[email protected]

i awating your reply.
maryam

You can also call me at this number
604-682-8770 (This is a POWER PLANT in British Columbia)

Tell them "I need Max Power please" they will transfer the call to me.

Dear Max Power ,

I got your number and it wasen't going through,could you please let me have your direct lione to reach you if posible because i don't no why you could not contact my lawyer.

OK,since you could not contact my lawyer i want to ask you just one question?since you have make up your mind in assisting me you will have to travel to europe for the collection of the consignment from the security company so i will like to hear from you soon and don't forget what i promised you and remeber all our plans regarding my coming over to meet you and start life all over again but you will let me truat you and i will also need some cash from you to arrange my traveling documents so i shal let you know about the procedures later. but don't forget to mail me your full address and your cell phnoe number.
i awat your urgent response
Regards,
Maryam.

My dearest Maryam:

I will book my flight tonight, will you be coming as well? I will send you a copy of my flight details.

1601 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
(Yes my neigbour is George Bush, I live in the Black House)

Please Max ,

Just let me know what exactly you need since you have been teling me liar which is not true that you have been calling to no avail he just sent me mail right now telling me that you have not reach him and you are telling me something different.

let me know your mind or we should forget about it and let me start to look for some else that can understand .

i wait your response.

Maryam.

Dear Maryam

I have tried to call him, and it was busy! and when it is not it just rings then disconnects after 5 rings. I have booked my ticket to Amsterdam, who will I be meeting and were? I am just going to book a hotel now. Will keep you posted.

Please Max ,

Just let me know what exactly you need since you have been teling me liar which is not true that you have been calling to no avail he just sent me mail right now telling me that you have not reach him and you are telling me something different.

let me know your mind or we should forget about it and let me start to look for some else that can understand .

i wait your response.

Maryam.

Dear Maryam

I have just booked my hotel on-line I will be staying at the Gayhotel Orfeo Amsterdam.
I will be arriving on Friday July 2nd @ 8:00am local time. I will be staying in room 69. I do hope that you will be coming. Please send me the address of the office that I should go to. While in town we should go for dinner, I would love to hear you speak of your country.

Look forward to my flight in a few days.

Love,
Max Power

maryam abacha <xxxxx@xxxx> wrote:

Dear Max Power,
I also forwarded the email to my Husband lawyer who have been also aware about this project since you could not get my personal lawyer on his number you are here by advice to wait for his response and hopefully he is going to reach you soon so i will like you to listen to him before my arrival in europe.

Like you siad that you are sending your flight details to me so i want you to do that right now so that he can as well give you the contact address of the security company were you are going to meet for the claim once i here from you that you have settle with them i will let you know when i will arrive and meet with you for our relationship and be rest asure i am going to settle down over there in your country with you for the rest of my life.

Can i have some money to add to the little one i have to get my visa?Please comment since you so ready to make the trip i believe i have to get my documents ready before them and the lawyer is going to arrange my traveling papers and again you will have to know that i can not travel out of my country thus, to the sanction been inposed on my family during the death of my husband Gen,Sani Abacha.My dearest one i am loving you too and i hope you conclude with them and i will come striaght to america since i have recieve your details and i believe it will not take much time to conclude with them and meet you soonest.

Just let me know the amout you can render to me for my quick arragement for my trip and when he gets intuch with you do edrvoure to conact me immediately ok?I await your positive response.

My Best Regards,
Maryam(Your Love One) ******finally she loves me*********

Dearest Maryam

Please let me know what city you are in as I will send a money transfer to you. May I be so forward to ask for another picture of you holding a sign with my name? I will be sending $2000.00 USD to you today for you my love.

Hope to see you soon,
Max Power

Dear Max Power ,
Thanks for your effort so far, may i send to you the name you will use in sending it?

Please is very important and secret as you may have know regarding my coming over to your country and i want you to be rest asured of my arrival in state as soon as posible.

Has my husband lawyer contacted you?Please get back to me immediately you recieve this mail and wait for his call today and do let me know the discussion with him ok.i have also inform my elder son MOHAMMED ;to go to the embassy for my visa so i will let you know as soon as i get it ready.

I am still in the country here nigeria and i am under house arrest as you might have know of since the saction inposed on my family by the federal government of olusegun obasanjo,and my departure from the country whould not be a direct flight it will be from a nebouring country like GHANA OR TOGO,The immegration i will bribe have to smugle me out here before my departure to state in meeting you.

So kindly let me know when to send you the name you will use in sending the money.Regarding another piture from me holding with your name that's not withstanding i am very much with you since i could see how much you are try to assist me i am fully puting my last hope in you so i will advice you to worry as i have already promised you of mutual business relationship and my geting love afair with you in the state i hope you will take proper care of me if i arrive?I awating your positive response.

My Best Regards,
Maryam(Your Love/partner)

My dear Maryam

I can not wait to see you. I will be leaving for Amsterdam soon will someone be meeting me there? I have sent the money as you requested by Western Union, it is under my name Max Power. I have sent that to Union Togolaise de Banque in Togo.
Togo Union Togolaise de Banque

Love forever
Max Power

maryam abacha <xxxxr> wrote:

Dearest Max Power,

I have said to inform you yesterday that if you are sending the money that you should wait for me to give you the name which you are to send it to and again i told you that i am currently in nigeria not togo i can believe what you are saying is true i am very sorry for using the word.

You send it in your name as the sender,who is recieving it what is the name of the reciever you are sending it to?Please just let me know of this because i never ask you to send any money to togo ok, now you are telling that you have send it to togo please if there is any way you can recall it kindly do that so that it will be esaier for me to collect it here and i was surpose to go to the embassy today for an interview and i have asked you for some money now you are telling that you have send it to togo i don't think is true i must be very honest to you my (LOVE).Are you sure you are trustwolth?like you are funing me like yesterday you said you have booked your fligth online that you will send me the details uptill now you haven't if i may ask you?

ARE YOU SERIOUS IN HELPING ME OR NOT PLEASE ANSWER ME?

Has the lawyer contacted you like i told you that he might reach you has he contacted you?

If you know that you are not going to send me the money i would have say you should forget it ok since i have been wating for your response regarding the control number and the test question nothing like evidence of proof that you have make any money trasfer why are you try to liar to me when i am puting my hope in you and looking forward in meeting you as we have arranged now you are trying to poses my mind and how do you want me to understand the type of person you are as my lover to be and handsome young man see, i have atually thought of coming over in meeting you for our staying together but i am a little bit confused of what you have just said now that you have made the payment to togo who is in togo to collect the money answer me?i am stoping here for now till i hear from you soon

My Reagrds,
Maryam.

***********WOW SHES MAD**************

Dearest Maryam

I have recalled the package I will send you the money when I am in Amsterdam. My flight leaves in 2hrs. I have to go, when I get to the hotel I will email you! Sorry for the confussion.

My love,
Max Power

maryam abacha <xxxx@xxxx> wrote:

Dear Max,

Thanks for your mail,i have heard all what you said so far and your effort See my love i have heard enough from you and i want this project to be concluded before the end of next week or in the next five days ok.

If you are serious about this i believe we would conclude and thinking of my arrival in meeting you which i hoppe to working towards to so that i may fly with you to the united state of america.I wil be wating for your urgent reply as soon as you arrive amsterdam holland but before your departure to amsterdam what did you told me in your mail that you will send to me your flight details and the time you will leave and again you could not contact the person i asked you to contact for the details contact of the security company and the officers you are to meet with?.

Please my love if you no quite alright that this will not help the situation i think you will have to let me know and you liar to me that you have send the money to togo that now you have recalled the money how do you want me to believe you you see,I am so worry that i could not eat thus to this problem i am facing can you let me know when you will send the $2000 ?So that i can send to you the name i will use in recieveing it you should know that time is very short on my side the more you delay the more time waste for nobody i am eagerly wating for your urgent response.

My Best Regards,
Maryam,
Ur Luv

Dear Maryam

I am using my laptop computer from my hotel room in Amerstdam what a beautiful city, I wish you were here with me. I will be going to the Western Union very soon to send the money. I will sent the money Attn: Maryam Abacha. Let me know the address you want it sent to.

Love always,
Max Power

MY Deares Max,

I have just recieved your mail and i am quited happy that you arrive amsterdam safely,Please i want you to be informed that i can not recieve western union by myself so i want you to send with my lawyer's name so that he will go and collect it for me.

Here is his name:JOHNSON IGBA LAGOS NIGERIA
WITH THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER .

I want you to also send alonge with the hotel telephone number and the room number you are staying so that some one will meet you over there.

I await your urgent and positive response.

God Bless You My Love.

Regards,
Maryam Your Heart.

Dear Maryam

I will go now to Western Union, but I will be stopping by the museum for some site seeing. Be in contact with you people in the city and have them meet me tommorrow at 5:00pm local time at the Caf� Am�ricain .
It is located on 97 Leidsekade in Amsterdam. I will have a table ready for them, please have your contacts wearing blue jeans and red t-shirts, so that I can see them. I will be wearing a black suit with pinstrips. I hope we will meet soon.

Waiting for you my love
Max Power

********I looked this cafe up on the net, if I ever go to Holland I will stop by very nice place************

Dear Max,

I am very surprised that you did not even respond to my mail, i hope there is no prblem?Could you please update me to let me know the situation of things and i believe also you were joking with me if at all you wanted to help me out and now see what happened at the end of everything.

Were are you now and why did you not send the money again?Please i never expect this from you and i am just too suprised that you can treat me like this upon the trust i have build in you so far are you still in amsterdam now?Just let me know your prsent location so that i would be able to know what you are up to.

Have you send the money and to whos name remeber that i was surposed to have get my documents ready now just because what you said you were going to send to me to conclude the remaing one which i do not have prsently and i don't really know what to do right now i will be wating for your urgent and kind response it should't have taking too much time to conclude this project hence you delay everything on your part.

please let me know the latest development.

I await your positive response,
Regards,
Maryam.

***** OOPS it was the weekend, I went out with my girlfriend to a lovely beach in Ontario, I really didnt like it to much, to many people for me. And its Monday, I havent seen my email all week. Better fake an accident**********************

Dearest Maryam

I have been in the hospital over the weekend, I was attacked by some thieves in the red light district and am not feeling to well. I have 8 broken ribs, and my arm and leg was broken. I was also shot in the foot. Please my dear dont think that I am avoiding you! I was on the way to Western Union when I was attacked!

My love dont be mad

Max Power

OK,do you want us to forget about the deal and forget everything regarding the transaction?

I am also very sorry for you if that is the case so what is the situation now i hope you are geting better,does it mean that you were attack in amsterdam?without police presence please my dear i just don't know what to say i am mad as you must have no of and i don't think you are geting me right since all the days you said you were sending the $2000 uptill now thief have collected all the money you thats what you mean now and i do not have the complete money to get my documents ready please try and see if you can call your person in the state and let them send you money over there or you have left holland.

Please i am eagerly wating to hear from you as soon as posible.
My Regards to you my love.

Yours Maryam

*******************************More soon********************

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
some bad element want just to spoil the image of Nigeria - Victor Young
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOP QUALITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT GURU
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic