SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first lad slap! :D

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rentacow
Master Baiter

Location: Known Universe, Virgo Super-cluster, Local Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this to a stubborn courier service. I offered to meet him in London (his supposed office location.) with multiple laptops and cash reimbursements in any amount, but he decided �810 via western onion was the better option.

Quote:

WHY CAN YOU NOT MEET ME IN LONDON! SURELY YOUR COMPANY IS COORDINATED ENOUGH THAT THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THEIR CLIENTS NEEDS FOR SECURITY! WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING SIR? SOME KIND OF SCAM, IS IT?! IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO MEET ME IN LONDON I AM NOT WILLING TO GO FURTHER WITH THIS DELIVERY! I AM OFFERING YOU A CASH REIMBURSEMENT AND EVEN LAPTOP COMPUTERS TO COVER ANY TROUBLES MY MEETING MAY CAUSE! IS THIS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO TREAT ME!?!?! I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND MY SCHEDULE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO STAY AT HOME AND WAIT FOR YOU. I HAVE CLIENTS TO ATTEND TO! MEET ME IN LONDON, AND I WILL PAY YOU AS MUCH FEES AS IS NEEDED. I WILL PROVIDE FURTHER DETAILS FOR OUR MEETING ONCE YOU COMPLY.

T** B*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think about me "yelling" my name? Laughing

It really surprised me he didn't go for the laptops. I now realize his IP (81.199.197.166) traces back to Israel. Confused I forgot to check that earlier.

What do you think about this slap? What do you suggest I do to improve slaps in the future?

Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat."
Lad "What?"
Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat!"
Lad "I can't hear you."
Dan (Stu) "Good."

Last edited by rentacow on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe edit your baiter name out of that? maybe i'm just being paranoid but.....

Cellphone x5
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Israel IPs are generally satellite providers. So he is probably in some Nigerian internet cafe.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rentacow wrote:
What do you think about this slap? What do you suggest I do to improve slaps in the future?
Very good. But don't forget to slap him if HE uses all caps in return. Very rude of him to do that you know... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Bob Suronkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I can't wait till I get to slap my first lad for being rude! It sends icy shivers of anticipation down my spine! I think that it was a very impressive slap, overall. You slapped him pretty good. Keep up the awwesome work!
Bob Suronkle
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapping for caps is a great idea. You can just imagine your lad's frustration when he's expecting MTCN details or other important information and all he gets is a "can you please not write in capital letters in the future it hurts my head?"

(note that you can slap politely)

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was a good slap. Clean, right to the point, hard but not outrageous. You should get a nice grovelling apology at least. (Don't get even, get mad!) How you use your lad's apology is entirely up to you.

Sometimes your lad will slap back, which can be just as much fun. Either way you win. If your lad twigs on you, just wait a bit and bait him anew. Lather, rinse and repeat!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I don't know about anybody else, but I love sending slapping emails to lads with the subject heading "MTCN details..."

I can almost imagine the lad wetting himself in anticipation when he sees the subject heading only to receive a kick in the goolies when he opens it. Twisted Evil Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
rentacow
Master Baiter

Location: Known Universe, Virgo Super-cluster, Local Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Awesome idea. I will put that in my "Bag O' Tricks". Laughing

Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat."
Lad "What?"
Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat!"
Lad "I can't hear you."
Dan (Stu) "Good."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic