SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Innocent "ME" a Security risk at the airport!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daily Telegraph 8 Aug..
Quote:
Pilots are in open revolt over what they describe as "heavy-handed" security checks at airports.

More than 70 have submitted official complaints to the Civil Aviation Authority while others have voiced their anger on a number of websites.

One pilot has even left the industry after a confrontation with a security guard which led to him being arrested, even though he was later cleared.

Many have registered their anger on the Chirp website, the UK Confidential Human Factors Incident Reporting Programme. Although independent, it is sponsored by the Civil Aviation Authority and approved by the Department for Transport.

One pilot said: "When dealing with the police one has certain rights and a well-defined procedure if you are not treated correctly. This is not so with airport security who seem to be a law unto themselves using the knowledge that you are on a tight time schedule to ride roughshod over any rights that you might have."

Feelings are running so high that some pilots have claimed they were prepared to refuse to fly rather than run the gauntlet of what they regard as "over the top" security.

A spokesman for their union, the British Airline Pilots' Association, said: "We could really do with a dollop of common sense."

A spokesman for BAA, which runs seven of the country's main airports, said: "The security guidelines are set by the Government and there can be no compromise about that. We take any incidents of malpractice very seriously and we will obviously investigate them.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the 90s I flew in and out of LAX twice every week for almost 2 years as a passenger. I found that If I was friendly the crew (ground/air) was nicer. Doing security that often I learned the routine and knew what to expect.

Post 9-11 I was flying out of a regional airport and forgot about a clip on pocket knife I was carrying. Before I got to the security check one of the TSA officers said "You might want to check that!" I said thanks and took it out to my car (because my bags were gone by then). I appreciated the courtesy of that reminder. I noticed they had a crate of scissors and knives at the machine when I went through. Surprised

Of course, maybe I am just "special". So I have been told... Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
Fascinating how people complain about tightened airport security standards when they're affected personally. If something happens the same people will complain about how terrorists could possibly smuggle stuff into the plane and how "the government isn't doing anything to protect us". Rolling Eyes

That about covers it.

I am sure someone just missed one of the 9/11 flights.

I am sure that someone screamed and yelled at the airport people for inconveniencing him for not letting him on, not holding the flight, whathaveyou.

The same week the shoe bomber was arrested I watched a man throw a fit in security line at Logan demanding to know why he had to remove his shoes.

--J.D.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic