SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I just checked m4m4dou's email address (the one on the wanted poster) and found an email from the lad. I had forgotten all about it!

Fl0ra wrote:
M. M4m4d0u D14llo Bonjour, Je suis fl0re S1ith de
Conakry que j'ai eu au sujet de vos informations sur
une personne absente appelée M1ch3ll3 Xxxxxx et je
veux vous informer que tu viendre de elle dans un
café à Conakry svp je veux savoir si elle est celle
votre parler, parce que elle est en scent.tu peu me
envoyer votre numero, je vous ta appelle pour tes
endicter.
merci

Babel translates as:

Quote:
Mr. M4m4d0u D14llo Hello, I am fl0ra Sm1th de Conakry which I had about your information on a person absent called M1ch3ll3 Xxxxxx and I want to inform you that you viendre of it in a coffee with Conakry please I want to know if it is that your speech, because it is in scent.tu little to send your number to me, I your thank you call you for your endicter.

Hmmm can anyone provide a better translation?

I will reply in some broken english soon Laughing.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help ya, but this is good. clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it time to tell him that Flora knows where he is?
Flora has contacted H and knows where she is.

If he started to get information about a real Flora, a really bent and twisted Flora I would expect his brain to start to cave in.
A creature of his own dreams comes to life Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Hmmm can anyone provide a better translation?

Yes, i can finally be of real assistance in this case. lol. I have to tell you tho, i am perfect french and there are some parts that i don'T understand, it's written in a poor french. Like someone that is not french and is trying to learn it.

"M. M. D. hello, i am Fl0re S1ith of Conakry that i had on the subject of your information on a missing person called M1ch3ll3 Xxxxxx and i want to inform you that you come from her in a café in Conakry plz i want to know if she is the one you talk, because she is pregnant (en scent, enceinte). you can send me your number, i will call you for tes endicter (EDIT: this i don't know what he means, but it could mean "Indicate" or something like that.)"

I've translated literally, whitout writing what i thought he meant so that you can come up with your own conclusion.

Last edited by four1nine_buster on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, when he wrote "elle est en scent", for a second I thought he was saying she was in sniffing distance, then I realized he meant enceinte (pregnant).

Quote:
je vous ta appelle pour tes endicter

Woo, this is very bad French (wonder who is translating for him). Maybe he means "I will call you to indicate you", in other words, to indicate where M1ch3ll3 is.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah GG, this is probably what he meant, come to think of it. the word he was looking for is probably "indicate" in french, which is not "endicter".

EDIT: I have edited my translation. I had my wife take a look at it and she had different ideas about the translation.

EDIT 2: Red, i'd tell him you have no clue of what he is saying. IF you wan't a french text saying just that, i can write it for you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! That was awesome!

I'll write back to him in really broken english. I'll let him know how much his french sucked and that it pained my eyes to read it Laughing.

Meanwhile he emailed M1ch today to ask why he hadn't heard from her or the Father in a few days. I emailed back saying we had been travelling and for security reasons needed to take the long route. M1ch was exhausted and left it at that. She said the Father would contact him back.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red... have you ever heard of "fausse couche" ???

Maybe M1ch3ll3 could have an incident and visit the hospital very unexpectedly... The father could tell him that, just to stress him out... not saying where she isstaying specificaly but rather have him search all over for her!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Red... have you ever heard of "fausse couche" ???

Miscarriage, in other words. I don't know if you'd want her to miscarry at this point, but she could be having pains and fear for the baby.

Or...she could have a nightmare that she gave birth to the baby, who turned out to be a tiny H4m1sh who tried to kill her.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil GG wrote:
Or...she could have a nightmare that she gave birth to the baby, who turned out to be a tiny H4m1sh who tried to kill her.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok ok... I need to stop laughing as tears are rolling down my cheeks. That's inspired!

No miscarriage yet. One modality at a time Very Happy. But I have a feeling it may come into play later...

Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or better yet. Someone offered to buy it!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Yeah, the Diallos (or a new character) could write to Ik3 offering $$$ for the baby. Twisted Evil

As for the dream: I'm picturing a cross between Geena Davis' bad dream in The Fly and the voodoo doll chasing Karen Black around her apartment in Trilogy of Terror.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh what the hey... I sent him a message from Mr. D1allo for fun:

M4m4dou wrote:
smth

i se you no spek francais to gud.so i use dis enlish.were be the xxxxxx woeman?

I think his french is better than my english Laughing.

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mouahahahaha... that english is just as good as his french.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More of the same from the lad. I haven't told him where I've moved her yet (other than saying Banjul) so not too much happening:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I am excited

Hello Honey,
I am so excited today because i nearly kill my self,and i hope my wife and my son is very ok.I really Thank God for the journey mercy.
Honey i really need you now more then ever.please you really need a medical check up for the baby.and you and i also.i believe that before friday we will be in Nigeria my home country.

Meanwhile.My dad send his regards to you and my son.he called me on saturday and was asking me about you and my son 1k3.he said his getting better now and i told him that we are coming soon.

I will wait for the detials from Father m4x so that i will be on my way.

Love You somuch
Regards to my son.
Your Husband

Touching... now he doesn't have an excuse to go back home Laughing

*UPDATE*

Flurry of activity in the last few minutes. New one from 1k3 (I love the change in the subject line from the one above):

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I am not happy anymore

Honey

I don,t really understand what is going on.you told me on monday that father m4x will email me the details but up till now i havenºt receive any email from him.please i want to know the situation over there.if father m4x didnºt want me to know the location let him inform me so that i will travel back to my country.he keep on telling me that he will help us with money and other things but that is not the main point,the important thing now is for us to see each other first and be happy togetter.i cant even make a call to nigeria for money in going back.please you have to talk to them seriously.because am getting angry over this whole thing.infact i am tired and this will be my last email to you.

I hope you know howmuch i have spent in this journey and how i have suffered for you traveling from one country to other with out seen you.and this is not the oath we took.

i have been in this bad situation over here since over 2 weeks now and i have contacted many disease in this country i need to go back to my home country for treatment.

Secondly,Mr 3ke is planing to traveling to Nigeria tomorrow for a business and i donºt really know what to do.no accommodation and no money and i dont even receive any email from father m4x not even a phone call from him so that i will hear your voice.
Please sit them down and know exactly what they are planing.

Bye.

Uh oh... sounds bad! Very Happy

His nigerian mate is heading home... now he's really in trouble... and he has no money to call home Laughing. Well, it's a good thing Father M4x was online because this is what he had to say:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

After much travelling and many close calls we have finally reached our destination.

We are now in Banjul awaiting your arrival. To ensure absolute security we have arranged for you to meet with a delegate of the church to guide you to Ms. Xxxxxx.

Please ensure you are in Banjul within the next 5 days so we can facilitate this.

I trust you are well and I look forward to seeing you soon. It is imperative we act fast as I feel Ms. Xxxxxx may require medical attention soon.

In His name,

Hopefully this will bring him back on track and we'll get another email shortly with a more positive frame.

Please keep in mind this lad has been in Guinea-Bissau for at least two weeks... on top of everything else. He tends to get a little hot under the collar when I don't respond within a day or two giving him direction as you can imagine that every day he sits in a foreign country doing nothing is a day wasted. Hopefully he'll move through Senegal to The Gambia.

*UPDATE 2*

And yet another email from the lad... he's really hit the skids:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

How are you doing today.Hope everything is ok with you.I havenºt heard from you over since friday and i hope that all is well.

My wife emailed me on monday telling about the long journey,and i Thank God for the journey mercy.

She also told me that you will email me later with more details but up till now i havenºt receive any email from you.please father i am very worried about this.bad things are happening to me over here and i donºt really know what to do now (hey! he stole that line from M1ch3ll3! Evil or Very Mad). i think i have to travel back to my home country nigeria to take care of my self before i got my self killed.

Ever since friday i havenºt got my self. am totaly confused over here please i really need to go back for a medical check up.Mr 3ke is planing to travel back to nigeria for a business trip tomorrow and i donºt have any other place to stay.no money,no accommodation.please i really need to hear from you so that i will know what to do.

I need to go back to my country before the weekend,please help me to see my wife and my baby.money is not the problem now.the main important thing is for me to see my wife and my baby.

Help me father.

God Guidance and protection.

Oh the good father will help him... don't worry about that Twisted Evil.

*UPDATE 3*

Phew, busy morning for the lad!

He got back to the father and changed his tune considerably:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

It is a pleasure to receive your email finally.Mr 3ke is traveling to nigeria tomorrow for a business trip so am coming alone.he promise to borrow me some money for the travel to Banjul. Evil or Very Mad But you forgot to state the exact address i will come.

Please state the exact address so that i will be on my way today.

Thanks

In His Name.

Good and bad news. Good news that he will be coming alone... bad news that he is borrowing money off this other guy. That said, if the other dude is a guyman then our lad could be in trouble. But if he isn't... well... that's super unfortunate and there's not much I can do about it Sad.

Anyway here is what the good father sent him:

father m4x wrote:
Dearest Son

I feel the pain and suffering you have endured and I have been praying to God for your salvation. He will guide my hand and your feet to make this wonderful marriage happen. You must have faith in His divine spirit and His blessed nature, He shall save you from such terrible ailments and bring you into salvation. I am here to guide and help you as I promised I would. The word of honour I gave to Ms. Xxxxx is broken by nothing, not even by steel. Ms. Xxxxx is well, the baby is fine and your secret is safe, what more could you ask for? Everything will, I know, work out for the best.

We are now in Banjul. Please make your way here immediately to meet with your wife before the security situation becomes more tenuous. When you arrive you will receive further instructions. As you know we are taking no chances with security for you or Ms. Xxxxx and we are doing everything in our power to protect the both of you. Please take up residence at the Afr1can Vill4ge Hot3l at 98 Atl4nt1c Ro4d. It is a very nice place with everything you should need. As soon as you arrive please let me know so I can arrange for security clearance the delegate to meet you. Ms. Xxxxx is so excited to see you, she was crying this morning just thinking about it. It is my absolute pleasure to be able to do this for you Mr. 0k0y3. You are truly a saint amongst men.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

In His name

The hotel I gave him was waaaaay out of his price range. Hopefully that will be enough to get him on the road again. I guess we'll soon find out...

Phew... long session! Very Happy

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Red.
See if you can get a contact detail for his Dad. He seems to fear his dad.
If that is true I think Dad would be very pissed to discover his son is a scammer.
A PI can offer to split the diamonds or tell his dad. A PI or some nasty will already have the details. That's the way they work don't they Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He will guide my hand and your feet to make this wonderful marriage happen.

Red... this gave me an idea.

What if M1ch3ll3 asked 1k3 to marry her right there, at the church she is staying... on the spot... that everything is arranged with the priest... bla bla bla. to prove is love to her.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm those are both excellent ideas... I must work them in somehow.

Meanwhile, 1k3 is back on board... but his money troubles are causing some concern.

Email 1 to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Stop Crying ok.

Honey,

I really love you somuch with all my heart also with my son 1k3.I just got this email from father m4x and told me that your crying that you really need me somuch.please i will be with you and my son soon ok.go through the mail and i donºt know what to do because i have no money to lodge in that hotel.am writting mail to him now to know what he will do about this.

Love you somuch.
your husband

Not much in that. Next one is a bit more fun.

Email 2 to Father M4x:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the fast responds,I thank you for the efforts so far for me to see my wife.I have gone the hotel website to make an enquiries about the accommodation and i found out that their accommodation price is much expensive and i dont know what to do about that.Mr 3ke gave me some money for my transport.

Please am stranded i dont know what to do if this man travels tomorrow.also i havenºt been in Gambia before and i dont know anybody over there.I seek for help from you so that i will start my journey tomorrow morning and i will like to have a phone number to call once i arrived.

Thanks.

In his Name.

So, after all this time, he is finally stranded with no friends to help him. Sheesh... took long enough. Well, onward to Gambia he must go. I decided to recommend another hotel (probably the most expensive in Banjul... it looked really nice!):

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. Xxxxxx

I believe in your last email that you told me that money was not a problem right now. I remember reading that quite clearly. If you cannot stay at this particular hotel then I can make alternate arrangements for another hotel. Please make your way to the C0r1nthia Atl4ntic H0tel, 296 Mar3na Parade. If money is the problem then I am very confused because in your last email you wrote:

"Money is not the problem now. The main important thing is for me to see my wife and my baby."

Please let me know if this would be more suitable for you. Once you arrive everything will be taken care of for you including any expenses you incur. Obviously we are doing our best to ensure your safety. If you feel you would like to stay somewhere else that is fine just let me know the name of the abode and I will again make alternate arrangements , although we will not, of course, be able to ensure your safety at this place. You do not need to worry about knowing anyone in Gambia because we are assigning a delegate to you who speaks English and will act as your guide. Everything will be taken care of. He will bring you to Ms. Xxxxxx. I must say, however, that Ms. Xxxxx will be a lot safer in your care, so you can take her home. This situation is not good, my sources inform me that Mr. M4cb3th knows she has moved out of Guinea-Bissau and is still looking for her. It seems he a lot of funds for this and is looking around the clock. Fortunately we have a very good system of security and will make sure nothing happens to her or the baby. That said, we cannot wait forever, you must make haste to Banjul to meet with her immediately. Please email me on your way here so that I can make the appropriate arrangements.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

In His name,

I have a feeling he won't be going to this hotel either Laughing. I wonder how the hotel will react when he says he is looking for Father M4x1mu5 Ph4llu5. If there's anyone who understands even the smallest amount of latin he'll be ridiculed and probably arrested Laughing

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

C0r1nthia Atl4ntic H0tel - Yes it is a nice hotel.
I actually got engaged there some years ago... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, if you want something more in budget in Bangul, I would suggest these:

Kantora /Princess Diana - 24 rooms, Independence Drive - Tel: 228715
City Travellers, 12 rooms. 18 Dobson Street
Duma Guest House - Tel: 228381

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly chaps, you should listen to me - thanks to F1or@, I know exactly where M is!:

Quote:
Hamish,

i told you before that Dxxxxx is in bahamas ever
since lasy month and you canºt believe me.telling me
that she is in bissau.now she has traveled with his
boyfriend to china.the boy friend is a citizen of
china.below is the address on how to locate her with
the boy but make it secert ok.

i just want to help you and nothing more.donºt let
them know about me.i just got this from my boys over
there.

thanks
smith.

BTW Red, I speak French, so if Fl0r@ emails you in French again, just send it to me and I'll translate. Tho 'her' French is pretty abysmal!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is on the move again. Woohoo!

Here's what he had to say:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the responds and for the information about Mr H4m1sh.Mr 3ke gave me another 50 dollars this morning before he left for my accommodation.and i wish to inform you that i am on my way right now.Please care good care of my wife and my baby tell her that i am coming now to pick her up.

Thanks once again.

God Bless you.

His IP has also changed, he is still in Guinea-Bissau, but this is the first time the IP has actually come up as the country (and not "satellite"). Which leads me to believe he is either in another town or is using another cafe.

Either way, sounds like a good result.

Shame about the $50 from Ch1ma but not much I can do about that... he'll have to claim it back off the lad himself... and I'm sure he'll do it with much more vigour than I ever could. Speaking of which I have been reading through the emails and picking together bits and pieces and from what I can gather he has borrowed a lot of money from a lot of people... this may be why he is reluctant to give up and go home Laughing.

@ Simba - not so happy memories at that hotel?

I looked up the Duma... it actually sounds like an alright backpackers. I didn't want to help him find accommodation unless I had to though, that's his job, it's all part of the travelling adventure. He'll find someone suitably cheap and crap.

Onward to Gambia!

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok all you 1k3ophiles here's an email update you'll love... He's on the move again and more disasters have struck!

Email 1 to Father M4x:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Hope all is well,father i had a terrible journey yesterday.as i left from guinea bissau yesterday that was around 4pm and as we arrive in a city called Zingchour where i will take another car to border from border to banjul.

i arrived very late in the night in Zingchour and i have no place to sleep so i meet a man at the motor pack and i seek some favour from him to help me with accommodation and he accepted as i wake up in the morning i found out that my wallet has been stoled with all my documents and my money but i thank God that my international passport is with including my phone and i ask him about my missing wallet and he said that he did not see any wallet. Shocked
Now i am stranded in Zingchour and i dont know what to do now.am thinking selling my phone now so that i will continue my journey because i dont want to fall a victim over here my life is very more important than everything.but who ever that stoled my wallet God will judge the person. Ok.... Confused

father alot things are happening i need to go back to nigeria tomorrow i really need a medical checkup i receive a mail from my sister telling me that my dad was in the hospital again and my urgent attention is needed.please father i really need to go to nigeria so that i will meet my father because i am the only son and my mum is died.she got a motor accident on jun3 28 1991.

father please help us to go back to nigeria tomorrow am dieing over here.i will be on my way this morning to banjul once i sold my phone.

thanks and God Bless.

Well... quite the adventure he's had! I don't know whether to believe him or not.

One thing is for sure, his IP checks out... he's in Senegal!

City: Ziguinchor

Go 1k3 go!

Email 2 to Father M4x (more of the same):

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

I hope you got my last email,Please i really need an urgent attention over here in Zinguinchor as i arrived late in the night some man agreed to help me for accommodation ith out knowing that they are bad mens.i wakeup in morning to continue my journey and i found out that my wallet has been stolen including all my important documents but i thank God Almighty that i have my phone and my international passport.i was asking the guys about my missing wallet and know one agreed that he saw anything and i got very stranded i dont really know where to start from,i went to the motor over there to seek for help or sell up my mobile phone so that i will start up but i dont know anybody over here.

Luckly i meet a nigeria man orginally from calabar state nigeria i told him about what happen to me also that i have an important meeting to attend in Banjul and he very confused about that I'll bet he was! Laughing and he promise to take me to the police for a report and said ok it will be better aslo i should email you also about this terrible thing so you will be awear.

Please father i really need a help more then ever i dont know if you can send some one to come and pick me up from the motor park here in zinguinchor i dont want to sleep with anybody again am in the motor park now. I don't blame you mate!

awaiting for your urgent respond.
regards to my wife and my baby.

Remain Bless.

Well, lots of fun there, here's what he had to say to his lovely wife.

Email 3 to M1ch3ll3:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I love you too,hope my baby is alright.honey i had a terrible journey yesterday.as i left from guinea bissau yesterday that was around 4pm and as we arrive in a city called Zinguinhor where i will take anoter car to border from border to banjul.

i arrived very late in the night in Zinguinhor and i have no place to sleep so i meet a man at the motor pack and i seek some favour from him to help me with accommodation and he accepted as i wake up in the morning i found out that my wallet has been stoled with all my documents and my money but i thank God that my international passport is with including my phone and i ask him about my missing wallet and he said that he did not see any wallet.
Now i am stranded in Zinguinhor and i dont know what to do now.am thinking selling my phone now so that i will continue my journey because i dont want to fall a victim over here my life is very more important than everything.but who ever that stoled my wallet God will judge the person.

Honey alot things are happening i need to go back to nigeria tomorrow i really need a medical checkup.tell father m4x that am coming as soon as i sell up my phone ok.

Love you.
My regards to my son 1k3.
your husband

I don't really want to point it out... but he doesn't want to become a victim...? Hmmmm....

Luckily Father M4x is at hand to soothe the lads raw nerves... here's what he had to say:

1k3 wrote:
Dearest Son of God

Mr. 0k0y3 that sounds terrible! I hope you are alright. Rest assured that Ms. Xxxxxx is fine and the baby is well. We had one of our Sister look at her and everything seems to be ok.

I will ponder on your predicament and get back to you. God will find a way. Please do no panic as everything is ok. As long as you have your health you are alright. We are doing everything possible to make sure you are kept safe.

Right now we are very concerned about Mr. M4cb3th, he has sent new threats and we fear he is aware of Ms. Xxxxxx's presence in Gambia. We are unsure whether he knows we are helping her or not or whether he is aware of your involvement but I will keep you informed of any developments so you may know what is happening.

You are a trusted Son of God and your love for Ms. Xxxxxx shines through like a bright beacon of fortitude. You, as a lamb of the fields, will reach salvation with your strong beliefs and courageous heart. I really cannot wait to meet you, you are an exceptional man and Ms. Xxxxxx never stops talking about you. Love such as this should be cherished.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

In His name,

Doesn't really help him much... but it sounds nice! Very Happy

Hope you all enjoyed 1k3's adventures today. I will update the thread with a map tomorrow to show you all where he is stranded.

Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red... wouldn't it be exciting, for us, if she would prematurely give birth?

I mean, a newborn kid is really something to stick around for. That and the jewels, of course!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It always brings tears to my eyes when they call themselves a victim.

Tears of joy

Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened to your big long update Red?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic