SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just so sweet! Very Happy

1ke wrote:
my uncle is very very angry with all this surffing

Well, maybe he should try a different sport, maybe snorkeling would make him less angry. Sheesh, he's on a vacation, traveling to exotic places, and he's angry about the surfing? What, the waves aren't big enough? Get a life, unc! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Kristjansson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh M0pti is not even that far from the ass end of the world! Try to stress how close he is now in your next email (with a spatter of emotions).

Good luck! Very Happy

Where will you try to send him next time? Wink

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't they just built a raft and drift down the Niger to T-town? Just don't mention the hippos...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One blogger wrote this about Mopti...sounds like a wonderous place!
Quote:
-mopti has beautiful blue green river between sandy banks and neat old town of mud brick buildings. spent day wandering around, buying crafts etc. i bought some silver jewelry and 6meters of turban fabric. you know how i love my turbans.

They should just cool their heels, and enjoy the scenery. Very Happy

EDIT: here are some nice photos of the trip from segou to mopti.
He sure had a scenic trip to where he is now. Cool
http://www.onhiatus.com/journal/journal.cgi/MaliPhotos.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so disappointed in your mugu, almost all the way to Tibokyututut, and... Doesn't he know how stranded you are? Can't he see that you are destitute, well, except for the jewels....

Pour it ON. Tell him how desperate you are, how he promised he would meet you, how disappointed you are in his behaviour, how you would never have abandoned him like that, what kind of man is he, anyway, to leave you abandoned like this?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TFI - Laughing

@ Doc - One step ahead of you mate Wink

This is what I sent the lad yesterday:

M1ch wrote:
my darling husband and father of our son,

sweety i have not heard from you in days now. i am very scared and worried about you.

you are so close now. do not give up now. you have come too far to abandon me here in this place. you are almost here, you just need to go a little further and you are with me. god i love you so much.

i cant wait to have you in my arm and taste your <snipped for the sake of innocent minds> inside me. i love you baby.

your wife

Seemed to do the trick! Received this is M1ch's account last night:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I will be with you soon ok.

My Wife,

Please i am not planing to abandon you and my son 1k3,i am waiting to receive money from my uncle assistance and he promise to send it on Monday to me here in m0pti,please i promise to be with you over there before Thursday OK.

Relax and be more prayerful in God,i will be coming through overland and that will take us a day to arrive OK,the river route will take us 2 to 3 days to arrive so we can,t go through river route we will be coming through overland to be fast OK.

I really miss you and my son.

your husband

Great... he's back on track. Lovely. I was worried because I hadn't heard from him in a couple of days which usually means he's on the move (I figured back to Ghana) but I guess he's kicking back and enjoying it.

He also sent a similar message to the Professor. So the professor (aka Harrya) decided to give him a call and this was the disastrous result:

1k3 (or someone) gets a call from the professor

A less than impressed Rup3rt then wrote this email to the lad:

Pr0f. Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

I tried to call your number. I spoke to someone for about 5 minutes but I couldn't make sense of what they were saying. Are you sure you gave me the right number? Does that number belong to you or someone else? I must say it was very frustrating because I called over and over and even tried your older number, I think I spoke to you but I can't be sure. It was very annoying.

Anyway, I am glad to hear you will be here shortly. What day and time will you be arriving so we can make preparations for you? The local people and our research team have decided to have a banquet in your honour for you and your uncle to welcome you here and make you feel better when you arrive. I think you will really enjoy it.

Let me know your plans when you have some idea. Cheerio!

Not really sure what the deal is with the phone call. Bloody useless lad seems to have given us the number of some muppet.

Doesn't really matter. Sounds like he is coming soon.

Well guys... I'm going away for 2 months tomorrow... not too sure whether or not I will get a chance to bait at all while I am away (travelling). Still contemplating what I should do with the lad... I might be able to keep him on safari while i'm on safari but not sure if I can...

Cheerio! Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going away?!?!?! Shocked Leaving us, and 1ke, stranded?? Don't they have Internet caf�s where you're going? I'm not sure how I can survive without my daily fix...

Seriously, I hope you can squeeze a few baiting minutes into your presumably hectic upcoming travel days.

Bon Voyage! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Cheers Juan... yeah I hope they have cafes. Not everywhere, but some places will. I will do my very best to get online and keep you guys updated Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red. What if H4mish shows up in Tinbokytou and she has to run right before your mugu gets there. She's gone to... where the hell do you go from Tibnlopoiutu? ANyway, she has to run, hide, disappear. She can send an email telling him she will be in touch and then...>poof<, she's gone until such time as you can devote attention to him.

It could be that she is hidden right near Timbufghghktu and he missed her, I mean, can you believe that? all that traveling and doesn't find her? and when he has reached Bamakouthkjkj she can write again and say she has surfaced right neat Timboktuttifrutti, and that, thank goodness, H4mish and his men have moved on, and he has to come back to rescue her right now! How much you wanna bet he comes back again? Get prof $cott to send an angry email, she sends a whiny one, and together... he is back to Timboktutututu!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from the jewellery lad today:

Quote:
my dear mr hemish, below is the value of the items brought in my office. i would have scanned the items but my scanning machine is bad.
The document is titled . valuation of provincial deposit box 3120-B
Diamonds(assorted size and carats)--------$565,750.00
Rubies ,, ,, ______________________$204,050.00
Emeraids ,, ,, ..............................................$112,680.00
Crafted ,, ,,.................................................$383,470.oo
Total valuation...............................................$1,265,950.00
For the last time if u don.t want to come and pick up ur items, i will go on with the transactions. The young lads have told me their stories, i came to understand that michelle is ur staff. children of these days can be dubious so know how u manage them. i have about 10 girls working with but i don,t go to bed with them just to protect my identity.

That last sentence kills me! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Hekate, looks like yu should start to negotiate payment for the jewels. I think this has been a wonderfully lucky event for you to have the jewels recovered so easily.... Rolling Eyes

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he won't go to bed with the girls is he coming out. I would ask him just to be sure.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
What if H4mish shows up in Tinbokytou and she has to run right before your mugu gets there. She's gone to... where the hell do you go from Tibnlopoiutu?

There is an airfield in T-town and perhaps she hid in a plane that later took off to XXXX, the next safari destination. There are quite a number of baiterish locations around Nigeria now, all within reach of a greedy (and horny) mugu. Laughing
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The narc lad is still working...

Quote:
from sam;
thanxs for ur mail and also teh effort so far , well i am still trying to get the money because i follow the man that promised me money to his office yeaterday and really he did not recieve his pay yet as per yesterday an he told me to come back today again of which am going now to see if he will recieve his salary today ,good news today is my birthday i was born today so am 44 years today thanxs be to God for keeping me alife and also praying for more ahead and we all too;

Ook and I are set to have him on safari soon. I don't know if we'll be able to get him to meet up with Ik3, but we will definitely keep trying. This guy is trying to raise scratch to meet us at the airport, which is no where close to his home.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had an email from Mich3ll3 asking what's going on, and a couple of emails from some of his other characters. The lessers characters I'm either ignoring or sending cryptic 'I'm so close to you I can see what you're doing now' type messages, to reak him out a bit. I've asked M to be patient as arrangements are still being made. I don't want to do anything too dramatic in case Red suddenly logs on!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, the lad has stopped emailing posing as M or any of the other charas he created. He is, however, emailing 4lici4. A has told him that H is still in Africa, and not a happy man. He's just asked her about the missing jewels. I'll see if I can keep him on the hook until Red gives up his gallivanting and comes back! Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is not a happy camper:

Quote:
Honey,

i am really excited about your love and i promise to be with you till the end of the world.please don,t disappoint me ok bcos i will kill my self if you do.what i mean by missing jewels is the one been stolen from h4mish hope you have got it back by that bitch called mich3ll3.

Let me know.

Love.
Chvks

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hekate - good to see that these mugus are still having fun.. Very Happy

Where are they all now? Back in nigeria?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's told 4lici4 that he's in Greece. Even while we know for a fact that he was safari'ing round Africa! Header says Mali, unless I've checked the wrong IP! Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest phone call between Sam and I.

http://media.putfile.com/Sam-and-Ook-the-third

The little bastard hung up on me.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
MantisBoy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread has inspired me to create a login and comment.

Long time reader of the boards/letter archive, but just had to chime in.

This thread is amazing to say the least. To say that the conviction of everyone involved is amazing would be a gross understatement. Good on you all, and I'm tuning in at work everyday!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the narc lad made it to Dakar, SE it seems... He hails from Ziguinchor, SE.

Quote:
from sam
stop fullying yourself because i arrive dakar and become stranded and is GOD that help me to get my way back to were am i , go and pick up ur money and stop fulling me i dont have the time anymore to be spending my time and mail to be writing you you have put me into many depts and others things that i could not expect from u , i really dont expect tah from u what do you mean that i should go to the westernunion track the money all the western union in dakar are saying that their is no money send and that is just as set up money , there is nothing like money send to me i am not ready to open my email biox to mail u any more may be eccept you call but i swear to my god i will never mail u any more concerning this issue because you are not an interpol and i believe and know very well that you are not what u made mention to me , thanxs for al the punishments u have given me so far and may god help u all over there for al what u have done , go and pick your millions that u send to me ok
samuel

The Great Ook and I have been working this boy forever it seems. He is such a whiny baby! But, he finally got moving. And it looks like the trip was pleasant too.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he thanked you appropriately for all the punishment "so far". Maybe you can offer him some more, given that it's the holiday season. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo - he said he would maybe accept your calls, so why don't you see how's he's doing...he sounds down, and needs a friend to talk to. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About time that boy got to Dakar, congrats Jojo! clapping clapping

I can give him a call tonight if you want to keep this thing going or I can taunt him, whatever.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic