SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
guineagirl
Master Baiter


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 187


PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They need to take a photo then (presumably) finish the whole roll of film and take it to be developed where it could take a day or more. I'm sure in some places they have a "1 hour photo" kiosk but i imagine that in places like k4msar you're lucky if you get them back in a week.


If you wanted photos fast, you could hire a professional photographer (they hang around night clubs, etc.) who usually have a relationship with a photo developer. A little bribe could get you the photos pretty quickly, I would think.

I agree that it's time for M to get a little suspicious. How does she know that Ik3 is really in Guinea? If so, why hasn't she seen him yet, and he didn't send the photo from the goat market, maybe he's just leading her on?
View user's profileSend private message
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 1043
Location: sitting in the corner drinking wine, eating cheese


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly, to you all..... clapping clapping clapping

But I'm beginning to think your pet is not telling the truth!!

a) The phone call he received that you (or any other baiter) didn't make

This stinks of him lying, obviously.

b) ID/Passcard. ??? Lying.

c) Did he ever get back to you about the friend who was gonna send the $5,000?


Fantastic safari Red and gang, not trying to take one second of it away from you, coz you'r brilliant, but some of it stinks... Confused

_________________
Do not be sceptical be pessimistic - Lotto scam.
I just don't know how to express the gravy of my happiness. - Barrister M Abd0lla
you nose i have been away in the middly east. -Ali Al1

Pretty Rose

pony
View user's profileSend private message
roguebastid
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that he isn't asking for his $5000 dollars is puzzling to say the least, and the motorcycle wreck with no more details than he gave doesn't seem to fit either. The fact that he wasn't concerned with getting her passcard back is normal, as he was probably planning to leave her laying in a ditch minus the jewels anyway...

_________________
All the world is a stage, would somebody turn on the lights please?
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry all, he's lying like a dog on death row, there's no doubt about that. He's a lad after all.

And from his latest series of emails, he's getting worse, check it out:

Email 1 - Pretty straight forward:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am alright now,Please don,t worry about me because am fine now Please i hope your ok with my son,I will like to have the Address on how to locate you and my son also with a Phone number to call Please send it to me as soon as possible so that i will be there today to pick you up,

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your Husband,


Fine, whatever. Email 2 - with photos attached:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing also how is my son doing,Hope all is very alright with you and my son,0001 Hope you remember this Code. (this was the old code we used in emails, looks like his other account has been shut down because he is now emailing me from an older personal account he has)

I Got your Message and i want to Make you to Believe that We are Alife below is our Picture we just Got back to Conakry Today Rolling Eyes From the Hospital Because we are Running out money and my brother J3rry wanted to get some money from his account in Eco B4nk Plc Con4kry so that we can have some money in our bag.but unfortunately the bank told us to come back on Monday Morning to get the money and as soon as we Get the money from the bank I and J3rry we start coming for you Immediately Please be Expecting to see us on Tuesday okay,

Listen honey since you have the access to the Internet over there you are now please try and get a phone access too if from anybody. so that i will be calling you as much as i can in other to Direct me the place you are.Remember that we have run up to six country,s looking for you and my brother have spend up to 7000$ in looking for you and right now his very worried about all the money he has been spending on me,right now his about to get his last money in his account 300$ to continue the journey on Monday, smells like more bullshit to me.

Please Please Please,Every Body at home is very worried Including the Rev Father that we be in charge of our Wedding,He called me yesterday and was asking me about the wedding and was telling me that i am a lier,Today been saturday j3rry,s Dad called him and was asking him to come back home since your no were to be found and he says no that he will be helping me in searching for you because he wanted to get married to your sister or any of your relations that can love him the same way you love me. Ermmm I think I told him my sister was dead... crazy necro lads... Rolling Eyes

Secondly,The Buyer,s have been calling me every day asking about the Jewels because they wanted to travel out of the country for another jewels and i keep on asking them to wait that i will soon arrived please make me to arrive soon.

Finally, Please we really Need a right Direction and the phone number of the place you are now so that as soon as we pick up a car from Conakry on Monday so that we will move Direct to the place and pick you up Immediately and we are coming with your Paper,s,Please save our Money by giving us the right Direction to the place because without the Direction we are not save in this Country and once our Money got Down without seen you Hope you know what will be the next thing because this Country is not my Country and i don,t know how to beg for money to go back,

I am still having my number here in Conakry 64762xxx Ar33ba Line with me.

Hope to Hear from you Soon.
Your Husband


Attached photo (what a doozy):

Image

Here's one titled "Me and J3rry at Cafe":

Image

Man he's come up with a tonne of bollocks there hasn't he.

IP: 206.98.255.98 = Location: Guinea [City: Conakry, Conakry]

At least he's not lying about one thing Rolling Eyes


Here is what I sent him back. I think it's time for another phone call:



Quote:
Baby, 0001

I got your emails I couldn't open the photo of you and Jerry in the cafe... I am worried sick, and now you have a different email address... I am concerned it is not you and that someone has kidnapped you and taken over. These people are everywhere. I am starting to believe you are not where you say you are and that you have been lying to me all this time because everytime I wait for you you never come and now I am stuck in god awful place. I hate it here, how could you do this to me?

I have forwarded you an email I received yesterday from Hamish... read it, it is bad, i don't know what to do. How did he find me?! Did you tell him?! I am really worried... I don't think I am safe at all any more. These people know how to find me! I am in Bissau now but I need to keep moving I think, it is far too dangerous here I am scared. Maybe I should start selling the jewels and get out of here? What do you think? I could sell just a few of them and then get some help. Maybe I should turn myself in and tell the police what I did?

Help me baby!

NB: The below is email is one that Hekate sent me from H4m1sh to throw a few spanners in the works (I have edited the date)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: H4m1sh M4cb3th <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 1, 2007 9:45 AM
Subject: I WILL GET YOU
To: [email protected]

You treacherous bitch! I know you stole the diamonds and gems from MY safety deposit box. The police are looking for you and I have hired a private investigator who has tracked you down to West Africa. I know you were in Liberia last week and we are hot on your tail, I am flying to Sierra Leone with my investigator to hunt you down tomorrow.

Mark my words, no matter how much it costs or how much effort it takes I will track you down and make you pay for what you have done. Those jewels belong to me and no one else.

This is your first and final warning: If you give back the jewels now, I will not hurt you and will not turn you into the police, but if you don't I will find you and you will regret it for as long as I let you live.

DO AS I SAY NOW!

Hamish


Sigh... I think this lad is losing heart... I am working on something to get him to fire up again in his quest, I'll let you know when it gets put into place.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 1043
Location: sitting in the corner drinking wine, eating cheese


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way your wonderful, evil mind works, I have every confidence that you can reel him back in, have him flog himself for all his lies and commit suicide over the loss of his love and son. I just think he's throwing a few things in the mix to see if you'll (Mich3ll3) screw up.
IMHO he's seeing if you're for real or not.
Surely a safari for the money he and his brother so desperately need should be arranged?

_________________
Do not be sceptical be pessimistic - Lotto scam.
I just don't know how to express the gravy of my happiness. - Barrister M Abd0lla
you nose i have been away in the middly east. -Ali Al1

Pretty Rose

pony
View user's profileSend private message
rumbero
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 3677
Location: All the Salsa Night Clubs


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great letter Red.

Hmmm sell a diamond and run. You don't feel safe anymore.
Next place to travel Senegal bordering Mali Laughing

_________________
Pith Helmet Lagos to Tamale. Rev. Frank Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Pr1nc3 [email protected]@z
Pith Helmet Ghana to Benin's Simba Camp Joe [email protected]
Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
View user's profileSend private message
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 105


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I Got your Message and i want to Make you to Believe that We are Alife below is our Picture.


Hehehe... i wan't you to believe all the crap i'm sending you.. that's how you spell it! Smile

Red wrote:
Rev Father that we be in charge of our Wedding,He called me yesterday and was asking me about the wedding and was telling me that i am a lier.


This one is even funnier... "Woot? the Rev thinks you are a liar too?" hahahaha

_________________
H1ld4: Please I'm waiting to recieve the MCTN from the western union here in the computer scream... (the what?)
View user's profileSend private message
guineagirl
Master Baiter


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 187


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first photo was taken outside the Hamburger Hills restaurant he mentioned (the one across from Hotel Niger).
View user's profileSend private message
roguebastid
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the first photo the dude on the left appears to have a very thin growth of hair on his head, in the second picture his head is slick as a whistle. Appears that a long interval of time passed between the taking of these pictures.

_________________
All the world is a stage, would somebody turn on the lights please?
View user's profileSend private message
harrya
Elite Baiter


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 1489
Location: Not Happy


PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just shows you how low these people can go. Give the reassurances about the papers and other BS. I can only conclude that if they ever did find M that her life would be very short lived.

Fantastic stuff

_________________
Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao... the last email i sent him had the desired effect. The below emails were clearly written in quite a flurry, he's not happy with the prospect of the police, selling jewels or h4m1sh.

Email 1 from lad:

1k3 wrote:
Honey, xxxx

I Got your Message and I want you to believe that no one has Kidnapped me i am the same 1k3 you know and still remain the same for you i really made a misstake by not Adding our code since all this because i am really worried about you and the baby also i did not tell H4m1sh about anything Believe me ,Please for give me for the Misstake about the security code i promise that i will never make any misstake again Please for give and for get. I really love you somuch With all my Heart I Swear with my life.Is me 1k3

I Went through H4m1sh Email and i don,t think that he knows anything about this plan and secondly i want you to believe that H4m1sh will never do anything to you and I. I think that his trying to scard you so that you will fall and surrender to him Listen i am a Man and i know about this more than you Don't Panic of anything or surrender to any Police because this Africa and you don't know anything about Africa i know all this because i am from West Africa Please don't think of Selling the Jewels on the road because you really want to put your self and I in a very big problem, i think i have told you that i am coming on Monday to pick you up with I and J3rry and as far as we see you nothing will happen to us Nevermind about H4m1sh email i am not a small Boy ok,With J3rry by my side we are Covered he knows everything more than i do in this West Africa so thats why i pick him up to Escort us to Home Beside he has a Diplomatic Security Passport Rolling Eyes that we will use in going back Home to Nigeria please Don't Panic of Anything we will travel on Transit and nothing will Happen to us.

J3rry told me that we should change your name on your Passport to another Name with Diplomatic West Africa Passport as a Married Nigeria Citizen. Shocked Please Don't Panic Because J3rry and I are here for you ok.

I want you to Remember how we started in the Olden Days and the Oath we took before God and i don't think that i will forget about all you told me in the past Mails and Remember the Promise's i made to you before we Started and Confused Nothing will make me Turn back to you and i really Believe that Nothing will Ever make you Turn back to me also. Very Happy Please i want you to stand and Believe in my Word. Thats why i take the Risky by going to Six Different Country in Looking for you and My Baby and I want to know that Nigerian's Don't Play with Their First Child.Please Don,t Play with it Neither. ooooh... no playing Sad

I throught i have told you not to panic of anything in this West Africa as far as we are with J3rry in this Trip we have nothing to worry Because his Dad is a Popular Man in this West Africa,

Now Listen to My Advice and do as i told you to save your self and I.Don't go to Any Embassy to report anything about your trip because since H4m1sh is trying to get Us i think he has already Report this case to all the Embassy in Africa and with that report i think they will get us if you act any step so thats why J3rry said we should change your Passport and your Name so that we can Pass through and that is why we will Travel on Transit and Not by Air so that we will go Safety With out any Arm or Questions and I Really Believe that,

Please Honey i want you to find a Catholic Church In Bissau go in there and Talk a favour to the Rev.Father overthere tell him that you and your Husband got Disconneted but they are coming on Tuesday to Pick you up Because His the one that told you to look for a Catholic Church and stay over there coz is my Church also.Do just that and tell me the Name of the Church also with their Phone Number and how i will Locate it,Remember if you did not see my Face over there Please don't go with any other Person.

I am Coming to pick you up with J3rry Tommorrow Morning and Please Don't Panic,Don't Panic and Don't let anybody Read this Email with you,H4m1sh will Never Ever Act any shit over here in West Africa as far as J3rry Father is Concern.

Hope you Had Me Right,Please do As i Said?

Your Husband
1k3 xxxx.Remember that no one Knows about this Code Even Jerry by Good Brother.is only for you and I with our Son.


No one but 1k3, me and our son know about this code... oh and everyone on eater, but other than that... no one Laughing

I love how he starts of with just saying "h4m1sh is trying you scare you" and ends up with "h4m1sh won't do anything because of j3rry's dad" Rolling Eyes even he is losing faith in his own lies now.

Email 2 from lad:

1k3 wrote:
Honey, xxxx

I hope you know how Smartness I am Laughing, Please Don't panic about H4m1sh Emails and Please don't think of replying His mail bcos he will use the I P Address to track you Down H4m1sh did'nt know where we are now,His Just Guess so that you will tell him where you are Please Don't Panic and i hope you still Remember the last problem i have with Hamish and still he does nothing to me yet.

Tomorrow I and J3rry we be coming to Pick you up so that before Thursday we will be in Nigeria My Home Country Since the Stupid Man Called H4m1sh is Treating Your Life and My Son let me see how the Stupid Man will come to my Father's Land to act any Stupid Think to Us,Please Let us have the right direction on how to Locate you and my Son and Please go back to me last email and read it very careful also take my Advice so that we will pick you up Immediately.

This is West Africa and Not Europe Nothing will Happen to You or My Son Neither and Please Don't Think about Going to the Police or to sell up any Part of Jewels because This Guinee Country is very Wicked They Might take all and kill You Too so Don't Try It Honey.Also Remember that you really Accuse me your Husband that I set you up with unknow Stupid Man how could i do that to you with your Condition now and My First Son if i ever think about this that means i am a Stupid Man also i will Remain Poor until i Die Please Don't Say a thing like that Again to me i really Got Upset with J3rry but right Now I have forgiving you and my Son 1k3.

Honey Please we really need the right Direction on how to Locate you Tomorrow so that as soon as got there we will go back to Nigeria Immediately okay.

I remain in this Cafe until 12"00 Pm So that we can Chat more.

Love you So much.


That was fun... he's starting to get just a little bit worried about H4m1sh.

Email 3 from lad... short and sweet:

1k3 wrote:
Honey, xxxx

Please don't Think of Moving Forward Ok and to go to any Police.


Paranoid much? Confused Laughing

@ Rumbero - my thoughts exactly Wink

@ GG - Great! Safari photo... nice to see they're still smiling... must be having fun! Too much fun as far as I'm concerned.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
lokie
Master Baiter


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 123
Location: teh interweb


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, this has to be one of the best safari's I've ever read, you guys rock.

Okay enough hero worshipping Cool

Maybe 1k3 is right, she should stop running and just go visit the British Embassy. The wonderful thing about embassy's is if your in deep doodoo they will arrange to get you home... only downside is you have to pay the airfare back at a later date.

Why not somehow manage to get her to the embassy at Bamako and have the consulate give 1k3 24 hours to come collect her, or she'll be put back on a plane to London for her own safety Twisted Evil

_________________
As always good luck with your bait.


Click here to support 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
Josh
Elite Baiter


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 1799
Location: Nu Zilund


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That would certainly kick him into action. He's definitely been taking things too easily so far, time to make him speed up and stress for a bit.

I sense Red has a few cunning plans in the making though Wink

_________________
Spain United Kingdom
If you know what is going on here, you will be shock to your marrows - Captain Brian
Safari Ahm3d K4diri: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin)
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 105


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, could someone call him as a priest and tell him that M is with them but something horrible happened to.... line drop... oups.

Smile

That should put him in panic mode!

_________________
H1ld4: Please I'm waiting to recieve the MCTN from the western union here in the computer scream... (the what?)
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that's a really good idea... might play that a little later... cheers mate!

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 10 Jan 2004
Posts: 3779


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Beside he has a Diplomatic Security Passport

I really want to see this gem. Demand a scan!
View user's profileSend private message
roguebastid
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 5


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know he is only a stupid lad but the thing that is bothering me is that he isn't asking for "details" on exactly where you are. If I were him I would not be just giving all this "generic" advice, I would be trying harder to pinpoint your "EXACT" location. I do believe he is in the area, but if I were him I would be giving you "some" sort of exact location to meet me at....Still something about this seems odd. He gives "all" this advice, but doesn't make "exact" plans to meet somewhere in the area...Something is wrong here...

_________________
All the world is a stage, would somebody turn on the lights please?
View user's profileSend private message
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 82


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your lad has an almost perfect set of white teeth, you should compliment his dentist.
Jerry must be the guy on the right, I would want to mess with such character, Im a big black dude, but that guy looks like trouble created in the form of a man.
Iam wondering about what he will do to Ik3 after wasting his money and time and drinking his booze and he gets nothing in return.
If you ever suddenly stop hearing or getting emails from Ik3 we should report jerry to the authorities, he has a dodgy smile.
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Errmm... in most emails he does ask me for exact details, in fact in his last he just wrote "Please Let us have the right direction on how to Locate you " by that he means "tell me exactly where you are"... in the early ones he was far more insistent. He's just got used to the fact that i am vague and don't know what i'm doing. I agree, his latest emails are very sly and he's clearly lying but i know that he is in guinea and i until he's twigged otherwise he continues to believe that i'm a maga who is about to give him a massive payday.

But yes... something is wrong... he's a lad. Nothing is ever straight forward or what it seems. I'm working on getting as much info out of him as i can, i'll keep trying for you guys.

*UPDATE*

I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peak of what I'm sending the lad tomorrow. If this doesn't get his arse into gear I don't know what will (well I do... but I don't want to play that card just yet Very Happy). He'll be told that I found this on a shop front (or some such) in one of the towns I passed through. Enjoy!

Image

P.S. I know the french is le shite but it is the best I can do! Razz

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:21 am; edited 8 times in total
View user's profileSend private message
harrya
Elite Baiter


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 1489
Location: Not Happy


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile

I reckon he will be trying to get the reward before you know it. Is the email addy one of your bait accounts? It would be great if he emails.

_________________
Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yup... it's also the name of the bloke who was "Evil Man" Mark 1 in K4msar that the lad told m1ch to run away from Very Happy.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 105


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
P.S. I know the french is le shite but it is the best I can do! Razz


The only mistake is this phrase that should read like this.

"A t vu pour la dernire fois Kamsar", besides that, the rest is perfect.

But, if you wanna sound like a Lad wrote the sign, then leave it as it is.

Oh, and if need be for more, don't be affraid to ask me. As stated before, i'm perfect french.

_________________
H1ld4: Please I'm waiting to recieve the MCTN from the western union here in the computer scream... (the what?)
View user's profileSend private message
guineagirl
Master Baiter


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 187


PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry too much about the French, considering the Guinean educational system, most of them make beaucoup de fautes anyway.
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is losing heart, it's lovely to watch, he's still very committed to the character but it seems that funds and homesickness are kicking in. Here's the latest two emails.

Oh, I won't post my email to him as it was pretty boring but basically I told him that I am living in an abandoned building in the docks in bissau and I sent him two articles about catholic priests who were found guilty of murder and child abuse... M1ch is a little scared of priests now Sad

Email 1 from lad:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I want you to listen to my Advice to save you and I, in this situation because the situation is really bad now,I don't know how we can locate you with out the address of the place you are now,Listen Honey Please i want you to make us to see you Immediately so that we can save your life and my son in this bad situation because your making thing's to look more difficult to me now,I told you what to do to save your life and the life of my son also with the jewels because i don't really trust this country,going to the police will never solve this situation.Police in west africa are more wicked than other's they will try and search your bag to know what is inside it before anything and you really know what it means,But Rev Father will never have the time of all this with your conditions Please forget about the thing's your saying and listen to my word because if you really trust me and love me as much as you said just do as i told you and stop sleeping at the docks in an abandoned building because that place is never a save place ok.

Just go to the church as i stated and send me the Rev.Father Name and His Phone Number also with the Name and the Address of the Church.That is the only thing i need now to save your life.

Do as i told you,if you write upto a thousand's email to me without an address,your not helping me and J3rry Do as i told you.

Remember that if j3rry traveled back to nigeria that i have no other option than to follow him because i don't know any place in this country.


Lad is trying to give m1ch an ultimatum... it won't work though... here's his second email, he's rapidly preparing an exit plan:


1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am sad, because of a girl that were born in a royal family is now sleeping in docks in an abandoned building because of me,of which that i have never tried such since my life,Since today i have never talked with J3rry because of your condition over there about your feeding.Now this is the time for us to win that Devil that are making thing's more difficult to us.

Honey let me tell the news i had from the Village today, that since sunday my father fall down and they took him to the hospital and when the Doctor gave him a little treatment he only said that he want to see me because it has been a month now and he have'nt seen me. remember i told you that i am the only son and my mother is no more alive and you are the only mother i have now,then if you don't want me to see you, then i will go back to Nigeria and know that i don't have any mother now.Also remember that i told you that j3rry want to go back to Nigeria because he is the only one that is managing his father's business in Nigeria and J3rry left up his father's business to help us right now, his dad has called him to come back home before saturday if not, he will this own him.

Honey,will you be happy that you came all the way from Uk to take me out of hardship and since all the while I and J3rry have been traveling from country to another looking for you but we can get you,Now show us your self,or your tell us the direction to the place so that we will go back to Nigeria with J3rry on before saturday.

I am still using my private ar33ba line which the number is 64762xxx call us to hear the voice of J3rry and I or use anybody's phone to flash us so that we will call back Immediately because we know that their code number is 245.use this code in calling us 0022464762xxx.

Remember that if i did'nt see you from now till Saturday i will go back and kill my self.

Regards to my Second 1k3.
Love You


Hmmm he's getting ready to leave by the look of things...

I love how he blames himself for me sleeping in the docks though. What a husband I have!

Unfortunately Eliza is having some phone issues so we cant call him right now... hopefully that'll be sorted soon and we can get a call off to him to refloat his boat (so to speak).

I ignored his last two emails and sent him this:

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby

I don't trust this man J3rry. I thought this was a secret between us in an oath we took. I cannot tell you how much I love you. I don't want to lose everything because of this man whoever he is.

I am scared and cold and have been stealing food to eat. There is no one here for me. I don't know where I am, it is a building in the docks, I will try and find out more details but it is not like back home. There is no embassy here like I thought, I am stuck, I am too scared to go to a priest after what I read, it says catholics do evil things, i don't know what to think.

I also found this in a town on the way in here... who would do that!? Look at the poster I found! I am so scared! They are coming for me! How did they get my photo?! What am I going to do? this was not very far from here and there were heaps of them. I have attached it. You are my rock, my saviour and my love, I have your baby in my tummy and i love you, i need you to get me out of this hell hole.

save me 1k3.

your wife


I hope that was sufficiently desperate sounding... I attached the poster above. Finger's crossed! Very Happy

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 20 Aug 2006
Posts: 9


PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how he keeps asking you to give him exact addresses and directions when you're not from there. He's being kinda mean to an alone, scared, knocked up gal in a country that is not her own. Maybe Eliza and you could play off pregnancy hormones and get mental/desperate on him. I mean, how dare he only give you till saturday. If he really loved you, he would stay even if his friend left him. After all, you risked your life to go to another country where you didn't know the language.

He needs to be beaten... and hard.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT