SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to bring a couple of large empty suitcases for those mobile phones too Evil or Very Mad

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we had an icon with a green face of envy, I'd be using it about now...

A marvellous bait Red, and an exceptional safari. Well done sir..!! Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've hit mugu-gold there Red.
Your lad's definitely a keeper. Very Happy

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Real nice bait going on Red!

I'm thinking that receipt would look real nice in an wood frame... maybe he can pick one up on his travels and send it to your "parent's" home, you know, for the baby pictures Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent modalities @Red!!!
Very well executed.
How about 3D from the 3rd Anniversary Safari "steals" the diamonds and your mistress character sends your Lad to find 3D? Laughing Laughing Laughing

He will be a prime candidate for the 7 Dragons once he is disappointed. Crying or Very sad

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asiaguy...we must be on the same wavelength here mate! What better opportunity to get 1k3 chasing 3d who has obviously now stolen the diamonds and have the chasing them both down! This could play for ever and a day!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work mate. Might I suggest a nice WU Secure Transfer? Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ye gods Red, you really went to town on him!! Well done!! Laughing Laughing

BTW - check your PMs - he emailed Alicia while I was absent... Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving this!

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please let there be pirates. I love a bait with pirates. Very Happy

This is great work, red, congrats. Very Happy
clapping clapping clapping

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all so much for your kind words and excellent advice.

I haven't heard from the lad today. I think he is getting settled in Abidjan. I sent him off this email, to start the fun and games, Michelle is slightly hysterical... but then, she's hormonal, so it happens.

m1ch wrote:
Baby

I haven't heard from you! What is going on?

I'm stuck here in Monrovia. the crew was getting suspicious about the bag they kept asking over and over and over and i got so worried about it so i put the jewels in a locked cargo container full of mobile phones and switched the locks and took the key for the one i put on. but the problem is that they offloaded the container here, i didnt know they were doing it and they did it while i slept, it is on the dockyards. i got up and found out and panicked. i am now on land in a cafe near the docks i found ansd am really worried, i am so stupid! i need to find the container. the dopcks are full, i think i remember part of the container number but i didn't thi9nk they would offload it!!! i thougth it was safe!!! i dont know 3what to do! the 1st mate who i became friends with took a photo of the docks for me he thiniks it is one of these ones, i will send it to you.

i spoke to the captain and he tells me that the ship is leaving in 2 days because of the delays we had here with the port authorities and he is letting me stay to cook and clean on the ship but i dont know what to do now. if i stay on the ship i dont want to wake up at 2am and find myself en route somewhere else?! i dont have any moeny yet, but some if being wired to me i just need to talk to someone, but i dont know anything about this.

i need you to come and help me immediately baby, i'm freaking out here! i love you so muchg, im so sortry i cant believe they offlkoaded it here! i will get it though, i have the key to the lock so it will be ok.... we'll get them back, but the port is locked down now, i need help to find the container, there are literally thousands here. It is a red one.

please get back to me soon, i will try to get into cafe again soon but am being told it is closed for weekends. please i need to hear from you.

love your wife to be

Uh oh... that's not good Shocked

He also got this picture of the docks

Well, I'm away for the weekend, so i'll update the thread on monday when i get back.

I think this calls for a song... in dedication of 1k3...

Have a great weekend everyone!

EDIT: *UPDATE*

This just in from the lad:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I got your reply,and i am worried about what you said,rightnow i am in Abidjan waiting for you i have went all the ship port over here asking about you,so i got up to cafe to know what is happening,rightnow am very confuss about the problem and i am leaving first thing tomorrow morning to Liberia Monrovia so that we can look for the box ok,please be very careful and don,t worry about the box i belive we will find it over there with the help of the people,please let me know all the informations about the ship and on how i can locate you over there as soon as possible,send it to me because i am coming immediately ok.

Love you.
Take care of my baby.

Sounds good to me... should have sent him further!

IP: 41.207.201.210 Cote D'Ivoire

Second Edit: Another email from the lad

lad wrote:
Honey as soon as you send the informations about the ship then give me a call on my abidjan mobile phone so that i will be coming immediately ok,here is the number +225 09 xx xx xx.

Guess he thought it through a little better Razz

Amazed he is organised enough to have an Ivorian mobile number already, he's a resourceful lad, i'll give him that.

I'll let him sweat it out till monday... might be calling in a favour from Eliza on this one.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic work Red... Thumbs up

Its just such a shame that you couldn't physically get that key into his sweaty hands.

Could you imagine him tip-toeing around that huge container yard in the middle of the night, trying every single lock with his little key.... Very Happy

Keep twisting that knife buddy... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, this is an excellent bait!

^^^^^ She typed key when she meant combination..she was so upset..it's 32 - 41 -90 or perhaps it was 41- 92 - 63; her memory is so bad....maybe a couple more...or it could have been one of those 4 digit types, only 10,000 choices...

Edit: It's a 40' container from (feel free to garble). Their container codes (serial numbers) are: . Fill in the X's with numbers.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got to read all this -- and loving it.

Like I said in PM last night - - "Eliza" is here to offer Ed.....and I'll also call the lad if I need to. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok... I'm supposed to be away right now but fortunately my significant other hasn't woken up yet, so I still have a little time for an update... here's what I received from the lad over night:

Quote:
Honey.I just wanna inform you that i am on the way to monrovia and please i want you to get the bag as soon as possible coz i wanna pickup you from Monrovia to my home country for safetly reason ok.try and get the bag today and wait for me at the ship port i will come and pick you up,
Please try and get the ship details for me to locate you the ship name and everything about the ship details ok,

Bye see you tommorrow,

And he got a nice short and sweet message from a rather frantic michelle (thanks for the info Ratter!! Very Happy Thumbs up ):

Quote:
Baby, they're about to kick me out of the cafe, i'm here til the last minute of the day trying to figure things out, I have the details of the container, it is a container with the serial number i cant wait to see you baby i need your help now more than ever, i am thinking of you and when we will be so happy and toghether in your home, i love you.

Well, now I really have to go Razz see you all early next week. Eliza, thanks, I'll PM you next week as I imagine this lad is going to have a rather stressful weekend he might need a little calming down over the phone Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red, sorry, I meant for you to choose one, now he's looking for one container with three serial numbers. Embarassed

Wait, what's wrong with that...? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear..............

Quote:
Second ship stolen from Monrovia

A second ship has been spirited away from the port of Monrovia in Liberia and Liberian authorities say they have no idea where the ship has gone.

The latest vessel to disappear is the general cargo ship AIMI which was loaded with scrap metals and berthed at the pier in Freeport. According to the port office the ship sailed on Wednesday (23 May) without a port clearance and without having settled outstanding amounts owed to the port authority.

According to a Liberian newspaper report the ship had been clandestinely loaded at night with scrap metal prior to the ship�s disappearance.

Less than a fortnight ago another ship, the fire damaged reefer TAHOMA REEFER was boarded by pirates and towed away from its anchorage in Freeport. The ship was last seen being towed in the direction of the Ivory Coast (see Ports & Ships News Bulletin dated 18 May 2007).

In July last year the former South African coaster UMFOLOZI, by then renamed MICHAEL S, was stolen by a crew placed on board the vessel while it lay at berth in Walvis Bay harbour, and has not been seen since.

It is thought that the ship was �stolen� by its East European owner to avoid a legal claim from South Africa�s National Ports Authority over the collision involving the former Umfolozi and a South African dredger, the INGWENYA outside Walvis Bay harbour. As a result of that collision the Umfolozi sank inside the harbour but was later refloated, sold, renamed and repaired (see reports in Ports & Ships dated 17 September 2005 and 24 July 2006).

You could send him this at the end of your bait (change the dates and maybe add a few details about a pregnant woman who was believed to be on board). He will never know what happened to you or the jewels.

Another useful link for general info:
http://www.ports.co.za/news/article_2006_01_27_0958.html

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\

Last edited by Gnasher on Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Props to Marvinator, Hekate, Gnasher and of course Red. Way to go.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

corona

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ratter - all good dude I told him i can't remember exactly which one it was yesterday, so he can go around looking for 3 Very Happy i was in a bit of a rush to write the email so i didn't think it through properly, but either way, works nicely, he won't have a clue.

On google earth there's a nice image of a capsized cargo ship at the docks in Monrovia... apparently the stevedores were less than competent when offloading it and managed to capsize it... sounds like a nice safe place to be! Wink

@ Gnasher - thanks mate! another character sent into the bonds of slavery at the hands of west african pirates... oh dear indeed!

I think this might call for some buried treasure! clapping

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you ever read YW/BW/JoJo's legendary Road To The Skeleton Coast safari?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79851

onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

West africans can travel freely through the entire region without having to obtain visas, ECOWAS treaty.Your lad can literally run coast to coast if he has money.

About those e-tickets, its in their names but are 99% of the time bought with fraudulent credit cards, so he might end up paying about 5 % of the actual cost that you see.

Monrovia is the best ideal place to be looking for something that does nt belong to you, could get you shot at.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would give a strong vote for pirates. Pirates always make a bait better. Plus, for some real fun, your pirate could find out about the jewels and get involved.

This site would be a big help if you went the way of the pirates:

http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/

It's a pirate translator site. You type in the text, and it gets returned in pirate speak. For example, the first paragraph of my post would be translated as follows:

Quote:
Arrr, i would gi'e a strong 'ote for pirates. A pence for an old man o'de sea?

Excellent job red!

(Dammit. Now I've got pirate talk on my mind. Crap.)

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
rediculously_rich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your map showing the distance travelled had me rolling. I yearn for the day I make a scammer waste his time and money to travel to an unfamiliar place only to be stranded and confused.

Good work!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, thanks for the new references and ideas, i'll be compiling them in the next step.

I returned to find that he's been travelling all weekend and I had a nice message from him this morning:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,
i got your message a i am really very happy to here from you,I just got to a town called h4pper in M4ryland Laber1a is about 400km close to monrovia Laughing and i have made a contact with a friend in monrovia to pick you up before me and as well check you in a hotel while am still on the way coming and also my friend name is called p1k3n what kind of a name is that!?.call him as soon as possible to pick you up and he will help you find the container.below is the guy number 06580030.

Please try and get the container before they offload it ok.

I Love you Honey,
My regards to my baby.

regards to his baby? hahahaha Laughing

i love "l4beria" too... classic. Well, his IP is now showing as:

According to DNS - Switzerland [City: Zurich, Zurich]

So the connection must be a satellite provider.

I'm going to wait until he reaches monrovia and then give him the bad news.

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic