SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a bit of a copy from Ed's safaris, but it would mean that you wouldn't run out of excuses for why Michelle keeps on moving to place after place.

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think that he'd like camels and the Sahara? Timbuctu is said to be nice this time of the year.

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/ML/0/Tombouctou.html
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TFI - What lad doesn't like camels and sand? Laughing I'll work on it Wink

@ Josh & 419buster - Yes, I think it is a great idea, I'm planning on bringing H4m1sh back on the scene to facilitate this... he has some really evil contacts.

Just a short email to the lad to let him know things are happening:

Quote:
Dear Baby

Thank god you're coming for me... I need you now more than ever, I love you so much, I will see you soon. Our baby is safe and so are the jewels, I have double locked them now and have taken to tying the string around my wrist when I sleep. I am moving to Bissau very soon, I am so glad you are coming to help me, we have to get out of here, I can hear people searching for me, calling out my name... they don't know I'm here though... I think they have people all over the country.

Love

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But how is she supposed to get to Bissau without her passport? It's time for him to go back to Dubreka and demand it!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ She's going to sneak over the border Laughing nah if you look closely at the email i told him i lost my national ID (which i called a "passcard" as well). I told him I needed that to get into the embassy. I don't want to lose the passport just yet, I want him to get more stamps in his own passport first.

When it's time for him to start digging I'll lose it Wink.

GG: would you recommend biking through western guinea?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red, wouldn't you think if this guy really loved her, he'd have been there by now. Maybe her hormones kick in and she doesn't think he's really coming. Ask him to prove it by scanning his passport with all the country stamps in it for you. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
It is a bit of a copy from Ed's safaris

Perhaps a man named Usman could do the kidnapping? Perhaps we can have your lad and Ed have a meet. I'm sure that Fahdid's diabolical "rituals" demand the sacrifice of a first born.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I'd love for this lad to meet 3d. If he ever makes it back home I'll get him to drop by Port Harcourt and they can have coffee/kill each other.

the se7en dragoooooons are sure to be involved in this bait somehow Very Happy

Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you like, I can tell Ed that I've been sent out to do another job for Fahd1d. He needs a pregnant woman to use the firstborn for Amy's wedding.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok all you crazy 1k3 fans out there you're not going to believe this email... I think it pretty much speaks for itself (it was sent 5 times Rolling Eyes). Oh and if you're a lad hugger you're REALLY going to enjoy this Twisted Evil.

Our mate 1k3:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I am in the Hospital,But I am fine now Shocked

Honey,

I Hope all is very well with you and my son 1k3 the second,I really Thank God for the Good and Kind Protection over us am happy that you have win the Evil Devils,

Honey Yesterday was a terrible day in my life with my good brother J3rry as we are on the way to K4ndi4fara with a car, our car stoped on the way coz the road is too bad so we change over to a Motor Bike I and My God Brother J3rry to pick you up Immediately coz his the only one that is caring about my Accommodation fees and Food,Entertainment (ahhh... now it makes sense).Infact You really nee to see J3rry.

On our way we had a Motor Accident With J3rry and I, and we were rushed to the Hospital De K4msar Immediately for the treatment,we don,t know what really happy to us until this Morning we saw our salf,s in the hospital Shocked but Thank,s be to God Almight that we are ok now but The doctor told us that we really need a Medical checkup but that is not the mean point rightnow ,We will be discharge from the hospital tomorrow been saturday and we will contiue our journrey immediately.

Honey I want you to listen now,Ask anybody to direct you to british Embassy or Nigeria Embassy in that Guinee Bissau then when you got to there please incase they ask you anything about your bag tell them that what is in there is your dress and the baby dress too also the woman thing,s Confused as you did before in lisbon,Then ask them for a favour to keep you with them that your husband is on the way coming to pick you that your wedding date is coming near.don,t tell them any story yet until am there

Moreso, if you feel you are not safe where you are now , Please ask for a Catholic Church around there and meet with the Rev. Father of the Church, explain to him that you need to meet with your husband and he is on his way in search for you. Please baby, i have been in K4MSAR in search of you and our baby . Don`t be afraid everything is going to be alright . Please give me the direction of where you are and i will be there to safe you then we will go back to my Country for the Ceremony with j3rry and my family,
Honey Remember to Give me the right address on how to locate the place your In (I'll try Twisted Evil).and also try and get a Number from the place you are if your in Embassy or in the church as i told you and send it to me so that i will call them to hear the voice of my Son and my Lovly Wife,
But i really love if you go to the Catholic Church around there because the church is my church in Nigeria and the Rev.Father will help you more with all his heart until am there to pick you,

If your still in K4ndi4fara Please do as i direct you Beside your Pepar's is incomplete and i am coming with your pepar with me ok (paint me blue and call me a smurf, but how is that possible?!) .

Hope to Hear from you Soon,
Regards to my Son and You.

Your Husband,

Well, I think you'll all agree... that was quite the email.

So ladies and gents... do we believe him? Wink

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GG: would you recommend biking through western guinea?

This is the rainy season, so that's about the only way to get around on the unpaved roads! The roads from Conakry to Kamsar are pretty good, so he had been spoiled so far.

This lad seems to have 9 lives. A stay in a Guinean hospital could certainly use up a few! Very Happy
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So they survived the motor bike accident. Damn.

There must be a way of making those motor bikes more flammable. Twisted Evil
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waf......

if only we had pictures of him in the hospital... that would be a good laugh.

I'd ask him what happen, but he seemed to have forgoten. Ask him how badly injured he is..

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red, is there any way your character could be Jewish/Atheist and not want to go into a Catholic Church?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should say you tried calling the hospital and that they said he had never been there. I don't know if I really believe he was in an accident. He might've just said that to make you feel guilty for not giving him the right directions. I would demand pictures!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's what I was thinking!

She could even just ask for a picture so that she knows he's all right... Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oxy wrote:
@Red, is there any way your character could be Jewish/Atheist and not want to go into a Catholic Church?

Sure Laughing

@ daiconharuko - I will definitely ask him what happened and say I called the hospital but pictures might be a little harder. You have to remember that this is africa, they don't have digital cameras that they just upload onto computers. They need to take a photo then (presumably) finish the whole roll of film and take it to be developed where it could take a day or more. I'm sure in some places they have a "1 hour photo" kiosk but i imagine that in places like k4msar you're lucky if you get them back in a week. I'll press him for some but right now i'm not holding my breath. The important thing is that he learns that if at first you don't succeed try, try again Twisted Evil back on that motorbike mate!

Here's what I sent him. Short and sweet:

m1ch wrote:
OH MY GOD BABY!

Are you ok?!

I called and called the hospital but they said no one by your name is there. Please tell me what happened, I need to know everything and to know that you are safe, tell me how it happened and what injuries you sustained. I hope you're ok. If I was religious I would pray for you.

Can you send me a photo baby just so I know you are alright? I just want to see that the injuries aren't too severe otherwise I will feel terrible and don't know what I will do.

I love you... I want to see you soon. I will be crying all hours now for your safety.

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It all sounds a bit fishy to me. Firstly do the have internet access in the hospitals in Guinea? He says he has the papers but we all know they don't exist.
I think he has some explaining to do.
He needs to scan those papers and send them as she needs them NOW

If he really did crash his bike Thumbs up Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The accident/hospital thing is a bit too convenient (and predictable) if you ask me. I've put my tinfoil hat back on.............

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I agree. Funny none the less. I'll try and get a medical bill out of him Wink

Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red:

I think it is time to move to another town. On your way down to the church you saw some posters of you. The people who are after you are giving a reward for any type of information on you.

Know you know, that people are aware of the jewels. Laughing and they will do everything to rob you and even kill for the jewels. You can't take a chance of the baby being hurt in any way or form. You will need to sell one diamond to get some money or do someone a sexual favor Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Now that's nice! That'll get him off his road-grazed arse! Cheers Rum!

Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see your mugu hit the road again. He was lying about his accident.

A nice wanted poster of you would be nice to send to your mugu Laughing

That will get his ass on the move Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
roguebastid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not posted a message on a board or blog in years...but I accidentally stumbled across this site and I couldn't resist. I sat and read this entire thread from beginning to end in one sitting. This is the most fascinating and clever thing I have seen in years. Poetic justice at its best. My hat is off to ya sincerely. I will stay tuned. However I am starting to doubt this lads word a bit. I think the suggestion about getting him to send some picture evidence is a good idea just to check the veracity of his stories and whereabouts....

Amazing...simply amazing. Makes me want my own lad...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you hang around long enough, we'll show you just how to get your own.

Well, not me, since i am still an apprentice, but someone here could show you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic