SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him you got back on the boat and they brought you to Banjul.

There is a port there called the "Port of Banjul" and here is a link to the Vessel Movements http://www.gamport.gm/movement.htm

Just pick a boat you like and tell him you transfered there because they were going "wherever you feel like having him go". lol

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bizarre rap video and hotel website which appears to be under major construction (the hotel too no doubt). But it has a Sexy Bar!!!

http://bwdisco.blogspot.com/2006_04_15_archive.html

Some locals stylin' MC Hammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKO7_FvKQ0

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If only Michelle knew there's a sexy bar there, she might get on him for it... mouahahaha.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Some locals stylin' MC Hammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKO7_FvKQ0

clapping now THAT'S some great styleeee!

@ 419buter - thanks for the link! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So...he's in K4msar but he didn't retrieve M's passport?

Slap!

I seem to remember a hotel in town called 0c3an Plus and I believe there is a place on the outskirts (much nicer) called Oc3an. And remember that Mamadou drives a Samurai (like everyone else in K4msar).
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? If memory serves, when we last heard from our hero, he was in Conakry frantically searching for his sweetheart. What is he doing in Kamsar which is about 100 miles up the coast?

Did I miss an episode of "As The Mugu Squirms"?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gleep - M1ch was moved by the d1allo's (or as 1k3 calls them "the evil d1allo's") to Kamsar for "her safety". Keep up! Laughing Razz

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a new email to the lad today... m1ch is on the run again... trouble in paradise Rolling Eyes.

Quote:
Baby

How are you? I hope you are well. I have been dreaming of you every night. I need you now more than ever. I feel our baby inside me and he longs for you, his dad.

You were right! Mr. D1allo is an evil man! He tried to touch me and then he kept asking about the bag and then he tried to steal it! I had to kick him in the groin and run away. I took your advice and tried to find a white doctor like you said but I could not, then I searched all over the city for someone to stay, for safety. I knew they were looking for me, they were chasing me. I finally found a nice black doctor but she turned out to be a witch doctor and she said she would help me. She put a curse on the D1allo's and told me that I should run just like you said. So I am. I'm trying to get out of this country.

I hitched a ride in a white suzuki, please come and help me baby. I don't know what to do! I am just doing exactly what you told me. But I think they are coming after me... I am so scared. I am going to try to get to the border and get out of this country, it is no longer safe for me. Right now I am in a town called K4ndiaf4ra, it is close to the border region so I am going to try to get to the British Honorary Consul in Bissau as fast as I can. Sweety did you get my passcard like I asked? I really need it to get to safety.

I have the jewels very safe with me, I am not taking any more chances like last time, I know they are not far away and they know this country so well. I am doing exactly as you tell me. The baby is safe, the nice lady witch doctor said it will be a boy, how exciting is that! We will name him after you 1k3!

I love you so much, I will be with you soon, I can't wait to see you my love and for you to save me from this terrible place.

Your wife

Ahhh a day in the life of a Nigerian Scammer Laughing

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww... he's gonna be so happy to learn the baby will be named after him. Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... I was thinking of naming him Josh... but the bait came first Laughing

Maybe his middle name can be Gnasher Josh GuineaGirl Eliza Hekate... reckon that'll give the game away? Razz

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nah.... sounds like an awesome middle name to me Smile

Now there's a challenge.... keep this bait going on long enough for the baby to actually be born. Very Happy

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your are evil Red Laughing

Name part where you are going to name the baby after your lad Thumbs up

Can wait to hear what he will do next Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's sad his namesake will be born with no testicles

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Well... I was thinking of naming him Josh... but the bait came first Laughing

Maybe his middle name can be Gnasher Josh GuineaGirl Eliza Hekate... reckon that'll give the game away? Razz

LOL - Hekate and ELiza are girl's names - you want the poor child to be confused??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing He'll take after his father! Wink

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just can't believe that this mugu is STILL travelling and has STILL not realised yet that he has been baited...

Tell you what Red. You manage to conclude this bait without him realising it was all make believe, and I reckon this safari will give him grief for the rest of his life.... Very Happy

Absolutely phonemenal effort everybody... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This safari is just getting started Very Happy

Next aim must be to get him out of Africa. Cape Verde was proposed earlier. Smile

AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I hear good things about Russia in the wintertime. At the rate this is going, he just might be there by then!!!
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad, Red. Don't know how I missed the latest junket. Make him chase as long as you can, brother.

I know its not practical for this safari but, Lordy, would I love to see somebody's mug get stuck in Snafu, Liberia someday.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gleep - no dramas mate, it's all good. If I had known about Snafu on the way over I would have sent him there.

@ Josh - indeed it is! Very Happy

@ Simba - thanks mate... you'll enjoy todays update.

Ok, so you'll note in my last email to the lad that I sent him to some very VERY small town (GuineaGirl has never heard of it) near the border region. Although I told the lad that I was headed for Bissau... well, if he had read properly he'd go straight to Bissau and meet me there (and finally get ahead of me) unfortunately... he's not that way inclined it seems and has decided to follow me to this ridiculously small town that I told him I wouldn't be staying in. You'll get a kick out of these emails, enjoy:

Email 1 - Lad decides to make a move:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I AM ON MY WAY TO K4NDI4FARA

Honey,

I hope you are fine , i am on my way to K4ndi4fara . Please please and please , try your best possible to call my telephone number (64762xxx ), so that you will be able to give us a direction of how we can locate you. I hired a white OPEL car (keep this in mind for the next email) with registration number Rx 9x7x K .

Moreso, if you feel you are not safe where you are now , Please ask for a Catholic Church around there and meet with the Rev. Father of the Church (he's full of great ideas!), explain to him that you need to meet with your husband and he is on his way in search for you. Please baby, i have been in K4MSAR in search of you and our baby . Don`t be afraid everything is going to be alright . Please give me the direction of where you are and i will be there to safe you from this evil people . Hope to hear from you soon .

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .

Regards to my baby,

Ok, sounds like a good plan to me... and he's providing me with lots of material... unfortunately things didn't quite turn out the way the lad had planned... have a look...

Email 2- Lad encounters some logistical problems:

Quote:
Subject: I AM ON MY WAY TO K4NDI4FARA, PLEASE LET ME SEE YOU

Honey,

How are you ? i hope you and my baby are fine . Please let me see you , the road is too bad for the car we are using in search of you and my baby . We decided to use a motor bike to get to K4ndi4fara town and we parked the car somewhere Shocked . Honey please don`t be scared okay, i will soon be with you.

I love you so much .

My regards to my baby

Ermmm... what does he mean he "parked the car somewhere"...? Somewhere in the African wilderness?!

He's on a motorbike!? Looks like the motorbike rally bait came together afterall! Laughing

Onwards to Bissau!

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^For his sake, I hope he parked the car at somebody's house, or he will come back and find all the fuel siphoned from his Opel. Razz

Catholic church? In a Guinean village? Where does he think he is, Yamassoukro?
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This boy still has waaaay too much money to blow on hire cars and motorbikes and hotels and roaming mobile phones. Is there any way you can find out how much he's spent so far? Perhaps get a pang of guilt and tell him that of course he will be fully reimbursed when you have your joyfull rendezvous.

And who is the "we" he talks about?

[tinfoil hat] This seems way too easy. Are you absolutely sure he's where he says he is? Most lads are pleading for mercy or in jail by now. [/tinfoil hat]

Perhaps another quick phone call will motivate him even more?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher - Yes, I too have had a few tin-foil hat moments lately. It does seem a little too easy and a little too good to be true. However, other than in the very small townships, all the IPs fit. All the details fit too. I think it is time for Eliza to give him another call and let him know how much he is loved.

I'll get to work on the expense statement (might be a little hard considering the position of m1ch atm) and also find out who "we" is specifically. He has mentioned on several occasions since arriving in Guinea that his brother speaks French and is travelling with him. Of course "brother" may well mean "fellow lad", but i'll see what i can find out.

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking something similar actually, not necessarily that he's not telling the truth about moving around, but simply that it's all too easy for him. He seems to have been more than willing to travel around for you, and hasn't really suffered too much throughout his safari so far.

I think the next step should definitely be challenging enough to take the wind out of him and leave him begging for mercy. I dunno.... perhaps it's time for Michelle to get kidnapped?

four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah.... something along the lines of...

"We have Michelle, meat us at ....... (somewhere very far and remote) or we kill her."

That would make this story go wild enough... mouahahaha!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic