SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Xenon
Master Baiter


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 153
Location: Not from around here


PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO great bait

It gets better and better Very Happy

Well done ReD Twisted Evil

_________________
Mr Robert: Please let me know. I am highly depressed over here. I want to hear from you urgently.
-----
Mr DoDoo: fuck you Mr Rev Peter Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uu
-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys.

Well, the lad is once again losing the plot. He doesn't know what is up and what is down. He sent a series of emails out today, to various characters (OT - Imagine if you found out your entire life for the last 3 months had been a variation of the Truman Show?). Here's what he sent out.

To M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Your Not Helping Me. Laughing

Hi Honey,

Listen to me,i told you what to do to help your self and i but you refuse my uncle waited over and over and you don't want to contact him now his back here in Ghana and was very upset with you and i telling me how many he spend in Mali waiting for you in a hotel. Probably a lie... but funny nonetheless Very Happy
what do you want me to do now,you and Mr Sc0tt refused to send me the exact address and the name of the place your located also the contact number and you expect me to come over with out getting all this information's to locate you and me Sc0tt,think about this and tell me if is right by you.

i haven't receive my flight date yet and i will give you one more chance now,do everything possible to get me the details of the place because with out that i will not travel to anywhere except going to Nigeria okay. Rolling Eyes

Hope to her from you soon.


Your Husband


Cranky isn't he? I guess being holed up in a house 24/7 and fasting from 6 to 6 does that to you Rolling Eyes

Father M4x then received this from the lad playing H4mish... he bit the bait hard and is well hooked into this "interception of correspondence" modality. He is loving it and trying to garner more information:

1k3 wrote:
Yes mr M4x,

I haven't got any information from my boy's yet about Mr Nich0las and i will like to see you now so that i will know what is going on,i receive a message that you are the one helping m1ch3ll3 since and you don't wanna tell me now i will like to know where you are now okay.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Mr H4mish


Laughing I love how he has seized the initiative here (as I hoped he would) and has decided to start a dialogue. Now I can keep him informed of their movements Twisted Evil

However the lad's ingenuity should sometimes not be overestimated. He was silly enough to respond with the email and send it to Father M4x. I see what he is trying to do, he is trying to seed distrust between M4x and H4mish... but if this were real it would a stupid move as Father M4x would never again email from the same account etc. Still, the lad's not always the brightest spark and here's what he sent the benevolent Father M4x:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Old Fool. Laughing

Listen,i got this from h4mish and i want to inform you that you willl never get away with this.tell h4mish that if his the real owner of the jewels let him come to 3do state my father land and locate me ok.read and tell me what you think.old fool.


Attached was the email m4x had sent to h4mish.

He also sent it to M1ch with this note:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

read this and tell me what you think,remember i told you that father m4x is working with H4mish to get you and you refuse to understand me.i manage to track down father m4x email and i saw this from his sent message's.


Lying git... ahh well, suffice to say he's certainly freaking out at this stage.

There was one final email, to the professor, and he picked up the professor's rather haughty sentiment quite nicely, I love this email:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Pr0f Rup3rt,

please cal me Mr 0k0y3 or Engr 1k3,thank you. Laughing You wish mate...

in reference to your question about my date of arriving,i wish to inform you that i have not heard from my agent in regards about the airport development but right now i will like to know on how to locate you and my wife in Mali,i was thinking about coming to your camp but your refuse to send me the details of the camp,now i will like to know your option about how to meet me in Mali then after that i will get back to you with the development concerning my agent okay.

Thanks and God bless you.

Engr 0k0y3.


Lovely. Time to give the lad a bit of rope I think. I will be replying with all the characters later... too much to do right now, I need to gather my thoughts and my strength for this one Smile. Suffice to say, however, that at this point I'm having a lot of fun! Very Happy


*UPDATE*

I have replied with Professor Sc0tt, just to keep the ball rolling and give the lad a bit of hope. Here's what he had to say:

Professor Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

Thanks for contacting me again. I have already told you exactly where we are staying, it is a self-sufficient expedition camp just on the outskirts of T0mb0uct0u, I will draw you a map if you require one.

I have spoken with M1ch3ll3 and she has asked that I pay for your accommodation here. I was hesistant at first but she told me how much she loves you and what a good man you are so I have agreed. I have arranged accommodation for you in a nearby hotel. It is not the best accommodation in the world but it is clean and affordable. I am sure once you get here you can decide whether you'd like to relocate or not, but it should do for your brief stay.

You will need to contact them to arrange your stay, please let them know that your booking reference number is . I have paid for 3 nights accommodation, I hope this is enough. I am sorry, but since I do not know you personally I cannot be obliged to pay for more nights. Once you arrive and we meet finally I am sure it can be arranged then.

I will of course need to know your arrival day and time so I can pass this information onto the place so they will ensure your room is ready and available on the right day. So please contact your agent again to find out when this can be organised and forwarded to me.

If this is all to your liking then please email me back and I will send you the contact details for the hotel. If you would prefer to organise things for yourself, that is fine, just let me know and I will cancel the booking. Incidentally, how did you get on with James? He's a good sort isn't he? Let me know if they end up publishing your works as I think it would make for a good travel journal. Good chatting with you old chap. Cheerio!


I wonder if he'll bite on that... I guess it all depends on whether he's going to go to Mali himself or not.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
harrya
Elite Baiter


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 1489
Location: Not Happy


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he will bite Smile
He has invested his life in this.

_________________
Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I dunno, he's not very trusting of the professor. I'll have to back up the story with M1ch. Here's what I wrote from her just now:


m1ch wrote:
hi sweetness,

what do you mean? i am trying everything and you are not helping me at all. you're sitting inside doing nothing to help me. I am the one out here in this horrendous place trying to get out of here and be with you. ok, look, let's not argue about it because it doesn't help the situation.

as i have explained to you we do not have an "exact" address because we are staying in this camp sort of thing. it is movable, so it is not a permanent place, but it is very close to the town and very easy to find, you cannot miss it, we have been camped here for a few days now waiting for you to arrive. i understand your situation and i have begged mr. Sc0tt to help us and pay for your accommodation here and he has agreed. i emailed your uncle in mali but i never heard back from him, what is he doing taking so long? you told me he would be here already. i really don't trust him baby, i don't know him and you say he is your uncle but why won't he contact me back. i don't want to travel with african man i dont know. you told me i never should. i want you to take me home so we can get married.

mr Sc0tt has been very generous in his offer to help, but i think it is because he is tired of having to look after me because he has already extended his stay here waiting for you to arrive and i think he is getting agitated at the situation. when are you arriving baby? please let me know because i am getting sick again and i need a proper doctor, did you understand the report i sent you? mr scott looked at it and told me that it is more serious than you said it was and that i need a hospital soon for the health of our son 1k3. you know how much i love you and it was so good seeing you the other day, that i night i went to sleep and made myself wet thinking about you. will you spam for me baby?

ok, so this is where we are, please if you have any more questions about it ask mr Sc0tt, he really is trying very hard with you but he keeps getting frustrated because he thinks you are jerking him around or something. i dont know why baby, it is really very simple, this place is not very big, it is easy. please don't abandon me again, i couldn't bear it, i don't know what i would do, i will die without you in my life, you are my saviour, my protector. like your pastor says, we are meant to be together, it is God's will. i love you with all my heart.

your wife


This should reinforce the belief that M1ch is doing everything she can from her end.

I never emailed the "uncle" in mali (how many uncle's does this guy have?! Rolling Eyes) but I keep telling the lad I did. I don't think he knows the mali guy at all, just via correspondence from another of his contacts. So I'm hoping to seed a bit of distrust between them. Obviously they'll both know I never sent the email, but I'll just blame technical problems. My hope is that the mali guy will give up on 1k3 and the girl and leave it alone. I decided to seize upon this when 1k3 mentioned that if the mali guy doesn't find her in 3 days he's out of it... well... 3 days is well and truly up Very Happy


*UPDATE*

The lad has responded to both M1ch and the professor. Here is what he wrote to the professor first:

1k3 wrote:
Prof. Rup3rt Sc0tt
I thank you for the urgent responds and your kindness so far,well i have read and understand your help and i will like to know the map and also the hotel information's to contact them for inquires.

Regards about your friend,i haven't replied to him yet because i am busy now but i will try and get him in touch now okay.

Engr 0k0y3.


He will soon be getting the contact details of the S1mb4 S4f4r1 C4mp in T0mb0uct0u.

He will also be getting an entirely useless map, courtesy of my rather ordinary drawing abilities Razz But i'll leave that for a bit later.

As for his email to M1ch, well, here's what he had to say:

1k3 wrote:
Hello Honey,

I have read and understand you message and i hope you have read the mail i sent you about father m4x working with H4mish.

i have also receive message from Mr Sc0tt about the accommodation and i have asked him some questions about that, am waiting for the answer.

Regards about your argument,you really know how much i have tired to save your life and the baby also you have known how many countries i have traveled just because of you,and my name is everywhere now in involve of the missing jewels and H4mish has known my name but i am not scared of anybody in this world except God almighty i must fight to father m4x to the last he has forgotten that he lives in Africa.
about my flight ticket i will keep you inform about the development once am through with the agent okay.right now i am still on line in case you wanna see m on cam. Rolling Eyes

Love You.

Your Husband.


Fortunately I have neither the time nor the inclination to view his cam today, nor will I be chatting with him. I'll let him wait around for her though Twisted Evil

Good to see he's lifted his spirits a little. He didn't mention his mate from mali which is a good sign. I'd say, however, that he's not keen to leave his comfort zone right now. But hopefully the hotel booking and map will be enough. Stay tuned Wink

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
LaBrea
Marked Man


Joined: 04 Aug 2007
Posts: 1355
Location: Yet another hotel


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff, so many opportunities for 1k3 to screw up Smile
I wonder if M1ch is feeling any guilt about allowing the Prof to pay for 1k3's hotel (and her own care)?
Maybe she should discuss this with 1k3 and tell him her idea of going into Timbuktu to sell just one small jewel........?
After 1k3 gets done telling her what a bad idea that is, he might worry about it enough to be one more incentive for him to get to her fast? Twisted Evil

_________________
Nigeria x2 Benin Senegal Canada x7 United Kingdom x6 United States x7 Ivory Coast x5 New Zealand South Africa
"...It is in the light of the above-mentioned person with the fact that he died of testate..." - Barrister T3ddy J0hns0n
"...you make me stupid to the people ...no time to wast you better go and see your doctor because l think your lack of stickiness." _Dr. Usman Bello
"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Thanks Smile

Father M4x has now responded to the fake H4mish (aka the lad) with this very revealing email:

Father M4x wrote:
Hey H4mish

I tried calling again today but couldn't get through. I guess you're still having connection problems.
Thanks for the SMS to my phone, my understanding from your message was that Nich0las is in Nigeria now and you are now tracking him? That's great. We also have great connections in Nigeria and have paid off a few of the border guards to keep an eye out for us so if he tries to leave Nigeria we'll know.
The bodies of my comrades were exhumed yesterday in Gambia, it was a sad day for the families. The police said they needed to gather more evidence but I know that it was Nich0las who killed them. It's ok though because the police will catch up with him, they promised me that they have sent more field officers out to find him and arrest him for murder, I personally think Int3rpol are more interested in the jewels though, considering it involved crimes relating to England. You know what they do with murderers in prison I am sure.
We're still in this town G0und4m we think is near the girl but we can't find her yet, no one has any information. She must be in some sort of unknown place that isn't well known, I am sure she is getting help from someone, probably someone white. It doesn't matter though because we have the means to take care of anyone who is hiding her.
Now we need to discuss the split of the final buyers money. We have agreed that the insurance money you will get from the company is yours but I think that because we are working on this like partners now for almost 2 months I should be entitled to 35% of the total from the sale of the jewels. The buyer I have lined up has finally agreed on a definitive price and will pay in Euros the sum of 1,875,000 for the whole lot, he said this is the highest he will go because it is obviously on the black market and he can't go higher. He says we can sell them legit for more money if you don't claim the insurance fund, but if you don't you will miss out on the insured value too, I think it is a fair compromise.
I think this is a fair split of the total funds considering it is me who found the buyer and who is doing the leg work over here. If you wish to discuss this more I think we should continue the conversation on the phone.
It is getting very tiresome here in Mali but thanks for the extra funds, you'll get the receipts for the tactical gear later. I think Nicholas is not man enough to go get the girl before we find her so we are not worried. If he gets to her first we'll lose everything though and all of this will be a huge waste so we need to be very sure that we get new information soon on how to find her before he does.
I heard from your brother yesterday, he said he is gathering assets in Bamako so that is also good news. I hope he is feeling better, this bloody weather is causing everyone to be sick around here. Let me know if he needs any more assistance. Be safe comrade, I will look after everything, don't worry.

Cya


This should cool the lad off a little, thinking that H4mish is looking in the wrong country for him.

I'll let it sit for a while, see what the lad does, if he doesn't get off his arse I'll ramp up the pressure again.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15248
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha, Ik3 is in so deep! Wonderful stuff! I love the last email from Father M4x to H4mish (aka the lad). He has to be terrified now...

And poor Mich3ll3, waiting for her "husband" at some festering back water, near Tomboktou... Laughing

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 10 Jan 2004
Posts: 3779


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to find a number for a public phone booth in T-town but instead I came across this:

http://www.pbase.com/bmcmorrow/mali
View user's profileSend private message
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Apr 2004
Posts: 19734
Location: Hanging out at In-n-Out


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant stuff, Red. If that doesn't get the stupid lad moving I don't know what will.

_________________
"SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID"

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TFI - Seriously awesome site TFI. That's fantastic, I will be putting it into use immediately! Thank you! bow_down jump_4_joy

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15248
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TFI, thanks for that site, too. I have been going over page after page... thank you!

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
Simba
master of subtlety


Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 4092
Location: Bila Shaka


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do remember saying a couple of months ago that when this bait was finally all over, Ike would forever have sleepless nights.

I night have to revise that to say that when this bait is finally over, he will be suicidal.. Twisted Evil

_________________
Golden Pith=5imba Safari Camps
Safari=King Zongo-Ouaga to Accra to Lome to Accra to Lome
Safari=Mr Duru-Ouaga to Accra to Ouaga to Abidjan
Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
View user's profileSend private message
harrya
Elite Baiter


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 1489
Location: Not Happy


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba I think he is already having sleepless nights Smile

I love the fact he is holed up in some crappy place. Albeit he still seems to have net access.

@Red can you get him to describe his current abode in detail. After all M is very concerned about him.

_________________
Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The narc gets in contact with Ik3. Is there anyone in this bait who has been making phone calls? It looks like Samuel might need one...

Quote:
from samuel
i want to say God loves those who loves him and believe in him okay, i am he winner shout ten times that am the winner because i have all details on how to ge the supect right now and all contact as well because this was my dream and God has made it to come up real i have been incontat with the supect as i told u that i want to the spirtiual people and they assured me that he much contact me and he has been calling me sine yesterday but i believe that were he is he the net work was so bad and we cannot not talk to each other and he also mail me and i have all his mail contact as wel my wife gave me some plan of which i used in applying for the supect and this is the mail that he mail me today sunday and i have the one of saturday just as i told u that the supect told me last that he will be going to the gambia and see his wife and the pastor of which o dont know , all i want u to od now is to call on me now with my number and we can talk now so that u should send me money by tomorrow so that i should make a move i have his tele number tha he used in calling me and i believe that with the given number that he is calling me with , we can be able to get him without delay, call on me now with this number 00221 77 XXX XX XX i have also attached his last message thatt he send to me now and i still have others that he send to me on saturday and the past onces that he travel to the gambia ; this a very serious matter and if u do not call on me now , well i have nothing to do any more and some one have contacted me tha his good friend that was with him has been aware of my contact with the supect and he is planning to get me arrested by the police in senegal of which am worried over that but i really need u to call on me so that we should plan faster for me to take off and pick up teh supect
attached the message below





From Ike,

How are you doing,i have been calling your number but i can't understand what your saying,regards about my wallet i have many documents over there like my bank credit cards and many important things including my passport nigeria some nigeria currencey in that wallet but am sorry to say that it is too late to have them back from him because i don't need it anymore,you where there when i was crying and begging to nene or what so ever you called him.i lose many things because the man now the truth has come through and you went me to come back and take the wallet,am sorry i will not and God will never ever forgive him until he come to me and ask forgiveness,remember what his mother told us on the very day.infact i don't wanna got angry with somebody,you can reach me through the number in ghana to discuss more ok.

Ike
.


Another one...

Quote:
from sam,
How are u doing over there, hope all is well , have been waiting for u call on me so that we can talk and also to tell u wha i have in mnd as well because i realy need u to come over so that we can carry out the operation as son as possible , secondly concering the cost of bills that i have get myself involved by commenting myself to many places by promising few elders towards the spiritual power for the sucess of the supect , i am very eager to ehar from u now call on me now because am the winner of the wanted supect all his power is in my hand and he is in good contact with me now

sam


One more...

Quote:
from samuel
this was the mail send o me by friday after i left the spiritual mans places and they assured me that he must surely contact me and i wil get al details on were he is , with this i have over commented myself towards this issue and also borrow money to give them which am very sure that we must get the supect as soon as possible pls cal me with my number nwo 00221 77 XXX XX XX i want us to talk about the payment issue and also i i will like to tell u the materials that u may come along with for me when comming over
samuel




From Ike.

How are you doing,hope everything is ok with you and you family,i got you message and i will like to know the development about the story of my missing documents.

Thanks.
Ike.


Some of that doesn't make a lot of sense to me... but I have not been able to follow the bait very closely at all times.

Anyway, if someone can make a call to this guy, that would be grand.

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new and hopeful email from Samuel...

the boy definitely has been talking to him.

Quote:
i am so happy to hear from u too and i wand to tell u that the supect havebeen calling with my number since saturday abouteight time from Ghana and the net work was bad and he also mail me on friday and sunday were by i forwarded you the email he send to me i haveall his contactand his phone number in ghana that he used in calling me , i really want youto come over so that we can work together and get him latest by tomorow you should be in senegal and i will recieveyou as soon as u arrive , but you should not contact the senegal police over this issue because they may inform others of friends that may happen to know me , right now i haveall prove of the supect that is the reason why i give you my contactphone to call on me so that we can talk more , you arevery free to do that now please call on me now and am very ready to travel along with you to ghana for us to get the supect , i havehis email contactas well hios phone contactwhich i believe that is enough for one to get him and we should not eb derlay because may be he is trying to sell the good okay, i want you to call never mind God will protect me hence am doing the right way to help you , am very eager to hear your call i dont havemoney on me to call u and i tried to getsome money were i put about 1.000 cga card to call u but it goes on answering menchine and i cannnot speack to u , once s again call me now because i am assuring you that teh supect will eb pick up before teh week runs off provided we make a quick move , this ttime we need not to be delay because i haveall prove and am sure of what am saying , i will tell u more over my details because my time have finish that am using to mail u and i dont havemoney on me to buy time that i will contact you back today , you can still mail me or call me now it is not easy for me to se someone here to borrow me money to do any thing over here and i havenothing more that i can sell to call on u now with this u areto try as much to call on me i tried you with this number but teh net work was also bad 001 206088XXXXX pls call me now with my own number God will guide me and i want you to come over as soon as possible call me now so that we all can put things together and startup with the trip now


And one more...

Quote:
from sam,
i believe that u might have seen the mail attached were he send to me that prove that he is in ghana and also he has been calling me from ghana with his number if am not sure of what am saying i will never give you my number to call on me and dont spend money to any other person because i am the winner of this opperation (he has no idea what he won Twisted Evil ) and am very sure of what am saying am going to be the special interpol member after this opperation which i believeso, pls call on me now

samuel


If someone can call this chap, it would be grand. I am convinced I can get him to Ghana quickly. Any takers?

EDIT: A new one... this guy really needs to learn what a run-on sentence is.

Quote:
from sam,
justas i told u that u shuld try as much to see that u arearound me latest by tomorrow and also u should tell me were u arenow because am so woried to see u as well towards teh planning processing and to prove to u that am right too of what am saying including the place that he was staying were by peole that lives there too will confirmed taht he was here before living to ghana although i do not know that he is a wanted person i houls havetrap him down before living and now taht God have made me to get his contactnumber too ,well that means that things arestill still going well ; never mind over teh security matter of my numbe because i havedone no crime and am staying with my poor wife over here who is very sick of which am planning on how to take careof her too , please just do as i told u now and dont call on any police or any security members apart from u and your team that i will eb expected to see u latest by tomorrow okay, hence i havehis contactnumber and his email too, well i believethat the almighty God willhelp us to get him , i alone cannot keep on planning on what to eb mailing him so that he should not supect that there is a plans towards him that is why i needed u beside me and when comming along u should come up with three mobal phone set one for me , one for my wife and one for one other member taht will eb going along with us because the phone that am using is bad and i need a phone that will never fail in recieving and also bring me canvas size 8 shoes that i will be using for teh travelling and winter jacket too becaie its cool now and for my wife too for the trip, please call me today so that i should believeon what u aresaying beside taht i will not mail u again and also send me your contactnumber as well today so tat i should knwo were u are, these arethe things needed from u now and just as i told u to please send me small money today even if is 100 pound s just to sort out some other important things today and to also but time at the net to be in touch with u , i needed it because without that i dont haveany means of reaching u , u can use this name to send the money tome now samuel uwen senegal i will recievethe money and send the question and answer of the money send to me now , other who do not even make an attemp to help with all this kind of useful information do gain from u what of me that havebeen doing all the best to see that we make the good effort comes up now , u need to consider this and send the amount requested from u now to me and als call on me now
try to do that now please

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
harrya
Elite Baiter


Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 1489
Location: Not Happy


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoJo I'll do a call however I'm confused as heck about what he is talking about. I gather he wants money Smile

_________________
Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2355
Location: Lost in L-Space


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Harrya, you got the call handled? If you need another caller I will help.

_________________
For Free Bananas Click Here!
HYIP: pyramid x3 Banks: United Arab Emirates
Pith Helmet Samuel - Ziguinchor, SE to Dakar, SE - 264 km through Gambia Helping JojoBean

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys.

Alright, I'll leave it up to Jojo and Harrya or Ook to organise the other lad's phone call. That's a great help guys, thanks for offering! Very Happy

Back to 1k3, he finally got a reply from the professor. It was laden with heaps of goodies, have a read:

1k3 wrote:
Hello 1k3

Thanks for responding so quickly, I appreciate it.

I have taken the liberty of attaching all the information you require to find us so you can please come and take Michelle home. Attached you will find a map from Burk1na F4so to T0mb0uct0u, as you said this was the route you took when you went to Ghana so I figure that if you plan to go overland this will help. I have also attached the map to our campsite here in detail. The lodging that I have arranged for you is also mentioned on the map but as I am not all that familiar with it you can see I have estimated the distance. I have also included photos of our current camp that I have taken for my own personal benefit. These photos will show you exactly where we are so you will be able to find us with no problem at all. It is really rather easy to find us, as I mentioned earlier. I can't imagine you could fail to see it as you'll see when you arrive.

Also, here is the details for the hotel:

It is called the S1mb4 S4f4ri C4mp or some such thing. They have a website here: which I found to be very helpful. Their contact details are on their contact page. I have told them to expect your correspondence as soon as possible.

Please contact them and organise everything that is required, remember, I have already paid for 3 nights. If you require more nights you can organise that for yourself, or we can discuss it when you arrive and I have met you personally. Once I meet you I doubt I shall have any further qualms and will be happy to have you as our guest.

Do you have any further questions? I am pleased to hear that you will be contacting James soon, I am sure the two of you have much to discuss. Well, Cheerio old chap, look forward to seeing you shortly! Please email me the details when you have them and let me know how you get along with the hotel.

Attached to the email:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I have a feeling that might just do the trick Wink sorry about the woeful map, I had to hand draw it (can you guess?!) to save time and make it look a little more authentic. It's pretty vague... which is perfect.

Now, old 1k3 has been communicating with Father M4x a lot lately. He really shows how stupid he can be here. He has sensitive information and he wastes it by revealing it to Father M4x Rolling Eyes. Luckily for us Father M4x is suddenly an idiot too... Anyway, enjoy:

1k3 (playing H4mish) wrote:
Hi Father m4x,

I got youe message and i was told that Mr Nich0las is in mali now to take m1ch3ll3,infact as i am talking to you now,Nich0las has taking M1ch3ll3 to Lome Togo and i believe that they will be in Nigeria by now.infact i will love to see you now,let me have your location address okay.

H4mish


Seriously... what a tool... He knows for a fact that M4x and H4mish are in telephone communication. What makes him think M4x would just go "oh well... I guess that's it then".

He then sent this message to Father M4x as himself. I love this one, it's a classic:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Old Fool. Laughing

Fool,I am happy that you have spend more then you expect and i will like you to spend more like 50,000 US so that i can afford to pay back,as am taking with you now we are in Nigeria we just arrive yesterday night, you think you can scared me by giving me fake poster's i warn you before but you wouldn't listen.i thank God that i found in Bamako with a white man called Mr Rupert from America.

i wish to inform you that as your working with H4mish please inform him that we are in Nigeria and i will like him to come to my country for the claim and all his paper's then i will know his the real one if possible you can come with him Old Fool?

Still spending your money over there in G0und4m Stupid Fool i am coming back for you over there soon.

Fuck You.


Laughing

That's priceless.

Nothing for M1ch today as she has not yet replied to the lad's latest. I'll provide some replies later in the day for you all.

For now, enjoy the fact that the lad now believes that professor sc0tt is his saviour! Very Happy

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15248
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red. I luuurrrv the map! Nice one. Coupled with the photos, it should get our lad directly to... somewhere....


Perhaps the above is too big for a signature, but...... hhahaha, it's perfect for wall paper...


Really, really nice work! Thumbs up

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 9612
Location: Floating up and down with happiness.


PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish for him a pleasant trip to Mali. Smile

_________________
Sand Timer x Reven U., Fats Walla, Donny
Safari x10 Sand Timer X2 MM:Mikex2, JohnK, [email protected], Ob1, Armstrong, Ismail, TG&Friend
Safari x3 Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra-Tamale
Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I just sent him something to keep him going. M1ch has responded and as usual she's pretty useless but fun nonetheless:

M1ch wrote:
hi my lover,

yes i read the email, you were right all along, you are so smart baby. i am really worried about that though, it sounds like they are very close, what if they find me? i dont think they will spare me a second time. what about our beautiful baby 1k3?

mr. sc0tt said he has discussed your arrival and such with you, but i have not said a word to him about it because you told me not to. you said you will send me a scan of the flight ticket when you have it so i will wait for that and not say a word to him. sweety you are the love of my life i am so happy to know you will rescue me from this hell. i'm sorry i missed you on cam, i really cant wait to see you spam for me. the generator failed again and we were stuck without power for a bit but i managed to get some sleep. i cant wait to see those photos you promised, mmm you are so amazing. i will send you something special later to help you get hard and wet for me at night. i love you baby.

your wife


Now we wait for the lad to get up at 3am again to email her Very Happy

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is finally up and has replied to both M1ch and the professor. Here's what he said to m1ch first:

1k3 wrote:
My heart,
How are you doing and how is my son doing also,hope all is well over there?i receive a message from Mr Sc0tt about the hotel accommodation he paid for me and he also gave me their contact website and their emails,but i don't have their contact to confirm about this,meanwhile i have contacted them to know the truth and once i got their reply i will inform you okay.

regards about my flight ticket,i have a meeting with the agent today and he was telling me that no flight goes to T0mb0uctou Mali,all flight stopped at Bamako Mali and not T0mb0uct0u so am getting confuse about this and i have email to Mr Sc0tt to help me with another direction on how to locate to T0mb0uct0u with transit from here in Ghana because i have not been there before,also my uncle is making a very big plan now concerning father m4x and H4mish.

listen now,no condition will ever making you to reply to any of them because if you do am sorry they will kill you and that is all,but as long as i live my God will never allow them to hurt you or come near you okay.
I really love you so much my love and i will remain with you forever and ever,please i will you to take a photo with Mr Sc0tt and send it to me,also i will like to have you ID and password to track H4mish and father m4x don't forget about this.

My love.


Sneaky little bugger... he wants me to give him my password? he must be crazy. Here's what M1ch wrote back:

M1ch wrote:
hi sweety,

things are ok here, i have a pretty bad fever but i am being looked after, i just need lots of rest and fluids to keep it down. the baby is ok and i can feel him moving around now but he doesn't like it when i am sick and vomiting. i am so glad you worked out everything with mr. Sc0tt, that is great. I really don't know anything about travelling here, this is all so foreign to me. But I will ask Mr. sc0tt to email you soon so he can let you know what you should do. i will not email Father m4x or H4mish like you said, I have not been. I am not worried about them though because you promised to protect me and you will save my life i know this. i love you.

your wife


He also sent an email to the professor, pleading for even more help. The nerve!

1k3 wrote:
Hello Pr0f Rup3rt,

Thanks for the urgent responding and kindness,in fact the God i serve will never let you down,blessing and blessing will be coming on your way all the day of your life in Jesus name amen.i don't keep promise but i keep surprise. Confused

i really appreciate all you have been doing in our life's,well i have seen all the maps and building you sent to me for easy location and also the hotel information's i will keep them inform now for more details but i will like to have their contact number over there in T0mb0uctou can you help me get their number for calling.

regards about my flight,i have a meeting with the agent today and he told me that flight from Ghana here can not stop in T0mb0uctou Mali they are only stopping in Bamako Mali and not T0mb0uctou,so right now am confuse and i don't know the route to T0mb0uctou so that i will take a transit,please can you help me in giving me the best route to go from here in Ghana,because from here to Lome Togo is about 5 hours then from Togo to Burkina Faso is about 5 to 6 hours again the from Burkina Faso to T0mb0uctou will be very hard for me,please can you help by giving me the direction so that i will know the best route to follow.

Once again thank you and remain bless.


Oh I can give him direction Twisted Evil

Why do you think I attached that overland map of the route from Burkina you muppet?

I decide to give him a helping hand to old T1mbuktu

Profess0r Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

M1ch3ll3 just told me I should email you and then I saw this new message from you, thanks for responding. I will do my best to answer your questions. I am by no means an expert in the field, which is why in fact I was asking you previously about travelling, but anywho, as I said, I will try my best.

In relation to the accommodation I believe there is a phone number on their website but I really don't have much to do with them so I couldn't say for sure. I have arranged a room for you for 3 nights, the rest will be up to you to organise with them, I am sorry I cannot help you more but like I mentioned I still have not met you personally. When you arrive I am sure we will get to know each other a lot better. They are very helpful there though so I am sure you will have an easy time dealing with them. There shouldn't be any problems, the booking deposit has been paid for so let me know if they say otherwise.

As for the journey to T0mb0uct0u, I am surprised there are no flights in currently. They have a rather substantial airport here but I assumed you would be travelling overland anyway as you mentioned your journey from Bamako. This is why I attached the detailed map for the trip from Burk1na to T0mb0uct0u. Of course you could also fly into Bamako and then head up the mighty N1ger River which is the route we took on our way here. It is really rather easy with a short stopover in M0pt1 you're almost here. Other than that I am not really sure what to tell you, unfortunately I am neither a travel guide nor a booking agent so I really don't have the requisite experience to make a decision for you. Like I said, I think the overland route through Togo and Burkina is easiest and has been highly recommended to me. It is also very cheap in comparison. But you must choose which is best for you.

Please let me know the details and how you get on with the accommodation place because we really must be getting on with this as you can no doubt appreciate. Well, cheerio old son, look forward to seeing you.


How much more bloody help should he need? I'm not a roaming atlas Laughing

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Gnasher
Baiting Guru


Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 2849
Location: Centre Stage in the Theatre of Cruelty


PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still in Lad Default Mode = Lazy. I'd let him sweat for 24 hours and then ramp it up a bit to get him to actually DO something, anything.....

_________________
Mortar x21
"you have to pay because he need to submit this form to the Federal Ministry Of Fancies" Barrister John/Mike/Richard Okeke
"they are in deed the swinders rotating about in the net and searching for whom they will stylishly defraud your belongings" A. Moron
"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well it wouldn't be fair to say he's not doing ANYthing Laughing he is did write this short email to the good people at the hotel:

1k3 wrote:
i am Mr 0k0y3 from ghana and i have apointment with Prof Rup3rt sc0tt from england and he has paid for my accommodation in your hotel in T0mb0uct0u with the reference number so i want confirm for this.please get back to me immediately.


Result! Very Happy

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
jojobean
Baiting Guru


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 7586
Location: YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS


PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harrya called but the number was incorrect. I slapped and asked for another one.

I will be out of the office after today, until Monday. I may or may not have net access.

Harry, could you check the account and see if he sends another number?

Red, if you or Harry want to keep the emails going to Samuel, then that would be great. I'll make sure you have the login info and everything.

_________________
Golden Pith Globe T.W.A.T Jack Boot
Christ Safari Ghana-Chad
Miracle Safari Benin-Chad
Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT