SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
"unknown Men's came and attacked me and they injured me with bottles"

Hum... big bottles... i hope they didn't get inserted into him... like, from behind... ouch! lol

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I bet he was fine with the first two or three, but after that #4 and #5 started to hurt a bit. He's unworthy of M1ch!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe an interesting angle for you Red http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7071286.stm

Click here to support 419Eater.com
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why, but when I read about being attacked with bottles, I keep picturing him being hit by plastic two liter bottles. Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantabulous! been offline for a few days, and I come back to this. priceless!!!! Red, I don't wear a hat, but if I did, I'd take it off to you! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jojo - Excellent Twisted Evil

@ Oldbaglady - There's no chance a lad is going to kill another lad just because of a wanted poster. As Jojo said, it was merely added for effect. I've already accused 1k3 of murder on this trip and I am sure for a few days he expected to be killed but no one is going to kill a lad for a poster via email.

@ Hekate & Lokie - Thanks for the article guys. It actually coincides with a parallel bait I'm running with the lad... but I'll keep that quiet right now unless something develops Wink

Ok, so there's been some activity from the lad, below are the emails he has sent out over the last couple of days.

To m1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Hello My Only One,

Am also thrilled to hear from you? i hope that our 1k3 is getting bigger now more than his father because am getting old now,that's sounds so funny? today i will say that i am in a bigger hope in God because my uncle will go today and make an enquires about the flight coming to Mali this week direct to t0mb0uct0u Mali and i believe that their will be a flight going there,please honey tell prof Sc0tt that i will be there soon to pick you okay and please stop sending any mail to father m4x neither H4mish.i really have a wonderful dreams about you and i but i will not tell you now until we meet together because is funny.

Honey i really love you so much and i am still standing in my promise that i will be with you forever because God has said it for long before we meet and i want you to love me more than i do for you okay,

I will get you inform about the enquires and give you all the details needed to wait for me in the air port okay.

Your love

Sounds good, see you soon mate! Wink

Another one to M1ch, this time he realises the problems with his promises and tries to change tack:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are doing today,hope all is well with you and my baby over there?i wish to inform you about the message from my uncle concerning the flight requirement,i am very sad because he said that all the air lines have been booked for this week so the next available flight going to Bamako will be as from next week so he was asking about my plans and i told him that i will never wait until next week and another option to arrival in Bamako Mali will be by transit and from here in Accra Ghana to Bamako will take me another 3 working days to arrival by transit in Bamako then from there i will take another motor to mopti and get you but the doctor who is caring my treatment told me that i will not travel by road but because of my health and i said no because of your health and my baby and i must take the risky just for you alone.
Honey,i also receive a call from my pastor telling me that people have been planing evils against me to get me killed including father m4x that i should stop at Bamako and email you with the address of where are i am so that you can locate me immediately for security reason okay.

i will move soon to Bamako Mali and i want to stay where ever you are now and as soon as you got my email stating that i am in Bamako with the address and a phone number on it,please don't wast any time to locate me so that we can move immediately
to home and i know you will locate me as i said.

please don't let any people no this just keep it by your self only and get ready to move immediately i arrival to come and see me.
please call me on this my uncles number so that i will know that your still in Mali try and call me okay.0023324322xxxx.

Your my wife.

Now he wants me to come back to Bamako? Fat chance. But I'll let him go there if he wants Laughing

And here's the last one he sent to m1ch, he is parroting her desperation, what a douche bag:

1k3 wrote:
Darling,

Why aren't you answering me? what is going on? where are you? i am worried. i love you. why haven't i heard from you? is everything OK?

i love you

He also sent an email to Father M4x but stupidly addressed it to H4mish. I won't, of course, correct him.

1k3 wrote:
Hello Mr H4m1sh M4cb3th,

i am fl0r4 sm1th from Lome
Togo
I hard about your problem concerning your missing
diamonds which was stolen by the Name m1ch3ll3 xxxxxx
and i want to inform you that i saw m1ch3ll3 xxxxxx
in
the city of Lome Togo yesterday selling the
diamonds to the people i even i brough one from her
before i hard of the news,I tried and find out her
way
about and i will give you all her detials including
the hotel she is checked in,

Get back to me asap if your the right person.

Sm1th.

Rolling Eyes

Anyway, back to the important stuff, here is what I have responded with from M1ch just now to the lad's earlier emails:

M1ch wrote:
hi sweety,

sorry about the delay but the connections here aren't always good and we were on foot for much of yesterday because our transport broke down. It seems even mr. sc0tt is not immune from african motor woes. we have got it fixed and managed to get the internet up and running. I have received your message and am so happy to hear that you will be flying to me.

Mr sc0tt says i should really see a doctor soon but we are having some trouble locating one. i am so glad to hear that you are better and will be seeing me soon, please know that i love you with all my heart and that i dream of you every night and every morning.

H4mish emailed me a couple of days ago, so did father M4x. i am worried baby, they both said they are in Mali. How could they know? Do you think it is possible they are working together? I still think father m4x is a good man though, but i will not answer like you told me not to. He said something about a town called goundam or something like this but I have never heard of it. that said, i have not heard of most places here. mr. sc0tt is a wonderful man you know, he is taking such good care of me, he tells me i remind him of his former wife sometimes, isn't that sweet? he says that he is beginning to grow fond of me, i think that is really nice because he seems so kind, and taking such good care. i think you will really like him so much.

he told me you emailed him recently i think he said he will email you back now too because we are now back online. so i must go for now and give him back the computer. i love you so much baby!

your wife

Sounds like m1ch is faring quite well considering.

I basically ignored the lad's emails and just expect him to come here, there's fat all chance M1ch will be moving closer to the lad now he has promised to come to her.

The professor also just sent this. It is rambling and ridiculous so feel free to ignore it, I'm sure the lad will Razz

Pr0fessor Sc0tt wrote:
Hello Mr. 0k0y3

I assumed as much from what M1ch3ll3 has told me. I sincerely hope you are well now and not continuing to suffer.

I will do my best to look after her but I must continue my work. I offered for her to tag along if she so wishes, and she has agreed because she really has no other option while you are not here. As I mentioned, however, I do need to continue with my work so I will not be at her disposal indefinitely.

I must say Mr. 0k0y3, you are a very lucky man, she is a beautiful woman isn't she? You should see her with this baby in her belly, she is positively glowing. It is quite a sight to behold. Sometimes I wonder if perhaps I myself should have taken your lead and found a wife of my own once upon a time and settled down to have a family. I suppose that the circumstances were never really there, what with work and all the other commitments of my profession. As a fellow academic I am sure you understand.

Now, you mentioned something about wishing to discuss my work with me. If you are still interested I would love to talk about it sometime. You see I am actually researching into ancient artefacts and the gap between myth and legend. I was discussing it a bit with M1ch3ll3, she said that from what I have told her she has also experienced a similar circumstance. You see my research suggests that there is a metaphysical and psysiological connection between artefacts and men. I have discovered that the objects or series of objects do in fact choose a "keeper". It is not known why this is the case, some argue that God intervenes in this process, but what we have found is that for each item of value there is a true owner and that true owner will remain the true owner regardless of whether he has even ever had possession of the item or items. It is quite an intriguing science as you can imagine! We also discovered that these valuable items usually lay down intricate tests of faith on the purported owner (who we call a "seeker"). If this seeker is the true keeper then he will be faced with these tests and he will overcome them, no matter how difficult. It is quite interesting isn't it?

I was telling M1ch3ll3 all about this the other day and she seemed very interested, she really is such a lovely girl isn't she? You see you can actually see in history where this occurs, even just opening the newspaper you read about articles of valuables disappearing and reappearing and it is almost like a miracle, but what we have found is that it is the true keeper finally ending the quest. In interviews with such keepers I have discovered that they often face insurmountable odds, many "tests" laid down before them. At the time they generally write them off as circumstance or coincidence but I believe that it is more. I believe that it is pre-destined and involves fate. Many arguments could be made that this is irrefutable proof of God, but of course my research has a long way to go before I get that far. That is why I am here on my expeditions.

So anyway, I am sure you are bored to banter by now, but thank you for writing to me, I hope to hear from you soon old chap. Cheerio!

Sincerely

Hopefully he "divines" something from that cryptic email.

Laughing

I look forward to updating the thread for you guys as soon as he responds.

*UPDATE*

Response from the lad. Currently it is 3:43 am in Accra... what... the lad can't sleep? Can't imagine why... Twisted Evil

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am on line when you wrote and i was trying to get in touch with you so that we can have a chat more.
honey it seems that you don't understand me about getting a flight to Mali because my uncle came back and told me that he can not get a flight for me that all the flight has been booked so i have to wait until next week or i will travel by transit,please let me know your option.

about H4mish and Father M4x i told you before that they are working hand to hand but you did not understand because know better than you,listen God will never allow them to see you no matter what happen.listen God has already sign it and remember that what so ever God said must be done.

Sweatiest Shocked,i don't understand the feelings about Mr Sc0tt concerning you is like he has interest in you,please remember that you married and don't break my heart no matter what okay,you are the all i have now and for ever.

Your Love.i am still online now waiting for you.

Keep waiting mate... Laughing

So it looks like Rup3rt's thinly veiled infatuation with M1ch got through to the lad... lovely.

Not sure why M1ch is the "sweatiest", then again, she has been travelling in the same clothes for 3 months so I suppose it is no surprise.

I'm also getting all these random emails from other lads from the same IP. I'm not sure whether it is my lad sending them or he's leaving his account open and forgetting to sign out and the next lad on the cab rank is grabbing his magas.

Either way, I'm not responding to them.

The professor also has a new email in his inbox:

1k3 wrote:
Hello Prof Sc0tt,

Thanks for the wonderful kinds and protection.i have your research's and i found out that we really have to make more friends about this because as an Engr with alot degrees i will like to invite you in my country for some research okay,

Prof Sc0tt it seems that you have forgotten the telephone number i ask from you and the exact address to locate you over there with my wife please.if possible give me a call with this my uncles number 0023324322xxxx to speak with her okay

Thanks and God Bless.

So Harry... feel like making a phone call? Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IK3 is trying to sell M1ch out to H4mish! What a scumbag! Hahaha, but, with a price on his head, he is a hunted scumbag....

H4mish should offer him some serious rewards..... via WU, eventually....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like it's all coming together Cool

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'No comment' thats all i got to say about this ik3, seems it like gonna take more than chopping off his fingers and toes to get him to stop coming up with heaps of bullcrap.
Im actually a lil bit sad for him, but it seems he is enjoying jumping on every crappy transport that rolls by.I suggest he get his head checked out after all his travels.sounds like a nutter to me.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fl0ra's email is identical to the one 'she' sent to H4mish originally, except then she claimed M was in the Bahamas. Do you want H4mish to answer her Red, just so the lad doesn't twig he sent it to the wrong person?? Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hekate: If it was me, I'd have father M4x answer it with a "WTF!". The alternative could end the game: if he ever figures out that he sent it to the wrong person and the right person responded, he is half way towards twigging he has been had.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest email from our narc lad:

Quote:
HELLO
THANXS FOR YOUR MAIL TOO AND I SHOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE MAIN PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MORE INFORMATION IS HIS GOOD FRIENDS WHOM HE WAS STAYING WITH BEFORE MAKING A MOVE . AND THE BEST WAY I CAN DO FOR U IS TO GET THE PERSON TELEPHONE NUMBER AND THIS WILL HELP TO ARREST THE PERSON AND WE CAN GET ALL CONTACT THROUGH THE PHONE THAT HE WAS USING WHEN HE WAS HERE BECAUSE HE HAS SOME CONTACT IN LIBERIA AND NIGERIA INCLUDING IN CONACRY . WITH ALL THIS CONTACT WE CAN GET HIS LAST CONTACT AND WERE HE IS AT PERSENT I AM FULLY HOPEFULLY THAT WE CAN TRACK HIM THROUGH HIS GOOD FRIEND BECAUSE AM SURE HE DO CHAT WITH HIM ON LINE EVERYDAY . BUT JUST AS I TOLD YOU. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WERE U ARE AND ALSO I WANT TO CALL ION U SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE THROUGH PHONE AND I NEED SOME MONEY FOR MAKING A STEP AS WELL OKAY

Hopefully he can lead us to some information pertaining to this lad. I really want this guy to follow our lad around.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Too bad that Interpol only pays after the arrest/conviction. Maybe he could help ensure an arrest if he can send video evidence of our lad in action?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you imagine how freaked out he'd get if he realised he was being followed? He might think it was one of H4mish's 'boys', as H4mish told him he had people out looking for M! Laughing Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo: Why not tell your Narc Lad it'll take a day or 2, but that you'll WU him the money at the next location?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Actually, that is a great idea. I'll see how Red wants to play this, as it is his bait. But I would love to go for another safari in this bait. And nothing would be funnier than one lad chasing around another.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ By all means Jojo, definitely run that modality. I agree that having another lad chasing 1k3 around would be classic. We have heaps of information here to pass on to the lad too, I've posted pretty much everything that 1k3 has said, so if you need any info just PM me.

@ Hekate - don't email him from H4mish, as the Doc said it could be that the lad realised his mistake and just hoped that Father M4x didn't.

That said, you can always ask how things are going in China or the Bahamas or where ever the hell he is supposed to be Very Happy

Not too many updates right now as the lad is probably sleeping after a tumultuous night up trying to ascertain if M1ch is ok. Here is what M1ch wrote back to the lad:

M1ch wrote:
hi baby,

sorry i missed you online, we can't really stay online for all that long because we're mostly operating on generator power right now. thank you so much for your email though, when i got it today i was so excited, it makes me so warm and nice to know that you love me so much.

i think you are right, the transit is probably the best way otherwise i will be stuck here for weeks and i cant be because Mr. sc0tt cannot stay forever like i said. so you are right like you said. Baby, you are always right, you always know best, i love you for that. You are right, you should come via the transit because it will be much quicker.

i know i am married to you baby, i will never break your heart, i am carrying our baby. Mr sc0tt is always nice, he always says nice to things about me, i think he is just a nice man. he said he spoke with you today, i was back at the camp sleeping, he had to trek for 30 mins to higher ground just to get reception for the call, he said he spoke to you and you sounded well. i am so happy to hear that. i love you so much baby, you are in my heart now and forever.

your wife

Oh... what phone call I hear you asking?

Well, I have a nice little surprise for you all today. Our very own harrya placed a call to the lad yesterday, posing as the professor. I just love how the lad can't cope with his strong aussie accent. Enjoy:

1k3 has a nice chat with the professor

There is another call coming later but you'll have to wait for that Wink

We're not sure at this stage whether harrya spoke with 1k3 or his "uncle" as the lad said that the phone was his "uncle's" phone. Either way, they both seem complicit so it's all good Razz

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harrya -- Nicely done! You're a natural!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! "Is she there?" Hahahahahaha! BRILLIANT!

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked accent what accent Question

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious! I'm so glad this story continues! I can't wait until he is going to T1mbuktu. If so, please let him do a "security photograph" there, to confirm that he really ended up in that fu....-up town in the middle of nowhere!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah me, if I wasn't evil incarnate, I could almost feel sorry for Ik3. Please note, I said almost. Classic phone call. Harry sounds like such a nice chap too! Laughing Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah man, the end of the call made me crack up... i laughed so hard when he said.. "I'm gonna get michel and call you back... ccrrrrr ccrrrrrshhhh"

The line noise was "HILARIOUS"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice phone call. I think he heard you okay, even though you (and I) didn't hear him too well. But the guy sounded like he was still well-hooked. Good job. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic