SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! I was really bummed to think this bait might have ended. jump_4_joy
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So not only have you made your lad travel all over Western Africa, they are about to send you money too! Maybe she could suggest it go to the Red Cross or something?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Bratty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will give 1k3 $500 for him to return back to Bam4co-Mali immedietely, i know u have not heard from him for sometime now,i believe he is pocketless in one village around mali. As for you, u have to give me ur bio-info so that i can give u $1000 to enable u take care of your self and our baby.I cannot allow u to die in africa,because GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE ME, if i allow that to happen.

Just send him $200. through WU so that he can pay the bank fees for sending the money, I'm sure that Prof Scott can spare the money. Wink
Imus_Naile
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friggin excellent bait. I can't believe you kept him away from home for more than two months Smile

I have a feeling though this bait will continue Smile

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to support 419eater.com! Donate today!</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red-

Without trying to sift through 22 pages of threads, where all did you send this guy? I have a response from one who claims to have known him from "ziguichor senegal area ". I sent out hundreds of emails with this lad's wanted poster, all from the same cafes that he frequents.

Quote:
he told me that he was just comming from guine bissau and one good man recieved him and took him to his place to spend a night and after the next day i was so suprised when he called on me reqesting from me that he lost his walet from were he spend the night and he is to go to the gambia to see his wife in a pastors house and now he has no transport to contune his way to the gambia , well my wife told me to help him with the transportation which i gave him seven thousand cfa and he left to the gambia he spend some coples of days and come back to ziguichor

That is a quote from his long email. I sent the full thing to your email address. Is this guy for real? He has enough details. Don't feel bad for him, he is indeed a lad. I would like to put them against each other if you have no other plans.

EDIT: I just looked at your siggy and saw his trip. Indeed this guy seems to be the real deal. What should we do?

EDIT 2: I'll post the entire email with your permission.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red does the Uncles IP check out or is it simply Ike messing around ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Is this guy for real? He has enough details. Don't feel bad for him, he is indeed a lad. I would like to put them against each other if you have no other plans.

I have mentioned this before, but there are so many mugus supporting Ike on this safari, that I reckon Red could cause a 'double-cross' epidemic in ladland.

There are any number that would gladly chop Ike out of the deal and steal the jewels for themselves... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red

I'm with Harrya on this one, i think he is testing the water, but he slipped up with this remark,

" u take care of your self and our baby
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Harrya & Fo'andles - Excellent points... however I am very sure that the "our baby" was just a common typo that lads make. They often write "your" as "our" (I almost did it then myself).

The IP definitely checks out, the "uncle" is in Nigeria. Lagos to be exact. As you'll see a little later in this post, the lad is a long way from Lagos. The writing style of the email is not 1k3, I am very sure, and as I said, it is not possible for his IP to be in Nigeria when he himself is in Ghana (read on below, you'll love it).

@ Jojo - Yes, that story you posted and sent me from that Senegal lad is completely accurate (as far as the bait goes anyway). By all means, please post the entire email, it was a doozy.

Alright, now onto the fun stuff. 1k3 is back on a computer people. He has finally left Togo to meet with God knows who in Ghana. Here's what he had to say to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Am Alive Today..

Darling,

Am alive today? and i hope your getting better now with my son 1k3,i just got up from the hospital now to check my email and i have read and understand your mails, please i am leaving you forever (I think he means "not" leaving you forever) i told you on Friday that i was attacked and injured with bottle's by the unknown men's in Mali Gana transport park and i was expecting to hear a better news from you but your telling me to come over in m0pti with all the pains in my body,Honey i don't expect to hear that from and you really know that i came over there for you and nothing more but that is past?

I just got my self over here in Ghana by the Nigeria embassy to have my treatment and i will look for more money to locate you.

My uncle called me today and was telling me that you called him over and over and i was crying for that,please honey i still love you and i am willing to be with you for ever and ever more okay? Even the "uncle" is baiting him Shocked jeez this guy must really have a lot invested in this lad's success

I will today i am getting better now and i will like you to stay where ever you are now and give me all the details needed to locate you,right now i am still in Ghana and my uncle promise to send some money to me so that i will travel again to Mali with flight to pick you up okay,please don't crying cos i am alive and my pastor told me that you are my wife so i should go and pick you up,

My Love as soon as i got the money from my uncle i will email you and tell you the date of my arrival and you will come to the air port to receive me with the Pr0f Sc0tt.listen now i have know all the road we will take to arrival to my country without any problem okay,please relax honey just tell the man that i am in the hospital in Ghana but i am getting okay now and i will be coming to pick you soon okay,

if you want to speak with me on phone please Dail this number;0023324322xxxx ask about me 1k3 and they will call me to answer your call okay,

I really love you with all my heart Honey.regards to my dear son 1k3.

Your Husband.

Lovely. He is getting more money from this "uncle" bloke and is planning to fly back to Mali. I'm not surprised he wants to fly, it is a long trip from Accra, Ghana (his IP address confirms he is in Accra, on the coast at the very south of Ghana).

He is still aware that Father M4x is on the scene too, as he emailed him with just this:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: forget about me

Dear father m4x,

Please forget about me okay starting from now..

Starting from.........now.

Whoops... I remembered him again... damnit. Let's try again, starting from........ now.

Sorry, I did it again! I give up.

Oh, and let's not forget the old professor, poor bugger has been lumped with this crazy british woman who must smell rather ordinary by now and is stuck carting her around Mali. Not what he would have expected... but perhaps there will be a true love story out of this after all... anyway, moving on, here's what he had to say to Rup3rt:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Pr0f Sc0tt,

I am so sorry for my late in replying okay,please accept my apologies, today i was okay from the hospital in Ghana here where i was bought for my treatment about the incident that happened in Gana transport park in Mali unknown Men's came and attacked me and they injured me with bottles,so i was bought over here by the Nigeria embassy because my uncle is leaving over here,please i will like to have your contact phone number and the exact address i can locate you in mopti to come and pick up my wife okay, as soon as i arrival i will like to have a word with you concerning professions okay,

Take good care of your self and God bless you.

Hmmm... he wants to talk professions? That can be arranged Very Happy

I think that's about it for today. The characters will respond later, and I will post their responses then.

@ Jojo - Would be so evil as to harvest some new email addresses from the cafe he is using in Accra? Twisted Evil

*UPDATE*

As promised, here is M1ch's response, first to the uncle:

M1ch wrote:
hello sir

thank you so much for emailing me, i was so concerned, i have nearly had a nervous breakdown over this. I am devastated that he left me stranded here with the baby. this man i am staying with is nice, but i cannot stay here forever he is moving all the time and i need a doctor badly. we have moved up the river a little bit to a town called T0mb0uct0u in Mali. We are safe here for now but the man i am staying with is working every day and tells me he cannot look after me forever.

thank you so much for your generous offer, i didn't know what i would do before because i have no money even when i start this journey and now you are my saviour from God. you promise to help me, finally, and that will help me see a good white doctor who will help me with the baby and i will be able to sleep in a proper bed. thank you so much!

please tell me my husband is ok. i am so worried about him, i have not heard from him in days and i am fearing the worst. i could not bear it if something terrible happened to him. please, i beg of, tell me my husband is alright. i love him so much, i am holding his baby in my womb and i cannot wait to marry him because i love him more than i love life itself. i know we will be so happy and i have taken good care of his package for us. i thank you for your email, you are a kind man and i will like to meet you someday, i can see that kindness and christianity runs strong in your family because you are like my husband, so nice and kind and i am so happy to hear that i am not lost and stranded to die.

Thank you!

And next, to the lad himself, 1k3:

m1ch wrote:
hi my baby!

i am thrilled to hear from you! i had feared the worst and thought that maybe something terrible had happened. i had not heard from you in days and i didn't know what i was going to do. God is truly watching us both and i know that he is going to unite us forever together. i speak with your uncle and this gives me great joy, he is a good man like you and i know that with God's divine hand we will make it.

i have good news. we moved down the river a bit to a much bigger place called t0mb0uct0u. it is very easy to find and professor Sc0tt tells me it has an airport. this is exciting because you can come straight here. i am ok here at the moment but mr. sc0tt is getting worried because he says he cannot care for me forever and i am almost too big now to travel without help. i need a doctor urgently and really should see a white doctor becuase some of the people i have met do not know what they are doing and i am worried they will hurt the baby.

the package is fine baby, no one knows, they leave me and my things alone here, i had another look today, just to make myself stop crying, and they are so beautiful in there, all these wonderful diamonds and gems, it is like looking into the stars. I know when i look at them that everything is going to be ok because nothing can change our fate. we are bound together by love and you will take me home and make me your wife and we will have even more children!

where is this ghana? i do not know of it. is it close? oh my love, i am so excited! I know you are alive now and I know that you will take me home. I cannot wait to meet my new family, and your uncle is a special man too. i love you so much, please be careful, I will dream about you tonight for hours and hours because you are my husband and i love you.

your wife

Should bring a smile to the lad's face.

I'll respond with the other characters later.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how rich is this lad? he should have just gone to pick you up in europe personally!

BLOODY AWESOME BAIT!

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I shouldn't be laughing at this man's plight...I really shouldn't. Sometimes, I wonder just what has happened to my humanity...then I remember how much pain these people cause. Still, I sometimes feel sorry for the poor guy.

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! This is the bait that refuses to die! Incredible work! He is up to his eyebrows in debt! Hahahahaha! And, Tombucktwo? That is the Holy Grail of all Safaris.

Amazing!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How is this for a theory.

Ik3 raised the initial funds to travel from his Uncle and possibly his father by telling them all about the jewels. Ik3 who is sounds like has been injured and is/was in hospital. (Has that number been checked? I'll ring it if you like.)
He contacts uncle and tells him he is giving up. Uncle says "no way buddy you started this you go get those jewels or yours will be cut off". The Uncle is trying to take control of the situation as he has invested a lot in this.

Theory 2
Uncle is genuine nice guy trying to help his stupid nephew out of trouble.

If you get him to send the money it can be traced on line if I am correct. If he in fact does send the money then Theory 2 is likely and he will be able to recall the money later. If the money is not sent then we know he is in as deep as Ik3.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

w00t...still going....brightened my day red!!

IF he has taken a kicking, its not going to be a fraction of what hes gonna get when he eventually does return empty handed with tail between his legs!!!

muhahaha!!

once again....my hat is off to you sir! (if i was wearing one)

............now where did i leave my mugu........
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@ Jojo - Would be so evil as to harvest some new email addresses from the cafe he is using in Accra?

Of course I can do that. In a few hours, an email will be sent to hundreds of lads using his same cafe.

This is the entire email that was sent to me by the lad who has information on Ik3.

Quote:
Hello
I have just recieved an urgnet information in my old box that i was useing and i found out a very useful information that i believe that it is very risk to me and also if u agree with my condition as well ; i will do my best to see that i render a useful informations regards the information i recieved from u now , well in any case i have come across the bearer that u are seaching for in ziguichor senegal area were he told me that he was just comming from guine bissau and one good man recieved him and took him to his place to spend a night and after the next day i was so suprised when he called on me reqesting from me that he lost his walet from were he spend the night and he is to go to the gambia to see his wife in a pastors house and now he has no transport to contune his way to the gambia , well my wife told me to help him with the transportation which i gave him seven thousand cfa and he left to the gambia he spend some coples of days and come back to ziguichor were he was staying with a boy who is his best friends name un mention but i do see them at the net always saying of a white lady from london who is his wife and and i do hear him saying that a pastor in the gambia want to arrest him and collect the money that teh wife bring from him from london and the money is slid and compuetrise and the lady have run away from the pastor house and she is now in the boarder in between kolda and sendgal of which he have to travel to kolda with the same boy that i believe that he know his ways about because they live together and do everything together and sleep in the sme place , but before i could risk my life for linking you this information , i need to see that you do as you promised because i am very sure that with the bearer who they are staying with , you will get more details over his way about and i will also give you other link that i believe that as soon as u get the boy arrested and take him out from senegal to unknown place he will tell u were he is because they do communicate to each other and the bear has all his contact were you can see
N1ch0l4s Chukwuk4 0k0y3 all i need from u now is not to be exposed by the boy because if they happen to know that am the one who link out the information to you , my life is in danger and also my wife is very worried towards this message i send to u now i should have called on you with your number but i have no money with me to call; you can reply me back now so that i should start up the job by making sure that the boy who they were living together do not live the city and i will do the best i could to help u now and also how do we meet between today and tomorrow so that i can give you more details because i cannot explan all in details to u though email , this need an immidate action and a good take off so that u can see what u are seaching for i dont want you to call on my name because it is very risk for me they may plan to kill me as soon as they know that is me that link them up to u now i want u to assured me that u will not expose me so that i should sell my phone and make a call to u now then i will be sure of having a new one a soon as u arrived right now am in dakar and am planning to go to the gambia to buy some few materials for selling hence am doing buying and selling with me poor wife , am just waiting to hear from u now
waiting for your reply now
samuel

Hmmmmm... we are going to see if we can get this lad to find the other lad. Of course, we will promise not to expose him. However, as soon as things go sour, we will indeed tell Ik3 who his betrayer is.

(Edit: Name obscured. - TFI/Mod)

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That is greatness Jojo. So now the 1k3 safari will have another lad on safari chasing 1k3. This is just getting to comical. Now you just need to feed 1k3's paranoia and let him know he is being chased. Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the narc this:

Quote:
I appreciate your email. It seems that you have been in contact with him. We need to verify a couple of things first. However, it seems like everything is in line with what we have here at our organization.

As I said initially, the reward will be given to any man who can help apprehend this man, dead or alive. If you are able to get him arrested or capture him, then the full $25,000 is yours- paid in any currency and method you like. I need to know how far you are willing to go to help capture this man.

I want you to know that your identity will be kept safe. Our job is catching the criminals and protecting the innocent. For that reason, it is best to keep our contact via email for now. I will need to request some personal information from you later, so that we can offer any protection that you need.

Your help is appreciated and I will get back with you very soon. Thanks.

Feel free to contact me at any time at this email address.

I would love to get this guy to follow Ik3 wherever he is. This guy is so paranoid about his identity being kept secret. Well, eventually we will probably have to tell Ik3 who is following him. Just to see if we can get them to beat each other.

Goat

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, WANTED MUGU! Be worned that this man is a menace to society...

Excellent work! One lad on safari and another following him? Hahahahahaha! BRILLIANT!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see this is going still. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now I'm wondering if Usm4n should send the wanted poster to 3d Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Lady Wolf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang what a great read! Probably the best part of this is while he's chasing jewels all across the country side he's too busy to scam anybody else.

I can hardly wait to see how much farther this goes. Definately one for the urban legends.

"If you take [a copy of] the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. Our bible IS the wind and the rain." -Native American medicine man speaking on religion.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets better every day! What an absolute classic........... lad chasing lad.
Do you suppose someone in the Prof's camp could have received one of these emails, and might be able to tip the new lad (via his handler) as to the Prof's movements?

The other thing I was wondering about was who the 'uncle' really is....?
He may be just who he says he is, with a substantial stake in Ik3's success, or maybe he's Ik3's Oga with more than a substantial stake in Ik3's success, and he has other plans for Ik3 upon successful retrieval of the jewels?

Keep up the great work Red!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
apprehend this man, dead or alive.

I'm no lad hugger, but isn't that a bit over and above beyond the call of baiting?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only if he gets whacked.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
I'm no lad hugger, but isn't that a bit over and above beyond the call of baiting?

No. Not for me anyway. But I really doubt the mugu is going off anyone. That was just added for dramatic affect. This mugu is too scared to off anyone.

I hope you know that the mugu really isn't going to kill him. The best I can probably hope for is a lad brawl.

Goat

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is highly doubtful that any lad will kill him. At the most they will beat him up asking about the jewels. None of them will turn him into the police unless they realize he doesn't have the jewels. Like Jojo said the most that we can even hope to happen is that he gets beaten up and even that will take some effort for it to happen.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic