SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Red. Looks like he's starting to attach himself to this baby more and more. Isn't that sweet?

Awwww........

AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there is a Harp3r in M4ryl4nd County Liber!4 so it's possible. And this is according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harper%2C_Liberia :

Quote:
Magnificent unexploited beaches stretch for miles on both sides of Harper and warm waters all the year round .Fish in abundance, whales, dolphins and huge oysters. Fanti Canoes sail from Harper to Monrovia via Greenville.This trip can take from 3 to 6 days depending on the wind and weather. A UN ship sails fortnightly between Harper and Monrovia. From Ivory Coast, Harper is easily accessible from Tabou.

3 to 6 more days in a boat to get to his baby!? Sad Twisted Evil
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez - you really have sent him to the arse end of nowhere Laughing Up to six days in a canoe?!!!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read this wonderful report about H4rper from a seasoned traveller:

Quote:
This same day I crossed to Liberia and rested in a place that I will never forget: H4rper. I arrived there suffering sunstroke and lay in a mattress under a fan to sleep for a whole day; I vomited even the water
that I swallowed
. When I woke up I was hungry but in the kiosks of H4rper there was nothing to eat except canned sardines and eggs. The weekly truck to Monrovia was within four days. There was no other transport, I had to wait 4 days in H4rper eating sardines and omelettes. One day, when going to buy a beer, the seller, a young boy, started to shout: �the seven seconds! The seven seconds!...�, and run away. Then I noticed a slim green snake. Besides there was a broom, I took it and killed the snake of three strokes. I called the boy telling him that it was a very small snake, he was not a child anymore and did not need to shout so loud. The boy then explained me that this snake is very poisonous, and it is called the seven seconds because when it bites you, you count: one, two, three, four, five, six, and after seven, you die. Feeling myself a hero I invited to beers the parents of the boy and the chief of H4rper.

When the truck arrived I was the first to board it, and when we left H4rper, I did not risk looking back for fear to get transformed into a salt statue. In every military control the government soldiers first, and the revolutionary guerrilleros next a few kilometres further, tried to get money from me, being European, but, apart from the first two or three times that I gave some 1 dollars notes, and invited to some drinks to the officials, during the rest of my journey to Monrovia I refused, without consequences. After three days and three nights of agonic travel in that truck first and in old jeeps later through earthen roads with enormous holes everywhere and without asphalt, and many times rowing because there are very few bridges in Liberia, I arrived to Monrovia

Sounds like fun! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Well, his IP is now showing as:

According to DNS - Switzerland [City: Zurich, Zurich]

So the connection must be a satellite provider.

The IP is from the UNHCR and this means... Holy shit, they have internet cafes in the refugee camps there now! Laughing

Well, not really:
Quote:
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international NGO working in southeastern Liberia, informed the South Eastern Regional Forum during the reporting period that it is finalizing an ongoing distribution of non-food-items (NFIs) to 2,000 teachers, 9,000 farmers and 6,000 vulnerable people in the three counties in the southeast. DRC also informed the forum that it has opened an Internet caf� in Harper, Maryland that allows local people to access and send out information for a minimum service fee of 10 Liberian dollars (18 US cents). The money is being used to support the office of the Harper City Mayor.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TFI! Laughing

That's fantastic... it's amazing how much you learn about Africa when you send a lad on a nice trip. If he makes it to Monrovia in one piece I think HE deserves a pith Laughing .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aerial photo of a random part of Monrovia:

Red... your lad's just going to love it there Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Thanks for that Josh!

Yes, it really does look like a lovely place to spend a week or so doesn't it?

I do hope he enjoys the journey there. I'm keeping very silent on him right now, so I don't have anything new for you guys, but I'll probably send him a reply tonight (AUS time) just to let him know I'm still searching.

Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re the Monrovia photo above, tell him you are waiting in the building with the green roof, he can't miss it Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Re the Monrovia photo above, tell him you are waiting in the building with the green roof, he can't miss it
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tell him your in the building with the RED roof!!!
From ground level he still couldn't find it... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have google earth Red I seriously suggest you have a good look at Monrovia on it. The image I posted above is merely one little bit of what has to be the most disorganised urban areas I have ever seen. I doubt there are streets, let alone street numbers, throughout much of the city. You can send your lad anywhere and he's going to have a mission finding it.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Josh, yeah I've had a look on google earth and it's a rather unfortunate place by the looks of things. He'll get a nice tour though Wink.

Here is my latest email to him, he has been silent, so he might be travelling:

m1chelle wrote:
Hi baby

I am finding it really hard to get on the internet here, they don't understand me very well and it is not safe for me here, some men tried to hurt me the other day and I had to run to the police who then said they would look after me but then tried to make me pay them! I didn't have any money of course so they kicked me to the street, but it is ok, because the baby and I are ok. I am still searching but I need your help, it is hard here, I don't know what is going to happen, luckily the ship is letting me sleep on board but they will leave soon and I am not sure what to do. I need you here with me now, I miss you baby, I am crying every night and I just wish I were in your arms with you to protect me and love me. Please come for me soon I love you so much.

Love

Things are not looking good for our lass. Sad

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work. What was the ETA for him getting to Monrovia? About a week?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm not sure Josh, I guess it would depend on when the next transport was leaving h4rp3r when he arrived. He might have been lucky and got there with good timing and hopped on the next day... or he might be stuck there for a few days. It'll take him anywhere from 4 days to a week to get to Monrovia, so right now we can just sit back and wait. Hopefully he'll get my email and update us all soon. Of course... he might have been kidnapped by rebels... Surprised

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE*

This just in from the lad. Sounds like he's having a terrible time...

Quote:
my love,
The journey is not an easy one, i have slept in the bush for 3 days because our motor broke down in the desert Shocked . But as fate will have it i will be in monrovia in the next 12hrs, we are very close to monrovia.Tell me the particular sea port u are residing or in alternative u may move into a hotel,metropolitan hotel at the broad street.meanwhile},u can drop your international i will see to the bills on my arrival. this is my mobile number,+23169xxxxx, u will get me direct. moreso, do not loose hope, we are going to make it. Till we see.

Any suggestions for directions as to where I can meet him in Monrovia? Smile

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, in my honest opinion this is not a good safari.....

Its a f@cking classic safari..... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have any number of options once you confirm he's in Monrovia. It all depends on when and how you want to leave him in the lurch.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba - Thanks mate!

@ Gnasher - I have a couple of ideas, I have sent you a PM. Check it out when you get a chance.

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys and girls nothing much going on. I sent the lad a response yesterday saying:

m1ch wrote:
Baby

Where are you? Things are happening here. I don't have much time to talk, I am really worried, immigration officals came to the ship today and there was lots of shouting and the captain got punched by one of the guys in uniform, i was so scared. You said you would be here hours ago and you're still not here, where are you?! I have to go, the captain is calling all the crew together soon he has something he needs to tell us, must be important.

Love

Now, the lad was supposed to arrive over a day ago... his "12 hour" journey has now turned into a 24 hour journey and I still haven't heard from him. He may have been eaten by something or someone... Shocked

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything could have happened Twisted Evil Not much you can do now except wait.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup I'm sure there'll be a really interesting story for him to tell once he finally makes it to Monrovia. Very Happy

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Red

There is only one thing I can say about your bait

bow_down bow_down clapping

I hope your Indiana Jones has kept a diary of his travels Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oho! Here we go!

New email from the lad, explains some of his problems:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing,I hope all is very well with you and my baby,I got your message and i wanna inform you that i have arrvied to Monrovia this Morning Coz the road is very far and our car broke down but i thank God That i have made it.Please Honey Tell me where you are and use this number to get me 0666xxx or 06941xxx thats my new number in Monrovia or if you can't call me please try and email me rightnow coz i will be here until i find you or please find a place of making public phone boot to call me so that when we come we will pay the money Immediately.Please Made me to see you now Please everybody is worried at home to see you.

Love You.

I'll bet they are!

So, we'll let him stew for a while, i mean, after all, he's had a hellish 7 day overland journey from Abidjan involving god knows what terrors. He may as well rest and search the city for me uninterrupted! Very Happy

Oh, btw, IP: 84.54.21.148 Lebanon (Sat Provider). Can anyone else provide any more info on this?

*UPDATE* New email from lad

Quote:
Honey,

I have been searching for you all around please i have made an inqurie for the hotel and i am in MetroPoltian Hotel Monrovia at the broad street please enter the hotel and meetup with the Reception for your check in and then get their phone and give me a call as soon as possible,Or please let me know where you are then let me come and pick yu from there ok.

Am waitng for your reply.

Your wish is my command Laughing

Complete with new IP: 216.139.176.193 (another satellite provider it seems).

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I Googled the hotel and got this. Check out para 15. I am saying nothing.

this short link was brought yo you by Don

Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you found the container but before you could get the jewels it was loaded onto another ship. You were able to get a berth on that ship for the same cleaning/favors arrangement and will be leaving in 5 minutes on the way to ----------------------- (fill in horrible African port of your choice)

Lets see how long he will follow you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic