SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Michael - Thanks for the heads up on the name difference, I found that too when researching the area, I will definitely quote it using the more local term. The postcard idea is great, I just need to figure out a way to work it into the bait... hmmm... I've got a few ideas...


Alright, the lad acted as I predicted, he was overwhelmed with joy and is once again blinded to reality. Here's what he had to say to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: Thank God Almighty!!!

Honey,

I thank God that your alive and i am alive also,today i was crying and begging for food in Turb4 Senegal because i used all my money to get to kid1ra and i was very sad and worried about your live and my baby,

Please i dont have any money with me now, i meet one man in turb4 and he was the one that allowed me to check my email now,please i will like to have the man home address and also his phone number,please ask him for help to send some money to me over here so that i will be on my way to you, the place you are is called mali and is very close to my country but about 3 days journey, i really Thank God that we are very close to my country now,please explain to the man to send me some money through western union like about 100 USD okay,

Love you so much!
Your husband.


Very nice... it worked well, he believed that m1ch didn't know where she is and felt obliged to educate her Very Happy

It seems, however, that he did chicken out in Kid1ra because his IP on this latest email says he is back in Ziguinchor. I can't find a 'Turb4' in Senegal. There is one in northern Nigeria. If anyone can find it let me know. Either way, he's not there any more, but I have a strong feeling that he did indeed beg for money. Not really a big surprise that he went all the way back to Ziguinchor... but a silly move on his end.

He obviously felt helpless in Kid1ra and decided to return to where he knew the Nigerian mate of his was. That's a loooong journey back and forth. Now he is excited by the prospect of m1ch being in mali, which is a good thing. He's excited because Mali is closer to Nigeria than any of the other places he's been so far... the problem is, however, that Mali is huge and I have no intention of leading him back to Lagos in a hurry Laughing

Psychologically, however, it is a good step forward for him because he feels like he is finally on his way home. Not sure how he'll get the money together for the trip though... but I may have a trick or two up my sleeve yet...

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
michael bolton
Master Baiter


Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 175
Location: Texas


PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I can't find a 'Turb4' in Senegal.


Yep, I got your back on that one. Try Touba, Senegal.

_________________
"this transaction is legal and 100% rick free"
"Thanks for your message and the insult."
View user's profileSend private messageICQ Number
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Mike! Wink

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple of new exchanges. He sent him an email as I sent him one... so that should get him excited. First I'll post what he said (it was all in size 20 bold and blue Rolling Eyes):

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

how are you doing today,hope everythink is ok! please i want to inform you that you should never explain to the man concerning the bag or everything that is happening to you, just tell him that your married to a nigeria and your husband is searching for you,tell him that your husband is in senegal and he needs help to come over to bamako mali to pick you up to nigeria ask him for some help about money because i am not with any money here with me at all and the people here told me that i will travel 2 days from here to the place you are, please tell the man to help us with 100 usd so that i will be on my way today after receiving the money from him through western union and remember we are very close to my country now so please ask him for the help and give him my full name for the transfer which is 0k0y3 xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,address to send the money senegal!
after the transfer please let him send me the details so that i will use it to claim the money and be on my way okay,
remember to get me his informations home address and contact number okay, please be very smart.

love you so much and regards to my son,

your husband!


Hmmm we're getting closer to his home! Laughing well.... so he thinks... Twisted Evil

He also sent me some love chain mail and some bible verses. First time he's done that... I think he's running out of ideas Very Happy

Here's what I wrote to him at the same time, basically ignoring everything he is saying:

m1ch wrote:
baby,

I am so glad you are safe. I don't really understand where you are. you are in kid1ra now?

I don't really know the address of this place i am because i am entirely unfamiliar with this city place bam4aco or whatever it is called. I will try to ask him more details, he has not been here at all for a few hours but he gave me some food and said he had a job he needed to go back to but will be back later. should I stay here baby? do you think I am safe? I am really worried about the baby and the jewels right now, he seems nice but how do I really know? please tell me I will see you soon. You are coming to save me like you said right?

I love you


Lad's not getting a cent out of the good professor... i mean... would you send the money? Laughing


*UPDATE*


Fast response from the lad:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please read all my last mail and try as much as you can to do exactly as i said okay,just be coming the blood of Jesus christ anywhere you are ok!


Roger that!

Hmmm should I respond to him or should I waste yet another day of his trip making him wait...

*cue thinking music*

lmao... who am I kidding... he can wait until tomorrow.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Gnasher
Baiting Guru


Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 2849
Location: Centre Stage in the Theatre of Cruelty


PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants you to send money via Western Union then go ahead! A whole new world of pain awaits him Wink

_________________
Mortar x21
"you have to pay because he need to submit this form to the Federal Ministry Of Fancies" Barrister John/Mike/Richard Okeke
"they are in deed the swinders rotating about in the net and searching for whom they will stylishly defraud your belongings" A. Moron
"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
View user's profileSend private message
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 10 Jan 2004
Posts: 3779


PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just staring at the map of the safari area and got an idea.

Water spirits. Water. The mighty river Niger (research on the current water levels needed)! A boat. A pregnant lady on a boat on its way to Nigeria!

Bamako. Segou. Mopti. Timbuctu. Gao. Finally Niamey. And then the Sahara. Ooops.
View user's profileSend private message
guineagirl
Master Baiter


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 187


PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I'd thought this could turn into the Jewel of the Niger legend, perhaps coming back to the source of the Niger, in eastern Guinea. Quite suitable for a Nigerian, I think. Although, that would be going in the opposite direction Wink
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All excellent ideas... I'll run with something mixed together of all of them.

In the meantime here is what he had to say last night after I left him hanging (Laughing):

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please i really need the address of the place you are now including the phone number of the man to come immediately and pick you to home because we are very close to my country now is about 3 days to my country okay, remember to explain to the man about your journey or anything just tell him that your married to a nigeria man that we lose contact in senegal and his looking for you now okay, try and get the address of his home and his phone number okay,

am waiting for it to know what to do next about money and i believe that God will provide money to me soon i really trust in him, dont panic about the man okay but very very smart because your husband is smart and nothing will happen to us in Jesus Name Amen!


He's stressing about the address and has learned from past experience that he should not travel without getting an address out of me first. Ok, no worries, two can play that game... here's what I sent him just now:

m1ch wrote:
hi baby,

I tried my best here and asked the man the address, he said he does not want people coming to his place. I understand why he says that but I explained why but he didn't want people coming here. I went for a walk and saw the signs on the street and it is called Boul3vard Ke1ta de la K0ul1koro S0mm3. this is the address of where i am. i don't have a phone number for him but i will ask for an email address so you can contact him if you say you need to. I love you so much, i am sleeping better now i know you will be here to protect me soon and we are close to home.


Now the thing about this address is that it is loaded... it is in fact 3 roads in Bamako put together to form one (by me! Razz). So he really has no idea where I am but hopefully that will be enough to encourage him to come along and see for himself.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15435
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, I am so envious! This lad is a prize unto himself. What a fantastic bait! He is jumping from one spot to another, the dream always a few days away. You have done incredible work here...

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Doc Smile

Ok, not too much happening, still a bit of parrying between the lad and m1ch, jostling for position. There's also been some exchanges with the father, so I'll post the lot.
First up, the lad emails m1ch:

1ke wrote:
Hello Honey,

I happy to hear that your living well now more than before,i really thank God almighty for his wonderful works in our life, i have received the address of the street but i want to know why the man refused to allow me to come to his house please tell me what you discuss with him about me and also i want to have the house number your staying in that street so that i will be on my way immediately to protect you and my baby.

I am waiting to receive another money from my uncle again and he promise to send the money on monday morning to me here in kid1ra and i will start coming to bamako to pick you home, the people here told me that i will travel from here to bamako which will take me about 2 days to arrive but noproblem all i need for you is to pray for me to arrive because i am seen alot of horrible things here in kid1ra but i dont fear of anythink because i am walking with God by my saide also by your side,

This what i have been praying everyday and i want you to be praying for it everyday anywhere you are okay, later i will let you understand who is father m4x because you did no understand who his he!My God is fighting with him for the evil plans he has about us.

Dont panic God is with you always okay,

Your husband.


The Lord's prayer gives me an excellent idea for a ritual... hmmm anoint with oil eh... I assume they mean boiling hot oil...

Anyway, cash is coming his way again soon. This "uncle" of his must be really wondering what is going on.

That email was followed shortly after by this one:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I just want to confirm if your still with your international passport for going back,also remember we will travel by transport to avoid questions okay,

get me the number of the house your staying at mali so that i will be on my way immediately,

Love you,


m1ch also received this very odd email from an address she's never received one from before:

Unknown lad wrote:
my dear daughter in law,
i am waiting anxiously for your self arrival in nigeria. all is ready for your traditional marriage rites. i am affraid i may not be arrive to witness the ceremony because i have developed serious sickness since i can not see you or my son for the past two months.i pray for Gods protection on you. you will meet each order soonest.
YOUR FATHER IN LAW.


Confused

Not sure what the deal is. The IP traces to Nigeria so it is not the lad, but clearly is connected with the lad. I sent a please explain.

Meanwhile M1ch also got back to the lad:



Quote:
Hi baby,

I tried to find out what you asked, the place is a big white apartment block and we are in apartment 26 from what it says on the door. the man has been away most of the day, he goes out to work. i am just staying here and being safe. he is also concerned about the baby. i haven't told him anything about the jewels but i cannot hide the baby anymore because my tummy is getting big. do you think i should tell him the whole story? because i am worried he might go to the police or something if i don't because he keeps saying that i should report the person who attacked me. what do you think baby? i can't wait to see you, i am so excited that we are close to your home now, this is fantastic, i love you so much!

your wife


I ignored the passport question... but it gave me an idea for another twist, so I'll keep that in mind for later.

The lad has also been pestering the Father for days like I mentioned, most of it unanswered. Previously it was the same repeated message over and over so I didn't post it, but today's is a bit different. This is in response to the father saying that he has decided to involve the police who told him that M1ch had left Senegal and was no longer their concern. The father also asked the lad if m1ch had contacted the lad at all.

Not sure what he is up to but here is what he had to say:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Father M4x,

Thanks for the respond, i dont really know the place you called kid1ra Laughing actually... he knows it VERY well, now... and i will like to know where you are now so that i will come over there to seeyou and we will put hands together and search for her please am worried crying all day and night, i havent receive any message from her since then but i believe that she is alive,

Thnaks,


He wants to meet father m4x? Confused Ok mate... you wish is my command Very Happy:

Father M4x wrote:
Dear Mr. 0k0y3

You would like to come and meet me?

That could certainly be arranged. When would you like to come? We have been led to believe by the local police that Ms. Xxxxxx is now in Mali for some reason. We are not sure what has happened to her so we will be going there to see if we can help find her.

We are very concerned by the fact that she has not contacted even you, her husband-to-be, so we may have to step up our efforts to ensure her safety.


That is where we are at. Looks like the lad is only waiting for money. As for what M1ch told the lad, well, nothing much. A white apartment block on a fake street in bamako... not much he can garner from that, but hopefully enough to give him hope.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is juggling a lot of hats today. He's warning M1ch about Father M4x's intentions while playing it sweet with the Father himself. Here's what he's had to say.

Email 1 to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please i just receive email from father m4x telling me that his in mali searching for you, this is to tell you that father m4x is an evil man but please dont panic and stop going around from the house starting from now okay,
i will be on my way tomorrow!

Your husband


Nice he's on his way. This next email was more in reference to the bloke she's staying with now:

1k3 wrote:
Hi Honey,

Please dont tell him anything concerning the storys or anything about the jewels because i dont want you to put your self in trouble again,just stay over there with him i will be coming to mali on monday morning to pick you up, i have gotten all the informations i need from you to locate the place in bamako, also i will like to know if you still have your international passport with you, also dont panic because your husband is from africa and nothing will happen to you as far as am alive your now an african woman and not a british okay.

Before i forgot i got a mail from father m4x telling me that he got information from the local police in kid1ra that your seen with a man in a truck going to mali and he was asking me if i have seen you since then or receive any mail from you and i said no to him because his a very evil man he was only looking for the jewels and not you,please i want to do as i said now,listen before you want to go out please look around very well before you go okay for security reason i will be on my way tomorrow and i want you to put me in prayer about my journey okay! dont think of replying to father m4x.

I cant wait to see you soon honey i really need to make love to you,i believe that before sunday we will be i nigeria okay!

regards to my baby,
Your husband,


How sweet.

No replies for him just yet. I'll send him something nice later this afternoon.

Edit: Forgot to add the Father M4x email.

Basically the lad said he would meet the father in kid1ra. The father informed him that he was in Mali now looking for M1ch (which prompted the email above from the lad to m1ch). Now the lad wants to know where he is so they can meet.

1k3 wrote:

Let me have the address of the place you are staying in mali so that i will be on my way now!

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private message
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 10 Jan 2004
Posts: 3779


PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
The mighty river Niger (research on the current water levels needed)!

The upper Niger is navigable with small boats but hippos pose a certain danger. From Koulikoro (60 km down from Bamako) larger boats can be used between October and January (perfect!) during the (in this year very) rainy season. Even the old Niger arms (called hippo channels) near Timbuctu could have been filled again.
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TFI! That's excellent. I'm putting together something to push the lad up the creek (so to speak Very Happy).

For some strange reason he seems to think that Bamako (or at least Mali) is close to Nigeria, so he should hopefully be willing to keep going East towards Nigeria (albeit North-East) up the river.


*UPDATE*

Sent a new rambling email to the lad... it will be interesting to see what he has to say to this:

M1ch wrote:
baby,

ok i won't say anything to him. he was telling me a story last night about an article he read in a newspaper about a woman with jewels in west africa. He had no idea it was me though, he says he is a historian and knows all about this ancient legend about a man who can unite the jewels by saving his love. It is an amazing tale, you should hear it some time, he seems to believe that the jewels in the newspaper article are the ones in the legend. It makes me think that this is destiny or something, you and me. That maybe you are my knight in shining armour and you will save me with the baby and jewels and that this is divine providence. Maybe i should ask him more about it? i didn't say anyhting, but he is very smart, he could probably tell us a lot more about this if we asked. what do you think? maybe you should ask him yourself? i am so glad you are coming soon, i am thinking about you and our new family. our baby 1k3 is growing every day, i know he will be like his father. Strong, proud and noble. he will never let anyone down like you have never let me down, you are always there for me and that is why i love you. in regards to my passport i dont know if i still have it, i have not looked for it since that arab man tried to abduct me. i will look later with my belongings, i had forgotten about it. is it a problem if i don't have it?

i love you


Same old crap but trying to find a way to work the Professor into the bait.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum


Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Posts: 1747
Location: Looking for goats in all the wrong places


PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Would Mary Anne, Ginger, and the Skipper be too far away? Very Happy

_________________
Pith Helmet 5 European Union Nigeria Ghana Isle Of Man Bahamas, The Netherlands United Kingdom x7 Serbia and Montenegro Cellphone x9 x2 (team effort)
Golden Pith Suitcase (team bait) Harcourt-Singapore "There is no hiding place for you " Captain Jack Sparrow".." -Ed Smith
"I guess,you know what that means the FBI ,the Singaporean Police,the Royal Malaysia Police are on your tail.." -Ed to Cap'n Jack
"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
View user's profileSend private message
michael bolton
Master Baiter


Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 175
Location: Texas


PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
...trying to find a way to work the Professor into the bait.

Maybe the Professor gets an offer to go with NUON to Timbuktu to help set up their EDM headquarters. He is very excited because he will have unrestricted access to the Mamma Hairdara Library, where he can finish his research. If 1k3 doesn't hurry, you will be forced to decide if you should stay behind or go with him. And after all, he is the only reason that you are able to eat right now. Find out when 1k3 could get there and set the departure date for the professor the same day.

_________________
"this transaction is legal and 100% rick free"
"Thanks for your message and the insult."
View user's profileSend private messageICQ Number
lokie
Master Baiter


Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Posts: 123
Location: teh interweb


PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, have you considered the possibility that the kind professor knows either father M4x, or worse yet H4m1sh. Twisted Evil

_________________
As always good luck with your bait.


Click here to support 419Eater.com
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr. Mugu - Laughing I like your thinking

@ Michael - I'll be working a couple of factors in but timing is everything. If the lad gets a hint that I might not stay put he may not come. While I'll pretty sure he'll come at this stage I've had best results with informing him the bad news when he arrives in a new place. This works well because it forces him to spend money on accommodation he wasn't counting on. It also leaves him somewhat stranded. I'll put something together for the trip to Mopti and I think your idea is great.

@ Lokie - Twisted Evil you evil bugger! I suppose it's certainly a possibility... Wink"


Ok ninjas here's what the lad said overnight:

1k3 wrote:
My Heart,

Good Morning to you and my son 1k3,am happy to hear from you, please dont ask him anything concerning the story of the jewels again because he will suspect something okay, i will ask him by my self when i arrive,but i want you to know that this is God doing and he will see us through to nigeria with out no harm to us, get your things ready to go as soon as i arrive to bamako we will never wast anytime and dont inform the man about my coming so that he will never know anything about our movement just do as if you dont know anything and tell him that you have informed your uncle about the arab man and your uncle his taking action about that and also he will send you some money to get a ticket to london and dont tell him your full name okay,incase if he ask you your name just tell him j4m1e p4t and that will be your name until we arrive to nigeria ok!

Regards about your passport if you did not have it with you noproblem i will tell you what to do about that so dont panic because God is always by our side and nothing will happen to us,

Your Love,


J4m1e P4t?! What the hell kind of a pseudonym is that? Laughing

I'm very curious as to what his plan is regarding my sudden lack of a passport... remind me to ask him in my next email Wink

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 105


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, just a thought.

What if M1ch3ll3 had some stomach pain and the nice professor took her for some echography and they found out she was pregnant with twins.. triplets.. or worst! And send him a picture of the echography....

_________________
H1ld4: Please I'm waiting to recieve the MCTN from the western union here in the computer scream... (the what?)
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm interesting idea... 1k3 Jnr and 1k3ina.

I like the echography idea a lot, I must admit I never even thought of it. I will definitely deploy that idea. Thanks!

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15435
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, with triplets... maybe she needs really good care? What if she had to go to a good hospital, in Cape Town..... the professor is covering her airfare.... and your lad can simply go south, now.... that'd add a pile'o'miles to your lads Oddysey....

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***


Joined: 10 Jan 2004
Posts: 3779


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cape Town will be too far away for the great borrower. Anyway, your idea with the medical complications is excellent. It gives a very good reason to travel by boat to the next major destination with an UN-supplied modern hospital. Cars shake too much on the bad roads, the low air pressure in planes is dangerous but a boat ride is smooth and comfortable.
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15435
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to learn to be less ambitious..... Cape Town would really be great for this guy, but.... truthfully, he isn't going... so... where would a UN hospital be... for the safe care of the triplets?

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc & TFI - This was a modality also suggested by Gnasher and is certainly going to be implemented, thanks heaps for your input, if you have any research time let me know if you find anything useful to pass on to the lad. As for where the hospital/specialist is... well... you'll just have to wait for that Wink



As for Cape Town, while I would love to get him to travel that far it just wouldn't happen right now like, TFI said. He's been begging for 100USD which is barely enough to get him to Mali with food let alone South Africa.

If I do ever send him to SA, however, he won't be getting a nice holiday in beautiful Cape Town. He'll be hanging out looking for M1ch in Soweto Twisted Evil

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Aug 2007
Posts: 15435
Location: DSW's Tattoo Parlour


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Soweto has the advantage, if he ever makes it there, of being much cheaper than Cape Town...

However, I do think the lady needs to get to a good hospital, in the next country....

_________________
United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303
Safari x8 Acra-Ctnu, Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku Prt Hrcrt-Abche Lgos>Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ)
Safari x21 SS
Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Baiting Guru


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheaper than Cape Town sure... but the murder rate there is second only to Baghdad. If he doesn't at the very least get robbed and beaten in Soweto he's an extremely lucky Nigerian. But I'll make sure I sell the "cheaper" angle it to any future lads Twisted Evil

Hmmm... definitely need to send a lad there one day...

As for the next country... let's get him to Mali first. Then we'll start thinking about what's next Very Happy I'm sure everyone has some good thoughts as to where to send him next though. We are, after all, "close" to his home Razz


*UPDATE*


New email from m1ch to the lad:

m1ch wrote:
baby,

ok i won't say anything. do you want to ask him yourself? he gave me his email address today. he says he has to leave soon for another excavation somewhere else but you will be here soon so that is ok but that is why he gave me the address because he wants to keep in touch. he is a nice man but very busy but he is feeding me and looking after me. he is very worried about my health though and i am starting to get worried too. you are right, i need to see a doctor. So when will you be here baby? please let me know the day and time because i am waiting here anxiously counting down the minutes, i am so excited.

i love you

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT