SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Yu Kno Hoo is a little frustrated

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mosquito
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A snippet from one of my active scambaits. Notice how the spelling of Mcmartin's name changes?

MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <46B38E61.0000BB.04072@AVIANZ>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:21:53 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Content-Type: Multipart/related;
type="multipart/alternative";
charset="iso-8859-1";
boundary="------------Boundary-00=_HKS7WEFCCJD000000000"
X-Mailer: IncrediMail (5653056)From: [email protected]
Date: 03/08/2007 4:21:53 PM
To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: Re: WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AT LAST

My dear Doctor Rooney,

What on earth are your blathering on about?

I do realize that English is not your mother tongue, but what in tarnation is this supposed to mean? And I quote: "I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in that context, although, it seem that element of doubt crept in. you were not to blame, as there were many circumstances that would reflect such scepticism to any reasonable being. for your sincere but unfruitful sacrifices, i pressurized the influential woman to concede some amount as compensation to you, for the resource that you implunged even the time and inconveniences."

In what context do you mean 'implunged'? Now I am English by birth, I was born in Birmingham, UK, and I have never heard of the word 'implunged' until I read it in your email. Guessing, I am imagining that it might have to do with swimming, i.e. "It was a very hot and humid day, hot enough to boil a monkey's bum, so it was, and my friend was lucky enough to have an inground swimming pool, so I implunged myself in it in an effort to relieve myself of the dastardly heat."

Why do you pressurize women, Doctor Rooney? Do they pressurize YOU? What exactly do you mean? Pressurize? When I think of the word 'pressurize', it brings back memories of me late sainted mum's ol' stainless steel pressure cooker. She'd throw in a cheap slab of mutton and pressurize it. The meat would be so tender. Is that what you mean?

I am more than pleased to guess that you've written to me that we are successful in our mutually financially rewarding business partnership, but I must insist that henceforth any emails written by you to me forthwith must be translated from your English to the Queen's English to ease and assist me in the comprehension of such because as I have indicated previously your particular incantation and usage of the English language leaves me puzzled, dazed and confused for I do not understand your particular lingo, dialect or expressions as I was reared in a completely different environment from where you scratch out a living.

Please get back to me soonest, have a rice day, please give my regards to Mrs. Dr. Rooney Mcmartin, I remain,

Sincerely,

Yu Kno Hoo
"Always at your service!"

-------Original Message-------

Date: 01/08/2007 9:06:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AT LAST

WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AT LAST

On a very happy note and bearing in mind the staunch commitment that you had put into the quest to see that the fund was transferred to you for claim as we had arranged but to no avail, i write to inform you that at last, the fund transfer had been a success. since all our effort in conjunction with yours were met with various failures and disappointments after the other, there was an influential party from Africa that was approached on our behalf by the manager of foreign operations department (ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC). and with her (influential party) imputes, the fund was paid out and i have collected my own share. Presently, i am in Holland Amsterdam where, in partnership with a core investor in the mining sector of their economy, we are investing in the industry.

But, I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in that context, although, it seem that element of doubt crept in. you were not to blame, as there were many circumstances that would reflect such scepticism to any reasonable being. for your sincere but unfruitful sacrifices, i pressurized the influential woman to concede some amount as compensation to you, for the resource that you implunged even the time and inconveniences. the sum of one Nine Hundren and Twenty Thousand united state dollars ($us 920,000.00) was what she agreed to as your compensation value, and the sum was made in draft but, because of my appointment in china and too, I could not get through to you since your number at any time indicated "not in use", I then handed it over to the secretary of the manager of foreign operations department (ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC).

Now contact my secretary, Ask him to send you the international cashier'sBank Draft I raised in your name worth $920,000.00USD as a compensation for all the past efforts.

His name is Mr. Amadi Tony and his
Email: ([email protected] )
You are to forward to him the following
1. Your full name
2. Your address
3. Your telephone number.

He, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provide. Feel free to reachvia this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 12 banking days.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it! so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.

Yours sincerely,
Dr ROONEY MCMERTIN

References: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Bcc:

Subject: Re: WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AT LAST
X-FID: 3C302EF9-C1AD-4BC9-BF55-37E4550DA03E
X-Priority: 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic