SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Linda David Love Story!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

As those of you that are regular listeners to my show, you will know that over the past week, I have been baiting by email and phone our very own Linda David from Cote' D Ivore!! Now, i don't think i'm doing too bad as this is my first proper long term bait! However, I thought that before I expose this evil lady tomorrow, live on my show, i'd give you a glimpse of the email exchanges so that you can give me ideas of how to break the news that it's all been a set up and she's live on the radio!

If you want to hear the conversations, then log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc and click on archived segments

linda david <[email protected]> hide details Jul 14
to *******.***@gmail.com (Yes, this is you. Learn more)
date Jul 14, 2007 10:52 PM
subject i call for your help
signed-by yahoo.fr
Dear Sweetheart,

My love i wish to be with you help me out am alone here,what i need his real love and marriage.My love I don't have much to say because words are not even enough to express my deep heart felt love for you. but just have this flower which portrait all my feelings and love for you my love pls help me read the story of my life because knowing each other get some thing to do with our lifies,

I am Linda David the first daugther of Bally David of mende tribe in LIBERIA.On the 16th June, 2004 my father was murdered by some rebel group on the accusation that he is a great sponsor and in support to restore the democratically elected President of Charles Taylor.

Almost half of our palace was burnt. Fortunately I was not in the place when they raided the palace,my father married 2 wives with 4 children.The two wives, with 3 children where murdered in cold blood while i was not around when the incident happen.Right now I am left alone since the sudden assasination of my father and the family.I have been displaced and totally disorganized left with nothing and nobody to cater for me since their deaths.

Before the dealth of my father came back from travel and gave me some document to keep for him as usual he told me that he deposited 12.5million(Twelve Millions Five Hundred Thousand American Dollars) and some killos of gold in a metalic trunk box which he deposited with a private security company in Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire as a family treasure.

I made arrangement with two peace keeping force to help me to move out of the country, however i moved out of LIBERIA successfully, to Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire where I am now. I have gone and confirm at the security company and the director told me that the box is still in the their custody.

Now because of the recent political crisis and blood shed in this country cote d ivoire so i dont want to experience it again so I wish to transfer these box containing the fund in the security company abroad and enter into a business venture as the country (Côte d’Ivoire)is no longer a peaceful country as it use to be before,

This country has witness all sort of political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which resulted to killing of innocent citizens and strangers people are living in fears as the country is no longer that peaceful nation as it was before due to this reason I have decided to contact you, to assist me to lift this my consignment out of this country. Please I need your assistance.

Now permit me to ask these few questions as my guadian:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your partner or wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is transfer to your country?
4.Can you help me to come over to your country and further my educational carrier?
5.Can you asure me of the confidentiality of this transaction,So that when coming in to your country there would not be focus of attention.

Waiting for your urgent reply and God bless you .
Thanks.

yours in love.
Linda David

Stu Padasso <******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Jul 21
to linda david <[email protected]>
date Jul 21, 2007 4:42 PM
subject Re: i call for your help
mailed-by googlemail.com
My darling Linda. It sincerely pains me to hear what you have gone
through, i would wish this on no-one... Not even my worst enemy! You
sound like a good woman who is just looking for peace and happines! I,
myself am also looking for the same thing. As a successful business
man who travels the world going from meeting to meeting, i find it so
hard to find a woman who will love me for who i am, mainly due to the
fact that i am hardly at home. I would want you to understand this
before we start any relationship. Having been divorced from my first
wife, i've been searching for a replacement for 5years in several
countries, but everyone seems to want me just for sex! I can't help
thinking that this is feat that you have contacted me like this,
meaning you, Linda, could actually be the one! My heart is telling me
to help you come to the UK, and build a relationship, eventually
getting married, we could live happily ever after on just half of the
money with the security company and be together until death do us
part! I would ensure this would be kept confidential as i want people
to think we met whilst i was on business... I ask you Linda to send me
a recent photograph of yourself so that i can see what my future wife
looks like, and then i will think of ways we can get you here with me
as quickly as possible... Yours in love, Stu.[/b]

linda david <[email protected]> hide details Jul 23
to Stu Padasso <******.***@googlemail.com>
date Jul 23, 2007 12:53 PM
subject From Linda David Many Thanks.
signed-by yahoo.fr

Hi My Dearest, Stu Padasso,

I am very much happy as to receive your mail as I am in the hope that you are in good health of today.

My dear I want you to please do what ever at your power as to make sure that you get me out from this my predicament which I am passing through here, as regard to your mail I am going to call you after sending this mail to you ,Yes my dear I will like to start from SS2 in secondary school and after I will take my exam as to enter University over there as well, my dear my life here is in danger and I want you to do what ever at your power as to get me out from this my predicament which I am passing through here.

(1) I am not married rather I am still single.
(2) I don’t have any kids yet.
(3) I speak English because I learned it from Liberia when my dad is alive.
(4) Yes I am serious on what I told you on my mail.

So my dear I want you to please bring out yourself to assist me out from this my predicament which I am passing through here, also I am ready and also have accepted your proposal to me as to be my lovely Brother, Sister, friend, I hope all this work fine as soon as I come over so please do what ever at your power as to make sure that I come over to meet with you as soon the fund arrive to you account. Again I am in the country called Cote D’Ivoire in West Africa, so please try your best to help me out, I am giving you the contact of the Security Company so that you will contact them and requested them to start proceeding on how they will Release the Trunk box and deliver it to your country below is their email address and phone number as well.

Dr Koffi Williams.
Email address. ( [email protected])
Tel: 00225-0938-0400

So above is their email address and phone number of the Security Company so please call or email them and explain to them that you are my father’s business partner before his death and you want them to give you the details on what to do so that they will deliver the box to your country immediately without any delay.

I want you to please do what ever at your power as to make sure that you conclude this transaction so as to enable me to start coming to meet with you as soon as the box arrive to you also I want you to please keep this matter secret and very very confidencial with you I am going to send you the Certificate of deposit which was issued to my late father from the security company during the time of he deposited the box at the security company. I will like you to send me your picture photo as well so that i will know whom am with.

May the God almighty guide and protects you may he gives you the wisdom to handle this project to his own glory Amen.

Incase of my english is not ok please consider it becuase you know am from french country of which is heard for us to speak english that is why am trying to meet up with my education.

I will be stopping here until I hear from you soon
With love and kisses
Linda David,

Stu Padasso <******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Jul 25
date Jul 25, 2007 8:33 PM
subject Re: From Linda David Many Thanks.
mailed-by googlemail.com
Wow! I recieved your email and I must say I think you are so sexy!

Can I fly to you in your country and we can have hot wild sex like two puppy dogs?

If you say yes, I will board the next available flight...

See you soon, sweet lips!

x

linda david <[email protected]> hide details Jul 27 (6 days ago)
to Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com>
date Jul 27, 2007 12:21 PM
subject RE : Re: From Linda David Many Thanks.
signed-by yahoo.fr
Dearest, Stu Padasso,

Good day to you my sweet heart, How are you today together with your entire family, Hope all is well with every one of you to the glory of God? if so thanks glory be to him alone Amen.

My dear please i want you to know that I am serious on what I told you on my last mail not to betrayed you am not in that position that you are mentioning please i am from a very good christian family of which i can never ever formed such a story to doup you or something of that ideal,

Please bear with me with all it's takes you as a good child of God and help me out of this my critical condition which am passing through now i use the almighty whom we serve plead on you to look down to my condition the God whom am serving will never let you down.

My heart i stand with all it takes me as a child of God swear under the greatures of earth that i will never betrayed you or seen any thing that will hinder you in life please try to understand my feeling of life, i believed that one day you will laugh with joy and happiness.

Please i will like you to read some verse in the bible and see what our God spoke unto us as his children, MATT,CHAPTER 25 AND MARK 13-31 PSALM, 86 AND IS, 41 VERSE 18- 18,

My dearets one i need you with all my heart and i to life with you all of my life of living try to work for God and i know he will work unto you as well.

May the almighty God whom we serve touch you in every point of your need guide and protect you lead you in all your way's of life Amen and Amen.

Honey please i will like you to send me your phone number so that we can talk and hear each other's voice.

Your urgent communication needed please.

SEE MY PICTURES PHOTO IN THE ATTACHMENT I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND YOUR AS WELL.

Your sincerely love.

Linda David.
Kiss Kiss

Stu Padasso <*******.***googlemail.com> hide details Jul 28 (5 days ago)
date Jul 28, 2007 12:18 PM
subject Re: From Linda David Many Thanks.
mailed-by googlemail.com
Dear Linda, I want to hear your voice so bad! I really wish i could be
there to take you out of this awful country and make you live with me!
Send me your phone number and i will call you... It's better that way
as most of the time my phone is diverted to my personal assistant who
answers all of my calls, so its better if i call you! I trust you
Linda, and can't wait to hear your voice! Stu

(AFTER OUR 1ST CONVERSATION)

linda david <[email protected]> hide details Jul 30 (3 days ago)
date Jul 30, 2007 11:03 AM
subject Linda David God Be With You.
signed-by yahoo.fr
Dearest, Stu Padasso,
May the almighty God pure more annointing upon your head may he touch you in every point of your need Amen. How are you together with your family, Hope you all are in good health to the glory of God if so thanks glory be to the almighty God.

Brother in christ am happy once again to hear from you, and what makes me happy in you and in life is that your a man of him self by your word that am reading that is my best joy that God have put me in his right hand where i will sit with his spirit and fear of him. Dear am from a christian family but my late father brother are very wicked just following my father with wicked mind why should God bless him,He done many thing for them but still there not happy that makes me to know that the world is full of evil hearts till his death all be came the master of all his properties, but God whom is above all did his own by my late father handing my this money that is in the bank before his death that is why they did not know about it, They grap all my late father inheritance if am living they don't want to know, if am deing they don't want to know, but my God will fight for me that is my believe for i know that i will be what God say that i will be by his grace.

Please bother i use the almighty God that we serve plead you to keep this transaction very very confidencial, please this is only my last hope of life know one know's about this only but i and you. so please all you have to do is to send me your full contacts so that i can submited it to the bank and instructed you on how to contact them.

I stand with you do not fear my God is with me since ever i lost my parent's is only God whom is guideing me and protecting me with his blood JESUS CHRIST.

Thanks may the good Lord be with us all Amen.

Waiting Urgent.

Because our presidential election will soon start of which know one know what it will come out of. You can listen to BBC news or CNN to verify out what am saying about our country now today being 30 july 2007 they are reconsiation in a place called bouake because about two week ago they kill 5 ministers so, now the country is shaking very bad please try all you can.

Your sincerely sister.

Linda David.

(AFTER OUR SECOND CONVERSATION)

Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Aug 1 (1 day ago)
date Aug 1, 2007 11:51 AM
subject Re: Linda David God Be With You.
mailed-by googlemail.com
Dear Linda, it was lovely to speak with you again this morning. I love
hearing your voice and can't wait till i'm with you on Friday! My PA
is currently checking flight times with an instruction to book first
class to Cote d' Ivore airport return with you to come back with me! I
can't wait until we are together forever, Amen. I will let you know
later what time i will be arriving to the airport on friday! Yours in
love, Stu

linda david <[email protected]> hide details Aug 1 (1 day ago)
date Aug 1, 2007 2:37 PM
subject Linda David Peace Be With You.
signed-by yahoo.fr
Honey,Stu Padasso,

Good day to you happy to hear your voice once again, How are you together with your family and the members of your church, Hope every one you are in good health to the glory of God almighty If so that glory be to him.

Am very sorry by getting back to you late is due to the old woman that i live with which is helping me is very sick, so am taking care of her first because she is like my own mother she care for my life of living.

Please brother i have seen that the almighty God have made us to see his light we are to stand with him for ever in our life. Please i will like you to send me the Flight Shedue so that i can know everything about the flight incase of waiting in our airport, Again i know that you will not betrayed me with all my trust that i have giving you, still promise me that you will do all it's takes you to put me to my normal life of living.

May the good Lord be with you and to your family Amen.

Your own blood sister.

Thanks

Linda David.

Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com> hide details Aug 1 (1 day ago)
date Aug 1, 2007 2:56 PM
subject Re: Linda David Peace Be With You.
mailed-by googlemail.com
May the good lord be with both of us my dear, i can't wait until i see
you on Friday! My PA should have booked my tickets by now, but i am
out the office with one of my clients! I'll be back soon, and will
email the details to you. I'm sorry to hear about the old lady you
live with! Who will look after her when you are living with me? Speak
soon lover... Stu

linda david <[email protected]> hide details 10:42 am (11 hours ago)
date Aug 2, 2007 10:42 AM
subject Linda Honey I Love You For Ever.
signed-by yahoo.fr
Dearest, Padasso,

May the almighty grant you peace for for ever Amen, Am happy to hear that your getting ready to come down, please i will like you to detail me with all the information of the Flight Schedue and also try to attach your photo picture when sending it to me so that i can see you.

Thanks and God bless.

Waiting.

Your lovely one.

Linda David.

Stu Padasso <*******.***@googlemail.com> hide details 12:29 pm (9 hours ago)
date Aug 2, 2007 12:29 PM
subject Re: Linda Honey I Love You For Ever.
mailed-by googlemail.com

Dear Linda,

Sophie, my PA has had a real nightmare trying to get these tickets, however, it is now sorted! The Airline called this morning and has confirmed me on the following flight:

LHR > ABJ
ABJ > LHR
Air France 6:40
21:55 17:55
8:25 1 (12h 15m)
1 (9h 30m)

I will be at Abidjan airport at 17.55, so by the time I come out of security it should be around 18.15. Is it still ok for you to pick me up at the airport? Also, I couldn't get a return flight for us both until Saturday, so do you have a place that we can stay on Friday night?

I can't wait! I've had the cleaner round my house today to make sure everything looks nice when you arrive! I also don't have a picture but I am 6ft 4in with Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and thin... Plus very good looking!!

Can't wait to be with you tomorrow!

Amen

x

(AFTER A THIRD CONVERSATION AIRED TOMORROW AT 18.30GMT, SHE RACED TO THE INTERNET CAFE AND WROTE)

linda david <[email protected]> hide details 9:22 pm (38 minutes ago)
date Aug 2, 2007 9:22 PM
subject TRY TO CALL ME WHEN YOU ARRIVED TO OUR AIRPORT.
signed-by yahoo.fr
HELLO DEAR HONEY MAY THE ALMIGHTY BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO HIS OWN GLORY I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE TO THE OUR AIRPORT SO THAT I CAN STAND AND PICK YOU UP OK,

MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU GRANT YOU JOURNEY MERCY AMEN.

YOUR OWN BLOOD LOVER.

LINDA DAVID.

WITH KISS AND KISS.

Now it's over to you! How would you expose her???

Cheers

NTBS!!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic