SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

This is my first post to this group, but I have been watching the posts for quite some time. After reading quite a bit, I started my first bait a couple of weeks ago. The Vlad's name is Margarita. (S)he lives in a little town in Russia and fell in love with me after my first e-mail. Very Happy

Anyway, (s)he is now in Moscow and has been to several places trying to use my name and WU number to get the $1000 that I supposedly sent. The Vlad is getting rather frustrated with this effort. Very Happy

Here is the latest from the Vlad:

Greetings my favorite Rolly!!!
Tell why all so difficultly.
In me again the same problem what to make.
I cannot receive money. I am upset. All repeats.
I went to three banks, to me speak, translation is not present. What to
me to do?
In one bank, the kind girl has told - it is possible to send a copy of
the document on sending:
Customer copy
Tell you you can make it. Please, send more likely, I cannot without
you.
Forgive for the short letter, I shall go to other bank.
I love you Rolly!!!
On always your Margarita.

I sent a reply ignoring the difficulty but dripping with my desire for her "beautiful body". We'll see where (s)he goes next with this.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send a receipt! Make sure it is a huge ruddy file that wont open... like a converted dll file (COPIED FROM AN ACTUAL DLL FILE SO NOT TO CORRUPT YOUR COMPUTER).

She'll go nuts!

Then after you resend it a few times say the money has been stolen... someone must have hacked into her account.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh... welcome to Eater... bait safe... get a mentor...yaard yarda yarda...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, that's a great idea!! I'll copy a HUGE dll, rename it and send it off. Great advice! I can't believe the gullibility of this Vlad.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Rolly,

If you have been hanging around for a while I am sure you already knowabout safe baiting and the stickies and all so I will leave you to enjoy those.

When you are done with this Margarita or even before you are done, be sure and post up some pictures and email address.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here's a picture:

[img]Image[/img]

The e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Enjoy!
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another:

[img]Image[/img]

This is my favorite . . . I wonder why? Very Happy
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She looks like she needs a decent meal... offer to send her some money for a Big Mac.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As suggested above, I sent a re-named DLL file to indicate that it was a .txt file (it was about a meg in size). The Vlad isn't able to open it. Hmmmm . . . wonder why.

Here's the note:

Hello Rolly
Document with your last note.
I have not received the appendix of the receipt for me confirm this
note for me.
Try still times transfer for me.
I anxious to see you.
Your Margarita

I notice that there is nothing in this particular note to indicate that she is still in love with me. How sad. How quickly love comes and goes . . . Very Happy

I re-sent the file and I'm guessing that the Vlad won't be able to open this one either. So next time, I'll have to send an even BIGGER file. Very Happy
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a little update for anyone interested. Over the weekend, I heard nothing (I'm not too surprised by that). But this morning, this is in my inbox:

Quote:
Congratulations my sweet Rolly!!!
I so am tired at this time. One consolation, you and your letters.
I think in us, due everything, that it will appear. As soon as I
receive money, I take documents, and I fly up to you.
On the decision of my questions it is necessary thirty minutes. The
employee of agency will help to do all quickly.
It is probable to everything as I am tired from it. Necessary to send
copy of the document so
will be faster.
The main thing now everything to make quickly. I very urgently want to
you.
I wish to thank your parents that have grown up such fine son.
I wait from you for messages:
Customer copy
I love you Margarita.

Seems like my Vlad is pretty frustrated. So, maybe it's time to piss him off a bit, huh? Here's what I responded with (with a 2.7 meg renamed DLL attached) Very Happy

Quote:
Margarita,

You seem to be a little bit lost. I think that you maybe do not have the intelligence to complete this transaction. Because of this, I'm not sure that I want you to come see me. After all, I don't want to sleep with a stupid woman, unless of course you have really nice breasts. Now, since you are not very smart, I hope that you have very nice breasts. You really should send me a picture of them, just to be sure.

Also, I have attached the customer receipt. If you are still not able to open this, then we will have to find another way. And if not, be prepared to take pictures of your breasts.

Rolly

If anyone has any suggestions as to where to go with this now, I'm all ears . . .
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might try sending different file versions in an attempt to appear helpful. When the txt file doesn't work, send a fake pdf and a Word doc in separate messages and only one per day. Sometimes I will add a fake cc address and say I will check with that person to see if they could open the file. Of course, they have no problems with the files. Then send a jpg supposedly from a scanner. Blurry images or one with critical parts missing or damaged are great fun. Also send a large jpg file of something harmless (e.g., your pets) that can be opened so they assume you are not completely incompetent with sending files. You can stretch this out for a week or longer and it drives them nuts.

Since you brought up the quality of her breasts, ask if she is willing to get implants. Ask if she would rather get them done locally or come visit you to get them done. This provides an opportunity to straight bait for a while about breast implants (you're concerned about her health and safety, size and types of implants, etc.). Since you are willing to pay for the implants, it would present another opportunity for payment mishaps. Find example pictures of ideal breasts and send them, but have a few problems with the files. Or find less than ideal examples or huge ones and ask if she would like to have those kinds. I'm assuming you are male so you may find it slightly enjoyable. Wink

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your suggestions. I will incorporate them into the conversation as it goes forth. I hopefully have not lost this vlad. I haven't heard anything for a couple of days. Of course, this has happened before and (s)he always seems to find the way back to me. Hope from hopelessness I guess Very Happy

In the meantime, I have another hot one going. I'll post about it when it progresses past the 'how do you do' stage.
Rolly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one just refuses to give up. When I don't hear anything for a while, I just write a little note asking if they have received the money and how I just can't wait until she gets here. Either this Vlad is really desperate, or incredibly stupid. (S)he has been to the bank on a number of occasions, only to be frustrated. And yet (s)he just won't quit. Very Happy

Here is the latest note from my Margarita:

Quote:
Greetings my Rolly

I was so is glad, that I shall soon see you.
I all have told, that I can soon bring money for tickets
And my dream will come true.
But now to me it is again bad.
I went to bank today, I have told number MTCN and your name.
But to me have explained, that such translation is not present!
My darling, we have checked up all twice.
I think, that to you have incorrectly told number in your bank.
Or not the full name of the sender can correct
Check up, please, once again and send me. I wait.
I so want, that we were together!
I trust, that to us it will be good together.

Eternally your Margarita.

P/S Customer copy
MTCN:
Amount:
First Name sender:
Last Name sender:
Country sender:
City sender:

P/S Try to send translation again.

So, I sent off another fake file with the following note:

Quote:
Hello Margarita,

I have attached a new copy of the Western Union receipt. I also sent this to my sister to make sure that the document could be opened and read. She said that it worked well.

I sent your picture to my sister. She is very excited that I have finally found someone to share my life with. Soon, you will get to meet her too. She lives close by me. She says that you are beautiful and that she is looking forward to maybe the three of us having sex together. Does that sound like fun? She is such a fun woman. I think you will like her.

Let me know when you get the receipt and the money, okay?

Rolly

If this Vlad is actually reading some of my e-mails, he must think I'm the kinkiest fellow he's every tried to scam!!

More to come (I'm sure) later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic