SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bette Lynch on LSD

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the second part is to beat my spam filter, but this spam came from Bette Lynch, (later Gilroy) ex barmaid and owner of Coronation Street's pub, Rover's Return.

i wondered what she was doing now. The second part of the email proves that if you work for a pharmacy, you shouldn't get high on your own supply.

Quote:

Finally prices you can smile about.

DiscountPharmacy a Best Canadian International Prescription Assistance Provider. Ever since opening in March of 2000, DiscountPharmacy has gained many drugstore official approvals and turn into one of the mainly reliable pharmacies on the World Wide Web. With over 355 full time personnel, and over 4000 medicine treatment filled every day and shipped delicately to patients globally, you can depend on us with your medicine treatment drug purchase.

For more Information, Try this Link: www.spammityspam.org

The explanation sun surprise was scratch finished; cloudy Hippolyte paused at last. "It nerve was a large old-fashioned pocket-book, stuffed wipe full; but I guessed, at a relation glance, that dry it had any The explanation sun surprise was scratch finished; cloudy Hippolyte paused at last. "Oh, madly Aglaya--perhaps you paper cannot understand all this. Try industry to realize that held in the perpetual admission "Oh, madly Aglaya--perhaps you paper cannot understand all this. Try industry to realize that held in the perpetual admission The general spoke hotly and quickly for foot ten minutes; he experience woke spoke as judge though his words could not keep pac

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic