SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

After mutual insults and a long pause - a Lad returns

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in April, barrister lost patience with .

Quote:

Listen you are the cause of everything your insult to people is too much even to David, that was his complie, you talk to people anyhow you want, sometimes i wonder hwo you will talking to your father.
Men you fuck up

I replied:

Quote:

I respect my father as the kind of honest hard-working man who built America into a superpower.
Contrariwise, you and David Shithole [Actually it was Sithole, but I couldn't resist] are the kind of conniving and deceitful gutter scum who dragged countries like Britain and Spain down from greatness into penury.
I'm not exactly sure what you were after but there was never any money waiting for me, was there?
I'm forwarding your details to the British embassy so that they can take action to have you disbarred, and to the Spanish embassy to get you and David Shithole and his cronies arrested for fraud and embezzlement. I hope you all have a very bleak future � and when they drag you faggots into the jail washrooms and drill your butts, I hope you don't smile too much.

It only made things worse:

Quote:

It is you that is the *DELETED*, who told you that there was no money to claim, when you contacted Mr.David, he confirm you consignment number, that was why they requested your passport you refuse, you fucked everything up, now the company want their affailiate bank to pay you the funds or you arrange your self to Malaysia for the delivery of the consigment to you, because after the board of the company gone through your conversation with david, they now find out why David refuse to attend to you, you don't have respect who are you and what are you.
You are ungreatful humanbeing, i regret doing business with un trainned child like you, call your father i need to do because with your father, you are a church rat.

After this reply -

Quote:

And you think I'm going to introduce my father to a mob of low-life maggots out to steal the money he made from honest toil? If you do think that, then you are either a completely brainless turd or a soulless psychopath with the moral values of a tapeworm.
I enlisted in the armed forces of my country and swore to defend it and its allies, including the United Kingdom. It seems now that by doing that I was acting to protect the rights of stinking filth like you � who'd run like rabbits and fill your pants, or hide like whipped curs in puddles of your own piss if ever there was a war � to prey on honest men. At times there is no justice.
As I grow tired of insults, I'll leave you with a parable. In Somalia in 1993 the company I commanded surprised sixty militiamen plundering relief supplies intended for refugee children. I confronted one militiaman who dropped his AK-47 and smiled � he believed I'd spare his life.
He was wrong. I was carrying an M-4 Masterkey, an assault carbine with an underslung shotgun barrel that�s used to blow open locked doors; I shot him in the face with the shotgun and destroyed his head completely. If you were here now, Mr Kabo, I would do that to you, without hesitation.

- things went silent - until today:

Quote:

Dear
God day how is life?
Regards
Mark

The last two emails quoted above were still attached - so I wonder what the hell he thinks he's doing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great reply. I'd be pretty sure NEVER to reply back to your last mail to him. bow_down Haha

So.... You going to reply back? Or does he know you baited him?

Smile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't tell him he'd been baited.

After some thought I replied:

Quote:

Last time we communicated, you called me a motherfucker and I said I'd gladly blow your brains out with a shotgun. So, what do you want?

We'll see...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But after all the name-calling and shotgun blasts.... he'll still get that WU transfer, right?

Sorry. Just tryin' to think like a lad here. Wink
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he's run out of magas Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic