SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Communication problems

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
I B Baightenem
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While it has probably been done a gazillion times, I thought that creating a victim character that not only mis-understood English as written by the lads, but who also wrote in a style that the lads would have trouble with also. While this would lead to some very short baits, it might also have the effect of filtering out all but the more eager and/or inexperienced lads. Since my attention span for the activity is a little short also (my longest bait was three months), and I don't do this very seriously, the effect is not a penalty for me.

Here is the first in what I hope is a long-running set of baits involving my newest victim. Read all about it here.

I would also be interested in knowing how the approach has worked out for other baiters.

"You just have to trust me as the end will surely justify the means." -- M4rk N. (O-h-h-h yeah ...)
" ... nobody will cheat us because the bank know what i can do with my statue's as a lawyer here in Cote D'Ivoire. " -- B4rri$ter McL4mb3rt (Birds crap on him.)
"Bellow is what i want you to do concerning this transfer." -- $i$t3r M@ri@rin (I won't be the one bellowing.)

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic