SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sharm00tah from Ivory Coast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once upon a time Zhorick has received a letter from Monalisa Adun, daughter of a rich man from Ivory Coast who was killed by local rebels and blah-blah-blah.
Bad luck for her (him?) Zhorick was a muslim that time and could help only to muslim sister. She agreed to convert to Islam and change her name to Sharm00tah as Zhorick adviced (Sharm00tah means prostitute in vulgar Arabic).
Her new passport was issued by a local passport agency located in the nearest cyber cafe. (Exposed in a thread below)
There is also a little gem: A very unorthodox declaration of faith written by hand and scanned.
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]
Quite long, but worth reading.
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and finally here's the link to the declaration of faith.
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/Image?message=5e06d2ad.a86e6f48&part=1&type=received
A bit kinky, but I believe every single word. Inshallah!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant, brilliant baiting!

It is a bit difficult to read, the way it is laid out, but once one becomes accustomed to it - wow!

Off-script? You turned the whole bait so upside-down!

And on and on it went for so long - amazing with a Refugee!

It's so impressive. Wonderful work.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote, just do this ^^^ - Branwen

Thanks.
Btw the link I gave referred to web-app I've developed for my games. This is sort of auto-publishing tool: It scans my mailbox and publishes all mails arrived sorted by conversation;
If you take a look at http://magha.s156.eatj.com you might see mails arrived just a moment before.
Every logged user may also answer the lad, it is exactly the same way you write a post to this forum: just write a message, press submit and it will be sent as a mail from Zh0r1ck M1l0slavsky.
Lads really love it Cool They don't feel that different people write these mails, they are sure Zh0r1ck M1l0slavsky never leaves his mailbox.
I will publish few more games out of approx. 7000 mails I got so far Smile
P.S. You are right about design. It's bad and should be improved.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic