SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:

GO BACK TO SCHOOL>>>

U good 4 nothing low born stinking JEW,
It's obvious you watch a lot of American movies...no offence cos i'm used to those kind of Bullshit whereby kids beat about the bush...go straight to real shit,if u are confussed,black american movies copy cat rather change your ID to Barrister UHURU then i will give you my real ID...GUY MAN,i know why your body de pepper u,maga never pay abi but no be my fault...
Not to disrespect your personality,i like your anger (Darth Mugu??) and the your composure but check your spellings,to make it easy on you,go back to Elementary...OK

[email protected]

Quote:
i will send my dog to fuck ur mama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His royal mugu [email protected] is back
Quote:
little boy in dippers by the order invested in me by the most hindu gods i
decree you to remain poor and you shall die bfore the end of this month,i
shall continue to command your spirit untill i get it and use it for sacrifies
and you body for rituals so shall i prosper
from you in hindus name i pray
now say kunjani

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE TIME VERY MUCH TO COMPOSE THIS LONG MESSAGE FOR NOTHING, EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR ME WILL GO BACK TO YOU BECAUSE I DID NOT DO YOU ANY BAD, MIND YOUR BUSINESS , FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM IN BENIN REPUBLIC NOT Nigerian

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO LIKE YOU MAMA AND YOUR MAMA NA HEVEY SOKUSOKU TOTO I DON BLEM U COS POORVERTY DON KILL YOUR FAMILY.MUMU LIKE U.FUUUUCCCKKK UUUU AND UR GERNERECTIONS.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR IDIOT AND ANIMAL,

rich man who could not even speak common English even your pigeon English is very wrong.
i know you don't even have parents even your mum died in Italy for aids out off Ashawo and you never new your father because your mother didn't know which of her fucking mates impregnated her.

[email protected]
Quote:
You address yourself Rev Henry Emeka , you are the kind of revreand that is spoiling this world , the type that use to useless there female members, causeing trouble in people homes.

The kind that go after peoples wife in pretence of revreand , with your email id like a criminal. Infact you are confuss in life. Stay off me and do your things GOD will soon meet you , just soonest you are going to meet your doom.

Bastard, make sure you don't write me anymore, if not i am going to invite the seven spirits to visit you just if you dare write me again with your stupid mail.

[email protected]
Quote:
haba Barrister femi na God give us internet to chop even mugu like u wey dey assume so. My own no be ur own face ur own my guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
but you no say u no get sence waiting u dey feel like??
How much u get ??
waiting you get for this life when u dey talk like fool idoit like u. waiting ur papa give u . not to talk of waiting him buy for u. IDOIT na u be ur family to Na same like u...
FOOL. FOOL.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First response from my first mass insult.

Quote:
Am having a very nice time with enough cash and you are just making empty noise hahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Give me ur number i will call you since you are affriad i call u to prove u am a big time come low and i will teach you little secret you can use to get money idiot which even proffessionals MAGA LACK

[email protected]

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one sounds really pissed-off:
[email protected]
Quote:
U B NA BIGEST MUMU FOR INTERNET. MUGU LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN DE VILAGE FIRMING. GOAT FORKER IDIOOOOOOOOOOT. U ARE NOT SUPOSE TO EVEN HAVE A BOX. U B SUCH FOOL UR MAMA TOTO SURFER FOR LABOUR FOR NOTING... WHY U PLAY AT GUYMAN, U SMALL BOI? SINCE U R A MUGU N NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT NA WESTERN UNION . MAY U REMAIN A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER FOR UR LIFE. � MUMU FO LIFE, U GET NO FUTURE EXCEPT AS MUGUN FO EFCC.

WASH WASH MEANS U CLEAN UR HIV ASHAWO MONKEY MAMA NA SISTA TOTO B4 DEY GO WORKIN FOR ALLEN AVE. COM CARY WAT AREA BOYZ DO TO U SISTAR. FOCK UR PAPA WEN E FUCK UR BRODA NA GET KISS OF DEATH FOR BABOON GRANMOTHER STINKIN TOTO. UR MAMA AM MONKEY TOTO STINK UP ALL OF NAIJA REAL BAD.

I HAVE NOW PLACE U NAME AT OKIJA SHRINE COMFORT FOR NA LAND O DEAD, BASTERD LIZARD MONKEY. U GO DIE AS POOR CHURCH RAT, BASTERD HE GOAT MUMU WITHOUT FUTURE, U B DISGRACE FO U VILLAGE. MAY NA CLIFFORD ORJI VISIT UR GENRATION.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.

ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

E-mail addy edited by me: Fellow scambaiter. Friendly fire.

[email protected]

Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU ASSHOLE

Last edited by Darth Sidious on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK WHO IS TALKING. REV. HENRY EMEKA PAYMASTER FOR CBN. U R THE BIGGEST FOOL OF ALL TIME TO EVER REPLY BACK. IT SHOWS YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DOING. CALL ME WHEN U REACH HELL I WILL BE WAITING.

[email protected]
Quote:
heya big chairman chop upbig man but i czzn tell you are not int the gae else you would know tat its one love.but i dont kno wif you are aware tat your mother sucked my dick after i sticked it into her dead burnt pussyand i am sure that you are aware that i made your baby sis bleed.i can see that you are frustrated.i can lend you you know lets meet in paige then you would that i am livinving large lol lol lol lol lol hahahahahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA STINK LIKE WOW HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ABA IYA E NI BI TI OWA,OMO ODE

[email protected]
Quote:
lunatic

[email protected]
Quote:
please i will love to know what all this means okay
cosi hate this type of shit okay i hate this type of shit okay

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Ezi

Your Mama bor you and called you "Chukwuemeka" I don't think you know the meaning of your name? And now, you are insulting a fellow woman like your mother who has the same thing your mother have, do you think your mother who carry you for nine months will be happy to hear such words coming out of your mouth?
You are an Igbo man, but you are very big disgrace to Igbo race. Is people like you that made Igbo people not to progress in anything doing in Nigeria 'Sabotoers"

You see your brother struggling to put food on the table of their family, and you are there talking rubish, I don't have time to waste with you, even your En glish grammar is not correct. I think you have lots of home work to do for your grammar.

Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUGU SPEAK ENGLISH NOT BROKING

YOUR WIFE WILL NEVER BORN OLESS YOU WRITE ME BACK AND AP.
FULL FULL FULL NOWMANY TIMES I CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU NOR WELL YOU BE FOOL TIME WEN YOU GO TAKE BOMB MAKE MONEY LIKE ME YOU GO DAY FOOL YOU SELPH NA WATIN YOU DAY DU SO NA HIM MAKE ME FUCK YOUR SISHTER SO NOR DAY FUCK UP OK DUBZI LIKE YOU WOPIAN LIKE YOUR MAMA YOUR SISTER TOTO SWEET WELL WELL NO CONTROL 4 YOU MY GUY..........

[email protected]
Quote:
shameless fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Okoko,
U are nothing but an imp. You are not wise, and you will continue to remain in a state of uncertainty till your last breath.
Have an ilicit dog of character and never remember to quest for the good things of life until your last day on earth.
You bastard.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mike latino

That barrister femi johnson is I think an account of a fellow insult baiter. Notice, if you will, the references to "ashwao" work and "all3n str33t. Those are the handiwork of someone here. But it is still funny and I have no idea how you got that one!

Cap419kicker

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
UUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNN

Translation: U AR A DEAD MAN

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cap419kicker: Yup, you were right. Apology sent Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mike -- no problem. Some lad listed my insult account and I replied to yours. But all readers can feel free to send that script out to some lads. I find they tend to appreciate it Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop wasting your time and grow up.Central Bank Pay Master

[email protected]
Quote:
too bad for a word like this to come from a rev and an igbo man too

[email protected]
Quote:
U GET FATHER, UR MAMA NO B ASHAWO E DO BONE U. U B MAGAR 4 LIVE IF U NO NO.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a BIG FOOL....God will Purnish U and U will Surffer For This Statement In The Name Of God and God Of Iron....Except u are not NIGERIAN....Ode like U...U will die soonest......Fuck off!!. I give u some days u will sick.

ODE....

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur momas toto dey fulll of hiv/aids u maga oooooooo

Emii, why all these, na we we, why can we work together, why are you rude?

[email protected]
Quote:
u so dum
where u from?
have u ever heard of the word big boy
thats wat i am
and besides scums like U r so poor i wonder how de place ur emails on THE net?
i must have gotten it from the mails i xtracted wen i was serching 4 Somailains
i was hoping i WIIL start up a charity org 4 them over there IN SOMALIA you know send en cloths food and stuff
well now too bad your mama who needs dis help so bad is gonna miss out cause i aint doin it no more
so what i advise is u take ur mama whose probaly got VVF or somethin to hav produced such an imbecilic child as u that she aint gonna get nothing from me ok
that u ruined every 4 her
and she was so hopeful..........................
well until de next episode smell u later fagot one more thing who made u Barrister
you good 4 nothin snitch.....son of a drunk.......lay about........imputent fool
i ve got more money than all ur community put together u yoruba sliming slug
GOT TO GO
I VE GOT OTHER CLIENTS WAITING 4 THIER CHEQUES

GO TROW AN OWAEMBE OR SOMETHING..........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL...BACK AT YOU

YOU BE ONE OF THE GREATEST DEAD MUTHAFUCKERS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another round is going out tonite Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL MORE GUYS DON LAND IN MY BOX!! OOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Subject God Pass You
Quote:

Elija,

listern carefully yr illiterate will always be the course of yr
problem ontill you realize who you are, big up my brother dont allow the
pass to disturb you just be your selve you will make it, you are a
matirial in busness but you dont know.and most of all try to repent and
give yr life to chris
,and stop believing in shrine powers, after that
you know what am saying,my brother he know easy you know that,dont ever
swear for people you know that were created by God becourse you no bi
God,God God pass u my brother, all the course you just made are going to
right away,cus am a shoosing one, not for but for u , i forgive u but
repent or get ready to visit something misreable okay
helllllllllllll,

[email protected]

BASTARD IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
JEW
U BE OBONTE GUY MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject Do not shit on a grass that is taller than you.you will wound Laughing

Hell is a place for an illiterates like you.Better go to school now and learn how to speak good english atleast.It is not too late for you now.

[email protected]

Quote:
I don't have your time. In fact you are stupid. I have so many jobs. I dash you the mugu where you dey chop. I go to wu every two days.

[email protected]

Quote:
u self dey craze. I wish u know who u are messing with.

piss ouT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IDIOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
RAT

[email protected]

Quote:
u will remain poor all ur life and ur generation will never see good or see help from anyone, u life will remain on the street just as you are on the street, u will never survive in life course be upon ur generation.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you a million times a million,sucker

[email protected]

Quote:
419 REV TOM ,GOD WILL STRIKE YOU TODAY IN JESUS NAME.

YOU THAT WROTE ADVANCE LEARNERS DICTIONARY ,AND YOUR IN LONDON FUCKING AND LICKING OLD WHITE WOMEN PUSSY BECAUSE OF POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION ,AND YOUR MOTHER GIVE BIRTH TO DOGS THAT YOU CALLED YOUR SISTERS AND THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYTHING ON EARTH ,COS OF POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION ,AND THEY HAVE CONTACTED HIV AND THEY ARE IN YOUR VILLAGE AND SHARING IT TO THOSE YOUR VILLAGE POOR BOYS AS THAT IS GOD OWN PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR GENERATION OK.
YOUR FATHER IS UTUBULUKU OF HIS TIME .HIS OWN POVERTY HAS HAS MADE HIM TO BE THE MKPI NA AGBALUORAH OF IME UNU.

[email protected]

Quote:

fuck you asshole,you son of a stupid woman,mind your fucking business and go fuck your mama

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i recieved a nice long one this morning.

Quote:

HONESTLY I AM REALLY ASHAMED OF PEOPLE STILL WALKING ROUND THE STREET OF NIJA, INSTEAD OF YOU TO ASK ME BIG BROS I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME THIS GAME YOU ARE TALKING LIKE A MUGU, DO YOU KNOW THAT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WE USE AS OUR HOUSE BOY HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA? YOU WILL REMAIN A MUGU FOREVER FOR SAYING SUCH WORD LIKE THIS, UPON HOW THE WORLD IS CIVILIZED YET YOU ARE STILL A MUGU, EVEN COMMON GOOD ENGLISH YOU CAN NOT SPEAK.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A DIDGRACE TO THE WHOLE NIGERIANS AND A DISGREACE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES, WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUGU AND YOU WILL DIE BEING A MUGU OK.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GUYS WE USE AS OUR HOUSE BOY WHENEVER WE COME BACK TO NIJA, YOU ARE ONE THEM WE SEND TO GO AND BUY CONDOM FOR US TO USE AND FUCK OUR PRETTY GILR FRIENDS WITH OUR FLASHY CARS AND OUR LUXIROUS LIVE IN FESTAC LAGOS, I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE GAME WE MADE OUR MILLIONS OUT OF, THERE MANY BIG BOYS TODAY WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF OPPORTUNITY BUT THE COULD NOT FIND IT AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO ASK ME BIG BROS HOW IS THIS GAME BEING DONE THAT I WILL WELCOME YOU AND THEN BEGIN TO LECTURE YOU LITTLE BY LITTLE.

FINALLY I DO NOT WANT YOU TO WRITE ME AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL AND A MUGU AND I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A MUGU LIKE YOU OK, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG) AND I AM MARRIED WITH A PRETTY YOUNG AND CHAMING WIFE FROM A YORUBA LAND IN ONDO STATE IN NIGERIA.

I HAVE MANY CARS IN NIJA AND IF YOU WANT SOME MONEY I CAN SEND ONE OF MY BOYS TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE IN LAGOS TO GIVE LITTLE CHANGE FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STOP FOOLING AROUND THE STYREET OF NIJA OK.

GOOD BYE AND TRY TO STOP BEING A MUGU BECAUSE NIGERIA TODAY EVERY BODU HAS OPEN HIS/HER EYES AND EVERYBODY IS CIVILIZED EXEPT YOU WHO IS STILL IN BLIND OK.

THANKS, THIS IS YOUR BIG BROS, A NIGERIAN STAYING IN? SOUTH AFRICA AND I WISHED THAT A MAD MAN WILL CONTINUE TO FUCK YOU MOTHER DUE TO THE POORVERTY EXISTING IN YOUR FAMILIES.

CHRIS.

this one is kind of lame

Quote:

Why are u bragging like a hungry lion, lol. it seems u have been biting by a lunatic patient before during ur primary education. o boy stop barking like a bush dog.

Last edited by mewing_ghecko on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ALL I HAIL U BROS HOW FAR UR MAMA AND JUNIOR SISTA?

Today's batch of loving:

"Harry Spencer" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: hav someone ever called you lunatic b4? thats what u are
hav someone ever called you lunatic b4? thats what u are

Yaw Osafo Maafo" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Wobian,

It has become obvious to me that you actually placed an indelible mark of poverty and distruction on the path of your success. Lets see how you will make it in life since you have chosen not to have respect for motherhood as you constantly abuse the vessel through which you came into the world. Also parthernal effection will depart from your generation as you have no respect too.

Bear in mind that I will be up and doing to ensure that you become frustrated in life since you have chosen to fight a war you can never win. Our monk members will have decided to embark on fervent prayers for you and lets see what will happen to you before the week runs out.

I CAN NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU, JUST HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND.

Another one of our favorites:
"chekwas jukwaese" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it.

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

PASTOR JUKWAESE CHEKWAS POWER CHANGES

WWW.CHEKWAS.COM

"koussi sansan" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Sorry your own don finish already.Cheaeeeeeeeee who do this ?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UncleNed wrote:
[email protected]
Quote:
UUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNN

Translation: U AR A DEAD MAN

Just got another response from this crazy trooper.

Quote:
You Are Dead

ooooooooside 0000-00-00 and 2008-03-31 ooooooooside 0000-00-00 and 2008-03-31 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

I have no idea what he's trying to say in the bolded part though...

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this one is awake kind of late

Quote:
Dear Mr STUPID

THUNDRE FIRE YOU MOTHER IN HELL FIRE I KNOW SHE IS DEAD BUT IT DOES MATTER TO WITH HELL YOUR GENERATION? YOU SON OF MAGGORT. ALL YOUR COUAS RECIEVE IN MILLIONS TIMES. YOU BASTERD YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER AS? YOU ARE A FOOL EVER KNOW IN MY LIFE YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE LITLE CHILDREN WILL MAY FUN OF YOU ? DOG WILL EAT YOU MEAT ON THE STREET AND GENRATION? GOOD DAY.
MR MAGGOT AND YOUR CRIPLE FAMILY POOR GENRATION YOU ALL WILL REMEAN POOR FOR LIFE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.THAT IS MY BLESS FOR YOU ALL. GOD HAVE ANSWERED IT SO SHALL IT BE AMEN.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON LAND HERE WITH MORE REPLIES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOUR PAPA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros,

You need to go back to school and check your english and spelling before you will be able to spam people.
Consider this [email protected]. does it look like a real business email? Please stop disgracing the guyman race as u claim that your whole family and generation to come go die for the business.
GOD HELP YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U B ORIGINAL MUMU.NA POVERTY DEY WORRY YOU COME MAKE I SHOW YOU THE WAY.MONKEY BARSTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: mtcn Number
u so dum
where u from........IGBOLAND?
have u ever heard of the word big boy
thats wat i am and besides FAGOTS like U r so poor i wonder how dey place ur emails on THE net?
i must have gotten it from the mails i xtracted wen i was serching 4 Somailains
i was hoping i WIIL start up a charity org 4 them over there IN SOMALIA you know send en cloths food and stuff
well now too bad your mama who needs dis help so bad is gonna miss out cause i aint doin it no more
so what i advise is u take ur mama whose probaly got DEY AIDS IN HER DIRTY TOTO or somethin to hav produced such an imbecilic child as u that she aint gonna get nothing from me ok
that u ruined every 4 her
and she was so hopeful..........................
well until de next episode smell u later FAGOT one more thing
you good 4 nothin snitch.....son of a drunk.......son of awshwo........imputent fool
i ve got more money than all ur community put together u yoruba sliming slug
ROAST IN HELL MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE POT WEY DEY CALL KETTLE BLACK!!
ALIBABA

[email protected]
Quote:
Make u dey fuck ur mum and ur sister
because na goat na ur papa dey fuck before now
so na the thing same u dey do.

This is no good thing about ur genration so you are a curse
to ur genration and it will never be well with u all the days of
ur life.this is my prayer to and ur genration.

u shall work like snail all the days of ur life and live in bondage
and agent of death shall vist u this month and u shall be swallow
in death.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AS A FOOL FOR YOURSELF THAT IS WRITTEN DOWN BELOW HAS BEEN ANSWERED RAPIDLY AND SO SHALL IT BE PERMANENT IN YOUR LIFE..IDIOT STUPID ASSHOLE...UNA NAIJA BOIS DEY ALWAYS DEY FUCK UP...WETI DEM TYPE TO YOU WETIN COME MAKE YOU DEY CURSE YOUR MAMA AND FAMILY..USELESS POOR ASS LIKE YOU...BECAUSE YOU COME PICK SMALL MONEY FOR INTERNET COME MAKE YOU DEY ACT UP LIKE THIS...BY THIS TIME NEXT MONTH I NO WAN SWEAR FOR YOU BUT IF I SWEAR FOR YOU E GO CATCH YOU...NO MATTER THE KAIN BABALAWO WEY YOU DYE GO OR PASTOR OR IMAM WEY DEY PRAY FOR YOU...ODE LIKE YOU...NO GO TAKE TIME MAKE YOU NO GO USE THAT SMALL MONEY WEY YOU GET TO PUT YOURSELF FOR PROBLEM

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some late day catches here:

"brown" <[email protected]>
Quote:
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUSTRATED SOUL

KEEP IT UP,JOBLESS BASTARD

Stowe Williams" <[email protected]>
Quote:
between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

no idea what that means?

"vincent chapman" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Na you know where you dey when you want spend money 1million make i see who dey write me mail. if na small boy or man when get time to dey write or this one.

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few replies from the latest batch. Remain Blessed!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SLAVE

[email protected] is now a man of God Rolling Eyes
Quote:
MUGU listen

I am a friend to all who fear you,
to all who follow your precepts.

He who walks with wise men will be wise,
But the companion of fools will suffer harm.

Adversity pursues sinners, But the righteous will
be rewarded with prosperity

So look for those who are wise - those who know
The Fear of the Lord..

JUKWAESE

www.chekwas.com

[email protected]
Quote:
DOTUN I CAN SEE WHAT YOU MEAN OKAY ...I WANT TO TELL YOU THIS FIRST THAT IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF INSULTHING ME YOU DONT NEED TO HIDE YIOU NAME ..WELL I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE AND I WIOLL MAKE YOU FEELL THIS ...II WILL WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AM GREAT AXE MAN SO AM GOING TO TREAT YOUR FUCK UP FOR THIS REASON DONT YOU EVERTHING THAT IS POLICE THAT AFTER YOU KNOW WHEN MENS I WILL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR FLESH WHEN I SEE YOU YOUR DAYS ARE COUNTED OKAY ...IF I CATSH YOU I WILL KILL AND TAKE YOUR CURPS TO YOUR PARENT ....GUD DAY
BLACK MOM

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS SHALL BE YOUR PORSION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUE NAME(AMEN) COS BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WHAT SO EVER WE ASK SHALL BE GIVEN THAT IS WHY AM ASKING GOD TO MAKE ALL WHAT YOU WROTE HERE TO BE YOUR PORSION IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).....

[email protected]
Quote:
so shall it be to u and your family inbesil ta mam count di sa

[email protected]
Quote:
Fouk OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR U ARE DE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN,I HAVE NOTTING TO TELL U THAN TO WISH U BACK.

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender.....All the shit u said will be happening to you as from NOW!!!. ( Amen ). Expect if no be woman bron U!.Fuck off!...everything u said as started happening to you as from now!!!...fuck up with the shit happening to u as from now!.

Dalston Mill Fabrics

69-73 Ridley Road, Dalston,

London, E8 2NP, United Kingdom

TELEPHONE : + 44 (0) 7031971424 or + 44 (0) 2081442239 ext. 430

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR? NA MUGUS DON MAD TODAY OOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father go die ole

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: lunatic

what I calls u is lunatic as simple as that
No normal human with thinking faculty behaves like u do

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TEN MILLION TIMES YOU FUCKING IDOLT BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Check your spelling and make correction,am already richer than your entire family put together,i wish to know that tiny cafe where you are brawsing from and probably that good man who tought you computer and you cant use it for good purpose.
I will cut your throat and am sure many people are looking for your head cause am not the only one you have insulted
Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
may god forgive you look at what a guy like you is saying sorry for you

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr.Barrister ,

You think sey me na smaill guyman.

God go punish you from now on ,you no go see better thin for for life .this work wey you dey as from tuday you go dey beg other guy men 10naira to eat ewa .

Your papa go die misterious and mama go wer dog they fuck am your sister to dey beg hausa people wey dey beg to marry them.

You and go dey mad woman wey una go fuck one dey village people go can u and stone u to deat .

Ur family people go dey die shemefully .

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you foollish barrister fami johnson you no go go chamber you dey bomb yeye barrister na you dey make street dey fool i no like that oooooooooooh go do your your court no be bombing you go dey bomb pray make e f c c no ckach u

[email protected]
Quote:
Ol Boy he be like say na Abacha nephew u be? no wonder u nor get manners, devil go paint u green white and green

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wetin Dey more happiness from Ladlad
Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a stupid boy,you see your life? you will remain like this if ,you refused to change because I can sence
your are possessed of evil spirit. Instead of concentrating on your future,you start typing and sending nonsence mail to people whom you have drink their drink,eat thier money on unknowningly. I know whom you are but I just want to keep mute on till I will phone you.I have not troubled you nor laid a curse on your fanily like you did to me now.Therefore,May this week be a fatal week for you in Jesus name.., May the Water you drink trouble you...Amen

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU FULL FAMILY MUGU

[email protected]

Quote:
I can see that you are one of those criminals/terrorist who are parading in the streets of London if really you are there. You left your country to another man country to steal insteady of settling down in your country. You will soon be caught by the authority over the money you have stolen which made you to think you are enjoying.

Are you not ashamed of yourself Mr. Man? If you wish another person bad, you will definitly die through plane crash or serious accident that will paralize you so that you can live to suffere. I don't have much to say but bear in mind that you are a full idiot who does not know anything and cannot write simple English.

You full of beach, return to your country and look for job insteady of stealing in overseas where you do not have legal papers to stay. I am sorry for you because you are fustrated over there and you will die soon. Idiot like you. God punish you idiot like you.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU are a BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have picked a cool 87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling) fr as you stated, I know you would not have time to be writing those rubbish. YOU are nothing but a BASTARD.

If you believe in God as you have preached to me , then you can not be wishing someone death through miserable circumstances. IT IS BACK TO SENDER.
Did you Bible instruct you to do so?????????????????????? Evidently, YOU are nothing but a BIG FOOL. You and your entire family will die misteriously, unless you change your utterances.

a Hungry MAN is always an ANGRY MAN and that has just manifested in your statements.

Think and talk like a Human being . That is an advice to you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Same to you and your entire generation in billons folds and I lay a curse on you that any day you make use of money from this work you will die and so will pass to your family. Bastard

[email protected]

Quote:

YOUR FATHER IF YOU HAVE ANY IS A FOOLISHMAN AND YOU ARE A TRUE FOOL SON OF A HALOT !! on this xmax you will be one of those fools that will be waving their hands for me as i cross over !!

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reply was worthy of its own posting Laughing
[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CONTROL NUMBER FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO.

DEAR MAGA CHINEDU,

You know say you be mumu to even reply my mail,you nor wise,you be big maga.As your papa don dey give you small moni you think say na there life reach.Big fool like you wey nor get job.You nor get sense.Nor worry next week i go come pay moni to you take fuck your mama toto.Your mama na okpo big wan.Instead you go ask me for job you dey talk any how.Dont worry one day i go fuck your sister and your mama from behind.You know wetin be behind na?FROM BACK AND THEM GO BLEED TIRE.EWU,ANUGBOKO,ANUTUSHIYOUR FATHER IS AN EPILEPTIC MAGA.

MUMU, DEY THERE,YOUR PAPA DON DEY PAY ME SINCE,I DON CHOP YOUR PAPA 27.000.00 POUNDS.OKIJA WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY,IDIOT.IF YOU WAN LEARN GUY,YOU FOR TELL ME WELL MAKE I FIX YOU UP FOR MY HK.INSTEAD YOU DEY TALK NONSENSE.

I WILL FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY.I GO BILL YOUR PAPA ANODA MONI NOW SINCE YOU DON FUCK UP.YOUR PAPA GO PAY ME FOR TAX NOW.EM DON FIRST PAY STOP ORDER FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO BEFORE.TELL YOUR PAP SAY CUSTOM DON PLACE HOLD ON EM PARCEL FOR AIRPORT MAKE EM COME PAY FOR CUSTOM DUTY FEES.10K POUNDS.
FUCK YOUR FAMILY

BIG MUGU WEY NOR WAN WISE.
ANUGBOKO,EWU.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
thank u i agree,you dey waste ,your mate are making money in dorllas you dey wait 4 ur father who 's name b fed govt. old goat you no dey borne again.ur mate for mokey no dey climb tree again.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG LOBROFITE AND ASSHOLE,*DELETED*,NEVER YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN ELSE YOU MUST DIE IMMEDIATELY!.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TO HELL WITH U FUK UUU.. WHO DASH U AXE MAN

i just discovered i have been wasting time with an imbesile, who can't even express, if you a guy so called guy man then build a document if u can.

no need wsting my time, u be axe man for ur pocket na u first start.

which temple dem go for make u.

bloddy fool

u are aonly threatning your ..............

[email protected]
Quote:
all u said will be multiplied upon you hundred fold.to you first and ur
family.u were such a big fool to be a reverend.i wonder how the world will
be if men like u lead a church.i thought u would preach than vomiting
nonsense.
go to hell u barn

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO SCHOOL AND HELP OUR SOCIETY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOUR STRESS LONG AGOSO YOU ARE A FESTAC TOUT INSIDE CAFE?I WILL DO YOU A FAVOUR TO COME TO MY HOUSE IN AJAR SO YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER THING TO DO. IS THAT WHY YOU INCLUDE BARRISTER IN YOUR NAME. YOU ARE NOT SEEING WHO YOU ARE WRITING AND YOU ARE KILLING YOUR SELF. IS THIS THE ENGLISH YOU STUDIED TO BECOME A BARRISTER. HAHAHA, NAWA, I WONDER WHO YOU WILL REPRESENT. ABI NA FAKE BARRISTER YOU BE. REPLY ME BACK, DO NOT STOP. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

[email protected]>
Quote:
your papa na big COMPOUND FOOL NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION MUMU LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHRINE. U WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE MERCY FOR YOUR PARENTS LITTLE BOY. IS THAT HOW YOU WERE TOUGHT ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO BECOME A BARRISTEREMAIL ME BACK

[email protected]
Quote:
From John

IF YOU OPEN THIS MAIL YOU NO GO EVER GIVE WOMAN BELLE .

NA ABOKI WEY DEY FOR YOUR SIDE GO FUCK YOUR WIFE TILL HE GIVAM BELLE .
AND SHE GO BON LEPER PERON FOR YOU .

IYI OJI GA EGBU GI .

YOUR FAMILY GO DIE IN POVERTY .
YOU DEY CLAIN SEY YOU GO SKOOL U NO NO WHERE U MATE DEY WORK .
U NO GO GET ANYTHING FOR YOUR LIFE LOSER LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Ur moma don fork my dog 4 2 naria oooooooo

you must be an animal what is wrong with you that you are tell me all this bosheet.and you are calling youself a guy.you should go to shcool so that you will know how to spel and write better.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA AND PAPA WILL DIE VERY VERY SOON IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You bastard will you stop this

[email protected]
Quote:
U no go make am again till u go die....except no be woman born u..but if na woman all what you said shall be yours IN JESUS NAME!! ( AMEN )!.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ganstar For Life" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Mr Idoit,

I thought you are dead? someone that you know better told me that he went for your funeral.

If i may ask you son of a bitch, when will you fool think about your stinking life? or can't you see that you are already dead? had it been that you have sense you won't bite the finger that feeds you fool.

Thank God you know we are not of the same level Ewu ofia.

Your powerless shrine will kill all your family idiot.

pony pony pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ganstar is back happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy Laughing

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beers! beers! beers! beers!

time 2 dash this maga my guy.

pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic