SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL LMAO Smile
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@devguy some super siggy material yet again!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

FOR YOUR LIFE TIME MAKE YOU STILL TRY READ THIS MAIL. U TOO GET SENCE,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u sleep in shit every night

[email protected] wrotE:
Quote:

UR MAMA SMELLING TOTO.

FUK U.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
see waitng u dey do 4 computer instead of looking 4 money 2 help ur self

sheam unto u

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are simply a piss

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one real odd ball one to post, slim pickins for now. Hopefully a good harvest soon.

"raymond kelard" [email protected]:

Quote:
WHO THEY HALL ARE YOU GO FUCK YOUR SELF LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE PROUD OF YOU ARE NOT ASHAME OF YOUR FELF I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU YOU FOOL I WILL DIE I 419 GET A REAL JOB.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE MADE MONEY WHAT DID YOU ASHAVE WITH IT YOU FUCK ASHAWO BUY FELT OF CARS WHICH WILL KILL YOU IN ACCIDENT.I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU HAVE TO COME OUT REAL I DENTIFY YOUR SELF

Maybe he is one of gazza's mates from back in the day?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE : I am warning you!!!!!!!!!!!
May thunder kill all your family and leave you alive with a white leperocy, if you ever send this rubbish again to me I will make sure that I send your scipts to where I use to call the spirit of my mugu and teach you a lesson that you will never forget in your lifefoolish boy, do think that the internet is all about write and send? that's why you can insult any body without even thinking to know who they are. After reading this mail just try it again. If deal with you, fear will never allow you close your eyes in the night Listen, I'm in Ivory Coast for sure but I bet you that if you send this rubbish again to me the same day you will see me at the right time.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MAMA PUSY

[email protected]
Quote:
I saw your photo in one of my old ALBUM thought of sending you back Wintch like You.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IS AS USELESS AS YOU ARE. CALL ME ON +60169939943 IF YOU LACK ANYTHING. BINGO.

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish u what u wishes me

[email protected]
Quote:
you not a maga now you taik like a mougu na so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?????????????

who are you are you my god no ,,,,,,,????????????? SO BLESS YOU OK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????

YOU SAY YOU F IT BLIND MY MAIL NOT TO BLIND ME . UR MAIL OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy na mad u don mad b4 that is y u dey talk like dis cum mk u c my boiz dey get money pass u idiot like yr papa asked yr papa y he no et money fool look i don put yr name 4 ogun shrine.

[email protected]
Quote:
you 're very "stupid".I can see you are notting but an IDOT" FOOL.YOU SHALL REMAIN IN PORVERTY UNTIL YOU DIE,I LAUGH AHAHAHAHAH

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been trying to experiment with subject lines. Here is the only good response so far:

"morris adams morris" <[email protected]>
Quote:
by the order of the most hindu and harikrishan the sun gods and by the
power invested in me i comand you to suffer for insulting the gods
chosen
u shall die as long as u read this and so shall it be by the order of
bundu
the god of life and of death u shall die as u read this u have claim
death
upon ur self.now say dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee u have uttered and so shall it b
upon u by the order of bundu the gods i serve u shall dieeeeeeeeee

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^cpt419 --- you've got a real mugu there

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
ALL UR FAMILLY GO DIE REACHELED. (AMEN)

[email protected]
Quote:
Shey be ur papa na adam and your mama na eve idiot
i wonder if you even go primary school self,your grandpa is a monk and your grandma is a freak,she has triple breast and she has a dick beside her pretty pussy. imao
guy stop your act ur you go run down like koro.
your mom stink,she is have breast wow na wao try front Oswuayi
from your lovely girlfriend chimpazee

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTOR GO KILL UR MAMA DIS MONTH AND NA DAT HIV AND AID GO KILL UR FAMILY AND U NA MOTOR GO KILL U FOR ROAD AND U GO OPEN YANS FOR GROUND ,U GO NO SAY NA PERSON U MEET AND NA U DEY TALK TO ,NA UR VERY BEST FRIEND GIVE ME UR EMAIL I GO TELL U SAY ABI OMO YURUBA I GO TELL MY BABALAWO MAKE HE KILL U AND UR FAMILY DIS MONTH NO BE FEMI BE UR NAME U GO SEE ME FOR ACTION ,I GO TELL U SAY NA UR AREA I DEY FOR NIGERIA ,U NOT GO SEE BETTER FOR UR LIFE WHO GIVE U BARRISTER NA COURT U GO DIE PUT FOR THERE UR FAMILY GO COME [PACK U LIKE SHEAT ,U GO SEE ME FOR ACTION NOW I GO TELL U SAY I BE COURT BOYS WE GO VISIT UR HOUSE AND U GO REPEAT ALL D NOSENCE WEN U TALK OK SHY U BE HARD MAN U GOP NO ME SAY I GO KILL U INSTANLY I COME TO UR HOUSE ,FOR DAT NIGERIA U GO NO ME SAY I BE YOUTH LEADER JUST WAIT FOR MER NOT RUN ONE OF DIS DAYS I GO VISIT U OK JUST WAIT NOT RUN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GET MENTAL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD !!! YOU ARE A BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
I WARNED YOU, NOW YOU WILL SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MAD OOOOOOOOOO,,COME MAKE I MAKE YOU REACH MR DUDE,,YOU ARE GONE

[email protected]
Quote:
I lik ppl lik u,simple english u no sabi,i kno ur prob,bcus u no c money collect,u con get tyme 2 send ur mama toto,say mak i 4ck,its is a pity dat u can sell ur 4cking morda,so cheap on the internet,she will be very ashame of u....well i no get ur time,next tyme u send dis junk..i go let u kno say......no lele....sleep in hell...

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH AND DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FROM YOUR FATHER TO YOUR MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
KISS YOUR OWN MOTHER ASSHOLE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
You will receive these course in 100 fold, who so ever that dig a pit will fail in itas u have dig a pit of HIV u will received it in 100 fold in jesus nameI will pray for you and Okija shrine because He is in me is greater than he is in u.

Fool u are making mouth with Okija shrine it will si nothing, but powerless power the fire of the holy ghost will strick you and ur Okija shrine to repent and give ur life to chrsit Jesus ok.

Dont respond to this email and if you do all the things u said will fail upon you and your family so let what u said be with u and ur family in jesus name amen.

Thanks
Apple of his eyes and who so ever that tuches me tuch the apple of his eyes.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U MAN FUCK U MAN FUCK U MAN FUCK U MAN FUCK U MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
U R A BIG FOOL

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY MY GUY I DON HAIL WITH MORE INSULTS OOOOOO Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
I REJECT YOU IN JESUS NAME. IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE THIS YEAR NOT EVEN THIS YEAR BUT THIS MONTH AND GO HELL FIRE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE. IS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT WILL CHEW IRON AND Roast in Hell. NOTHING MAN LIKE YOU. YOU FOOLS MOTHERFUCK

[email protected]

Quote:

LOOK KID I GOT 2 SENTENCES FOR YOU.

1. GO SUCK A LEMON.

2. YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST THE BIGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, IDIOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
get wath you wish me back in jesus name,

[email protected]

Quote:
HE WHO WISHES BAD TO OTHERS SAME HE SHALL GET IN THOUSAND FOLDS SO WATCH OUT BECAUSE DOG NOR DEY EAT DOG.....U WISH UR FELLOW BROTHER BAD SAME U SHALL GET A THOUSAND FOLDS.

U ARE THE BIIGGGEST IDIOT FOR EVEN REPLYING MY EMAIL WASTING UR TIME.!!!!!!!!FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

[email protected]

Quote:

unfortunate men are not God...can u compare my crime to what Babangida,Abacha,Abusalami,Obansanjo has done to Nigerians...
Men are not God...u are a fool and u die as one...

[email protected]

Quote:
unfortunately u are a fool and a sadist..go tell that to the government

[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO HIV POSITIVE VICTIM

[email protected]

Quote:

Thanks for your message you send to me, what are you doing in England, if
you are not a 419 like me. Let me tell you something, is you to die this
year, you will lost all you have to 419 like me in the name of almighty
419.money you collect form church is it your add work,you are missleading
people over there, you call your self pastor .i my self will be a pastor
like you.
Thanks for reading my mail

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAU FAR? NA LADS DEY SEND ABUSE TO MY BOX OOOOOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
At this age and time u still talk about okija, you are just behind time and u will never ever meet up, u cant even spell. GO TO HELL AND TELL THE DEVIL I SENT YOU THERE!!!! ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO YOUNG REV,

THANK YOU SO MUCH,MAY GOD BLESS YOU.AND MAY ANYTHING YOU TOUCH HAND PROSPER.

REMAIN NBLESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
how can somebody on earth blame u son of hore,by the power invested in
me under the order of the seven hindu gods and by the great oracle of
harikrishna the god of sun and of thunder i curse u right now wher ever u
are and breath the air that comes from mother earth you shall not leave to
see the end of this year and ur prosperity have been short by the order of
the bundu gods which i serve u shall die as u read this ur have claim death
upon ur self by the order of the bundu gods that i serve seers of the
earth,now read and die die die i command u to die by the order of the
bundu gods that i serve i say dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so shall ur family
beging to passout this year from now till one week somebody shall die
which u know very close to u then u will know that i signs are real by the
order of the bundu gods for they shall not fail.

[email protected]
Quote:
U van de DWAAS IS EN U zal OOIT een JUISTE DWAAS TOT het EIND VAN UW MISERABEL EN LEVEN FILTY BLIJVEN. U NYPHOMANIAC. U KUNT Geen GOEDE ZIN ZELFS MAKEN. VERG ENKEL TIJD OM TE LEZEN WAT U SCHREEF.

FOOL U ARE AND U WILL EVER REMAIN A PROPER FOOL TILL THE END OF YOUR MISERABLE AND FILTY LIFE. YOU NYPHOMANIAC. YOU CAN NOT EVEN MAKE A GOOD SENTENCE. JUST TAKE TIME TO READ WHAT YOU WROTE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear fellow Scammer,

Why the bitterness??? It is uncalled for.

1 luv

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGEST IGBO FOOL I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IDIOT UCHE

[email protected]
Quote:
U A A FUCKING DUDE. THIS MONEY WEY U JUST DEY TALK LIKE DIS NA FRUSTRATION DEY WORRY U. BIG BOYS WEY DON HAMMER NO DEY BEHAVE LIKE DIS U EDUCATED ILLETRATE. IF YOU DON COLLECT MONEY B4 NA UR LAST CONTROL WEY U GO GET BE DAT. U NO COLLECT ANODA BAR 4 LIFE. BET AM WHEREEVER U DEY. U SAY U BE REVEREND UCHE EMEKA AND YOU DEY USE CBN EMAIL ADDRESS MUMU FRUSTARTED BASTERD IF U GET MIND REPLY THIS MAIL OK I NO GET MONEY BUT THE LITTLE WEY I GET GO FEED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING YOUR FATHER. BASTERD LIKE BIG BOYS WEY DON CHOP NO DEY WRITE LIKE DIS . ODE U DEY CURSE PERSON WEY DEY DO THE SAME JOB WITH YOU UFCKIND DUDE SMALL BIY I SURE SAY U NEVA REACH 18 BUT IF U DON REACH OMO U GO BE IMBECILE FOR LIFE. NO GO TREAT UR SICK PAPA FOR VILLAGE DEY HERE DEY LIVE FAKE LIFE DEY FUCK DIRTY PUSSIES.

FICKING BOY. NA UR LAST MONEY U COLLECT BE DAT . BET AM

[email protected]
Quote:
You have time to write all these? Then u have no job! You are stark raving mad!!! get a life! loser!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU YORUBA NAME DEY HUNGRY YOUR FATHER COS IGBO MAN HAD SELL HIS CREDIBILITY FOR PEA NUT MAD PEOPLE THEY SUFFERING ALL OVER THE WORLD.ENVY HAD BEEN YOUR DECENDANT WAY OF LIFE I PITY YOU ITS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU CANT MAKE CENT FROM GUY OK
I KNOW I HAVE MAKE MONEY AND BETTER LIFE FOR YOUR DYING BROTHERS HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA AND AM STILL HOUSING ABOUT 6 FEEDING THEM HERE FIND OUT ABOUT THE ATTORNEY IN SOUTH AFRICA HERE IN JOBURG

DIRECTOR +27 737405700

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE WHILE I PRESENT THE LATEST BATCH OF REPLIES OOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MTCN FOR U!

you this degenerate igbo imbecicile that cant even speak simple and correct english...you bastard son of a retard! do you even know who your father is? your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate *DELETED* like you who is destined to die like the smelly lowlife dog you are! you though you were talkking to my brother but you were infact swearing for your full family if you can call what you have a family! your sister? she is currently fucking dogs and cows somewhere in the north and her pussy is nothing to write home about so lets forget about her! your mother? she has fucked so many animals in her life she does not know if your father is a monkey or a chimp! you? it is better to be dead than the condition you are in!
you dont need to do rituals just come let me pay you to fuck my female dog coz thats all you are good for you igbotic imbecile of the highest order...all you generation s? they originate from a line of rabis and magot infested chimpazees...do you ever wonder why you are so poor? because your generation has been caused and even heavem and hell has rejected you! when I read your email i was amused...know why? coz i liken your email to the tantrums of a 3 year old mentally deranged imbecile! and when next you want to email me please look for someone to help you type simple english...blooody fool! God punish you and your generations ..try me and I will put you where you will never see daylight for the next 50 years of your miserable...pitious life! IMBECILE!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U WRITING ALL THIS RUBISH TO ME ?

YOU ARE JUST FORCING GUYAND ORDINARY MUGU FOR NIGERIA.

YOU ARE NOT A GUY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: big fool

u be big fool .i sorry for you u they try remove wood for another person eye when u naver remove the one when dey ur eye. let lost

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U DON CHOP THIS MORNING? U DEY HUNGRY, I BEG GO TAKE UR BATH U DEY BOOM

OMO GUY I AM AM IMPRESSED. YOUR MAIL LONG I NO EVEN FINISH AM. BUT IF NA MAGA U FIT WRITE LONG MAIL LIKE DIS? U SAY I NO SABI SHOOT MAILS, HOW COME E ENTER YOUR BOX? GUY JUST TELL ME WETIN U WANT I GO GIVE U, NA BOX? , C-PANEL? MAILER? ABI EMAIL U JUST DEY DULL URSELF U SMELLING SELF U DEY SMELL GASH DIS GUY GO BAFF U B PIG SI WETIN U EVEN EVEN WEAR WRITE ME THIS DIRTY MAIL. OMO U BE MAGA, U WRITE ME FOR MY TWO EMAIL ADDRESS, ABI THE $10,000,000.00 DEY HUNGRY YOU? IF E DEY HUN GRY U, THEN COME PAY THE CHARGES? CHURCH RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: fuck u

them send u. men i gat no time for suckers

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Once you read OR reply you will not see the next day amen!!!!!
You are just the biggest fool of the year.You claim to be a Rev mugu monkey banana,Riff-Raff

[email protected]
Quote:
NA SUFFER GO KILL YOU AND UR FAMILY FOR NIGERIA CALL ME ON +27737405700 MAKE I SEND MONEY TO HELP UR DEAD WALKING FAMILIES IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME MORE I GIVE U DETAILS SO U CAN SEE WE ARE NO MATCH FOOL LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD I NEED YOUR FATHER TO BE PAID BY ME CLEANING MY COMPOUND IN NIGERIA SO I CAN BRING YOU TO SOUTH AFRICA GUESS YOU ARE BLIND CANT YOU CALL TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE MAILLING? POSSIBLY NOBODY GOT A FONE IN YOUR FAMILY IGBO MAN IS A DISGRACE HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA BUT WOULD HELP YOU INTO SLAVERY

I THINK I WOULD ONLY HELP YOUR FATHER BY EMPLOYING HIM AS MY CLEANER SO HE CAN FEED YOU

TELL YOUR FATHER TO CALL ME URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT OK?

YOUR WELL ADMIRED RELATION ABROAD IS A SLAVE TO THE BORN EDO MONEY MAKING MACHINE HERE IN SA OK COS HES HUWKING DRUGS ON THE STREET BOOTED BY COPS EVERY MIN LOOKING AT TAKING YOU TO YOUR POPULAR SHIRIN FOR RITUAL
MAY YOU AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF YOURS ROAST IN HELL IDIOT

DIRECTOR
TEL: +27-737405700

[email protected]
Quote:
LET WHAT EVER YOU SAY GO BACK TO YOU IN MILLIONS

BACK TO SENDER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL YOUR CAUSE RETURN TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN. MAY OKIJA RUINE YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY. MAY U SLEEP AND NEVER TO WAKE UP AGAIN, MAY YOUR FAMILY BE
IN TOTAL DARKNESS.

[email protected] is going to use juju on me Shocked
Quote:
Subject: R.I.P (time 1.00am) your last day 15/06/2008
Dust shall you eat all the days of your life, I never curse you but sent you proposal. In the spiritual circles, no hiding place for individual for this you have done, I push you to physical straight bullet. My witch doctor had already took permission from your family who sold you for 14 cowries and by month of June 15, 2008 you will not come back home life. Take this or leave it, your mouth have drive rough to insult my mama because I sent you proposal.

Your are henceforth be call and known as goat, the meat of the witches and wizard, your dream tonight tells you how were give out for 14 cowries. R.I..P

Tell your friends what you have done that end your life, so that you will serve as an example to others.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BadLuck

y u dey cry,shey bcus i dey tell u truth,and how u idiot tke get me email,well giv me ur # so i go call u....

[email protected]
Quote:
FUSTRATION NA HIM DEY WORRY U AND UR FAMILY! SORRY O0K? YORUBA MUGOOL LIKE U

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Is that All?

[email protected]

Quote:

by the power invested in me by the hindu gods which i serve and bundu
the gods of life and death and hari-krishna the god of sun and of thunder i
command the right now to take ur life where ever you are in this earth
breting the same air with me now claim death upon your life as you read
this in hindu and bundus name i pray for you.

Laughing

[email protected] Provides many laughs

Quote:
OH YEAH JUST LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR FAMILY, YOUR SISTER AND MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE AND WILL DIE AS A PROSTITUTE OKAY.

AM NOT SUPRISE FOR WHAT YOUR ARE SAYING BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTELY WHAT IS HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY YOUR FATHER DUMPET YOUR MOTHER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN YOU THINK IS EASY IS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING BEACH WITH YOUR SISTER YOU KNOW THAT WELL IF YOU DON'T KNOW AM TELLING YOU KNOW.

I THINK YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL ON EARTH MAYBE YOU THINK THAT YOUR FATHER IS REACH BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT HE USED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE MONEY MAYBE THAT IS WHY YOU REASON THE WAY YOU ARE REASONING NOW IF YOU ARE TOO BULD SHOW YOUR SELF. STOP HIDING YOUR IDENTITY YOU *DELETED*,I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING BEACH THAT THINKS IS ON TOP THAT WILL NEVER GROW I PROMISE YOU EAHENLY FATHER WILL BEAR ME WITHNESS THAT YOU STARTED EVEY THING AND YOU WILL PUNISH YOU EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE IN JANDE YOU WILL COME BACK EMTY HANDED I PROMSE YOU,THIS MAY TAKE 20 YEARS BUT MARK THIS DAY THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE ANY THING IN YOUR LIFE.

NOTE FOR ALL THIS YOU WILL NEVER GO ON PUNISH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BY THE WAY SHOW YOUR SELF BRO STOP HIDING LIKE A GOAT BEAST IDIOT LIKE YOU EVEN IF AM A NIGERIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO FOOL LIKE YOU

VULTURE WILL EAT YOU ARE YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]

Quote:

EFCC NA PERSON DEY THERE YOU HERE NOR BE GOD NA ONLY GOD WE DEY FEAR YOU BE BIG MUGU.
EFCC TELL YOU SAY NA WE THEM DEY FINE DEY GO BIG FOOL AT YOUR AGE YOU NOR DEY EVEN WRITE WELL, I GO ADVISE YOU PLEASE GO BACK TO KG 3 TO LEAN HOW TO READ AND WRITE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Smile) BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck ur mama TOTO 100%

[email protected] Expresses his views on Nigerian politics

Quote:

Ana Benson ,
Yes, like yoruba people team up put abiola in jail in abuja pretending to love him till he died there and every body in yoruba land went into hiding, it is only yoruba that kills their father like they did to bola ige though it is the bad thing that they did in the past that brought about it.
It is only obasanjo with ibo man's heart that dealt with you people, non of his brothers and sisters voted him into power but he became the nigerian president with out yorubas then during second term he bought the whole yoruba land and gave back to the notherners, now yoruba people has no party again. Abiola really died because of many people he renderd useless in nigeria, like your brother Fela talk ITT.
iF YOU SEE HOW SMALL BOY FROM IBO LAND ARE BUYING THE WHOLE LAGOS, the whole festac is owned by ibo. yoruba has no future. your women are so cheap to get, i could remeber when we are in idumota, during xmas, they remain hungry till we are back.

[email protected]

Quote:
I REJECT YOU IN JESUS NAME. IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE THIS YEAR NOT EVEN THIS YEAR BUT THIS MONTH AND GO HELL FIRE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE. IS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT WILL CHEW IRON AND Roast in Hell. NOTHING MAN LIKE YOU. YOU FOOLS MOTHERFUCK

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FAKE REV,
IAM AWARE YOU DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL.U NEVER HAVE A MOTHER,IF U HAVE, U WERE BORN OUT OFWED LUCK,U ARE A PRODUCT OF INFIDELITY,INSHORT ALL I HAVE TO TELL U IS ALL THE CURSES ,ALL THE WISHES U WISHED FOR WILL SURELY GO BACK TO U BACK TO SENDER IS MY FINAL WORD FOR U, AND IN YOU LIFE DONT EVER SEND THAT MAIL SO AS TO DIE UNTIMELY,BECAUSE IF I DID SEND THAT INTENTIONAL THATS WHEN YOUR HEAD WILL WORK ON U. BUT IS MAILER THAT SENT TO YOUR BOX ,

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NA WHAAA 4 YOU OOOOOOOOOOO WHY U WRITE ME DIS KIND MAIL U NO BE GUY LIKE ME,WAY THING MY MAMA N PAPA DO U, O BOY U NO JUST TRY.
BYE BYE I LIVE EVERY THING 4 BABA GOD.
4RM VAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwa nne,you are mumu too,God will pornish your
generation,AMU NNAGI ,otu nnegi,your sister will
scater by aria boys,you will emain in poorvery till
the end of your life,amu nna gi bu confission,this is
why yopu grew up in a comfussision maaner.

Go fuck your sister,you mumu way no the think,your
prick will be cut by HIVi am going to advertise your
AMU as a HIV prick
God gi che gi amu ajo and any woman
way see you ,will know that you carry amu ajo.

USU RA KWA NNE GI SVEN TIMES AND AMU BURUKWA HIV,GUY
WAY NO FIT WORK OUT MONEY,IDIOT,MAGA NUMBER 1 MILLION.

OTU NNEGI GBA UKA OKL.

GO FUCK YOUR YOUNGER SISTER ,YOU MUMU AND A COWARD.

MUMU GO TO HAIL AND NWOA DIA.

MUMU BYE

[email protected]
Quote:

i am not a fucking nigerian like u but my nigerian friend here translate ur
words,agaib i lay curse upon u by the order of the hindu gods which i
serve ur days have been shortend as u read this poverty is your porting
right away and by the power invested in me i command you to say die ur
mind have been mess up as your head is deeply thinking about the
utterance you have pronunce upon your self so shall it be as the gods
have spoken
i thank the hindu gods and harikrsihna for putting u to death

[email protected]
Quote:

little boy in dippers,i thank the most high hindu gods for catching up with
your spirit,you are already finish as this is the last time i will write you cus
your spirit is with us already so reply back this mail and dieeeeeeeeee,you
little african boy,insulting the gods chosen,whom the gods of hindu and
harikrishna have chosen no man born of woman should insult him,i am
really sorry that you have been captured in the relm of the supernatural.i
have use you already for rituals so shall i continue to prosper by the
power invested in by the hindu gods.deeeeeee and i shall prosper

[email protected]
Quote:
why wanu you wanu go the couse me
abeg takam easy wanu i no wan couse you back you hear,
you no say na we we.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yoy are an idoit ok
fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL I DONT HAVE ANY THING TO TELL U THAN WISH THE SAME OK.U ARE A BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF A HARLOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUER PAPA NA MUGU! YOU COME FROM A VERY POOR FAMILY AND UNA GO REMAIN POOR IF YOU NO TAKE CARE! MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
u are just a stupid idiot. u will never suceed there in ur life. u must beg food in your life. I am sorru for y idiot,

[email protected]
Quote:
you be mad man ooooo i just dey read your mail and i dey laugh wetin dey now how business , wetin dey go for that ur side, se na you compose this mail or you copy am from somewhere because e dey funny gan

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from our lad of the moment:

"morris adams morris" <[email protected]>
Quote:
death is at your door post as u shall beging to see the signs from the
moment you read this mail for the high gods hindu have called you and
so
shall it be,i have used you already here to make money i am already in
the
shirine bcos of u

Smile

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419kicker --- morris seems to be a real find. He has sent me a few more e-mails today. Here are a some more just like him.

[email protected],
[email protected] ,
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

Please do not abuse the last two, it might send them off the deep end Wink

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the Season!

I hope this posting meets you in a perfect condition! Laughing Now seriously, here are some upset lads

[email protected]
Quote:
SUBJECT: GO IN HILL WITH YOUR FAMILY
THIS CONCERN YOU FAMILY FUCKING GOAT LIKE YOU?I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR LIFE?DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT GIVE MONEY TO BUY CARS,ONLY WHAT I WILL TELL YOU IS THIS,YOU ARE A HE GOAT,A FRIEND CALLED DON GEROGER HAVE YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS NAME,HE SAY TO YOU LET YOU NOTH SEE TOMORROW.I WANT TO ASK YOU THIS?do you think that 419 is a bad thing?FRACH PEOPLE CALLED SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU BASTERD WITHOUT MIND.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL !!
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL !!AND AN ABUSE TO YOUR FAMILY OR WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM !!
STUPID THING LIKE YOU ! POOR THING LIKE YOU !!
I SEE POVERTY HANGING AROUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!
STUPID !! IDIOT !!
in your generation you can never have the kind of money i have go and mark it somewhere !! big fool !!

GO TO AND DIE IN POVERTY AS YOUR FAMILY USE TO DO !!

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father and ur family

u think say na life u dey fool .

[email protected] always replies, but I think he is getting sick of my abuse Very Happy
Quote:
FUCK YOU BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
your father, mother u

[email protected]
Quote:
I am sure you are the biggest fool. U had the tyme to reply this mail... and that makes u the biggest fool on earth and u are not worthy to live with humans u are suppose to be a the jungle with the wild beast of the earth. Next tyme use your time wisely and do not reply this mail. Look @ ur mail addressBig fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see u are a really fustrated guy and you are jobless,because i dont see how a matured and busy guy would have time to be responding to such mail over and over again,you really sound as your name does bush Igbo man Biafra people.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MTCN FROM YOUR BROTHER

YES YOU ARE UNDER A SPELL,,YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOW HIV POSITIVE. THAT GIRL YOU FUCK THE LAST TIME IS BEING INFECTED,,FOOL YOU,,YOU DIDNT KNOW YOUR STATUS,,

IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO GO FOR A TEST,,

AIDS VICTIM,,YOU GONNA RO IN HELL FIRE,

FUCK YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MATURE IN LIFE SMALL BOY
I DO NOT BLAME YOU BECAUSE THERE`S NO MATURITY IN YOUR FAMILY, SO BYE YOU FOOL AND NEVER GET BACK TO ME, BECASUE THERE`S SENCE IN YOU.
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
poor thing ,little sheet fuk off
if you write me again i will close your box.
you money is talking bull sheet works.
thank
cmoney

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CAUSING YOUR MAMA SO I HAVE DONE SOMETHING BAD TO ASK OF YOU OKY. MAY WHAT EVER YOU SAID GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY AMEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big folish man,why are you sending us the your bad message or you think this compacy is lake your home at work so stop sending a course of you father,mother,brother,and to yoursalf.what is this MUGU you are talking about so stop this nonsance.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
YOU HAVE BEEN COUSED
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DIETH, IF YOU HAVE SIN YOU DESERVE TO DIE, WELL I CANT HELP YOU,

Hepizbah Crust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello.

I've just got back from Nigeria, where I went to research traditional Yoruba stuff. Yes, I really did. I went to the belly of the beast and lived to tell the tale.

Anyway. I have some Grade A, thoroughly authentic and completely terrifying incantations designed to make your cock fall off and to make you go mad, among others, as well as images and video of animal sacrifice.

I'm posting here because I have a feeling that someone might find this useful and/or utterly hilarious.

I don't want to give away too much, because the Nigeria I visited is a million miles away from the Nigeria we come here to bait and I have some respect for the people I met and traditional Yoruba culture, but if anyone can think of any use for a goat getting its head chopped off and incantations in classical Yoruba, drop me a PM.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as well as images and video of animal sacrifice.

Quote:
but if anyone can think of any use for a goat getting its head chopped off

Interesting offer.

Offhand, I can't see how that would be baiting related or entertaining. If your offer is taken up by folks here, I would like to remind everyone that publishing the bait or pictures is against Eater guidelines, and not something that we want posted or discussed here.

Thank you. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Hepizbah Crust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem at all.

I was merely thinking that maybe someone would like to step the abuse up to genuinely 'terrifying' magic spells from rural Nigeria and then see the results. I thought it might by more entertaining than 'YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S ANUS AND YOUR FACE O'.

But hey.

No skin, as they say, off my nose.

Smile
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

today's lad replies

"Barrister Femi Johnson" <[email protected]

Quote:
MUGU, HOW FAR?

SO SON OF ASHAWO.................................................

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAF� N GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FULL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE?

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE.

SEND MY REGARD TOO U OSU FAMILY, OKEY? YOUR PAPA IS NOTHING BUT AFAUANU. NA YESTERDAY I SE UR PAPA FOLK GOAT. WHAT A SIN THING. OOOOO. UR MUM SAME. SHE LEAVES UR DAD ON BED EACH NITE N GO TO HANG OUT 4 ALLEN. SHE TRY DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE HAVE TOTO PROBLEM N STINK UP ALL NIJA. TELL UR FAMILY GO BACK VILLAGE N EAT ROSTED LIZARD.

UR MTCN FROM NOW FORTH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NAME : MUGU HE GOAT
ADDRESS: UNDER BRIGE
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FOR BLOW JOB
AND ANSWER: 2 NARIA
CONTROL NUMBER: U MOMA STINKING TOTO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. I MAKE U GET AMU CANSCER. I GO CHARM UR FAMILY EWU FAMILY. NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION

Gee, I wonder who script that is?

chekwas jukwaese" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it.

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

PASTOR JUKWAESE CHEKWAS POWER CHANGES

WWW.CHEKWAS.COM

pony pony pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nice work cap419kicker Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419 --- Embarassed I don't know how that happened, Femi Johnson is one of my accounts. Great work getting that mugu chewas to reply. He is arguably the most entertaining lad ever. See his one message to me in my sigy line.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unhappy mugus abound:

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW NIGHT, JUST WATCH AND SEE. I WILL SHOW YOU THE GREAT POWERS OF THE SEA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THANKS

DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG PIG.

LONDON FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THIS IS FOR YOU BACK TO SENDER

I DONT BLEM U OKKKKKKKKKK,

WHAT I KNOW THIS IS FOR YOU THIS YR 2008 SO GO AND RECIEVE WHAT YOU SAY BACK TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND

YOU ARE A BIG FULL AND I ROOL BACK TO YOU ALL YOUR EVIL STONES MILLION TIMES TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. IDIOT LIKE YOU TO HELL WITH

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

BE FIRED

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Subject: Dear Friend

YOU ARE A BASTERD BE FIRED INDEED
Numbnuts sent this twice, to be sure...

[email protected]
Quote:
una get time

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD Nuhu Ribadu,

THIS FUCKING NAME IS FAMALIAR, AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE FUCKING EFCC THING OF THE CORUPT COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA. I HOPE U PROBE

YOURSELF OR GOD WILL PUNISH YOU TO HELL.

KILLING OTHERS AND SUCKING THE NATION WE ARE NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE YOU A DEM OF THE PRICE WE BETTER GIVE THEM TO BEGGERS YOU BASTERD.

YOU SUCK.
Must have touched a raw nerve Laughing

[email protected] again...
Quote:
YOU ARE A GOAT BASTERD.

[email protected] and again...
Quote:
AM FINE YOU IDIOT,

THIS IS HOW INRESPONSEBLE YOU ARE BYE. THEIF
I only asked "Idiot, how u dey?"

[email protected] and yet again...
Quote:
YOU DEY CRAZE OLORIGO BRUKU
John Smith would appreciate some more 'proof reading work' Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT A FOOL? IS TRUE THAT THIS NIGERIANS ARE THIEF? BUT THIS NAME SOUND FAMELIAR IN THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT BUT I THINK THIS IS THE

GORVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK.

YOU ARE A THEIF USING IS NAME OR WHAT?

BECAUSE I CANT BELIVE HE WILL BE SUCH A FOOL TO WRITE THIS NONSENSE.

YOU ARE A DAFT.
I guess John Smith doesn't like ole Chucky S Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
u are in sin, foolish man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
Hell fire to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Lunatic

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS THE MATTER, DID I DO BAD TO GIVE U JOB ? HOPE U SAID ITS NOT ANSWERING, WHY ARE U SOUNDING HURT TO ME? DID I HURT U????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE : BROS I DEY SORRY

[email protected]
Quote:
GINI KA IBU YOROBA

ADIGHIM INTO NONSENSE

YOROBA RAPUMU AKA
OK

YOROBA KA IBU IN FULL
SMOKE DRUG EVERYDAY ONEY OBUNA MA ONYE IBU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: see the info your requested for

keep fooling ursef ash hole okay! i guess ur mother was fucked by a local dog which made u lack respect 4 ur senior bros.

if u attempt to write or write mi your mother most me from hell and you from the ash of a dog.
I feel up to the challenge Wink

[email protected] John Smith writes again Laughing
Quote:
Subject: HERE IT IS

MAY IT BE YOUR PORTION BCOS WHAT U WISH UR NABOUR SO U WISH UR SELF. MAY IT BE TO YOU AS YOU SAID NOT TO ME .

CHANGE UR WORD OR U FACE THE COURS TO YOURSELF IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Rev. Uche Emeka,

I am suprised at you , it is very unfortunate, who gave you the name rev. or you dont know what it means? i am very sorry for you, you are leading your way to hell, good luck

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL AND TELL THE DEVIL I SENT YOU THERE, thank GOD u are in hell and and he is aware i sent u there.
Little boy read ur mail again and u will be able to place ur self were u belong Ass

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see frustration in your life,maybe you have not get them for many months?if you are in nija i can help you leave nija so that you go to a place where my boys are maybe you can start from there and know if you can get new maga, isi monkey

Nwanne no problem i don hear your word anyway all this things you talk na igbo language which means you know the meaning and when you know the meaning i go follow you as you talk am guy man no dey make noice that if you ever make money like me you cant make noice look at you,you dey work as EFCC which maga go fall for this your rubish format,please try a new one ok onye ara.

Listen you are what ever you call people if you call me any name that is what you are ok kiss my ass monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
y are u so vexed my brother,u dont even no me but u full of anger.i said again dat proposal was not 4 u.our target is white people not black.again take it easy and stop vexing because it has medical effect.i have nothing against u
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HAVE U EVER SEEN MCTN GOAT
I AM TOO BIG FOR U GOAT TO BE TALKED TO THE WAY U JUST DID M2

[email protected]
Quote:
You claim to be intelligent and I know you are not because it is only a stack illiterate that will write that way.
You can't even spell correctly and you don�t even know how to express yourself.

How did you manage to access the internet? You are still living in the life of your forefathers what do you mean by okijra or what ever you call it shrine.

Men big up and stop living a fool's paradise.

If you are learning how to type, write, compose a message then i give you this friendly advice. PLEASE GET A 2A EXERCISE BOOK.

BUTTER FLY THAT CALLS HIMSELF A BIRD.

YOU HAVE NOT WIPED OUT THE WHOOLS FROM YOUR EYES AND YOU WANT TO WIPE OUT THE ONE FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

STOP THAT BULL SHIT.

ENGAGE YOUR TIME IN SOMETHING PRODUTIVE.

AS I AM VERY SURE THAT I AM 10 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

THINK POSSIBILITIES THINK PHYSICS. THAT�S WHO I AM.

[email protected] is back
Quote:
little boy in dippers by the power invested in i pronanuce death sentence
upon u from now

[email protected]
Quote:
omo wise oooooooo
omo wise

Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the thread that I started, I'm doing a mass insult bait:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134997

Next messages I get I will post them here in this thread instead Razz

Last edited by Darth Sidious on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created an email addy called efcc.charman@xxxxx and I got a huge amount of replys Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Strong --- yeah, if you pick a lad like name and e-mail address, the replies increase greatly. I find stuff like "charles soludo" or "barrister xxxxx" work quite well

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic