SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION GO DIE, FOOL, HW MUCH U GET WEY U DEY MAKE MOUTH NA, COME TO BENIN MAKE U SEE AS MEN DEY MAKE AM, OSA GO CHOP YOUR EYE FOR ME, BASTARD.... U GET MONEY?

[email protected]
Quote:
e really clear say u b ritualist because i wonder hw u take dey collect money from whitee hand with this kind bad english wen u take write me email,abeg no waste ur time for street again go back to school so u go knw hw to spell bcos if white man read ur email na once e go knw say this na illiterate that this guy is not educated,the only way u can pick money from d street is if ur are a ritualist bcos ur english is danm too poor

[email protected]
Quote:
Your selflish man, after you marriage with a woman who is more older than ur morther,
i fuck her during xmas and she give me ur work so mr and her is sharing the money.

i hear say u no fit pergnate a woman ,na your men dey fuck ur wife.

which humer is it the one you buy after ritual with ur father and mum will die soon
do not worry u will see that u will pay the price of insulting the person who born ur
baby.

Ingreate after fucking her, i use finger, but the smiling still on my hand

That maga is paying me till date ,fool fool you dey sayinng ur mugu. let ur familt end

foool

[email protected]
Quote:
WE ARE A FOOL AND U WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FOOL IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE AND FACE YOUR PROBLEM, YOU ARE HOMELAZY

IF THIS IS WHAT U HAVE CAME TO DO HERE U WILL MAIL OF NO USE THROUGH OUT THIS PERIOD, A FOL IS A FOOL NO MATTER THE DAY. CONTINUE YOUR WAY, THIS OLD FASHIONER WAY, BANZA KAWYI

[email protected]
Quote:
1) ANY BIG BOY USE TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND NOT PEUGEON ENGLISH,YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT I USE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH, ANAMBRA MAN THE HIGHEST MUMU ON EARTH.

(2) I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BELONG TO DIBIA AND JESUS POWER PASS YOUR POWER IF YOU TAKE MY NAME TO YOUR STUPID GRAND-FATHER SHRINE AT OKIJA, THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU TO DEAD IN JESUS NAME,SAY AMEN AND YOU WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY.

(3) YOU WILL REMAIN MY BOY TILL YOU DIE,I AM NOT IN NIGERIA BUT ANYTIME I COME BACK I WILL CALL YOU AND DASH YOU SOME MONEY BECAUSE BIG BOY DOES'NT TALK THEY WAY YOU DO,HUNGRY MAN.

(4) PLEASE LEARN SOME GOOD ENGLISH FROM ME AND NOT YOUR YEYE PEUGEON ENGLISH THEN YOU LOOK FOR GOOD JOB AND I PROMISE TO WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU, BIG FOOL.

YOURS *DELETED* AGAIN.

GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND YOUR NUMBER OR YOU CALL ME ON, 234-YOUR- DEAD HAS COME.

[email protected]
Quote:

now i will fand you your maut is going too far i most fand you and you most see what you day fain
not everone you can insort and go free
if you know your papa you can not say all that you see but you do not have papa and mama that is if you are not an outcars OSU
let me tell you, you have fand you most see BOY your papa is a BOY you a BOY all so

DEAD AND ENTER YOUR GRAVE
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA IF YOU HAVE
ONE LOVE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a poor fool who have refused to grow and will finally die a poor man on the streets of Lagos,possibly Akowonjo Road.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu like you that did not go to school,is ritual u do ,ur village people tell me
say your the worst fool.u will die one day as u use those blood.

listen let meet if your a man let me show u say i have been fucking ur wife since
two year on code please so that she will stil give me oooooooooooooooooooh

i will give her ball soon mum mugu.

those my ashow that visit u say ur dick is weak

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu woman raper, give me ur number let me call u or do worri i will get it from ur
girl phone because she wil come soon.

Listen if ur a man enough let meet one on one u do not have humer, i have
many cars and also good hotel .

ask ur girl wife how much i use to pay her on fucking days.

let ur mam, feed your papa from annus

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU SAY YOU HAVE MAKE MONEY AND YOU DO NOT KONW THAT MONEY HAVE
CLACE IF YOU NO LOUK YOUR BACK YOU FULL SMALL BOY YOU DEY NIGERIA WITH YOUR MAMA IF YOU HAVE I NO GAT YOUR TIME GEY NO BE NARIA BE MY PROBLEM IF YOU NEED MONEY CALL THIS NOMBER +225 66 81 87 88 88 I WILL SEND YOU MONEY NOT NARIA

FUKY YOU SMALL BOY
ONE LOVE
YOU NEED NARIA

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont really thing about your self
at this early our i know the time difference with nigeria
instead of you to your time properly in the all night cafe
u use it to bring ur self bad luck
i dont blame u but i blame the man that is paying your browsing time
still the bad luck is still with u
do not throw this email id and do not forget it
cos when ur problem become unbearable
u must remember the okija guy so i know that the devil has directed u to a place of ur doom and u mentioned my native place
let see

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,YOU WILL REMAIN TO YOUR CURSED U BASTERD MAGA,.YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NO GO SEE BETTER THING THIS YEAR 2010,

ANY CALL YOU RECEIVE THIS YEAR 2010 WILL BE A BAD NEWS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,A GOOD THINS WILL NO ENTER YOU HAND THIS YEAR AND YOU AND YOUR FAMLIY WILL REMAIN POOR FOR LIVE AND SICKNESS AND HARDSHIP WILL BE YOUR POSITION THIS YEAR 2010 IN THE NAME OF FATHER AND SON AND ONLY SPRIT.

REMAIN IN YOUR CURSED

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA NA YOU THEY COX U HERE, yOU NOR GO SEE THE ENDING OF THIS YEAR

THANKS AND GO TO WESTERN UNION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT OK,

THIS IS AND ORDER

[email protected]
Quote:
I know u are one big idiot....asking me for more information....you want learn job.abi? Tout and idiotic village boy....idiot...God Punish U big time and may devil including the great ogwugwu shirine of okija wipe you and your entire family out...Ewu!

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender all your family will die together with you and you and
your family will not get any money in this word before you people will
die, and try to fuck your morther and all your sisters before you people
will die ok.

have a very bad day.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA DON CRAZE IF I CATCH U NA KNIFE I GO TAKE CUT UR PRIK GIVE MY DOG MK HIM CHOP....JOBLESS HUMAN BEING

[email protected]
Quote:
Which one u dey self abi na me fuck ur mama way dem come bone u

[email protected]
Quote:
why do u like fucking goat and other animals?like father like son ,ur just like your father .you time go pay better money as an intelligent mugu. just wait i will get you with another format.

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM PRINCE AKA ACHIRWA. I AKS YOU A QUSTION AND YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER MY QUSTION. WHY BEACUSE YOU ARE A FOOOOL FOR NOTHING. TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR GENNRITION. AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE AND DO NOT COM BACK WITH KNOW ANSWER BEACUSE ARE GOING TO BE A DEATH PERSON FROM TODAY ?!:;,

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS MAIL U SEND IS FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU NEED IN LIFE ,YOUR FAMILY WILL DIED IN POOR

U ARE A MAD DOG, BUSH MAN LIKENYOU ,YOUR FATHER IS AFOOL IDIOT, HE GOAT.

YOU ARE A DOG EVEN YOUR FATHER/MOTHER IS A FOOL WITH YOUR FOUR FATHERSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
I GIVE YOU FROM NOW TO DEC ALL UR FAMILY MEMBERS WE PERISH TRY ME AND SEE

THANKS

OLUMBER MEMBER

[email protected] is quite a find. He types detailed replies to every insult I send to him Laughing
Quote:
now i know that ur inherited poverty is making u so upset when geemen are prospering and u wish that all will broke and be as useless as u are,man is never God so u have to keep suffering until u waste away like ur father did

Quote:
may the the ulasi okija pregnant ur whole family and as you have said let it be so for u 1 million times and hardship will remain with u for the rest of ur life as u have been suffering already
by mentioning that name okija that is where u nailed ur self on the egbu three for life.
we dont insult the mother so i am sure u are one of these barsterd born in prostitution

Quote:
u made real money that is according to your low mentality, and the big fool that u are u have really attracted a very bad luck to ur family and u will know who i am later when you are done melting monkey

Quote:
u see how low minded u are,wht is hummer?????????????????
hummer is below 30,000 dollars and that is all ur dream for life
if that is my dream then i am a king,still i am not ok with that
we dont boast if u are man enough let connect and know who is who
i know that even the chief of ur bush village will bow down to me
pls man stop rejoicing in poverty
do something to liberate ur suffering mother

Quote:
u said u are a guy and still u don't know how to spell english words how do u do ur own guy
well its been so long time since i chat with this type of animal,i use to visit the zoological parks but never meet any animal there who can communicate through internet u are really first class animal but i never know that animals do wayo too
hummer man lol
i no go blame u
i blame ur oga wey no settle u after your miserable slavery and make u face ur way of destruction
primary school u did not complete and u call ur dirty self a guy
its really interesting
in African Nigeria there is something the easterners call free born and Osu
u have just demontrated the carateristic of Osu and that is what you are, not just u but your animal daddy
i am am telling lies make God punish u
the osu people think they are living while they are dying
if not no normal animal can purposly put itself in fire
if i may advice u
i have good thing to suggest which will help you but that will be in my next reply to you
reply asap

Quote:
You have to know that I am not responsible for anything that is happening to you and your family. You are the responsible for your own destruction by trying to curse an innocent man. Bold mark of death has been placed in your entire family not because they wrong me but because you have gone beyond a red line by calling that name Okija. If you don’t know the meaning of the name Okija try to ask and you will understand.

Quote:
Hummer boy how is your body today? this is just a begining of stage one.My pity goes to your family really.u will first loose all that comformt u b4 u join them. the good thing is that u are rich and have many hummer so u can use ur wealth for coffin purchase and use the hummers as ambulance.
but as for u unless u feel too proud to contact me and beg but i know u must are already sick while the game has not not even started.
if you care to know who i am i will kindly do that for you to know the river u have jumped into.
by the way u did not send me mails today maybe the man who is paying ur cafe did not do that for you.

Quote:
The more u address your dirty self and my senior the more i see more foolishness in you. Domestic monkey if not that u are already death i could have buy u and keep u as a pet in a cage in my house so you can be entertaining my guests.
Domestic monkey i don't talk much like your death father but i can only tell you to be ready for the worst calamity of your whole miserable life.
You already place a curse on yourself so be ready to bury your deaths.
My warning is please brother watch your back.

Quote:
i also foresee a suicide within the reach of your family member over the case which you are aware of.u will soon sit and think what pushed you into what you are now. God blesses people in different ways and devil also curse in different ways too and the devil has use your senseless email to nail you and you will sure receive more than you bargain.if you were drunk or under the control of drugs when you send the mail i think this will lead to you stooping them.

Quote:

I can understand your problem even without knowing who you are.
Sit down and reason and you will understand who has done this to you, the person that is busy working mental disease into your empty brain.
You are already a mad man but you may not understand because the mad don’t know they are, I know the man who is responsible for your suffering and that suffering is the result of your mental problem.
If all i said is not true then ok. But if i have said the fact and you are ready to swallow your pride do tell me.
No pastor can be able to heal you or suggest solution to your case even if your Osu priest.
Sit alone and tell your self the truth and safe your already ruined home. Ask your self why you are a failure and you will trace the root to your case with a relative and your mother`s well concealed secret affair though you might not know it but it is true.sorry to say
I have met many like you.

Quote:
if ur suffer in life is 100% you are foolishly multiplying it animal that can not make one correct sentence in english. talking to u is like talking to a corps in mortuary the same place u will go soon to carry ur family members
we the wise men don place curse on people but we allow people to decide their faith them self
i throw mail mail that thousands of people received but you na only you have the gott to be writing thrash and u call ur self human
that show say your cup don full to the very brim and u will surely visit your grave soon but b4 then u have too many to put 6fits b4 urs
u have dug a very deep grave for the suffers who gave birth to u
sorry
write me when ur calamity starts if you want to get out of it.
i have nothing to tell to your mom or dad cos as the saying goes, lion never give birth to goat if u have little brain then understand what i mean
please dont stop writing its helping me alot

Quote:
like father like son, this kind of your life is what made your father a worthless person and you followed his footsteps and this is where you are today. being proud without having anything or any good vision to achieve still you are boasting and attracting curses and heaping corpses in your family greeting problems for innocent people. and the worst thing that happened to you in not having the opportunity to complete elementary school I really feel for you. if you get any news tomorrow pls do let me know
and from tonight try to mark the faces you see in dream and I will tell you about it later.
wasted thing

Quote:
Check your self now and yesterday and see if any changes, this is just the beginning. I need not to talk much because it’s not me who is doing anything to you but you doing to your dirty self the greatest harm of your whole miserable life. I am sorry for the family you come from because they will bury deaths for reason they don’t know.
Keep me update if you like
Only one thing can save you, going to Okija shrine to confess that you have offended and innocent man who coincidently belong. Unless you do see how you will end up.
I will still advice you to register for adult education and know how to read and write. But you focus on hummer dreaming without vision.
Guy these days has gone nuclear and not just sailor. It benefits educated people now so I am of a very big advantage and that is my speed.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you and all the curse in deuteronomy shall follow you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA MAMA.

* and
Quote:
UR NAME IS NOW AT OKIJA SHRINE

* and then
Quote:
GOD WILL PONISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga Olopa which be course for this mata , wetin i do you oooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
THE PROPHECY OF DEATH SANGO GO KILL UR ASAW0 MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
guy y u dey yan like this no b so, u dey this job and me i also dey this job y u con dey yan like dis. if i know i no go do u now. novex

Dulk Anderson [email protected]
Quote:
I got your mail it’s well understood, there are many scammer all over the world but I’m for real we are here to serve you better. If you would have come down here in my country and see every thing your self if you rely interested to buy our best quality Gold. Well to assure you what I’m talking about I can send you some sample to taste in your country and get back to me with your investigation for that I will not collect any money from you all it will cost you is just the courier service charge fee which is $300 only. Again if you also have a buyer I promise you in each kilo thy will buy you have 10% and the money will sent to you before anything so how do you see it.

Best regard
Dr.Dulk Anderson
Tel: + 233240108802

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY OGUN, OSOSOMAYE, SUPOLO, AYELALA, OSUGON AND EVEN THE GHOST FIRE STIRKE YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE FAMILY AND GENARATION UNBORN. AMEN. I KNOWN THAT YOU ARE ALSO IN THE STREET BUT FOR REPLY WITH SUCH WORDS MAY UR DAY AND YOUR FAMILY BE USELESS AS THAT YOU A USED CONDOM. MAGA AND LEGIT MTCN SHALL BE SCARE FRO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. NI O RU OK JESU

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER YOU DEY VEX OO SHEY E DON REACH LIKE THIS

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
You know wetin.. I know no where to start your message.. I never see animal like you.i no fit blame you now. Na becos you dey vex and becos you never see any kobo collect.. well try more.. if you collect anybody maga.. you no go collect kobo.. I search your history and i hear say your father die of hypertion because your landlord dey fuck your mama and you father be the cheif tenant for the house becos e don spend like 34yrs as tenant..instead of you to keep working.. you get time dey type message.. oh boy try check your grammer expression.. na rubish you right..

come and suck my dick you motherfucker

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and start primary school one in your village to learn English language. Learn how to compose an official letter with paragraphs. Learn how to make a sound, and meaningful sentence.

Thus, I am here to help you if you can be head down. If i communicate with you for just one month, you can be able to write good English.

Assuming i have the time, i would have edit your email with correct sentences and paragraph just to give you a crystal and clear statement that can entice people to sit ten minutes reading your message, that is if your have something good to pass across to your preys.

Sorry, Do you know the meaning of (PREY) if you don't please marry your dictionary, go to the beginning alphabet P then R, E and finally Y you will get an answer and the meaning of that word.

I am here to teach you english just to help you write well first before you think of getting money. However, if you have strong job which you was not able to keep updated as a result of your inferiority complex and low self esteem, send them to me. I am a confirmed chairman with Masters degree in Banking and finance and presently work with Access Bank Plc. Can you see the picture through your imagination.

Obviously, you have seen the image in your heart. Don't blame your parents. That is your destined future. Everybody must not be rich. There are people that are created poor. You are one of them. Such people are called followers. They don't go to noticeable places like TFC PLACE, SILVERBIRD GALLERY etc. There control number is always (already picked up by the receiver or match not found) you are coursed.They don't have good friends, I mean. Friend in need. Not only when they have money say $300, when they see you wear a new thing like 1k5h Jeans, 1k2h T-Shirt, 3k Leg, sorry I mean 3k Shoe, Perfume if you can like Miaky 9h, then buy white handkerchief. They come to you as friends and when the money is finished they go there way leaving you in the cafe to beg for 30 minutes just to check your email.

When you have little money what do you do? you go straight to your ugly girl friends who leave in face me i face you like Okokomaiko, Ajangbadi, Isolo, Ajegunle, Ikotun area, you know places like that and look for a batcher joint where one retired criminal is selling Kparaga and start dancing Yahoozee at one corner of the street believing they've got money from job. Well it's ok. Be wise ok.

Do you know there are real bank ATM card you can use abroad and service it here in Nigeria with USD. You eat your cake and have it back 100 times, like collect usd20k and pay in usd5k into the card. You know what this means. usd15k all for you in one tansaction, after one month, you set another one like usd50k and pay in usd15k into the ATM for the mugu. He flames with fire and you have usd35k. Think about this kindof job. Just get a good story that turns there head you are done.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU CANNOT WRITE WELL SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR BASTARD MOTHER AND FATHER THATS IF YOU STILL HAVE ONE.
NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT FROM YOU OR ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU.
AS FROM TODAY YOU ARE UNDER A CURSE AND YOU WILL DIE LIKE A GOAT AND VULTURES WILL EAT YOUR MEAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
AJII IKPU NNE GI NA NNA GI. OTUU SHIGBUKWEE NDIBUNU N'NEEE.

ATU MMA GI. MUGU. BIA KAMU DASSH GI EGO. ONYOSHII JEEE LAAA MMA GI.
AKPAMUU ADAAKA. I' NA AZAA BISHIOP STERN. JEE WNOO NA RIVER *DELETED*.

IBI JAA MPAGI

[email protected]
Quote:
UR CURSE WILL NEVA HAVE SOLUTION, UR GENERATION TO GENERATION NA
POVERTY ALL UR FAMILY LINAGE GO DIE PUT. HIS BASTARD BISHOP, U WILL
NEVA FIND PEACE IN UR HOUSE HOLD. AMEN

TRY WISE MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
Sames to you...if you ever tried to send emails back to me your box will be hacked ...fool.........thunder go strike you .........amen......

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you dey mad you hear me, mugu like you, fuck you and your enter family, na your family picture we you take to okija shrine. see your face like okija shrine

[email protected]
Quote:
Na frustration dey worry u so.D time wen u go use serious make God comot u from poverty na im u take dey sidon 4 net dey fool urself.I be big boy already i no get ur yeye time.dis work no b 4ever so my advise 4 u na 2 face am wt serious prayers make God liberate u rather dan sidon dere dey do juju like ur other foolish benin boys wey no get future.I am a Masters Holder with lots of accolade,so if u ready comot poverty i advise u 2 b focus 4 once.Stop all dis stupid lotto u dey do bcos na still kobo kobo u go dey make.I dey Hong Kong and very soon i go enter Benin so drop ur number so i fit cal u wen i enter bside to give u small chop.

Leave dis work go get better degree oo bcos no job 4 net again o we don collect all dem better mony na change una just sidon dere dey find.If u see me physically u no fit open ur dirty mouth talk 2 me bcos i pass u 4 everything;education,wealth,status, any level name am. try put ur hand 4 better tin so dt u fit elevate ur abject poverty parents.I don even dey plan 2 com buy una house soon o,so tel ur old poor father say make una dey gather una tins small small 2 quit once i come so dt landlord no go throw una tins outside oo.

Idiota!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH U KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOLKING TO,BUT I NO BLAM U BCOS U YOU NEVER THINK THAT YOUR WILL MAKE SMOLL MONEY IN UR FUCKING LIFE.

GO TO HELL AND FUCK YOU MAMA,AM BIGER THAN U IN ANYTHING EVEN THE BIG BOY YOU CLAM BE.

REPLY WITH YOUR NUMBER SO WE MAKE TIME TO SEE EACH OTHER,I LIVE IN IKEJA HERE MY MY NUMBER CALL ME OR GIVE ME URS I WILL LOVE TO SEE WHO IS TOLKING TO ME ONE ON ONE.+2347037591571

[email protected]
Quote:
ONE YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.
YOUR MOTHER I HAVE BEING SLEEPING WITH ME FOR OVER 6YRS AND ALSO ASK YOUR MOTHER QUESTION IF I AM NOT YOUR FATHER BECAUSE THE MAN WHICH YOUR MOTHER USE AS YOUR FATHER IS NOT I AM YOUR FATHER.
YOUR SISTER HAVE BEING SLEEPING WITH M SINCE WHICH HER TOTO IS SMELLING AND YOUR BROTHER WILL SOON DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT.BEFORE NOW TILL WEEKEND YOU WILL FALL TO BIND.
YOU ARE A BASTARD IDIOT AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE THIS WEEK BY MOTOR ACCIDENT WATCH IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT.

YOU FATHER WAS A JOBLESS AND YOU ARE GOING TO REMAIN JOBLESS AND DIE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE MONEY IN YOUR LIFE IDIOT LIKE YOU FOOL

GET OUT AND GO AND DIE OKIJA WILL SOON KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND THEY WILL BE CARRYING THEM ONE BY ONE TO YOUR VILLAGE.

[email protected] wrote me several notes Very Happy
Quote:
LEARN HOW TO SPELL GOOD ENGLISH SO YOU CAN GET PAID EVEN 1 CENT IN THIS GAME OR YOU WON DEAD..........EAT SHIT AND DIE LIKE EVER

Quote:

I HATE YOUR MOTHER.

WHY I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU IS BECAUSE YOU ARE MY SON HOPE YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU THAT I AM YOUR FATHER.

U CARRY AIDS WHICH YOU KNOW MUGU LIKE YOU.

SEE U AND GRAVE.

IDIOT YOUR MOTHER IDIOT WHEN I WAS FRIENDING HER SHE SMELLS EVERY TIME BUT I KEEP QUIE BECAUSE NA TOTO I WANT TO FUCK.

ASK HER WHO IS UR FATHER SHE WILL TELL U MUGU.

GO TO HELL

Quote:
U ARE A *DELETED*.

TELL YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER THAT I DID NOT WANT THEM AGAIN THAT BOTH OF THEM IS SMELLING ALL OVER THE WORLD.

U ARE ALREADY REACH UR GRAVE U KNOW THAT.

U ARE NOTING BUT MUGU FOR LIVE.

U ARE AN IDIOT,YOUR MOTHER IS A WITCH YOUR FATHER IS A DRUNKER YOUR SISTER HAVE ALREADY FUCKED EVEN IS ONE BROTHER AND WHICH YOU HAVE FUCKED YOUR SISTER AS WELL.

YOUR FATHER HAVE FUCKED YOUR SISTER AND MONKEY HAVE FUCKED HER AS WELLNA WA FOR U OOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I HATE YOU AND UR FAMILY I DONT EVEN KNOW THAT YOU WILL LATER SLEEP WITH UR SISTER AND VEN FUCKED YOUR MOTHER.

GOAT LIKE YOU AND DOG LIKE U AS WELL.

GO AND DIE NOW.

Quote:
MUGU WHERE ARE U IDIOT,

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BY WEEKEND.

I CAN NEVER FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR SISTER AGAIN I HATE THEM BOTH OF THEM IS SMELLING.

GET OUT MUGU.

SE U SEE DEATH.

IF I GET YOU FOR WHERE YOU ARE STAYING I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AND U WILL DIE MUGU.

GO TO HELL

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy - I placed a lad on lad call to one of your penpals. His infos:

Page 65 in this thread...
[email protected]

The guy calling the other lad a basterd in call nr 1 is your lad.
Good times Smile

http://www.divshare.com/download/10378598-6d0

http://www.divshare.com/download/10378611-304

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
DEAR FOOL,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY
USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS
OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu
copying the modality

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA
CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN
NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR
GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND
YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU
MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A
COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON
AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A
LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT
YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL
REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN
CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA
MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU,
ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM
AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO
NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI
AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .
SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU .
NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO
IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM
UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH DEC. LIE
GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY
A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK.
GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE
GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF
YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT
MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO
GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER
OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN
CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM
THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD

NB/
WELL GUY LET US BE REAL, WHAT IS HAPPENING,STOP BEEN A PLAYER HATER.WHAT IS
YOUR LINE OF RACKET MAKE WE TEAR CASH.
SAFE GUY.

[email protected]

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE CRAZY MUDER FUCKER?HOW CAN YOU SAY YOUR MAMA TOTO IS SMELLING, YOU ARE A BAD CHILD.
BYE BYE BYE
CRAZY OBI

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A FOOL BY TELLING ME THAT AND U WANT BOTH OF US TO WORK TOGETHER WHO DO U THINK I AM AM A BIG BOY DOWN TOWN IN NIGERIA COME TO LAGOS AND ASK OF SURU ONE MILLION DOLLARS, IT IS !,A MADE MY MONEY DURING YOUR AGE SO G FUCK OFF SUCKER AND IF U NEED THE 200$ I USE THAT AMOUNT FOR CLUBBING EVERY WEEKENDS.

[email protected]
Quote:

na moto go kill you pap mama and all the mamber of your family make i tell you one thing job man no da cuse job man e clear say na hugry da bet you mage naver pay you this year and e no go every pay you i go carry waitin you wriite go okeja sori i go wish you as them day wish mage i go make you life and you mama life useless and i go make you use your pinis take fuck your own mama so that you go day respeat and body wen send you email mumu shokolokobraingosha

SEE YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:

Ok I no get money to call. Make you call me 4 +22545630886.

How you go dey take like dat they yarn to a fellow Guy.

Ify.

[email protected]
Code:

KISS YOU MOTHERS ASSEH AS SHE WAITS UPTHIS MORNING GET A FUCK OUT AND CLEAN MY ID IN YOUR LIST AS YOU WILL BE DYING THE NEXT YOU WRITE THROUGH THIS ID OK

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LB --- funny call. I just love upset lads. Thanks for posting that

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool,na you no go see moni this year,how much you don chop mugu like you,na your family go die of hunger mumu....go die ..u no get moni reach me you hear and you go remain poor cos tht you wish other you go see...u no get moni for life

[email protected]
Quote:
Big boy indeed! when u are still using ordinary cafe with your shoe that has chopped one side and bended...Poverty is written all over your face...See your dirty big Head...shit

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY IS A BASTARD TOO AS YOU WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT IN YOUR LIFE ALMIGHT GOD WILL ALWAYS DEAL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MUGU LIKE YOUR FATHER EVEN YOUR MOTHER IS ASHAWO TOO

DONT WORRY FROM TODAY YOU WILL NEVER BE OK IN LIFE

YOUR MAMA TOTO YOUR FAMILY WILL DIED LIKE A RAT NOT IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL SEE LIGHT

I PRAY TO ALMIGHT GOD TODAY AND FOREVEN ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIED THIS YEAR BOTH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A DEAD MAN FROM TODAY AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE LIGHT AND U NEVER EAT MONEY FROM THIS JOB AS U ARE A MUGU BIG FOOL/DOG I KNOW THAT U WILL DIED SOON COS ANY GUYMAN WILL NOT REPLY GUYMAN MAIL HE CAN ONLY MAKE FRIEND WITH GUYMAN TO DO THINGS TOGTHER NOT THAT TYPE OF MAIL YOU WROTE FOR THE FIRST SO U ARE A FOOL AND AM NOT SURE IF U ARE FROM Nigerian ALL Nigerian PEOPLE ARE GUYS

NOTE THAT U WILL ONLY DIED FOR NORTHING FOOL LIKE U AND UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:

I HAVE SEEN U AS A BIG FOOL AS YOU DON,T HAVE JOB AND I KNOW THAT YOUR FAMILY ARE POOR PEOPLE YOU ARE FROM A POOR HOME AS YOUR FATHER DON,T EVEN HAVE ONE ROOM OF HIS OWN POOR MAN YOUR MAMA TOTO HAS ONLY WATER WATER

YOUR FAMILY IS A BASTARD TOO AS YOU KNOW U MUST DIED THIS YEAR AND UR MAMA TOTO NA WATER WATER

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO YOUR MAMA BE SELF BECAUSE I THINK SAY NA BASTARD BORN YOU AND YOU DONE HERE SAY OKIJA SHIRINE DEY KILL OKIJA PIKIN NA YOUR FAMILY NO GO SEE GOOD FOR THIS 2010 AND DEM GO THROW YOUR DEAD BODY FOR DOG WHEN YOU DIE.............MAY THE GOD OF FAVOR NEVER NEAR YOUR FAMILY AND I PLACE YOU IN SAM 35 YOU WILL FALL IN THAT PIT THAT U DIG FOR ANYBODY IN LIFE..............TO HELL WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY

EAT SHIT AND DIE *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE FAVOR IN YOUR LIFE FOR SENDING ME THIS SHIT MESSAGE AND YOU WILL EAT SHIT AND DIE FOR JUST SENDING ME THIS SHIT MAIL.....................YOU FUCKING BEGGING DOG ON THE STREET AND DONT FORGET THE GOD OF FAVOR WILL BLESS THOSE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN FAVORED AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN LIFE AND ANYBODY THAT SEE YOUR FORMAT WILL SEND YOU TO JAIL FOR LIFE.

EAT SHIT AND DIE DICK HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA, ALL OF UNA DEY MAD....
YOU DON DIE ALREADY...BASTARD REV. SEE AS YOU DEY SMELL, NAH SNOW ONE KILL YOU.. POOR BASTARD...I'M A MULTIMILLIONAIRE IN GBP...YOU STILL DEY THERE DEY TALK NAIRA.
I DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA NOW, YOUR SISTERS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR PICKIN BECAUSE YOU NOR FIT GET ISSUE, OWU DEY TAKE YOU.
DIE NOW BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U SEND ENY THING IN THIS BOX AGAIN
I WILL ONLY USE IGBO Kola nut TO CONTACT Spirits FOR U. AS U NO WAN FACE UR JOB

Queen of the witches. demons. Satan Lucifer The Devil. WILL VISIT U. AS U DONT WANT TO FACE U BUSINESS

THIS MAN IS LIKE U DON'T HAVE WORK U SEE SAY U AR NA A MUGU BE'CUS U DON'T HAVE WORK IF HAVE U WILL NOT BE WESTING UR TIME WRITING ALL THIS ROBISH DONT U SEE SAY U HAVE MAKE UR SELF MUGU AND MUMU I DON LIVE THIS BOX FOR U I DAY USE ANOTHER BOX SO MUMU AND MUGU IF U STOP WRITING ALL THIS BAD Spirits I CONTACT WILL FOLO U AND DROP U DEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL...MAKE I GIVE YOU MY BANK ACCOUNTS?
OLE, THIEF...YOU NO GO SEE 1 CENT AGAIN TILL YOU DIE, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...YOU STILL DEY DO CBN WHEN WE TAKE BUY HOUSE FOR BANANA ISLAND SINCE 1998
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE, YOU NEED UPGRADE, NAH YOUR MAMA I JUST FUCK FINISH NOWW, SHE SWEET DIE, OLD MEAT, YOUR SISTERS, NAH THEIR YANSH I DON DESTRY, BASTARD... SEEE, HELL AWAITS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IF YOU SEE 1 CENT OR ABOVE AGAIN YOU GO DIE, NAH LESS THAN THAT YOU GO DEY SEE ALL THE DYS OF YOUR LIFE
YOUR PAPA, IDIOT LIKE YOU WHEN NAH KIRIKIRI YOU SUPPOSE DEY.
INTERPOL GO GET YOU, EFCC SEF.
DIE NOW, NOW
DIE BASTARD WHEN DEY GET BEEF FOR HIN FELLOW COUNTRY MAN...YOU NOR FIT LIVE LONG. AS YOU COMOT YOU GO DIE, PAUPER

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I no blame u mr OOO. I be 666

shame to u, ven if you notice sey i be guyn why you ccome de talk like the highiest mugu.
rev my yash.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON,T HAVE ONE KOBO IF U HAVE MAKE MONEY BEFORE IN THIS JOB I DON,T THINK IF U WILL SEND THAT TYPE OF REPLY TO ME FROM UR FIRST REPLY SO U ARE A BIG FOOL AND UR FATHER WILL DIED LIKE A DOG AND UR MONTHER TOTO NA WATER WATER AND U WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT IN UR LIFE TIME THIS YEAR U ARE UR FAMILY WILL DIED LIKE FOOL
UR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
BABA GOD DEY MY SIDE OMO TAKE MY NAME TO ANYWHERE GOD IS THE ANSWER NA FIRE GO BLOW ONA I BE THE MAN WEY DEY MAKE THINGS HAPPENED ONCE AGAIN GOD IS MY FATHER IN HEAVEN.

ONA WEY NO BELIVE IN GOD I PETTY ONA ONE DAY YOU GO CUT TO STREET AND BORN TO FIRE NA GOD DEY GIVE ME MONEY NO BODY AGAIN EVEN YOUR SHINE GO BORN TO FIRE IN JUSUS NAME AMEN.

GOD DEY MY SIDE

OLUWA GASPAKI............?????????????????

BYE NO BODY PASS GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
Jackass imbecile u talk too much i am not ur lvl wen it comes to money i am made.................. poor full u are still on CBN lvl wen guy done drop am u just dey start? learn more so that u will make it, if you continue this way u will end up being mr nobody hahahahaha...........................i 2 much for you... idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL GOD HAVE PUNISHED YOU, YOU ARE UNDER COURSE YOUR FAMILY IS UNDER COURSE. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHALL REMAIN POOR FOREVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
FRUSTRATION BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
You papa and mama is FOOOOOOOOL
for you info am from ihiala go to OKIJA. and ask of me

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG BOY FOOL, STOP CRAYING OK, U NO NEED THE MONEY FOR NOW TAKE AND I AM A SMALL BOY THAT WANT TO BE A BIG BOY SOON, U DONT HAVE MY REAL NAME AND PICTURE BUT INCASE U , GO AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy isi uto nne mu,If you have make real money but i have not make money if you can show me the way is good not to cuse me is the sames buisness we are doing, but i am not in niger i am in abijan, ANY WAY IS WAY

Bad boy For Life
From King piiii

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fatter Siam and devguy67: Hats off to you gents. You really know how to twist the knife!! clapping

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The day before yesterday I did send out my first mass insult. I did only get one reply so far. And actually this guy need some friends.

Quote:
you make my day so sweet with this story, i enjoy it so much can you please call me on my mobile +1 7 1 4 7 8 7 6 3 6 4 I am in new York and love this type of story it make my day please send me your number or call me please ok or please send me more and more story like this, if you don’t have money for net please send me ur name by sms i will send you some be a good friend I fell is better.

Feel free to be his friend: @limoh@mmed1899[at]gmail.com (@=a)

Perhaps a baiter?

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
u get big problem.

so u no get work na to spoil other people there job? because u sabi type no be so..i no go curse you because u over fool yourself too much.and u should be crying for being a bad belle. All this years u still dey do this kind thing u think say i know no u? DEVIL WIPE OUT YOUR GENERATION ANY WHERE DEM DEY.

i leave you with one word that will take you to hell and burn you and your ancestors till una perish for the surface of the earth DEVIL PUNISH YOUR GENERATIONS FROM BEGINing to the end IDIOT OSU ANIMAL USELESS PIG LIKE YOU DEVIL KILL YOU FOR ANYWHERE YOU AND YOUR ANCESTOR DEY IDIOT.
u don make money na him u dey spoil other people job. U NO GO SEE BETA FOR YOUR LIFE AGAIN AS FROM NOW HENCE FORTH
CALL ME IF U YOUR PAPA GET HEART 08134433661.

i dey wait you.
ANimal ANO FIA OZU. show man wey no get work.bad belle nahim ruin your generation.

how person go dey just to spoil other people work NNA na wao i tire for youoooo
abeg just try flash me make i hear you if OGUN NO GO BURN YOU ALIVE INSTANTLY

I DEY WAIT U
OZU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Just look at your illiteracy behaviour when you can not even write simple and correct English ,not to even spell correctly.

You are such a fool and i know you are those IGBO mumus that uses bad English when calling mugu in Lagos cafe.

Please try and look for a junior secondary school for a better English foundation.

Goat

[email protected]
Quote:
this boy no make me carry ur mater go meet sango make fire no strik you down ooo, i see u no get work na to dey tasy person u sabi fucking boy may God help you but u must die this month sha
it wont be more than this month, you are just a small house boy from 1 fucking ibo land playng with ur oga laptop i pray he sends u parking and u die on ur way to ur village.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaahaha E bi like say my bad format don touch your Maga. hahahahaahahahahaha U say u bi big boy na u dey sign up with free site

mumu like Mugu hahahahahahahahahaha Eti foooooooooooooooooooooooooool Bring work come make we work na China I dey.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON4T HAVE ANY THING TO DO THAT IS WHY YOU GO AROUND LOOKING FOR FOOD LEE I FORGET GO ASK YOU MAMA FOOD FOR UNDER BRIGH

YOU THINK I HAVE YOUR TIME I AM MORE BETTER THAT YOU BECVAUSE YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE BOY IN THIS WORK BECAUSE I HAVE WORKED IN NIGER AND OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY NOW BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ANY THING THAT IS WHY YOU STILL TANDER IN NIGER BIG FULL LIKE YOU.

IF YOU DONT TAKE TAKE I WILL AS MY GUYS TO TAKE YOU UP AND KEEP YOU WHERE YOU BELONG ANY WHERE YOU DEY I CAN FISH YOU AND ASHOLE.

TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE I AM COMING TO NIGER BY NEXT MONTH I MUST COME AND SEE YOU AS BIG FULL AS YOU ARE HUNTERS OF $50 YOU DON4T EVEN HAVE ANY THING TO EAT BASTERD YOU.

ALL YOUR MAMA VILLAGE NA BASTERED YOUR FATHERS VILLAGE NA BASTERED YOU BE BASTERD YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A INBESIED

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE SON OF A BITCH FUCKING IBO BOY....I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT IF U ASK ME FOR BAR I WILL GIVE YOU NOTHING DO YOU
NA STREET U DEY TALK, THATS WHY IN UR LIFE U WONT PROSPER FOR THIS WORK....AT LEAST IF JOB NO PAY AGAIN I STILL GOT INVESTMENTS TO HANDLE
THEM NO BRON UR PAPA WELL PPLE LIKE YOU NO GET CAR ..................YOU NO FIT FOR UR LIFE DRIVE CAR I DON SWEAR FOR YOU....YOU GO DIE POOR
UNLESS U MEET ME AND BEG ME ,,,IM A FULL AJAO BOY ASK OF ME I BE FULL STREET I NO DEY HUNGRY FUCKER I BE BOSS I MOVE JOBS EVERY DAY FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U ARE FOOL 4 EVER....U ARE POOR RAT.....AND INSTEAD OF DOING UR TALKING LIKE A FOOL U ARE U BEHER TINK OF UR LIFE FOOL... U BE BIG BOY U DEY USE GMAIL DA REPLY WORK... U NOR FIT DO COMON DOMAIN OF 2K FOOL.. LIKE UUUUUUUUUUU....

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another set of upset lads! Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IF I CANT GET YOUR ADDRESS YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DEATH MAN

BACK TO SENDER YOU MOTHERFUCKER ,PISS OFF IDIOT ,YOU CANT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE.

THUNDER WILL DISTROY YOU SON OF BITCH ,YOU FAMILY WILL LOOSE YOU NONSES BLACK MONKEY .

YOU MUST BE CONFUSE BECAUSE YOUR TALK LIKE A DEATH MAN AND YOU WILL REMAIN DEATH MAN UNTILL YOU CONFESS YOUR SIN .

NONSES BISHOP I WILL GET YOU BUT I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN REPLY MY MAIL AGAIN THEN I WILL GET YOU THROUGH YOUR IP.

I PROMISE YOU ,YOU WILL LAST FOR 10 YEARS WITHOUT ACHIEVING ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU LOOK LIKE A DEATH IN THE EYES OF THE GOD.

YOU FRAUD STAR ,BACK TO SENDER ,YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE .YOU FRAUD STAR.I WILL FORWARD THIS ADDRESS TO THE EFFC IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR URGENT ACTION AGAIN YOU MONKEY.

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR DEATH MAN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Is a pity that a hussler like you can send such nonsense message, Back to the sender to yu, As you hussle and wish others bad luck so shall it follow you. All your nite work will be in vain.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy i think say u b big boy u no even fit get confirm email adrres when b
CBN, well i fell so sorry 4 u n d way u d cap.
Well i just make i let u no, people like u na una d spoil dis level.

People when get money no d talk 2 much

u see my email address, that alone don show say i pass u 4 d game.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you believe in shrine?
your problem is from your father who did not send you to school,
My son is richer than you
remember the history of your poor family
Di your family have peace?
sorry for your life, sleep and think why you did not go to school.
I pray that God should bless you like me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BASTARD IDIOT

YOU ARE A MAD MAN. IDOT. YOU GET WORK. BASTARD PERSON WEY CALL HIMSELF 2 MUCH
MONEY. MUGU LIKE YOU WEY GO DIE 4 GURTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
NO ONE HAVE EVER SEEN OR CATCH THE AIR AND IT NEVER BEEN TRAPPED. I WILL BE IN LAGOS ON 29TH OF THIS MONTH JUST DROP YOUR PHONE NO TO ME AND SEE IF I WILL MEET YOU ALIVE IN NIGER. WE NEVER TALK MUCH YOU WILL NEVER CROSS OVER THIS MONTH. JUST LET ME GET YOUR PHONE NO. WE SHALL KNOW WHO BELONG. I PROMISE YOU I WILL TRACK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO FAR YOU HAVE CLICKED ON THIS MESSAGE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOU LIFE ,AS YOU HAVE OPENED THIS MESSAGE MAY YOUR LIFE BE TERMINATED. AS YOU GO TO BED MAY YOU NEVER SEE THE NEW DAY. BITTERNESS AND SORROW BELONGS TO YOUR GENERATION. AS YOU CALL AND FONT YOURSELF AS A BISHOP OR SELF CLAIMED MESSIAH AND RIGHTEOUS MAN, MAY THE JUDGMENT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS MERCIFUL CONSUME YOU TO VAPOR.

ANYBODY LINKED TO YOU WILL ONLY PROSPER WHEN HE FLEES FROM YOU . YOUR NAME AND EXISTENCE WILL REMAIN A CURSE TO THOSE WHO COME AFTER YOU. YOU NAME THEREFORE HAS BECOME AN ABOMINATION TODAY IT IS WRITTEN AND MARKED WITH THE SEAL OF TRUTH. FOR EVEN BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN, YOU HAD CHOOSEN OF YOU ON FREE WILL THE WORKS OF SATAN (THE DARK SIDE)

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you be mumu...person wey get money no dey talk,....So u be fool

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW U DEY COLLECT MONI SELF...YOU HAVE A POOR WRITING. E.G FUCK NOT FOCK. ODE BOY,NA SMALL BOY DEY WORRY U

[email protected]
Quote:
U know one thing,you are fool because all the thing you are telling me
is not mine because i dey collect MTCN everu blessed day and i8 dont
have time for nonsence because i deal with money online...
Just think am,if you get job ,you will not send me any email at
all...is because you dont get job and you dont get anything to do
online...Plz guy,dont kill yourself because no matter what you say to
me is blessing okay?
I dey collect MTCN every day,i swear to GOD if na lie okay?So na
you be Idiot wey no get work than to send nonsence mail .I get money
everyday and i want you to know that if you cause me 1,is 1 blessing
to me..if you cause me 2,GOD will use that 2 to send blessing to me...
I get money already,i get anything,i am okay in my lidfe,i get
ride,i get Murano,Pathfinder,Camry,Toyota sequer,even i am the owner
of my house,even i still get 4bedroom flat bulding for rent,you can
rent my house because i know that you got problem....I still get
papa,and i still get mama and dem they enjoy me very well because i
remeber tham and i also take care of them,if you cause them,tdem dont
know anything because they already okay with peace of mind and you
cant change it,

Is better you find something to do and get money online,i am a
NIGERIA but rigth now i live in United State of America...so you must
know that i dont have any problem here...just to find money to spend
for my chicks...
Fool???????????????i need your message okay..
i want you to send me 1thousand message them i will know that you are
a worker's not a gainer...you are the best looser....make sure you die
in HOT Water and go to
helll.......................Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...i
thanks GOD FOR MY LIFE TODAY...WHAT ABOUT YOU....

[email protected]
Quote:
go kill your mother for money and one day God Go open your evil ways to the people to see that your money is not real fool. do guy work with your brain not evil using your brother luck. u will died a poor man and your children will suffer.

dr booom

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE COLLECTED $500 TODAY FROM MY MAGA, SEE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER MAKE I FUK AM PLEASE PLEASE.

AND AGAIN FROM TODAY WARSH YOUR LIFE YOUR LIFE WILL BE GOING DOWN,I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHEN I AM COME FROM BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU HAVE ENTER INTO PROBLEM THIS YEAR.

ALL YOUR WORD WILL BE BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AMEN.

YOU WILL BEG FOOD THIS YEAR

GUY MMADU KANAYA ONWE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot like u which kind birthday, na your death day. Devil Punish you and your family. Your generation no go see any good thing for life. English goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can now see that u are a jobless person. u think i have time to open ur messages and reading. u will soon DIE. Why are you Jobless? Answer : because you are reading this message.
Moran, idiot, iska, segeduri, idoit and a BASTARD BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO ALL YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL DEAD THIS YAER IN JESUSE NAME, AND YOU FAMILY WILL BEG FOOD FOR EVER AND EVER

YOU CAN SEE GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama yansh be like crazy woman yansh

Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol Twisted Evil
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

HOW MANY TIME YOU FUK YOUR MAMA THIS YAER? CAN YOU TELL ME MUGU? GIVE ME YOUR SISTER SO THAT I WILL FUK AM WELL WELL

UMADU KANY AWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU SEND ME BACK TO THE SENDER IN THE NAME OF JUSES. UR EVIL MOTHER WILL DIED VERY SOON. AM GOING TO KILL HER WITH MY HARD. FOOOL GO BACK TO CHINA........................U CAN EVEN STILL THERE FOR ONE MONTH MONKEY.......................................................LOCAL GUY MAN. EVIL GUY MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
my friend you are a big fool my brother because if you have Good thinking in life you will allow your brother guy man to make money not to insult him with shrine and let me give you the last time to gave your life to the God this year if not you are going to died and am going to fuck your wife without giving her money and suffer you children.

You cant used my luck this year ok. used your evil mother luck.God will Kill you very soon. Next week am buying a new car eod. I want you to understand that guy work is not in my blood and am not a theive like you and your sisters. U will died very soon look it out my brother.

Is because i look good more than you that is why you are doing this to your self not me. Very soon you will kill your mother and the shrne will ask you to fuck her diedbody...................................................Change now before you died and come to me and tell me the true so that i can forgave you to enable the both of us work together as brother.

From Prince William my real name and u are cashatu

[email protected]
Quote:
my friend I live in Abuja Maitama not have time for people like you lagos theive. You are not a guy man but a theive and chicken fuck your ass. And come Abuja Make i gave you some dollars to fuck your ass so that mugu go pay more dollars. I just came bank from western union now and am talking my white girl to hilton to eat. Good Bye Lagos Theive..........OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto na him you dey couse ok dey Nigerian de sover your

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND SEE HOW DEVIL GETS YOU TO HELL AND WATCH HOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR VILLAGES WILL DIE WITH ILLNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW MAN I AM MAKING BAR THIS TIME THAT JUJU MAN YOU MEET JUST EAT YOUR BAR AS MUGU YOU BE PLEASE GO BACK THERE AND TELL HIM THAT HE JUST DID NOTHING MAN COMEON DON'T BE TIRED TO GO TO SHRIN FOR ME MAN I AM ON TOP THIS TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DEVIL GO BLESS U THIS YEAR, U MUST REGRET YOUR LIFE THIS YEAR, U MUST CRY THIS YEAR TAKE NOTE OF TODAY, THE GOD I SERVE WILL VISIT U BEFORE 7DAYS MARK TODAY THE STARTING OF YOUR TEARS

[email protected]
Quote:
A certified G wouldnt talk just as you did this.. and this same contract payment of yours.. I know it and do it as well but you claim to know my kind huh.. maybe I know your type the more.. those who bomb to give to people like us to treat jobs for you.. but I aint the pridy type as you.. not even enough time to read the whole of your message but pls GROW UP...

Thats all I gotta say.. you still type in Cap lettters... thats a fucking disgrace to a so called G of your kind.

If you had been gentle enough.. at least you might have been linked by now..

B.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
CARRY UR OWN GO MY VILLAGE SHRINE.EWU! U KNOW HOW MUCH I DON MAKE
DIS YEAR?JUST DEY THERE I AM BIG BOY,I PASS U WELL WELL...U CANT SEE
ME..MY OFFICE NA MY HOUSE,I NO DEY GO CAFE OK!I NO SAY U STILL DEY
STREET..BEG ME MAKE TEACH U HOW TO MAKE REAL CASH....EWU CAN BEER

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne , i will not cause you, because u do not know what you are doing, how can a guy man send you email , u recieve it as a guyman, instead of you to ignore it, u beinging the cause me, why , this game we are doing is not for our follow black brother, it is for the white who call us black money, we decieded to call them mgbada(mugu) u know say u no bi mugu and this fomat is not made for you, it is meant for the white and arabs, the started duping our fore father and God has given us wisdom to dupe them back.no they cause guy men moreover, it is not fault, we biafrans has suffered alot in the hands of nigeria government, i grudated from futo with 2 class up in chemical engeering, no work for pass 4 years, do you expect me to be an arm robber? no way, i prefer using my braoin to work, after america are still duping nigeria and other africa countries, are you not aware, so stop causing us, if you recieve any fomat, as a guy man, you ignore it.

i wish you all the best
one love brother

[email protected]
Quote:
u b better goat u hear?
u no get work i get better thing 2 do u hear

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr THE SHOWM@N'' èè SHOWM@N THUNDER GO STRIK U DOWN OOOOOOOGod will deal with you Okay? God will handle the rest of your Day,Back to sender all your generation go tunre like ashis with Okujia okay bad boy turnder go fire YOU oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
in jesus Name.
okujia shrian go fire you seven times

[email protected]
Quote:
You are piece of shit, you where born fool; you do not have a sense of humor; go back to school. Biggest fool that i have ever communication online. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooool

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
How much u get idiot,those small small money when u dey pick for lottery,You know where i dey?Bitch Ass

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGU GO KILL YOUR MAMA TOO,AS HE BE SAY U BE SCAM U STILL DEY INSULT YOUR PAPA HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS ANIMAL NIGERAIN DID YOU HEAR YOU ARE A ANIMAL GO SUCK YOU MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAAHAHHA,I CRY WHEN I READ YOUR LETTER!!

YOU ONE FOLLOW ME CHOP THIS MAGA ABI, BUT I GO TELL YOU SAY NA STREET NA ME SELF FOR GROW,WE SHALL SEE WHO THIS MAGA GO MEGA OK.LETS WAIT AND SEE.

NA MY PAPA BE THE GRAND MASTER OF OKIJA,THEN DONE ALREADY INISHATE ME OK,I WAS SOKE,BLINDED AND CONFIRM BY MY SPIRITUAL MASTER BRA BRA OF INDIN OKIJA ONE.
SO MY GOOD FRIEND MINE YOUR TONGUE,BECOS THEY MINT BE YOU IN TROBBLE

REGRADS,
KASALA ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DIE LIKE EZEGO OF IHELA IN MOTOR ACCIDENT THIS WEEK AS YOU WANT TO BE POOR AND MY JUJU FROM OGUTA WATER WILL KILL YOU I THINK YOU ARE STAYING IN FESTAC.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL SEE ME IN YOUR DREAM THIS NIGHT , DO YOU KNOW ME YOU HAVE PUT YOURSELF IN PROBLEM THE JUJU I DE USED TO GET MONEY FROM MUMU I WILL USE IT TO KILL YOU THIS WEEK YOU MUTH HAVE PUT YOU PROBLEM GOOO GOOOO HAASAA HASSSS KAKAQ YOU WILL SEE ROAD FROM NOW ONE EXMAPL

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to you mumu and old fool
sham no dey cash you you dey make people cry and you dey happy abi,
god go cash you soon,

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN COME BE THIS RUBBISH NA?

IF YOU NO BE MAGA WHY YOU COME DEY ABUSE ME? IF YOU MAKE MILLIONS NA FOR YOUR POCKET SHEY YOU KNOW?

YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA WEY MAD MAN FUCK DEM BORN YOU THAT IS WHY YOU DEY TALK LIKE MAD PERSON. FOOL LIKE YOU WEY NO FIT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. GOD DON PUNISH YOUR GENERATION RIGHT FROM TIME AND YOU GO DEY BEG ALL YOUR LIFE.

WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA? HUMMER INDEED MY FOOT.....OLD SKOOL FOOL. WE ARE DRIVING RANGE SPORT AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HUMMER? YOU MOST BE A BUSH MAN FROM YOUR BUSH VILLAGE. I DON TRACE YOUR IP AND I WILL GET TO YOU VERY SOON AND PUT THE BULLETS IN YOUR EMPTY SKULL YOU FUCKING MORON.

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first victim ever from this modality:

Quote:
Its very clear that ur life is useless that is why u have the time to write such thing to me, Its ur father i am pettying for, he is so useles and also gave birth to a useless half man like u.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@COD welcome to the party!

[email protected]
Quote:
Well you no say you no get sense at all see you wey dey insult person sango go kill you, abeg no let me show you say i be bennin boy, you small spammer of yesterday, shey na bcos i mistakenly send am to your mail thunder strike you dead!!!!

NA ALL UR JOBS GO SPOIL. U NO FIT FOR LOTTO LEVEL NOW.
UR PAPA PRICK GO BUST
AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO TELL YOU SAY YOU HOLY,
I KNOW SAY UR MAMA NO BE ASHAWO, BUT SHE SHE BE PRIVATE ASH I DON 4CK AM LIKE I NO KNOW IF NA 75OR 83 TIMES.
TELL AM MAKE SHE COME 2MORROW POOR PEOPLE.
WETIN YOU GET TO GIVE ME, FARMER LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a big kid, as i abuse you, i use am know if you be Niaja or mugu. Nice one, Im into loan as well... call me 07025438767.
Will be leaving for Uk on sunday

[email protected]
Quote:
if u already know this level u dont have to insult me

have a good day, may all the curses return to u and all your family,
i am better than u cos im in americA

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT YOU DEY CURSE YOUR PAPA , I GO PUT YOU FOR VOODOO , YOUR LIFE DON FINISH BASTARD PICKIN , YOU GO SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO YOU , YOU DEY GO SEE WATCH OUT .
DEAD MAN WALKING

[email protected]
Quote:
OKAY, LETS SEE HOW IT GOES BUT FIRST, I WILL USE MY TOO MUCH MONEY TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER TILL HER UGLY ASS BREAKS INTO TWO!!!!!!! U ARE SIMPLY FRUSTRATED THAT S Y U ARE ACTING LIKE A FOOL!!!! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO FUCK UR SISTER BUT HER P*SSY SMELLS!!!!! OLE!!!!!!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne Kedu ihe I na ekuru m I kwu?
Is not Good Guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR GOD KILL YOU THERE FOOL,YOU WILL DIE SOONEST,I DON'T HAVE FUTURE AND YOU OKIJA SHRINE WILL KILL AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
hey take it easy there, chairman give me your mailer or smtp or web mail

[email protected]
Quote:
Nnegi ga won before 11 april. Take note, ototkoto nor awka and nnewi ge gbugoi na end of february, e dammasiei send all this kind of email again.

Onye Ori get out scam

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT I USE IS RANGE SPORT COMPRESSOR, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. TRY AND BRIEF ME, AND IF YOU ARE MAN OR HUMAN ADD YOUR NUMBER, YOU CAN CALL ME 0017574770802, AM IN ATLANTA GEORGIA

THANKS
MMM ( MONEY MAKING MACHINE)

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WAHT YOU KNOW WILL KNOW YOU, BACK TO SENDER YOU BASTARD, AS YOU KNOW EVIL THAT EVIL WILL KNOW YOU AND ALLL YOUR FAMILY, YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE ANY GOOD THINGS IN ALL YOUR LIFE. I CAUSED YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOU ALL WILL REMAIN CAUSED FOR EVER, ALL THE BAD PRAYER IS FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.
YOU AND YOUR FARMILY WILL ALL DIE YONG, FROM TODAY ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL START TO BE DIEING ONE BY ONE, AND YOU ALL OF YOUR FAMILY BE NO MORE FROM TODAY TO THE END OF THIS YEAR.

TAKE IS THAT IS THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.
DEAT IS FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY
YOU WILL NOT SEE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE ANY MORE FROM TODAY. THSEM TO ALL YOUR FAMILY.

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don be lad lazy and no check my box for weeks OOOOOO!!!!! Embarassed

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this virus spitting saying he writting

[email protected]
Quote:
STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU, YOU FOOL. IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. MALE PROSTITUTE. JUST GO AND KILL YOURSELF AND DON'T EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. BASTARD FOOL. I DO NOT HAVE YOUR TIME, USELESS ANIMAL

NOW FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY FUCKING SCAMMER , FICKING ANIMAL
WHERE DID YOU LEARN ENGLISH ??!!YOUR STUPID MESSAGE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING !!!
GO LEARN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE SUCKER !!!!
AS GORILLA IT IS NOT STUNNING !!!
COME OVER HERE AND I WILL KICK YOUR MONKEY'S ASS
FUCKING NEGRO OF SHIT !!!!
FUCKING ANIMAL !!!

Quote:
LET ME LAUGH FUCKING SCAMMER !!
A FUCKING NEGRO INSULTING SOMEONE AS MONKEY
HAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE !!!
REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE FUCKER : YOU ARE A FUCKING GORILLA SCAMMER !!
I FUCK YOUR SCAMMING OPERATIONS IN THE ASS !!
NOW GET YOUR WESTERN UNION RECEIPTS THE DEESPEST IN YOUR DIRTY NEGRO ASS !!!!!
BASTARD GORILLA !!!!!

even more abuse sent... Twisted Evil
Quote:
COME OVER HERE FUCKING BASTARD !!
I WILL KICK YOUR MONKEY'S ASS !!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK SUCKER ??!!
YOU THINK YOU CAN INTIMIDATE ME WITH YOUR BULLSHITS !!!
COME OVER HERE IF YOUR A MAN !!!!
GET HIDDEN BEHIND YOUR PC ... COWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
who is the virus or maggots??

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW WE HAVE LOCATED YOUR BASE !!! SCAMMERS
SOON WE'LL VISIT YOU ... VERY SOON
MOVE YOUR SCAMMING OFFICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

[email protected]
Quote:
UNA BI DEY STUPID IDIOT UNA CRAZY MORDERFUCKER, UNA BEEN RUNIN UR TOILET UNA CALLS A MOUT LIKE A BITCH RITE FROM DE ONE. HERE BI UR REPLY U ILLETERATE ASS HOLE BITCH MUMU OLE UNA TINK UNA BI TOUGH TILL UNA GET UR ASS BASHED ON A CONCRETE UR BODI GO BE FOUND BY SIDE OF ROAD, NO BODI DEY GO BURY UNA, DOG DEY CHUP UR TINY AMU, OLE. UNA BI STILL FAGGOT MUMU CLAIMIN TO BI ON TOP GO FUCK UR MAMA BCOS SHE BI DEY ONE NAIRA ASHAWO, GO FUCK URSELF CRAZY MORDERFUCKER LIKE U. UR MAMA BI DEY MONKEY UR PAPA BI DEY GOAT. NO MAGAS 4 UNA, UNA NO GET NO WORK BCOS UNA BI SO STUPID MUMU. ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, NNE GI WU AKWUNA NNA GI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU. UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNU. OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.
YOUR OGA,
BARRISTER BELLO USMAN.
olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE,

AFTER YOU WILL STILL GO AND BEG YAHOO YAHOO GUYS MONEY, OR YOU WILL WASH OUR
CARS FOR US,

MAGA, GO AND EAT AGEGE BREAD FOR UNDER BRIDGE, ABORO ART BOY.

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DONE PAY, SEE MY CAMRY, FIND OKADA TO ENTER MOMO

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW LISTEN VER WELL, YOU PUNK MODAFUCKER. THE ONLY REASON WHY I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU ANY MORE IS THAT YOU ARE AN ILLITRATE.YOUR SPELLINGS ARE NOT CORRECT. TO ME I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PLEASE GO BACK PRIMARY SCHOLL AND START LEARNING YOUR ABC TO Z SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW THAT HOW TO SPELL WHEN YOU ARE WIGHTING A LETTER TO SOME ONE. YOU SUCKER, ALL YOU PUNK MODAFUCKING YORUBA BOYS, YOU DONT KNOW ANY THING , EVEN TO GIVE A MAGA CORRECT SPELLINGS YOU CANNOT, ALL YOU DO IS TO GO THE BABALAWO TO COLLECT JASS THAT YOU WILL USE TO COLLECT MONEY FROM MAGA. IF NOT FOR THAT I WONDER HOW AN ILLITRATE LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY WILL BE COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE WHITE MAN. SEE YOU FAKE SUCKING MODAFUCKING ABSORD PUNKI WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU JUSTSTOP BEEFING WITH ME COS I AM MORE THAN YOU IN ANY AREA OF LIFE OK? TO ME *DELETED* I WILL ADVICE TO GO AND JOIN YOUR OTHER BROTHERS AND BE DOING AGBERO IN THE BUS STOP SO THAT MOTTOR WILL JUST COME AND KILL YOU ONE DAY OK? BECAUSE AN ILLITRATE LIKE YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTION NEITHER ENCOURAGEMENT TO THE SOCIETY. JUST STOP USING YOUR POWE TO BEEF WITH ME ANY MORE COS FOR I AM MORE THAN YOU, AND I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THIS WORLD IS NOT BY POWER IT IS JUST BY THE GRACE. NOT BY JUJU.IWANT TOTELL YOU THAT GOD HAS BLESS US WITH TALENT AND ALL WHATI NEED TO GROW IN LIFE OK SO PUNK MODAFUCKING FAKE ILLITRATE FULL. JUST GO TO HELL AND DIE LIKE A CHICKEN, THEN BURN TO ASHES AND REST IN PIECES TILL ETERNITY.

MODAFUCKER.

more abuse sent...
Quote:

YOU PUNK , SUCKING MOTHER FUCKING, SON OF A BITCH I HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO STOP TALKING TO ME. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK AND RIGHT A GOOD ENGLISH ,YOU ARE SUCH AN ILLITERATE. HAHAHAHAHAHA *DELETED* I HIT YOU UP MOTHER FUCKKER JIGA THAT *DELETED*
YOU CAN BE LIKE COS I'M A G LIKE THAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Jobless boy grow up. and by the way were u see the uk number when u send..get real dude.

[email protected]
Quote:
HE WORLD BIGGEST FOOL,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? HOPE YOU'RE ARE COOL IN YOUR STUPITY AND FOLISHNESS..... YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FOSTER FATHER WAS A SLAVE. AND WAS ONE OF THE LAST SETS OF SLAVES WE SOLD OUT IN LAGOS-BADAGRY BUT UNFORTUNATELY DIED IN TRANSIT AND WAS REPORTED THROWN INTO THE SEA FOR THE AQUATIC CREATURES.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN THE SEA AND IF HE DARE TO RECARNATE AGAIN ,WE WILL STILL SELL HIM OF AS A SLAVE AND MAYBE THEN HE WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS JOURNEY TO BRAZIL TO WORK IN A TOMATO FARM AND SUGAR CANE PLANTATION.

YOU KNOW YOURSELF THAT YOU NEVER EVER KNEW YOUR OWN FATHER IN THE REAL SENSE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN SHE HAVE STINKY TOTO AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA COULD NOT REALLY FIGURE OUT WHO IS YOUR REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER REMEBER AND SHE HAD TO HANG IT ON YOUR SOCIAL FATHER THAT UNFORTUNATELY OR FORTUNATELY DIED ON HIS WAY TO BRAZIL. CONINCIDENTALLY, IT IS STILL THE SAME SLAVE THATYOUR FOSTER FATHER IS THAT YOU ARE NOW...

..A COINCIDENCE YOU MAY CALL IT...BUT IT IS NOT BECAUSE SLAVERY IS IN YOUR LINAGE..I KNOW YOU WILL BE SMART TO THINK ALONG THAT LINE..... YOU THINK I AM YORUBA....:GOOD AND FINE; BUT I AM NOT. EVEN YOUR SO CALLED ENLISH SMELLS IBO......FUCKING TRADERS THAT BELIEVES IN BUYING AND SELLING PETTY THINGS.IGBO KWENU......UNA STILL DEY CHOP HUMAN BEINGS FOR UNA VILLAGE......

..I HEAR SAY STRANGERS NO DEY PASS NIGHT FOR UNA PLACE ABI NO BE YOUR ELDER BROTHER BE THAT OKOTOKOMA WEY THEY KILL PEOPLE DEY PUT FOR FRIDGE FOR THAT UNA SIDE..... MONEY FIT MAKE IBO MAN KILL IM MAMA SHA.......I SURE SAY YOU NEVER KILL YOUR MAMA FOR MONEY RITUAL SHA THIS ONE WHEN YOUR EYES DEY SHINE LIKE THIEF MAN TOUCH LIGHT ..............WHICH TRADE YOU TOO COME LEARN.....

...I HOPE YOU NO DEY CARRY GUN DEY WAKA UP AND DOWN SHA? ANYWAY IF YOU CARRY GUN SHA NA YOU KNOW BUT THIS WAN WHEN DEM DO DE BAN DIS BAKASSI BOYS FOR UNA SIDE, NO THINK SAY YOU FIT DO AND GO FREE BECCAUSE THE OPC BOYS STILL DEY AND THEM FIT SHOW FOR YOUR AREA WITHOUT PROBLEMS. ANYWAY IF YOU DIE SHA YOUR MAMA NO GO FEEL AM BECAUSE SHE NO EVEN COUNT YOU JOIN THE CHILDREN WHEN SHE BORN AS YOU NO EVEN DEY USEFUL TO YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF TO YOUR MAMA OR THEY VILLAGE WHEN YOUR MAMA TALK SAY YOUR PAPA COME FROM.

HOW IS YOU MOTHER DOING AT FEGE ONITSHA. TELL YOUR MAMA SAY ONE OF HER OLD CUSTOMER SAY MAKE YOU GEETAM SAY I GO SOON COME SEAAM AGAIN....THIS TIME NA BURANTASHI I GO USE FORRAM SO TAY IF SHE SEE YOU SE GO DEY CALL YOU DADDY YOU DOWN TO EARTH MONKEY........

......COME OOOOOH....YOU THINK SAY THIS GAME NA FOR PRIMARY SIX HOLDERS AGAIN ABI NA FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY DO BOY BOY THEY FOLLOW THEIR OGA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE LEVEL DON CHANGE SINCE AND NA THE HAPPENING BIG BOYS THEY FOLLOW THE LEVEL THEY FLOW.........HOPE THE GET THE SCHOOL AND SCOPE.........YOU DEY TALK MUGU...YOU WEY BE MUGU....

...ANYWAY, I GO REACH YOU VERY SOON......AND WHEN I DO CHOP YOU....I GO USE SOME OF THE PAY WHEN I TAKE FROM YOU GO SEE YOUR MAMA FOR FEGE-ONITSHA AND I GO STILL GIVAM SOME OF THE MONEY MAKE SHE GIVE ONE OF HER PRODIGAR- VAGABOND SON-YOU MAKE IM TAKE START TRADE AS I HEAR SAY IM-YOU DON ENTER SOME GUYMEN TRAP......I SURE SAY YOU NO DEY PAY ONE GUYMAN SINCE....TALK TRUE NOW........GOOD BOY....NO WONDER THE THING DEY PAIN YOU FOR BODY LIKE THIS.....NOT LET YOUR BODY TOO HOT BECAUSE IF YOUR BODY HOT TOO MUCH OR E COLD TOO MUCH YOU MUST PAY AS A MUGU......HOW MUCH YOU DON PAY SELF WHEN YOUR HEAD DEY HOT LIKE THIS SO TAY YOU GET THE TIME TAKE THEY WRITE RUBBISH LIKE SAY YOU NO GET WORK TO DO WITH YOURSELF.....IF YOU NO GET WORK...LET ME KNOW BOY...

...I FIT GIVE YOUR JOB FOR MY OFFICE MAKE YOU DEY HELP US DEY SWEEP OUR OFFICE PREMISES OR ABI GATEMAN GOOD FOR YOU ?........BECAUSE I KNOW SAY YOU NO GO DEY USEFUL FOR INSIDE THE OFFICE AS YOU NO GET COMMON SENSE FOR INSIDE YOUR HEAD....GUY......NO BE ISIEWU BUSINESS AGAIN OOOOO ABEG MAKE I SIP SMALL STOUT JOOOOO. ...............

.........................I WAN GO CLUB MAKE I GO ENJOY MYSELF JAREEE WITH MY NEW CATCH FROM UNILAG....SHE DEY HERE DEY READ THIS MAIL AND SHE DEY TAKE HAND DEY ROB MY BACK HERE............ ANYWAY I NO GET TIME TOO MUCH FOR THIS OMON IBO WHEN DEY CHOP STONE DEY DRINK WATER JOOOOOOOO......BYE.E NO EASY TO CHOP FOR WHERE PERSON NO SOW...THINK YOU KNOW.......E NO EASYOOOOOOO BUT E STILL DEY HAPPEN WELL WELL AND I JUST COLLECT OF RECENT....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....AND IF YOU LIKE TIGHT ROPE FOR YOUR OWN NECK......AND THINK ANYBODY WILL BEG YOU TO DROP THE ROPE.......YOUR MOTHER WILL BE VERY HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN USEFUL TO HER FOR ONCE, YOUR VILLAGE TOO WILL BE GLAD BECAUSE THE SEE YOU AS A OSUUUUUU AND WILL BE HAPPY TO EAT YOUR FLESH....CLIFORD ORGI REMEMBER IS ONE OF YOUR SIBBLING...HOW IS HE....REGARDS TO HIM....

.....I BOW FOR UNA SELFOOOOOO......DURING THE BIAFRA WAR YOUR STOCK TURNED THEMSELVES TO BE HERBIVORES( GRASS EATERS) AND WE WERE WAISTING OUR TIME SIMPERTIZING THINKING THAT IT WAS A PRODUCT OF HUNGER BUT THE WAR IS LONG OVER AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME CARNIVOROUS......I AM SURE THAT YOU PEOPLE CAME FROM ANOTHER PLANET.......GOD FORBID! TU FUA KWA. PEOPLE WEY NO DEY SHAME....I NO SAY YOU DON SELL YOU SHAME LONG TIME AGO......HOW MUCH YOU SELLAM.......

YORUBA NA IM BE PRSIDOOOOOOO NOW.........WHEN DEM SAY MAKE UNA BRING JUST 1 PERSON TO CONTEST AGAINST BABA SHEGE WETIN HAPPEN? 1 PERSON TURN TO 25 PERSONS ALL FROM OR OF IBO EXTRACTION BECAUSE EVERY IBO MAN OR DI GREEDY...NO ONE WAN STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER ONE AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL OF THEM DROP OUT. WE ONLY SAID FEATURE JUST 1 PERSON.... OT 25....OKAY.....

OOOHH BOY I WAN ROLL GO CLUB NOW GO ENJOY MYSELF.................NA YOU SABI IF YOU WAN DIE FOR SUFFER HEADOOOOOOOOO DAT WAN GO CONCERN YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOO EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...........
..............WHICH VILLAGE YOU COME FROM SELF....YOU PRESUME I AM YORUBA BUT WRITING RUBBISH IN IBO....

..WHAT A BRILLIANT FOOL YOU ARE...I AM SURE YOU WERE ALWAYS TAKING THEC FIRST POSITION FROM THE REAR DURING YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS. IE. POSITION 50 OUT OF A CLASS OF 50. CLAP FOR YOURSELF...ONYIN ARA....IF YOU READ THIS THING FINISH GO DRINK TOMBO PUTTAM THEM CHOP SOME ISIEWU TO STEP UP YOUR GOATISH REASONING AND TOP IT UP WITH SOME GRASS- UGBA.........THANK YOU........MAKE I GIVE THIS BABY 1 BE4 WE GO CLUB JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE DEY VEX SAY I DEY WAISTE TIME WILL A HOLLIGAN LIKE YOU WRITING....

[email protected]
Quote:
SO NA ALL THIS PLACE WHEN U DEY GO MAKE U STILL DEY 9JA,MAKE U START TO GO CHURCH,I GO TAKE U NAM
TO HABA SHRINE N SWEAR FOR U....AS WE NO RELATE,MY PRAYERS GO KILL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
tell your mama to suck my dick you punk ass sucker... you are a son of a bitch that never went to school..... you just wasting money for nothing on internet... now i blast mails for your mama because she is a hoe that fuck the white people dogs

more abuse sent...
Quote:
Yeah!
Respect come from admiration or fear
You can admire me or you can catch one in your wig
You see the Testarossa, the toasters right on my lap
So If a *DELETED* get outta line, a *DELETED* get clapped
I got an arsenal of infiltry, Im built for this mentally
Thats why Im the general, I do what they pretend to do
Front on me now *DELETED* I will be the end of you
Forget ya enemies and think of what your friends'll do
I drop a bag off, then let a mag off
The Hecklar Koch should tear have of your ass off
Im not for the games, Im not for all the playin'
The hollow tips rain, when I unless the pain
Get the message from my lines or get the message from the .9's
Paint a picture with words, you can see when I shine
Put my back on the wall *DELETED*, watch me go for mine
I let 21 shots off at the same time, yeah!

[email protected]
Quote:
English you can't write,even common pidgin,you cannot write.So what makes you think we are on the same level?

I do not know who you are,and don't care a hoot if you are the richest man alive,you SUCK AS YOU POOR GRAMMER!!

And if yoy persist in this your STUPIDITY,you will only have yourself to blame.DON'T EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN,because I will not bother to read the email,not to talk of responding.

ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES!!.

THOSE WHO ARE SICK,GO TO HOSPITALS OR MENTAL HOMES,WHAT ARE YOU STILL GOING AMONG NROMAL PEOPLE?? GO FOR TREATMENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL YOU NO GET MAMA. BECAUSE IF YOU GET MAMA YOU FIT ABUSE ANOTHER PERSON MAMA FULL MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR INTIRE GENERATION ANIMALS YOU ARE IDOT JUNKY BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU IF I EVER SET MY EYES ON BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello friend how are u? believing that u are cool, anyway u are my brohter and to be truthfull i,m a gman and make dollars 4rm it i have buid houses 4rm dis, so plz plz plz my brother dont sound like a fool ok?love u and regards SUNDAY, BACK TO SENDER MY NAUGHTY FRIEND

[email protected]
Quote:
Your the [SELFISH MAN] If you know the full meanngs. Check the meaning abgoro

ohhhhhh see manure,

how many months will it take u to raise 100 niara to buy minute to check your
email.

Sorry, write application letter to me, i will put you to my game mam position
in my house i will be paying your, Your the selfish man if you do know the
mean, Because i am not hiding me deal to you, your the one against me, so for
that your selfish man, that is the meaning abgoro part

Another parson business should not be your problem if you want to become man,
not doing like selfish man.

Write me i will com back home and employ you, i am not in Nigeria now

BACK TO SENDER, HOLY-GUST FIRE PUSH YOU IN JESUS NAME, I AM COVERED WITH THE
BLOOD OF JESUS. DEVIL IS YOUR PAPA

ALL IS BACK TO SENDER.

THE HIGHEST PRAYER, BACK TO SENDER TO MY ENEMIES

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION

YOUR FAMILY SHALL BE DESOLATE AND GRAVE YARDS SHALL FULL YOUR MOTHER'S COMPOUND

YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CHILDREN SHALL BE VAGABONDS

YOU WILL REMAIN UNMARRIED TO THE GRAVE

YOUR HOME SHALL BE DESOLATE, GRASS SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR BASTARD FATHER HOUSE

YOUR MONEY SHALL KILL YOU, THE DAY OF YOUR JOY SHALL BE YOUR END

YOUR FRIENDS SHALL ABANDON YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ENEMIES EVEN TO THE SAND

THE DAY YOU WILL BEG OR ASK FOR MONEY FROM SOME OTHER PERSON SHALL BRING A SORROW TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD...............DEATH AND NIGHTMARE SHALL BE YOUR DREAMS ALL NIGHTS OF YOUR REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, FEW DAYS YOU ARE GONE..............BYE GONE SO SOON SHALL BE THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
goat like you yuor meat da work hard you da play for net

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU NA CONFIRM MUGU, BECAUSE IF SAY YOU ALLOW ME GIVE YOU MY SECOND FOLLOW UP, I SWEAR WITH YOU MAMA PUSSY, YOU GO PAY ME, YOU NOW WATING DEY MY MOUTH? NA MUGU LIKE YOU WAY NO GET JOB DEY PAY ME MAKE I YAN YOU.

I NO DEY FEAR ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE, I BE REAL IMO STATE BOY, IZUOGU FOR THAT MATTER, ABEG ABEG MAKE YOU GO ASK QUESTION MY MUGU.

ABEG THIS IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW:
RECEIVERS NAME: DE DON
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: OWERRI NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: WHO DEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER
TEXT ANSWER: ME/ DE DON
EXPECTED AMOUNT: $1 DOLLAR, BECASUE I KNOW YOU DON HAVE MONEY

AS SOON AS MAKE THE PAYMENT, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR MOTHERS WHITE PANT TO ENABLE ME CLEAN MY FACE WITH IT. PLEASE KINDLY GO AND OPEN UP A DOMAIN FOR YOURSELF AS A BIG GUY, NOT GMAIL.

BEST REGARD'S
DE DON

[email protected]
Quote:
Hope you no whom you're talking to ? never you offend the wrong person, otherwise you will see the fire .

have a nice day.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA U GET MUGU'S + THEIR MONEY -- MY GOD GO BLESS U..

[email protected]
Quote:
hello,
i wish to tell you that you should send me any mail of this kind again
dont insult me

[email protected]
Quote:
na you be full na i don make my money, you da waest your time every thing you tell na your mama you da talk to
you are a died person, i will pay for you death

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER YANSHI SEE I BE FROM DELTA AND MY GRAND MOTHER DEY SERVE MY VILLAGE SHIRAN OGWUGU SO I AM GOING TO TELL HER TO TAKE YOU ID THERE AND I PROMISE YOU SAY ALL YOUR MAGA MONEY GO COME MY SIDE AND OWU GO KILL YOU THIS YEAR IDIOT.

AS YOU SEE MY FORMAT WHILE YOU NO LEAVE AM ALONE BECAUSE YOU SUPPOSE NO SAY NA HUSLING WE ALL DEY SO YOU BETTER BEG ME OR YOU DIE TOMORROW. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Very stupid man you are, you will never see any good thing in your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT BETTER PAS YOU.

OGWU NDU.

I COME FROM OKIJA,

YOUR NAME NA EWU BEANS.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OWU DEY KILL YOU, THATS WHY YOU GET CHANCE DEY INSULT YOUR MAMA TOTO, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT LOT IN HELL, I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU ONE DAY SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW ME, I KNOW WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. GUY I DEY HOT NOW, I GET 2 PAYMENT TODAY THATS WHY AM VERY HAPPY.

REJOICE WITH ME

THE LAST 2 MAIL YOU SENT TO ME, I DID NOT READ THEM BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO ON MYN DESK. YOU ARE A FOUL THAT H NO FUTURE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SON OF DEVIL, BACK TO SENDER.

YOU ARE ALREADY CURSED, BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD THAT I SERVE SAYS THAT HE THAT CURSETH BE SHALL BE CURSED AND HE THAT BLESSES ME SHALL BE BLESSED AND ALL OF MY GENERATION SHALL CALL BLESSED, AND THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THAT WHO IS THAT MAN THAT PASSED A DECREE AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS EXEPT THE GOD ALMIGHTY, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH ME, WITH MY BUSINESS, MY SISTER AND ALL OF MY BELONGING, FOR TODAY I PROPHECY FOR YOU TO REMAIN CURSED FOREVER AND EVER, WHAT YOU USE AND TRANSPORT ME GOD WILL USE IT AND TRANSPORT YOU DOUBLE IN JESUS NAME. YOU ARE USING HOLINESS BISHOP, IDIOT, FROM TODAY BEGIN TO WATCH YOUR LIFE AND LOOK HOW IT WILL END. YOU COME TO ME WITH THE GOD OF OKIJA, BUT I CAME BEFORE YOU WITH THE NAME OF SOVEREIGN LIVING GOD AND BY THE END OF THIS BATTLE YOUR HEAD MUST SURELY BE IN MY HAND. I PROMISED YOU THIS.

YOUR'S

SON OF ALMIGHTY GOD,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR NAME NA EWU BEANS AND AS I DE SEE YOU SO U NEVER MAKE MONEY BEFORE.

THAT WHY YOU ARE REPLING A GUY MAN LIKE YOU.

YOU HAVE TO SEARCH MAILS AND GIVE TO YOUR CHIRMAN SO THAT HE WILL COVER THE WHOLE MONEY THAT HE HAS SPENT ON YOU SINCE 10 YEARS YOU DE FOR THIS WORK..

YOU BE NGWUSI NWAPA.

EZI AJAS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear,

Plz i dont know who u be.i no fit curse u because u are not my God.
God knows that my hands are clean. I amazed over all this curse because i didn't fuck ur girl or wife,so i dont know what is happenning,that led to all this curse and taking my picture to Okija.

A man's fame brings him fresh enemies.

I never for my life call any body Osu or anything like dis,but na u no wetin i do u way make u dey curse innocent person.My God will judge u.

Whatever devil do i must prosper and u too must prosper,i never wish any body bad in my life before.

May God bless u and come out open for ur challenge.

The lord is my strenght.

[email protected]
Quote:
CAFE ????????? U SURE SAY NA D RIGHT GUY U DEY YARN WITH?????? B/COS I DON FORGET D YEAR WEY I ENTER CAFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
AS I DE WRITE YOU NOW I DE ON MONEY .

BASTARD WEY DE ASK FOR FOOD FOR MAZAMAZA

MY LEVEL FOR GUY HAVE PASS TO LIVE IN LAGOS SO YOU HAVE TO TRES MY IP YOU CAN SEE THAT I DOES NOT LIVE IN MAZA MAZA LIKE YOU AND YOUR MOTHERLESS MOTHER AND FATHER.

YOU ORPHAN CHILD WE NO DE THINK OF HOW TO HELP YOUR MOTHERLESS MOTHER AND FATHER .

I WILL SEND MY SMALL BOY TO TRESS TOUR IP WERE YOUR OGA DE BUY TIME FOR YOU AND CARRY YOU AND KEEP YOU WERE YOU DEY DE EAT BETTER.

BUT BEFORE THAT TIME I WILL WANT YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SO THAT I WILL SEND YOU 2,000 DOLLAR TO RENT HOUSE BECAUSE AS YOU DE SLEEP FOR STREET NO DE GOOD BECAUSE I DON'T AGBORO MAZA MAZA TO KILL YOU.

IF DE KILL YOU SELF NO ONE TO CRY FOR YOU .

KPOTI.

MGBADA,WERE YOU DEY I DE SEE YOU BECAUSE I DEY MONITOR YOUR IP AND BY MONDAY I WILL SEND FBI FROM HERE TO VISIT YOU IN NIGER AND BRING YOU TO ME SO THAT I WILL KEEP YOU WITH MY DOGS SO THAT YOU WILL BE SLEEPING WITH THEM AND AT THE SAME TIME EAT WITH THEM SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE POWER TO PREGNAT MY SHE DOGS.

DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS THAT I WILL USE TO SEND US MONEY VIA MONEY GRAM OR WEST.

EWU WEY DE WASH THE YOUNG MOTORS AND CHISCO.

THE WORK NO GO MAKE YOUR FEED YOUR MOTHERLESS MOTHER AND FATHER .

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you know need all this talk tht you are dropping for ur Guy you no
tell me sey you be NWAFOR, this white Men don show me something for
this life so Make u no Angry at me i beg u i don do business with this
so called Onyibo they fork e up so me i go collect am back from them
one by on. That why i must confirm your cuntry and their true location
and personal info b4 i deal with the person if na naija person i no go
do any thing but tell to leave this job say na scam so i beg make you
no angry at me.

Thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR CURSE GO FOLLOW YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I DID NOT OWE YOU OR STEAL YOUR MONEY ALL YOU CURSE WILL FOLLOW YOU.

SEE THE COUNTRY WERE YOU DEY FOOL THAT WHY U HAVE THESE BEHAVIOUR SEE LINK BELOW I BELIVE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THING I AM LIKE YOU FOOL I DONT EVEN NEED TO TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL I DO NOT LOOK FOR MAGAS MAGAS LOOK FOR ME YOU SAY YOU BE OKE JAPAN BROTHER FUCK YOU AND OKE JAPAN FOOL ASK AM EM KNOW ME WELL WELL FOOL I KNOW SAY NOR YOU FIT WRITE NONSENCE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I DON AS FOOLS LIKE ON MY LIST

GIVE ME YOU FUCKED UP NUMBER AGAIN MAKE I CALL YOU FOOL. IF YOU SEE ME YOU GO SHIT FOR YOU PANT FOOL SMELLING BASTERD

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dr Kenneth Kwami Kwaku" <[email protected]>

Quote:
NA VULTURE GO SUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO

"susan gold" <[email protected]>

Quote:
u again, fool like u, u no fit collect money from the maga, sorry, na u be fool when know say we all are guy men , instend of u to beg me for the job, u are insulting me. too bad. i dont know any one but i just send mails and it happen to me that ur maga reply me. so dont accuse any one for God .
sorry, i know is paining u now. big man.
bye

"Zulu Zumma Zumma" <[email protected]>

Quote:
I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH UR MOTHER AGAIN SHE IS VERY DIRTY AND LIKSE WISE U TOO VERY DIRTY‏ is because i gave pregnant to ur mother and she birth to and before she gave birth to you,i told her that you are going to be bastard boy and it still happen,usless son i am not happy that all the money i spent in your head is waste because of your criminal attitude but dont worry i am going to fuck ur sister so that she will give me another useless boy again.Idiot,mugu,monkey.

i hate talking too much due to the fact that ever since i have u as idiot i did your mother did not have rest of mind and u are going to kill her very soon mugu.Tell your mother that his boy friend that meet her in hotel as ashawo said dat sickness will kill her which she have AIDS for over 7yrs now and you dont want to ask her why me and she is not in good terms.

FOOL FOOL FOOL.YOU WILL SOON DIE BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE AIDS AS WELL.

Cue some more abuse

Quote:
FOOL/MUGU/DOG/GOAT/MONKEY/*DELETED*/AND YOU ARE ALSO A BASTARD IDIOT.
am not cry am laughing at u fullish babajiga hyena na ur father what ur write me go back to u 100 times ok
WHY ARE YOU CRYING STOP CRYING LOOK AT THE FACE AND UR TEETH
*DELETED* LIKE YOU IDIOT.SEE YOUR FATHER (with a picture of a monkey!)
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ANY MOMENT FROM NOW MUGU UR FATHER IS A SHE GOAT YOUR MOTHER IS A USELESS STUPID WOMAN THAT I EVER SEE ON THIS EARTH.GET OUT MUGU LIKE YOU THAT HAS ONLY ONE CLOTH SMELLING THINGS LIKE YOU.

I HATE YOUR MOTHER,I HATE YOUR FATHER,I HAVE YOUR SISTER,I HAVE YOUR FAMILY, BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE IS NOT FROM NIGERIA BUT (OSU) YOU SEE YOU BELOW HOW YOU LOOK LIKE,YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TABLE TAHA.

Cue more abuse

Quote:
SEE YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER VERY VERY FINE (with a picture of a monkey in a tracksuit!!)

He's a keeper!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Seminal -- nice find with Zulu, he is true mugu there.

[email protected]
Quote:
If indeed you have made money as you claim, you wouldn't have time to respond to such message, so I guess you are nothing but a wretched idiot and will forever be!!

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AS USUAL

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MAMAM ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbakwa nne gi Onye ara Monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool to insult your broda wey dey huzzle, so if you see slave masters u will thank them for selling your father to slaves.I can now see you are a big fool to insult me.
you and your ogwugwu akpu make thunder from amadioha strike

[email protected]
Quote:
Middle finger all ur work will also spoil no money will some for u
u will die out of hunger ok
ur mama en papa will cry with u
foolish man

[email protected]
Quote:
amm i am telling you now is that since you have the courage to course me all your generations has been course in the name of kama. you ve been course untill you beg the hood. for i did not cause and you start it now what ever you see your way that is what you deserve for insulting me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chi chi beke,
NA WA FOR YOU OOOOOOOO,SO U WAN TAKE CAUSE SCATTER UR SISTER?
ABI U NO NO SAY U BE MY BLOOD? NA WHITE MAN NAHIM ME DEY LOOK FOR NO BE U SHE U GET OKKKKKKKKKK ME TAKE STYLE DE HALA GREETING GIVE U ME NO SEY THE LEG WEY MAMA FOWL TAKE KICK HIM PIKIN DO THEY KILLAM ME NO SAY UR CAUSE NO GO FIT KILL ME NOW ME HOPE SAY THINGS DEY GOOD WELL WELL FOR UR SIDE AH ME WAN STOP HERE OK.
BYE MY BLOOD

[email protected]
Quote:

HELLO MUGA HOW ARE YOU TODAY I WONT YOU TO BE RICH AND YOU ARE TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO DIA IN POOVATY YOU HAVE TO OPNE YOUR EYES AND JONY THE BIG BOY AND R? IF YOU ARE OK WITH THAT YOU KAN
CALL ME NEST 4DAYS IMA ON MY WAY TO MET YOU NA ALA IGBO

+00226 75 81 57 44

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FARRO DEY FUK AROUND, U WEY WOMAN KEEP FOR HOUSE DEY FEED U WITH OLD WOMAN BREAST LIKE DOG ASS. PPLE LIKE U DEY REMAIN CURSED 4EVA AND I CUSRSE U JOIN THE ONE WEY DEM CURSE UR MAGBO. UR MAMA SEF NO DEY SHAME FOR GIVIN BIRTH TO AN IDIOT LIKE U WITH AN ACNE ALLOVER. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH OZUA.

[email protected]
Quote:
you can not even write, that is why you are writing in broken english, did you go to school at all??? may be your mother was ashawo and brought up with ashawo money???? hungry man or woman i don't even know which you are???????????????????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic