SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more lad misery
[email protected]
Quote:
I reject bad luck and leave it for you wey pronounce am...................................................................................we diel ekpa...........................eravweravwe, morinughe oghororoniwe. your mom na fat ass cock, she mess 911 lorry lost all tires, your papa don drink fall inside gotta dey drink gutter water, and you family dey prize fish for market and all the other fishes wey dey the seller table miss thier eyes, you all na criminal wey specialized on stealing tilapia intestile.

your mama toto now ware house, your papa dick na small mosquito leg, so your mom nor fit bear the bitterness, she give hyer ware house pussy the yam guarage boys make them load in yams to make her feel kooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

regards
west end don

[email protected]
Quote:
USELLIS CHIEF U CAN NOT EVEN GET CORRECT SPELLING OF A WARD, U MUST BE A MAD MAN BY SAYING ALL THING IN U MOUTH GREADY
MAN LIKE U I KNOW THAT U HAVE BEEN A VICTIM THAT IS THE REASON U VOMIT ALL THIS THING IN U MOUTH
ALL THOSE THING U ARE SAYING WILL TO U AND U GENERATION AND THERE SUFFER THE SICKNESS NOT ONLY THAT BUT ALL THOSE JUJU THAT U MENSHONE WILL AFFECT ALL THET MENBER OF U FAMILY OK.
I KNOW THAT U HAVE VESHON I U LIFE THAT IS THE REASON U SAY ALL THOSE WARD IN U MOUTH, MAY ALL THOSE THING COME BACK IN UR FAMILY OK, THERE WILL AFFECT ALL UR FAMILY MENBER AND EVEN UR CHIRDREN AS I KNOW THAT U HAVE LOSE ALL THAT U HAVE IN THE HAND MAGE AS A MUGU UR ARE THAT IS THE REASON THAT UR HAVE LOSE EVERY THING THAT UR WORK FOR IN THE HAND MAGA UR CRAZY MAN VOW TO YOU OK AND I ALSO KNOW THAT UR DONT HAVE A MOTHER THAT IS THE REASON UR HAVE THE MOUTH TO COSE A WOMAN SHIME TO UR FOR ALL THAT UR HAVE LOSE|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[email protected]
Quote:
so up till na you never start to go for deliverance,well i just dey sorry for the mama wen born you,bcos soon you go enter market and if u enter market that kind crazy no get cure.

[email protected]
Quote:
it is ur time to die by fire. igbo man wey dey do ritual...................... die now by fire go back by fire thief

[email protected]
Quote:
No wonder u cant write simple english .... If u need money, let me know make i help u condition .. Adult fool... you dey follow person wey no be ur mate drag shit online .. shame no catch u .. All ur mate dey correct place dey work .. u still dey hussle for cafe at ur age.. u better go take posion make u die and forget say u come this life...If no be say i know u ..... Na only God know wetin i go do for u this Dick head..

[email protected]
Quote:
HIS ROYAL IDIOT
CHIEF STUPID INNOC3NT PIG FUCKING EM3KA

You have a small dick like a monkey. You can't even satisfy a monkey with
your dick. You lick donkey ass!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, you be big fool. That is all I have you mugu.

otu nna n' nna gi

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON SURFER GREATLY OOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GAT A PROBLEM WITH ME...? IF MY MAIL GET 2 U DELETE IT if u ar enot a maga why reply..? with dis baren mail..? 4 ur own good stop ok.

[email protected] is back
Quote:
Subject: Stinky pig ass you are a coward

Coward!!!

When I told you where you live to come and kick your ass you got scared
you piece of scary shit.

You are still licking pig's asses?

[email protected]
Quote:
so na u dey collect work way i dey work, guy way u dey do like this all of us na one why u dey do me like dis u no no me u come dey do me like this u don fuck up no problem. who be u self

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fuked up, u can,t even write good english.
Shame on u. Jobless bastard.
Fuk off,

[email protected]
Quote:
hello friend i dont understand what u are sayin okay culd u plz speak english for us to communicate very well okay and more over if u are interested just add me on my yahoo msg id [email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish u d same seven'''7''' folds

[email protected]
Quote:
No wonder All ur Family stink like a fucking dick head ..U a Pussio mahn .. U need to go take some crack..

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur family dey crase and dem go crase die, make go punnish all generation. i know your fuck father family be4? na amadioha go finish all ur generation, you fucking beast. na dat india u go die put,since u dont know how to talk, roasting india element like u.

Bastard like u.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more vexing mugus

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO !!
MUMU TO DE HIGHEST ORDER IAM AMAZED YOUR ENGLISH AS A LAWYER. BUT HOWEVER I NO BLAME YOU CAUSE IS LACK OF JOB THAT IS DISTURBING YOU.GO HANG YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DONT SURPOSE TO LIVE AFTER ALL ATROCITIES YOU HAVE COMMITED BY SLEEPING WIYH YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND RAN TO LAGOS IN PURSANCE OF MONEY YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SUCCEED!? NO WAY!!!. NOT UNTILL YOU REPENT AND WENT TO YOUR VILLAGE AND ATONE FOR YOUR SO MUCH SINS !!!!!!!.GET READY FOR YOUR DOOM. IF YOU FAIL TO ABIDE BY MY ADVICE.ONYE ARU!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD MORNING BRODA, I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE HAND WORK, PLEASE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WEST WITH AFULL LIKE YOU BUT ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU IS THAT OKIJA SHRINE WILL KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY WITH YOU, AND BACK TO SENDER BYE BYE MAY GOD PUNISH U

[email protected] seems to think I'm a lad he knows
Quote:
HOW DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN COLLECT MONEY FROM THIS MAIL HENCE YOU ARE DRAGGING THIS JOB WITH ME.

IF YOU LIKE TELL THE MAGA ANY THING YOU CANNOT COLLECT A DIN FROM HIM RATHER WE WILL SPOIL IT AND EVERY BODY WILL GO AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB INSTEAD FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME AND LET US TALK ON HOW TO WORK THE JOB ALL YOU ARE DOING IS TO SEND ME A MAIL .THAT MAN NO BI YOUR FATHER BUT A MUGU. IF YOU START TELLING HIM ANY THING ABOUT ME AND I AM TELLING HIM ABOUT YOU THE MAN WILL RUN AWAY FROM BOTH OF US. DONT YOU KNOW?

THAT IS WHY IT IS NOT GOOD TO DO BUSINESS WITH ALL THIS NEW GUY MEN WHO DON'T HAVE A MENTOR THAT TOLD THEM HOW TO WORK.

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHEN A JOB IS LIKE THIS ,YOU CANNOT WORK IT OUT UNTIL YOU AND THE OTHER PERSON TALK AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT. DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU WILL TALK TO THAT MAN AND COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM. OKAY GO AHEAD.
THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA MAKE YOU COME ABIDJAN YOU GO BOW FOR ME I LIVE LIKE KING AM USING INFINITY JEEP 2009 WATING YOU WAN TELL ME AND I BULD MY HOUSE MUGADO AJA ARE HOW MUCH YOU DON COLLECT FOR YOUR LIFE AM A LAGOS BOY IF YOU CAN COME TO ABIDJAN ASK ANYBODY THE LAST DON IS ME I HAVE OFFICE IN HOLLAND AM A MUSHIN BOY OLATEJU LIVE IN ABIDJAN SO SHOT UP YOUR MOUTH MY NOMBER CALL ME MAKE I MAKE YOU RICH LIKE ME ? I WORK WITH ADE BENDE BEFORE.

00225 07210702

[email protected]
Quote:
THE ONLY WORD I HAVE FOR YOU IS THIS YOU ARE A FUCKING MONKEY COZ YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY A MONKEY THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY,GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO YOUR FATHER IS

[email protected]
Quote:
bros no vex i know say u be illtrate na him dey disturb you i go make u know
say guy no bi for mouth its in action fuck you and your entire family

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die very soon

[email protected]
Quote:
Emeka abi wetin your name be i thin say you no get work for this internet you fellow guy man by mistake email you and you dey talk nonse from your mouth.. go sleep if tomuch of night dey worry you

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AM BACK IN CAFE AFTER LONG LONG TIME AND MY GUYS GO DROP THEIR ANSWER IN MY BOX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:

am not a nigeria but i know many of them power pass power as far GOD IS in exitancer stop writing me before i send untimely death do not say i told but the day it will happen you will not rember pls for christ sake

AND
Quote:

ARE YOU GOD ??????????????????

Chief Okafor your name is a curse and you will die like a fool , let me tell you my bible says curse be to him that curse , you are not GOD THAT juge so may the GOD of celest condem you may the GOD of ogoni kill you , you if you did not ask for for give i show you that nothing on earth or heaven will relif you from my word for GOD love the world and made the world by his words , am sorry for you for you will never have peace in your life and your ganarastion will lose their inheritance not every one that you can talk to any how .
son of harlot i know you as an ibo man will surfer from self made slavery
you shall see,,,,,,,,,

the sprite of death will be after you from now cheif okar as far as i can call your name you shall know that their is people that GOD give power and mind you the gift of GOD is out of repentance .
i pronauce that your shall be never do well in your life and your son will inherit it you shall know that i have spoken , no amout of deliverance will deliver you

[email protected]
Quote:

Do you know whom you wrote to? I gave you seven days to meet your death.Poor fool.
I am a rich man already. curse be on you and you entire family . die poor ok Whatever you do,say or think till you die will return on you and your family. you have created a curse to you and your family and no one will save you out beast like you.DEAD MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

fool ooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

Who are you, i dont even know you and your being so nasty. Why do you bring yourself so low as in to say you are just a beginniner. I do not know what i have done to you and i see no reason why you should sound the way you do. You do not speak like one who has see mtcn before. Let me tell you if some one does something to me, i tell him what he did and then we can talk about it. But your case i do not know who you are or what you are talking about. I believe you have misunderstood me for another person.
Peter

[email protected]
Quote:

U NO FIT C UR MAMA OR PAPA. DEM PAPA DEM MAMA. MUGU NO WORRY I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT AND WILL SEND YOU THE PAYMENT SLIP VERY SOON (CONTRO NUMBERS)

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE THIS MONTH

you will die before this month end and you are going to die through a motor accident

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON HAIL MEE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Pig fucker! Ass licker!

[email protected]
Quote:
i don fuck your mama for ojuelegba before now i remenber but i am not sorry for that oooo. pls can you give your sister number so that i will fuck her too i learnt that your mother thought her how to fuck beast

Quote:
i don fuck your mama before i am soory for that idiot. but you mama toto no sweet but your sister which i fuck later was ok

[email protected]
Quote:

ELEPHANTIASIS

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHAT IF MAGA NO PAY YOU WETIN YOU GO BE, WRETCHED BITCH, YOUR MATES DEY HUNT FOR MAGA BUT DUE TO D FACT SEY YOU WERE BORN AN IMBESILE AND U NO MATURE WELL FOR YOUR BRAIN, YOU DON EVER ASK YOUR SELF WHY YOU DEY SPIT WHEN YOU DEY YARN? I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MTCN PLEASE HUNT FOR (MAE)
FOR WHITE HOUSE MAY YOU KNOW WHETHER OBAMA GO FALL MUGU FOR YOU MAKE U CHOP AM!!!! HEHE!! MY LECTURER GO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IDIOT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU GO MAD AFTER 2 DAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF YOU CONTINUE TO YAHOOZEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IT IS NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAGA I WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TELL THEM SAY NA EGEDE>>>>>THAT AYE MAN TELL YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION MR.GMAIL.

TO START WITH YOU HAVE ALREAD DIE .
NOTING WILL HAPPENING TO YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA.
ONE LOVE
BYE BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
u be heavy bastard, u no go die remain, na ur family u dey cause, na ur papa and mama goat go fuck for ass, tunder gbagbuo gi there idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NOT TODAY WE HAVE BEEN HEARING ALL THESE FUCKING TALKS. GO AHEAD THAT PLACE YOU THINK YOU ARE HIDDEN, IS THE PLACE WE SLEEP. IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
pls tell uour mother that i will fuck her 17 march at the usual place . let me tell one serect... do you know that your where given bith by your cmpound menber tell your mother to tell you who is your dad.have your mother shave her pussy side because it was so bushy the last time

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA YAHOO YAHOO BOI DON WRIT MI BOX!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHO IS YOUR MAGA

ATTENTION MAGA,

NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY YOU HAVE NEVER PICK $1 BEFORE SINCE YOU STARTED THIS WORKING.

AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR
LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAID ,FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU SHOULD NOT CONTACT ME ANY MORE MAGA .

00225 80 11 25 10

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender by thunder & firs of the holy ghost

[email protected]
Quote:
no vex my guy you know how it is na

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u bro....

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool at fourty
you are very stupid to have realy indeed infantuate

you skaliwag you nonentity bastard like you i fuck your dead mother funking pussy
last night she told me your are very poor familly so i give her some dollars t(o hold up with
your dead father too
so you have the godes to talk to me any how
that shows me that you are senceless and have no use for the world
let me tell you your mother is too ugly so before she pull my dick up and start sucking i guickly coverd up her face with my pillow wish i bought with some dollars

so you stupid fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u chief and go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
you go real the word inside your email you wrote me ok, recieved it like that. that is how your life will been in Jesus names Amen for you.;

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Jack Ass tell me where you live so I can cut your balls off and stuff
them in your stinky mouth!

Oh I forgot you are a coward and you are afraid of me otherwise you'd tell
me where I can find you you piece of Rhino shit.

You stupid motherfuckerHow can you be so ugly and stupid? You stupid motherfuckers are sending
emails all over the world how much money you want to transfer but you
don't have 1 Naira to buy yourself a condom when your village men fuck you
in your pig's ass.

Tell me the address and I'll come to Nigeria and cut your dick off.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

APOSTOLIC GREATINGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawa nne gi fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your message and may God bless you...for your thoughs but i must re-mind you that your village people have forgotten you for along time.. do you know the road to your village..i don,t think because your skinny mother is already death phone your people and ask them why you are claiming Big Boy for mouth.

How long have you visited your father and mother, if you see them can you know them again bigger boy moving on Hummar..... infact, you are the most joker of the year,, whatever you wish or say to others you will reciever ..... it is not a question of making mouth when you have not seeing garri to drink......

when you see bigger boys will you know them.....acclaimed Dr..GEE man... you are not ashame of your self to say you are Gee... you are a disgrace to your Generation.....may God for give you Gee man..

[email protected] is looking for other lads to work with
Quote:
Hello Guy,

I got your mail, I am also in the same game with you. I want to be a correct gee too. My name is p-pumpin but my friend know me as paul.

Guy please i want some one like you that can put me through well into gee levels. Abeg i want to work with you in any level you there.

Abeg.
Paulo1.

[email protected]
Quote:
You need help come i will help u and stop talking nonse with ur poverty thinking.
Be warn and don't push what is not pushing cos it can back fire.

[email protected]
Quote:
u b bastard,fool,no wonder u no dey progress wen u mama no even no ur papa
she is such a slot that she fucks everythin fuckabble.

guy change make u 4 no dey very useless to d society although u dey useless but if change u fit become not very useless.

animal like u

[email protected]
Quote:
Illiteracy is a disease. Even pidgin English you cant communicate in. An embarrassment to whatever family you came from and an insult to a country like Nigeria who is trying to develop educationally. what can you offer us with all this illiteracy? i doubt you even understand a word i am typing. I have a car and a house with two lands and i pay all my bills. what do you really know. I am a graduate and will soon get a visa to do my masters abroad...what can you boast of except knowledge in bad manners and english language. I know you are telling yourself otherwise deceiving yourself that you will be useful but try and do a computer course or something at least and let's see what will be of it in the future.

I wish you well my brother but pride goes before a fall. be humble and use good words instead of insults and it will be well. If what I am doing is bad you tell me what is wrong about it and i might reconsider instead of blabbling rubbish. doesn't it make you seek that you are worthless and illiterate?

Goodluck

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU TO APOLOGISE IF.........

YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THE WRONG PERSON
WHO ARE YOU?????????
WHAT DID I DO TO YOU THAT YOU INSULT ME LIKE THIS??????
I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENNING AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I DO YOU WRONG I WILL APOLOGISE BUT IF NOT I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU TO THE END OF ANY CHILD YOU BORN.
BELIEVE ME I WILL GO ANY EXTENT TO BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS IF I WRONG YOU.
IF YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE REPLY THIS MAIL
GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU TO APOLOGISE
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

[email protected]
Quote:
UMUNNA were in nigeria my guy

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOOL

Quote:
SAME TO YOU BLACK MONKEY YOU WILL DIE THERE IN DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA I AM GOING CLOSE YOUR EMAIL

Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one got annoyed that I was causing delays and started calling me names. So I picked a few insults out of here and sent it off and she replied with this:

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR BLACK ASS MOTHER........ YOU SON SON OF AN ASSHOLE.
SCUMBAG LIKE YOU COME LET ME SHOW HOW YOUR FUCKING MOTHER'S PUSSY SMELL.

WHY NOT COME LET ME RIP OFF YOUR GOD FORSAKEN BLACK ASS YOU SMELLING PIG.MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIKE YOU.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more lads expressing their gratitude...

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT THAT HAVE NO FULTURE.
HAHAHA AGBEDA U FOOL IDIOT LIKE U,WHY ALL THOSE MAILS WHERE ARE THEY FROM FOOLISH PERSON THAT HAVE NO FULTURE IN LIFE DONT WORRY U ARE THERE ALREADY IF YOU LIKE REGISTER ALL NAMES BUT U ARE THERE,ONE DAY AT A TIME YOUR NAME WOULD CALL TO MY CENTER IDIOT U WOULD REGRET OVER UR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
if u b aye,u don fuck up..but if u b jew name,go open ur mother toto and lick all the juice hehehehe

[email protected]
Quote:
i no your problem POORVATY

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Jobless nitwit wit nothin to do with his miserable and awkward life.Big up Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE INSANE

[email protected]
Quote:
subject DIE SOON
Omo Boy!!!!!,you no get level na mugu 4 realllll,die young.

YOU BE THE LAST AKPA AMU........................MUGU,CALL ME +2348029315144

BEFORE YOU GO JUST GO DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR WIDE FOOOLISH MOUTH......................YOUR MAMA NO TRAIN YOU WELL AND DEY FOLOW AM BAFF SO YOU DEY SEE PUSSY (TOTO) EVERY INSOT.........CAT FUCK YOU MAMA.

YOUR MATE DON MAKE MONEY FINISH,NA WOMAN YOU DEY FOLOW 4 YASH LIKE NKPI IGBO..

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck ur mama and ur sisters u idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
axeman you be big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot keep bluffing.Bitch ass ...jealosu and envy coming from ma enemies.ur just a crap .I'll stop trading words with a flirty and worthless worm tongue like u.Poor roach

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SUPID AND FOOL
ALL THE MAILS YOU SENT APEARS ON YOU BC SHOWING THAT YOU ARE TIPICAL MUGO.

SOME MUGOS LIKE YOU DEY PAY MORE THAN $200. 000.00 IF THEY ARE CATCHED.

BROTHER I DEY PRAY SAY MAKE I GET A KIND OF MUGU LIKE YOU .

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get job
or na bcos u no get money dey make u dey type disnonse
mumu
we

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a begger in efcc office.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject: *DELETED*,carry your heavy load

[email protected]
Quote:
Hommie ur such an ass hole. I jst figured out now that its same frustration that killed ur entire family that is disturbing u right nw. Go get a life and stop hating. Ediate

[email protected]
Quote:
i have told you you will be dead you son of a bitch ,fuckin illitrate

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD GOSSIPPING,NAGGING WHEN SERIOUS
GUYS ARE MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR TIME.I DNT BLAME YOU FOR U HVE NO
WORK.SO GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE NAGGING,AT THE YR U COUNT UR BLESSINGS.I
THOUGH ITS WOMEN THAT GOSSIPS?SO MEN HAVE LOINED?WONDERS SHALL NEVER
END.
GODS WILLINGI BE IN NIGER NEXT WEEK.PROOVE UR SELF MAN ENOUGH,GIVE ME
UR NUMBERS OR ADDRESS,LETS BLOCK WHEN I COME

[email protected] - definitely has a soft spot for the Ibo man Very Happy
Quote:
Hello Ibo Man,

I am ashamed of the Ibo race,for they are a curse to the Nigerian nation.People like you and the rest 99.999% have brought Ibo nation shame and ridicule in the international arena.Incase your warped mind is running weird and bizzarre,just remember where is the Ibo nation in today's Nigeria agenda-bottom of the Ladder.

The Ibo man is a carnibal, have you forgotten about OKOTOTO incident in Owerri,Clifford Orji under Airport bridge in Lagos,the Ibo man is a rebel..Have you forgotten the Biafran war,they still carry their rebellious nature to Onitsha market,Aba Market,Idumota,Alaba,Etc.The Ibo man is a FAKE..Have you fogoten about Aba and Taiwan made products,The Ibo Man is a bastard-That is while they accept their daughters illegitimate children as their own,their "so called wives" are professional prostitutes,as they marry ONLY for money,not love,and they go out and sleep with every Abubakar,Adeyemi,Osagie,Chukwuma,Effiong,Efe,Etc all for money,and the illiterate trader husband will accepts the illegitimate/bastard child as his,that is why Ibo man is disrespectful20and lack manners.Am sure you are a bastard,as your Mother {Ngozi} was selling her war like pussy to traders.

Who are tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad by "swallowing" cocained filled condoms-Ibo man,most have been be-headed in Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia..etc.Who sell fakes products inside Molue buses and on the street of Lagos,Onitsha,Kano,even in Ghana,Camerouun -Ibo Man.Who started commercail ashawo business in Nigeria and expoted it abroad.=-Ibo women.

Why is Ibo nation inspite of their large population neglected and abandoned-because they are stupid,rebellious,wild,selfish,greedy, etc.In today's nation,an Ibo man is the deputy Senate President...As all the major portfolio have been given to the GOOD Nigerian tribes-E.G

1.Presidency-Hausa

2.V.P-Ijaw-South South.

=0 A3.Senate President-Middle Belt{Benue

4.Speaker of House of Reps-WEST[Yoruba

All the major ministerial portfolio have been given to the GOOD tribes...not Ibo nation.All they get is minister of informations...etc.SHAME ON YOU.You need and eductaion,you son of a bastard..Go to school and get an eduction.

Though people like Charles Soludo,Cyprian Ekwensi,Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe etc will be ashamed of you...these are the few and good IBO's...the rest 99.99999% are IDIOTS AND BASTARDS.

May God forgive you and me....
YOu can reply me ...if you are man enough...and i will give you more to be ashamed of...Go and fix your house first...bastard.
The Good 9ja man
[Europe]

[email protected]
Quote:
Do not worry your self for i will have a good sex with your mother tonight.Poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
You red ant...............

[email protected]
Quote:
subject YOU BETTER HELP THE WOOB THAT CONCIVE YOU.
YOU BIG FULL THAT CARRY POOVERTY FROM WOOB, YOU BETTER CHANGE FOR ARE CRIPLE IN LIFE,YOU WILL NEVER WOLK UNTILL YOU ASK FOR HELP.
IF YOU COULD HAVE MONEY FOR TAXI OR OKADA ,I TELL YOU TO ENTER ANY OF THEM TO LAKE BEACH ON SATURDAY EVENING SO THAT YOU WILL BE FREE FROM POOVERTY, I WILL BE THERE WITH OPEN ROOF BM GREEN COLOUR.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE INSPIRED..I WILL SHOW YOU.
YOU WILL REGREAT INSIDE GRAVEYARD I KNOW YOU IN PERSON NOW.

MY GOODNESS TO YOU HAD BECOME A COURSE BUT NO YAWAA..WE KNOW HOW TO HANDLE CASE LIKE THIS AND YOU WILL SEE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
come and get what i owe you homie ok.

i wil be at irakari estate in the evening no i olufemi peter ok

[email protected]
Quote:
I really dun av much to say to low lifers, especially AYE for that matter, but no worry i would make space for atlanta for you so would wouldn't fell intimidated. If you ever mail me again Im gonna come back at you like a smoking gun, and believe me you dun wanna see a smoking gun.

For the record I have nothing but the same words for you. but the your autobiography below.

[email protected]
Quote:
Try and do something reasonable with you life.
It is not late for you to go to school, learn how to read and write then maybe pick up a job like gateman or cleaner.
Jobless Old FFFFOOOOOOOLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
yeye see di kind kpansa wey u dey yarn becos say u get access to system wetin tell must be accounted olofoni omobrukubruku

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This years creative writing by correspondence class have submitted their assignments for assesment.
The first student was stredded in hash conditions last year and consequently, his work was emailed late.

[email protected]
Quote:
See dis smal idot o wetin come be ur problem y u no fit respect ur
smal yahoo yahoo ass who tel u say i want kn u.Make tunder fire ur
mama n papa u no go see better 4rm d moment u see dis messeger go
on.Make amdi oha strick u dead at once.Mad yahoo yahoo boy.

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Am so sorry mr FooooooL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U DON KNOCK

U DON KNOCK

[email protected]
Quote:
nwokem

i bu onye ara,otu nne gi na amu nna gi,who dey hell do you thing you are you fool idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI BU ONYE ARA.

[email protected] sent this twice...
Quote:
U BE BIG FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected] and sent this once...
Quote:
GO YOIU
U BE BIG FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH. LET ME TELL YOU, IF YOU ARE A BIG THREE WE ARE THE SMALL AXE TO CUT YOU DOWN
More like smol boi Rolling Eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: wages of sin is death think of it b4 is too late .

If "You and I" can tell the gospel truth we a prisoners of sins.Jesus Christ said,everyone who sin is a slave to sin.(read-John-8-34).There is no slavery like this,sin is indeed the hardest of all task-masters,misery and disappointment.By the way,despair,and hell in the end,these are the only wages that sin pay to its servants.(read-Rom-6-23)

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Please read carefully and give your mama wee dee 4 home

[email protected]
Quote:
do u no God i dont think so base on what u write cusing someone u have not seen or know . well may God bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your Generations

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

[email protected] A-, would have been A+ if not for the racist slant.
Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATION YOU DEY SEND THIS SHIT TO IDIOT, BIG FOOL JUST IMAGINE YOUR SELF, YOU DEY CLAIM SAINT AND YOU DEY D GAME YOU FUCKING TWO FACED BASTARD DICK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER PUSSY ASS <Deleted> LIKE YOU. NA YOU SAY HE WITHOUT SINS SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE, NOW YOU DON THROW THE STONE SO THEREFORE IF YOU SELF DEY DO THIS SHIT THEN YOU BE NOTHING BUT A BLOODY SCUMBAG, LITLLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU SUPPOSE DEY HIDE YOUR FACE WER PEOPLE DEY TALK. YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER DO MISTAKE TO CONCIEVE YOU ENTER THIS WORLD, WELL I THINK I KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA ARE DUMB FUCKS AND THAT GOES FOR YOU AND ANYBODY WET RELATE WITH YOU. DIS NA SMALL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEXT TIME NO TASI PERSON WEY YOU NO KNOW. NOW TAKE YOUR MESSAGE.

Quote:
now you really surprise me with this your life history, your father is really an idiot an mum she is an apology to God's creation i wonder how you look let me guess hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you talk alot about monkeys i am sure you one. don't worry i will get you a big bunch of banana when i visit the zoo. but come to think of it what you said, how did you get online bitch ass motherfucker, fool at the highest order. get real bitch

[email protected] and again. He seems upset with something Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Quote:
Subject: LEARN MORE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a big fool, you wanna know why? because your letter tells a lot about you, you complained of somebody making grammatical blunder and in your fucking letter there so much i could read through till the end. i am very sure you missed your childhood, and incase you don't know bitch ass <Deleted> i am so much hotter than you could ever be, and way off your league ok. here is an advice for you, look for people of your own level, fucking pig. you and your family are disgrace to the entire human race. and just for the records "BITCH", for every category you listed in your unreasonable lettter i am a million times better than you. here is another advice for you incase you try to change your life, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!, and if you are looking for something reasonable to do with your miserable life, TRY SUICIDE. it will really help the future of this WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER.HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN YOU

BACK TO SENDER,TO YOUR FORTH AND FIFTH GENERATION. YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF MARCH,YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS FOUTH COMING EASTER IN JESUS NAME AMEM

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON GET REPLY FOR MY BOX OOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
chief criminal Emeka, I dont know you from Adam. In the Name Jesus I return all you said back to you. Back to sender in Jesus Name, Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
WITH THE MESSAGE RECIEVED FROM YOU. I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND IF YOU DO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE AND PROPER FOR YOU TO DIVULGE YOUR GREVIANCES AT WHOEVER BROUGHT THIS CONFUSSION RATHER THAN WRITING THIS SORT OF MAIL THAT HAS DISREPUTED YOU AS A PERSON.

AM NOT AN IGBO MAN SO WHATEVER YOU THINK IS MEANINGFUL THAT YOU HAVE WRRITEN HAS NO BASIS IN ANYWAY.

BIGMAN GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARDS
OTUNBA OLUGBENGA WILLIAMS

[email protected]
Quote:
pls chife lnnocent emake u call u seft iam a child of god nothing will touch pls i dont no u pls stop seding this mail to look the person u are doing bussiness with pls iam not ever living in nigeria pls

[email protected]
Quote:
madman its clear that you are senseless and dead already, foolish idiot and i know your source of birth will be through prostitution done by your mother, you know as i know that you have no father and that means that you are a bastard.

Do not send me a mail again or thunder will strike you dead ok.

Bastard Innocent Emeka,,,,,fuck your mother and pretend you never did it cos its the way your family does all they ever do to bear children in your entire kindred.

May SONGO and OBATALA strike you and whatever family you have fuck to produce dead.

[email protected]
Quote:
Every insult is for you and me since your NAME IS OTU N NE JI. Do you know the meaning? same morther.
I don make money for guy. house in my town house in Ibadan.

[email protected]
Quote:
you ur time for better thing.find mony instead of fooling around.time wey u take bomb this go do you find better maga

[email protected]
Quote:
U BI A FOOL Na U ad ur GENRATION WILL B SERVENTS TO PEPOLE LIK US

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY FIEST SON

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE BOLD AND SERIOUS GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU OR ELSE GO AND DIE WITH YOUR OKIJA MY FOOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD.... LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why do u swear to me like dis god will judge u cause i dont know u

[email protected]
Quote:
pls try to send your number so i can call you

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL YOU *DELETED* MAD MAN GO FUCK UR MOTHER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be very jobless for all this stupid mails you are writting to me. Me and you isn't fighting for nothing at all.

Quote:
You are so stupid son of a gun. Since you don't have work other than cpming to the interner to lt out your madness for been a broke ass. here is my #.1- 289-888-2421

[email protected]
Quote:
Full you can even know how to speak English made person that’s what you I ok, so you have to go back to the village now to start school back I just beg you in the NAME of God now please go back to where you from talk to your mom she will help you to go back to school ok, and I will prayer for you, FUCKING child

F B I

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy How Far
What your Problem

[email protected]
Quote:
OGA ONE BI PROBLEM ABOUT YOU NIGERIANS IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MANNER. EVEN THOUGH I SENT YOU EMAIL WITH AN ERROR, THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO TALK TO ME THAT WAY. AROBUNAGU OR NOT, IS NOTHING TO ME. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS AND IT WILL WORK ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I REJECT YOUR CURSE BACK TO SENDER.

I KNOW YOU MUST COME FROM SOMEWHERE ANAMBARA LOCAL GOVERNMENT. THATS THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT DEALT WITH AROBUNAGU MAINLY.

REPENT AND TRUST GOD. EVEN WHEN PEOPLE OFFEND YOU FORGIVE THEM.

I WOULD HAVE NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE BUT, I ONLY RESPOND TO CORRECT YOU FROM BEEN RUDE TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

I WANTED TO TALK TO U IN A MANNER THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BUT SINCE YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND. TAKE IT. YOU ARE MORE THAN A FOOL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL YOU, BUT I PITY YOU GOAT FUCKING FATHER WEY JUST BORN YOU. UR MOTHER ASS WEY I JUST LICK YESTERDAY NIGHT IS SMELLING.

IDIOT, YOU BE MUMU FOREVER, BET ME, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOONEST. I WILL COME YOUR BURIAL AT UMULERI, ANAMU, OKUZU AND SO ON.

GO AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD IDIOT,TIMES,NNE GI EWU!!,OTELE
OTELE

[email protected]
Quote:
Haaaaaaaa , look at you you foolish person and lazy you dey there they wait for your papa money
I have made money with this job enough of it ,If you can go to no 27 tony obi street ugwagba obosi i have four story bulding ,i have also one up stay in village with x5 bmw jeep
My foolish man you better joing the millonair club and ejoy your self fool

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOT A REAL GUY IF NOT U CANT ABUSE YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN,U ARE A PURE MUGU WAY JUST SABI HOW TO BROWSE I SUDJUST YOU GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE AND START OKADA WORK U DONT FIT TO BE A GUY.
IDIOT LIKE U ,IF YOU MAIL ME AGAIN I WILL COMFIRM YOU AS A REAL MAGA MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
UR A MOTHER FUKING FOOL ASS HOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Is this the way you talk in real life. Man your month go dey stink. big up brother. lets chart on yahoo brother . my Id is [email protected]. that will be the right place to abuse our self ok. Take care brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a very big fool 4rm the kingdom ruler.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ewu better pass u.
Idiot why not read the format and delete it than to cours ur self. May God forgive you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief Innoc3nt Em3ka

your leg no go touch water again........
if it does..........................
well bigger mumu. ur father & mama nia foolish pass 2 born mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Good punish your generation because u are foolish and a mad men are 100 percent better than u.
May ur generation never see light until death don over come them and U should rememble that all ur generation to come including u are all fools, Moron son of bitch.
DO NOT REPLY BACK TO THIS EMAIL IF NOT U SHA SURLY DEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont Try Jah or Fire Will Destroy U, That's My Advise For You!!!!!!!! Otu Nnegi

Omo stop fooling ur mama toto okay, Me na jah son and almighty jah is always with me and if u dont take ur time you will ever regreat why ur mama born.

BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
OMO U BE FOOL I NO FIT THE YAN WITH U, I WISH U ARE HERE WITH ME AND U WILL KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON I AM, HUMMER NA SMALL. BELEIVE IT OR NOT I JUST LUNCH MY RANGE ROVER SPOT AND JUST FINISHED MY DOOP, U WILL BEG ME FOR JOB AND I WILL USE THAT CHANCE TO CHOP UR MONEY, LOOK OKIJA NA SMALL. GO FOR PHIL 2:10 WHEN YOU FINISH READING IT CALL ME

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETTIN DEY MY GEEES?!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u r a bastard, you outcast and idiot. who dash u hummer. u will never be rich in ur life. rot in hell. ewu

ur mother is a low life animal and asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros u still the street abi,god bless you,you will make money ok....

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U ANGRY BECAUSE I WANT TO PUT YOU THROUGH? I KNOW YOU ARE A GEE AND NEED TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME ASAP.WE WILL SHARE BIG MONEY THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an out cast. do you know what it means for some one to be an out cast? OSU KA IBU. OZU

[email protected]
Quote:
if u say u be guy, no no suppose talk like this way u no say na the same way u de chop, thief way de call another person theif na proper thief na him u be. u no get mama because if u get u go carry her ded body for ur head... Bastard. illetrate...ur mouth de like ecowas bank.....idiot, u get luck say i no read ur mail again bcos i program my mail to ignore ur message any time...kwasiaaaaa like that...onyeegbemi ona!

[email protected]
Quote:
Ehen......
Na your Mama be FOOL okay if you come dey money making machine wetin that one take concern me as for me am a big boy and if i bomb you you suppose dey happy we dey game together and you know how e be so why you come dey talk like small boy for the game now|? if you feel like knowing me you fit call me on08072804696 but i beg no flashing oo cos me dey curse flashers ooo.
Regards.

[email protected]
Quote:
TOTO,

FIND ATTACHED YOUR MAMA TOTO AS E DON BE...AM JUST SORRY FOR YOU..YOUR
ACCOUNTS HAS ALREADY BEEN REPORTED..YOU NO GO FIT DO ANYTHING...I DEY
HERE WITH U..NAIJA NA MY HOME...I BELIEVE TIGHT....YOU NO ROUGHED...IF
U ROUGHED SHOW UR SELF...MAKE U DIE LIKE FOWL....MAKE FISHES FIST ON
YOU....MAKE THE GODS MAKE YOUR CORPSE MONUMENT FOR EVER...I PITY
U...YOU GO CONTINEU THEY WORK 4 CAFE, AMEN...YOU NO GO GET LIBERATION
FOR STREET, AMEN...THINGS GO DEY HARD 4 YOU, AMEN..OFFSHORE GO
CONTINUE DEY DIE YOUR MONEY...YOU SHALL REMAIN IN THE NAME OF AMADI
OHA...OKIRIKOTO OJI MOJU AGBALI GBAM GBAM, GBELEGBE GU ZUSIAH OFOR
OCHA.

IT IS FINISH..GO!!!! + ELEPHANTIASIS AND CANCER VUM....ORIRIA ELEGBUM VUM...
GO!!
GO!!
GO!!!
GO!!E

[email protected]
Quote:
go to school now ok fucking son

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief criminal Satanic Emeka,

I take God beg u leave me alone, I have not abused you before and I don't know you from Adam. You satan performing a spiritual operation through internet against my life, i command you die in the name of Jesus, Amen

If I see you with these nonsence again I will take your case to a higher spiritual ream that the Holy Ghost fire will scartter you.

Satan Pack your load and go.

I have had several exchanges with [email protected] over the past few days
Quote:
You are stupid piece of shit! Your english sucks
and you are just stupid, stinky asshole.

Fuck you, you asswipe!

Quote:
Fuck you stupid donkey ass!

Quote:
You are one stupid motherfucker. Donky is smarter than you and you look
like a pig's ass. Go eat some shit fuckface.

Quote:
Your mother is a Hyeena and your father is a shit eater. You are stupid
ass hole whi sticks his finger in his ass and than licks off.

You smile when other men are fucking your ass you stupid jack ass.

Quote:
Go fuck a goat or lick pig's ass! You have face like Hippo's ass! Your
brain is smaller than chicken's brain!

Quote:
you are too stupid to cheat anyone
and to ugly and stinky.

You pig ass licker, you goat fucker. Your dick is so small like little
pigs dick. You truly are piece of shit.

[email protected]
Quote:
CAPITAL ILLIRATE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW SPELLING. YOU GO NIGHT SCHOOL BLOODY OUT CAST. VILLAGE BORN BROUGHT-UP.

TA MERE CON, CHIEN. VA FAIRE FOUTRE.

MESKIN THAT IS POOR MAN IN ARABIC LANGUAGE. OZU + OSU.

ECOWAS OTU NNEGI THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
youe mama and your papa go be the next mugu to pay me and try and wash your Teeth

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NA GOD PASS YOU HAHAHAAHAHA AND YOUR BOYS
IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Tout,
I see your email, your email id is truely a billion dollars website from CBN, truely you are billionaire in your own imaginations, but how come you dropped out so early or are u the reinvented Rev in CBN?????

I decided to reply you because i saw how stupid you are. I can't imagine the time and hours you spent in typing this shit of incorrect spellings everywhere.

What primary school did u drop out from? because Mushin Olosha Interrior business school of law is the only place where you will find the Rev of CBN.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA DON ENTER MY BOX, ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WIL NEVER BE A SUCCESS LIKE ME. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH. U NO GET ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW. U NO SEE MCTN U HO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUGU THANK YOU, BUT I DEY FLEX!!!!!

MAY AMADI OHA FINISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY...YOU SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO
WASTE IN POVERTY. WATIN YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME DEY WRITE ME EMAILS?
INSTEAD OF TO FIND YOUR OWN..ONLY GOD NO SAY YOUR OWN DON FINISH FOR
STREET.

1. NO MORE PAYMENT FOR YOU
2. YOUR MAMA GO SOON DIE OF HIV
3. YOUR PAPA STATUS GO INCREASE WITH 255%
4. YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY GO SUFFER AND DIE ONE BY ONE
5. YOU GO SOON DIE.

I DON ATTACH PAYMENT SLIP OF $49,000 USD WAY I RECEIVE YESTERDAY, DEY
DERE DEY WASTE UR TIME. UR MATES DEY HUSTLE U DEY MUSCLE YOU GO SOON
DIE MY MAN. AM SORRY 4 U..

SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR SICK MOTHER, TELL HER SAY I GO SEND HER 50
CENTS FOR DRUGS OK? MURDER FUCKER...

FUCK U, FUCK U,FUCK U, FUCK U,FUCK U, FUCK U,FUCK U, FUCK U,FUCK U,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OGUN KILL UR FAMILY ALSO AND I PROMISE U DEATH

.YOU NO SAY YOU NO PASS LESS THAN SEVEN DAYS TO DIE.BECAUSE DEATH IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR NOW.THUNDERS WILL SURELY STRKE U TO DEATH.I PROMISE U THAT YOUR FOOLISH WILL RISE UNTILL DEATH SHALL COME.I COME FROM IRE EKITI AND FROM OGUN LAND.I WILL MAKE SURE U DIE FAST.OGUN KILL UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SOROW AND PAINS,MAY EVIL NEVER DEPERT FROM YOUR HOME SON OF A BICTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT looks as if you have any thing to do bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
An idiot like you that has no job. If you have something doing, i dont think you will spen your time writing all these jagons.

Are you sure you attended primary one at all? you are a big tout and i beleive that you sleep with man of your type just to make ends meet.

Bastard. Guy man can not sit down and write this rubbish you are writing. Common broken you cannot even write shame to you illiterate like you. When you come arround me, i will feed you with my reminance. I know this grammer is too big for you to understand. Dont worry when you die and come back, you will go to school and i beleive your father will not be a palm wine tapper again which deprieveed you of going to school this time arround.idiot like you.

and Your mother will not be a groundnut seller i beleive that she will have something good doing to enable them give you a stand in life.

Amadioha mugbukwe your family. and i will be in your family burial because all of you people are dying the same day.

Bastard monkey like you. It is only idiot oyibo will give your money. You wey never see bicycle in your life not to talk of Hummer. You dream hummer last night? I guess so. Go and commit suicide because you are from a poor home.

Monkey is your sure name. I know your father poor rat

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE
YOU ARE A VICTIM OF 419, IF YOU ARE NOT YOU WON'T BE HERE SPENDING
YOUR MOI MOI MONEY IN CAFE TO TYPE A CHILDISH LETTER TO SOME ONE WHO
CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR MISERABLE FAMILY, ANYWAY I DON'T NEED TO
RESPOND TO AN NITRATE LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT EVEN GO TO NURSERY SCHOOL,
COME TO CANADA AND MAKE A REAL CASH YOU FOOOOOOOOOL,
I WILL LOCATE YOU IN FEW MONTHS COMING IN NIJA AND SHOW YOU A WAY
TO FISH REAL MONEY INSTEAD OF CARRYING YOUR STINKING ASS MOVING ABOUT
IN NIGERIA, I HAVE YOUR FULL DETAILS, BOY ETI RI
ETI..........................ETI RI GWO GWO MAKE A MOVE OUT OF NIJA AND
BECOME ONE OF URS WHO USE THE LATEST JEEP IN YANKEY

I WISHES YOU THE POOREST GUY ON EARTH MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender and hoy ghost fire follow you and your all your family

guy be carefull and you forget say man son you dey talk to like that

[email protected]
Quote:
boy that cross na for you pure water and wilberol na your onw you be maye becouse oooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOu be mumu you dey dey shame shey na this kinda of mails you dey mail people?

Quote:
make i let you know say i no be mumu wey you fit dey mess around with okay ...and you should watch what ever you say cos you no even get any sence at all you be idiot and i no say person like you be one kind stupid man wey no get beter things to do here online if you be correct person you go talk business ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT THINK U JUST HAVE TO FRONT HOMIE,YOU CAN GO TELL THIS TO YA FATHER'S FACE COS RIGHT NOW AM READY TO WHIP U LIKE A PAPA'S CHILD,AM READY NA HIT YA SS ON THE DAMN FLOOR.

WHY U TOO DE GREEDY,U NA EVEN FIT TALK WELL U JUST DE JAMBEKAPENAROTIN LIKE SEY NA UR FATHER GET THE MONEY WEY U DE TALK ABOUT.

SEE LIL CHILD I DONT MESS AROUND WITH KID LIKE YOU BOY WHEN IT COME TO MONEY AND RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE AND I DONT GIV A FUCK WHO U ARE.JUST TRY ME AND SEE

U CAN GO STRAIGHT TI HELL TO MEET THE DAMN DEVIL.....HELL TO HELL U GO U BITCH

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu just love compliments about dey momma....

[email protected]
Quote:

OH YOUR MOTHER IS THERE SO THAT WE DO WHAT WE USE TO DO WHEN YOU VERY VERY KID BSIDE MY BED. ONYE IGBO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT

FUK U

FUK U

[email protected]
Quote:
419 guys don carry another format ooooooooooooo

EFF is serching for you and they must get youooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Useless jobless small timer

[email protected]
Quote:
see crowd !!!! this na only for me ? make una go chop bele fool first. nothging to do abi ? Fake guys. Una no carry me go Akija abi na Okija juju again ?

[email protected]
Quote:
subject call me thanks +919930056547
incase you have any job on the ground in india plz do let me know thnks .i mean consignment job ok my name is Fellah.
tel.+919769293103.

[email protected]
Quote:
it seems you balck assholes dont have work again and if u ever mail me again i will give d fbi and cia ur ip and they will trace ur ass

[email protected]
Quote:
subject idiot like u thief

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: Send this to your four fathers

[email protected]
Quote:
It would be my pleasure to meet with you and your men asap. Come to COLONADES (ikoyi) from 9.0 pm and ask security that you need to see me Alhaji Imam. I assure you I will authorise your entry and we can meet at the POOL SIDE. In case you dont know the place, its at 21,Kingsway rd Ikoyi. Security will call my suite and I may talk to you. Let your Passcode be "COMABOYZ". I pray you be man or men enough to come. Am there till the 20th of this month, after then you may have to come to EXCEL Rifinary rd, Efferun,warri. GOODLUCK.
EKPA !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
subject fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont av a job, and i blieve that ur a vagabon idiot lyke u, i dont tink u av a father or u regard ur father if not ur prodigal son

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOL IS A FOOL, YOU ALWAY REMAIN A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A VERY USELESS AND LOW LIFE CRIMINAL

[email protected]
Quote:
subject GOD PUNISH YOU & YOUR GENERATIO
YEYE YAHOOOOOOOOOOO BOY. ANT WILL FUCK YOUR MAMA DEM.
YOU HAVE ANSWERED SO MANY NAMES ON YOUR EMAIL.. NOW YOU WILL ANSWER GEORGE BUSH. GOD PUNISH YOU & YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY! U KNOW SAY U NO SABI COMMON PIGIN ENGLISH NA PROPER OYIBO ENGLISH U GO SABI WRITE

[email protected]
Quote:
subject BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED DYING OUT OF GUILTY CONSIENCE.YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGHT AN INNOCENT PERSON,I BET YOU,YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE.I AM STILL TELL YOU TO OPEN UP AND CONFRONT ME IF YOU FEEL THAT I DID WRONG TO YOU.BUT STILL I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT WRONG I DID TO YOU,ALL THE EVIL YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING WILL SURELY GO BACK TO YOU IN MANY FOLDS

[email protected]
Quote:
am sorry please stop writing me

[email protected]
Quote:
E BE LIKE SAY DIE DEY WORRY YOU FOR GOD SAKE WHERE I KNOW YOU ABI NA THE CORSE WEY UR FAMILY GIVE YOU DEY WORRY YOU?
IF U WANT DIE GO DIE NO COM DEY DISTURB PERSON FOR ONLINE HERE, MAD BOY, ABI U DEY FEAR TO DISCLOSE YOUR IDENTITY?
IF YOU ARE SURE OF YOURSELF COME OUT AND SHOW URSELF MUMU U GO DIE SHAMEFUL DEATH AT LAST I BET YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

na so una go dey die one by one as u know wetin dey but only to carry mount up? U NO GET SENSE TO BONE IT AS NA UR PERSON?..........................to ur FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING U ARE A BIG FOOL AT FACT DAT IS WHAT U ARE NOW OK WHY CAN'T U GO LOOK FOR JOB? U ARE TALKING TO UR MAMA AND UR PAPA INFACT UR FAMILY ? U ARE A MUGU A BIG MAGA DIS IS WHAT U ARE NOW OK BYE AND VE A NICE DAY .STOP SENDING ME EMAIL READ DIS

[email protected]
Quote:
hello FOOL OF THE YEAR.

I WANTED TO LOOK DOWN ON your MAIL UNTILL I FUND THAT your NAME IS jack you off.
you SEE you DONT HAVE A PLACE WERE MEN ARE. your WORDS LET ME TO KNOW THAT you DONT HAVE A HOME.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Saturday mr mugu i now betten person in cotonou
hello mr muigu
a plad man taik anyhow to person
i am base in cotonou i no many people in cotonou a good person who p[lan to rich in life i can,t bee taiking like you mugu get out here
if you no any buness man in cotonouyu as for me seyi they no me were
get mr mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
subject what about this
When genius were born ,idiots accompanied them to the world. Am sure that your full name means FAILURE.You have been a failure on the day one of your birth.Once upon a time,a failure was born in the world. He came to accompanied the more successful men and he will end up being a FOLLOWER.

The power of speech and grammar are given to real men not lame -ducked men. Recalling how you entered this low life,l bring to you that you are a FAILURE to your parents and you are an outcast in your kindred.

My advice is that you marry one of such french prostitute who is harbouring you and produce imbile children. You will be de-formed in some years to come because THERE IS A SPELL ON YOU.I send my condolences to parents but nevertheless,YOU ARE A FAILURE ALREADY.On the day you want to rejoice,your life will be cut short and your little coins taken away from you.

BEHOLD YOUR PROPHECY" YOU ARE A LOOSER THIS YEAR.

If you dare ever reply this mail,l will teach you an unforgettable english expression.You are dealing with a someone above you in all levels of english and education. You can try me and see who l

[email protected]
Quote:
Listin fool, its spelt fuck not fuke. Learn english my dear your moron. I am not in your league so.....................buzz of donkey

419 barstard....Go get a job. I have forwardeds to email to the police.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND TO YOU 2009

[email protected]
Quote:
subject FEEDBACK
U GO DIE B4 THE END OF THIS YEAR 2009..............NOTHING WILL CHANGE IT.............

[email protected]
Quote:
subject +++ YOU WILL DIE +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++
+++ BACK TO SENDER +++

+++ BY THE POWER VESTED UPON ME BY THE 7 SECRET MOVEMENT, YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS+++

+++ YOUR LIFE HAS JUST BEEN DISTROYED+++

+++ AGBARONGARSAD DISRTRWAIONKDS BRAFSTREDWIOMGS+++

+++ YOU WILL DIE +++

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA TOUTS DON HAIL ME!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MTCN NUMBER EWUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
I am ashamed of the Ibo race, for they are a curse to the Nigerian nation. People like you and the rest 99.999% have brought Ibo nation shame and ridicule in the international arena. Incase your warped mind is running weird and bizzarre,just remember where is the Ibo nation in today's Nigeria agenda-bottom of the Ladder.

The Ibo man is a cannibal, have you forgotten about OKOTOTO incident in Owerri,Clifford Orji under Airport bridge in Lagos,the Ibo man is a rebel..Have you forgotten the Biafran war,they still carry their rebellious nature to Onitsha market,Aba Market,Idumota,Alaba,Etc.The Ibo man is a FAKE..Have you fogoten about Aba and Taiwan made products,The Ibo Man is a bastard-That is while they accept their daughters illegitimate children as their own,their "so called wives" are professional prostitutes,as they marry ONLY for money,not love,and they go out and sleep with every Abubakar,Adeyemi,Osagie,Chukwuma,Effiong,Efe,Etc all for money,and the illiterate trader husband will accepts the illegitimate/bastard child as his,that is why Ibo man is disrespectful and lack manners.Am sure you are a bastard,as your Mother {Ngozi} was selling her war like pussy to traders.

Who are tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad by "swallowing" cocaine filled condoms-Ibo man,most have been be-headed in Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia..etc.Who sell fakes products inside Molue buses and on the street of Lagos,Onitsha,Kano,even in Ghana,Camerouun -Ibo Man.Who started commercial ashawo business in Nigeria and exported it abroad-Ibo women.

Why is Ibo nation in spite of their large population neglected and abandoned-because they are stupid,rebellious,wild,selfish,greedy, etc.In today's nation, an Ibo man is the deputy Senate President...As all the major portfolio have been given to the GOOD Nigerian tribes-E.G

1.Presidency-Hausa

2.V.P-Ijaw-South South.

3.Senate President-Middle Belt{Benue

4.Speaker of House of Reps-WEST[Yoruba

All the major ministerial portfolio have been given to the GOOD tribes...not Ibo nation.All they get is minister of informations...etc.SHAME ON YOU.You need an education,you son of a bastard..Go to school and get an education.

Though people like Charles Soludo,Cyprian Ekwensi,Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe etc will be ashamed of you...these are the few and good IBO's...the rest 99.99999% are IDIOTS AND BASTARDS.

You can reply me ...if you are man enough...and i will give you more to be ashamed of...Go and fix your house first...bastard.
The Good 9ja man

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY HOLY GHOST, GREAT THUNDER FROM ABOVE, BLAZING LIGHTENING, BRICKSTONE AND FIRE CONSUME ALL OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

I DO NOT KNOW U BUT WHOSOEVER U ARE, MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS ON ME BE UR OWN PORTION IN THIS LIFE UNTILL DEATH WHICH WILL TAKE U AS SOON AS U READ THIS MESSAGE BE UR PATH AND UR CHILDRENS CHILDREN TO COME AMEN.

MAY U ROTTEN AND LIVENOMORE 4 UR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND AS U HAVE MADE SACRIFCE WITH GOAT IN SO CALLED SHRINE, I MYSELF HAVE AS WELL CLEANSED MYSELF WITH HYSSOP AND SLIME OIL THAT I WILL BE WHITER THAN SNOW AND THE FIRE AND WRATH OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY THE MOST HIHG GOD IS POWERFUL THAN UR gOD 4 HE GREATED U AND UR GOD SO DIE AS U READ THIS MESAGE FIRE BURN U THEREEE, UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER, GET UR WEBCAM ON AND C ME FUCK UR MOTHERS BOTTOM

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa and all your family people will never see good thing for life you mother Fokker animal monkey I will send high assassin to go after you and your family and you will die very soon and I will take over your wife as I don foke her toto before you collect her from me, lets see who will win you basted monkey animal idiot, idiot monkey Gambia, monkey OKIJA N IYIOGUGU
SHANGO will take you and your mama and your fine wife MAKE PEPER SOUP before i will take her from you as her toto sweet me they day i sleep with her you SMALL BOIS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS PRAYER GO MANIFEST TO.YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THING IN YOUR GENERATION.YOUR ROAD WILL NOT ACCESS.
YOU WILL DIE IN SHAME BOTH YOU AND FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I send it back to you and your family, na HIV go kill you.idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA THIS ONE SHOW SAY YOU BI SMALLIE,THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU JUST DEY HIDE SOME WHERE DEY SEND ME MESSAGE.

I EVEN DEY MAKE MISTAKE FOR ME TO DEY EVEN DEY ANSWER YOU BECAUSE FOR MY LEVEL I NO SUPPOSE TO TALK TO SMALL KID LIKE YOU SO I AM OUT BOY.

IF YOU DEY FINDS SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH THEN PACK SAND FOR GROUND THAT ONE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AS AN INFANT.

BABY BOY EMEKA BIGGEST FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
i m replying because your stupidity and foolish can't be compared.i got christ nothing else.even your plan and that of your sender can never work.i don't want to sin no more.it's by force to have a friend of your class.even though juju dey your family,u think say god dey sleep abi na turtoise dey give una hope.i bind your generation that are cursed in jesus name and pray that God forgive us our sin.i repented because life is vanity so if u get busy looking for whom to mimick,turn to ur creator God almighty.sorry na shrine u dey serve,repent cos the lord is my strenght.try God if u bold cos i have no power of my own.may the best of your thought including good and bad befall you and all your instigators.never mind,look outside,grass,sand,water and air no dey finish.na so this life reach.piece of advice.if u get sense think well cos to see ur eyes use ur nose.may the lord forgive u ur deed wish were secret but now misery and misfortune.may God help you in JESUS NAME,AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA EWU ALL GO COME BACK FOR HEAD AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na so your life be??? instead to ask me the area wey me dey operate u sidan dey cuss ur PAPA

HAHAHAHAHAHA SEEE THIS MUMU EMAIL ID

WHICH BANK U DEY WORK IDIOT WEY CARRY ALL THE BAD LUCK WEY DEY FOR THIS LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish u, u no go just see wetin no concern and comot ur basket mouth, you bi oyibo man wey i dey find? take ur time and go out my way ooooo ..
You poor man ,eco bank manager indeed. oleeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry Baba Agba , You know need they Vess now. See person they Start
smalll small, So i will be very happy if i know you more than this
Baba Please. Help my life .. My Name Na Wale.. So here is my Number
08077081032 Please if you can reply back and have your Number as
well So that we can relate Baba Agba help me now. Na so God they take
person see person way go help person for level.
I am waiting for your response.

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA YORUBA TOWARD IGBO ABUSE DON MAKE LADS PLENTI PLENTI MAD OOOOO!

[email protected]
Quote:
Bizzy Body
How would you even think am a (Nigeria) you re nothing but a lazy jealous ass hole, you re jealous about Igbo's in Nigeria because Igbo's are shekers and king of Money in Nigeria, and you Yoruba's does nothing than to close all the street in Lagos with so call (Owaambe Party) messing up all the street with nasty food you call Ewedu and Eba, I don't have a words with a nasty stinking bastard like you who does not even know who your mother is,

Poverty is a Sin
Poor man, ooooooooh, am so so sorry for you b'cos you gonna remain the poorest man on earth b'cos people like you will only end up die trying, Plz send my regards to your mama in Oshodi market where she normally sale her nasty smelling pussy to Conductor's at Oshodi Ikeja Garage, No need to send a regard to your father b'cos i had that since his madness start he has been in Suru Alaba market picking things, am so so sorry about your father's madness b'cos one of your friend told me that your father's madness can not be cure anymore since he runs to market and started picking peppers in the street of Lagos, plz accept my sympathy ok.

I also pray that he remain madness for the rest of his life Amen!!! Mean while your blindness will start from 23rd of March 2009, till 23rd of March 3009, Just imagine how long your blindness will last and reply back to me maybe we can find a solution to it.... what do you think, Or should we extend it till the year 30010?

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahhahahhahahahahahaahahahahhahaha
Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

After additional insult letter:
Quote:
hahahahahahhahhahahhaahhahhaahahah
you are nothing but Oloriburukwu.................mad man that can't even write a proper English, Go back to school and start back from nursery, I will soon be back is summer to Nigeria and fuck your mama pussy, hope your mama pussy is sweet, she promise to suck my hard cock ...............hahahahahahahahahahahah please inform her that am coming back very soon to fuck the hell out of her pussy, hahahahahhahahahahahahhah

Please always delivered my message to your mama ok, See you in hell son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
dude,

please check your email address properlly as u have sent your email to the wrong person. I dont know you and I really dont belong to the class and sort of what you have discribed below. Please check and direct your anger to the proper person pls.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you and nigeria! Fucking scammers!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS, AFTER YOU SAY, ONLY U STILL CALL THIS PEOPLE, Charles Soludo,Cyprian Ekwensi,Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe BUT LET ME ASK U WHO ARE THEY IN NIGERIA THEY ARE IBO MAN AND IBO MAN GIVE YOU AND UR STUPID FAMILY FREEDOM AND U ARE THERE OPEN MOUTH, IN NAIJA IBO MAN IS NUMBER ONE , RICH, POPULAR WITH NAME WHERE ARE THEY? THE TWO ADD TO US AND 1 NIGERIA BUT EVERY BODY NOE THEM AS FOOL LIKE SHOE MAKERS AND MAMA BISI AND HELPER TO IBO MAN,

IN USA WHO IS THE SOFT WEAR? AGARI, HE IS IBO MAN FROM ONITSH MY DEAR WITHOUT IBO MAN YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA BUT LET ME SAY TO U, IBO MAN WANT BIAFRA B'COS YOU PEOPLE ARE FOOLS THAT IS WHY WE NEED BIAFRA YOU PEOPLE ARE FOR NUMBER ONLY,

MR. STUPID LIKE U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
may you die this year 2009, for your bad word.

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear friend,

Am not an Ibo man but I don’t have anything against them with respect to your views. These things abound everywhere. I wonder how and why you had to send me this mail. Because this is my private mail and my names do not even suggest the Ibo tribe in the first place. I think you are the one that have a problem. Please be advised that you should concentrate on useful endeavors and stop being silly. Somebody should tell you that YORUBA which we all belong to is even worse, let’s face the truth.

Anyhow, I have no time to waste on being realistic. You are simply narrowed minded and you need help.

Be careful if you want to leave long because a tab on your email address and its contents will track you down. There are very dangerous organizations and people you will never want to have anything to do with. You are thriving on a very dangerous ground which will only leave you wasted to you loved ones.

Mind your business little mind and pray!!!!

Chris.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another batch of yahoo boys Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot you cannot speak english. This means you are a dead illiterate. Even the broken english, you cant speak well.

Why not die so that if you come back to this life, you will have the opportunity to study. You are and illiterate means you are a blind man. How is your palm wine tapper father and your groundnut seller mother. My greetings to them and i pray that when the come back again on this earth, they will be in a good condition to give you a standard education.

But if you can help yourself, you can start an adult education. If you dont know anyone i will direct you to one good adult education where you can go and enrol.

You are missing a lot. My greeting to all your illiterate friends. Bastard like u

Quote:
All i have to tell you is to go and upgrade yourself. You are a comon stark iliterate. I feed more than your family. I dont make it as mouth.. Why not try to be civilize for once.

I know you work in the mortuary just to mak a living. The ghost in the mortuary will kill all your family one day. bastard. Go and enrol in an adult education so that you will have a level. You are nothing but a street begger.

If you know people on my pay roll, you will die and re-incante in my family so that you will feed well in your life.

I dont blame idiot like you. Come to Ghana and see where i live you will melt like a groundnut oil though i know that your mother is a groundnut seller. Poverty has touched your brain.

Die soon bastard.

[email protected] appears to think I'm a lad who messed with his job
Quote:
Look boy let me tell you, I am bringing this time to teach you what you dont know, Christ Loves You so repent now to save your soul, You dont me me and you are sending rubish, Read John 7:14 palms ps 3 1 to end ps 51 one to end ps 35 1to end ps 27 1to end there are alots them which if you do not repent and make me vex i will condemed you with this wepons so be wise now and call JESUS CHRIST your friend EMEKA IBERIBE.

If u want money tell me i can give you some, Maga come for my box you dey tell am say i be scammer instaed of you to co-operate with me to help you workout block money and you are fooling urself, I told that mayee that you are just a backyard lawyer that he must stop sending you a cent for you to been so stupid spioling your work, Luk i am not telling you to beleive me i have boyz wey dey throw job for me i dey confirm two three times daily.

Repent my brother JAH is the greatest God no one like him ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
PALLY WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU SEND SUCH TRASH TO ME..IF NA MISTAKE ABEG WATCH WHAT YOU SEND OUT OK.IDENTIFY YOUR SELF.YOUR MAIL AND JAZZ DEY FOLLOW YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Ibo Man,

I am ashamed of the Ibo race,for they are a curse to the Nigerian nation.People like you and the rest 99.999% have brought Ibo nation shame and ridicule in the international arena.Incase your warped mind is running weird and bizzarre,just remember where is the Ibo nation in today's Nigeria agenda-bottom of the Ladder.

The Ibo man is a carnibal, have you forgotten about OKOTOTO incident in Owerri,Clifford Orji under Airport bridge in Lagos,the Ibo man is a rebel..Have you forgotten the Biafran war,they still carry their rebellious nature to Onitsha market,Aba Market,Idumota,Alaba,Etc.The Ibo man is a FAKE..Have you fogoten about Aba and Taiwan made products,The Ibo Man is a bastard-That is while they accept their daughters illegitimate children as their own,their "so called wives" are professional prostitutes,as they marry ONLY for money,not love,and they go out and sleep with every Abubakar,Adeyemi,Osagie,Chukwuma,Effiong,Efe,Etc all for money,and the illiterate trader husband will accepts the illegitimate/bastard child as his. Am sure you are a bastard,as your Mother {Ngozi} was selling her war like pussy to traders. Who are tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad by "swallowing" cocained filled condoms-Ibo man,most have been be-headed in Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia..etc.Who sell fakes products inside Molue buses and on the street of Lagos,Onitsha,Kano,even in Ghana,Camerouun -Ibo Man.Who started commercail ashawo business in Nigeria and expoted it abroad.=-Ibo women.

Why is Ibo nation inspite of their large population neglected and abandoned-because they are stupid,rebellious,wild,selfish,greedy, etc.In today's nation,an Ibo man is the deputy Senate President...All the major ministerial portfolio have been given to the GOOD tribes...not Ibo nation.All they get is minister of informations...etc.SHAME ON YOU.You need and eductaion,you son of a bastard..Go to school and get an eduction. Though people like Charles Soludo,Cyprian Ekwensi,Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe etc will be ashamed of you...these are the few and good IBO's...the rest 99.99999% are IDIOTS AND BASTARDS. Even pidgin English you cant communicate in. An embarrassment to whatever family you came from and an insult to a country like Nigeria who is trying to develop educationally. what can you offer us with all this illiteracy? i doubt you even understand a word i am typing but anyway. I have a car and a house with two lands and i pay all my bills. what do you really know. I am a graduate and will soon get a visa to do my masters abroad...what can you boast of except illiteracy. I know you are telling yourself otherwise deceiving yourself that you will be useful but try and do a computer course or something at least and let's see what will be of it in the future.
YOu can reply me ...if you are man enough...and i will give you more to be ashamed of...Go and fix your house first...bastard.

Quote:
HAHAHA you be funny man i no say you want person wey you wan scam local but shey you no no sey as you dey find money by all means na so another person dey find too .........and if i may ask you where you dey self make i come see you face to face so i go fit let you know difference between mumu and mugu yawyaw man watch your side lol .

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD ALMIGTHY BLESS YOU
MAY SALT AND PEPPER AND WATER BLESS YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID AND IF I AM INOCENT MAY GOD STILL FORGIVE YOU

I SEE YOU ARE FAKE SINCE YOU ARE AFRAID TO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER TO CALL YOU
YOU ARE A SMALL KID AND NOT A CHEIF INSTEAD A THEIF
IF YOU ARE BOLD AND CORRECT SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME AND IF I SEE UR REPLY AGAIN I KNOW YOU ARE JUST PLAYING AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE BEEN SAYIN
MAY GOD HELP YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Your illiteracy has no bounds
You stupid onitsha mugu trader and for this I will tell the whole world how you do kill people in Onitsha market and I promise you any day any time you reach Onitsha again I will send bakassi boy to cut off your head

[email protected]
Quote:
dis one show say u no get work againg. every abusing words from u i send them back to u and ur entire family in jesus name amen

[email protected] is na axe man Very Happy
Quote:
YOUR FULL FAMILY NOR GET LEVELS AND I NOT UNDERSTAND WHY GUY MAN LIKE YOU GO DEY TALK LIKE SAY YOU NOR GET WORK TO TREAT.
ANYWAY DRIVE YOUR CAR SAFE AND MAKE YOU NOR FORGET SAY WHO GET TODAY FIT STILL DOWN TOMORROW.
MAKE YOU MIND HOW YOU TAKE DEY TALK MY GUY.
ANYHOW MAKE I LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING,MY NAME NA OMEKA UNAHIE ONE OF IMO STATE. I NOR DEY FEAR AND IF YOU SEE ME IN PERSON I FEEL SAY YOU GO OPEN YOUR EYES AND THINGS MANY WHEN YOU NEED TO LEARN FROM ME GUY MAN.
ANYHOW MAKE I TREAT OTHER WORK AND HOPE FOR MORE BREAD,
NA MAFE FIGHT BOYZ DEY TALK THINGS LIKE THIS.
I BE FULL TIME BLACK AXE MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA.

YOU SHIT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON PACKAGE NA JOBS WELL OOOOOO!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you as i will fuck your wife and your morther you will never see good in your life before i will kill you and take over your wife toto and i will fuck your mama this weekend

[email protected]
Quote:
UMU-OSU.LIKE YOU.................GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Since you cant speek good english even good pigin that means say you mother will die today amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get work hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[email protected]
Quote:
fuk you fuk your mama ok fuk you 10x

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU LIK U, UR MCTN FROM NOW :
NAME : OTUNNE GI
ADDRES: UMUNNA GI
TEST QUESTION: HAU MUCH U MUMS CHARGE FO BLO JOB? A ANSWAR: 2 NARIA
CONNTROL NUMER: 2222222222

[email protected] thinks I'm a lad he has a beef with
Quote:
If you speak any good english I'll answer you and not until then. I have written you with personified email address and you keep using free email service. What the heck is your problem. Cocoa boy. Kufor boy. Shame unto you, bastard. Others give out European numbers and you give me +226. Whats your problem huh.
Who ever gave you this email address does not want your good. He wants you dead. Ask Chidi Iweh, he brought me and showed me your place. Even John Nwakibeya. Are you not afraid now. I tell you, I know you and where you reside, bastard. U no go die better death, animal. mumu, some one gave you this email and for no reason you started writing rubbish. What the hell is wrong with you. Do you know Atob Atele.................................................... take it easy small boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL PUSH TRUCK EVERY, GOD PASS U, HOLY GHOST FIRE FOLLOW U.

Quote:
high star for u and that is from grass to grace, also thanks u for wishing me good luck this new week coming, that information MUST turn to grace to me, i believe sure, u bi fool go away from my road before you go die by holy ghost fire

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a common illiterate. That is the only word to use to qualify you. Comon broken english you cannot speak so why are you alife.

Die Die Die Die. Hungry idiot like you. I am lunching a Lexus RS 300 today and i will like you to come arround so that you can feed with my reminance.

Make sure you come with your groundnut seller mother and palm wine tapper father so that both of you will feed together. Amadioha (that is Thunder) magbuo onye nile no na ezinulo ndi nwe gi

what i mean is that thunder will kill every body in your family today watch and see it is my promise to you,

Anu oha like you. I know you are an outcast that is OSU in igbo land.

Bye if you write me again you will die instantly and poor. No matter you are already poor. Come let me teach you how to make money from Oyibo bastard.

So I wrote him again Laughing He responds
Quote:
Idiot can you speak english for once? Illiterate. You can even Speak the broken well. bastard monkey. Try and go to adult education and educate yourself. Go and hang yourself for being a daft.

Animal like you

bobbymcgee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody know where [email protected] came from?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BROS I DEY SEND DEY MUGUS BIG MAIL. I DON WAIT FOR REPLYS. ooooooo

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Monday morning mugus

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD ALMIGTHY BLESS YOU
MAY SALT AND PEPPER AND WATER BLESS YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAID AND IF I AM INOCENT MAY GOD STILL FORGIVE YOU

I SEE YOU ARE FAKE SINCE YOU ARE AFRAID TO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER TO CALL YOU
YOU ARE A SMALL KID AND NOT A CHEIF INSTEAD A THEIF
IF YOU ARE BOLD AND CORRECT SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME AND IF I SEE UR REPLY AGAIN I KNOW YOU ARE JUST PLAYING AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE BEEN SAYIN
MAY GOD HELP YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a guy like me so have your time to browse and get your mugu,stop disturbing or worring your self about me.
have your time OK. I AM IN IVORY COAST WHAT ABOUT YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS THAT BRO PLS YOUR FACE JOB PLS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA AND MAMA U DEY REFER TO NOT ME,EVERYTHING WAY U WRITE HERE NA UR FULL LIFE STORY BE THAT,U R ALREADY CURSED,U R IN DARKNESS AND WIL NEVER SEE LIGHT,ASHAWO PIKIN UR PAPA NA COW AND U BE GOAT,U DEY EVEN FUCK UR ASHAWO MAMA,BACK TO SEND BY FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i will fuck your morther this weekend

I think I do promise you that I will be in the east this weekend in search of your mother’s puss/ Toto to fuck her before you will die and after that I will take over your fine wife and I must do it as soon as possible,
as your family and you will die and I know exactly where you are and how to get to you dead soon
I hate that Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka is the most criminal, corrupt and most Godforsaken person on Earth.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have nothing to tell you because your mails have already told me who you are.

Good day my good friend. Mr. rich man as you said.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA IKOSIGOM IFE NLE DIGI NA OLU KA CHUKWU GOZIEGI

[email protected]
Quote:
ANYA ufu go kill you and your family one by one

I collected 500.000.00 euros thursday Why YOU NO PAY YOUR OWN STUPID MUGU LIKE U. FOR SAY NA NIGERIA I PUT YOU FOR JAIL U DIE THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEE USE ECOWAS DEE FUCK UP

[email protected]
Quote:
i will trace your ip and soon i will tell you who i am, Call my work line on monday and see how many white people that you will talk to before you idiot will get me.

send me ur mother fucking
work here and see how i will kill you with money bastard and stop being wicked if not you will never get anything till you die. u will die poor i tell you now go and mark it somewhere because u are a wicked person. stop working i have seen it that yuou will never get anything go home and start to farm bastard.

barrister, idiot barrister i will kill your your two emails that you write me with to tell you that i have power more than you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Which kind rubish be this naw? y r u sending such bullshit into my inbox? listen, if i enter naija i go shoot ur fuckin ass, you asshole. punk!

bobbymcgee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does no one know?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The addresses most folks use are normally from one of the on-line "scammer e-mail" repositories

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MO LADS FO MY BOXXXX!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U CANT EVEN MAKE A GOOD SENTENCE IN ENGLISH

FUSTRATION GO KILL YOU. U CANT EVEN MAKE A GOOD SENTENCE IN ENGLISH, WRONG SPELLING. GO BACK TO SCHOOL. YOUR USE OF ENGLISH IS VERY DISSAPOINTING. I NO BLAME YOU. I WISH YOU TO BE A FAILURE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. RUGGED YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MAD MAN YOU WILL DIE THERE IN THE VILLAGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
How far forkup guy

for your information i know they street again i they work 4 my house i get about three laptop i they use am work 4 house with my guys. i know go fit insult you back cos i be guy man like you despite say we know they see each other but unto spiritual i believe say anything you say or do to some body you go see am in hundred fold even this yahoo of a thing i hope to stop am soon and i pray for God forgiveness and mency each day i wake from sleep to see the nest day cos i believe live is just one way in and one way out. my mother way you insult she too they innocent she her self know she can never be an ashawo cos she is a christain woman who does not advice such. she even tells my only sister never to engage in it despite the finacial down sises. na God go reward you 4 my inocent mother way you insult. 4 my own side no worry i be guy i no feel am too much but i must tell you i feel am small. i con wounder if i no you before and if i don ever do you anything for you to insult me like that well i take all the insult to God . i saw your name there is like you are an ibo boy and you are insulting your own broda. well am james from IMO state OWERRI but i live in benin that is all i have to say byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO CRASE.......

U GO PICK DIRTY.......

U BE FOOOOOOOL.........

U BE IDIOT.............

U NOR GET LEVEL.........

I PRAY MAKE U FIND ME OOOOOOOOOO.................

AND I DEY WAIT MAKE WE SEE FACE 2 FACE........

I GO DESTROY U 4 LIFE..............

BASTARD..........

WHORE PIKIN........

[email protected]
Quote:
Its now that i know that you are Mr nobody and i dont wich to receive further junk emails from you.
Your enemy

[email protected]
Quote:
useless and jobless idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST BE BLESS AS I AM CONTINUE ON BLESSING. SHOE GET SIZE, I PRAY FOR YOU AND FOR OUR BLESSING

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder go strik u and your family down

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU SAY THIS BEFORE ME LATE ME FINISH IT TO YOU I LIAN A COUSE FOR ALL YOUR BUSSINES WHORT EVER YOU LAIN YOUR HANDS WILL BE FAILURE SO THAT NESTIME YOU COUSE ANYBODY THAT YOU DONT KNOW IDIORT LIKE YOU WHO ARE YOU THEN YOU CALL YOUR SELF IBEABUCHI OR MADUABUCHI AS FROM TOTHERS ON NOTE IT DOWN YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME BASTARD LIKE YOU.LATE GOAT FUCK YOUR MOTHER THERE.I COMMAND IT BACK TO THE SENDER OKIJA WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES RELATIONSHION YOU CALL YOUR SELF MR IBEABUCHI I WHISH IF I CAN SEE YOU THEM GOD WILL PONISH YOU.OKWA NWAOGWUGWU KA INA AZA DONT WORY YOU WILL SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Stop antagonising me

Guy i just wonder why u chose to be stepping on my toes, for God's sake did i offend you? Y have u decided to be my enemy, from what u are saying it means u have never had any contact with me, i dont need to begin to contend about my location to u, but had it been u sounded like a friend i will let u have my phone number, i can even let my friends in Lqgos there get to u, i mean those that are big boys, i am very sure u r not from what u write, u have time to curse someone that did nothing to u, i am repying u because i know i have not offended u in anyway.

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM
MR XANG

SEE WHAT YOU COME TO INTERNET TO DO ,MANY ARE MAKING MONEY ONLINE AND YOU WEST YOUR TIME WRITING SOME THING THAT CAN NOT GIVE YOU MONEY ,

I HOPE YOU HAVE TO THING VERY WELL ABOUT YOUR SELF AND WERE YOU ARE ,YOU CAN WRITE THIS KIND OF THING AND TO USE YOUR TIME FOR GOOD ,

ABU NWA ABA

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL OF THE YEAR

bishop without a church.

your note is your life

[email protected]
Quote:

I can't blame you, because the woman that gave birth to you is a bitch and your father is a bastard, that why you lack of respect.Your mate is in Europe's trying to make their living, you are in okija shrine swearing for people that pass you and your generation.

I am in up shore and you are in the village digging rabbet hole,setting trap and going to witch Doctor to course people that made it.

Can you make it in you life? how can hopeless idiot that gave birth to you gain from bastard like you, i pass you and all your generation's, you can't see my back, i am in London, and i have build a house both village and Lagos, bought a car, marry a lovely wife with children, what else did you need from me.Just try and make a step which I've made in my life before writing your broking English.

My dear friend, did you go to school at all? NO. because you can't write a good English and you don't know the right phrase words to use when writing and the spelling is very poor.Don't reply my mail again do go and kill your father and get marry to your mother, because as far as Nigerian ladies is concern no lady will get marry to lazy unreasonable devoted IDIOT like you.

To hell with your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
Common thief like u.
I am not ur class at all, u are one of the street urchins. I dont even understand the gutter language you tried to write. Useless illitrate.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON MY GUYS

[email protected]

Quote:
Hi

people like you burried their self alive,but you poor church rat saying you are cheif is a cause to your generation.

Find work to do,all guys invested and are making fun in the net

Mugu head cheif

[email protected] ( AKA Richard Branson .. )
Quote:

THIEF OKAFOR MINISTER OF ALL THE FOOLS DEPARTMENT OF IN THE WORLD

you are highest fool i have see in the world, becos u nor been human u been animal
with uniform, make u and ur mama go fuck the way u dey fuck her b4 for under bed ok
i don pass for long time nor be today ok
am a big boy 4 really.

DON P

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN SINCE MY LIFE,

Chief,
I know you have might kill your mother and father before become that chief,
I see you as a wicked chief who dont have respect for people who knows when you was born, YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

(YOU FULL I AM SO SERRY FOM YOU)

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[email protected]

Quote:

you place a curse on your dead fathers curpse and on you woman who died in the laboiur room . and on yourself who is cheap criminal. i like to hear it because i get more money by making you get confsue bastard

[email protected]

Quote:
MY PAPA WILL CALL YOU SOON TO GO AND REST WITH HIM IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender in jesus name amen.all ur plan will go back to u amen.

[email protected]

Quote:
aswolalal oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER AND TO ALL YOUR GENERATION AND ALL YOUR UPSPRING.

STUPID OLD MONKEY.

ALL COURSES GOES BACK YOUR ENTIRE UPSPRING. FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

YOUR FAMILY IS COURSE IN NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

YOU WITHNESS CRISES IN YOUR BUSINESS EMPIREHENCEFORTH. THIS A COURSE THAT IS MADE WITH FAITH. YOU WILL START SEEN CRAZY PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY FROM TODAY.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic