SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosalina Rona <[email protected]>

Quote:
GUY U NO GO GIVE YOURSELF BRAIN ABI????? U GO DO WETIN GO TAKE YOUR LIFE UNEXPECTEDLY ONE DAY, WETIN CONCERN U AND GUYS WEN DEY HUSTLE???? FOOL NA U BE MUGU IF U NO KNOW, AS YOU RECIEVE AM WHY U NO DELETE AM MAD IDIOT MADAFAKA ASSHOLE BITCH.....GOT GET YOURSELF SOMETHING DOING ON NET OKIESsSSSSSSSSSSS?????????????????? BLACK BITCH..... ALORA SEA LORD DEY WATCH UR BLACK ASSS......

GET SOMETHING DOING ON NET AND NOT ABUSING UR FELLOW RUGGED BROTHER......

NO PRICE NO PAY...........

after giving her a #number# to call

Quote:
FUCK U BEWARE OF ALORA BOYS.......ONCE A FUCK UP NEEDS TO BE TREATED IF NOT IT BECOMES A DISEASE.......BE WARNED.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenneth Asare <[email protected]>

Quote:
I WOULD `VE ANSWER YOU BUT I CAN SEE YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL COMMON IDIOT NOW ASK YOUR SELF WHO IS A FOOL SIMPLE WESTERN UNION YOU CAN NOT SPELL IT WILL BE VERY HARD 4 U 2 MAKE MONEY I PITY YOU +27761021388 YOU CAN FUCK YOUR SELF WITH YOUR NUMBER YOU WILL SUFFER 4 THIS YOU WILL KNOW I AM 4ROM IZUOGU YOU WILL DIE IN SOUTH AFRICA , YOUR MATES ARE HERE MAKING REAL MONEY STREET BOY YOU GO SUFFER. TO COME BACK 2 NIGERIA IS A PROBLEM 2 YOU BECAUSE YOU DON`T HAVE THE MONEY 0248191079 MAY BE I CAN EMPLOY YOU 2 WASH MY TOILET THE NEXT INSTABILITY IN SOUTH AFRICA U MUST DIE BYE

So he got this back....

Quote:
SUCK MY DICK GEY BOI-YOU ARE MY BITCH.GOMER BOIS RUN TINGS NOT YOU BUNCH OF PUSSY.YOU SMELL LIKE YOUR MOMMY TOTO AFTER ALL MY BOIS BEEN THRU.SHE SO SLAK ME YUSE HER AS CAR WASH.

+447031822553 CALL ME MAK U CLEAR U SELF

Last edited by Donato on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I landed a few more upset lads. The Chief references in the replies refer to a new character I am using Chief Innocent Exxka.

[email protected]
Quote:
chief asu awuru otu nne gi there bastered.

[email protected]
Quote:
you don't have to be be compelled to right back that shows you don'thave a sense of reasoning.you re just fooling your self i don't use thisbox again that magAajust paid me 7,000 usd on Tuesday this week, who isnow the fool? i thing you re .am in abroad enjoying my self and you willdie before me ,you can not stop me from collecting money that is onething you should know.i don't know why it took you so long to writeback, did you even finish secondary school? cos i see alot of mistake.poor fool you would have beg and i will willingly send you some moneyfor up keep am very generous i do send to people i don't know as long asthey re Nigerian.poor fool be wise and thing of how to make your life apleasurable one. i will not insult your parents cos they never sentyou.but i will tell you try and make them proud by making money .you rethere condemning people work. add me
[email protected] so you cansee me on cam when we chat then you will know that we can never be matein this life. ggggg money de sweet .get rich or die trying.

[email protected] must have mistaken more for one of his mates
Quote:
emmy,, i bu onye nzuzu. stop sending that fuck to me lor else efcc go carry u.............

[email protected]
Quote:
I WU AMUSI.WURU OGBENYE. COME OUT IN PERSON LET ME SHOW YOU THAT YOUR
MOTHER WAS MY FATHERS HOUSE GIRL THAT EVERY WORKER IN THE HOUSE WAS
FUCKING.IF YOU DO NOT KNOW,HAVING A THOUSAND FATHERS IS OKAY.BUT YOUR
MUM CANNOT POINT ONE OUT OF THE 1MILLION THAT BUY HER FOR SEX.

REMEMBER YOUR FATHER,SORRY FOSTER FATHER WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF ARMED
ROBBERY.YOU C WHAT POVERTY CAUSES.

YOU ARE CAUSE FOR LIFE.OSU.

[email protected] has taken my name to the shrine Crying or Very sad
Quote:
Oh sorry, to become a chief is hungrying you, sorry it can't get to your hand. What is your problem? Are you insane? What have people's mother done to you? Why not go back to your village and start your full time maddness course or demonstration. I have vouched to kill you as I have taken your spirit to the shrines that will kill you and took your property or else every one that uses your dirty clothes and shoes will die mysteriously just as you will soonest. You must get serious headache today so that you will know that man pass man.

[email protected] is back
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR USELESS OLD FATHER FOOL

[email protected] made me laugh
Quote:
BASTERD CHIEF,

IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOT CALLING HISELF A CHIEF,I WONDER THE IDIOT THAT MADE YOU CHIEF, MAYBE YOU CAME FROM ONE THOSE REMOTE VILLAGE THAT ARE YET TO HAVE ELECTRICITY.

I TELL YOU ONE THING SINCE YOU HAVE TAKING TO BE A FOOL SO SHALL YOU BE FOREVER.............SAY AMEN BASTERD.

YOUR LINEAGE ARE BUNCH OF ASSHOLES,YOU ARENT GOT MUCH TIME TO LIVE BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU ALREADY WARN OUT.I WILL BE ATTENDING YOUR BURIAL VERY SOON...

MY DOG CAN NOT EVEN FUCK ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED.

I PRAY YOU RUT IN HELL .BASTERD SOUL ,

THERE IS NO REMEDY FOR DAMN SOUL LIKE YOU.

<[email protected]
Quote:
My boy,

Why not go back to school or rather if still in school, to stop wasting your parents money browsing ponographics and study your dictionnary. How bad your pigeon and english are. Bless u DOUNCE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU DONT HAVE WORK FOR SENDING ME A MAIL LIKE THIS..MUMU OMO OTE,,,WHICH CAR U DEY USE IF HE SURE FOR YOU???

[email protected]
Quote:
who made you a chief, Money ritualist like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MADNESS DHE WORRY YOU. WHICH CHIEF YOU BE. OLE BALAWO. YOU GO DIE SOON. START COUNTING YOUR DAYS. 1....7. IT IT IS OVER. I SWEAR YOU. BYE BYE OOOO.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The final batch of correspondence from my "budding authors".

[email protected]
Quote:
you fucking ass hole, you think all this your grama will help you , i already know that poverty have ruined your life and you will

remain poor for ever mark my word. that your brother that is in lagos since doing nothing , what do you think he is working, i dont blame you

bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. YOU FUCKING FUSTRATED ANIMAL. THEY HAVE ALREADY DIGGED YOUR GRAVE CLOSE TO YOUR WINDOW WHERE

YOU PRESENTLY RESIDE.

[email protected]
Quote:
EZI,GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: do you know???????????????????????

Gorilla,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN A MINUTE TIME, AND YOUR DEAD BODY WILL BE RUTTING IN HELL. ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL GO TO HELL WHILE I WILL GO TO HEAVEN,

ANIMAL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

YOUR OWN JESUS CHRIST DEY WICKED.AS U SAID IN UR MAIL.I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FAMILY IS 100% POOR AS U DONT HAVE THINKING BY CALLING JESUS

CHRIST WICKED PERSON.I WILL TELL JESUS TO KILL U BECAUSE U ARE ALREADY USLESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will meet your death today

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD LIKE U MUGU OTU,ASK OF FUNKY MY NAME IDIOT.

MY REGARD 2 UR MOTHER ACCIDENT SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTARD IDOLS ARE MADE FOR YOU IDIOTS.DOES YOUR OGWUGWU STILL EXIST,OBASANJO HAS MOVED IT TO ASO ROCK IN ABUJA.

YOU BASTARD,YOU WILL DIE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BINGO,

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MUST PERISH IN AUTOR ACCINDENT OK AND FIRE MUST BORN YOU INTO ARCHES OK.

AND DOG MUST FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOU TOO MUST FUCK PIG OK.IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BIG GOAT WHO MISS LIFE PROGRESS.

DEAR RETURN TO SENDER.

YOUR FATHERS IS A FOOL PLUS EVERY OF YOUR GENERATION

YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOPD THINGS ION YOUR LIFE HAS YOU HAVE SAID TO YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY .

BIG GOAT WHO MISS LIFE PROGRESS.

BACK TO YOU WITH YOUR MASSAGE

TO

THE SENDER LIST BELOW

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU MONKEY

GOAT IS YOUR FATHERS NAME. WHY YOUR MOTHERS NAME IS DONKEY.

THAT IS WHY YOUR PERANTS USE TO CALL YOU MONKEY COS YOUR MOTHER NAME IS DONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
if you are not interested just ignore it simple stop your devilish comments. this is a game which every one in this world have

involved in even you by one way or the other.

Going through your history, you are the most wecked person on earth, that is while your life is this

Idoit.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL ROAST AND DIE IN COTE D'IVOIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKvvvvv

FUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKvFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
I think his brain melted Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
please kindly forward to me the slip with which you used in making the payment

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOU

YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DEAR MONKEY ALL THIS BELONG TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY THIS YEAR

DEAR MUGU

TERRORIST MUST VISIT YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK IN LONDON WHERE YOU ARE NOW. WHY YOU ARE CUTTING FLOWER. B/CUZ U DONT HAVE A JOB.AJANA

AGULERI WILL DISFIGURE U THIS YEAR.CHOUT AMEN.UTUTU NZU AGULERI WILL VISIT U TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
It will backfire you and not me.Back to sender

[email protected] again...
Quote:
The level of your iliteracy is so bad that you look like Monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
go and die

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: nigerian poverty

nigerian poverty, try to grow up, ur mates are after money while u are composing ur mothers pussy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: READ

DEAR SIR,

LET US HAVE THE FULL PAYMENT INFORMATION, SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM THE PAYMENT.

MR JOHN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U BE FOOL OH

I see say u be fool, waitin dey worry u way make u dey send all dis email to my box. Na why 4 u oh he be like say u get work, no yawa make he

be

[email protected] provided an original. Thanks for the new insult material Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
ASHAWO KOBO KOBO, CRIMINAL THAT'S WHAT YOU. AT LEAST 419 IS BETTER
THAN KILLING PEOPLE WITH AIDS WHICH YOU ARE SPREADING. SHEBI NA WEN YOU
TESTED POSITIVE TO HIV THAT YOU RUN AWAY. YOU THINK SAY WE NO NO.
FUCKING BLOODY SMELLY ASSHOLE.

YOUR FAMILY, GENERATION BORN AND
UNBORN WILL PERISH AS YOU HAVE DONE IN JESUS NAME. LET OGUN AND SHANGO
CONSUME YOU ALL ASEEE! YOU WILL DIE YOUNG FOR CURSING AN ELDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Can C that Poverty is disturbing u

[email protected]
Quote:
NO LET ME CASH YOU BIG FOOL. BECOS IF I DO, I WILL STRANGLE YO TO DEATH.
IDIOT.
LOOK BUSH
FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AND YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND TILL YOU DIE.

WE ARE THE FUTURE HOPE OF OUR FAMILY AND YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CARFULY AND MIND THE WAY YOU TALK BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SOMBODY LIKE

YOU STUPID BOY AS YOU ARE.

WHITE MEN WICKED US IN THE OLDING DAYS AND IT NOW OUR DUTY TO REPLY THEM BACK BUT SOME OF DON'T UNDERSTAND. WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK FOR SOME THING

ELSE TO DO , WHY ARE YOU REPLYING ME ME ? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD WHO DON'T KNIOW HIS RIGHT TO CLAIM.

GUY YOU BETTER OPEN YOUR EYES BECAUSE THIS IS A GLOBAL WORLD AND EVERY ONE HAVE TO BE VERY SHARP.

HAVE A NICE DAY AND NEVER YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO I AM LOOKING FOR SO IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH EMAIL NEXT TIME TIME

THEN PLEASE CLEAR IT UP.
Please send this lad some more "light reading" Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Chei,

Bros your english bad ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry for your financial state.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: u be life mugu

u are a life mugu.this is how mugu talks.if you know me then you will shut
up your mouth and start to look for money.u do not have anything doing
that is y u have all the time to waiste.pls i suspect you are just a small
boy u do not understand what the world is talking.pls stop writting me and
ask the so called big boys in ur country what dey did to make money people
like.
ABIOLA
EMEKA OFOR
ATIKU
IBB
TONY ANENIH
ADENUGA
SHAGARI
DANGOTE
AND OTHER.

go and chek their record to see if manner does fall from heaven.pls stop
writting me and think well and learn some lesson and stop talking like a
life mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Always be careful and mind your tongue. I know that you don't know your father because I have a very deep history about you. Ask your

friends and they will tell you that you are a BASTARD. Sorry that you came to the world through back door. Otutunzu Aguleri must surely kill

you if you don't take time. I am a spiritualist, therefore be extra careful or ask people about Aguleri before you die any how

[email protected]
Quote:
Only God knows how much you have lost in the pat trying to convive to steal a decesaed person money.

Perhaps and maybe, I was the person you paid the last time. Go knock your head on the block or better still lie flat in the highway ... that

may help end your pain, fool
I quite like this. Hope you don't mind if I recycle it Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
NOT ONLY URASI OKIJA,BUT IYI UMUOJI,ATAMIRI OWERRI AND NKWAMA MGBIDI KU GBUO N DI ULO NNU.AMA NNA YI CHIKWA.

YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT AND WATER TO DRINK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na craze they worry you....i dont blem you okey.....since your father has no other job than being a cheif prist in Ogwugwu Shrine,

Okija that is why you send this trash your father whey no be me.....Mad man piken like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY DO KEEP WRITEN EVERYBODY ON NET, DO THINK PEOPLE DONT KNOW YOU? YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE ABOUT GUY MEN THEY WILL SHOOT YOU ONE

DAY. SOME PEOPLE KNOW YOU IN PERSON.

YOU ARE A GUY MAN THEN WHY ARE AGAINST OTHER GUY MEN LIKE YOUR SELF I KNOW YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND BUT YOUR GOOD FRIEND WHO KNOWS ABOUT WHAT

YOU ARE DOING HAS JUST INFORMED SOMEONE ABOUT IT.

BE CAREFUL SOMANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. SOME GUY MEN ARE NOT THAT SIMPLE THEY CAN KILL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I must tell you that all you used to measure for somebody that God will use equally to you. I must tell you that am better than you in million fold.

Come and let me feed you and your entire family. Idiot i don`t have a time like a fool like you.

I have an estate here & there therefore go to hell and burn arches.

BASTARD ................

Quote:
You are bastard idiot.

I am better than you in million fold.

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY U HASH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.OK TAKE CARE

NA YOUR BROS.CATCH YOU LATER.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLD BOY NA SO YOU TAKE MAKE MONEY?
KEEP IT ON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief if you don't av a job, pls hold urself and stop mailling me for God sake

have a nice day.
I have a suspicion this was meant for TDG67 Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER you with with whatever you have in mind to hell, you have time to waste, if you wish keep on sending and

i am a shrine myself. fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
SE WHAT I WILL DO FOR YOU NOW MUMU LIKE YOU UDE

[email protected] seems to want payment for something. Please be generous Wink Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
think you for your email .i'm ibo . this's my adress :

name : sambo

first name : sunday

pays : cote d'ivoire

thank for your help

may god bless you

[email protected] probably found his "payment details" weren't what he expected Laughing
Quote:
Dear MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Good boy give me job i go stop way i go dey end 150,000

[email protected]
Quote:
Old boy u be big fool oo! so what u do is just to sit by the computer to
write rubish? If ur job never drop then go and look for job. That reminds
me, there is a motuary near ur village that they are looking for who to
employ. I think you are a beta hand.

Thunder gbagbuokwa nne gi na nna gi there.

Big foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR PARENTS..

Quote:
MADNESS IS YOUR PORTION

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR LIFE WILL END THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL. CHECK YOUR SPELLING FOR GRADUATE. ODE YOU THAT IS EVEN SUFFERING IN AFRICA HAS THE GUTS TO CALL SOMEBODY

EWU. BASTARD BORN OF A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MOTHER YOUR MOTHER MAY GOD KILL YOUR FAMILY

YOUR MOTHER YOUR MOTHER MAY GOD KILL YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BASTARD. YOUR FAMILY BASTARD,YOUR GRAND GRAND FAMILY BASTARDS. U WILL NEVER RECEIVE GOOD THING IN UR LIFE. AN ABYSS. IDIOT,

UR MAMA. U WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT. BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: PAYMENT INFORMATION WRONGLY PRESENTED

VISIT A PSYCHO HOUSE, INSANITY NA UNA CURSE,GO CHECK URSELF,YOU BETTER,I KNOW YOU,PEOPLE THEY TALK AM SAY NA COLO MENTAL U BE,EVEN NA IM MAKE

THAT GIRL LEAVE U.LAST GIRL WHEN LEAVE YOU FOLLOW OLOWO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT BASTARD FELLOW

[email protected]
Quote:
your days are numberd

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: check your mail

ewu of no equacenter,anumanu of no comparison,mugu of the highest order, idiot of lack of knowledge,only mumu be the person wea no no say

mumu na mu mu.idiot brain.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: expect

hello miss rabbit expect the waste.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NO GO PAY YOU NO NEED TO EMBARASS ME LIKE THAT NOW OK SORRY..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MATE DEY FOR CAFE DEY BOMB MAGA MAKE THEM GET MONEY U DEY FOR CAFE DEY SEND USELESS MESSAGE GIVE PEOPLE SAY DEM BOMB YOU. IF U BE

PERSON WEY WISE U GO USE DE FORMAT WEN I TAKE BOMB YOU TAKE BOMB OTHR PEOPLE MAKE YOU GET MONEY. ILLITERATE NAIM YOU BE. YOU NO FIT WRITE

SIMPLE AND CORRECT PIDGIN ENGLISH. YOUR FATHER NAIM BORN IMBECILE. YOU MAMA TOTO NAIM DEY SMELL. FOOL, IDIOT GOAT, RAM, MONKEY. GORRILLA APE

ALL THE ANIMALS ON EARTH NAIM YOU BE

NA POVERTY GO KILL U IN DEVILS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Iyehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mugu.If you are not,you wouldn't have responded with all your pleadings.

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SURE AFTER YOU READ THIS YOU WILL DIE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS HAHAHAHHAH AMEN BY MY POWERS..,.HAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
I am very sorry to you for calling your self (SUPERIOR) who are you by the way? Nabucadineze

>SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU SOME CASH TO RESOURCITATE YOUR DAMMED SOUL. ARE YOU
> IBO OR YORUBA? I CANNOT CURSE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY CURSED. YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN SPENT

Listing I am blessed and I want to proved to you that you’re an illiterate for somebody to contact you for a business you started massing Ur

self up by saying all manner of rubbish. I have concluded you a waste fool.

No body can curse whom the lord has blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
u have time fOOL BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTERS

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR DAD IN THE ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: LIVE ME BRODA

Brother waiting dey happen now make you live me make i do mine work why you dey disturb me now abeg.

[email protected] (spoofed)
Quote:
do u have a job at all?

Having kept you all waiting, I present another lad phone message Smile

Second insulted lad called my K7 and droped a massage...YOU BIG MUGU Laughing

That's all for now...

U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@Helios I do it for a couple of reasons. First I intensly dislike the lads, and this allows me to take my frustration out of them. Second, if they actually take the time to respond to me, it is time they aren't taking to scam someone. Third, it seems to irritate some of them, and I enjoy that. Fourth, some of their replies are funny

Thank You thedevguy67. What an outstanding answer.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U.FUCK U.FUCK U PIESES OF SHEET.FUCK U AND YOUR DIRTY MUM WHO HARKS HER DIERTY PUSSY IN THE STREET OF OKEAFA,FESTAC,OKOTA AND A.J.YOU THINK YOU CAN INSULT YOUR MAMA FUCKER.SHEGE BANSA,WHY NOT ASK HER WHO YOUR DADDY IS

george manuel [email protected]
Quote:
My broda good evening,

How you dey???

I am not responding to your mail because you insulted me, but I am responding to your mail because your thinking faculty does not represent what you belong. A guyman who has been on the street does not respond to mails with such tunesl. We are all striving to make a leaving though we know that it is not good and may God forgive us.

I know you have MOTHER, SISTERS AND BRODA AND YOU LOVE THEM SO much. I respect you as a man, and I wish you the best, but it is not a good idea to see a fellow friend on the street insulting my mother. I have so much and I have made so much in this game. If I get to tell you my name and if you leave in Festac you will come to say sorry.

Bye

Hong Kong National Trading Com [email protected]
Quote:
COME YOU ***** ******* ARE YOU ALRIGHT,NAI MAKE OTHER CONUTRY BETTER PAST *DELETED* SEE YOU BASTARD,NA PERSON LIKE U DEY MAKE NIGER SPOIL SO NO COPERATION,IF NA OTHER PERSON NA THEM DEY CODINATE BASED ON U ARE A FOOL,TODAY I GO LET YOU KNOW SAY IF U NOR SEE WHO ADVISE U I GO DO AM,
BECOS SINCE U START G U NEVER COLLECT NA MKE BODY DEY PAIN U
NA PERSON LIKE U UR PAPA MARRY 2 WIVES YOU GO SABI LIE TO YOU BIG TOTO MAMA.YOU MAMA WHEN VOKANIZER GIVE BELLE U STILL DEY GET MOUTH ARM ROOBER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIEEEEEEEEEEEEYE
BABA ERE
IA ERE

I WANT LET U KNOW SAY NA MY GET MY SYSTEM SO I GO SO DISTURB UR LIFE FOR INSULTING ME FIRST.......

eric williems [email protected]
Quote:
LOOK THEM GO BEET YOU WE PLENTY WEN DE FIND YOU JUST WACH YOUR BACK THIFE

Quote:
BIG FULL FACE YOUR WORK B4 THEM KILL YOU FOR NOTHING

David Brent <[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU DAY COS ME NA YOU DEY WORK I DEY WORK SO WHY YOU DEY COS ME STOP ALL THIS ONE MAKE WE GET MONEY OOOOOO IF YOU BE GUTMAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

ME I KNOW VISS FOR YOUR COS BECAUSE I KNOW SAY FOR THIS JOB NA COS JOB BUT WATING MAN GO DO.

Last edited by Donato on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple in today...

[email protected]
Quote:
you be big fool. i know say you no get mama as na ashawo born you. i will give EFCC this number make them trace you bastard. if i throw format give you, you go delete it than abusing your father when you are also throwing format to other people. big fool like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bush person...no need..remove that your fake phone number comot there, you go ever enter UK before u die...call me to clear urself...+91 9891019128

Uk National Lottery [email protected]
Quote:
u even dey niger sorry oooooooo me and u no dey for the same category I dey away brother

Mr Gabriel Johnson. [email protected]
Quote:
Real good job u in england?

i see ur mother every day in alaba market being betting to state of helplessness why dont u come back home to help ur mom and dady no i dont tink u have dady because he most have die for being a criminal ok i gues all ur brothers and sister are all in one bad condition or the other

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Last edited by Donato on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@GENT WEST, Yes it is true that you know me and my earnest decision is to spread your mother's legs and stick my throbbing love muscle up that sweet pussy of hers. After I fuck that bitch, I'm gonna take my dick and put it up her ass- fuck the shit out of that bitch. That's what I'm going to do. What do you think about that MR Agent? your response...is highly needed

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR? I DON HAIL! NA REPLIES DON LAND IN MY BOX OOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE TOTO MAKE U GO FUCK WITCH
This lad attached at least a half dozen pornographic pictures featuring an exceptionally obese woman God, I wonder what he does with his cafe time Confused

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OCCULTIC CHIEF OF NDIOLUMBE,UR GENERATION ARE ALL CURSED

GOD GAVE US MOUTH TO BLESS AND U USE YOUR OWN TO CURSE,LET IT BE ACCORDING TO
YOUR ACTION.EWU.U THINK SAY NA EVERY BODY DEY FESTAC???FOOL.,CALL ME NOW
+233-27-3660445 IF I NO GO PICK AND TALK TO U FOOL..U AND YOUR GENERATION ARE
CURSED FOREVER.IF U BE MAN,SEND ME YOUR LAGOS NUMBER,I GO SEND U MY OWN SO THAT
I GO JAM U THIS WEEK END IF I ENTER NAIJA SO THAT U GO NO SAY MAN PASS MAN.BINGO
LIKE U.uU THINK SAY NA EVERY ONE BE YAHOO BOY???

[email protected] (see above) did not like the pictures I sent him, so he replied again
Quote:
NA OGU GO KILL UR MAMA AND UR PAPA U BASTARD BORN OF DEAD USELESS WOMAN WHEN NO GET SENSE I PROMISE U NA DIS NIGHT U GO SEE REACH FOR UR LIFE MAKE DEVIL BATISM U FOR HELL FIRE. WITCH.

FROM

GOD WHEN KNOW SAY U BI WITCH AND DAT IS WHY HE WAN KILL U DIS NIGHT SO BI READY........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY AND NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, YOU WILL
DIE IN POOR LIKE RAT, AND NEVER SEE YOUR MAMA UNTIL YOU DIE, BIG FOOL, YOU WILL
NOT FACE YOUR WORK, MUGU, LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE MAKE MUCH MONEY FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR `FATHER `IS `ABASTEARD `AND YOU SHALL `DIE `IN `JAIL YOU `MOTHER `FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
This email really came from a frustrated fool as it is only one that can sit and write all think junk grammar of a primary school drop out. Shame on you, better go and study further to see if you can even get an ordinary OND because you are just a disgrace

[email protected]
Quote:
To whom it may concern:

It's quite understandable why you haven't achieved any reasonable feat in your whole life.

I wish there is something i could do to help your sorry state of irregular madness due to illiteracy. However, i just forwarded your mail to the United Nations so that they would look into your situation and probable or maybe, profer a scholarship programme for not just you, but inclusive of your family and relatives because from my own observation, your situation is something that has is from the gene.

I hope your friends are reading this mail with you, who knows, they might be able to give you transport money so you could hire a public conveyor to take your sorry behind as well as those of your loved ones to the Embassy so they could include you in their social responsibility programme: WETIN DEY.
Furthermore, do accept this token: 374470908779. Kindly load it in your phone or your grandpa's own and send me a txt because my phone does not accept calls from societal retards like you or your family members.

Lastly, do accept my sympathy and kindly do yourself a favour, go get brighter grammer and macmillan's secondary school reader 1 - 4 and use them to enhance your english because considering the state that you are in now, you are capable of telling jokes with your english by reading aloud the notice on your family house (that is if you guys have one) which reads: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Best Regards,
Person wey get level pass you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: big fool make you get your invalid cc numbers

Guy you try, but you be scammer and you dey talk like this well i pray for you say you go ever dey recieved invalid cc numbers amen,
and you go dey get maye wey go dey run from you Amen..

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks for the advice.

FIRST REPLIES REACH NOW!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont vex broda, it only job. u throw ur job i throw mine. guy i only do to survive.
this best format i ever used.

remain bless.

Barr.Fred Williams [email protected]
Quote:
ALL THOSE THIS WHEN YOU TALK NA YOUR PAPA,MAMA,SISTERS AND BROTHERS YOU THEY TALK TO IN JESUS NAME AMEN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE BORN BASTARD SATAN THAT VISITED JOB VISIT YOU NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN

YOU ARE ALREADY A CURSE. EVIL CHIEF.IT WILL NOT BETTER 4 YOU THROUGH OUT THIS YEAR ECCEPT YOU BEG ME. OR I ASK GOD ALMIGHTY TO FORGIVE YOU.

I DID NOT LOOK FOR YOUR TROBLE, ITS YOU. AS LONG AS YOU DONT NEED PEACE, YOU CANT HAVE IT.

BORN BASTARD IF YOU THINK YOU CAN STEP ON EVERYBODY CAN CAN NOT STEP ON ME.

CURSE IS UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO INSANE BASTARD
I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT LOST YOUR SENSES
WHERE AND HOW DID YOU GET MY YAHOO ADDRESS?LET IT BE THE LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER WRITE ME IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ALIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
See my guy all dis curse u just laid on me now i return it back were ever u r east south north west in hundred folds to you and your next next generation in jesus name amen.for mothers course i so much have respect for women so i will lead them out of this but u will live to suffer dis day.u get job 4 bank dey chop u wan make ur fellow man enta street go dey shot gun instead to dey hustle like dis u u go die well.no just worri u don curse ur life finish na ur own life go spoil nor b ur mama or ur papa na street u go dey beg from 2day onwards i send it 2 u in jesus name.for me am a child of god and no amount of course u send 2 day will ever touch me as we speak so i don go westi go pick 10k dollars dis morning i for say make i send u d payment details but nor need u r such an asshole.so who is d loser here me or u. foolllllllllllllllllll.

[email protected]
Quote:
O'BOY U'RE REALY FUNNY AND A COURT JESTER. PLZ KEEP IT UP COZ THATZ WHAT
UR LINEAGE HAS ALWAYS BEEN. A DEPARTURE AT THIS TIME WILL BE AMISNORMER. IT IS A MATTER OF GENETICS AND PASSABLE 2 ALL UR GENERATION.I WISH U WOULD FIND OUT TIME GO BACK START NURSERY SCHOOL.

YOU WILLNEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING FROM TODAY ON.

EXCEPT YOU CONFESS AND ASK 44GIVNESS.

NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME UR WAY. U'RE A GENERATION OFCAUSED PEOPLE. OSU(OUTCAST), OHU(SLAVE) AND ONLY GOOD TO SERVE SHRINES.MAY ALL THE ALUSIS IN OKIJA AND IGBOLAND FINISH YOUR FAMILY AND AIDSKILL UR MAMA AND SISTERS, CHILDREN AND WIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK UR MOTHER ASHOLE
Wht ever you call your self, the only thing tht i want to let you knw is
this, One am reacher than your entire family for today and God who creat
us knws that for life,

You can give me ur number let me call you

[email protected]
Quote:
you be gayman u de come mugu u na got all gmail men is gayman U GO FEAR FACE ok
U BETTER BE WARNED U MUGU go go go go boy?????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard Innocent Emeka .

I have seen that you are became mad over there. Listen, you will know how to address people or i lay curse for you forever. I understood that you born of monkey that was the reason u don`t have regrds on someone`s parent. Bastrd idiot.

Ewu canbeer. forgotten issue.

Come and let me gave job at one my global Estate in portharcourt or in Ghana. I am far better than your and entire relation and so it shall be foreever amen.

Aturu ocha plus nwankita you be.

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey vex bicos your wife suck my penis and I con pour spam inside her mouth.
Money ritualist,money miss road,illitrate bastard,aids carrier,armed robber,juju man,devil,ashawo pikin,diabetic man,
Next time you send your illitrate email to me, I will not read, I simply delete it to show say you be monkey ok.
U say u bi chief, chief for my yash, I f i see you I will make you lick my sheat we dey smell well well. Olodo rabata. I know say u go se intimidate people for your stolen house including your wife and children. shame to you.
if you like jump into river niger and deown, bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: R.I.P
Pot wey dey call kettle black,you know how ur kin person dey die now.

Just be careful as i know u 2 wel and can delete u at any time if I so wish and never you try this shit with me again otherwise i go remind you when show face.

[email protected]
Quote:
you go die this year.

your penis will be eaten by ant..take that to youself as i the prophet has declear.

if you like it or not.i give you 21 days and it will come to pass. just reply this mail and your days will start counting.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a slave of my Donkey`s Child.

Go hug a tree and die........

You wey dey play 419 for God House,na u him go first punish.....Idiot.

infopimp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE do NOT contact [email protected] with insults.

This gentleman appears to have a very short temper. ROFL!

Check this out... I even got an attachment.

Quote:
WETIN DEY MUGU?

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAFÉ N GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FOOL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE?

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE..

SEND MY REGARD TOO U OSU FAMILY, OKEY? UR MOMA TOTO DEY SMELL PASS DOG WEY DON DIE 4 2 YEARS. DE SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN. PLEASE ADVICE HER TO STOP FUKING DEM LORY DRIVERS UNDER BRIDGE ON ALLEN. U GO DRINK NA SO SO WATER FROM U MOMA PUSY, OKEY? I SE UR JUNIAR SISTAR TRY TO DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE NO FIT TO CARRY NA JOB COS HER TOTO DEY SMEL LIK DUCK FOUL EGG WEY DON ROT 4 50 DAYS.

NA PEPOLE WHO DIE AT OKEAFA CANAL B BETTER THAN U GENERATION. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN.

U MTCN FROM NOW FORTH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NAME : SAMLL BOI MUGU HE GOAT
ADDRESS: IN STRET IN FESTAC BEGGIN
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FOR BLOW JOB
AND ANSWER: 2 NARIA
CONTROL NUMBER: U MOMA STINKING TOTO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION. . NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL. . I DEY FIND U I COME CUT U NECK CARRY DO RITUALS MAKE MUGUS PAY

FULK YOU.

Attached is a phoo of a man having sex with a goat... not sure I should post it here?
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL LIKE YOU.I CAN SEE YOU ARE
INSANE AND A COMPLETE NITWIT.WHO D HELL DO U THINK YOU ARE SENDING ME
SUCH AN IMPUDENT WORDS OD IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE AND YOU DONT WANT TO BE BURN
WITH PURE FIRE DO NOT SEND THOSE IMPUDENT WORDS TO MY MAIL BOX.OKAY?.I
DO RESPECT THOSE WHO DESERVE RESPECT SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL THE WAY AND
MANNER YOU TALK TO ME.OKAY?.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to the sender & his or her generation's

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME 2 U

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA YOUR FOUR FATHER GO HALA YOU BACK

[email protected]
Quote:
It's only bastards that feels free and confortable insulting other people's parents....so ur case is very obvious, no point..foolish igbo man, at least try and spell correctly.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FULL , FULL OF 40,

[email protected]
Quote:
Its not your fault. Let me see ur leg here again.

[email protected] again
Quote:
ohhhhhh, not in london any more??? still in 9jah.....hahahahahahah....u are just too cheap. If you were a computer I will buy you. because I have over ten men walking in my HK in my own house in that 9jah wey you still dey....loser

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone is working weekend's!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
the money way i get your papa no get am oloriburuku you will die a poor man i clik it and i make cash
you local maga i go soon scam your family olohsi like you omo iya aje you no go die better your mama take your head nak ground wen you been dey small nyour papa no tell you before hin die ni thas na why you no get sence like normal human being .oluya you think say the mail na for person like you ,?you no dey yankee you no get money NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YOU PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
you are too fucking talk to your mama like that okay!!!

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOME LADS NOT GO FE CHURCH SUNDAY!!! OOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
laugh...........................laugh........................laugh.................laugh..............

k\just look at the time you are sending mails, it show how frustrated you are, when big boys are sleeping, you are busy husling. you will die husling, that rent that you struggling to pay u can never have it. hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ezi alika, ewu wulawu. pepper body just kill u for nothing. instead of u to dey find how u take solve your problem, u still dey complicate issue. i just keep u quiet becos i know u. but na street u go go back soon. i don place curse on you and it will remain with u forever and ever in jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard ,

Let let me tell you the rules of this game . Never insult a guy man . Never chop guy money .

None of this two l have domne to you but you atre just rabbling .

Listen now,

You dont know me thats why you have written this mail ,

but l tell you the truth now ,

You will never collect any money again from guy .

Your family will die wretched .

Your family will cry this year and pain and agony will be in your family forever .

All your generation will be in desolate .

There will never be a t5hing o joy in your family from today till everlasting .

Your mother will not have to eat ,

your family will lack till his death .

Your brothers and sisters will beg to survivew in in level .

Every good thing will turn there back to you forver ,

You will not see happiness again in life .

Bastard , Omo lbo 1 o ni kun si be to ma ye eeeeeeeeee.

Ogun lo ma pa eni kon kon ni family e .

o ni sun rioooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok *baiter name* abi na acca rub ashawo u bi devil no fit punish me atoll because I don pass but u wey think say u bi wetin u de anticipet sey u go be ole, U no go eva fit get am becus wetin devil do cus do spit powerful spit for ya hand. me I don collect enough as I de now I get money well well and I de connected God even don forgive me and de bless me well well. Ur own don finish because I no go even tell any body to punish you, na me go punish you my self because you don come steal my own wen I seat down my own jeje you go pay me by force now. You think say you be thief, I don de for road for 32 yr de thief de kpoi too. As you think say you get sence I go show you say you be mugi not a maga. When I come back soon I promise you say you go pay with abeg idiot. For that una house wey una de craz I go use u do example first before I consider what to do to the rest idiot I de come. My brother anani nogo do you wetin I go do to you when I come back idiot.

and two minutes later
Quote:
it is long I have been looking for some thing to join you and me together just thankyu verymuch just waitmake I finish idiot

edit to add

EVEN MORE NOT GOING TO CHURCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
what ever your name is, dont you think your stupid to even reply this to me. if you know its not for you why then must you reply to it. do you know that you have commited more than i have just done both are punishable in the eyes of good. am working as a yahoo man here and there you are saying all immoral things to me so tell me both of you who is better. think my friend think as you said you have caused me so have you caused your self too this is earth my friend you are standing on the land and saying all those rubish and you think you dont deserve punishment then your a fool.

emeka

Williams Alfarouk [email protected]
Quote:
back to you

MY FIRST EVER CHUCKY!!! OOOOOOOOO

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO Charles Soludo [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR NAME IS SORRY ONLESS YU NEVER DO BAD b4DU REMENBER THE TIME WERE YU REMOVE PERGANT OF BEBE YU HAVE 2 ASK GOD @ 4 GIVE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more replies

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERD, THIEF INNOCENT EMEKA, NOT CHIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
UR A USELESS CHIEF SORRY TIEF,ABI U DON SEE WHERE LIZARD DEY THREATEN LION IN
JURNGLE OR IN THE HISTORY OF ANIMAL.YOU DO ME I DO YOU GOD NOGO VESE.IF YOU
LIKE BI ABIOLA,DANGOTE IS NOT MY FUCKING BIZ.DURING THE TIME OF OJUKWU'S
FATHER NOBODY GAVE JIMOH AND OTEDOLA'S CHANCE BUT TODAY YOU CAN SEE THEM
CONTROLING EVERYTHING? BY THE WAY WHO IS YOUR FUCKING FATHER WHO HAS NO
SURNAME.I BEG CARRY YOUR DIRTY ASCE GO DIE ABI YOU WANT WHOM YOU GO DIE FOR HIM
HAND

[email protected] Shocked
Quote:
HEY! NA WAAH FOR THIS GUYMAN JOB; YOU, PRIMARY4 DROP-OUT WEY DEY CLAIM CHIEF. OYIBO DON SUFFER - IN SHORT GUY DON SUFFER - HOW I WISH OYIBO FIT SEE YOU AND PERCIEVE YOUR BUSHY SMELLING ARMPIT WITH YOUR JEANS WEY DON CHOP FOR UNDER - SILPERS BOY WEY DEY CLAIM GUYMAN; PLEASE TAKE A LOOK WHAT I DO WITH YOUR ELDER SISTER. Nnaa! Money goodoh!

[email protected]
Quote:
My Guy,

Wetin de do u? Na because that small 8k5? SABA
Hunger go enter u hogger. May God give better job and more MTCNN AMENN

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Do u need an advise on how to make real money? Nnwane You get mailer?

Mr. Dewar
The British High Commissioner 4 Nija.

[email protected]
Quote:
I understand why you nigerian you be stupid, I wonder if you're born to a mother. you are a true wild bush of the forest amzonienne. God have pitier of your soul, dirty thief.

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

[email protected]
Quote:
stupid chief u can not do anything,back to sender U CHURCH RATCALLED URSELF CHIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
i passed one night with your elder sister at BINITIE HOTEL and she did far better that thisthis was good those days when i did it with your mummy and she gave back to you but i left your mummy because you were as black as a babboon even from birth. Isi udele like you.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U are been born to labour in vain here in this earth!!!! I return back the full talk to your mama count and to your papa dick,,, idiot like you,,,,,

i live here in London so come and see me::::

Useless Buck like you

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BOY,

YOU ARE A LAZY GUY.TRY TO BE SERIOUS.

MUMU

Quote:
GUY,

From ur english,i now know that you are a drop out.

MUMU

Quote:
your papa there

Quote:
FUCK YOU . YOU NIGER

Quote:
bastardn clifford orji fuck your mama and that is why she born you and you become a fol and you will be a fool forever till you die and it shall not be well with your mama and your generation and your great grand children forever and ever, for eternity and eternity in jesus name amen

Quote:
U DEY CRAZY BACK TO YOU AND UR MAMA, UNA GO DIE ONE DAY,,,,OKOKO MUMU EWU ANUMANU ANUOHIA ONYEIBERIBE

ATURU NKITAOHIA. TU UN GAWOU,CHIEN

Quote:
You will never fine your garri in lome . i be oluwa for lome ok

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony

Last edited by mewing_ghecko on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
People like you don't succeed in ife and that is why you are into bundage, your mother is a prostitue and that is why your poor father cast her away and she ran itno prostitution, your mates are leaving their country and go and settle in another country and you are tere in nigeria essing your self up, bastardddddddddd, foolllllllllll asoleeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:

MUMU,

u are a drop out

FOOL

Micheal Smith [email protected]
Quote:
U BASTAD. IF YOU HAVE EVER MAKE MONEY FROM THIS LEVEL YOU NO GO TALK TO ME LIKE THESE. YOU ARE INSULTING MY MOTHER BECAUSE OF WHAT?. WETIN MY MOTHER DO YOU ?. WELL I HAVE HANDED YOU OVER TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD GOD HE WILL PROOVE TO YOU THAT IS GOD.

Mr Smith-again

Quote:
WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU WITHIN THIS FEW DAYS
WELL MR **** ********

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY. I 'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BEGING GOD FOR SUCESS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE WISHING ME POOR.

ANYWAY GOD KNOWS THE BEST IF I DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING AND YOU ENDED UP CURSSING ME GOD WILL JORGE YOU.

WATCH AND SEE.

Mariam M [email protected]
Quote:
You will die this year . Thats a promise . See yourself you cant even spell correctly . l know you are bastard lbo boys that drop out of school . You have no future for this work . What l have achieve your generation cannot attempt. Henceforth , you will die in poverty .

l give you a promnise that you will die this year .

You father is in the village suffering from hunger starvation and anger ..

You are from a family that they are never happy and surely your family will never know happiness .

Your brother , sister will die untimely death this year .

Very soon again , l say very soon you will be shot to death .

Your generation has always be armed robbers and some of your family member are now in alagbon .

Hencefort , you will not touch one Naria till you death .

You will die were they will not see your body to bury .

Your family will die in desolation .

Anybody that remain in your family surely will rot in jail .

asa si alasa si lo ma pa .

Asa si lo ma pa eeeeeeee

o ni ku si ebi to o ma ye e

ojo ti ebi pona lo mnma rin .

o fu lomi oki see , o fu ni gbogbo edile ma si .

aso ikun ma po titi ojo ike , aso e ma po titi o jo aye ni .

o ni ri ala nun lojo gbobo aye .

Now u are judge , You will die with my everlasting curse .

sun ri oooooooooo Daniel .

Rest in pieces .

Rest in hell

motherfucker

[email protected]
reply [email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF INKALAJA YOU MOUT ENMTA INKALAJA

MUGU YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MONTHER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY GO BACK VILLAGE N EAT ROSTED MENBAERS ALL SO

BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. I MAKE U GET AMU CANSCER. I GO CHARM UR FAMILY EWU FAMILY. NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION

MOTO KIL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND ALLYOUR GENERATION

IN THE NAME OF INKALAJA

INKALAJA

smith martins [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA TOTO.I DON TELL MY MAMA WEY YOU DEY COURSE .SHE GO POUND YOUR YOUR DESTINY AND I GO USE AM GET MAGA.MESERABLE PIECE OF COWN DUNK LIKE YOU.INSTEAD OF YOU DEY HURSEL MAGA .YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME DEY HINDER A FELLOW HURSLER.NO SEND ME THIS KIND MAIL FOR YOUR LIFE,UNLESS YOU GO HATE YOUR SOUL.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't send any abusive emails to Hon Adeniji Olu [email protected]

Quote:
NOBODY WEY GO SEE YOUR MESSAGE,DEM GO NO SAY THEM DON KILL YOUR GENERATION FINSHE BECOS THIS THING PAIN YOU REACH BLOOD AND EVEN YOU THIS POOR WEY GO SOON DIE WITHOUT ANY GOOD THINGS.

NA THAT POOR CONDITION DEY WORRY YOU COS BETTER PERSN NO FIT SITDOWN LIKE THIS BECOS OF JUST PROPOSAL DEY CRY AND WON KILL HIMSELF, GET FAST WAY TO HELL FIRE FOR YOU BCOS THE DAYS WE WE DEY NOW NO BE UNTILL YOU BORN AGAIN BEFORE YOU ENETER HAVEAN NOW NA MAKE YOU MAKE MONEY FOR LIFE AND ENJOY SO YOU GO FIT ENJOY FOR HEAVEN,BUT YOU NA HELL FIRE COS YOU NO GET KOBO AND YOU GO DIE FOR THAT CONDITION COS YOUR GENERATION NO GO FIT MAKE AM FOR LIFE AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

IF I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE I NO GO FIGHT YOU BUT I GO KILL YOU COS YOU BE DIRTY FOR THIS COUNTRY AND YOU SUSPOSE DIE,WELL I GIVE YOU JUST 7DAYS BCOS I HAVE THE FULL ASSURRANCE SAY EITHER MOTOR KILL YOU OR OKADA,OR THEM USE GUM FINISHE YOU BASTARD.

NA OGUN GO KILL YOU,IF RAIN FALL FROM NOW TILL NEXT MONTH I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT SCAPE IT COS YOU GO DIE .

IDOT,FOOL AND POVERTY GO KILL YOUR GENERATION.

It just upsets him... Very Happy

Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a few out yesterday,got this back Is it from a baiter Question

Thank you for your reply to our urgent mail. Your mail is important to
us and I will personally get back to you as soon as I can. We are at
present dealing with huge backlog of similar claim to yours.

For your own safety I strongly advise you don't say anything about my
involvement in this. These people are dangerous liars and thieves. Say
nothing, just act normal until we can put a stop to their wrongful
activity.

Your instinct was right and you were right to be suspicious of the
mail they sent you. When my staff see it they almost fall of their
chairs laughing that anyone could believe such fool nonsense.
Luckily you came to us just in time.

During our investigation into your case we have uncovered that there
is a network of these dirty criminals operating on the internet. Our
undercover agents are working day and night to keep up with assisting
the number of other victims like yourself of these useless crook. In
fact we are shocked at the many hundreds of thousands of replies we
have had over the last few days and are having problem keeping up
with cries for help.

BE WARNED!!!! WE ARE ALSO GETTING REPORTS THAT THESE SAME FILTHY
SCAMMERS ARE PRETENDING TO BE US. ONLY BELIEVE MAIL FROM THIS ADDRESS
OR ONE THAT HAS THE CORRECT PASSWORD.

DO NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD THEY SAY. THEY ARE LYING SCUM!!!!

ASK THEM TO PROVE WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND THEY CANT.

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!!

We advise you secretly collect as much information about them as you
can via email and phone. But don't send any money. Send us copies of
their email, phone numbers and any other information you think we can
pass on to the police so they can be tracked down an brought to
instant justice.

We will deal with your urgent transfer as soon as we can. You will be
contacted by our head claim agent Mr Itchin Nacker from our internet
fraud headquarters in Japan as soon as is possible.
He will use code word "ITCHINNACKER" so you know it is genuine dealing
you are having. Please be patient, We are dealing with many claims
similar to yours right now.

Any mail you get without password is genuine fraud.

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!!

Sermon Vogal
SerVo 100% RISK FEE TRANSFER

"ITCHINNACKER" Laughing Laughing
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a post from Vogal i just hit delete.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stellar Aneh Attipoe [email protected]
Quote:
HIV AIDS GO DAMAGE YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA, YOUR GENERATION TO COME.
IDIOT WEY DEY USELESS IN LIFE, UNTIL YOU DIE U NO GO SEE BETTER THING.

BASTARD, SON OF A FUCKIN BITCH

Perry Jay [email protected]
Quote:
Guy,
i sorry for u.U b small boi and no b ur fault.Na poverty wey don almost finish ur father's generation.Ur a total idiot,instead of asking for help to make u a better person in d game,ur running ur mouth like an ashawo u say ur mother is.Its a pity i can not see u,i wud have fed u to d wild dogs and as for ur name.Shey na ur mama name u Rebecca?
u will die a disgraceful death,may b na CAT go kiss u abi na electric go kill u.MUGU
U can always beg for mercy from PERRY JAY.

Pet Deliverd [email protected]
Quote:

NA YOUR MAMA AND PAPA WAY THEM GO PUNISH .YOUR FAMILY GO REMAIN IN HUNGER FOR EVER AND EVER .

[email protected]
Quote:
I gess dis tin dey apin u die abi?see d names wey u dey type,its show where u live.Sorry bout the hardship u r going tru,and see ur an idiot.U even put ur number ,shey mek i call u ni?it shows ur poor and i do not associate wit poor ppl.
so go and play with ur fathers drunnk frends.LOL.

abeg i get beta tins to do and money to make.

Rosa Luis [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO IGBO RACE IS THIS IS YOUR REAL NAME. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS STILL SFFERING IN ONE OF THE WAWA VILLAGE IN THE EAST. FOOL IS IT NOT YOUR MATES ARE IN THE COUNCILS TODAY. I DONT KNOW THE CAFE THAT HAVE LIGHT TODAY THAT YOU CHECK MAIL AND START TO SAY ALL THIS. THE POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY MUST FOLLOW. FOOL DONT YOU KNOW THAT I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AND ALSO PAY FOR THE ONE ROOM THAT YOU STAY.

femi cole [email protected]
Quote:
u fucking bastard..son of a bitch na ur mama go die sudden death for village..na canada i dey chop my money...u dis slave...join me make i make ur generation get money...u fucking bastard..all dis while i dey look u, i n dey reply ur mail..u tink say me and u dey same level...?u dis low life scrap..ogun laka ye oshomale omo fi eje re we..oloriburuku..omo iya aje

Brand Bruce [email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZE.................

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO ODE?

THE GOD FATHER TO ALL IBO PEOPLE. IT SI A PITY YOU DIDNOT GO TO SCHOOL

TE GOD FATER.

MOHAMMED ZACK SHAHIN [email protected]
Quote:
THIS CURSE GO FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOREVER...SAY AMEN.
FOOL, IDOIT. I WILL NOT INSULLT YOUR MOTHER BC YOUR MOTHER NON DO ME ANYTHIN

Brand Bruce again
Quote:
GO AND DIE FOOLISH MAN!!!

now Bruce is upset
Quote:
I NO BLAME YOU NA! I BE WAN SPEAR YOU B4, BUT NOW, I NO GOI SPEEAR YOU AGAIN!
WETIN U GET WEY DEY GIEV YOU CONFIDENCE??? IF MY PROPOSAL ENTER YOUR BOX, DOES IT MEAN YOU MUST SWEAR FOR PPL??? AND U KNOW SAY NA WETIN U DEY TAKE CHOP BE DAT! NOW U DON DENY YOUR WORK AND GOD GO SURELY JUDGE YOU. AM VERY SURE OF THIS!
SHEY U NO DEY THROW??? SO WHY YOU COME DEY HALLA ??? I BE NA ONLY U DEM CREAT THIS WORLD FOR??? U CARRY INTERNET 4 HEAD LIKE SAY NA UR 4FATHERS FOUND AM! U WILL DIE SOON, STUPID OLD FULL LIE YOU! MAKE I TELL YOU, I DEY UK NOW, U DEY NAIJA DEY ROST. I JUST CUT OUT 64,000POUNDS LAST WEEK THURDAYS SO SHEY U WANT TAKE URSELF COMPARE ME???. E DON FINISH 4 U AND NA OVERTIME U DEY DO UR MATE DEY 4 GRAVE AND U R GOING THERE SOONEST!!! SHEY U WAN BE LIKE ME??? E NO DEY EASY NA U DON BUY LASTEST CAMRY LXE?? U DON BUY INFINITY FROG? U DON BUY HOUSE FOR KINGS AVENEU FOR OJODU BERGER? SORRY, HE GENERATIONS NO FIT TRY AM NA! BCUS ITS NOT MEANT FOR YOU!
FUCK OFF! GO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato --- some funny stuff you have there.

I've got a few more lads who did not think high of my response to their "proposed transaction"

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY, I THINK I HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH CHANCE TO FULL YOURSELF AROUND.

NOW, I HAVE TO TAKE YOU BY YOUR HORN.

IN THREE DAYS TIME I WILL APEAR IN YOUR DREAM , 2. YOU HAVE BEEN SEING MOST OF YOUR DEAD RELATIVE IN YOUR DRAM.

THE LAST WARNING IS THAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS WHY YOU REMAIN AS YOU ARE YEAR IN YEAR OUT.

MY ADVICE; USE YOUR TIME AND DO WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING AND PRAY FOR A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE. STOPPING PILLING CURSES ON YOURSELF.

SORRY.

<[email protected]
Quote:
you speak so childish
small boy
small mugu
little monkey

they way am looking at you

you must be a dwaff

your mama toto is so sweat i never fuck toto wey sweat like your mama i enjoy her toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Emeka

how are you today pls who are you Emeka can i have
you phone number so that i can call you an time from
where

you can call me with this number 234807487936

from chizzy

[email protected]
Quote:
I have delete your mail as promised to show that you do not deserve a second of my precious time.thief

[email protected]
Quote:
Bonnie Pingler.

Thuder fire u over there.

Ewu , Chukwu kpo gi oku

[email protected]
Quote:
OLOSHI YOU 419NER.YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR PERSON WE DEY SERVICE YOUR MAMA
TOTO.ABI YOU KNOW NO SAY ABI UR PAPA USELESS SON.NWAMEFU

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD LIKE U, YOU WILL BE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER TILL YOU DIE.

IDIOT, YOU WILL DIE BY THE SIDE OF ROAD AND UDELE WILL EAT YOU UP. MORE THAN FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUMAGALA GO KILL U AND UR PAPA FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
this man where do you come from self?

you have time to write this mails after smoking igbo ganja or you dey smoke cocaine?go and busy yourself idle man.if you still dey vex, go fuck your mama for ass

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the hell are u? Why are u making love with goat?

Thats fucking insane of u

[email protected]
Quote:
aji ikpu nne gba oku.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HIV AIDS GO DAMAGE YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA, YOUR GENERATION TO COME.
IDIOT WEY DEY USELESS IN LIFE, UNTIL YOU DIE U NO GO SEE BETTER THING.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic