SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Welcome back bros.

[email protected]
Quote:
I FILL LIKE SHOOTING U IN UR FUCKING AND SMELLING PENNIS

NA BABA GOD GET POWER.....NA U GET THE LIFE WEN U DEY LIKE TODAY, IF YES DEN UR JUJU FIT REACH. BUT IF NOR BE U CREATE UR SELF DEN U ARE JUST A FUCKING PUNK.
NA PPLE LIKE U I DEY LIKE PULL TRIGER FOR......JUST LIKE OLD TIMES..HOW WHICH I FIT JUST KNOW U OR MAKE U KNOW ME, DEN U GO KNOW THE MEANING OF NBM.....CLEAR ROAD. COS U GO DIE BY GUN ANYWERE WEN U DEY. I FILL LIKE SHOOTING U IN UR FUCKING AND SMELLING PENNIS.GOSH...

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE FOOL . MAY YOUR DAYS BE CUT SHORT ,MAY THE WICKED CLICK UR BLOOD,MAY U EVER SEE GOOD FROM TODAY.SO SHALL IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
HE NO GO BETER FOR YOUR PAPA YOU WANT MAKE OGUN KILL YOU YOU WANT MAKE I USE JUJU WEY WE DEY USE TALK TO MAGA SWEAR GIVE YOU SO THAT YOU GO MAD? AND NA OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FADR

[email protected]
Quote:
Nna na wa for you ooooooo. you no know say you be fool? wetin prompt you to dey say all wetin you dey talk now. you be guyman I be guyman so all the curse and the swear dey return to you and every member of your family ok. Bastard we no know wetin you dey find. motherfucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father is worst than what you just said. Na our mama toto you de yab.

[email protected]
Quote:
You won die .. who u dey threaten .. Ur papa won die ? Pple wey dey talk like this i sure say u nova make am.. I go feed u till u due u bagga

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU YOU DEY CALL ONE PERSON MUGU......I EVEN KNOW SAY YOU NO GET MAMA BCOS YOU DEY INSULT ANOTHER MAMA............YOU ARE A FOOL,ANIMAL,BASTARD.YOU SAY YOU BE EFCC WHY YOU NO DEY ARREST YOUR DAD WAY DEY FOR HIGH POST IN YOUR COUNTRY.....O DE.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
THE TYPE OF ABUSES AND DIRTY WORDS WHICH YOU ALWAYS SAY, IS ENOUGH TO TELL ANY REASONABLE HUMAN BEING THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

I WILL NOT BLAME YOUR PARENTS OR BE STUPID LIKE YOU TO ABUSE YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE MY PARENTS NEVER ASK ME TO COMIT ANY SIN THAT I HAVE EVER COMITTED. THEY ARE THE BEST PARENTS ANY HUMAN BEING COULD EVER HAVE BUT I DONT KNOW WHY YOU LIKE ABUSING THEM. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN TO AVOID THE WRATH OF GOD OR ANOIYING ME TO SEND BACK ALL THE ABUSES BACK TO YOU AND YOUR PARENTS IF ATALL YOU HAVE.

I AM FORGIVING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME BUT IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN ALL I WILL TELL YOU IS THAT IF YOU HAVE NEVER COMITTED ANY SIN SINCE YOU WERE BORN OR IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THE WORD FORGIVENESS THEN LET ALL YOUR ABUSES WORK BUT IF NOT SO MAY YOU SUFFER MORE THAN ANY HUMAN EVER SUFFERED IN THE HISTORY OF HEAVEN AND EARTH BUT I HAVE NOT DECLEARED YET.
BE WARNED AND ALLOW GOD TO JUDGE ANY BODY DO NOT JUDGE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED.

I AM TEACHING YOU NOW SO THAT YOU WILL GROW IN WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.

BE WARNED

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to throw another love letter by the thomas, since he was so long winded... Turns out he was just warming up.

[email protected]
Quote:

MY BROTHER HAVE I OFFENDED YOU BEFORE THAT YOU CHOSED TO BE SO EVIL. WHY ARE BRINGING COURSE UPON YOURSELF FOR JUST NO REASON. I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU AND MAY YOU NEVER ALLOW THE EVIL ONE TEACH YOU HOW TO COURSE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING BECAUSE MY GOD WILL COURSE THOSE OR ANYONE THAT COURSE ME AND I DONT WANT YOU TO BE AMONG THEM. I THINK WHAT YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM IS NOT KNOWING GOD AND NOT HAVING A FORGIVING HEART THAT IS WHY YOU FORGOT TO KNOW OUR LORDS PRAYER THAT YOU MUST FORGIVE SO YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL FORGIVE YOU.

IF I DIE YOU CANT LIVE FOREVER SO WHY DO YOU WISH SOMEONE THAT NEVER WISH YOU DEATH TO DIE. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A KID AND AN EVIL CHILD FOR THAT MATTER.I AM PRAYING FOR YOU TO REPENT. I AM SORRY IF ANYONE HAS COOLLECTED MONEY FROM YOU BEFORE WHICH MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY AND LAYING ABUSES ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW.

I HAVE WARNED YOU TO REPENT FROM CURSING PEOPLE AND GOD IS MY WITHNESS, ANY MORE OF THIS, WHATEVER HAPPEN TO YOU WILL NOT BE MY FAULT BECAUSE I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN IT TO YOU AND YOU CANT STAND IT I MUST TELL YOU.

GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND MAGA AS YOU CALL IT WILL GIVE YOU MONEY AND YOU WILL BE RICH SO THAT YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TIME AND STOP ABUSING PEOPLE BECAUSE ALL I CAN SEE THAT LEAD YOU TO THIS TYPE OF ABUSIVE LIFE COULD BE FRAUSTRATION AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU AS HE HAS BLESSED ME SO THAT YOU WILL FOREVER SMILE LIKE ME.

YOUR MOTHER WILL BE A VIRTIOUS WOMAN LIKE MY MOTHER AND GOD WILL BLESS HER LIKE HE BLESSED MY DEAR MAMA AND IF YOU HAVE FATHER HE WILL BLESS HIM TOO LIKE HE BLESSED MY FATHER. PLEASE LEAVE A GOOD LIFE SO YOU WONT BE A WASTE , COURSE OR A DISGRACE TO THEM.

YOU ALWAYS MENTION OKIJA SHRINE AND LAYING COURSES, I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT GOD SAID HE IS A JEALOUS GOD AND THAT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANOTHER god BISIDE HIM PLEASE BE CAREFUL FOR I LOVE YOU AND DO NOT WANT YOU TO WASTE OK.

FINALLY I RETURN WHATEVER YOU EVER WISHED ME TO YOU AND I WANT TO ANOUNCE TO YOU THAT HE THAT IS ME IS GREATER THAN he THAT IS IN YOU.

IF YOU WISH ME GOOD LET GOOD FOLLOW YOU AND IF YOU WISH ME BAD I REJECT IT AND RETURN IT BACK TO YOU AND YOU ALONE. I WONT INVOLVE YOUR RELATIVES AND PARENTS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT ASKED TO BEHAVE THIS WAY.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TILL I HEAR FROM YOU MY LITTLE FRIEND THAT DOES NOT KNOW GOD.

ANOUNCEMENT TO YOU, THE BIBLE SAID THAT I WILL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO GLORIFY GOD.

THOMAS

I've decided to start baiting this one. He's quite deep.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur real LOCAL IBO BOY no wonder ur paucity of language contribution.You will remain verboose and inept

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU WETIN DEY WORRY YOU SEF? YOU NO GO FIT PAY ME NA BCOS YOU NO GET MONEY NA THEN WHY YOU DEY DISTURM YOUR ANCESTORS THIS MORNING.

I SORRY FOR YOU BCOS YOU MUST DIE FOR ACCIDENT TO DAY,I JUST DEY PITY YOUR FAMILY.

YOU THINK SAY I BE YOU WEN DEY USE JUJU DO GUY,OCCULT MEMBER LIKE YOU.YOUR TIME DON REACH NA SO YOU GO DIE TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY. E BE LIKE SAY YOU BE MAGA O. HOW U GO TALK TO A GEE LIKE THAT.
IF I SEE YOU, I FIT CHOP YOU SELF.
NA ME BE THE HIGH PRIEST OF OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA AND GOD OF THUNDER OF OGUN.
NEXT TIME MAKE U NO YAN ANOTHER GEE LIKE THAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TALK LIKE OLD MAN IN THE VILLAGE, REMEMBER THOSE THAT
WORSHIP IDOL LOOK LIKE IDOL. SO AS YOU ARE GOING AFTER
IDOL,IT WILL CONSUME YOUR HEAD BECAUSE THOSE THAT WORSHIP
IDOL ARE FOOD TO IDOL SO IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG STAY AWAY
FROM IDOL AND FACE GOD ALMIGHTY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL OOH, SO U JUST SIT DOWN FOR YOUR SYSTEM DEY INSULT PERSON, INSTEAD OF YOU TO DEY HUSLE U DEY INSULT, U NO GET HEAD AT ALL GOD PUNISH YOUR PARENT, IDIOT LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
check ur email na
i send you some messages from ur box
ur box no go last the next 1 week trust me

[email protected]
Quote:
haha u are mugu...i have chop that juju like fufu...judo stance on dudu like wuwu from korea punk u don't have money so u run from the net..i ave my own laptop...so try to buy one..poor bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
where are u...i want to eat u head
crab asss number...where are u...i am in your house nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS MONTH,MAY YOU NOT SEE OCT 1,YOU WILL WORK IN VAIN . I PLACE YOU IN AYIRARA SHRINE OGUN KILL YOU ANY TIME YOU HELD IRON, god of iron kill you. so shall it be.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A WORKING COUPES, IMPERSINATING WITH THE NAME OF MAN OF GOD. MUMU LIKE YOU, CHRITMASS GOAT LIKE YOU. MOTO GO KILL YOU. THAT AIDS WE YOU GET GO KILL YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
May the amadi-oha one of my fatherland strik you dead. mugu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR FRIEND,

LISTEN, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO TEMPT ME, BECAUSE I WILL SWEAR TO SHOW YOU PEPE.

IF YOU DON'T ASK OF ALU-GBAGA FOR MBAISE I WILL JUST FINISH YOU OUR THEIR, DON'T JUST TRY TO IMPLICATE YOURSELF MY SAYING WHAT YOU CAN NOT , PLEASE IF YOU REPEAT I WILL SWEAR TO DEAL WITH AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT AM FROM MBAISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
you father one eyes na my bombing go kill you ur fathre ur family suck my ass , i go eat you if you turn to money ...............baba ya oma ku

[email protected]
Quote:
GET YOUR MAIL, 4 THE FACT SEY YOU DEY MAKE MONEY DAT NO MEAN SEY YOUNG ONES WEY DEY COME UP NO GO FIT MAKE AM. YOU NO BI MY GOD I GO COLLECT YOU HEAR ME? NA YOU KNOW WERE YOU WAN CARRY YOUR PAPA NAME GO. OKIJA SHRINE TOO SMALL YOU HEAR IDIOT. YOU WEY BI STREET MAN NA WAN THE SPOIL ANOTHER GUY MAN WORK? YOU REACH GOAT.

4 YOUR INFORMATION I NO DEY DO YAHOO 4 LIVING, I BI STUDENT 4 AAU,EKPOMA, 300 LEVEL. I NO DEPEND ON YAHOO TO SURVIVE COW, IF YOU LIKE CARRY MY NAME GO TB JOSHUA YOU NO REACH. YOU GO SUFFER DIE 4 WRITTING ME THESE NONSENSE.
GO TO HELL................................

[email protected]
Quote:
Such a shame,maybe ur mama was such a bad ass punta,such a shame ur low self esteem.

U are a small una boy,to take to ogboni or olidara,to mess up ur miserable existence.

I will deal wit u physically.

I will give u lessons like any carols out there,

Play u like a goat,

If u donnot know u talking to a guy that has been a lord for 21yrs

Come back home and i will teach u how Agede Men play

How men in black play.

Pehaps u little mamas boy,

such a shame ,grow up

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a swine............... imp and moron of a dog.. your generation will remain poor as u have refused to grow rich. You are cursed from this day and will never live a long life... Your shrine will kill you and will remain unfaithful to your generation.......... In Jesus name. My bible says.. worship no other God than the almighty God.

[email protected]
Quote:
guess you are a yoruba boy who cannot even spell his name correctly. You are demon inform of human being and your family have no surname. Your mother has no puzzy and cannot give birth. You are an abducted child. Do you want me to tell you your story? Your mother to be brought you from a waste bin and decided to take care of you scum batch. You family are nothing but an article of no commercial value.

[email protected]
Quote:
All this ibo boys ona no dey get sense i blame Fred for letting you this loud mouthed fools into this game.Moron we no dey d same category my broda.
Na 4 Niger there you go rotten maggot.

Piss of shit,

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Well I don’t really have time to talk to those that don’t know when they are being used by devil cos of selfishness and delighting they found in there evil thoughts and wickedness of there lonely heart.

So, since your thought and product is contrary o hat God has thought his children to love and care for one another I then feel that you need deliverance and his grace since your are in the height of your ignorance about what God has chosen to do for his grate people through human selfishness and greed.

We are the chosen generation. Well your jealousies has been noted and have t in your heart that it is a healthy one in deed since your word is not final or judgment of the matter

Remember that he has in his arrangement and speak that blood of Christ speaketh better things than one of abeel.

So, be yourself as our God in heaven has so much for his people in his generosity nature remember we ask for a cup of water he gave us in return seas and rivers of water.

He can never lie. Neither we should accept people speaking out of there wickedness and agree that is God speaking.

So, Brother gets born again and start seeing the Goodness of Almighty God.

Bye Bye and Stay Blessed.

[email protected]

Quote:
I SAW GOAT SUCKING UR MOTHER PUSSY LAST NIGHT AND SHE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!
I WISH U WAS THERE TO WITNESS WHAT I WITNESS FROM UR MOTHER SMELLING PUSSY.

PISS OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING PIGMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A BEGGER THATS ALWAYS DANCING NAKED YOUR MOTHER LIVES IN A HOTEL 2KOBO SHORT HAND THAT IS WHY U ARE A BASTERD COS YOU WHERE BORN IN A HOTEL AT AJEGULE.YOUR SISTER IS INFECTED WITH HIV LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTHER YOU ARE A DICK HEAD,ASS HOLD PIG AND A BEGGER JUST LIKE YOUR LATE FATHER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN THERE LIVES.FOOLS

[email protected]

Quote:
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER (((((((((((((((((SEE YOUR LIFE HOPELESS MUGU YOU BETTER AS YOUR MOTHER WHO YOUR FATHER IS,,, MY SON DONT INSULT ME AM YOUR FATHER HOW COULD YOU INSULT YOUR ON MOTHER THAT WAY)))))))))))))))))0

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREETINGS MY GUYS

[email protected]

( long and sweet reply from Mrs Fanta Very Happy )

Quote:
FUK U AN UR FAMILLY You want to big up? Ehh!!!! Only poor idiots boast of what they have not. Rich men are always calm and quite. Poverty is a disease, You have the guts to write? And you still refuse to improve in your English, you dead foolish illiterate. Working corpse, asshole, son of a bitch. Dead drunkard son. You live and will remain in gutters. I pray for your long life in suffering poverty, it is better for you to die. Stinking Margot; than for you to live and suffer. Go hang!!!!!!! YOUR Dead corps hehehehhhhhhhhhh Go for HIV test and take up an evening education lessons before to write me, you old fool. Otherwise, go to your usual drinking and Igbo(marijuana) smoking. Drink and smoke your miserable life away.FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU HUNGRY BASTARD. OSU IMO.
YOU REFUSE TO GO FOR HIV SCREENING? OK, I WILL TELL THOSE GIRLS TO REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!!!!!! SEE I GO TRACK U DOWN SOON I JAIL YOU FOR FRAUD AND CRIME JUST WATCH ME , I KNOW YOU AND THE PLACE YOU HANG.
THEY WILL KILL U IN SHRINE MUGU.
YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL SOON JUST WATCH IT.
you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you and your mother both your family members should be fuck you aswellAS YOU KNOW THAT BASTARDS ALL OVER THE WHOLE WORLD ALWAYS END UP BEEN A VAGABONDS SO YOU WILL BE IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN.
FURTHER TO THIS SINCE YOU THINK AM PLAYING GAMES WITH FOOL LIKE YOU THAT ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR REAL FATHER SHE DO NOT EVEN KNOW AS SHE WAS A SLUT SO I WILL ADVISE YOU LOOK FOR WHERE YOU BELONG WHICH IS IN THE FOREST OR BUSH BECAUSE IT WAS CHAMPAGNE WHO SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER TO GOT YOU.
FINALLY, AS THE PROVEB SAYS THAT A ROLLING STONE GATHERS NOTHING SO WILL YOU END UP TO BE MINUS ONE IN YOUR HOMELESS FAMILY.
GO BACK TO BUST AND LOOK FOR YOUR FATHER (BEAST). LISTEN VERY WELL GOD HAS KILLED YOU AND WILL KILL YOU AGAIN!
AS YOU OPEN THIS MESSAGE, NA YOUR DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE
MAKE THUNDER DESTROY YOUR FULL FAMILY.
YOU FOCKING BASTARD WEY NO GET FATHER.
YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE.
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT.
YOUR GRAVE IS READY.
I KNOW BY THIS TIME TOMORROW, YOU WILL BE BURIAL
TAKE MY ADVISE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
YOU ARE REALLY A FULL THAT CAN`T EVEN SPEAK LITTLE ENGLISH,YOU
CONTINUE WRITING NONSENSE,IT SEEMS YOU ARE MENTALLY INCAPACITATED,BY
YOUR FATHER WASTED HIS SPERM TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BORN FOOL LIKE YOU.
OTELE NNEGI ORERE ERE NA ESI NSI. GOD FORBIT.
I DREAM YOU ARE GOING TO DIE LIKE A CHROLATED CHICKEN AND WILL BE BURIED LIKE A SHAMEFUL MAN BECAUSE YOU HAVE BROUGHT COURSE TO YOUR GENERATION.

YOU WILL DIE IN 1 YEAR AND THREE MONTHS TIME FROM NOW.

YOU WILL BE A SLAVE AND MATERIAL FOR ASHAWO, ASHAWO WILL PAYING THEIR RENT ON YOUR SWEAT, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE OF POVERTY ONLY GUYMAN LIKE ME CAN DELIVER YOU.

I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT IN LAGOS V.I AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING I AM TOO CONNECTED TO BE FRUSTRATED. I WILL TRACE YOU WITH THIS YOUR EMAIL. MY PARENTS ARE LIVING BY CHEVERON ROUND ABOUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO VGC..

U WILL REGRET Y U TALK TO ME LIKE THIS.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO YOU NOW IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR OVER CONFIDENCE AND RUDNESS TOWARDS PEOPLE.
WHEN I FINISHED WITH YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO SOLOTAPE UR MOUTH BECAUSE I NEVER EMBARRASE NO INSULT YOU.

WATCH OUT FROM NOW.

WHEN TWO ELEPHANT MEET GRASS WILL SUFFER.

COMPLEMENTS AND HAND UR LIFE OVER TO THE SPITUAL WORLD.

IN OGBONI WE BELIEVE, IN HIM WE ARE SURVING POWER BE TO HIS MAJESTY.

AFTER YOUR ORDEAL WITH ME, IF YOU SEE PEOPLEYOU DON'T KNO, YOU WILL NEVER EMBARRASE OR TALK TO THEMTHE WAY WHERE ARE FROM,IS BETTER YOU GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE IN OTHER
TO FIND YOUR SOLUTION OK,BECAUSE YOU CANNOT WAKE AND START WRITING
NONSENSE,ASSUMING THAT I KNEW PERSON THAT BROUGHT YOU TO BENIN I COULD
HAVE ADVICE HIM TO TAKE BACK HOME

YOU FUCKING MORON!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

ur frather

[email protected]
Quote:

your punk ass go die this week...rest in peace bitch

[email protected]
Quote:

bros hw far now why u dey courst me like that abey u no want me to go december

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well new poster on this thread. With help from Nick Th3 C0p I have these gems, all in 1 ASEM. Thanks Mentor!!!!!!! Plus I have a phone number from this batch, anyone willing to insult and record? PM me!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest idiot on planet earth...Using Lamid0 Sunu5i <************@gmail.com..Na people lie you dey spoil the work..Get a life motherfuker

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOUR FATHER, WETIN DEY WORRY YOU SELF??????? WHO YOU BE, E BI LIKE SAY YOU WON DIE YOUNG WEY YOUR TIME NEVER REACH...FOOLISH MAN

[email protected] (Personal Favorite)
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER PUSSY IS SMELLING
PISSY OF SHIT. ANIMAL

[email protected]
(2 replies)
Quote:
E BE LIKE YOU NO GET WORK, OWU DEY FIGHT YOU OOOOOOOOO, KEEP WORKING, DONT LOOSE HOPE 5ANUSI LAMID0 HE HE HE OYEHRA . A IYE MA BA JE LODUN YI

and
Quote:
LAMID0 IN AMERICA, EM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?, YOU GO ENTER PRISON YARD THIS YEAR BY SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
A CURSE SHALL RAIN DOWN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! KIRA WILL KILL YOU ALL BY WRITING YOUR NAMES IN THE DEATH NOTE OOOOOO!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
your are a lazy bastard that doesn,t visit home from year to year due to poverty,learn engilish and spelling

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. GOAT THAT IS WHY U WILL NOT MAKE MONEY THIS YEAR...

can't forget this gem.
[email protected]
Quote:
This is a personal Auto-response to inform you that I am presently
hospitalized for a surgery on cancer ailment. Hence, I will not be
reading my emails.
Sincerely,
Mr5. Jud17h M3nd0

Last edited by P.P3t3rs on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] ( A disapointed lad?)
Quote:

bros hw far now why u dey courst me like that abey u no want me to go december

[email protected]

Quote:
FIRE WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

idot you will die just like that

[email protected]
Quote:

we do the same game and you insult me i would not do the same well its okay thanks for the insult but dont forget pride goes before the fall do you think you will be the don for ever you be surprise how the smallest among your crew will explode and be more than you do you know why because you are not humble young man

[email protected]
Quote:

Are you not a black smelling monkey? how is ghana before us. SHIT. Na God go pounsh you and you never make money again in your life , MUMU MAGA. OTU NNE GI GA ANWU FOR LIFE. YOU WILL NO GOOD AGAIN AND AS I SAY IT SO IT SHALL HAPPEN TO U.

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD TAKE YOUR LIFE TODAY AND YOUR GENERATION TOO.

YOUR MAMA TOTO BON FIFTY SEVEN +_44+777+1 AY TO YOUR GRAUND FATHER AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU STARTED IT ALL AND U WILL GET IT. I NEVER INSALTED YOU, YOU ARE COURSING AN INNOCENT FATHER/MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH AND SEE UNLESS U APPOLOGIZE THEM YOU HAVE YOURSELF. U CAN TELL ME ANYTHING I WILL TAKE IT BUT MOTHER AND FATHER??????????? NOWAY!! THERE ARE PEACEFUL AND CAN DISTROY. THEY DID U NOTHING YOU ARE COURSING THEM... WELL-DONE!

OM Sri Ganeshaya Namah

j-i-d-eeeee!!! do u think am with u!!! u'er coursed. I am going to give you the command you want as you like trouble. you just hide yourself inside the office since written rubish. u'er in Ghana and olusesi....

[email protected]
( love his signature Very Happy )
Quote:

MAN IN LIFE WE HAEV OUR DIFFRENT BSUINESS OKAY. YOU HAVE BEHAVED LIKE
AN UNCIVILIZED MAN. I DID NOT LOOK FOR YOU ON NET. I WAS LOOKING FOR
THE SAME MEN THAT TOOK OUR FATHERS AND BROTHERS INTO SLAVERY AM ONLY
TAKING BACK THE SALARIES THEY NEVER PAID THEM. ALL I EXPECTED YOU TO
DO IS TELL ME WRONG EMAIL BROTHER MOVE ON ONE LOVE. BUT YOU TURNED OUT
TO BE SUCH A FOOL YOU WHITE MAN SLAVE

BANGO CLWN

[email protected]
Quote:

guy why u dey cause me?

weting i do u?

u be obinna my brother name sake,

ok na

thank you

[email protected]
Quote:

Ur Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Poor human Like you.come to nigeria and see wat i have down with 419 money.j are a jobles man becos if you have things to do u would be respondsing or insulting ur mama toto when u dey fuck

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Mr. Long-winded...

[email protected]
Quote:
Now I can see how rich you are. Sorry rich man hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why do rich men like you make fool of themselves hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.To start with, what is selling of pure water? How can someone sell palm wine at the bus/stop?

Do your government allow such? Anyway I have never seing such and now I know why you are so beclouded with so many thirty abusive words. Local boy, I pray you go out from such a poor environment soon before you take all over you reasoning because from what I am seing from you, the remote place you are has affected 85% of your reasoning, You no longer reason like a normal person, your abuse fathers and mothers as if your parents died the minute you were born or as if they saw the type of coursed child you would be in the future an abandoned you on the road.

For your information, I don't know rich and poor for everyone living is rich to my understanding or maybe you are just saying what the bible said we should be saying "LET THE POOR SAY I AM RICH" ?. Please since you once told me that you educated, I advice you go back and study very well because I can not see any prove that you ever been to a higher institution. Everything about you look like those people that just went to enjoy cultism without even knowing the meaning of it.

Lords like us are too big to be associated with touts like you who still believe one can be rich.

Finally go to the us embassy and tell them you want to come and visit me so that your reasoning will change. If you humble yourself they will give you visa to visit me then I will know if feeding you will be more expensive than feeding my dogs.

I don't belong to your class ok rich man hahahahahahahahahahah ehehehehehehehehehehehehehee lol.

gomerboi, what a nonsense ID hahahahahahahahahaha

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Festac Tout and chief mugu has suddenly turned into a culture that he will never be part of all of his miserable days.
You are a sorry case.

[email protected]
Quote:
your are a little lazy bastard without future,and less busy idiot,your mama toto blast there

[email protected] was kind enough to give us his address and phone
Quote:
U WANT TO LEARN FROM ME HOW TO WORK THE CHURCH FORMAT?? THAT WAS WHY YOU SAID YOU ARE INTERESTED??? LAUGH!! IT WILL TAKE YOU TIME BEFORE YOU LEARN BOY!!! MEANT ME AT FESTAC ROAD 21 CLOSE OPPOSIT IMMIGRATION OFFICE. CALL ME 0802657451241. I WILL TEACH YOU ALL OK? BUT NOT UR OKIJA WAY O!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Well, since you hv time to cuss your generation, so shall your entire family will be crying day and night. You shall never live and see October 1st 2009. You will die in motor accident and your entire family will die in the dick forest and vulture will eat their remains. May tunder destroy your generation no shall remain there.

You have touched the lion’s tail and you must wait and see the out-come. I never know you before only you received mail and start writing all soughs of rubbish and nonsense’s I did not talk and you did not rest. Small-pickin-way-say-im-mama-no-go-sleep-will-never-see-too…. You bastard a retched forbidden animal. You will die mysterious death this weekend and no man or woman will ever see your dead body.

From today as you start this problem with me you will never in your life have any peace. Your father, his kins men will take all that belong to him. He will leave with nothing as your parents trained you and your supposed to trained them back. They will never enjoy your brothers and sisters they will be living in cry day by day. They will start bury you people one by one from today 24th of Sept. 2009. Just go and mak it some where.

I had you mentioned Okija that’s nice we will see both of us who will first be there. I never insulted in any way. So my hands are clean and what-ever I do or act must happen. You don’t know me I don’t know, you have start a problem you cannot carry. Any where you maybe as far as you are touching your leg on the grand and drinking water seeing sun and moon and star, as these are what make people live it will turn against you. You will be running and will not see what is pursuing you.

Just wait and see what you cussed to yourself simple you see computer to browse.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU DON USE YOUR HAND DIG YOUR GRAVE

YOUR MOTHER TOTO
YOU NO NO ANYTIN FOOL
SEE YOU WHEN YOU SEE ME YOU WILL SURELY BOW FOR ME AND YOUR LIFE WILLCHANGE MONKEY LIKE YOU GET OUT FOOL

YOU DON DIG YOUR GRVAE MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy U are my fellow nwa-afo Igbo and u no suppose de curse me. U sabi say Nija hard and na like dis we de chop, if u receive my mail ACCIDENTALLY make u delete am. Na oyibo people I de target no be u. I beg no curse me again because I be ur broda.

Have a nice day.
Ebubechukwu Njoku.

[email protected]
Quote:
if to say u don make money u for no dey vex........na fustration dey make u vex.......u son of a bitch.......u cant even write good english...i am not sure u even attended a primary school......you are a fool....u will not progress after using ur mother,s head for ritual at okija shrine...wasted generation and linage...your days on earth are numbered except you respect yourself......i am a king and i live like a king.....you cant stop me......if you get mind give me your address for nigeria make i come track you.....animal....coward......you are so useless that no juju go accept you for sacrifice......anuofia

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN YOU THIS IGBO BOY I KNOW HOW TO GET YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
I ATTENDED MADONNA UNIVERSITY OKIJA, IHIALA ANAMBRA STATE.SO WAT DA FUCK ARE YOU SAYING.

NA ME BE THAT SHRINE FOR OKIJA IHIALA.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER GO DIE THESAME DAY,PIKIN WHEN ASHAWO BORN FOR THIEF LIKE YOU GOD PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

look for job stop wasting your time i dont have that can time ok thank you,i am man not woman good day,stop now an stop for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool for that . If you are nigerian and you are
doing this Job, you do not have to reply when you receive
any message like this . fuck you. You think i am a
nigerian.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU REALLY HAVE TIME FOR STUPID TALK, BUT I HAVE A WORLD FOR YOU AND THAT IS LET IT BE TO YOU AS YOU THINK FOR ME OR AS YOU WISH FOR ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YEYE MAN

SHOWMAN YOU DEY KOLO O, YOU KNOW SAY NA YOUR MAMA NA HIM GO DIE IF NA OKIJA YOU GO. WHO GET THAT OKIJA WE YOU DEY GO ? SMALL PICKIN LIK YOU . I NO DEY FEAR YOUR JUJU, IF YOU TRY AM NA YOUR MAMA GO KPEME.
OLE

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE MUMU CHIEF OOOOOOOOOOOOO!YOU BE REAL CHIEF OF MUGUS. YOU ILLITRATE WEN NO GO SCHOOL INSTEAD YOU DEY FIND HUMAN BEING WEN YOU WAN TAKE DO OGWU EGO BUT YOU NO WISE REACH NA BCOS I JUST KILLED YOU TODAY.

YOU LIFE DON END MUGU,BCOS YOU NO GET MAMA DAT IS WHY YOU DEY CURSE YOUR MAMA WEN WEN YOU NO NO I PITY YOU MORON.

Chief Mumu Innoc3nt Em3ka Mugu.

BASTARD

another reply from the same mugu
Quote:
HABA THIS MUGU YOU NEVA STILL DIE?YOU WAN LIVE TILL SUNDAY MAKE YOU FOR DIE ON MONDAY ABI? OK IF NA WETIN YOU WANT NO WAHALA.

THEN BY THE POWER CONFERED ON ME BY THE MOST HIGH I COMMAND AND ORDER YOU TO DIE ON MONDAY AS YOU DON DECIDE.

MUMU THIEF! OH SORRY MUMU CHIEF WEN NO NO HIM MATE!!! ANY WAY NATHE SAME THING BCOS I KNOW SAY YOU BE ARMED ROBBER.

I JUST KILLED YOU AGAIN MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR APARENT LACK OF EDUCATION MAKES YOU STUPID. LITTLE WONDER THAT
YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT ARE ABSURD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD YOU ARE A FOOL IDIOT YOU KNOWH OW YOU DEY TALK TO SO YOU WANT MAKE I MAKE YOUR LIFE SOMETHING ELX IF YOU SAY NA LIE REPLY ME IF YOU NOR GO BLIND JUST TRY AM MAKE YOU SEE ABI BENIN BOY OK HOLD YOUR PEACE OH MAKE THEM NOR FINE WAITING KILL YOU

another missive from this lad
Quote:
YOU NOR WHO YOU DET TALK TO ME AND YOU WE GO SEE WHO GO FIRST GO GRAVE YOU GO DIE TOMORROW IF NA LIE JUST TEXT ME AGAIN IF YOUR MAMA NOR FINE WAITING DEY DO YOU I BI BENIN BOY IF YOU TRY ME I GO PUT HAND FOR YOU EYE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Continu to dey go oki me i dey kwa

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW BE GOOD GUYL, YOU BE RITUALIST, GUYMAN NO DEY TALK AS YOU ARE TALKING BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
This primitive and ilitrate igbo man. You cant even make a correct statement in English. Bush man. In this new age when young men and women are holding unto JESUS you still believe in shrines and idol worships. You are a curse to Igbo people. shame on you that you are not educated enough in this present millenium. Just read what you are writing and ask youreself questions. what will you expect from your children tomorrow? to be capenters and mechanics? Rot in hell with your okija shrine where you and your family belong.

I saved the best for last Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
You are a son of one thousand fathers all basterds, your sisters toto is public toilet.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON BOMB AM WELL WELL OOOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHA YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR THING ! SINCE U NO GET MAMA U JUST DEY BEEF PEOPLE LIKE ME WEM GET MAMA.

ARMED ROBBER IF YOU NO STOP POLICE GO SHOOT YOU OOO!!!!!!!

YOU BE POOR MAN AND YOU DEY LOOK FOR SMALL PICKIN WEN U WAN TAKE DO OGWU EGO,YOUR FAMILY NO NO SAY NA YOU KILL YOUR BROTHER TAKE DO MONEY BUT THE MONEY DON FINISH NA.

I ADVICE YOU SAY MAKE YOU USE YOUR STINKING PENIS TAKE DO AM NOW BECAUSE YOU DON GET AIDS ALREADY.

NO FORGET SAY NA TOMORROW YOU WAN DIE OOOOO

REST IN PIECES BEAST!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO INSULT YOUR MOTHER AND UR FATHER OVERTHER, DONT YOU HAVE RESPECT AT ALL.

HOW DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN COLLECT MONEY FROM ANY MAGA BY ACTING THIS ATTITUDE YOU CAN NOT UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.

HOW DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SURVALVES BY ACTING LIKE THIS YOU CAN NOT OOOOOOOOOOO

U NO GO COLLECT EVEN 1 NARIA FROM ANY MAGA THIS YEAR SINCE YOU DONT HAV RESPECT WITH YOUR ELDERS. DONT BLAME YOU, HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEAN MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST CLAP FOR UR SELF

IDIOTS MUGU

U DON LOSSSSSSSSSSED THIS YEAR JUST BET ME U WILL SEE WHAT U DEED
URSELF B INSULTING UR MOTHER AND FUCKING UR JUNIOR SISTER AT UR OWN
FATHER BED ROOM U WILL DIE SOON.

BECAUSE OUR PEOPLE CALLED IT ABONMINATION FOR WHAT U DEED, DIE AND GO
TO HILL U IDOITS THAT FUCKING UR JUNIOR SISTER AT THE PRESENT OF UR
MOTHER ABOMINATION U GO DIE THIS YEAR. GOD HAVE SIGNS UR DIED

[email protected]
Quote:
Will now place your name in the Okon shrine in the Ohofia axis, just go and tell your people that as from today …. You have bought the trouble meant for another man…

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF SHE MUMU E-MAIL WEY U DEY SEND

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey craze mumu, i dey like say u just start this game as u no know how to yaya with millenuim GMEN.

Olirin Buruku.

Mugu

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE GUY I AM FROM ANAMBRA EAST LOCAL GORVERMENT

AM FROM AGULERI ASK ANY BODY WHERE IS AGULERI FOR THIS YOU SAID YOU WILL DIE SOON

BYE IN DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN JESUS SAID YES NO ONE CAN SIAD NO.

I COMMAD YOU TO BE BLIND IN NEXT FEWS DAY WHATCH AND SEE FEWS DAYS FEWS

[email protected]
Quote:

MEN I SEE ALL UR MAIL MAN.. U KNOW WATI, PERSON LIKE YOU BE STREET BAD BOYS NA MAKE ME NO FIT TALK TO YOU.. ALL WATI U TALK NA WATI DEY HAPPEN FOR UR FAMILY NA MAKE U KNOW ALL THIS.. THINK FAST AND WISE MUGU.

YOU DON WIN WESTERN UNION PROMO MUGU LIKE U. GO TO HELL

MY GUY. MAGA JUST PAY ME NOW NOW SO. U BE BIG FOOL I FIRST TELL U THIS.. NA CAFER U EVEN DEY GO SELL U NO FIT SEE MONEY BUY STSTEM.

LOOK UR BACK...LOOK AM..

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR DEAREST FOOL.

U KNOW HOW I DEY LOOK LIKE WHO ENTER STREET NEW NA SO U DEY BEHAVE. U HEAR ME SO.

GO WORK AND GET THE MONEY, I DEY TELL U AGAIN WHO GET MONI NO DEY MAKE MONTH, U SAY U GET HUMMER, HAHAHAHAHAH U GIVE U MUGU. U GET CAR THEY TALK U NO WATHER I GET, MEN GO WISE.

LOOK UR BACK AGAIN MAKE U SEE ME FOR THERE.

U EVEN KNOW ROAD TO OJIKA SELF, U JUST DEY MAKE UR MONTH ANY HOW, I AM FROM OKIJA NO DEY TALK ANY HOW WHEN U NO NO WHERE I FROM COME, MEN MVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR DEAREST FOOL.

U KNOW HOW I DEY LOOK LIKE WHO ENTER STREET NEW NA SO U DEY BEHAVE. U HEAR ME SO.

GO WORK AND GET THE MONEY, I DEY TELL U AGAIN WHO GET MONI NO DEY MAKE MONTH, U SAY U GET HUMMER, HAHAHAHAHAH U GIVE U MUGU. U GET CAR THEY TALK U NO WATHER I GET, MEN GO WISE.

LOOK UR BACK AGAIN MAKE U SEE ME FOR THERE.

U EVEN KNOW ROAD TO OJIKA SELF, U JUST DEY MAKE UR MONTH ANY HOW, I AM FROM OKIJA NO DEY TALK ANY HOW WHEN U NO NO WHERE I FROM COME, MEN MVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just an illiterate who can not spell , i'm sure u were brought from the village to come and serve oga in Lagos,u can imagine all you are talking about is JUJU...HOLY GHOST fire burn u and ur family wey dey worship dat JUJU, if u no take time na 7days dry fasing i go do for ur head and u go kpemeh one time.....ole like u ...idiot , foolish, nonsense and stack illiterate ....

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NAWAA FOR YOUOO WHY ARE YOU TALKING ALL THIS TO ME YOU NO SAY NA THE SAME ABOKI WEY WE DEY FIND COW FOR I BEG NO DEY YAB ME YOU NO NAIJA WAHALA NA TO GET MONEY AND STOP THIS JOB WE DE LOOK FOR ABEG TELL ME SOMETHING REASONABLE IF YO DE FOR THIS GAME BEFORE YOU NO SURPOSE DE FUCK UP YOU KNOW SAY WE BE THE SAME ABEG NO DE YAB ME

BABY BOY YOU ARE MUGU FOREVER YOU THINK SAY ME AND U DE FOR NAIJA DE RUN FOR EFCC OR DE KIDNAP COME 4 ABIDJAN I WILL GUN YOU DOWN................JUST TRAVELL AND SEE LITTLE BOY BE CAREFULL DONT PLAY WITH MAYOR

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY POVERTY RULE THE WHOLE OF YOUR LIFE

4 UR INFORMATION I AM BIG BOY MORE THAN........SO FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL ME WHERE ARE SO THAT I TELL YOU WHO I AM

I AM MY HOUSE GET LOST HOLE

YOU SUCH A BIG FOOL

YOU UP TILL NOW YOU STILL BELIEVE YOUR SO CALLED OKIJA

SEE MAKE SURE YOU PLACE MY NAME 7 TIMES AT YOUR SO CALLED OKIJA

IDOIT

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey mad i dnt knw wht is okija shrine am from cameroon and u re stupid ok.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nadi Barry [email protected]

Quote:
Na you go first die, idiot. make satan punish you there.

And

Quote:
You are cheap scammer, a bastard that has no father. Root in hell.

atm centre [email protected]

Quote:
Odee you be mumu ma yahoo we dey do together so any thing you tell me go come back to you if you mail me again na AFOSHE i go use for you and you go pay me if you think say na lie giv eme you rnumber make i call you aso you go pay me like other maga's

milian [email protected]

Quote:
I am just appealing for help and never mean to insult you in any manner but as you are causing your self in this manner let go back to you Amen.

And

Quote:
BROTHER WHICH ONE YOU DE VEX LIKE THIS, NO BE SAY YOU DEY ME. i BE YOUR BROTHER NOW. TAKE AM EASY OK.IT OS WELL.

Jennifer Williams [email protected]

Quote:
U ARE SOON DEAD

cocacola2010 claims department [email protected]

Quote:
LISTEN,NA YOUR FADA YOU DEY CURSE.SEE EHN,WHOEVER YOU BE,I FOR LIKE LET YOU KNOW WHO I BE.I BE ORIGINAL NAIJA BOY AND I DONT THINK I'LL HESISTATE TO WASTE YOU ON FIRST SIGHT..HOPELESS BASTARD.IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE REAL GUY,REVEAL YOUR TRUE
IDENTITY AND LETS SEE IF I WONT LEAVE YOUR MUM CRYING OVER YOUR CASKET........LAME SON OF A BITCH!!!

jackson andry [email protected]

Quote:
ur father done die all your family na u de cost u hear me full i de come ur house come kill your father when done die finish edeuty

patrick mabuza [email protected]

Quote:
Look you [ jew man],, stop sending this nonosence in my box o.k fuck you der.

georgeanderson [email protected]

Quote:
Your father there? Take am!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon Kenneth [email protected]

Quote:
ARE U STILL TALKING UR DEAD SOON UR ALREADY DEAD IDIOT LIKE U FOOL MEANT TO BE FOREVER.

Shadak Dar [email protected]

Very Happy
Quote:
Thabek you ! oh carnal swine

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have corresponded by some new friends I found on the Internet. Here are their replies:

[email protected]
Quote:

GO AWAY IN PEACE OR YOU GET A REPLY

[email protected]
Quote:

Waisted generation.

[email protected]
??
Quote:

FUCKS HER

[email protected]
Quote:

THIS WEEK IN MARKES THE BEGINING OF YOUR DESTRUCTION IN LIFE, THIS XMAS YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO SEE SORROW IN LIFE, ANGER OF GOD SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY, YOUR DESTINY ARE DIVERTED TO SHAME IN JESUS NAME.

STATING FROM THIS AS THE WATER OF THE SEA FOLLOWING AWAY SO SHALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WILL CRUSHING IN JESUS, IN THIS XMAS AS THE PEOPLE ARE CELEBRATING THE NEW,SO SHALL YOUR FAMILY CELEBRATE YOUR DEATH,YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE ACCIDENT THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME,WHO SHALL CURSE WHOM THE LORD HAS NOT, BUT I SPEAK TO YOU RIGHT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS DIE,SO THAT THE BIRDS OF THE EARTH WILL FEED ON YOUR DIRTY BODY.

YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:

GO HOME AND CALL UR MOTHER A FOOL OK

[email protected]
Quote:

your father and your head na you dey insulte hunger go kill you for
ghana mad boy when u start guy mugu l;ike you when they sale clothes
for imo come dey form guy full here when them collect money from you
come put you hear say na london you dey mad

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOU! BASTARD FOOL INDEED

[email protected]
Quote:

U ARE CURSED 4RM TODAY,UR PENIS NON GHO EVER RAISE AGAIN,U ARE IMPOTENT 4RM TODAY,U BASTARD LOCAL BOY,IDIOT LIKE U,NA OKADA ACCIDENT GHO KILL U,BASTARD.

DON BILLIIONAIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:

I go look for u thank u for sending me ur number u tink say na anybody u go cos,na benin boy i be and i knw ayinlala my u ogun go kill u u tinks say i be ju i go look for u take cafe

and Very Happy
Quote:

why i go call u when u no say i go call u i, no be JUU i don tey,just dey expect anything.obote

[email protected]
Quote:

Root in hell, bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL! FOOL FOREVER!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Shamelest man stop your madness.

I don't mind you and i will dont abuse you , you know why you don't go school what you know is to browse so good luck.

[email protected]
Quote:

na YOUR FADA YOU DEY CURSE.SEE EHN,WHOEVER YOU BE,I FOR LIKE LKET YOU KNOW WHO I BE.I BE ORIGINAL NAIJA BOY AND I DONT THINK I'LL HESISTATE TO WASTE YOU ON FIRST SIGHT..HOPELESS BASTARD.IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE REAL GUY,REVEAL YOUR TRUE
IDENTITY AND LETS SEE IF I WONT LEAVE YOUR MUM CRYOING OVER YOUR CASKET........LAME SON OF A BITCH!!!

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some short but sweet replies from my friends:

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: WAIT GOR ME

I LIKE YOUR DIRTY COURAGE. JUST REMIND ME THAT I OWE YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL.

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU HAVE NO FUTURE!!!
NO VISION!!!
NO GOOD PLANS!!!
YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER FORKER!!!
GO TO HELL!!!

I love that ... No good plans Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER.

( never saw that one before Rolling Eyes )

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why u dey reason like this no be hustle wey all man dey do for streets , guy if na like this you dey reason guy you fuck up to human nature and to all 9ja street boys wey de hustle for a living , even if you don make am try encourage other so that they will meet up brother .

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa go die like chicken too for road

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU TRY AND YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME YOU ARE SMART BUT YOU NEVER
DESERVE THE FUCKING BULL SHIT YOU TYPING YOU JUTS WASTING YOUR TIME
AND STRENGTH WELL GOOD LUCK TO ME IN MY LEVEL AND YOU TOO BUT BE
CAREFUL SOMEDAY YOU WILL STILL HOOK INTO MY NET AND AM NOT GOING TO
TAKE IT EASY WITH YOU IF YOU DONT MIND AND YOU WANT TO DIE CALL ME OK
BRILLIANT *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PA SEE AS U BE FOOL HE GOAT MAKE TOUNDER KILL UR UR FAMILY THAT WHY U NO FIT SEE OSU FOR YOUR LIVE BINGO WA KU NII HE GOAT LIKE U .

[email protected]
Quote:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boy you dey mad oo...why re you doing this|????????????????????? you no go go hussi make Igwe Tonder fall Untop your head.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama 4 wey dey inside that una village na him u dey talk to and all ur genaration na him u go use do rituals and i sure say na the thing u do that why u get mouth to take nonsnce and i know say as u dey na so u dey dem go dey hunt u and i sure say u don use ur wife womb take do the rituals monkey like u

Quote:
u be the bigest goat on planet earth and how u think say ur mumu okija shrine dey work idiot like u , u low life animal wey no get common sence instead of u 2 mind ur own business na to disturb people wey dey do their own thing na holy ghost fire go consume u and ur entire generation

if u know say u get money why u dey answer pingler na ur generation name? ewu mmeee like u pingler gbuo nnegi na nnagi

[email protected]
Quote:
watin you dey feel like na you sabe pass no let me vex if you no won eat dierty for street, or you want madness or you won sleep make you no wake mind the way you dey talk make you nogo see watin pass you.

is an advice big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: your father yash

DEAR THIEF EMEKA,I SEND ALL THIS BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMLY BECAUSE UNA DESERVE TO

[email protected]
Quote:
call me on this +229-98-42-3-662 let me teach you a correct an simple english ok, i know you needs it.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO DIE IDIOT, FOOL, MUMU, I GET BOX WEN DEY CARRY 1000K I FIT GIVE YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
AZUIAKPO Innoc3nt Em3ka,

i dont get your time so say anything you like smoker andd verry big mumu that come from imo state bush, you are nothing calling your self Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka, may you be forgiven .

[email protected]
Quote:
come house make them no drive you for where u dey ................. u don too suffer come ur mother land... food when ur old mother dey through out many well well come chop inside instead of the rutten food when u dey eat there FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
U THINK SAY NA PLAY I DEY PLAY ABI?JUST WAIT N SEE TO 9T NA JUJU I GO CALL UR NAME U THINK SAY NA ANY BODY U GO KUST THEY WRITE BCOX NA U NO BOOK PASS ABI? WE GO SEE IF U GO BETTER PASS LIK DIS.I NOR BE LIK OTHER PPLE WEY U GO JUST STAY THEY WRITE COX U WAN TELL PPLE SAY NA U NO PASS ABI?I NOR FIT TELL U WAITIN NOR GO HAPPEN TO U,BUT U MUST BEG ME FOR DIS ONE WEY U DEY GO.I TELL U SAY MAKE U NOR WRITE ME U THINK SAY NA PLAY I DEY ABI?JUST DEY LOOK WAITIN GO DO U B4 DIS WEEKEND,THEN U GO NO SAY I JUST THEY START AS U THINK SAY NA U N O PASS THEN WE GO SEE.I NOR GO KILL U MAKE U KEEP DAT AT THE BACK OF UR MIND BUT HMM,NA WHO SAY MAKE U EVER WRITE ME U GO ASK URSELF.

JUJUJUJUJUJUJU !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
F.K MI CREW,U DONE MAD AS E BE SAY NA MY MAIL U WAN DEY READ.NOR LET ME USE OGU TAKE COX U OH,IF I EVER SEE UR MAIL FOR MY BOX AGAIN U GO SEE WAITIN GO HAPPEN 2U.NA SO UNA TAKE DEY DIE LIKE RAT SO,I SEND MAIL 2 OTHER PPLE U SAY NA U NO PASS ABI?FOR UR LIFE NOR EVERY WRITE ME BUT IF U THINK SAY NA MOUTH I DEY THEN WRITE BACK MAKE U SEE WAITING GO HAPPEN TO U.

SEE NA BENIN I DEY I BE BENIN BOY FULL ONE FOR DAT MATTER SO TRY URSELF MAKE U SEE IF I NOR CALL UR NAME FOR 9T.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU BE IDIOT,NO BE THAT MAD MAN WHERE THEY SLEEP UNDER IKORODU BREACH GIVE YOUR MAMA BELLY? YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD HUMAN BEING,BECUASE YOU CARRY GONO,STAPH

YOUR MAMA CARRY HIV3
YOUR PAPA CARRY AIDS

THIEF YOU WAN COME THIEF MILLIONS,MAKE YOU NO MIND YOUR BIZNESS

[email protected]

Quote:
IF YOU ARE JESUS, I WOULD HAVE NOT REPLIED THIS MAIL. BUT SINCE YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING LIKE ME, DO READ THE HOLY BIBLY (KJV)MATHEW CHAPTER 7 VERSES 1 & 2 AND JUDGE YOURSELF AND CONCIENSE. BUT I ASURE YOU THAT THIS ID CAN NOT GET TO MY EMAIL ID. I KNOW WHOM YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW IT ALL. YOU ARE MR. RIGHT BUT ALL THE TIME YOU DOES WRONG THINGS.

Edit to add:

[email protected]

Quote:
Your mother is already HIV victim, so the rest of your family will join her to celebrate doom that will visit your family, Nwa Onyiara, stupid boy, people like you can't come from Imo because I know my people, my people doesn't behave like Idiot that you are, Agwo tu gbo nne na nna gi, very soon death the sin of your mother will visiting you and the rest of your siblings, why is it that your mother Enjoy sex, she nevr tired of fucking anything that has penis and her favourite is Horse penis,I saw your mother when she snicked out of his hotel room to go and fuck one mad man because you refused to fuck her that night, sorry for your family you retualist, you can't have rest of mind because of your mother whom you have used for retual that is why she keep on fucking arround and why she fucks arround, your useless money keep on coming but you don't have rest of my, God will purnish for what you have to do to your mother and your sister, you are sleeping with your mother because of money, tufia kwa, you will dei like a got but before then you will be as poor as church rat? Agwo njaba tu gbo gi

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AS LONG AS THERE IS ANOTHER POWER WEY PASS UR SO CALL OKIJA
YOU WILL NEVER COME OUT OF THAT PLACE THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR STORY
AS LONG AS WE ARE NOT PERFECT.GOODBYE

[email protected]
Quote:
look i dont think u know who u are talking to
this is my number you can call me +233248044950

[email protected]
Quote:

Look at this idoit, u no no sai na we get agbara okija. last knight i have taken u there so ur imedge is there already, you are just walking an empty movement body.

u think sai u dey alaive? you are dead already idoit we de anser sanusi, you no get maga again and you will die without acchieving anything.

Ashawo pikin

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA BIG FOOL , IDIOT AND ALL YOUR FAMILY NA IDIOT. U GO BEG BFOR STREET, I BET U , VERY SOON YOU GO GO PRISON FOR SOME THING THAT CAN'T TAKE U TO PRISON. JUST REMEMBER TODAY DAY , U WILL REGRET ALL THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE U CAUSE YOUR SELF AND U MAKE YOUR SELF A BEGGER.
GREET EVERY BODY IN PRISON. BYEE POOR MEN LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY BOUNCE....U NO D LEVEL NA U REPLY??? BIG BOY NOR DEY BEHAVE LIKE DAT WEY U NO AS E BE...GUY RSWT ABEG

[email protected]
Quote:

I think it is time to start work on you.

From this moment as soon as you read this mail finish you will see what will hapen in ur life, i dont want to kill you strieght but i want you to see your death alaive.

Idoit we no mo sai i don cruze hem mama and sister last knight. ohh your mama sweet pass ur sister, ahhhh i realy enjoy the two yesterday do you know where dem dey that hotel we get green, yelow, red,blue and pink. stupid fool you are nobody to the call and you can not write your home abbout, u dont no where u came from. you be born troway. somebody ask u last time where are u from and you sai my mama sai i be igbo.
u dont know where u came from, ashawo pikin.for ur life u can not count #5000 as money, u are death already as i told you and u will see ur death life before u die gradualy.

i will deal with u from this moment,

you mama lik my yash and ur sister suck my prik last night ohhhhhh it was sooo good last night and i enjoy their touching body idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
RE D biggest fool on earth u say u don collect bar from dis game y u still dey work.

1, i pass you 4 everything you know no who u dey talk 2.

2, u b big fool i no b baby wey u fit dey talk 2 like that.

3, if you reply back ur password go miss if you won dere me try reply back make i teach u lesson.

4, u no fit follow me drag maye, becos u go everly dey my back.

5, u go dey work payment you no go see and maye go tekk you say he don send the money for u, after dat conversation no more again btween d 2 of u.

6, So beware of me, make i help ur papa condition becos u no fit type u no hear english, u no supposed to dey do yahoo because your people dey ladipo market dey hustle.

7, make i help you with ur work make ur work fit dey strong enough fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
God purnish yr life, basterd. U no go die better. Yr first child no go see good

Quote:
Na devil go purnish yr papa and yr mama. Big fool. U will not leave long to enjoy yr stolen money. Basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWA MAMAGI THERE EGBE IGWE MAPUKWAGI ISI THERE
MOTOR GBUKWAGI NA EZI NA ULO GI THERE
ONYE ALA GBA OTO LIKE U
MURU ANYA KA AZU
OTULE NSI NWA APA IWE LIKE U
OLODO

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY BOX HAMMER WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG BOY IN YOUR MOTHER'S TOTO!!!
NOT HERE IN ACCRA!!!, I'M YOUR FATHER!!!
SO YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME EVERY DAY IN YOUR
LIFE ALRIGHT?
IF NOT, YOU WILL BE IN SOUP WHEN I CATCH YOU!!!
YOU NEED TO KNOWING ME IN THIS TOWN!!!
I CAN FEED YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE!!!
YOU ATTACHEE IN NIGERIA & GHANA!!!

and
Quote:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU ARE MAD!!!
YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER FORKER!!!
YOUR SISTERS TOTO ARE SMELLING!!!
I DON'T WHY MESS YOURSELF ALL
ARROUND!!!

and
Quote:

CAN YOU JUST TAKE A LOOK OF YOURSELF; THAT YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER FORKER!!!
YOU ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!!!!
YOU FOOLISH IDIOT!!!!!!

[email protected]
(sent this to me and the above lad who was in the CC of my mass insult )

Quote:

Listen to me u fugitive and vargabond, I am so sorry to let you know that you did not know ur mother nor ur father, story had it that u were picked up from the street, ur mother was one of those FELA's PROSTITUES living at CALACUTA REPUBLIC at Lawanson in Lagos, she was impregnated by a notorious CRIMINAL (ANINI) and ANINI was killed through a FIRING SQUAD in a PUBLIC glare, therefore out of shame, ur useless mother threw u out side in the gurter, fortunately and misrable enough u were picked up by another ASIAWO (old cargo) who has no child, and the "old-cargo" decided to train u up at OJUELEGBA and u later grow up misrably at AMUKOKO one of the dirtist sub-burbs in LAGOS, later u started your useless living at IJORA and ended up at AJENGULE.

BIG FOOL. DIE YOUNG and le KALUMALU NDI EBE VISIT U all the days of your misrable living.

[email protected]

Quote:
you
bi mumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmu

you know get sence

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU DEY MAD.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA CAFE RATS N BUSH GUYMEN DON VEX WELL WELL !!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BIG FOOL ( IBOMEN )

IL BE LIKE SAY YOUR MAMA NOR WASH HER TOTO WHEN YOUR PAPA THEY FUCK YOUR MAMA AT THESAME TIME YOUR PAPA START THEY TRO EMAILS TO IBO MENS BUT NOT WHITE BECAUSE YOUR PAPA NOR SEE READ WHEN IL THEY TRO EMAILSSSS , THAT WAS WHY ? YOUR MAMA NOR BURN YOU WELL . PRAY TO GOD SO THAT GOD WILL FOR GIVE YOU AND YOUR PAPA , EVEN YOUR MAMA TOO. DON'T WORRY I WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER.
BYEEE , AS OLUWA DON BLESS ME, HE WILL FOR GIVE YOU AND GIVE YOU ONE MUGU THAT WILL PAY YOU SOME MONEY .

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U BE MGBADA

LOOK FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU ARE SO STUPID ASK OF ME AND WHO HAVE OKIJA
U WANT TO GO TO KILL YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATION FUCK YOU AND
YOUR MOTHER ASS INCLUDING YOUR GENERATION U BASTARD.OYEARA

[email protected] wants a cage fight Laughing
Quote:
You are just talking like the worst Maga of the 21st century. By calling OKija Shrine, it shows your head is good for sacrifice at the Okija Shrine. I have put your own name at the GURU MAHARAJI lodge and for telling me that I will not get money from Maga , I have placed you on a permanent curse.
If you do not plead for pardon, You will regret it later within 14 days.
Look at your mouth like OTU ASHAWO at MKPO JUNCTION.
If you are strong enough , give me a cage fight but I prefer that you go back to school to learn at least the simple English. If you ask your friend to write on your behalf, I will know.
NWA NSHIOKE. TAA..GBAFUE BEFORE IKUKU EBURU GI.
You have touched the lions tail.

[email protected]
Quote:

MY BENJAMIN SON
THE WAY YOU INSULT YOURSELF SHOWS YOUR MENTALITY AND CLASS.
DON'T MAKE ME TO VISIT YOU IN THE DREAM OR HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT PEOPLE DIED DURING SLEEP? SOMETIMES THEY HAVE BEEN DEFEATED IN SPIRIT.

O!!!!!BOY....E ....BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY NACK GANJA.??
NA UR CHAIRMAN I GO BLAME.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT THE ATIKUS...DANGOTES....YOUR SHIT DAD AND A HOST OF OTHERS OWING THE BANKS FOR LOANS GRANTED OVER NON-PERFORMING BANK ACCOUNTS.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT YOUR GOVERNORS THAT BUILT SPECIAL HOUSES TO STORE RAW CASH THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHARED AND THAT WAS JUST AFTER THE BANK ACCOUNTS COULD NO LONGER CARRY MORE AND MORE MONEY.
YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE BOY. ASK ME WETIN DEY AND STOP HIDDING .

YOU ARE LIKE ONE SWIMMING AND YOUR BACK IS SEEN SO IT IS BETTER YOU COME OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY VISIBLE.

GO DIE JO......YOU BE ASHAWO PIKIN
IF YOU LIKE , BE THE MAGA WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ALWAYS .
THE HEAT GOES ON

[email protected]
Quote:
be mumu big mumu because u fill enter unk na u they do any how i be,no 4get say na your boys money na u thife ooo,no get say juju first still hole oooo,so if u don any how ahn e go still hole u.

I no u very welll.

mumu. u when be ju u be ju na u no

[email protected]
Quote:
Iam sending this to your real Name, you know your real names.

Idiot okija is a small shrine, you should not abuse any one trying to get smoething from white men, they did a lot destruction in Africa my brother. This what we call reparation, Aboila said it when he was LIVE , stop abusing people because you did make your money through honest means. Any abuse you gave, I have returned it to you, back to sender.

You are that mugu if you have sense.Go and die untimely death . the proposal is not for you why can't you discard it, you start your nonsense abuse , I send satan to eliminate all your family even your generation unborn.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you see how your live is? I did not course you but see what you are saying, ok, you go soon come back for Buarial, if not your Mama, it may be your Father. Mark it somewhere, unless you beg me or you plead for forgiveness, minus that you will have your self to blame.

Mugu, you dey there they rost, better come back now wherever you are to avoid wasting of your live there. You will be there all your jonior will become rich while you come back to serve them.

Anu ohia, Afor agbabu gi. Idiot.

Bye and see your self in bad condition.

Aguleri Village I from.

[email protected]
Quote:
who don arrive nor dey talk foolish talks like this mennnn. ok. u are
still scratching why we dey buy goodleads..... come & be my boy....
yeyeyeyey ibo boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING MAMA AND YOUR FUCKING CRUW

SCRUW YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA HOLLY GHOST FIRE GO BURN YOU FOR WHERE YOU DEY,

THEY SAY WHO EVER KILL BY GUN MUST SURLY DIE BY GUN

WHO EVER GOES TO EDEBIA IF U NOH KNOW EDEBIA NA (native doctor) NA HELL HE OR SHE GO FIND THIER SELF FOR HELL
MAY THE LORD FORGIVE AND HAVE
MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

[email protected]
Quote:
u we spend ur money in ur mama ass fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO DIE IN POVERTY FOREVER, i serve a living god and he will never fail me.. all ur evil prayers will beack fire on you. Die roasted by the holy ghost fire

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK WHAT THE MAGA DON WRIT MEEEE!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CHECK THE TIME IF CAFETHEY OPEN BY THIS TIME..... MAKE U REPLY NOW IF
NA HOUSE U THEY..... AHAHAHAHAHAH

I LIKE TO LAFF SMALL NEW GENERATIONAL YY BOY LIKE U... THANK U FOR
CALLING ME GUY MAN BUT U NA YAHOO YAHOO BOY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
ewu u no shame u just fool ur mama and ur papa up and down why now ? i know say logos don taya u so just pack ur bag and bagages inside matches box and go back ro ur village and stop disturbing guy wey dey cane their line goat

[email protected]
Quote:
If u ever marry or even if u are married, your wife, you and family will die by car accident in Jesus mighty name, Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
concerning what i told you befor that your evil power is powerless in jesus name
hear the word of god in matt 18/18 and Isaiah 10/27 .jesus pass your power and you
will die this week and this year 2009 full like you mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
i know that okija more than as u do since i have this ur email address i get u

[email protected]
Quote:
you and that yuor okija oooo to hell and all your okija oooofamily to hell even your own family to hell go and fulk your mother with that your okija oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU MY OGA SHOWMAN, HOW YOU DEY, OKIJA SHRINE NO DEY WORK AGAIN SO YOU KNOW WETIN DEY, OH BOY COOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I COMMAND BACK TO SENDER TO YOU.AS YOU READ THIS MAIL NOW RECEIVED
BLINDNESS,CANCER,TB SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NEE GI DEY SMALL
AMU NNA GI NA IBI

[email protected]
Quote:

U THINK SAY I NO NO YOU, OKAY WAIT I SHALL CALL U TONITE ON MY MAJIC
MIRROR AND VOKE U.

I saved the best for last. This is some great script material from [email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BUSH BABY

BASTERED IDIOT LIKE U . YOUR MAMA NA SHEGOAT,SHE GET SEPILIS ,YOUR PAPA GET AIDS, YOU DEY MAD ,THATS WHY U NO GO SCHOOL WHICH KIND BE TIME GUY MAN U BE SELF WEY NO GET ACCOUNT . U BE FOOL OO MAKE U ASK, THEM GO TELL U FOR WHERE U DEY STAY.

MUMU WEY DEY FIND MUGU

UR MAMA TOTO 2 SWEET I REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I FUCK SHE DEY BEG ME NOT TO REMOVE MY PRICK I THANK GOD SAY I USE CONDOM IF NOT NA ANOTHER THING WE FOR THEY TALK, UR PAPA DON CHANGE FROM HUMAN BEING TO MONKEY MAKE UNA GO FIND SOLUTION FOR AM BEFORE HE GO SEE BABA GOD . U TRY GO WASH UR HEAD FOR UNA VILLAGE RIVER , U GET SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.

U 2 SMALL GROW UP BUSH BABY.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more lads have expressed their displeasure with my correspondence to them Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Ure cursed and already in Royal brother's custody where u will be imprisoned for life.

You papa,your mama and all your generations no go ever see good things in their whole life.

I curse you and wish you all the bad things in life and from today failure and dissapointment will follow you and death shall be your regular family visitor and friend.

Before the end of this year everybody in your family will die in motor accident
and you will die in pain and agony all the rest of ur life.

That ur sticky business wey dey make you talk rubbish will vanish before ur eyes and u will die in poverty and before i forget just know that from today your name is written in our secred alter where i will teach u how to have manners because ur mama no train u well.

From tomorrow watch ur life and get back to me with results,i will tell u what it means to be a hard and secretive person who is heartless and blood sucker.

Don't enter motor in your life except you want to end up in motor accident but i don't want that to happen to you because i want u to die slowly and painfully.

Bastard hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SUFFER MAN BACK TO SENDER

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO DO YOU WANT TO DIE.

I AM ABOVE YOUR SWEAR AND SACRIFISE BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD.

YOU NOTHING MAN DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOTHER ?

[email protected]
Quote:
i don make money if you want to eat get back to me and i will tell you the secret and you are going to make mony like me you be small boy in the business.am you chairman.i de built house in nigeria.bye for now so get back to me if you us to be brother i take you as brother.but you don';t it go to hell.

fuccccccccccccccccccck your family and you mumu and dad what is my name tell me let know ok am in my house right now fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccck you.

[email protected]
Quote:
you be bastard folish your name and spirit day foralusi orgija your maga no go pay you again you no go sea any kobo again enemy of progress fuck you.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HOPE YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING, I AM THE ONLY ORACLE THAT EATS SACRISTIES (AGWARA NERI AJAH)

YOU ARE A BIG TOUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE. FOOL, I WANT TO MAKE YOU RICH BUT YOUR FOOLISH REASONING WILL MAKE YOU REMAIN POOR WHILE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE PAID BY PROSTITUTE GIRL FRIEND WHERE YOU ARE. I OFFERED YOU LIFE BUT YOU CHOOSE DEATH BUT IF YOU LATER DECIDE TO LIVE THEN COME AND GET RICH BECAUSE IF YOU DIE POOR YOU WILL GO TO HELL.

And then [email protected] offers some sage advice Laughing
Quote:

I AM WHO I AM. IF YOU CARE, I WILL MAKE YOU SMELL MONEY BUT NOT TOUCH IT. I AM A MAKER OF MONEY AND I HAVE POWER TO MAKE YOU RICH. I EAT MEGA MONEY. COME LET ME SHOW YOU THE SECRET OF MONEY MAKING IF YOU CARE. AND IT REQUIRES AS FOLLOW: 1 HUMAN HEAD, 2 FAT COWS, 3 NATIVE EGGS, 21 COLA NUTS AND A VIRGIN TORTOISE.

GET THESE ABOVE AND LET ME KNOW AND I SHALL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO USE IT SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE MEGA MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy u never reach where i dey make u wake up okija shrine don die
na only fake mugu like u still dey go shrine, if u need good
translator for the following languages make u contact me yeye mugu
like u, anyway i dey help mugu like u dey translate for there maga for
1. german
2.spanish
3.italian
4. swedish.
no worry i fit still help you but you must wake up from your sleep anu mpam.
jama..........too much cashhhhhhhh

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
In the latest meeting of Dogs, they have rejected fucking your mothers c*** again.

May be the horses will help since your mother's desire for sex can not be meet by

Dogs any longer.

In the case of your sisters, i think, their smalling pussy is infecting the Dogs so they need

to be treated for GONORIAH

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received surprisingly negative feedback to my latest correspondence with some prominent internet users. Below are the responses sofar:

[email protected]
Quote:

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I WILL SUE U AT OKIJA SHRINE, JUST DONT WORRY U NO ME ABI,UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER GO DIE SOON. JUST WAIT AND SEE

and
Quote:

OTU MAMA GI BU OYA UKWU

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

and
Quote:

U WELL DIE TODAY IN THEMIDNIGT BASTARED

[email protected]
Quote:
all your generations are all fools and you will die soon

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: UR MAMA CARRY GONO,STAPH,HIV/AIDS
UR MAMA WHERE DEY DO ASHEOW FOR OJUELEGBA, DON CARRY HIV/AIDS

[email protected]
Quote:

why re u gonna talk to me like dat do we know b4 or have we had problems b4 or it's how everybody in Ghana behaves, they lack manna's?

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
USELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESSUSELESS FELLOW, MAY THE LAW OF KARMA BEFALL ON YOU MERCILESS[you get the picture Very Happy]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic