SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple leftovers. Must send out abuse again.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to the sender in Jesus Name amen,watch and see if this will not result upon you and your future generation in the soonest time.as you see it and did not delete it but have seat down and decided out of your wicked heart to throw a curse with all this rubbish,i am telling you that as long as the Lord livet, whatever you wish to me must surely come back to you in the soonest time,if it is a good wish let it come back to you but if it is a bad wish, it must surely come upon you and your generations,while i reject and spiritual cursr from you and your agents

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na god go save u from this miracle u will receive upon this night

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy,SSalot, is this you? This first one is too good. I'm being baited, right?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU WIIL REMAIN A HOCKER IN THE WORLD {WESTER UNION WE BE YOUR ENEMY}.

YOU BIG GOAT, MONKEY IS BETTER THAN YOU,
IF I'm BROWSING WITH STARCOM CAN YOU REGISTER YOUR OWN LAPTOM U ARE A FULL.
I LIKE TO FORK YOUR MOTHER IN HER ASS>
YOU SON OF ARE BISH..

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL DO YOU THINK THAT MUGU BELONG TO ONE PERSON ONLY, OR IS HE YOUR FATHER FOOL.
DO YOURS AND I DO MINE YOUR MONKEY.
DONT EVER WRITE ME THIS KIND OF MESSAGE AGAIN OUR MY GOD WILL TAKE YOU OFF MY WAY.
I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS --- that's not mine. But funny stuff from a lad

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MORE GUYS DON LAND IN MY BOX ABEG U READ ooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
If you think U.K is the best place to stay, means you are a fool and a notorious criminal that is running away from his father because you stole is jack in his bicycle. James Ibori is also there in Jail, Alamesyia is also there in Jail, wife of Ibori also there, I will not surprise you are writing this email from your prison yard because 87,000 pound will never make you as rich as those mentioned idiots like you. Or maybe you have cut your friends job and ran away.
We are here in Nigeria with Dangote, Iburu, Dantata, and other illustrious sons and daughter who have nothing to fear but to salvage our nation. I hope you father have sold you as slave in U.K to wash white woman toto. You are a slave and I pity you are your family. U.K is never a proud place for someone to say I am. You are there throwing lottery format in U.K, shame to you and your family is disappointed in you "Euro Millions Agent" <[email protected]
Better think home and be useful to your family, stop running because Baskksi people have gone. Coma back home to help you poor money in the village, you are there to slave yourself to Gay men. I Am very very sorry fro you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father is a well known man in your home land; but it’s unfortunate
that his popularity came as result of his stupidity. I was told that you
have a mad brother in your family. On one market day, he saw your father
taking his bathe, he moved to where your father kept his cloths, collected
them and took to his heels toward the market square in your village, when
your father noticed it, he rushed out at once from the bathroom nicked and
ran after your mad brother in order to collect his cloths, but when people
saw the two of them running on the street, they marveled! So my question
to you now is that, your father and your mad brother who is more insane?

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, YOUR MOTHER IS A ROAD SIDE HARLOT AND UR FATHER A BIG WOMAN WRAPPER. WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU BE PROUD ENOUGH TO TELL ME WHERE U ARE, YOU ARE SOMEWHERE IN A PLACE SOCKING WOMEN PUSSY. BIG FOR NOTHING IDIOT. AN OUT CAST THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, THAT IS THE REASON YOU CAN NOT STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY. I AM PROUD TO BE HOME NO MATTER WHAT, BUT YOU DONT HAVE A PLACE B/CAUSE YOU ARE BORN ON THE STREET BY A MOTHER THAT WILL NOT EVER THINK OF GETTING MARRIED BUT TO GO ABOUT HAVING CHILDREN TO DIFFERENT MEN,BASTERD THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. YOUR FATHER IS A BIG FOOL TO HAVE A SON LIKE YOU AND YOPU WILL LIKELY REMAIN A BIG IDIOT,OUT CAST, FOOL, PUSSY SUCKER,CRIMINAL, AND MOST OF ALL BIG SHAME TO YOUR HARLOT MOTHER. ROT IN POVERTY AND DIE IN JAIL.

[email protected]

Quote:
for i have not course you and you course yourself, for this reason every thing you have write here will come back to you, because my bible tells me that any one that raise up aganist me for judgment shall be condemm, and my God will fight those that fight aganist me.He says i will course those that course me and i will bless those that bless me.

[email protected]

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO IDIOTIC THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR MOTHER FUKIN LIFE

[email protected]

Quote:

basterd

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS FOOL... EURO MILLION MY FOOT!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNMITIGATED FOOL AND AN IDIOT AS WELL.IT IS ALL
YOUR IMMEDIATE AND EXTENDED FAMILY THAT WILL DIE IN PENURY.THEN YOU WILL
ROTTEN IN HELL
BASTARD.

[email protected]

Quote:

FUCK OFF BITCH ASS *DELETED*.U AIN'T SHIT AND NEVER WILL BE WANNABE.SILENCE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL, BUT U ARE NOT A FOOL ,U ARE SIMPLE RETARDED CUZ AM
EVERYTHING YOU NEVER WILL BE BASTARD.BEAST OF NO NATION.IF U HAD A MOTHER I BET U WONT GO AROUND INSULTING YOUR OWN MAMA SO I GUESS U ARE A FORM OF MESSIAH FAGGOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR WRONG STATEMENT AND ACTION .
YOU, AND YOUR GENERATION SHALL NEVER SEE BETTER UNTIL THE END OF YOUR LIFE . WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO INSULT MY PERSONALITY .
HAVE I EVER WRONGED YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSING ? O.K . WATCH OUT . OR ARE YOU LEARNING HOW TO INSULT SOMEONE, TO WHOM YOU DID NOT KNOW ? ? ? .

[email protected]

Quote:
DESTRUCTION IS YOUR PURSION BOTH YOU AND ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD VERY VERY SOON DOG ASS EATER U GATTE DIOCANE PROCODIO MAIKACO NWAIWA DISGRACEFUL SWINE

[email protected] again Laughing

Quote:

MR. GOAT, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL WITHOUT HEAD, ALMIGHTY CREATOR WILL DEFINITELY PUNISH YOU / YOUR GENERATION -
IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN. .
SIN IS UN-RIGHTEOUSNESS, IT IS NOT PLEASING TO ALL MIGHTY GOD.
SO, DESIST OTHERWISE MY GOD WILL WIPE YOU OUT OF THIS
SURFACE AS YOU HAVE RECENTLY LOST YOUR AUNTIE FEW WEEKS AGO .YOU WILL BE THE NEXT . WATCH OUT .

[email protected]

Quote:
anythins wey you talk na ur self u dey talk to

Quote:

U FUCK DEY FUCK UP NA TODAY DEM START 2 DEY SEND U 4MAT. U BE WRONG GUY MAKE AYES KILL ALL UR FAMILIES FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
whatevever curse you lay on me cos i want to make you rich must surely come back to you bye and God bless you

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried the always fun Yoruba vs. Igbo modality. Simply put a Yoruba name on your outgoing account, and say something bad about igbos. Some great rants in this one.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
USELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHY DO U WANT TO KILL YOUR SELF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u no get work

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD COWARD YORUBA BOY. IDIOT FROM A POOR CURSED FAMILY. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER, YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE BETTER THING IN LIFE. ITS ALREADY WRITTEN THAT YOUR FAMILY REMAIN POOR AND WORTHLESS FOREVER. UR COWARD TRIBE WILL NEVER SEE BETTER. THE MAGGOTS THAT ARE INSIDE UR MOTHER'S PUSSY HAS ALREADY BUILT MASION THERE. U WILL DIE PREMATURELY. PROSPERITY WILL ERUDE U. U WILL SOON FORGET THE COLOUR OF #1000 BCOS IT WON'T ENTER YOUR HAND AGAIN. YOUR FATHER DIED OF STARVATION AND YOUR MOTHER WILL SOON DIE OF HIV. ASSHOLE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OTU NNE GI GBAWAKWA,OTU NNE GI GBAWAKWA,OTU NNE GI GBAWAKWA,
OTU NNE GI GBAWAKWA,OTU NNE GI GBAWAKWA,OTU NNE GI GBAWAKWA

FROM ME

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Amoda muy dear ,

Ur baba n mama pu us in the shame to hve u born on this planet .

my business is for big guys and not rifrats like u. shoe shiner in the UK.

Tell ur papa to return all the looted nationa treasuries.

otu nne gi , u will die sorrowfully in ur night sleep, Amen

pensil thieves and biro criminals, like father like son

reply to hell, bastard, ur amoda generations go die in sorrow like world trade center

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ok say this if you think you are the best useless man point your hand to haven tell GOD if I have lied to some before in my live let my bright stop at this moment.

Stop seeing your self as righteous because you are even the most wicked man that can not even help someone by your side.

Why do you refuse to help that fellow who is asking you for help if you are good?

WORTHLESS Babatude

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ALL THAT FOR YOUR GENERATION ( NFA)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ONE DAY I WILL CATCH U AND GIVE TO U THE HEARTLESS YREATMENT AS YOU DESERVE IT OK.

NO WORRY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WHICH TRIBE IS KNOWN FOR LOOTING GOVERNMENT TREASURE YOUR BROTHER BABA AN ESCAPED ANIMAL FROM ZOO.
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR TRIBE FOR KEEPING OUR COUNTRY AND TRIBE IN THIS. YOUR TRIBE IS A DISGRACE.

YOU DO NOT THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE OR DO YOU THINK BEFORE U TALK LIKE YOUR BROTHER OBJ.

MUMU MUMU MUMU MUMU.

FOR YOUR INTREST I AM NOT FROM NIGERIA BUT HAVE LEAVED THERE AND STUDIED THE EVENT OF THINGS. THE IGBOS ARE JUST KEEPING CALM COULD YOU TRIBE GO TO WAR WHEN UR TOES WAS STEPED ON?

FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL BOTH YOUR COMING GENERATION FOOL FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
When others spend their precious time making money, all your time in life will be spent on only responding to letters from guymen till your days on earth runs out. This is my prayer for you, and so shall it be. Keep doing it because you will be struck down by thunder if you stop now. You're finished.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
bobatunde

i am sorry for you you don't know where you come from, you are not a really Yoruba man as you do not know where your father come from, bastard man ashawo pickin,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ask ur mother to suck my sweet dick

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You should be ashamed of your self. You are not qualified to handle a single position in nigeria, unless as your local government councillor but to handle national appointment, it will be over your dead body.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are in Ghana and thats why you think you are anything.Look we have rocked from Bening to Ivory coast and we have made it big.You can never get any money until you change.Owu go kill you for that Ghana

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MUGUU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U B BIG FOOL AKA GOAT ???????????

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
sorry my brother na yoruba like u i be, if u get problem with my mail, e go be say na frustration dey ur body, i no see why the mail dey disturb u. is either u answer or u no answer. If the hardship too much for ur body give account make i send u 20,000 naira make u take solve problem weh dey kill u. Na only poo people na him dey worry 4 another people problem, the time weh u for take find ur own daily bread, u take am dey condenm people, i pity u, this ur poverty go last long. i don see for vision. remain poor for ever.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WELL BABATUNDE,
YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL.
YOU HAVE SHOWN WITHOUT YOUR NAME THE TRIBE YOU BELONG TO.
I AM A FREE BORN EDO ORIGIN AND WAS BORN IN ONDO STATE AND STAY IN PORTO NOVO CAPITAL OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE ABUSING A WHOLE ETHNIC GROUP THAT ARE FAR BETTER THAN EVEN NIGERIA AS A WHOLE NOT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN TRIBE.
WITHOUT IBOS IN YOUR COUNTRY SO CALL NIGERIA,YOU ARE NO WHERE.REMEMBER YOU AND YOUR TRIBE ARE COWARDS AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TRIBE HAPPEN TO IBOS,BEAR IN MIND THAT TODAY THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING LIKE NIGERIA.
HOW CAN YOU CONCLUDE THAT ALL THE TRIBE HATE IBOS.BEAR ALSO IN MIND THAT IBOS SPREAD ALL OVER NIGERIA VILLAGE INCLUDED.THE WHOLE NIGERIA HAVE DISCOVERED YORUBA TRICKS AND HAVE COME TO CONCLUSSION THAT YOUR TRIBE IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY.
LOOK OBANSANJO FOR EXAMPLE.
YOU PEOPLE USE DIVIDE AND RULE TO DISTABLISE THE COUNTRY.
LET ME TELL YOU,WE NIGER DELTANS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOU PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU YORUBAS CONIVED WITH HAUSAS TO TAKE OUR NATURAL GOD GIVEN MENERALS TO BETTER YOUR STATES AND TRYING TO MAKE US HATE IBOS WHO HAVE EFFECTED THE LIVES OF ALL THE ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Come to think of it, is it not very stupid of your person to curse other tribes even when you do not know where your mother went to get your pregnancy before you were born, you will agree with me that your mother as a yorufuck woman has never known only that man you call your father today, so it is very possible that it may be an IGBO man that put you in your mother's womb, so do not be deceived by that man with lion's mark on his face who you call father, he may not trully be your biological father because yorufuck women are very dirty and fuck anything prick for money so long as that man is ready to throw an owambe and buy some cheap lace for her, while the yorufuck men will seat all day at one taxi park playing draft till night then they will go home to eat from the proceeds of adulatery which their wife's like your mother got from that IGBO man after he must have fucked her from behind without the interest to look at her very ugly face because they are very dirty and ugly.

You should not hate the IGBOS instead adore them because they are wiser than the yorufuckers, without IGBO man a yoruba man is dead and buried after all how many yoruba men are ready to spend money renting flats, IGBO man is the backbone of the your country's economy, yorufuckers are only lazy and cowards, which is known all over the world.

Curse yourself for not answering IGBO name because IGBOS build the world you are living in today.

Since IGBO man limited his movement to Lagos state what is the rate of development in other Yorufuck States????

Learn to appreciate them because only then will you be more enlightened and blessed because you can not hate or curse the blessed of the Lord, the Isrealites of our time and expect to be blessed, change your attitutude today about your masters and become a master or else you will end only an ijebu native doctor.

You are just an OKOKO

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happiness is an inbox full of angry mugus. Here's this morning's batch, hot out of the oven:

abel manuche <[email protected]>

Quote:
thanki have send hurrible accident on your way all your family will soon perish.
holligan

Mis Mireille Baka <[email protected]>

Quote:
COMMON IDIOT LIKE YOU WAY DEY FIND 50 DOLLAR TO FEE HIM HUNGRY FAMILY IDIOT.

YOU KNOW U ARE A VERY BIG FOOL BY SEATING IN THE FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER TO WRITE RUBISH.

YOUR FATHER

IDIOT

"Mother Mrs. Arwen Mary Morgan" <[email protected]>

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAH IYALA YAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Confused Sounds like a scream of anguish to me.

James Bruce <[email protected]>

Quote:
U PRODUCT OF A LICKING CONDOM Rolling Eyes , ALL YOU SAY WILL COME BACK TO YOU

NA UR MAMA BE ASHAWO.U NO GO DIE BETTER.GOD GO FUNISH YOU WITH UR
FAMILY.THAT UR PAPA WEY THE FEED U NA GO SOON DIE.MARK IT SOME WERE.HE
HAS ONLY TWO WEEKS TO DIE FROM NOW.

walter kumalo <[email protected]> was one of the lucky recipients of the goat picture. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Goat frey,

that i syour name.Have you asked your mom who is your father?that is very very important to you to before it will be too late.im a concerned niger how can a man do not know his father that too bad my friend just ask your mom joke apart may be she can tell you the truth.but i doubt if she will.

im a very carrier person for your information i dont do mugu like you im a qualify medical doctor for 9good year practising abroad so what are you nobody.nothing but a fool and a smelling greedy bastard.

pray God to forgive you and repent.

Shristianeich Silvin <[email protected]>

Quote:
You see how stupid you are? people that has money don’t talk I am not in Nigeria I am in Denmark don’t you see my yahoo ID so my business here doesn’t concern Nigeria at all ok.

Barrister Tony Lukas <[email protected]>

Quote:
I am still wishing you all the things you wrote by yourself.

Go to school and learn words.

Nincompoop.

"Mother Mrs. Arwen Mary Morgan" <[email protected]>

Quote:
if u are a man enough show your self in person.

all this that you are sending is not real.

prove who you are and i go show you who i am.

i dont have timd for basterd like u.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Prof Charles Soludo <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: amu gwawakwa nnagi
you are a jobless and a fool.

nasser naji <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: MUMU MAGA
SEE AS U DEY FOOL UR SELF, UR MAMA FUCK UP WEN E TAKE BORN U COME THIS LIFE, GO AND MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF $150,000 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BIG FOOL.

SENDER NAME NAME UR MAMA

SUSSAN <[email protected]>
Quote:
good day and God bless, please am from nigeria i need your help in securing a job for my brother so that he can go to school and be able to pay his school fees and come out to be somebody and God will be happy with you always in your life, please be a helping hand to my brothers success please you have the power to tell my brother to go to any of your officess in nigeria and secure a job with your power please dont hesitate to reach my brother, here is my brothers phone number +234 7031321983 his name is emeka am married with two kids i know how to pay back but until you have controlled my brother and give him work.
bye
sussan

Parker White <[email protected]>
Quote:
i really no know your problem, u just dey behave like small pikin, u dey insult me, u know me? i no blaim u

"Mr.Slyvester David" <[email protected]>
Quote:
you are igbo and you get mouth to talk this way so recieve it back:

back to the sender in Jesus Name amen,watch and see if this will not result upon you and your future generation in the soonest time.as you see it and did not delete it but have seat down and decided out of your wicked heart to throw a curse with all this rubbish,i am telling you that as long as the Lord livet, whatever you wish to me must surely come back to you in the soonest time,if it is a good wish let it come back to you but if it is a bad wish, it must surely come upon you and your generations,while i reject it,and all this spiritual curses from you and your agents.

The curses shall not be my portion but your portion in Jesus name.

Amen.

"Rev. Paul Edward" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: Re: HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND

GUY,

YOUR MAIL DEPICTED YOU AS AN ILLITRATE FOOL.

FOR THE RECORD, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM A MADE GUY. I HAVE MY FIRST DEGREE IN NIGERIA AND I AM ABOUT TO COMPLETE MY MASTERS HERE IN LONDON UK.

I HAVE INVESTMENTS WORTH MILLIONS IN MANY CITIES IN NIGERIA, BEFORE I FORGET, IT MAY INTEREST YOU THAT I AM ONLY 27 YEARS.

SO I DONT THINK YOU CAN ACHIEVE WHAT I HAVE ACHIEVED WITHIN A SHORT TIME.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT IN THIS BUSINESS, DO NOT WISH YOUR FELLOW GUY EVIL, I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

TAKE KIA.

Eng Richard <[email protected]>
Quote:
who is this monkey?its like you were born and raised up at the molue motor park? omota

John Kruma <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR MOTHER
SUCK MY BALLZ YOU FUCKING BLACK Nigerian** SLAVE
YOU FUCKING
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Marite p Samaniego <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: idiot , you should be proud of us ( we are taking back what was stolen)
odinary good good english , you no fit speak, na only God know where dem from born your papa oooo.

na only God self know how you dey fit reply your maye dem

come make i teach you work, na direct on pc i dey use man, i no fit shout, wetin i won go find for cafe like you

Kelly Fisher <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: 回复: re: padi no play with fire oh

Na God go purnish ur entire family since them no give u good up bringing to know say the mail no be for u as e be say u be thief too... y u no just ignor the mail since u be criminal....

see, as i dey talk to u so na India i dey and if u no go mind ur business, i think maybe u want make i throw u something way u no expect to see for life... if u receive any mail from this id, i advise make u no read am or else u go blind... try me u no go live to tell the story...

This mouth dey kill, e dey save too.. learn how to use am well make e no kill u.

My regards as a warning to u..

Rachel Alymohd <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: U NOR WISE ATALL

U NOR BE GUY MAN ATALL.... U DEY FOOL UR SELF BY INSAULTING, U NOR GET MONEY.. U BE POOR MAN PIKIN FOR SAYING ALL THIS.

Guy CUT CUT

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The responses haven't started rolling in quite yet, but I had to post this one!''
<[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IMBECILE. I HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR NAME TO INDIA SEA GODESS TEMPLE. THEY SOON DEAL WTH YOUR FAMILY...................I WILL BLOCK UR ID IF U WRITE ME AGAIN. BASTARD..... NONENTITY

Not the India Sea Godess Temple... nooooooo!!!!! ooooooooooo!!!

EDIT: Got one more this morning, but they aren't pouring in like you guys get them to. I must not be insulting enough lol.

<[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BASTERD USMAN TOLOTOLO

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!

Last edited by archer on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Archer, I had the same lad. He's a testy one.

Here's more pissy lads for today. Nothing makes my morning like angry mail from lads wasting cafe time on replying to me.

Nigeria Shell Petroleum plc <[email protected]>

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL UR PAPA N UR MAMA U GO REK TILL U DIE U NO GO END WELL FOR DIS LIFE BECOS I NO DO U ANY THING ABEG MY ADVICE FOR U BE SAY MAKE U GO HANG BECOS ALL MY ENEMY MUST HANG OR I GO KILL DEM WITH MY HAND, SO IF I SEE U,I GO FALSE U FUK UR MAMA DAT DAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

David Ken <[email protected]>

Quote:
ur bastard what ever call you are doing fuilure is yours

christain Silvin <[email protected]>

Quote:
O boy i am not in Nigeria i am in Denmark what is your problem did i collect your money? or you're stupid? you know people in Nigeria are frustrated so they are angry every time but take it easy i remember last two years i was in Nigerian when i look at people men every body was angry why? (Maybe because of dolla chops and letters like mine?) Twisted Evil

Now you are doing the same for no cause you will die for nothingoooooooo because i don't know you i have not done anything with you i don't know why you are so aggressive.

i am sorry for you.

Leow Siew Ching <[email protected]>

Quote:
TO SHOW THAT U AR SUFFERING U STILL HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE LONG SENTENCE. FOOL!!! I SAY WATER MUST CARRY U GO!!!!!!!!

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE LADS DEY VEX OOOO!!!!!!

ISREAL AYO <[email protected]>
Quote:
E BE LIKE SAY UR MAMA NO TELL YOU SAY NA ME FUCK AM BURN YOU ABI? ASK HER WHO BE YOUR FATHER. MUMU
NO KAM I DEY COME YOUR HOUSE COME FUCK YOUR MAMA TOMORROW DE EXPECT E U HEAR DICK HEAD.

Marvis Grant <[email protected]>
Quote:
your mail provoke me i tell you. Guy forget i go find you. Take my word i go find you. Okay.
So I sent him some more abuse, I sure hope it doesn't provoke him Very Happy

John Edward <[email protected]>
Quote:
You are jobless, see as you be with ecowas directors office, Na God and Sango go punish you and ur generation. Them say people talk from experience, I no blame you but i dey pity you, you sent me your life history. Anyway who cares. My guy, Dive into lagoon for all i care. Bastard

Custormercareinfo Mason <[email protected]>
Quote:
I HERE SAY YOUR MAMA DIE LAST NIGHT SORRYOOOO BUT ABEG COME CLLECT MONEY TAKE BURY AM NO CRY TO MUCH OK

Curtis Nesmith <[email protected]>
Quote:
See Pray to go say maked you reach me for level's. If i no collect MTCN Again i can feed you till the end of your life with what i have achieve inside guy.. Ok you better know how to talk to pple. Or i will rain curse on you.

FedEx Delivery Services <[email protected]>
Quote:
U BE MUMU, U NO HOW MUCH UR PAPA DON PAY?GO BOIL BEANS MONKEYGET LEVEL.
GOAT.
OTUN NNEGI.

[email protected]
Quote:
ask your mum if your father is your real dad,she will lie because it is a shame if she tell you who your real father be make i tell so you no go shock when she tell you your father na wild donkey when she dey act ashawo film na she get your belle

Fudicial Agent1 <[email protected]>
Quote:
make your mama toto guja 10 times and one millon times and you no go see better for you life.ngbada like you,ideotu mugu mugu mugu for your life and if you reply this mail again i go carry you name go give the god of iyon ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for ever.

Dr Green Paula <[email protected]>
Quote:
Heh you boy,

you son of a bich i know your entire family .o. so be very carefull the way you talk,

otherwise am going home to go and deal off with your entire familly o if you think you now wise your Eyes has open thats a very BIG lies i mean you are fooling your self.what of your Mama in the Village,your Junior, Senior,other family members, are they also awear

of the 419 affairs so be cool.Even you, if i like i will chop you till you forgate your self.

i see your type as the most doolest one on earth, Am just sorry you dont have money

i would have shown you a liittle part of the job. you big for nothing and natty boy.

be very carefull otherwise i will proof my self so you will know the differences between

june and july.

make a coment again.
More comments forthcomming

"Mrs. Abigel Mariakah" <[email protected]>
Quote:
OMO WAITING BI YOUR OWN. WAHALA BOY DO NOT ALLOC TRIG TO COME ON YOUR HEAD OK BE SEALED.

"SHOUZHOU UNION TRADING" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Sey Na ur papa Name u Blessing Adam AMADIOHA thunder that crip[plre hands wey u take type mumu think say u no get time abi na like this u dey take pass ur time i see you need controls man go get or upgrade to wetin boys dey take collect fool

Uk Lotto <[email protected]>
Quote:
Guy you bi a very big idiot, people like you are the kind of people that stays back in the village to harm the young youths, I cant imagine seeing my brother trying to eat the white people who ate from us some hundred years ago, Then i will turn back and start telling him all the bull shit on erath,

Well i dont have much for u,

Na your papa name dey for alusi okija,

ASS hole like u,

Get lost from my way,

Pock igga like u,

Ur insult will always turn to be a blessing to every correct niga trying to make both ends meet,

ANUMANU.

Mr. Gray Norris" <[email protected]>
Quote:
ur mama toto looser

"Martin Tafid" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU *DELETED* U ARE NOTHING BUT A SOLD OUT SHAME ON U BETRAYER

George Manuel <[email protected]>
Quote:
Mumu, can you call me on my cel phone in London, let me teach you how to make real good money?

I pity you so that you will not die in Naija.

See you when you get there!!!

"Rev. Paul Edward" <[email protected]>
Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL, THEN YOU CAN COME AND TALK TO ME.

CHECK UR EMAIL ADDRESS (EFCCxxxx). ITS ONLY ILLITRTATES THAT CAN USE THAT KIND OF EMAIL ADD FOR AN ESTABLIHED AGENCY LIKE EFCC.

BE A GOOD BOI AND LEARN THIS WORK, SO THAT YOU CAN SURVIVE.

ADIOS!!!!!!!!!.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond Thompson is lonely and asked if everyone would write him to say hi-
[email protected]

Quote:
You can't even write good english.

Sounds like a challenge.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently being breast fed is a requirement to be a good mugu...

Adams Farida <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
I don't have time for fools like you who spend their precious time replying other guy men whenever they receive format in your mailbox. If you're a real and serious guy man you will never do that. So continue fooling around while other people are busy making money. Your chairman spends a lot of many every month buying you time to work but you are busy looking for whom you will write your stupid broken language with. You're bastard, that's why you do not have respect for mothers and fathers. I am not surprise at all because you were not breast feeded by woman like I was breast feeded. You had no motherly care like I did, you had no parental care like me. You were picked-up in the gutter and grew up on the street. Therefore, continue wasting your time and life by fooling around in all the cyber in your area. AREA GOAT.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That was a funny one. That lad spent some serious cafe time penning that reply Very Happy

"ENY JACOB" <[email protected]> made me laugh
Quote:
Your Mama dey crazeYour mama na ashawo for shrine,na just one dollar i dey use fuck your Mama for option and white Housethe last time na ur sister i fuck for page and i carry her go standard bars and give my friend to fuck.if you no be yahoo boy na ecowas email address be this Your papa don colon he bi like say You need brain box Maybe make i remove the one wey they for my Car put am there.Abi you don get pashoko?answer me Big were

auch Auch <[email protected]>
Quote:
your family name is now in india sea godess temple for sacrifice, from now onward there will be no progress in your family again, there will untimely death in your family, poverty will take over your family, you soon die, your ashawo mama will soon die of hiv bcos she dey open her toto anyhow. put ur dick inside pepper and deep it inside ur mama pussy so that she born more ashawo............basterd.........

Leow Siew Ching <[email protected]> demands an apology
Quote:
BY THE TIME U DIE UNTIMELY THEN U WILL FACE THE DEVIL. HE IS CALLING U NOW. DIE Nigerian**, DIE BASTARD. U GO DROWN INSIDE GUTTER. WATER MUST CARRY U GO THIS YEAR. U HAVE PICK ON THE WRONG GUY AND U MUST PAY WITH YOUR SOUL. ONLY TOTAL REPENTANCE AND APOLOGY CAN SAVE U. I GIVE U 1 WEEK TO DECIDE. INSTEAD OF U TO WORK QUIETLY. U THEN DECIDE TO SEND MAILS CAUSING UR GENERATION THAT HAS WHICH U WELL. THIS MAN!!! GROW UP. NA PEPE EYE BE THIS OOOO ABI.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wants an apology as well or he will resort to juju Shocked
Quote:
Subject: Just watch out.

Since you have time to curse me to this extent, I know that you do not have a family at all and you will never have any till you die. Even if you have before I write this mail to you, I am assuring you that all of them will perish since you can write your not well organized email.

Listen, as a matter of fact; I want to let you know that I have not achieved anything from this business, but I know that I am much better than you because if you are a sensible human being, you ought not to curse me in any manner, but since your little (foul) brain can remember to curse,know that I can curse you to be permanent disable all the rest of your life starting from the 20th of June 2008.I have given you a mandate and let us see what will happen since you have mind to curse me. If you get my email and you do not like it, why can’t you delete it rather than cursing who you do not know and to the extent of cursing my family? Since you are an acclaimed saint, why were you cursing my mother and father who did not in any way write to you or thereabout? Since you have brain, why not curse the person that wrote to you than cursing my parents that did not do you anything?

Well, since you can curse and do juju as you said,I want to bring to your notice that if you did not appologise to me from now till the 19th of this month, on the 20th dot, you will have the greatest shock of your life that will keep you cripple all the days of your life on this earth.Just watch out.

Rebel,

Henry Green.

Micro soft <[email protected]>
Quote:
GUY NA ONLY MUGU DE REPLY FM AND YOU REPLY U BE BETTER MAGA, I WISH I DE CLOSE 2 U I 4 CHOP UR MONEY U BE MAGA 4 LIFE.

U GET LUCK SAY U NOR TALK 1 WORD IF NOT U 4 KNOW HOW U TAKE DE PAY ME

lile song <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: NA SUFFER GO KILL U AND UR DEVILISH FAMILY
BASTARD LIKE U CHECK ALL THE ENGLISH WEY U DEY SEND MUMU AM SURE U NEVER PASS TRU PRIMARY SCHOOL BONKERS LIKE U

"dirk cosny" <[email protected]>
Quote:
If Your papa say him get levels then hin no 4 sitdon dey type this kind long message so now i c who no really get levels

Nicholas Uche <[email protected]>
Quote:
am 100% sure you are an empty vessel. Get your dickhead a cap and cover your garrulous mouth with shit.bye stupid igbo mugu. ur fada left nyash

"Gen.Yussuf Amino Guei" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: To your dearest mum and all ur family members
SORRY YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A COMMON SENTENCE IN ENGLISH AND YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE A GUY MAN. TAKE CARE ............. FOOL

coca cola lottery <[email protected]> is a pervert
Quote:
FUCK UR PAPA FUCK UR MAMA WHEN DE OSHODI THEY PICK FOOD FOR GROUND COME EUROPE COME SEE LIVE OLOSHI MAMA RE Y PAPA RE BRING UR MAMA LET ME SUCK HER PUSSY FOR FREE

Paul Richard <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: @googlemail.com

i swear for you there is nothing on this earth that you will ever lay your useless hands on that will prosper. just watch and see since all you know since your mother had a basterd like you is to seat down and write about the death that will kill your useless life.

OKIJA SON.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DR MORRIS BAKER
[email protected]

Quote:
ATTN:FORCING GUY

NA YOUR MAMA TORO I GO FORK TONIGH YOUR SISTER GO COME DEY THE OTHER SIDE THEY SUCK ME I GO DEY FINGER HER SMELLING TOTO
LIKE OGIRI .

AFTER I GO COME F*CKER HER WELL SHE GO DEY CRY SHOUT YOUR NAME AS I DEY DO AM THING WELL WELL .

WHEN I GO RELEASE I GO PURE FOR YOUR MAMA FACE SHE GO COME TAKE AM DO BREAKFAST FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WAY NEVER CHOP BEFORE , PEPLE LIKE YOU NO DEY FOR FESTAC WHO DASH MONKEY BANAN NA AJEGUNLE YOU DEY STAY COME TAKE STILE THEY SAY YOU DEY FESTAC

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"[email protected]" provided me with my next insult script:

Quote:
D MAGA DON DO ME BREAD TIRE, SO NA UR MUGU SORRY SHALL BUT HE PROMISE TO
DO ME ANODER 10K POUNDS ON SATURDAY NEST 2MORROW IF HE DO D BAR NO WORRY I
GO SEND U 100 NAIRA RECHARGE CARD MAKE U TAKE CALL UR GIRL FRIEND BLIND
MISSERABLE INGNORANT FATHER WEY GET STROKE AND HER EPILEPSY MOTHER. DEN U
GO SEND ME UR ACCOUNT NUMBER MAKE I PAY IN
TRIPONOSOMIASIS,HIV,DIAEBITIS,STROKE, HYNEA, TOBACCOLOUSES,AND ABOVE ALL
SHORT EYE SIGHT MAKE U 4 NO DEY FIT LOOK SYSTEM WELL SO DAT MUGU NO GO
FALL 4 U AGAIN PLS TAKE DEM ALL FREE OF CHARGE AND POCKET DEM AND ACT LIKE
CACTUS BUTT. NO KILL URSELF 4 DIS MATTER COS U ARE A LOSSER CHELSEA 4LIFE.
BASTARD MOTHERFUCKER IDIOT LIKE UR TYPE. COME SUCK MY COCK AND LET ME PAY
U WITH BANANA ROSES OR U WILL DIE ON TOP OFF SYSTEM BUG NIGERIA HICK.

Gray Armstrong <[email protected]>

Quote:
GUY U NOR WISE?
COME MY HK COME DEY SWEEP GROUP I GO DEY PAY U 1000GBP A MONTH.
NA ME RECK YOUR PAPA WHEN HE COMIT SUCIDE.

BUT GOMA U DEY TRY SHA

DESPITE SAY U NOR GET BRAIN U GET POWER TO WORK.

U NEED BRIANS AND I CAN HELP YOU GET RICHER DOLL BOY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Colt Benerd <[email protected]>

Quote:

U NOT SABI SPELL VILLAGE. U NOT EVEN GO SCHOLL REACH JSS 3. WHO DEY HELP U SPELL NOT EVEN TRY TOO. I NOT FIT READ LL UR MAIL AS I SEE SAY U DEY LEARN HOW TO SPELL

BMW PROMOTION OFFICE <[email protected]>

Quote:
na god go punish ur father penis and your mother toto when no get control again when don born for defrient men and your life no go better for ever again and me don carry your id name go ugbepka sherine make dem make your life useless. and also na ugbepka go punish all ur generation as u no fit find ur own maga sooooooooooooo. u murda furka also scalar quatity (has no dirrection in life). go die troway. for ur information na my maga bi that

note : i just dey finish dey fuck ur mother and ur sisters, them still join chop ur dollas and to no how chip they are na 500 naira i give them.

Leow Siew Ching <[email protected]>

Quote:
When last u fuck, only to mention toto. go and wank urself so that u go free of congy. stupid wanker. u have made mistake this time to pick on me. I repeat WATER MUST CARRY U GO. DROWN DROWN DROWN!!!!!!!!! i diotic bastard go and die. (I've really gotten under this one's skin, perhaps it's time for the goat.) Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CALVARY GREETINGS!!!!! MORE MUGUS FOR U OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fudicial Agent1 <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOUR NAME THE WITH SUPRIN MASTER.OKOK

BARRISTER SANDY CARRINGTON LAW FIRM CARRINGTON LAW FIRM [email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA LOCAL BOY

Paul Richard <[email protected]>
Quote:
THANKS FOR ALL YOU SAID, BUT ONE THING I PROMISE YOU IS THAT YOUR DR BLESSING ADAMS MUST SURELY TURN TO (BAD LUCK ADAM) YOU WILL BEGIN TO ASK YOUR SELF WHY. NOTHING WILL EVER COME TO YOU THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY ASURE YOU THAT

TO TELL YOU HOW FOLISH YOU ARE, IF YOU RECIEVE EMAIL WHICH YOU DON`T WANT YOU DELETE IT NOT TO WRITE ALL KIND OF RUBISH, IS THAT HOW NORMAL HUMAN BEING DOSE.

rita malkani <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: YOUR GRAVE DEY WAIT FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOOD

the bible says by their fruits we shall no them if actually you are what you claim i don;t see how you will leave to work hard rather you decide to insult one that is hundred percent better than you in all regards.you can;t even make a one line sentence not talking of having a good spelling for your informations am a LIVING DON make inquries about me the whole of lagos will tell you that am your generation;s grand master when i started this deal you still dey your village where your grand parents suffered and deied without benefit.To tell you am too big for you i give you seven days from now to hit your waterloo mark my word you have just met with grandmaster and you must not go scort free i massure you To be precise you will die in the next seven days.I belong to where your entire generationhavs never been and will never be.get ready for your burial dead corpse.REST IN PERFECT PEICES YOU GENERATION OF LIFE MUGUS.WE NAMED YOU MUGU AND MUGU YOU WILL REMAIN

MONKEY.

Quote:
Call me on my cel phone: 447942544155, I appreciate u ok

Oputa Williams <[email protected]>
Quote:
OMO Y YOU DEY DISTURB YOUR SELF DEY WRITE ME NA.YOU NO GET WORK MAKE I GIVE YOU EMAILS AND FORMAT MAKE YOU HELP ME BLAST.AS A GOOD FRIEND.I NO GO INSULT YOUR PARENT.IF YOU NEED ANY HELP FROM ME LET ME KNOW.

YOUR NIJA FRIEND

Raymond Thompson <[email protected]>
Quote:
Other real lawyers dey pimp their emails and other things u just dey here dey scam with gmail.

u sure say u be charge and discharge?

Games Lottery European Online <[email protected]>
Quote:
I DON REALLY SEE AM SAY U UR SELF NOR GET WORK.TIME WHEN YOU GO TAKE DEY HUSSLE U DEY WRITE NONSENSE,I NOR BLAME YOU NA WHO GIVE U ACCESS TO INTERNET NA I BLAME.

YOU *DELETED*

"Lewis Brown" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR UR BURIAL

MASTER OF MUGU.

I WILL SEND U A SNAKE BITE DIS NIGHT AND U WILL DIE BCUS IS AN INSTRUCTION FROM UR 4 FATHERS.

THANKS FOR UR BURIAL

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL I BROS I NO LONGER AM AT CAFE FOR NAJIA BOMBING...

He he, I am back online and ready to serve up some nice insults!!!

OOOPS, I forgot to add I checked on of my boxes I haven't used in over a month and have a nice greeting to share with you:

"allen gooding" <[email protected]>

Quote:

i will piss on your bitch ass mother

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony

Last edited by Cap419kicker on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to sir scam alot for tips on insulting. Smile With this batch I included a nice pic of a nigerian taking it from behind.

tariq nazir <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
What you've written has shown that you are a bastartd and you dont even know where they bury your father let aside knowing him, you must be an akwa ibom man serving one alhaji in Bogobri by Maryslasor, opposite UNICAL.

Just imaging the kind of email address you are using, centralbankoflagos, is there anything like centralbankoflagos in this world?? Western Union are for you little pinpin boys that does chatting, we the larger gurus do confirm funds via accounts, and for your info ETTEH, I just lauched a new Escalade Jeep on the 26th as a birthday present for my chick, go read OVATION if you can affort to but one. From your email address, it simply shows that you are an otakara drop out, even those your Mayess for Equitoria Guinea ofcourse that is the place people like you can get clients, yet they are all laughing at you because they themselves know wuite very well that there is nothing like central bank of lagos. You are still in Orile going from one cafe to the other while big boys like us are maintaining offshorism in Madrid, Dubai and UK.

Considered it a great priviledge that your highness, his Majesty, D0N CH1CH is writing you, well give me you real calabar name and I can at least give you a help with perhaps few euros because I have been helping little boys like you who I consider the less priviledge and the downthrodden who has been benched for ever.

Oya Stand Up and pay homage to your highlness.

IBI DARA NNA GI AT THE AGE OF 19 WHILE YOU NNE WAS PUTTING SNUFF INA HER TEETH.

YOU ARE SIMPLY A LOOSED OKOKO.

IMI NGWO

douglas blair <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
I will piss on your mother 3 times a day.

I think I'll start trying to bait these lads now. Smile I've been sending a steady stream of insults to my current baits from my insult account. This is great stuff.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt Glad to see you back. I DON ADVICE U GET FORMAT AND DON BLAST LAD BOXES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

"thelma davis" <[email protected]>
Quote:
you dont have shame just read what you wrote and you will find out that you a complete son of a bith
you are among those wsating time on net and spoiling this business..but god knows the correct men for your informationi just collected $3500 in less than 3 weeks now and still expecting $1550 before tuesday unfailingly

bastard you will continually suffer till you die if you dont repent and come and meet the masters of this businessdont write to me again for you are not my caliber foolish goot.

Nicholas Uche <[email protected]>
Quote:
I have your type everywhere. They claim to be what they are not. The simple truth is that they are nonentities who make loud noise and when you access them, they are notin and beg for moeny all over. Full of ignorance and believe they knows it best. If you have a common sense of reasoning, why would u insult me when I never insulted you but you have just indicated you earned your living through thesame dubios means which you accuse me of. Whatever insult you sent to my mother or parents should be likewise. I will not sit here and argue with an ignorant divisive fool like you are. I am better than that trust me. I have earned a lot in life. I have my degress in political sci, second degree in international relation. I am currently running my own agency. I will not go further to discuss or argue irrelevant things with you because you are a worthles idiot who does not worth my attention Now or ever we are not match and we cannever be mates.If you ever write me again, May maggot fountian your mouth. U insignificant fool

"Mother Mrs. Arwen Mary Morgan" <[email protected]>. That poor dying widow has a foul mouth and violent tendencies Laughing
Quote:
Subject: IF YOU ARE A MAN ENOUGH SHOW YOUR SELF, I WILL SEN YOU TO HELL.

CONTINUE PRAYING TO GOD THAT I SHOULD NOT KNOW YOU, BCOS IF I FINDOUT WHO YOU ARE, I WILL BEAT HELL OUT OF YOU.

I PROMISE YOU THAT.

IF YOU ARE A MAN ENOUGH SHOW YOUR SELF.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY MAYEE TO WRITE AGAIN, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SENDING ALL HIS SHIT TO ME.

WELL I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU.

I WILL ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD ON YOUR BEHALF THAT I SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU. I PROMISE YOU DEATH ON THAT DAY.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO I AM, JUST LET ME KNOW YOU.

Teteh Kapirou <[email protected]>
Quote:
I CAN SEE U DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO MUGU BANZA

"Col. Noh Dae-Jung" <[email protected]>
Quote:
WETIN, LUCKY BILLIONAIRE, I FUCK YOUR WIFE? ABI I RAPE YOUR MAMA TILL SHE DIE, ABI I FUCK YOUR ASSHOLE TILL E SWELL LIKE DEAD BODY? WETIN, DO YOUR WORK I DO MY WORK. BCUS YOUR DONE GET GOVT WORK YOU DEY RUN YOUR MOUTH.
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND ALL THESE GOVT OFFICIALS PAST AND PRESENCE WEY DEY FUCK THIS GOD BLESSED COUNTRY SO TAY WE GET TO CHOP AND NOT ALLOW OYINBOS TO SODOMIZE US AS DEM GO DONE TAKE ALBINO PRICKS SKATA YOUR YANCH.
GOD GP PUNISH YOU AND D REST TIFS WEY RAPE D YOUTHS OF THEIR RIGHTS AND FUTURE.
I WISH I FIT KNOW YOU FACE TO FACE MAKE I MAKE SURE SAY YOU MEET DEVIL DAT SAME DAY, BASTARD, TROUBLE DEY SLEEP, YANGA GO WAKE AM.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just blasted about 3,000 lad boxes with a fresh insult script and subject line. I will post the replies latter in the week. For now, here are the late arrivals from the last batch. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Yahoo Windows Live Awards Center <[email protected]> has requested further correspondence from insult baiters.
Quote:
You are a fool. You never fit speak broken english na hummer u buy abi na juju u take buy the Hummer, am a big boy with too much money. I dont have to waste time with you bcos u no wise.

Dont send me such email again Fool!!!!!!!!!!

"Jones David <Esq>" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Just Look at how foolish you are, God back take a look at what you wrote and see how useless you are, Anyway, I think am better of than you, thats is why you can not move further, You got no sense if you can insult your fellow Gman any way for your information, U should know that what you did shows how useles and greedy person you are in this field, My broda, i wish me and you see make i see wetin you get self, I dey come back this Xmas, try and be in my wedding and U will see men, who has made money in this Field wey you still dey suffer there, tell me ur problem, I wish you come learn and by one of my bros here in Malaysia.

Don Jones

"TUNDE DONKOR" <[email protected]> is a big boy. Please do not send him any insults Twisted Evil
Quote:
Subject: stay bless

You not a full businessman ok. with this e-mail address i will no whom you are because I never knew you a guy man like I know how would WASTE MY TIME well I stay at the back of cross over hotel very soon my guys will Identify you. but if you send an e-mail to me I will forward a message to you to show that am a full businessman and a matured man.
Well we are friends although I don't know you but it's like you are a starter.I stays in Ghana and Uk as well as AJAO ESTATE, IKEJA, MUSHIN.
Stay bless my brother.
Tunde 00233 28 520 5444

I am pleased to note the returm of a stupid lad who has been replying for at least a year "douglas blair" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i will piss on your mother
Ask your mother to suck my dick

tariq nazir <[email protected]>
Quote:
What you've written has shown that you are a bastartd and you dont even know where they bury your father let aside knowing him, you must be an akwa ibom man serving one alhaji in Bogobri by Maryslasor, opposite UNICAL.

Just imaging the kind of email address you are using, centralbankoflagos, is there anything like centralbankoflagos in this world?? Western Union are for you little pinpin boys that does chatting, we the larger gurus do confirm funds via accounts, and for your info ETTEH, I just lauched a new Escalade Jeep on the 26th as a birthday present for my chick, go read OVATION if you can affort to but one. From your email address, it simply shows that you are an otakara drop out, even those your Mayess for Equitoria Guinea ofcourse that is the place people like you can get clients, yet they are all laughing at you because they themselves know wuite very well that there is nothing like central bank of lagos. You are still in Orile going from one cafe to the other while big boys like us are maintaining offshorism in Madrid, Dubai and UK.

Considered it a great priviledge that your highness, his Majesty, DON CHICH is writing you, well give me you real calabar name and I can at least give you a help with perhaps few euros because I have been helping little boys like you who I consider the less priviledge and the downthrodden who has been benched for ever.

Oya Stand Up and pay homage to your highlness.

IBI DARA NNA GI AT THE AGE OF 19 WHILE YOU NNE WAS PUTTING SNUFF INA HER TEETH.

YOU ARE SIMPLY A LOOSED OKOKO.

IMI NGWO

Kethrine Jones <[email protected]>
Quote:
Fool u get time ooooooo. U for use your time for something Good.
I go dey pray for u so that u go change usefull for ur people ND COUNTRY.

David Ken <[email protected]>
Quote:
bendown and test your mother vouvia

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dr. Mrs. Janet Marc" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Hello young hopeless and ignorant,

i saw it clearly that you never make anything is this game cause you dont know the real name of the game and i bet it that pple like you will neva make any good from this game.

you are not a fair playa for kickin your fellow playa.

see bros, GOD do mark your name amoung who no go reap from where den sow. i beg claim am now. you must surely die from gun shots. how i wish i could see u..well, you are a dead man already and you will neva raise your hands up in any atmosphere and circumstance.

goodbye and say HI 2 MY GREAT

"Engr. David Correlas" <[email protected]>

Quote:
see for your life you and your family nor go see ba befor how na go die\
your papa go sorfa antill u lie. also with you and your mama, na god go ponese u for the hol of your life.

Slow weekend for upset lads. It was Father's Day, perhaps they were spending time with their goats.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will die before ending of this month ok basterd learn how to talk to people better if some pay our and u do all dis then u will die ok you will celebrayed in you family next week

Quote:
Oga importer,

If you actually have pay as you claimed then please go and
brush up on your grammer. Your family should be ashamed. of
you

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL U BROS HOW FAR UR FOOTBALL TEAM IN EURO 2008?

SOme classics so far 2day my guys:

"united nations" <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA YOUR ELDER SISTER BORN YOU FOR BENIN.
AFTER HER MAMA BORN AM FOR ASHAWO HOUSE FOR EDO
NA IM MAKE YOU NO GO SCHOOL
NA THE ASHAWO BLOOD WEY DEY YOUR BODY MAKE YOU MARRY ASHAWO FOR HOLLAND

FUCK OFF YOU MUDA FUCKER

"COCA-COLA COMPANY UK" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: GET BACK TO ME NOW U BASATRD

so AYEX me bros na u dey course me like this.wetin i do u?i no no u.so na u de spoil my work.as i dey,i be AYEX too. i rugged.i bam scatter.i bam bella. i no corner bam. i rugged j. and i still dey on movement. i dey katanga hgh temple.so if i do any thing wrong to u just reason give me as bam AYEX.if u no reason give me i will treat your fuck up with 10 german doze.u casted AYEX.AYEX no dey chop AYEX.as i dey i never fear other fraternity.i de play 4 well well. if you fuck with me i go doggy u for life.you stupid and unreasonable AYEX.reason my fuck up give me now or korofo will squeeze ur head.

I BAM SCATTER

Ok, an early afternoon update.

"T-MOBILE CLAIM AGENT" <[email protected]>
Quote:
U DEY CURSE UR FELLOW BROS,

MAY KOROFO VE MERCY ON U

LORD KATANGA

"IRISH LOTTERY COMMISION" <[email protected]>
Quote:
AYE YOU BAM DODORIMA, I AM A MEMBER OF THE NEO BLACK MOVEMENT OF AFRICA AKA BLACK AXE, I AM A CERTIFIED LORD FROM BENIN ZONE WITH THE FFF AYE BAZIBAGADA. MY FELLOW BRODA YOU NON BE AYE. COS STRONG MAN NON FIT REASON THE WAY YOU DEY REASON IF TRULY YOU BE AYE MAY BE SPIRIT OF KEKE WHEN YOU SIP AT THE ZERO ZERO HOUR DURING YOUR INNI SQUEEZE LIFE AT OF YOU. THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM KOROFO

Lord Nelson Madella
Zonal Butcher

"Morgan Pang" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i c u like say no b Nigerian u for come, any how ur name no be Nigerian name, so the same to u.

"henry gordon" <[email protected]>
Quote:
U ARE A SHAMELESS FOOL. YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL VERY WELL OR WRITE WELL, PLEASE GO BACK TO NURSERY SCHOOL. WHO IS NOW THE MUGU??????????????????????????????????

ANU OFIA

CHEERS MATE

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just one today, perhaps I need some new scripts.

Sanni Garuba <[email protected]>

Quote:
EWU,

U DONT HAVE SENCE UR FATHER MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE HAVEING U AS HIS SON THE MONE HE USED IN TRANING YOU HE WHOULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY A GOAT AND KEEP.

BECOUSE OF UR DULL BRIN UR FAMILY DISOWNED U, U MUST DIE A POOR MAN I PROMISE U THAT, DON'T U KNOW THAT WITHOUT THE IGBOS FOOLS LIKE U WHOULD HAVE BEEN INTHE VILAGE STILING FROM PEOPLES FARM.
U AND UR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE THE MUMU, BECOUSE IF THE DID NOT BRING OUT A MUMU LIKE U THEIR WHOULD HAVE NOT BE ROOM FOR A MUMU LIKE U TO COME AND TALK BAD OF AN IGBO MAN.
TELL UR FATHER IF HE IS STILL LIVEING TO RETRAIN U.
LEAN HOW TO TALK OR U KEEP UR MOUTH SORT.

MONKY LIKE U.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some lads who are upset with my latest round of correspondence Very Happy

"douglas blair" <[email protected]> is back
Quote:
I WILL PISS ON YOUR MOTHER YOU FAGGOT

[email protected] has provided some new script material
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHY I SEND YOUR MESSAGE BACK TO YOU? THE REASON BE
SAY I NO KNOW SAY FOOLS LIKE YOU STILL DEY THIS LIFE. PERSON
WEY DEY RIDE HUMMER DEY SQUAT WITH ANOTHER PERSON? I REALISE
SAY NA YOUR DREAMS YOU LIST OUT FOR ME. HABA I PITY YOU.
SHEY YOU FORGET SAY NA ME GIVE YOUR MAMA BELE WEY SHE TAKE
BORN YOU? YOU KNOW WHO YOUR PAPA BE?

CALL ME MAKE I CHANGE YOUR LIFE. E EASY TO PICK $1MILLION
JUST 3 WEEKS AGO? YOU DON EVER SEE $200K COLLECT FROM MUGU?
INSTEAD OF YOU TO BRING YOUR HEAD DOWN MAKE I SHOW YOU THE
WAY YOU GO DEY SUCK YOUR FELLOW MAN DICK AS HOMO SO HE GO
GIVE YOU $500. OPPORTUNITY STILL DEY FOR YOU TO CRY OUT TO
ME FOR HELP OO ME I NO STINGY. $1MILLION NO BE BEANS OOO NA
MONEY WEY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NO FIT SEE.

AS I DEY WRITE THIS EMAIL TO YOU, I DEY FUCK YOUR SISTER FOR
YANSH AND MY FRIEND DEY FUCK HER PUSSY OL BOY NA SANDWICH
OOOO. SHE SWEET I SWEAR. NA SHE TELL ME SAY YOU USELESS.
HOW
I FOR KNOW IF SHE NO TELL ME. REMEMBER SAY I ABANDON YOU
BECAUSE WHEN DEM BORN YOU YOUR HEAD BE LIKE 5 PEOPLE OWN AND
NA ONLY MY GATEMAN GET THAT KIND BIG HEAD SO I BELIEVE SAY
NE MY GATEMAN GIVE YOUR MAMA BELE.

ANYWAY SHA DEM TALK SAY WHEN YOU DEY CORRECT SMALL PIKIN YOU
GO DEY DRAW AM NEAR AT THE SAME TIME. MAKE YOU HELP YOURSELF
AND STOP SAYING WHAT YOU ARE NOT. NA ITALIAN WOMAN ME I
MARRY AND NA MAFIAN SET UP I DEY ROLL WITH SO CONTACT ME
MAKE I SHOW YOU ROAD AS I DON SHOW OTHERS WEY FOOLISH LIKE
YOU.

MY NAME NA THE DON.

Daniel Cole <[email protected]>
Quote:
na this kind english u they collect ur own millions
u when get sense. I nor be lagosain at all
thats why u be the gumu so make u nor try work ur money make u they waste ur time they write ur fellow street brother they give am bad lock but guess what. YOU BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY TIN WEY U TALK DEY POINT TO YOU BECOS YOU TOO DEY DO THE SAME TIN.
YOU BE TIEF U WAN CHOP ALONE OLE

Oran Ating Zenith Plc <[email protected]>
Quote:
u gat a problem u contact me am a problem desorver, dont talk too much baby boy get some education ashole(((((()))))))____+++-------''';;; tats my world baby boy

I send more abuse, he replies
Quote:
hEy pUnk i dont talk car cool i am big boy talking about accets not shit pick up car of urs slumppppp i cant put down any shit jack holigo, am snoop hook, i took over and its all she is gat some money dowm uk yesterday, ur box i am in control for now have u have about online hercker pity u eant gat good jobs on it punk would have death with all u muther pooks

Billy Walters <[email protected]>
Quote:
After na u go dey rage me for street Monkey Grandpinkin. Your father.

Fedex Courier Firm <[email protected]>
Quote:
Man i have nothing to tell u. you know y? bcos your generation will not have that you are working for.. its my box that, you will compare with.What i mean is intence of owo. you hear my. na fool u b.. keep this to yourself..

"DR. ROGER HEDGES" <[email protected]> send me a death threat Laughing
Quote:
Pot wey dey call kettle black.I know u well,you have to be careful otherwise ur face go count mortuary ceiling.

Quote:
I had sex with a carrebian girl over the week but what pissed me off is just that her pussy stinkinly rothened and smelling like your Ur Mama TOTO wey don wide like buldazar chains. stil insist you cal me or give me your phone to reach you, IDIOT, call me on my cel phone: 447942544155, let me teach you how to make real good money.

JOHN TAYLOR ." <[email protected]>
Quote:

D SAME TO YOU MY BROTHER . ITS LIKE U R NEW IN THIS BUSINESS . U ARE INTO D SAME THING WITH EMAIL (CBN.PAYOUT) WATEVA U WISH FOR ME SHALL ALSO HAPPEN TO YOU . GUY MAN NO DEY TALK ANY HOW .

PLEASE TRY AND B AN ADVANCED GUY MAN . U NO EVEN SABI UR TENSES WHEN WRITING .

REPLY ME ,WE CAN STILL WORK THINGS OUT IN D STREETS .
He must want to rumble, now I'm scared Crying or Very sad

"Daniel Artwell" <[email protected]>
Quote:
ONLY HONORABLE POOR MAN LIKE YOU WILL WASTE TIME TO WRITE THIS VERNACULAR, YOU SOD.

Richard Ness <[email protected]>
Quote:
I am sorry do I know you? Do you need some money? I can help you with 50k to buy addresses and box...lol

"Professor Chukwuma C. Soludo" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Iku loma pa ee with all this you write me Ode if you don't get work why don't hyou find something do and waste your time type all this nonsence all the cuse you swear is back sander to your all family up and down, fuck you asshole and go betterfor you in life at all

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BACK TO YOU BROS

"john martinez" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: OSUKA MAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUGU LIKE YOU, MONEY DEY I NO DEY SHAKE I GET AM PLENTY YOU OPEN EMAIL WITH [email protected] YOU BE MUMU YOU NO GET BETTER THING TO DO FOR SYSTEM,WHEN ME I DEY MAKE MONEY HERE,MAKE I GIVE YOU ONE ADVICE MAKE YOU COME LEARN WORK FOR MY HAND YOU CAN SHOOT AND MAKE MILLIONS LIKE ME ONE DAY OK!!!!!!!!!!

EMPTY VESSEL LIKE YOU FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AN YOUR FAMILY YOU DEY COURSE,AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE HOLD WE ARE DOING WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION,ABI THEY DON CHOP YOU BEFORE THIS ONE WHEN YOU DEY VEX LIKE THIS,CHINAKEEEE NIGER MUGU I KNOW SAY YOU PAY,TELL HOW E TAKE HAPPEN FOR YOUR NEXT MAIL,NEXT OF KING ABI LOTTERY OR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE HAIIIIIIIIII MUMU YOU GO PAY FOR YOUR OWN FATHER LAND THEY DO YOU LIKE THIS HAIA I DEY PITY YOU I FEEL YOUR PAIN MUMU WHITE MEN DO YOUR FUR FATHERS E NO DO NIGER STILL DEY DO YOU,THE TRUTH IS YOU GET OSUKA FOR UNTOP YOUR HEAD FOR BAF THE SPRITURAL BAF WASH YOUR HEAD OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"Mr Roland Brown" <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA GOD GO BLESS YOU.

BECAUSE I GET MONEY PASS YOU.SLEEP TIGHT GOAT.

Graw David <[email protected]>
Quote:
OU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN. U KNOW ME B4? IF I NEVER PICK MONEY FOR DIS RUNS I DON COVER MORE THAN US$2.5M,
OHH,YOUR MOTHER WAS SO WSEET TO FUCK!! AHH AHHH OHHH AHH,THAT WAS WHAT SHE WAS SHOUTING.WILL YOU LIKE TO TAKE NE ROU ND FROM YOUR MOTHERS ASS.SHE IS SO SWEE.YOU DON'T KNOW HT YOU ARE MISSING I SWEAR. ANYWAY, I HEAR THAT SHE CONTACTED HIV/AIDS YESTERDAY SO WERA CONDO. WHEN YOU WAN FUCK YOUR MAMA.AS FOR ME I MA WAITING FOR YOUR SISTER.THOSE BOIS THAT RAPED HER TOLD ME THAT HSE WAS TOO GOOD.THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THEY GAVE HER PILE.

NA PEOPLE LIKE U DEY SPOIL DIS WORK STUPID IBO MAN. I AM FROM ABIA STATE. COME TO MY VILLA MAKE I SHOW U WETIN THEM DEY CALL HOUSE. ANU'OHIA. WETIN ODA GUY MEN DEY DO BE SAY THEM GO CONTACT THE PERSON WHEN THROW THEM FORMAT SO DAT U FIT SHARE MONEY WITH THEM LIKE AS U JUST DEY LEARN. I NO JUST BLAME U . NA ILLETRACY CAUSE AM. U ARE SUPPOSED TO GO AND COMPLETE YOUR PRIMARY EDUCATION. COME MAKE I TRAIN U WELL. MAD MAN.

UR SISTA FORK ALL DET LORRY DRIVAS IN BENIN! I NO DEY TRUT ABUT U FORKING DOGS AND CHICKENS AT DEY OKIJA SHIRNE U PEPPER SOUP JOINT LOOUS, GO BACK 2 CAFE U YAHOO YAHOO GAY HOMOSEXUAL BOI OK???

PASS USELF OFF, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"united nations" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: AIDS VICTIM
You're just a stack illetrate. Go check your status, you're dying slowly of AIDS.

Ngene Aguleri <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: Be warn for that ok.
Guy what do you mean by insulting my families? do you know whom i am? listen if you try to mess yourself up i will make sure that i trace you. Who do you think that you are by insulting my families? Be warn for that ok. Read your message and tell me is the meaning of that? back to you and your families. you fool.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic