SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an illiterate... ! i call the number you gave to me and it was a wrong number.... you can get help from me...am more than you an your entire family. and more so i don't even know what you are talking about.... your words shows me you are a kid. if you do have a mobile send it to be so that i can call you.

[email protected]
Quote:
hye man i really think you are taking me to someone else... what do mean by i cut ya job? do you know me? what job are you talking about? so tell me more man... and stop sounding childish.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA SO YOU FATHER 1ST TAK DO MUMU 4 LIFE NA E MAK AM POOR SO, LIK FATHER LIK SON, I NOR KNOW SAY NA YOU MUMU, JUST LOOK AS YOU LIFE GO TAK SPOIL YOUNG MNA LIK YOU DEY GO SHRINE, THUNDER GO STRIKE ALL FAMILY NUMBA, YOU GENERATION TO COM JOINT AM, COM MAK I FEEL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR STUPIDITY MAKE YOU POOR, YOUR MAMA SMELLING TOTO TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
u bastard, give me your direct number, i go come nija on june 30th, i go call you to come and see the person you are talking to, you think i am in naija, you stupid idiot, i dey for spain de eat money

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA THERE, AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF JUJU. SORRY WE MAKE MONEY WITH OUR BRIAN AND THOUGHTS. GO TO HELL JUJU ..................DEVIL WILL SOON TAKE UR RUSTY SOUL.. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Na the blessing wey your papa give you before e waka be dis.....
you go hawk bomb,
your pikin when you born am e no go get hand,
your first daughter eyes go dey for her forehead.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR YOU TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT I WILL MAKE LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER IS YOUR
MOTHER IS DEAD I WILL MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE THAT IS TO TELL YOU THAT
WE ARE SATAN AGENTS

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL HECK YOUR BOX AND I WILL PUT VIRUS IN UR SYSYERM

[email protected]
Quote:
WHERE U FOR EVEN GET MY ADDRESS SELF U JUST DEY INSULT YOUR SELF I
KNOW IF U BE MAGA?
NOR BE AS I SEND U U GO IGNORE AM?
NA U JUST DEY WORRY URSELF EVEN IF U BE TRILLIONIARE NA FOR UR POCKET
ABI U NOR KNOW SAY NA SO THE GAME BE?
U SEE WETIN U NOR UNDERSTAND ?

[email protected]
Quote:
What is ur problem self? can u leave me alone for once???? i am tired of you please leave me
Do ur business and face it

Please leave me. I beg of you. i do not know and we are not in same thing. pleasee. I beg of u

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire your father yansh

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are cursed forever. All that you said comes back to you 100 thousand fold. I have no time for lazy dogs like you. Go School my dear so that you can belong.

You ape

[email protected]
Quote:
You have no business to do thats why you are talking bullshit. I have told you go back to school there is still time. I know you as a person and i know where you held from. If you know who you are talking to you will go on your knees begging. So be careful and face your warrant. Al these time you have to write rubbish is enough to do more better thing. So be your self.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY GO FUCK UR SISTER AND UR MOTHER ME AND U NO DEY LEVEL HAS U SAY?

[email protected]
Quote:
you just a foul

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY,

UR A STUPID GUY FOR WRITING A FOLLOW GUYMAN LIKE U THIS KIND OF MAIL,
SINCE U USE OKIJA DEY WORK, IT WILL KILL UR GENERATION AND TO COME,
MUMU 2010.

HASSAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MIND THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE I KNOW YOU BEFORE YOU DEY DO YOUR
JOB I DEY DO MY OWN WHAT YOUR STRESS OR YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOU SABI
TALK ABI IF YOU NO WHAT MAKE SANGO KILL YOU MAKE YOU KNOE TRY WRIGHT
ME AGAIN OGUN KILL YOU .

OLOSHI OMO, OMO OBO OLE SMELLING PUSSY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

[email protected]
Quote:
your fada ,make god punish you i wonder how you take dey hustle sef? you no just dey try @ all you be street boy why you come dey waste my time if you want my fm n follow up tell me i go forward you ,fuck smally na your full family e no go better for na your generation you dey swear for i no blame you nA WHO GIVE YOU COMPUTER MAKE YOU DEY PRESS I BLAME YOU GET TIME SHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NA ME DAT WARRI BOY AYE AXE MENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
c U d street even b4 2000 still yet u neva make am... I d pity for u..
person may d go Okija shrine no d talk am for mouth...I know say na
frustration d worry U... Go fuck ur mama... U know job ur mama d do as
u no d collect money again for street na why eh d vex u and u d
jobless na why u d reply me d first time... Guy go rest ohhh... U d
talk abt thunder as if u know any thing about am... no go die like
chicken ohh mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
SO NA TRU SHRINE U MAKE D LITTLE CHANGE WEY U GET ABI?SORRY FOR UR LIFE SHA,THE SHRINE DON DECIEVE U JUST DEY WATCH SOON NA U GO BEGIN PAY MUGU BACK THE REAL MONIE WEY U BELIEVE SAY U GET,NA PAPA GOD CREATE EVERYTHING SO HE WILL NOT ALLOW THUNDER TO STRIKE ME DOWN OK,SOON UR OKIJA SHRINE NO SEE FOOD CHOP AGAIN U R IN TROUBLE.
PLS TRY LEARN HOW TO SPELL OK
BULL LIKE U,OLE SHI

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy I know say na frustration d worry u... we d same occupation... U d
jonse d cast na why eh no go better for U... U c person u and am d
same occupation u d cast am due to ur fu**kin frustration.. when last
u collect MTCN? Ok make I help u collect dis one?

If u feel say U get moni go use am buy ur dead father casket...
BASTARD... C u d answer Doctor wen no bodi for ur family even complete
nursery skool.. Go use customized CBN work client make him believe u..
Guy my last advice be say no d let frustration too d worry U....
IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why u the abuse me,you never can tell if we can be of help to each other someday[CONTACT]you the throw work,i dey throw.i know you know the value of someones mum in life,instead of all these abuse,simply tell me say Dog no dey chop Dog.i wish you well in reverse,takia.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried a bit of mass insulting. In 5 minutes I received this:

[email protected]

Quote:
Look *DELETED*,

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PUNK! FUCKING BASTARD WHERE DO YOU COME FROM IN THAT NIGERIA, TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU MOTHER THERE MONKEY LIKE YOU CANT EVER WRITE GOOD ENGLISH GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEAVE GUYMAN WORK IS NOT MADE FOR YOU BUSH MEAT, LOOK MAN FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR FATHER YOU ALL OF YOUR FAMILY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE LIKE A CHIKEN IDOT. GO GET A LIFE YOU DONT HAVE BUSH MEAT, ASHOL LIKE YOU.

I hope he also calls the number I sent to him to cheer up one of my lads who has been a very naughty boi to me.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd It is time again for the annual Mother's Day Mass Insult Bait. It is funny and easy to join, just send a few lads (or a few hundred lads) a nasty e-mail about their mother and wait for the irrate mugus to reply your box.

I will be sending my first batch out in a few minutes. Here are some lads who answered my last round of insults

[email protected]
Quote:
COME GEE WHICH ONE BE YOUR OWN SELF.PLEASE MAKE YOU DO UR OWN ME AND YOU KNOW GO DIE TOGETHER.
FULL JUST TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR MAMA TOTO AHAHAHAHAH

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA NO GO DIE BETTER, UR GENERATION GO SUFFER TILL THE END OF THIS WORLD. BUSH MAN, NA GMAIL YOU DEY USE DO BANK OFFICIAL MAIL. GOD GO FURNISH ANY MUGU WAY PAY YOU. I DON COURSE YOU AND INOGO BETTER FOR YOU AGAIN, GO MARK THIS MY WORD SOMEWHERE AS I DON PUT YOUR NAME AND YOUR LETTER SOME WHERE. UNLESS YOU PAY ME 2000 BUSH TO REMOVE YOUR NAME OR

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NA YOU BE NUMBER MUGU GOAT....WITH YOU GOAT MONTH AND YOU USELESS FAMILY FOOL...YOU WON FRONT ABI....I DEY FOLLOW YOU DRAG ANYTHING FOOL....YOU FEEL SAY YOU GET...YOU NEVER SEE AGAIN GUY..FOOL TRY TO BE ON YOUR OWN TRACK OK.

GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey course me....? i pity you Na my Amalikali go srike you and your family to death i swear to amalikali...

me don get money okay na employment and military job me dey do sit down there dey course people wey bomb me and we go dey spend money lol

[email protected]
Quote:
bros dont blamed you,you thing that your fooling me but your are westing your time do all this things why,i am makeing money you thing i went to western union to get you foolish yaning.i want thire there to get the that i work for it.

so you better try to meet up to my level.not only blishing your fuck body calling your self fineboy while orthers are there making money

thanks you fool

[email protected] sent this to me two days ago
Quote:
SO NONSENSE MAN YOU CAL UR SELF REV. U STIL GO TO OKIJA SHRINE. UR INFORMATION DIS MORNING IS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BEFORE 12.00 NOON TO DAY AND AL SO NO THAT UR EMAIL ADDRESS IS GOING TO BE BLOCK AT DE SAME TIME SO BEAR IT IN MINE FUCK OFF ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
U no get work????????????? GO kill ursef........................ This na the last warning if you ever message me again... then anything wey happen to you na you cause am. So pls no write me again...

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK MY BOY,YOU NO FIT MAKERM WITH THIS YOUR TIMAYA LIFE AND WHERE I GO ENDS YOU IS POORVATY.I AM HERE MAKEING GOOD CASH EVERY SECONDS AND YOUR THIRE MAKING MOUTH.

I WILL SEND MY DOG NOW TO GO AND FUCK YOU MAMA IN YOUR VILLAGE AT EZIAGULU OTU.
YOU VILLAGE SWANL

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy - great idea. I´m in. First batch of 500 emails sent. Cool

Any replies will be posted here.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic