SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU NNE, AMU NNADI, FUK UR SISTER, AND UR PAPA GO FUK UR SISTER U NO EVEN GO SCHOOL, IDIOT, U BE BUSHMEAT, MUMU AND UR MAMA YASHI
CHOOP YOUR PAPA PRICK. THAT IGBOO WEN U DEY SMOKE GO MAKE U MAD THIS YEAR AND MAGA (MONEY) U NO GO SE AM. AMEN. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG MUMU MAKE U FIRST REMOVE THE DIRTY WEY DE FOR YOUR BIG EYE BEFORE U REMOVE THE ONE WEY DE ANOTHER PERSON OWN.

BIG BOY NO DE TALK CHEAT LIKE YOU, BIG BOY GET CLASS EVEN FOR THEIR COMMENT.

I GO REPORT YOU FOR EFCC.

POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
I will spoil that job more> U know what? I am a graduate, go to school first so that you can speak simple good english which children of nursry and primary school speak. YOU STUPID ILLITERATE. You can't even spell simple words well. Idiot and stupid illiterate. You and your type make cliets know that guy men are not what they claim they are because (a Dr. Director, Governor and co who can not speak simple english is a BIG FOOL.

Write me back is a good english that you did not copy from someone else and I will invite you and give you I Million for your education. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Small boy your work dey pay me thats why he no answer you again even now i done hack all your replies check from today your work no go answer you again

[email protected]
Quote:
I new you are just a joker that is why i did not write to your mail and let me let you know one thing i wish you the same thing you wish me and thunder will fire your generation to generation and even as you are living on earht here before you will go to hell i want to make this clear to you that in what ever you think you are a game man or the highest mugu in town i dont give any chancesok i dont know how you get hold of my email.

But i advice you dont go round written like a big time lonacy and and illitrate.
fuck offffffffffffffffff

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be fork up do u know tomorow wy u dey swear for me.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD KILL YOU STUPID MAN KILL YOU WITH YOUR FAMILY REMAIN CURSED U BASTERD MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
BIGGEST FOOL SO FAY WEY DEY INTERNET ODE, MUMU NOTTING HAPPEN U DEY VEX FUCKED UP GUY MAN IDIOT AFRICAN FOOLS

CARRY AM GO WHERE YOU DEY GO

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO OSHIDI MARKET MAKE U GO START YOUR TRADING FOOL
I NOR NEED MUGU MONEY I AM A MAN MADE MILLIONIA ALREADY AND I AM A CANADIAN CITIZEN NA YOU DEY HUNGRY NA YOU GO DIE OF HUNGER FOOL

I DONT DEPEND ON GUY TO SURVIVE YOU FOOL, GET OF MY BOX PUNK

ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER YOU GO SOON KIDNAP YOU MAMA FOR MONEY FUCKED UP IBO MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU YOU AND YOUR OKIJA WILL REMEIN DOM AND BLIND FOR EVER
THAT IS WHAT JESUS SAID I SHOULD TELL YOU TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
As you have written so shall it be to you in JESUS NAME...AMEN.

Big fool like you, You do not even no how to speak English. I will advise you go back to primary to help your self at this computer age.

If you are learned you will not have any negative taught against your fellow human been and believe me your end time has just arrived. YOU SPIRIT OF DARKNESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HILL AND FUCK YOU MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO BLAME U. U BE SERIOUS MUGU. NA YOU DOG AND VULTURE GO EAT EM BODY 4 BUS STOP.

STUPID IDOT. U NO GO M,IND UR BUSINESS EWU AWU SA

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER TOTO FUCK UR MOTHER MAKE THEM TWO DIE NOW?

KE

[email protected]
Quote:
stop all these bull crap and be quiet for once.

Thank you.

[email protected]
Quote:
fulk u and ur generations. as, far as u know wetin this job mean u will do nothing .so go fulk ur self and die u bloody fool. remain curse and perish in thunder .

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL FOOLING AROUND. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT SHIT AND DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH. U FUKIN FAGGOT.

FROM DA G FUNK ERA!!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE A FULL OF FOURTY

BOY YOU ARE A FULL AND MEAN IT. IMMAGINE THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN COMPOSE A VERY GOOD ENGLISH, BUT IF I MAY ASK YOU. HOE DO YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS TYPE OF WRITE UP.

PLEASE DO GO BACK TO ABC OK.

STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU NO GET WORK, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE I HAVE SO MANYTHING TO DO ON MY DESK, YOU DONT HAVE JOBS, I HAVE SO MANY JOBS TO REPLY.

ABEG EWU LEAVE ME ALONE.

GUY MAKE YOU RESPECT ME, I WILL MAKE YOU A BIG GUY, I GO DEY SUPPLY TOOLS FOR YOU.

[email protected] wants some chat friends
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME PLEASE

tak my yahoo i d
[email protected]
I dey online fool

[email protected]
Quote:
how come u no all d evill places in naija, u most be an evil man, and evil will kill u

who are you, am sure this message is not for me, if is for me then this is my coment,

if i did cut your job or even tried to do so let me die young but if i did not and you called me all this names and even insulted my mum and fada, you will die young, you will die poor, you will never see any good tin in your live, you will start having problems from now till the day you will die like goat

shameless fool go back to school and learn how to spell, which job did you give to me that i swaped? you sound like a street boy so i dont have your time, am sure you dont have a mother, you must vdie begging

[email protected]
Quote:
But why you do dey take waitin you no fit do you know me before bigger boy ne him I be ooooooooooo form delta this thin I do save pass your OKIJA SHRINE make you know na say you too small.

[email protected]
Quote:
why do u call yourself a REV? you old creminal i know at onitsha in Anambra state. Your potion is waiting 4 u in heal. bastard. ur mama, fuck uuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
Mad fello na your mama go Die with your Family Member,and why your papa dey used ..............no be say your papa never is 1$ before and why you also they do gee na father they mad and also your general...........nko ti a ba so ni ogbo gbo ,owon ni odifa fun papa e ti o ma ku ni ola omo ale

[email protected]
Quote:
Are a Festac Boy? Why would you take time to insult me instead of working to earn money online. I work with foreign affairs Abuja and lived all my life in Festac. I am really surprised at you.
Grow up

Uchenna Onovo

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA AND U NOR TRY AT ALL.

I NOR BE UR MATE FOR MONEY MATTER OH BASE ON SAY UR PAPA FALL AS MUGU AND I CHOP AM WELL NA HIM DEY PAIN U FOR BODY LIKE THIS?????????

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,MAY ALL YOUR BAD WISHES AND BAD MOUTH FOLLOW YU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION IF YOU HAVE EVER SINNED IN YOUR LIFE.FOR THE WORD OF GOD SAYS CAST OUT THE MOTH IN YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DO THAT TO OTHERS.CURSE NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM .I AM EATING THE WEALTH OF GENTILES AND EVIL MEN AND ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF MAN IS LIKE FILTY RAGS IN FRONT OF GOD AND IF INIQUITIES IS IN YOUR LIFE YUR CURSES WILL FOLLOW YOU FOR A TRUE CHILD OF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE RATHER SEEKS FOR A WAY FOR OTHERS TO COME TO GODS FOLD.

[email protected] remembers me
Quote:
MARCH 5, 2010 AT 6:48 PM CDT USA

DEAR ONE AND ALL, I CANNOT READ THIS MAIL BUT LOOKED IT UP AND IT IS THE SAME MAIL I RECEIVE IN MARCH OF 2008 BY THE SAME PERSON, IN CBN, DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT IT AND CAN TRANSLATE IT. FINE THIS PERSON AND ARREST HIM/HER, WHO EVER THIS IS, IN CBN, OK. HE/SHE IS OBVIOUSLY STILL LOOSE TO STEAL, AGAIN.

==============================================================

In a message dated 3/11/2008 11:32:20 A.M. Central Standard Time, writes:
MR CAPITALL FOL
U ARE BASTERD OF HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA IS ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN FO FOOD. UR MAMA NA 5 NAIRA ASHOWO LIKE UR SISTA BUT SHE 2 NRAIA BASTERD. SMALL BOI. HYENA.
DAT IS MY PRAYERS FO U U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR. OLORUN, VBE EZE, OGUN, CHINEKE KPOKWA GI AMU. HOLY GHIOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THUNDER FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI. ANIMAL. CRIMENEL. U WILL DRIN URIN ON BUS COS U HOMOSEXUALIST
I HAV SACRIFISE GOAT FO RIVER SHRINE SO DAT DIS CAN NO BE RETURN. WHENEVER U DRINK WATER OR CLEAN OR TOUCH
DAT TOKOLOSHE WIL HUNT U LIKE ANIMAL STINKIN HYENA LIKE U. VILLAGE IDOIT PUSH TRUK
DAT IS UR MTCN FROM NOW ON: 666 666 666SENDER: DEVIL SATAN LUCIFERQUESTOIN: WHAT FOR?ANSERW: UR MAMA TOTOAMOUNT: 1 KOBOREVIECER: CAUSED BASTERD FOOL HE GOAT
COME MEET ME I WILL GIV U DAT MONEY (1 KOBO) IF U BRING UR ASHAWO MAMA AND SISTA FO MY DOGS OOOOOOO
POR CHURCH RAT IMBESIL AMU ATU NNE GI NONENTITY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
UR CHAIRMAN

SAME MESSAGE TODAY MARCH 5, 2010 SO CATCH HIM OK!

[email protected]
Quote:
u sure say u get sence so,guy man like u bomb u,u nor fit ignore u dey waste your time dey do nonsence,your cos done turn out to become blessing for me if u nor no becos my maga done pay me bad money today when i nor expect.

Broda abeg try make u grow up becos lagos guy men nor dey fuck up the way u dey do so,think weda wetin u do right,i bomb u with mistake,u dey cos yourself nor be me,if u want to me a succeful guy man,u just need to ignore,e clear say u neva see money nor u dey work for person na e make u dey fuck up like this

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOISE FROM THE CAFÉ

[email protected]
Quote:

You are jobless.
Idiot.

and
Quote:

Write good english, Idiot.
Not Power, call yourself Micheal Powe

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a big fool/... i will let u no that you are a big fool
wetin consence me and u ..
i no u 4
take time oh

[email protected]
Quote:

U dey mad ni abi wetin dey worry you...... Na who won steal your maga. Fuck Off

you call +234-8139213993

[email protected]

Quote:
you go die this month,this is real,u have bite the finger that make u a man,no doubt about ur death this month,we are satanic church invader, ready to sleep without woke up.

[email protected]

Quote:
GO TO HELL AND BURN TO HASHES.

YOUR PAPA NO EVEN FIT WRITE ENGLISH WELLA.

HELL IS WAITING FOR YOUR GENERATION TO BE ROASTED LIKE A TOASTED BREAD.

IF YOU REPLY THIS EMAIL, YOU GO DIE THIS NIGHT, NO TRY ME!

IF YOU DEAR WRITE BACK, NO SAY I NO WAN YOU!!! GOAT HEAD LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

NA YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR FAMILY BE BASTERD AND YOU GO DIE QUICK BECAUSE I YOU USE DEY CALL YOU FOLLOW HUMANBEING A BASTERD YOU ARE FOOLISH USELESS EVEN HOPELESS FUCK YOU TOO

[email protected]
Quote:

HEY WHERE IS YOUR MAMA?BIG FOOL,YOU SOUND LIKE THE FOOLISH BOY I USE TO KNOW.SO YOU HAVE NOT CHAGE FROM THIS NOOSENSE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING .
TELL YOUR MAMA TO SEE ME TOMORROW,COS ME YOUR MAMA HAVE TO DIGING DIG
SEE BIG FOOL,

[email protected]
Quote:

you will died over dey and voulture will eat you???? nothing good will come to you in your life you four father hate your job and you will die????

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ali mohammed [email protected]
Quote:
only more please i enjoy the music please play me more thanks

MOHAMMED ALI [email protected]
Quote:
Please send me more sung it will sell good in Nigeria home move, I never get angry because I am not a hungry man you get angry because you are a …………………………. Put the answer or call me I will tell you the answer +17147876364, please for your information they is nothing like alusi okija and so in this life, cause me with something that is into existence I will enjoy it so much, come to new York city and see life stop being and angry man that is what some all this local people in the village call winch please don’t be u will make money if you have free mind, I love you as brother that why I advice you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL LOST ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR .YOU WILL SEE IT.

EMS Location Nigeria Lagos [email protected]
Quote:
guy you just stupid, na fools like you dey spoil dis biz. just live with it my boy, i pass you wella.

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY SPIED ,BIG FOOL I WANT TO HELP YOU,BECAUSE YOU ARE A POOR MAN.

JOAN CHAMBERS [email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN YOU AFLICTED ONE I DONT KNOW YOU OR EVER SENT YOU ANY EMAIL BUT IF YOU WHERE SEND FROM SOMEONE OR ONLY YOU THE ONLY ONE I SERVE WILL DESTROY ALL YOUR PLANS AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE ALL THIS YOUR EVIL PLANS TO ME BUT TODAY THE THUNDER OF ALMIGHTY GOD WILL RETURN ALL THIS YOUR WISH TODAY AND YOU AND YOUR HOOD SHALL NEVER GO AWAY FROM THIS.AMEN BACK TO SENDER, ME AND MY FAMILY, WHERE POWERD BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS THAT MINGLE WITH FIRE,
YOU WILL NEVER GO AWAY FROM IT,U ONLY HAVE 7DAYS

Herr W.Schultz [email protected]
Quote:
go n chek me up on face book.im so rich.lol.i no get time reply u but evrytin wey u write na d first 3 words i even stop 2 dey read ur rubbish.
Watch n see say na ur head evrytin go come bak to.lol.Toomuch money my problems how 2 spend it.u vex me again na mtcn i go dey send u.

Special prize for best effort goes out to ZULU_He included a different monkey faced picture in every response
Zulu Zumma [email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH EVERYBODY IS LAUGHING AT FAMILY TOO BAD.
YOU ARE GOING TO SEE MUGU

Quote:
BASTARD IDIOT SEE YOUR FATHER SENIOR BROTHER PICTURE

Quote:
SEE YOUR GRAND MAMA PICTURE
SEE YOUR MOTHER SENIOR SISTER PICTURE WHY ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER SO UGLY LIKE THIS TOO BAD

Quote:
SEE YOUR FATHER SECOND BROTHER PICTURE BASTARD IDIOT TAKE A LOOK OF NOISE.
(Guy w/o a nose)

Quote:
READY BASTARD IDIOT? SEE YOUR SENIOR BROTHER PIC TOO UGLY LIKE UR FACE

Quote:
WHEN YOU SEE THIS PICTURE OF YOUR SISTER I KNOW YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY IDIOT I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL BASTARD IDIOT.

Quote:
BASTARD IDIOT SEE HOW EVERYBODY IN YOUR FAMILY LOOK LIKE I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR PIC IN YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
SEE YOUR PICS MUGU BASTARD IDIOT I DO SEE MOST OF YOUR PICTURE WHY ARE YOU SO UGLY LIKE THIS

Quote:
WIZARD FAMILY LIKE YOU BASTARD IDIOT SO YOUR ELDER BROTHER IS A WIZARD NA WA FOR U OOOOOO
(Very geeky Star Wars guy w/plastic light sabre)

Quote:
WHY ALL THIS BASTARD IDIOT THIS YOUR PICTURE WHERE THERE YOU SNAP IT PLEASE TELL ME LET ME KNOW WHO DOES SUCH TO YOU BUT WHY

Quote:
FOOL/MUGU/DOG/GOAT/MONKEY/*DELETED*/AND YOU ARE ALSO A BASTARD IDIOT.
PICTURE OF YOUR SISTER.
I NEVER SEE ANYTHING LET BE CHATTING MUGU

Quote:
SEE YOUR FOOLISH FATHER IDIOT OSU YOUR MOTHER

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU CRYING STOP CRYING LOOK AT THE FACE AND UR TEETH *DELETED* LIKE YOU IDIOT.SEE YOUR FATHER YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ANY MOMENT FROM NOW MUGU UR FATHER IS A SHE GOAT YOUR MOTHER IS A USELESS STUPID WOMAN THAT I EVER SEE ON THIS EARTH.GET OUT MUGU LIKE YOU THAT HAS ONLY ONE CLOTH SMELLING THINGS LIKE YOU.

I HATE YOUR MOTHER,I HATE YOUR FATHER,I HAVE YOUR SISTER,I HAVE YOUR FAMILY, BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE IS NOT FROM NIGERIA BUT (OSU) YOU SEE YOU BELOW HOW YOU LOOK LIKE,YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TABLE TAHA.
YOUR FATHER NAME IS :NGBADA UGULU SORRY SEE YOUR MOTHER AS WELL.IS EZI

Quote:
IDIOT WHY ARE YOU CRYING,I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR NAME TO MT FATHER ORACLE AND WHICH THEY ARE CALLING YOU IN THAT PLACE NOW.SO YOU ARE JUST WRITING WITHOUT POWER BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

OK SEE YOU NOW MUGU THAT DID NOT HAVE HANDWORK TELL YOUR SISTER THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED TO FUCK HER AGAIN EVEN YOUR MOTHER BOTH OF THEM ARE BULLSHIT.

SO KINDLY LOOSE HOPE BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WHICH I AM GOING TO CALL THEM FROM LAGOS HERE TO VILLAGE AND TOLD THEM WHAT IS HAPPENING ABOUT YOUR LIFE IF YOU STILL HAVE LIKE 5HOURS TO STAY IN LIVE OR DEAD ALREADY

clapping clapping clapping
#
Mr.Jonas Kincaid [email protected]
Quote:
GUY WAITING DEY HAPPEN WHEN YOU DEY INSULT UR MOTHER AND FATHER SEE IF YOU LIKE UR SELF U GO LUCK UP FOR THE STREET WAITING U DON GET WHEN SHARK UR MOTHER TOTO WAY SEE THIS BIG FOOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEE GUY U BE MUGU U NEDD TO GO SCHOOL AGAIN. U GO FUCK DEVIL TOTO AND DIE ON TOP OF THE TOTO BIG MUGU. AND UR FAMILY USELESS FOR LIFE YOUR GENERATION TO COME DON USELESS AS U TAKE INSULT UR MOTHER SO BECAUSE PIKIN WHEN GET SINCE NO DEY INSULT HIM MOTHER BUT U INSULT UR MOTHER

THE INSULT GO FOLLOW U ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. SEE GUY IF U GET SINCE U FOR DELETE THE MESSAGE WHEN I SENT U WHY U BE CONFIRM MUGU.

TODAY ON UR SIGNATURE NA SORRY.

Diplomat Tony Ankara [email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT OF POVERTY AND YOU INSULTING MY PERSONALITY

Peter Mangalani [email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN THIS BACK YOU AND ALL OF THESE WILL COME TO YOU AND OVER TAKE YOU.

Giovanni Sec. Claudio [email protected]
Quote:
RETURNED TO SENDER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BIG FOOL

asad ahmed [email protected]
Quote:
u bi guyman so no pretend.idiot motherfucker

caroline king [email protected]
Quote:
this na very good prayer for your family,,,no be me make you dey suffer,i don pass u already you take time dey write all this long mail ,na be say you no real get work

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey. l know you are big goat and your family i love than be cos they have reject you.be gal,you are hungry now police problem you go see through out this year i done prayer for you say amen

Yamashita Shojiro [email protected]
Quote:
That is why you have not mad money. you brought your time to write al this rubish you are the worst fool so far look for another thing to do because people like you wont see good money in this.

So try and find if na mechanic begin go learn.

Foooooooooooooooooool

FB Western Union Payment [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO AND UR GENERATION

WESTERN UNION [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Paco Sanchez [email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU LOVE CAUSE, CAUSE SHALL BE YOUR POSITION FOREVER ND EVER AND UR FAMILY , GENERATION WILL NEVER ESCAPE ALL THE CAUSE AS I SPEAK TO YOU THIS MORNING SO SHALL IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender.....copy you multply your statement and share it with your family one after the other ....In Jesus name.......Amen.....Bible said when you point one finger to other the rest Nine is yours AND YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
ur life go waste like wasted bullet . you foolish man. go and hussle. all these curses will retrun to you and your generation. suffer nia go be ur daily food. idiot.

Kenedy John [email protected]
Quote:
from what what you said i know that you are nothing but a mugu, you have showed me your id as a mugu, why should you insalt your self thinking that you are insaltig me, guy mens does'nt behaved as you did, that is an id of a mugu, for nest time you see some thing like this, either you keep silent to it or you contact the person for friends in business not you insalting your self thinking that you are insalting me, bye

2010 LOTTO CENTER [email protected]
Quote:
THAT’S HOW IT IS FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE POOR, YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE IN POVERTY. YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE SEE MORE THAN #10,000NIRE ,YOUR GENERATION WILL ALWAYS BEG FOR MONEY TILL THE END OF THIS WORLD. BY THIS TIME TOMORROW, YOU WILL SEE THE TROUBLES COMING FROM EAST, NORTH, SOUTH AND WEST TO SWALLOW YOUR GENERATION AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief, ole, bastard, Mr. Madman, back to u all ur course.

EMS Location Nigeria Lagos [email protected]
Quote:
same to you ase!!!

Dr Kenneth Kwami Kwaku [email protected]
Quote:
U no dey shame, U be small guy man. Upon all the Guy work wey dey na
Lotto you fit do with your small sense.Ewu. U no go ever make and u must
die a poor rat.

kofi maxwell [email protected]
Quote:
HELLO HOW ARE YOUR TODAY HOPE YOUR ABOUT TO DIE I FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS TO GETHER YESTEDAY

THE FUCK ME WELL AND SUCK ME TOO BUT THEIR TOTO IS BLACK THAT IS WHY I ASK THEM TO SUCK ME

favor c. mathew [email protected]
Quote:
Eghu Ohia...........na your papa get "UK Lottery Headquarters" ? i na ako TUTUU juru gi onu.....Otu gbawakwa nne gi there....... Anumanu
la amaghi Oru.
Guy you no sabi anything for job make i tell you....... and you no go fit makam......When you see such emails, knowing fully well that you belong to the same group, you don't need to respond to it, that's what makes you a guy man, not by vomitting rubbish that is in your mouth......Bagger. Nna ibu nnukwu mgbada, eziokwu ka m'na agwa gi.

You know all this JUJU wey you dey mention here, and you never use it and get a good maga wey go better your life, and you are there suffering and bringing mouth to who wey papa god don already blessed with Money and everything, and what is the magic inside ? The medicine/magic inside is only because i don't act like a LOCAL MUGU as you are acting.
After reading this my message, when next you receive a format, you will be able to act like a guy man in other to know more.....At least am doing from Abroad and not doing mine in Nigeria as you are doing, so there are a great difference. ( imara asu, suo na ikwe, ma imaghikwanu asu, suo n'apata ukwo gi ) God has already blessed me in my own way. BYE BYE...........

ATM2010 PROMO [email protected]
Quote:
I am sending this to you as back to sender i know that all thing you say must come back to you

KIA MOTORS [email protected]
Quote:
I PRAY FOR YOU
ANY YOU SAY WITH YOUR MOUTH MUST COME BACK TO YOU BECAUSE ANY BODY THAT CAUSE ME IS CAUSE FOR EVERY AND EVRY

ATM INTERSWITCH DEPT [email protected]
Quote:
This morning i have commite you onto God that he is the one that know what to do to you,My brother at this moment i will not leave you till God do wthat he will do to you

andrew Tonto [email protected]
Quote:
SIR OR MADAM,
YOU ARE SO ANGRY THAT YOU HAVE INSULTED ME IN THIS URGLY MANNER.I AM SORRY IF MY MESSAGE DID NOT MEET YOUR TARGET.I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND WILL NEVER NEVER REPLY YOU THAT WAY.BE A GOOD MAN AND FORGET ALL THESE SMAIL(gods),ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD ALMIGHTY OK.ANY PERSON WHO IS PRESNTLY SERVING ALL THESE THINGS IS STILL IN DARKNESS AND YOU HAVE TO REPENT OF THEM MY BROTHER OR SISTER.I WILL ONLY LIKE YOU TO CONVERT ALL THESE FETISH POWERS TO THE SERVICE OF GOD,AND YOU BE A GREAT MAN OF GOD.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.TAKE CARE.

Rockson Allen [email protected]
Quote:
Guy see make you use your time do better thing na, i take God beg you. But if you dont have anything doing rather than to insult people all over the place because I have being seeing your emails on my friends boxes too. After your insult we are going to give you an award you hear. Rich BOY that claims to have all the money and knows where the poor people are. I dont know if you are a big boy but if you are one please stop insulting people and do something more profitable with your time. Because I have never seen where a rich man waste their precious time insulting poor people, only the poor do this. You see where you have placed yourself

But if you want to keep this up, God then helps you. Maybe we will give you an award. I greet you RICH boy that has everything. I dont know how many cars you have to show you are a big boy though, but all my friends that you have being sending these messages here in Ghana we all have at least 2cars and are very comfortable. Please dont reply because you wont hear from me again.

Thank You

Thomas White [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY MUST DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

skl claim office [email protected]
Quote:
you have been cursed in your life....you and you next generation will suffer till death....you can never pick one naira in yahoo...magas will baptist you with curses upon curses..and so shall it be....zaya

Andrew Norman [email protected]
Quote:
omionba boyee
guy u dey forkup. i be ur brother from benin edo state. na watin we take dey survive for uk. u kn as dem dey treat foreigners. if u see mail like this and u non get interest just delect it. u kn say if i kn na my brother mail be this, i for non sender. U kn say na nigerians dey send this mail. u dey forkup u

marco bertolini [email protected]
Quote:
i can handle this

Lee Cheng [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR EVIL WORDS HAS RETURNED TO YOU MR MAN
WHAT EVER YOU SAY WILL RETURN TO YOUR HEAD AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY IN THOUSANDS FOLD DEAD FOOL GO GET A LIFE BEFORE YOU ARE WASTED.

HAVE YOUR WORDS BACK.....:
BACK TO YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY FOOL..

kobenan patrick kobenan patrick [email protected]
Quote:
ta mere con aussi
My mother is Australian???

lurryen . [email protected]
Quote:
i think you they do lottry job automaticaly what you said to me is bak to sender.you have cause your self

ROBERT BROWN [email protected]
Quote:
You are the Most world Recorded Fool on earth. You be really Mumu. With your low brain, u think say u go ever fit do an thing to stop it, your mate dey make money you dey fool urself, go die.

Dey go soon collect your wife that is my prophecy to you.,

store manager [email protected]
Quote:
Who is this fucking best that sent his suck fucking parent's email.Do i know you fucking ass hole before?

John Kennly [email protected]
Quote:
Nawa for youooooo why i you insulting yourself and your entire generation to come? why?

Alan Fred [email protected]
Quote:
OMO NA VEX OH ...... LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

revjohn henry [email protected]
Quote:
i wish you the same.ti ewure ba boju wo eyin afi epe fun elepe...........wa shan kun mo awon obi loju ni o si ni jere.oloriburuku
idiot scammer

Stacey Thompson [email protected]
Quote:
USU NRA KWA MAGAI NA UMUNAGHIMAP GI ASHAWOW MA GI ASAHWO NWANNEGI ASHAWOM DIE BY FIRE NAGI DIE BYACCIEDENT HOPLES IDIOT YOU SHALL BE A PRODIGAL SON BY FORCE YOU THE NHERE THE JONS E MUGU

MBASIL WAY NO GO SCHOOL

Mark Mrs.Victoria [email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWA KWA NNE GI,MOTOR GBUSHEGI UZO,NA LAGOS,ASHWOOOO DI KA GI,I WU ONYEOSHI,POLICE GA A GBABU GI

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U r too stupid, even ur entire family. If u have made money, I don’t think u will have time playing on d net. U r just an idiot, find out. At this stage, u still dedicate ur life to Okiga shrine, sold ur self to demon, don’t u think u r caused? U r. u shud b ashamed of ur self.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME , BUT ONE THING IS SURE HERE IF YOUR
PRAYER GOOD MAKE GOD ALMIGHTY GRANT AM IF NOT MAKE HIM NO GRANT AM NOW
YOU DON CALL THE gods YOU BELIVE IN BUT FOR SURE THEY WILL DISAPPOINT
YOU 4 REAL .

BAD BOYS DONT TALK RATHER THEY SHOW ACTION , MY PRAYER 4 YOU AND YOUR
FAMILY IS THAT THEY DONT LOSS YOU BUT RATHER GROW UP AND KEEP YOUR
HEAD UP SO THAT YOU WILL LAST LONG ON EARTH BECAUSE WE ARE HERE ON A
JONEY .

SO MY BOY I WISH YOU DE BEST AND GOD WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
WILL BE BLESSED .

HAVE FUN IS A SMALL WORLD

PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CALLED YOUR SELF A GUY MAN AND YET YOU CAN NOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH, DID YOU ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL? INFARCT I DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO SAY TO YOU, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE SMALL PIKIN YOU DON DE HAIL ME NA SMALL SMALL OH YOU GO COME WORK FOR MY OFFICE DE COLLECT SALARY . I NO GO COURSE YOU FOR ONE DAY BECAUSE I NO SAY ONE DAY U GO WAKE UP BIG MY BOY NA PAPA DE YAN

U NO DE EVEN SLEEP SELF HAHAHAHAHAH U GO MAKE AM NA SMALL SMALL WE PAASS THROUGH ALL THING NIGHT BROWSING NA SO

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO DO U THIS KIND THING SELF? U NOR FIT SPELL SELF, RATHER U DEY HUNGRY PLS GO AND CHOP. SORRI U HEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu, small pinkin like u, u think say i be ur mate? He no go better 4 u ..... Fowl like u

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY CAN U JUST LOOK AT HOW U ARE CURSING A MAN LIKE U? REMEMBER THAT ALL THIS WORD YOU ARE SAYING THOSE NOT MEAN ANY THING,YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU SO STOP THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE RUDLY BECAUSE IS NOT GOOD, DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN U DO NOT KNOW ME OK, ANY WAY JUST TAKE CARE OF UR SELF AND BE A GOOD GUY TO MEN SO WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEM THEY WILL COME TO HELP YOU OUT, YOU DO NOT KNOW TOMORROW.

BYE FOR NOW

FROM DON MARTINS, FROM IBUSA DELTA STATE

Well his offer of friendship was greated with a vile diatribe Twisted Evil His response [email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE MADE ARE REAL MONEY BUT YOU NO OKIJA SHIRIN? YOU SEE?ANY WAY MAY OTUN NZU OF AGULERI DISTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN 7 DAYS SINCE YOU LOOK FOR MY TROBULE LET ME SHOW YOU LITTLE NOW, GO YOU WILL SEE THAT COAT OF TROUBLE IN YOUR DOORSTEP WAITING FOR YOU ANY TIME ANY DAY, YOU ARE A NIGERIA AND YOU FOOL YOUR SELF TO NIGERIA LIKE U ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey, I tried to know who you are! You dont even know spellings. Mothrfucker get brush up guy! .

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MUGO
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW FOOLISH U ARE.
BUT THE THING BE SAY NO BE UR FAULT IF U BEEN DON GET MONEY FROM GUY U FOR NO GET THIS KIND TIME TAKE WRITE WATI U WRITE FOR HERE
WATIN I THEY TRY TALK BE SAY..... MAKE FRUSTRATION OF NO COLLECTING MONEY FROM MAGA NO DE MAKE U DEY FOOLISH

THANKS IN REGARDS BUT PROMISE ME THAT U WILL NOT STOP BEING A MU

[email protected]
Quote:
IO DONT BLAME YOU OR SEE YOUR FAULTH,BCOZ IS PORVERT,IF YOU SEE WHAT MEN
ARE DOING TO SURVIVE IN ABROAD YOU WILL ALWAYS WISH THEM WELL TO THAT THEY
CAN COME BACK HOME AND CHANGE UR COUNTRY FOR A BETER ONE,DONT WORRY ONE
DAY YOU WILL BE OPPORTUNE TO BE IN ABROAD AND THAT YOU WILL DECIDED YOUR
FATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
motor kill uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur mamma
ur father die on top of ur mamma pussy..

dog kill ur father 10 things
ur mother when e be ashawo when i fuck for mouth.
son of a basterd father to a stupid mother
bobby.

na me evans mousco, i da ekp the land of no mercy.. u no be bg i by black axe if u want make e red i da game..

Any how you want my name still da move...
ebosele

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FULL OF NOTHING, YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTH BUT NOT, WHAT EVER YOU TELL ME IS BACK TO SENDER,
YOU INDIALT OF NOTITY INLITRATE OF YOUR TYPE YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE CORRECT AND SIMPLE ENGLISH FULL LIKE YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE,YOU WILL NOT SEE NOTHING GOD IN YOUR LIFE UNTILL YOU DIE BASTARDERD LIKE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: u don die

na your mama and your papa na them you they talk to.your mama and your papa
go die before month end 4 you to talk to me when my name na oracle.if your
papa and your mama last past this month you go no say my name nor be
oracle.i don call you for night and darkness and i go blow native chuck put
4 you name and your life.i just want keep you quite you come want try me
oracle.na sharine they 4 born me and i go let you no say na me they rule
night and darkness.as long as your word don they my mind i go call you for
shrine to night.go and ask of doctor prophet olowo..from agbor.na me you
they use medicine rake.your mama and your papa no go pass this month.and the
money when you don get for street you go use am heal your papa and your mama
and they go still die.i go let you no say i be spiritual human being.na your
kneel you go take look 4 me when i don put crase for your body.make i let
you no the power when i get,na me fit kill and at the same time i go rise
am.if you want make your mama and your papa no die?come meet me for agbor.go
ask the fake priest for okija for asaba ask am about doctor olowo.you don
work finish for street na me talk am.you go look 4 me with your two leg.

don

[email protected]
Quote:
Omo Ale na your papa go die and you Four generation.........i give you next three dey you go die i promise you na who you bi self ................................if you can give me you real name i promise i next one day you must die mad fello........go to mustuary

you see you life with sense it not for you i can see in you that you are a senseless person i if you know that you can do anything about this matter just call my number and i promise you generation you know to they for life and you know sey na your papa and you mad mama na him born just let know your place and finidi guy is going to kills you life is a promise from me and why you no go tell you senior sister about HIV/aids which you mother and you have becos you have forgetting that you fuck you mad mama 3 times in a day and you useless papa no know about it and you also forget to tell them that bot ti toto and the ilegbe na him you they fuck at once.........if you lso forget to remind you sister and you brother that you and you useless mama dey no night party it will be good for you if you can tell them is that you will be able to make heaven...............now i know who is writing this. you were the idiot i saw at motor park in ajegule raping one mad woman . i know that by now aids must have finished you and your kindred becos i know you to be an idiot and a selfish nonentity. you would prefer sharing the virus to the masseds so they will die with you. your father yansh and your mother TOTO!!! your sisters all i don see dem for TV protesting against government on the issue of prostitution. you no dey shame? idiot!!! fuck your mama toto and suck your pupsy dick. ego better for you.... if not ..... you are finished!!!!!! ............................NA OGUN(THE GOD OF IRON) GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND AMALA GO KILL YOU HENCE YOU BE ONE OF THE FEW YORUBAS WEY NO WAN GET SENSE

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER DIED A RACHAEL AND UR MOTHERS FATHER DIED OF MALNUTRITION AND NOW YOU WANT TO DIE OF STARVATION?

U WILL REMAIN POOR UNTILL THE DAY YOU WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ON A ROPE COS U WILL SURE COMMIT SUICIDE HENCE TO YOU THIS LIFE IS NOT ENJOYABLE AND FOR THAT YOU WILL END IT UP SOON AND THAT SOON IS NOW BECAUSE I HAVE PLACED A CURSE ON YOU INCLUDING THE ONE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKING YOU TO ALL THE BABALAWOOS IN TOWN AND ALL MUSHROOM CHURCHES.

THE WILL NEVER SAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A CURSED GENERATION AND SO IT WILL REMAIN TILL UR DEATH AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN U WRITE THIS MESSAGE FINNISH, U GO JUST DE HAPPY SAY U DON INSULT PERSON WELL WELL BUT U NO KNOW SAY U BE REAL GOAT!!! WISE UP BROTHER, DONT REMAIN A MONKEY
I REALLY DEY SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY STORY YOU HAVE JUST TOLD ME. I 4 LIKE TO FUCK UR SISTER, SEND HER TO ME

I for like make u come work for my company make I use G money take change ur life. U r talking to ur father u dont know. I fuck ur mum when she was 12yrs old and I ran away. Ur mama toto can smell! If na lie if u reach house call am make u smell am u go know say wetin i dey talk na true. See ur cup yanch, oyenburu like u. Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

My God bless your life in Jesus name you see you nothing but an idiot.You can not even make a simple good english. why cant you ask me to help you ? than putting the kind of mail you put to me. even if you are a trader ,do you buy good 6ix naria a sell it 6ix naria. mind you personal self.
YOUR MAMA NA MY BABE, AND NA MY MONEY SHE TAKE DEY COOK FOR YOU, NA MY MONEY SHE TAKE DEY CLOTH U TOO, IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.
u NO KNOW SAY YOUR MAMA DON GET PREGNAT FOR ME NOW, SHE GO BORN 419 BOY FOR ME AND INTO UNA FAMILY TOO

NBESIL? LOOK AT AN IDIOT THAT GOD WANT HELP AND HE JUST TAKE BECAUSE YOUR VILLAGER HAVE SWEAR THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE ALIVE SEE YOU PROGRESS AND LOSE OPPORTUNITY
SORRY? PLEASE GO AND DIE POOR AM NOT THE ONE THAT DO YOU THAT.BUT I WILL ONLY ADVICE YOU TO GO YOUR VILLAGE AND RECONCILE WITH THE VILLAGERS WHICH YOU COMMITED AGINST THEMAND KNOW IF THEY CAN FOR GIVE YOU.SO BUT PLEASE GO STRAIGHT AHEAD RIGHT NOW DIRRECT TO YOU MOTHER AND FUCK HER BUT IF YOU FINISHED TODAY YOU TELL HER YOU WILL BRING YOUR FRIEND TOMMORROW TO FUCK HER THEN BY NEXT TOMORROW I WILL NOW COME AND FUCK HER MY OWN

na ashawo your mama dey work before she born you and your papa na dey turn to goat befor he go meet your mama, and you now na dog, and your girl friend dey love me te te be 4 i go to this country,

[email protected]
Quote:
Try make u grwo up if u be guy man.i dey wonder as pple way dey near u take dey cope because i done see am say person like u nor get life to leave,you nor see say u nor even sabi spell,na u one carry person pics go the shrine wen u dey talk about,your cos dey be like bless to me because yesterday when i check your cos,my maga pay 2,578gpb today i check am another one pay 1,000k pounds

Broda abeg continue your cos done dey change to bless oooo,abi make i give u my phone number make u call me for phone,if you like am abeg write back so i go give u maybe that one na e go fast pas because i done see am say u nor get life.

You nor no person when u dey talk to,u belike who dey suffer,if to say u nor dey suffer,u for nor dey do lottery,na person when dey sufer dey bomb lottery,na transfer i dey do and think me,i done dey do transfer for years na;at the age of 19 i done start my house and lift my family to the next level,u dey here to cos me when u done reach to be my elder broda,u give me the room to insult u,i dey respect myself wel wel but i nor no where u for get my email when u nor fit just chill and work hard make u meet up with your idol,instead you dey take your time take dey cos me,i get work full box and payment dey flow like water,u dey follow me and the must important thing,you dey cafe dey use me dey compare yourself when dey house dey husle,i one go get some coffe,when i come back i go continue for where i for stop,whosoever you be or where you dey,am not good in insulting once parents,but just no say u neva grow becos person when done grow,nor be only facially them take dey see am,with her speech and behaviour anywhere,u go no,try make u grow up i i dey xpect more blesses from you

[email protected]
Quote:
OK SIR I HAVE TAKING UR OWN DETAILS TO INDIAN MUSHII HU, SO ANY MOMENT
FROM NOW U WILL SEE MY HAND WORK..IDIOT,..

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid mumu man, you say you bi guy and you dey talk rubbish to ur fellow
guy abi they don chop you before? You dey lagos and I dey my office for
America you still dey talk say you bi big boy. Make you wake up befre your
small generator go catch fire. If you continue like this, I swear na so so
suffer you go dey suffer. BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERATE,
IAM SORRY YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU THE OPPRTUNITY TO LIFT YOURSELF FROM THIS LEVEL OF ILLITERACY BUT YOU MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY BY RESORTING TO EASY WAY OF LIFE.tHIS HAS LANDED YOU IN THIS LIFE OF 419 WHERE I AM SURE YOU WILL END YOUR LIFE AND ACHIEVE NOTHING.HOWEVER, IT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND BROADEN YOU KNOWLEDGE.I HAVE RED YOUR RANTIN AND ABUSES AND IAM SURE THAT IS THE SAME WAY YOU ABUSED YOU FATHER WHICH MADE HIM ABANDON YOU TO THIS STATE YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF NOW.
YOU ARE A COWARD BY NOT NCLUDING YOUR NAME OR PHONE WHERE I CAN CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL BECAUSE YOU ARE HEMP [MAJUANA] SMOKER WHO CANNOT AFFORD FOOD TO EAT AND IF YOU CAN UNMASK YOURSELF AND LET ME KNOW WHO THE FOOL YOU I WILL SQUEEZE YOU TO SHREDS.TO SHOW YOU I AM EAGER TO SEE YOU CALL ME ON 08075368468 FOE A MEET.
I WAIT FOR YOU IDIOT WHO LACK EDUCATION AND HAVE BEEN CONSIGNED TO 419 WITHOUT FUTURE.
NZE ONUOHA.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU SUFFER ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. MAY YOU DIG FOR GOLD AND NEVER FIND. MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG AND HORIBLE AND FULL OF TROUBLES.. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU BE FAKE GUY. IDIOT...

IF I FIT LAY MY HAND ON PERSON LIKE YOU, I GO KILL YOU I SWARE.. YOUR FATHER...

if u say u stong, tell me how we go meet. i go shoot you for our first time. fooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THAT YOU SAID MUST SURELY RETURN BACK TO YOU IN ABUNDANCE CUZ I DONT NO YOU FROM ANYWHERE FOOL...YOU ARE JUST FRUSTRATED FOR NOT HAVING MONEY...AS FOR ME I'M TOO CONNECTED TO BE FRUSTRATED LIKE YOU...IF YOU WISH TO TALK MORE, CALL ME @ 07091239006...

MUGU LIKE U

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender and this year will be a year of your going back to your village with nothing, take it from me, dont you know that i have alter in my house and i call the hand that send this message to this email box to die by fire also you will never see good in your life, problems shall follow you anywhere you are in Jesus Name AMAN.

Your family curse will never live you i declear it to you in the name of Jesus Christ, fuck ur mother ur father and your on born children.

God will continue to punish you, fool of 40, you are useing God name to look for money, God will favour you with problems.

Right now my Alter is in your house, so wait for many problems, surly problems must come to you from today, No body changes what Jesus has spooking and No body will change what i declear to you in this email, in Jesus Name I pray Amen.

Waiting for your reply.

An instant classic from [email protected] Laughing
Quote:
For d last time, I never knew I was jabbing with a full illiterate..You can never be said to have been miseducated because you never attended one.It shows in your esence..Your language stinks as well as your moral..A garage boy..All you think about is your days in the Motor Park selling pure water..See u ur mentality is low..where does one mother come in here??yet u are talking about Elder??
Seriously..you are a lowlife with no home training..I am very sorry for your family because with your mindset..you really cannot train someone to success..Where do you get computer sef?? A left over by your masters??Or you have a permanent seat in a cafe???Whoever employ your type has made a great mistake..whatever ..either as a Gardner or gateman..you can never be a success...I have my own house already and I travel round the world still doing business..Your CURSE(check ur spellings) will surely be on your head as I will leave your parents and Children out of it if God will grant you one.
HAIL THE FOOOOOOOLLLLL of the year.................YOU PAPA DAY KIRI KIRI DAY FUCK BOYS 4 PURE WATER, YOUR MAMA DAY FUCK ME SO I GO FIT BUY HER MARKET WAY SHE DAY SELL NEAR OKIJA SHRINE, YOUR SISTER DAY FUCK MAD MAN 4 NEAR OKIJA SHRINE
YOUR BROTHER DAY OMILA FOR BENIN EXPRESS WAY AND YOUR 4 FATHERS AND ANCESTOR DAY FOR HELL FIRE DAY ROAST CORN, BASTARD YOU THINK SAY YOU SABI TALK, YOU DON ENTER MY 1 CHANCE, BIG BOY MONEY MAN. UR FATHER GET 3 HEAD 5 NIPPLE AND 8 LEGS, IDIOT FOOL NA YOUR FAMILY NAME YOU CARRY GO SHRINE, MY BOY YOU DON CHOP
IDIOT CRUB, SNITCH AND FAGOT HUMAN,AFTER U READ THIS MAIL, GO KISS TRANSFORMER DIE PUCK ASS MUDER FUCKER, I GO FUCK UR FAMILY MEMBER INCLUDING UR FATHER AND U, COS U ALL ARE BITCHES

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A FUCKING BASTERD - LOW LIFE FOOL, NA POVERTY U GO DIE IN FOR LIFE, POVERTY IS NOT ONLY YOUR SITUATION BUT YOUR NATURE.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR FAMILY NO GO DIE BETTER,U GO DIE 4 ROAD AND TRAILER GO HJAM DIE.

UR PAPA AND UR MAMA NO GO DIE BETTER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Illiterate,
You should try and get someone to read and interprete this my last advise for you.I am sure you are an Igbo boy and I equally sure that your parents have long disowned you.Yes,why not,when they gave youan opportunity of educationso that you would be their proud son but you threw away such a golden opportunity.Now see where it has landed you.Any fool who reads your writ up or the senses therein will surely know that you are a stack illiterate and an abandoned child [born throway].
In fact you are a disgrace to your parents and an appology to the Igbo race.Do you know that you don't have any business staying in the city?You should have by now bundled your good-for-nothing body and urgly face to your village.Hey,let me tell you what you should be doing in the village.You should be looking out for people like usin your village who usually give their kinsmen cows and/or goats for appreciation.Youe duty should be to kill,roast disect,clean the intestines,wash their bouse surroundings and cars for tips.This is the right place where you belong.Honestly f only you can release your phone to me I will surely send you back to your GOD FORSAKEN VILLAGE WHERE YOU RIGHTLY BELONG.JAUST TRY ME AND RELEASE YOUR PHONE number and you will see that there are some men you have not encountered before.
Idiot,it is never too late for you to add some values to your miserale life.Lagos state is is offering free secondary school education.You can still avail yourself this opportunity and go back to secondary school.If your fear is your age,my wife,whis a vice principal in one of the secondary schools in Ikeja can assist you.I can forget or even forgive you for your insults because I know that you don't what you are doing.Do not miss this opportunity.
God will surely forgive your parents because it is never their fault that you chose to be an animal and a reproach to them and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey abuse me now, if u be guy just say so and i will continue my quest. The letter was not ment for u and yet u asked me to give u more details, then why the insult again

[email protected]
Quote:
my brother, your writeup is very good oo thank you ! God Bless you and see you and your ajikO enirhS powerless
in the next 7 working weeks we shall know who all this will fall to, and if you know the meaning of this color panted on your writeup LET's SEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
4UCK YOU...AM SITTING ON THE MONEY ALREADY...HOPELESS IDIOT, I WISH I
COULD GET A HOLD WITH YOU...I WILL VISIT YOU IN THE DREAM. THEN I CAN
TELL YOU MY REAL NAME AND WHERE MY POWER(101) CAME FROM.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello man where do i know you from am from Ghana but why all this message have i done you something wrong?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WANT TO DIE YOUNG THAT IS WHY YOU WILL DIE IN POOR AND THAT IS WHAT I AM SEEING IT BE HAPPEN B4 ENDING OF THIS MONTH

U ARE A FULLLLLLL I WISH TO SEE U IN PERSON LET ME KILL U SINCE U WANT TO DIE BIG FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS GO BACK TO U,

EMEKA .U WILL DIE THIS WEEK, U WILL NEVER EVER SEE GOOD TINE IN UR LIFE
,U WILL SLEEP AND U WILL NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN,AND OTUTUNZU WILL KILL
U,AGBALAKA WILL KILL U THIS NITE

[email protected]
Quote:
May God have mercy on your frail soul......because you are too small....

You don't even know who is behind this mail u're reading. u are not
even afraid.

You're too frail for me. okay? small pikin.. go and meet your mom
b4 u die a fool

READ: maha Lakshmi Suresh warhi namastubyan

[email protected]
Quote:
boy me and and you no be mate. i am looking for a client while you are in the net abusing people. where exactly are u from and what kind of sense do you have? you dont know me while i dont know you. so stop mailing me. Me and youy no be level. u dey niger and i dey live for dubai so shoe get size. If you doubt what am telling you lets met on easter in lagos then u go confirm say i no be ur mate. For past 5 five years i never go internet and can never go down to such level.

So find useless people like u wey dem don swear for dey do that kind thing ok.

Foolish fool wey dey sleep for street.

I get house for festac and abuja.

if u like make i give u some numbers for festac make u call them and ask who be Graham for duabi ok. so stop messing up urself and waisting ur time in the net. Ashawo pikin.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am imagining how u will make ur money with this your stupid play.

How old are u by the way? Better try and improve on your english. Fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you need the follow ups.. just tell me direct make i send am give u.. na dey form mumu for me.. perhaps na mugu u really be self..

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you so much ,
all i could say is that may father remain sick like yaradua...the nature of the sickness of your papa remain unknown to every naija ....they fly him go saudi but dey will still return am still we no go fit detect your papa sickness
fare...well
sure oooooooooooooo
adiu
ina nilahi walira judi
fire born your papa for life to heaven

[email protected]
Quote:
I THROW JOB AND DIDN'T CURSE YOU BUT SINCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO WRITE THOSE WORDS LET THET ALL FOLLOW YOU BACK AS I RELEASE HOLY GUST PRAYER FIRE AGAIST YOU AND YOUR SHRINE NOW AS FOLLOWS;

YOU THE SENDER OF THIS MAIL RECEIVE IT BACK BY FIRE AND LET THE FIRE DISTROY YOU, DISTROY YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDRENS IF YOU WILL EVER HAVE ANY CHILDREN IN LIFE ALSO NOTHING GOOD WILL COME ACROSS YOU AGAIN IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WILL SCATTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, WATCH AS FROM TODAY YOU ARE CURSE FOREVER, EVERY MONEY YOU HAS TAKEN FROM MUGU WILL BE USELESS YOU WILL NEVER USE IT FOR ANY GOOD THING

IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ANY OF YOUR FAMILY AS THEY USE IT TO BUY SOMETHING AND EAT THEY WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY.

YOU ARE CURSE TODAY, YOUR BUSNESS IS ALSO CURSE FOR EVER, YOU WILL DIE FROM NOW TO 13 DAYS TIME, ALL THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE WILL PLACE FIRE OF DEATH AGAINST YOU,

JUST WATCH OUT AND SEE THE PROBLEMS YOU WILL BE FACEING FROM TODAY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW REJECTED IN THIS WORLD.

NOW I COVER THIS PRAYER CURSES BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST TO FOLLOW YOU WITHOUT GETTING FREE OUT THIS CURSES IN YOUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.

THE SATANIC STRONGHOLDS IN THIS HEAVENTIES WILL BEING TO DIVERT AND DISTROY ALL YOUR BLESSINGS FROM TODAY.

BE CURSE FOREVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT COME FROM THIS CURSE UPON YOU TODAY.

YOU ARE CURSE, YOUR CHILDRENS ARE CURSE ALSO AND YOU WILL LOOSE THEM BEFORE STEP ENDING IN JESUS NAME.

NEXT TIME DON'T CURSE ANY PERSON THAT DIDN'T CURSE.

GOD WILL ASSIGN HIS ANGLES TO DELIVERY ALL THIS CURSES TO YOU BECAUSE I DID NOT FIRST CURSED YOU WHEN I THROW JOB.

THEREFORE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHALL REMAIN ONTO THIS CURSES FOREVER IN JESUS NAME AND I COVER MYSELF WITH BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

[email protected]
Quote:
A MESSAGE FROM A VERY POOR MAN LIKE YOU ONLY MAKES YOU BECOME MORE
POORER WHILE THE RICH GET HIGHER BECAUSE A POOR MAN IS ALWAYS A WITCH
TO HIM SELF.

YOU WILL NEVER GROW BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR FROM YOUR INSIDE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
you ocultic man dey answer bishop, den you
go shrine. i stand by my words, poverty will never depart from you family
till the 20th generation and so shall it be in jesus name Amen
you are coused and no man can change, until you apologies, then i will
reverse the causes

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frank adams [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOUR WISH WILL GO BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.

Mrs Edith Coleman [email protected]
Quote:
Listing my friend the only thing i have to tell you is may Almighty God have Mercy un you and for your information this your chance but when you continue to call powerless god which cannot help you it wiil be very difficult for control your self,for your information i need your information to proceed next stape
God Bless you

Princewill madueke [email protected]
Quote:
DEAD MAN I laugh at you when you mension those little gods, i am more than those gods you mension little boy.
I want to let you know i am above human distruction if you can understand what i mean by that.
Call your family if there is any wise man in your kin, tell them that you have drawn a battle that is above you.
I am givening you one more week from today to think about what you have sent to one of my members.
If you fail to apologise to that, you will dance a music that is good for people like you .
Do you know that there is a power that Govern this planet.
I am the servant of Yehowsaw.

Rev Bako Martins [email protected]
Quote:
ACCORDING TO IGBO TRADITIONAL YOU ARE MY BROTHER, I DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING AND I CAN'T REMEMBER QUARELING WITH ANYBODY COS OF JOB, AM JUST A HUSTLER LIKE YOU.

BY THE WAY, WHERE DID I DO TO YOU? WHERE DID I A SAY SOMETHING WRONG TO YOU? IF YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN WHY WILL YOU BE CAUSING WHO YOU DON'T KNOW?

I AM A FREE BORN OF IMO STATE, A SON OF THE SOIL. FOR YOU TO SAY ALL THIS TO WHO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT MEANS YOUR HARD TIME HAS BEEN ADDED FOR 50YEARS IF YOU DON'T ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. I DON'T HAVE ANY JUJU RATHER I HAVE MY GOD WHO MADE ME WHAT I AM TODAY HE WILL FIGHT FOR ME.

AM A BORN CATHOLIC COS OF THIS YOUR EMAIL I WILL KNEEL DOWN FOR YOU ON FRIDAY DURING STATION OF THE CROSS AND YOU WILL SEE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON;T SAY WHO YOU ARE. MY GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU AND I DON'T THINK I KNOW YOU. IF I HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU WHY NOT TEL ME OPENLY THEN I WILL ASK FOR GIVENNESS INSTEAD OF SAYING BULLSHIT TO WHOM YOU DON'T KNOW. MY GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME AND HE HAS BEEN FLIGHT FOR ME ALL THROUGH THIS YEAR; MAY ALL THE RICHES OF YOUR FAMILY COMES TO ME IN JESUS NAME. AMEN..

MY GOD NO DEY SLEEP, I WISH YOU WELL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT ALL THE RICHES OF YOUR FAMILY WILL COMAE TO ME AND RICHES OF CHILDREN UNBORN IN YOUR FAMILY WILL COME TO ME MY OWN CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU STARED THIS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
NWA JESUS
from Imo state.

Quote:
hollygost fire you and your so call sharm
i send it back to in Jesus name. no weapon fashion against me shall prosper anything you or think shall come back to you in Jesus name amen. i decaly it by in name of jesus name amen

Quote:
LOOK AT THIS MUMU YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DATH IN 7 DAYS I WILL NOT EVEN WAIT FOR 10 MINUTES TO STRIKE YOU EWU HAUSA. I KNOW YOU ARE AMONG THE MEN DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY. YOU AN IGBO MAN SO LET ME START RUNNING. ALL THIS THINGS YOU SAID TO ME WILL ONLY TAKE 2DAYS TO HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY. MAY BE THAT IS HOW YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYING PEOPLES FAMILY KILLING PEOPLES FATHER COLLECTING THERE WEALTH BUT I PROMISE YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.

I CURSE GO AND DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN WHAT EVER RUBBISH YOU BELIEVE IN.
AND MAY I ASK YOU WHEN LAST DID YOU TRAVEL TO YOUR VILLAGE LAST

YOU WILL DIE IN LAGOS I KNOW

Mazem Hanan Al [email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE YOU ARE A GUYMAN AND TALKING ALL THIS KIND THING FOR YOUR FOLOW MAN NOBI SO OK, IF YOU SEE SUCH THING IN YOUR ID JUST INKNOWLAGE THE PEARSON NOT TO CURST THE PEARSON OK, ME TOO I AM FROM IGBO LAND, OBU NWANNEGI KAMBU INUGO, WAYTOOO OBI INUGO

Colleth Emmedy [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR JUJU HAVE NO POWRE ON ME
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS ABOVE YOU AND YOUR MENTIONED JUJU, THEY HAS NO POWER IN THE FACE OF GOD. TRY AND SEE WHAT HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL DO YOU.
FUCK YOU WITH YOUR JUJU, YOU NO DE FEAR ME? (OSISI ATURUATU) KA INA EPKERE. ONYE ARA.
BLOOD OF JESUS IS HIGHER.

Kofi Nana Owusu [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A REALLY MAGA, BACK TO SENDER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FAMLIY,

fedex. courier company [email protected]
Quote:
anumanu fuck u and fuck of

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER X 100 TIMES

Rosemary Campbell [email protected]
Quote:
TRY TO REPENT FROM YOUR SINS DIS IGBO MAN..........
COOL DOWN, I BE IGBO PERSON LIKE YOU SELF..AND NA THE SAME HUSSLE WE DEY HUSSLE TO SURVIVE SO NO DEY TALK ALL THAT ONE WEY YOU DEY TALK.

NOTHING GO KILL ME NOT EVEN YOUR JUJU SELF OK..I GET PERSON WEY PASS YOU WEY BE BABA GOD AND NA HIM CREATE ME AND YOU WEY DEY TALK SO.OR NA YOU CREATE YOUR SELF. MAKE YOU TELL ME NA.

HUSSLE YOUR HUSSLE AND LEAVE ME MAKE I FIND MY OWN MR MAN....

9IJA 4 LIFE..............

Steven Brown [email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

achim friedrich [email protected]
Quote:
Idiot !!!

Christiana Kones [email protected]
Quote:
fool kettle that calls pot black. You will have the duplicate of all that you have said in your life. Mgbada

debora smith [email protected]
Quote:
u be mumu go learn good workkkkkkkkkkk

Mrs Alice Benson [email protected]
Quote:
hello foolish king and fake juju man, u are so stupid and the ogun will kill all your family u foolish bastard.

Ms. Rosemary Norman [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

ONYE ARA,IKPU GA ATAH NNE GI AKI,YOU WILL REMAIN POOR AND STUPID THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE,UK LOTTERY NNE-GI HEADQUARTER AND VOU WILL NOT REST UNLESS YOU REPLY THAT MY MASSAGE AND PAY ME THE AMOUNT I EXPECT FROM YOU.

(RED DAVIL)

Money Gram [email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HA !!!
KING OF KING, SPIRITUAL FATHER,FATHER.,FATHER.

LIFE IS ALL THE SAME, UK LOTTRY MAN HEADQUARTERS, I HOPE YOU SEE HOW IGBO GUYS HAVE DIEING OVER THERE, SO WATCH YOUR DEATH

Ms Mary Nadege [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FINISH MAN AN IDIOT NO COMPERISON. YOU ARE AN ART CAST, OSU. IF YOU TALK OF JUJU THAT IS SMALL BECAUSE HIM THAT IS IN ME IS 100 THRILLION TIMES THAN HIM THAT IS IN THE WORLD.
I DONT THINK EVEN YOUR VILLAGE AS WHOLE CAN DO ME ANY THING BECAUSE I AM FIRE, AND THE PEOPLE AT MY BACK IS MORE THAN YOUR STATE NOT EVEN A CHAFF LIKE YOU.
I AM FROM EZIKE OBA AND WEDONT KILL SOMEBODY WITH PICTURE BUT BY AIR. FUCK YOU WITH YOUR FUCKING LOTTERY LOTTO BUSINESS. YOU A POR MAN AND EVERY OF THE CAUSES YOU LAID IS ON YOUR HEAD.
DONT ALLOYED ME OR ELSE I WILL SEND YOU DEATH AS YOU NEED TO DEI.
YOUR GENERATION SHALL NEVER GROW OLD.
IDIOT

Miss Liana Johnson [email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER NA WAITING BI THIS

DR.MIKE SANKOH [email protected]
Quote:
Short up your mouth you Satan, Jesus Christ is the life, so if you come to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ, you will find life, eternal life. Satan doesn’t rule the earth! May God Have mercy on you for the sake of Jesus Christ, The Lord Jesus Christ have already paid the price of dead for me?

Christ's good is always greater than evil. Life is stronger than death, as proven by Christ's resurrection. Jesus holds the keys of death and hell.
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
His rule is one of being seated right now, and sitting there watching all things become His footstool as the reverberations from the cross ripple through time and bring down every enemy below Him. Essentially He is seated right now over it all. Practically, all things are gradually coming beneath Him.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Go in peace. Serve the Lord!

james ginika [email protected]
Quote:
Come,O boy,stop all this useless boasting of yours,You are talking to a different person from Aguleri in Anambra East Local Govt.If you are strong,Just keep it for yourself and stop boasting.Bear in mind that Dog that bikes seems not to be poisonous. Idea
Enough of all this boasting ok!!!!!!.

Guess he changed his mind...

james ginika [email protected]
Quote:
u are dead man on less u did not enter car any time u enter any moving object u consider urself dead by OTUTUNZU AGULERI.so pray for ur dead now mr man.

vermel kelly [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU ALREADY A DEAD MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER,YPU NO GET WORK,SEE YOUR STUPIDITY FOOOOL LIKE YOU. EEEDIOT.

Ben Williams [email protected]
Quote:
NA UNA TIME TO FACE DEATH NOW THE ORACLE IS VERY SERIOUSLY. HE NEEDS U & UR FAMILY

pmchambers . [email protected]
Quote:
Oboshi Shrine will kill you this week

Adams Sheringham [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER......IM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. ALL YOUR CURSES BACK TO YOU WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE.

Quote:
PREPARE 4 OGBONI CONFRATANTITY WE ARE AFTER U & UR FAMILY BY 2 MOROW

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. I WISH YOU TEN TIMES OF THOSE STUPID WORDS WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

TAKE MY ADVICE AND DON'T ACT LIKE A GOAT

JACKSON BROWN

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I GET THIS STUPID MAILS FROM YOU AGAIN I WILL BLOCK YOUR BOX, IF YOU SAID IT’S NOT EASY TRY AND WRITE ME AGAIN.

EWU

Ikee Randy [email protected]
Quote:
IGBO MAN U ARE NOT MY GOD YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY THAT IS WHY I WRITE YOU TO WRITE YOUR LAST WILL ON EARTH AND TO YOUR FAMILY I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM A DELTA MAN FROM ISOKO, YOU HAVE TRY ME YOU WILL SEE YOU ARE GUY MAN AND YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY RETUAL MAN IGBO MAN, GO AND BUY YOU COFFIN AND SEND YOUR WILL TO YOUR FAMILY NOW BECAUSE TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH BYE ANUMANU BI NE MORFA, YOU ARE A FOSTRUATE GUY MANGO REST IN HEEL
Very Happy

WESTERN UNION GHANA [email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Melinda Cojuangco [email protected]
Quote:
the living God will struck you, your family, your shrine, your juju members to death before the sun rise

IDIOT U THINK SAY IF U USE RED INK I WILL FEAR U? OTU NNE GI THERE "IDIOT" we don pass that your stage

[email protected]
Quote:
NA JUJU GO KILL YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN...............OOOOOOOO

Quote:
your father there, any thing u think will come back to you in Jesus name pore man like you.

fedex delivery01 [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND INTO MILLION TIMES

justinwoodgate2 [email protected]
Quote:
your papa your mama just but i Coffey for your burial tomorrow you will never see what you.

Frank Daniels [email protected]
Quote:
JUJU MASTER OGBONI

then
Quote:
JUJU MASTER OGBONI CHAIRMAN

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
make god punish your generation your papa and your mama go died in
three days from now bastard ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON ALREADY MAKE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU DON'T HAVE WORK TO DO AND IF YOU APOLOGIZE I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOOL

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HUNGRY BOY AND I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY FOOL BECAUSE AM BIG BOY TOO MUCH MONEY BOY MAKE GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
I know you stupid trap, that was why i decided to ask you for information. but what is making me surprise is why must a guy man like you continue insulting your fellow guy men while no body is doing this job to the detriment of his fellow guy man?

It means you are stupid or crazy

You big boss

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID I THOUGHT YOU ARE HUMAN BEEN. HOW MUCH IS HUMMER AND THAT IS YOUR HIGHEST INVESTMENT.

YOU ARE A VERY GIB MUGU SORRY FOR YOU USELESS LIFE. WHO DO THINK I AM?????? MUMU MUMU HUMMER

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty will never depart from your family till the 20th generations
leprosy will consume your wife and your first son will die at the age of 25
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO LAGOS. YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR AND GO TO HELL FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Guy,

I received your mail with good condition,but i just want to inform
you that your talking seems that you have not eat much money from this
game as you said to your previos mail.never you act as mugu.your family as a
i may say don,t have good buildings so your in lagos making a hell mouth.
i know you very well but i just want to understand the kind of man your are.
don,t try your life.your mum don,t is fool for ever for living your fathers house
and went with another different man.

[email protected]
Quote:
Man your dirty father who died in hunger and your mother who has disowned you for life
is a dump fool and sheet for life.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLODO OF DE 1ST ORDER. I GIVE 24 HRS TO APOLOGISE OR ELSE I WILL PLACE OGBONGE COURSE FOR HEAD AND UR NEXT GENERATION................ ATOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U dey fuck with NBM ABI?I GO FUCk U UP ........

man come make i bless u with real money.......Come make i do u some tots of Hennessey VSOP........U nor were dey pain u my guy....AND u nor know how to talk.....If i catch you face to face en i go feed u to my DOGS.....you cocksucker.........just eat shit and ruboost

tested and trusted

WE GLOBAL

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stupid Fellow bastard. i dont care whom you are dont eva in ur life mail me unless awon family ee makuu olohun. olosi eda. aladaje wa kuu niiii. oleeeeeeeeeeee. bastard thief. Fuck your family.

Didnt include email on this dont want this guy finding me...I sent him another wave of insults.... Best email I have ever gotten. Love it. Especially bastard thief part. Hopefully I will get more soon. Very Happy

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jawab Abdulahi [email protected]
Quote:
ur mother idiot ,animal bastard thief 419 like u

Quote:
God will fire you and ur family, maga like you i will come back to festac lag so soon i will call you and show you my self and if you fock up i will us bottle skata all your body. Bastard

Quote:
we are sending spiritual strock to your mother 2 nite, prepare for us

Quote:
2NITE NA TONITE

Quote:
SEE HW UR DADDY DIE MISREABLY D SAME DEATH IS COMING TO U AND UR FAMILY, HAVE U ASK URSELF THE CAUSE OF THE LEAKING POCKET. THAT MONI DAT U MADE, WAT DID U USE IT 4. JUST BEAR IT IN MIND DAT UR LIFE IS USELESS. SEE HW DAT UR SISTER IS MESSING HER SELF ARROUND AND U ARE NOT ASHAME OF UR USELESS SISTER.
LOOK I HAVE SET UR ASHAWO GIRL FREND 2 POISON U WIT HIV. U WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH DS YEAR.

Quote:
UR DEAD FATHER IS CRY FOR USELESS LIFE, JUST GO AND LOOK FOR A GOOD JOB SO THAT UR MOTHER WILL SMILE A LITTLE BEFORE UR DEATH. GREEDY MAN, DAT UR GUY KNOWS U VRY, I AM ADVICING THEM NOT TO POISION YOU BCOS U ARE DEAD ALREADY.

Rev Bako Martins [email protected]
Quote:
same to you God of vengeance will FLIGHT for ME

Money Gram [email protected]
Quote:
EZII, EWU FUCK UR MOTHER AND FATHER, IF YOU TRY THESE ANY MORE

Jack Tom Ezebe [email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
DON'T BE STUPID, IDOIT, I CAN SEE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO
HOPELESS MAN

Captain William Perrich [email protected]
Quote:
UR JUJU GO KILL YOU B4 YOU ARE KILLED. INFACT YOU DON ALREADY DIE BEFORE YOU ARE DEAD.
JUST COUNT THREE DAYS FROM NOW,YOU ARE ALREADY A WORKING CORPS.

Vincent Cole [email protected]
Quote:
Please what have I done wrong to you??

Joseph Asare [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA...... GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION.. U WILL NEVER EVER SEE PROSPERITY IN YOUR LIFE.. BASTARD *DELETED*..

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE BIG BOY WEN U NOR FIT IMAGINE
I DON PASS U I DON PASS U....................I GO USE MY MONEY FUCK UR GIRLFRIEND WELL......MAKE GUYS GO ALSO FUCK HER

[email protected]
Quote:
Got no time for fooool like you, idiot, i am not living in Nigeria, i stay in Uk, sending nigeria format. okay fool, i could send you some pounds tool.

Your father hasn't bought hummer and will never buy one, you have no home training, you are a gutter domed guy, that is why you talk to someone mother or father, i have one and they are still alive, enjoying what good i have for them. okay

I will never cause yours and will even pray for you to acquire your dream since hummer is your problem.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u and fuck ur gospel u are a criminal also u are telling some one that he wase criminal God will let become very poor as you dont expect in ur life anumanu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U AND UR SO CALLED CAFE BOIS WEY BE SAY NA 100,000 IN 3MONTHS U DE COLLECT!!

YOUR PAPA!!!! COMOT THERE YOU BASTARD NA SO YOU GO DE SWEAR FOR YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PEOPLE FOR CAFE ME NO BE YOUR LEVEL..ASS HOLE! UR NAME EVEN DE ONTOP MY LEADS LIST GOD FORBID BAD THIN.. U TALK SAY NA CAFE U DE ABII.. U BETTER COME SOUTHY COME SEE UR MATE'S ON MACHINES.. NA NIJA U EVEN DE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... OLOSHIII... NA MOTORCYCLE 4 DAT UR COUNTRY GO KILL YOU AND UR PPLE FOR CAFE..

[email protected]
Quote:
AFTER I DRINK YUR SOUL AND MADE MEAT OF U AN UR FAMLTHEN U WILLKNOW WHO THE REAL DON IS ASHAWO PIKIN WHEN ARMROBBER BORN

[email protected]
Quote:
Ewu can Beer. Okija sgrine no get anything to do with this, na U go DIE there, cause na U want to involve urself with wetin no concern U nor ur papa.
419 and Wayo Bishop wey dey swear and called Juju name.
Make Devil and his ancestors baptize U and Ur generations.
U dey crase 4 ur stupid head. Make Dog and cats eat U and ur generations, wetin concern U and me, if U know say U be Niger, WHY den not mind Ur stupid business of sufferings dan having urself cursed.
Bad luck black monkey.
Ewu can Beer.
Stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITRATE DESCENDANT OF ILLITRATES.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DAY MAD FOR YOUR HEAD
TUNDER GO FIRER YOUR YANCH

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND LEARN ENGLISH FIRST. UR CURSES WILL ONLY WORK WHEN YOU GIVE IT OUT IN GOOD ENGLISH. DID YOU GO TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL? MONKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WHAT IS THE NEED OF SENDING ALL THIS MAILS TO ME DID I INSULT U FOR ONES DO U KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING TO TO WHY CURSING ME AND MY FAMILY FOR DOING U NOTHING I DONT WANT TO HOT YOU BE CAREFULL OF THAT OKIJA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS MY TOWN GOD IS MY WITNESS SO U BETTER MIND YOUR SELF I HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY B4 U KNOW WHAT IS GUY WHAT DO U MEAN BY U HAVE CURSE ME 4 WHAT DID U KNOW ME MIND YOU OR U WILL NOT WAKE IF U SLEEP 2NIT

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben Williams continues to reply. Send him an email to cheer him up before he goes off to Thailand. Razz

[email protected]

Quote:
U RE A BASTARD IDIOT IS DAT WHY UR HEAD IS SWELLING, HW MANY HOUSE DID U HAVE IN OVERS?
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE U WORKED OUT MONI FOR STIPUD BLACK MONY. I PROMISE U DEATH THIS YEAR AND MONKEY GO FULK UR ASHAWO MAMA

Quote:
GUY NA NEXT WEEK I DEY GO BACK TO MY HOUSE AT THAILAND, i AM NOT A PROUD TYPE LIKE U. EVEN 2MORROW A DEY GO WU TO PULL MONI. I NO BE LIKE U WERE NO FIT WORK OUT MONI.

Quote:
DON'T WORRY I GO CALL U FROM THAILAND AS SOON AS I GET THERE, I AM NOT A BARSTARD LIKE YOU. LAST NITE I HAVE SENT PORVERTY INTO UR LIFE. B4 U SEE $200 U WILL SUFFER VERY WELL. THIS YEAR SHALL BE A YEAR OF FAILURE TO U AND UR FAMILY. BARSTARD SON (OSU)

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST FUCK UR MAMA FINISH AND I TELL AM SAY MAKE E BRING U COME I WAN FUCK UR YANCH AND EYE TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you,call me on the phone if you got a nerve .. you cant even type well ..which school u go self?

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR ANIMAL LIKE YOUR PAPA.. YOU GET MONI ? COME MAKE WE GO SHOW
OURSELF FOR PLANET ONE... U FIT SPEND MONI ? MUMU... I DEY NIGERIA BUT
I KNOW SAY YOU NO GET 1 NAIRA COMPARE TO ME ... MUMU MUGU LIKE YOUR
PAPA AND YOUR FAMILY.... EVEN TELL ME WHERE YOU DEY NOW, I GO SEND
PPLE WEY GO PURSUE U COME BACK TO NIGERIA.. MAKE I SHOW YOU LEVEL...
MUMU LIKE YOU... I DEY USE MY MAGA FOR EQUITY... 200K usd ... I DEY DO
AM BY MYSELF AND ONLY 30% I DEY LOSE TO PPLE WEY DEY USE THEIR ACCOUNT
COLLECT AM FOR ME..... U DEY TALK TO PERSON YOU NO KNOW... FOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey form mayee??
Shey u bi mumu???

[email protected]
Quote:
U bi proper O L O D O, as u talk am na so e go happen 4 ur head
bcos I dey covered already, as a man thinketh so it is for him prov 18:
Hey, nor vex I jus collect money now now now after I read ur last
email.... U get gud prayers 4 mouth.....
If u know say bi man call dat # wey dey 4 dat 4mat and see d tin wey
go hapen 2 u 4 ever..... Try am.... u tink say na every tin person see him
go yarn.... call dat # now

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why u de fuk up u non know as nija bi abeg if you get tool make u let me know....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING FOR EVER AND OKIJA SHAINE WILL KILL EVERY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AND MUGU.

ORU GO FIND WETING YOU GO WORK BECAUSE AGE WILL STUCK YOU DOWN

GOD PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, EVIL MAN ALL YOU THINK FOR ME WILL RETURN BACK TO U IN 100 FOLDS FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
guy , why are you sending me all this .this is too bad..what have i done to deserve this from you?

[email protected]
Quote:
LET CONFIRM YOUR WORD AND SEE WHO WILL BE DISGRACED I THANK GOD YOU ARE WORKING WITH EFCC AND SOON MAKE TODAY SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO COURSE ME, YOU MUST BE COURSED UNLESS YOU BEG ME.

MARK TODAYS DATE AND SEE WHO WILL BE PUT TO SHAME

GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHA.... you dey fear bros wetin be the level way make you tink say the said way u dey them no fit move you..?
bros you for no write me like this....if to say you know abi...but try just cool down cos if you no do you go see unexpected go happen for where you dey now okay.Bros as you take talk say you be GEE right but you no suppose to dey reply me the way you do...haha...TOO MUCH MONI..GANG STAR you dey make me won dey remember wetin dey on da dety water.Showm@n just try make thing happen they way GEE go like okay b4 u get ur self for siht way you no go like okay.

BigPhilMcKracken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SMELLY WHITE DONKEY, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE PHOTO WITH YOU FUCKING YOUR MOTHER FROM BEHIND. I PAY POOR WHITE FOOLS OVER £2,000 FOR THIS SWEET SENSUAL ACTION.
IF YOU AGREE, KINDLY FUCK YOUR MOTHER RIGHT AWAY AND YOU WILL BE SMILING TO THE BANK WITHOUT DELAY
ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you dey learn job big fool leave street.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nice response from you, but keep your back clean, watch it as weell and remember where u are coming from 'cause the finger you use in poing sends back four accusing ones to u.

You are a half baked igbo man if at all u are one. Check your spelling of igbo from ibo u used.
Do the right thing this year if u want to crusade otherwise, sorry for impending doom.

[email protected]
Quote:
not like that guy, its much na..u dont insult me that way, we all are on the street if I had know ur there I would have deleted ur ID before sending it out...so reason with me and stop such abuse on ur fellow broda...too bad....bless you anyway

Oh, they blessed me anyway, how nice! Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO'S THIS IDIOT THAT DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL? THEY MUST HAVE BROUGHT YOU FROM VILLAGE...BUMMER

and more from the same person:

Quote:
Too bad you don't even know what bummer is all about! I have said so. You have not been to school at all

[email protected]
Quote:
i no say na all this enugu boys u bi bcs our peoples no dey behave like dat bye .

u idiotic moronic .mkpeeeeeeeeeeeeee like u ezi.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey there i dey drive two cars hunder baby boy with renge rover but you dey couse me because am a big boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Phil McKracken
We do not have any word to respond to you go on with your life for in day of your problem shall man visit you with a respond like this ...

God bless you and get out the life of dumbass from you ...

GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Whoa, easy on the UUUUU's!

more from favour samuel:

Quote:
WE ARE SAYING GOD BLESS YOU MR Phil McKracken OKE
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa and mama don die
you go still die too and your entire family will bee wap out

you go see denger wahalada

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD FORGIVE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING

No need, i know exactly what i am doing!

[email protected]
Quote:
you mama toto way no good again waitin make ur papa go marry anoda woman

no be your sister toto men de enter like say tomorrow no de

mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
nne nneooooooooooooooooooo afo ga mabgu nne your mama na cafe fool
you fit get money
for

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Phil
Thanks for your kind email to me hope that out of ignorance will become a poor man
Please try and be wise and make cool money out of this
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
u are the first Aids victim, go for test and you will confirm it.

and more from j.walter:

Quote:
just go for test u will confirm it, as i have called my God and pronounce it to you, so shall it be. if you are scammed, does that mean i am a spammer?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND FAMILY NO GO DIE WELL!!!!!!!! FUCK U BITCH!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
na there make your mama die put ok we i dey count money here iya baba iya eeeeeeee ewu

more from Paul Morgan:

Quote:
your mama tototo they smell and he don roten na magut they commot for there ewu ur baba prick wey be like john robber why he dey pain ur mama now

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your papa junior brother fuck your mama and she born you but your papa no get idea, that is why your life is like this.

[email protected]
Quote:
ARA GBA BGE GI. NO BE FOR UNDER BRIDGE UR MAMA BORN YOU. UR MAMA THAT MAD WOMAN WE DE STAY FOR OSHODI BEFORE HMMMMMMMMMM.....GOD IS THAT MAD WOMAN PIKIN FIT GROW UP LIKE THIS. THATS WHY THEY SAY, ANY BODY WEY BORN PIKIN MAKE I NO THROW AM AWAY...IF NO BE THAT TAXI MAN WEY CARRY YOU THAT TIME GO TRAIN YOU WHO KNOW SAY YOU FIT BE LIKE THIS.
ABEG MAKE YOU THANK THAT TAXI MA WELL WELL.
YOU STILL BE FOOL.
BUT HOW YOUR MAMA NOW? HOW HER BODY? I HOPE THEM TREATAM FOR THAT BABA LAWO WEY THEM CARRYAM GO...HAAAA....OMA SE O......

also from David Green:

Quote:
Reserve it for you sick mad mama.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Very simple but effective! I like it! Wink

[email protected]

Quote:
write good english my friend

and

Quote:
Hungry Pickin Heita tottis

and

Quote:
Guy look for money and education where did you grow in ajegunle,try and mind your business bush boy

and

Quote:
do you think growing up in london is the ultimate
I have money and educations,have two guest house in south africa worth 2million rands
so my guy dont be stupid mind ure business

and

Quote:
guy go your way please stop disturbing me will send my Efcc friends to investigate you there in nigeria if doubt me

[email protected]
Quote:
BUT WHY ARE INSULTING IN THIS WAY MY BROTHER.
I NEED APOLOGY FROM YOU,NOW!

He is still waiting for his apology!

[email protected]
Quote:
you can remain talking like monkey you will die invain.
that is all i have for you.
idiot all your decendant will all die invain because of your sin.
go and fuck off and back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
maga like you na your mama u dey fuck everyday basterd pore man i get to cars you dey nigerian dey fork aroud hopless man.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool ur mamma toto f

[email protected]
Quote:
Go tell that to ur generations and more to come.Ur mamas anus is big like the atlantic ocean. FUCK U MAMAS ANUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are more than stupid that does not know where he stat from,you that is sending scam letters about western union payment,do u have bank,thief,oleh,oshi.idiot like you,so you know about sin when you are cursing human being like,see what you are mentioning with your mouth,u are a complete sit warmer in any religion u are,is better you repent otherwise,u will see fire on ur head
stupid like,get out of my mail list and make sure u don`t reply because i can not read your mail.

[email protected]
Quote:
Any where you like hide i will set my guys in Nigerian to get you, i have distribute your email contacts and information all over Nigeria very soon i will meet you one on one.

[email protected]
Quote:
my dear this your write up shows how your level of inteligents is. i advice you to change or you remain a fool forever

[email protected]
Quote:
Must u talk like fools, wetin dey do u self, cant u see an email and get
your brown eyes off, men I really dey so disappointed in u man ……………U’re
not a true born 9ja guy you’re just a freaking asshole broad……….. No vex
ooo but I no say u no get reach 100k for ur account……………Bastard monkey
legit self u no dey not to talk of money you get………..Buzz off fool….Try to
be wise wen u see such mail you will just ignore……..ahahahahahah………….POOR
BOIIIIIIIIII……….

[email protected]
Quote:
go and tell it to ur granfather to produce the money and the cars he left for u b4 his foolish death where he will go and be the house boy of the devil cos he has no brain to come and die in this world without any good thing for u.na devil go use the spade spoon take fix ur mama anus weh don scatter from the banging weh she suffer in the hands of all animal on earth.

[email protected]
Quote:
all this message is for your self children and family, ur wife look into her pucy, u will find the tin of milk, i fix in there, that is why the pussy is big.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A tin of milk?

[email protected]
Quote:
i knw say una don bank rupt cos una b maga wey don py b4.rest in peace, die!

and

Quote:
idiot, osu

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a very stupid IDIOT.FUCK YOUR GENERATION

so keep fucking all the dogs on your *DELETED*.

street untill local government officials catch your papa..ooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
WRONG GRAMMER WRITING

Love the irony of this insult!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you bitch

and

Quote:
your mom bitch !

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Bastard,

You are the biggest fool and idiot i have ever met. I must let you
know that , you and your entire family will soon be wiped out by
terrorist attack and you all we never survive it. You pain in the ass

I've been baiting this guy for ages but got bored and just wanted to drop him via insult, hence the "pain in the ass" bit at the end of reply!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject title: SON OF DOG. GO TO HELL.
YOUR FATHER DIED AS A CHURCH RAT YOU WILL DIE LIKE A FOOL BE WARNED OR I WILL SENT MY PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH YOU IN LONDON OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE ALL THESE THINGS,YOU MUST AN IMBECILE

and

Quote:
STILL AN IMBECILE

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU

No problem. This guy must be a total fool, misspelled courier, immediately and company in the subject line!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a compound fool.your mama na ashwo for Oshodi shameless poor FOOL.

and

Quote:
FUCK YOU BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AND LEARN YOUR ENGLISH WELL LOCAL MUGU

and

Quote:
SHUT UP YOU BASTARD.YOU LIVE IN WHICH LONDON CRIMINAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR GRAND MAMA AND YOUR MAMA TOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICK MY ASH HOLE YOU ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject Line: MAY YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN PERISH IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AS I AWAIT TO HEAR THE OBITIUARY ANNOUNCMENT OF YOU AND YOU DECENDANT BOTH TO COME AND THE EXITING ONE YOU FOUL(LAKWA NNE GI NA UMUNAGI UMUWAYI)THE HIGHEST MUGU AND FOOL OF THE PRESENT GENERATION.OKOKO KILL YOU AS YOUR GENERATION WILL SOON END UP IN THE PRISON AND BEAR BASTARD CHILDREN WITH THE ASSHOLES THAT LIVE IN THE PRISON AS THEY TIE AND WIDEN THERE FCKEN PUSSY.(EWU HUASA_NBGEEEE.

and

Quote:
ASSHOLE

BITCH

MUGU

NBGADA

COOKSUCKER

FOOL OF THE PRSENT GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR WHOLE GENERATION YOU RACHELD STRANDED IDIOT, TALKING TO A MILLIONIER WITHOUT RESPECT, YOU GOT NOTHIN YOU ARE A VERY POR HUNGRY IDIOT, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TANGIBLE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOT TIME TO SHOUT LIKE A COWARD.

DON4T YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR KINGS, YOU ARE A POOR HUNGRY SMELLING IDIOT AND WILL REMAIN POOR FOR EVER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IS COURSED FROM TODAY AND YOU ALL WILL REMAIN IN DARKNESS THROUGHT YOUR LIFE TIME.

I AM ESPECTING TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL SISTERS OF YOURS INCLUDING YOUR OWN WIFE ONE AFTER ANOTHER I WILL SOON FUCK THEM THROUGH THEIR DIRTY SMELLING ASS SO THAT I WILL INFECT THEM WITH GHONO AND HIV JUST AS YOU WISH.

AS I HAVE PROGRAMMED SO SHALL IT BE FOREVER.

YOU SAY ANEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a new favourite reply! Wonder what language they used to program it, PASCAL? Visual Basic?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD, LOOK LET ME TELL YOU I GET MONEY PASS YOUR MAMA AND NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR MAMA AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION...

i AM 27 YEARS AND AM USING INFINITY QX45 , I AM SURE SAY UR PAPA AT MY AGE NEVER DRIVE CAR, AND EVEN BEFORE HIM DIE WHICH I SURE SAY UR FATHER DON DIE, HIM NOR GET EVEN BICYCLE NOT EVEN A TUBE....

YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION GO DIE FOR PLANE CRASH, THAT YOU WILL DIE PREMATURE, EVEN THAT UR MAMA TOTO THANK GOD SAY NA YOUR FUCK MY MOTHER TOTO, BUT E TOO PAIN ME SAY NA MAD MAN NA HIM FUCK UR MOTHER ASS, AND NA GAY GO FUCK UR YASH, YOU POOR MAN THAT CAN NEVER GET RICH.....

MAKE I NOR CAUSE YOU BEFORE I KNOW SAY YOUR MAMA, PAPA EVEN UR FAMILY NEVER EAT SINCE MORNING, MAKE I TRY GET YOU POOR BOY ACID MAKE U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND DIE AND NA MASS BURIAL DEM GO TAKE BERRY ALL UR GENERATION.. YOU ARE A COW AND EVEN THE HIGHEST HE GOAT ON THIS PLANET EARTH....

AS YOU READ MAY ALL THE SUFFERING IN YOUR NEVER NEVER STOP, MAY THAT POVERTY REMAIN AND ALWAYS DWELL IN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
now gee he don dey get out of hand now he be like say you get wetin dey back you abi..? Gee i go try repeat my self stop all this mail way you dey send me okay...cos wetin you believe he no fit happen fit happen ooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you fit swear for your fellow job man like this na him be say you dey pray for your own down fall. Even if you don make the whole world u suppose pray for those wey still dey hustle to make am. all i have to say to you is BACK TO SENDER, ANYTHING YOU HAVE TYPED HERE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION. Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MOMSI PUSSY DEY SO,

AJEGUNLE PIKIN LIK U. FOOOLLLLL FOEVERRRRRR. IDIOT STROKE BASTARD ASHAWO. U DON FRUSTRATE FO LAGOS. UR CLASS DEM DEY ABROAD.
U DEY FO UNDER UR MOMSI TOTO DEY BEGIN DEY SHAYOYOY SAY NA U SABBI. I PRAY UR MOMSI LIVE LONG MAKE I DEY FULK DEY TOTO FOEVERRRRRR.AJEGUNLE PIKIN LIK U?, I DEY CARRY U DEY GO NOW FO MY INDIAN LADY PLACE. U DON DIE FINISH. I GO FISRT CHARM UR MOMSI TOTO AD UR SISTER. SO THAT AM FULK WELWEL. U NOY GO FIT GET BETTER THING FO UR LIFE. NA AWAITING TRIAL DEY WAIT FO U. IDIOT STROKE BASTARD ASHAWO AJEGUNLE PIKIN.

UR MOMSI TOTO SWEET WELWEL.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the bigest foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i have ever met on net mumu poor full u say u be guy man u come dey yan nonsense u get luck say i no see u mugu 30

[email protected]
Quote:
REAL MEN DONT TALK LIKE U, u for ask me to giv u small job make u do take dey survive, u say none of my mugu go pay i just send my boy to go collect matcn now glory be to god all mighty, secondly u know where okija dey? u for no talk go that side becase u want kill ur self because am from there u just dey rush dey call okija, any way i can see u re very angry or maybe a small boy in one of this cafe in lagos or maybe maye no dey pay u again full drop dead ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
If you fit swear for your fellow job man like this na him be say you dey pray for your own down fall. Even if you don make the whole world u suppose pray for those wey still dey hustle to make am. all i have to say to you is BACK TO SENDER, ANYTHING YOU HAVE TYPED HERE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION. Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
may God have marcy on you my dear i know is hardship is making you to cry pls tell me ur problem i will help u so much i believe i have not done any thing wrong to any body even u *DELETED* but God will help u that is my prayers to all i really don't know what i did to mugu man like u ?

[email protected]
Quote:
even me i have alredy do so to you u can never smell any mugu money in ur life again if u have bean smeeling it before it have stop in ur life for rever u will see no mugu will give u money in ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you don fuck up.....okija don die now as e be so i don take you go
Amurri shrine where dey go dey kill you guy u better beg me
oooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama gooooo dieee your senior broda go use for okija shrine do money
for what you send to me will surely back to you
mugu
mugu
idiot boi small rat that is whil you fork ur mama your mama swear for you that is why you are suffery today
bush boi
you go die as i said for the first time.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MAN U THINK SAY YOU BI SHARP MAN I GO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND SAY EVEN DO MY MUM COME FROM NIGERIA AND MY DAD NA INDIA I GO MAKE U NO SAY NON BI EVER BODY DAM DAY TALK TO ANY HOW...

1;I GO TALK YOUR NAME TO UMUBODO SHRINE(MY FATHER SHRINE INDIA )I GO FORSTRATE UR LIFE FOR THIS WORD

2 AFTER ALL NAN THIS INDIA SNAKE GO KILL U BUT I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TO SAY ALL I NO BI SAY YOU GO SEE SOMTHING FOR UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOU READY OOOO,YOUR DEATH TIME HAS COME YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT BCOS U DON USE UR HEAD OPEN THE LAND OF DEATH DOOR.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben Williams is still around! [email protected]

Quote:
ADOFI WILL CLEAR U AND YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR 2010, I PROMISE U.

[email protected]

Quote:
WHY DOES UR MOTHER TAKE AMU UP HER ASS (Which is only fair, since I asked him why did his father do this very same thing)
YOUR FATHER GO TO HALL AM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU BECOME SOMTHING GOOD IN LIFE YOU ARE THERE TALKING OUT OF SANCE

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU YOU ARE NO BODY JUST A JUNKER ON THE STREET

[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO DEAR
YOU SEND ME A MASSAGE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHOT HAVE DON TO TELL ME LET ME PLEASE MY NAME IS ALIYU MOHAMMED A STUDENT OF KEBBI STATE WHO HAVE DON TO YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
Read: uk lotto idiot Igbo BIG FOOL.
Every cause return back to your family

[email protected]

Quote:
see wetin maga write come 4 him papa

Elvis Sgt. Bob [email protected]

Quote:
FOOLS WILL NEVER FINISH FROM NIJA, WHEN EVER THAT UR COUNTRY DONT HAVE FOOLS LIKE U THEN I WILL JOIN THOSE THAT BELIEVE THATCOUNTRY WILL BE GOOD IN THE FUTURE, JUST TAKE TIME LOOK AT URSELF IN A MIRROW AND SEE WHO U ARE.

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY I DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE TRYING TO SAY ALL THE SAME JUST HV IT BACK AND I HV NOT DONE ANY THING TO U PLEASE FOR MORE DETAILS JUST GV ME UR YAHOO SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT BUSINESS I WIL MAKE IT UPTO U

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER YACH FUCK YOPUR MOTHER ASS

[email protected]

Quote:
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAVE DONE WRONG TO DESERVE ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

jbordes1930 hotmail

Quote:
Don't you think u're insane in one way or the other ? how can u just bang into my id and send me trash like this? The next time i receive s.thing like this from you, i'll make sure your internet network supplier locks your email account you truant and lifeless idiot.
Till i read from u again.

[email protected]

Quote:
USELESS BEAST, 419 NO BE WORK, GO GET JOB SOMEWHERE TO DO COS THIS UR FUCKING FORMAT NO GO HELP U. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE LIKE U CAN WRITE THIS FUCKIN WORDS, I BEG STOP SMOKING OR ELSE U WILL SOON GO MAD

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU GENTILE
MAY THE WORD OF G MEN REVERSE EVER OF YOUR WORDS BACK TO YOU,BCAUSE WHY I NEVER DO YOU NO WRONG TO DESERVE ALL THIS YOUR REVERSE WORDS.
YOU GENTILE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
the spirit of victor chief ude who died last time will take your life before Easter this year.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy no dey waste your time if you dont have anything doing plz go and
die ok...........i will not take it likely next time you email me...

[email protected]
Quote:
In the name God why can’t you be yourself for once? Is there any job i stop you from reaching. And guy no be your father work. You that has made money, why cant you go your way, your way no be my way. If you reach me again I will do you what you will regret in this world. I have never said any thing to you please, go you way. And stop reaching me your next mail to me will take to a place you will never think of.
God bless you. Do your job and make I do my own.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: na bi dey obele nsi na emebi ike onye ara dika gi bi na cafee

U ARE NOTHING BUT A SHAMELESS OLD FOOL GO AND KILL YOURSELF WITH YOUR FOOLISH GIRL FRIEND WITH HER USELESS BOMBOM, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you be fool,are which you nor be fool,you for nor they talk to you
generation to come.

I nor get you time

FOOL
FOOL
FOOL
FOOL
FOOL
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL

I AM WAITING FORYOUR RESPONSE

YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUY MAN

FOR THE FACT THAT YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REFER YOUR FOOLISH WORDS TO MY MOTHER, YOU WILL NEVER LAST TILL END OF THIS YEAR AND GOD KNOW THAT I DID NO EVIL BY KILLING YOU

DO YOURSEL A FAVOUR BY DOING YOUR FUNERAL CEREMONY NOW BEFORE YOU DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNEW YOUR AN OKIJA MAN,BUT WHERE IS OKIJA SHIRIN TODAY,MAY THE THUNDER OF GOD FIRE YOU AND OKIJA HEAD,SINCE YOU BELEIVE OKIJA,THE BIBLE SAY THAT PEOPLE THAT WORSHIP IDOIL SHALL BE LIKE THE IDIOL THEMSELF,SO MAY THE THUNDER OF GOD FIRE YOU AND OKIJA,YOU IDOINT,BACK TO SENDER ANY EVIL YOU HAVE IN MIND,AND POVERTY WILL KILL YOU SINCE YOU BELEIVE OKIJA,

BACK TO SENDER THE EMAIL YOU SEND I SAY BACK TO YOU,YOU ARE THE WOSRT HUMAN ON EARTH.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN YOU AND UR FAMILY IDORT WHAT EVER YOU DO THIS YEAR WILL FIAL TONDER FIRE YOU ALSO

[email protected]
Quote:
I thought you went to school, hopeless ibo guy common english you can not write talkless of broken english, infact you are a disgrace to your whole family. you receive my proposal and it paining you as if i collected money from you. Wait i will send you english book for your help in english bastard.

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In celebration of the recently updated 419Baiter list, I decided to let off some steam.

SON OF ASHEWO.. ANIMAL...

WHY U DEY BOMB MY BOX LIEK SMAL BOI MUMU... PISSY OF SHIT BASTARD OOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
LET THE O LOBAR O LOBAR KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
who be you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THEY CRASSSSSSS..YOU NO GET SENCE..YOU NO WHO YOU THEY TALK TO LIKE THAT NA YOUR FADA AND UR MODA YOU THEY TALK...FUCK UR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU YOU GET MON EY COME ON SIT DAWN MIK I TALK YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER YOUR FAMILY ALL NA MUGOOOOOOO I DON FUCK ALL OF YOUR SISTERS SOON I GO FUCK THAT YOUR WOMAN WAY YOU DEY THINKS SAY SHE BE YOUR ALL AND ALL

EVERYTHIN YOU TELL ME BACK TO SENDR

[email protected]
Quote:
iya eeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I QUESS YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR LIFE AGAIN

if u don't TAKE time u loose your life soon

YOU DARE NOT FUCK WITH ME ELSE I TRAP U DOWN BEFORE 12PM TODAY
Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: guy u are not matured

guy u are not matured at all, seeing my mail that my boys trew to your box instead of u looking for contact since u are a guy man, u started insulting me, what is the different btwn me and u, people sent jobs to my box everyday and i dont respond or insult them but bcos u cannot control ur temper or bcos u are financially handicap and frustrated? U do not speak matured at all.
Gud day
Gadaffi

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID GUY MAN.ANU OFIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
You to encorage me not abuse okay.....cool

[email protected]
Quote:
Kai O boy, your papa for wear condom, we for no get mumu like you for earth. You no get sense if your mama no be ashewo your papa and all those im friends for no fuck am , i no sure say you know who born sef.mixxy blood(blood from different men) Idiot.

The email no let you delete. You wey no get sense na come reply fool.go fuck your mama bastard.if no fit ask help from your many fathers make them join you for that your mama toto wey be like well. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Say, if it's no trade secret, do you gents mind telling me where you got your mass mailing lists while 419Baiter wasn't updating?

Thanks in advance. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^: http://www.419scam.org/lads/

Mostly bounces but the few that spring to life are better than nothing.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still awesome Very Happy must run up a list when i have time.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nailgunner --- good to see you around these parts again. Of course, I promise any lists you donate will be put to good use Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS YOU SENT TO ME IS FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER'S AND YOUR GENARATIONS TO COME.GOD WILL EVERLY DISTROY YOU ANYDAY YOU CHEAT PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

SO THAT IS WHAT YOUR OGA TECH U

[email protected]
Quote:
YEYE 409 GUY, POOR CHURCH RAT, AT LEAST ME FIT MOVE FROM 9JA COME EUROPE, DAT SHOW SAY I NO DE POVERTY LEVEL LIKE YOU.
YOU DE CLAIM TO BE A BISHOP, YET U DE USE OKIJA SHRINE AND GOAT SACRIFICE CURSE YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER, FULLISH AND IDIOT LIKE YOU WEH POVERTY GO KILL FOR NIGERIA, IF U BE BETTER PERSON, YOU FOR DON FIND YOUR WAY TO A GOOD COUNTRY.
ALL THE BELOW CURSE BACK TO SENDER.
I PROMISE YOU, YOU MUST FUCK YOUR MAMA B4 YOU DIE BCOS NA D OATH WEH UR PAPA TAKE WITH THAT YOUR IDIOT OKIJA SHRINE SAY MAKE E PIKIN FUCK HIM MAMA B4 E DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yours entire family will never see good thing, i thank God that ever since the generation of your family , that one from your family have ever bought a car and till the end of your family generation no one will ride a car says the Lord Almighty.

Secondly, non of your family member including you see the first day of April in Jesus name i pray AMEN. There will never be a good news in your family generation AMEN. There will be no promotion in your entire family AMEN.

Th Lord Almighty Lord that i serve will strick your family to death on first of April Ame.

You particularly will suffer from now till the day of your death.

There will be no hide out for because the wages of sin is death. u are caused for ever untimely DEATH Amen.

Wait and see from now till 1st of April the kindly of sorrow that visit your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy ur papa i mean your real papa were born go die for hardship you dey, in fact you dey colo you know get sence i sear back to sendar na my prayer for you

hell is your portion ibn jesus name (Amen)

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU FOR INSULTING ME THANK YOU,YOU CALL YOUR SELF GUYMAN SEE WAITING YOU DAY WHRITE TO YOUR FELLOW GUYMAN FOR STREET CARRY ON AS YOU DAY COUSE ME SO MY PRAY FOR YOU NA THE DAY WHEN YOU DAY GO BACK TO YOUR COUTRY IF YOU GET WHRE YOU DAY SELF NA PLAIN CRASH BE YOUR POTION AS YOU NO REST I GO SEND YOU GO REST FOR HEEL PEOPLE LIKE NO NO WHEN GOOD OR BAD DAY COME THERE WAY SO ANYTHING YOU WISH FOR ME GO FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME,FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DON PASS YOU FOR LIFE AND I GO STILL PASS YOU FOR ANYTHING NA ASIA I DAY,

[email protected]
Quote:
Look here man, you have no future. look at the way you write an email like an illitrate. i am not even sure if you went to primary school at all.

all that you have said is in return to you and your family, you ashole. if you dont know how to make use of the internet, then let the big boys know so that they can show you the way. but if remain like this, you will die of poverty. so man of little brain, think about this.

Proudly Nigerian.
Delta State.

[email protected]
Quote:
man, u need to grow up. i believe u dont know the new world order.the fact that u are not a street person doesnt make u a better person than myself. i got ur first message but with ur continued writting i think u are messing up with all this nonesense u are writting. stop the trash andmove on with ur life. i have enough money to make u and ur family members very comfortable and also make sure u get a good education. with all this trash u put down it only implies u did not get a good education.
relax

[email protected]
Quote:
U MUGU..U NO WAN GET SENCE ABY NA GOD GO PURNISH U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY MAGA MONEY WEN E DEY CASH U SO GO SONE FINISH U GO SURFER DIE..AND B4 U DIE NA ROTING U GO DE ROTING NA VOTURE GO FEED ON U ..AND U NO GO DIE BETTER NA OKADA GO KILL U..AND UR MAMA NO BE ASHAWO SHE TAKE BORN U U GET PAPA AND NA D ASHAWO LIFE THEY FOLLOW ALL SISTER SO AND NA HIV AIDS THEM GO DIE PUT..............GO ROTE IN HELL..PRIMATIVE ANIMA..NA ENENE GO KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:
you have put a burden upon your life and family, a man that has done nothing to you,you are swearing for him insulting the persons mother and sister . this day i the annointed man of god has put a blessing upon your life today to give up your stupid dirty juju down and burn it and give your stinking life to god, this is my blessing otherwise you will recieve the punishment god has for those that worship other gods and wish gods children bad today is the end of your doom day. only if you repent otherwise i pity what god will start doing to you as soon as u read this.
may god have mercy on you.

[email protected]
Quote:
let me tell you some thing.
you are not my god and my say that who will say and it will come to pass when i did not say .
who will CAUSE and it will come to pass when i did not CAUSE,you are not god so you have CAUSE and SPOIL your life and your FAMILY you want fight god the you see what god will do to you.

your CAUSE blood is in your head .
it is god have to say any in this this world.
thand

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to read your exploits again Dev, brightened my day no end Very Happy

This chap responded in great style, do have some fun with him.

Quote:
from Barr.Teddy Williams Esq <[email protected]>
subject U FUCK UP WITH AYE BAM LORD.

call ur papa and ur mama, na me d BLACK AXE abi men AYEMI AXE MAN, u
don die for dis one so, if i cut ur papa head i go roast am and shoock
knife for your mama totot. ODUDU for u,

u nor fear y u nor bone d email, u wan die u nor go reach 3 days. u
dirty small boy, when never no how to spel and read, u dey crase for
dis life when u come.

And another:
Quote:
[email protected]
subject Re: MTCN
Your father head, otu nnegi, me na confirm black axe, na me go mend ur head from confirm 7, no send stupid message to me cus i no knw who u be. Fuck off...

Fun! More!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u dey fool urself? u be naija u dey fail like this..omo fade u be fool..u no just sabi yan..

u no fit represent naija idiot.. i just dey vex for u...

G-unit my ass
monkey!

[email protected]
Quote:
kidnapper,armrobber,drug pusher,
All the curses you have written,voiced out or thought in your mind will all be your portion and you will never ever redeemed from them all through your generation both born and unborn.
A bishop emeka in okija shrine.Whom are you deceiving?Not only you know okija.who knows what you are doing at where you are now.Kidnapper and armrobber like you.Your prayer did not work out for only yersterday i was blessed with maga money.Idiot!

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard,
You are an idler to the extent you have time to write rubbish and wasting your man -hour that would have been useful to you.Please go back to school if ever you even passed your primary school.

From your message,i do not know where you belong and joining issues with you is to debase myself.Meet your mates at Alaba international market and transact with them in human parts as that could only be the language you can understand.Bastard!

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne abum onye Okija ok.

how far, nwanne nga currect too much money this year 2010.

nwanne come let me teach you job ok, so that you will correct too much money.

Okija Guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH u no really get sense, he show say u and ur full family jobless na hunger won kill u basterd. u way no sabi watin he be like to get a mum bcos ur mama na witch ontop of am she dey fuck your friends like dog son of a witch and a bicth. i really pity u, make i let u no sometin i be okija boy nothin really dey happen i go find u for dis town u are goin down bcos i go bet u to death with my hands. u be idiot animal. u papa way don die of rat poison ur sisters an fuck go kill dem dey follow ur mama foot step see as hiv go kill dem very soon and u,na poverty go kill u till u die.i fit bet say u nevre count 1million for ur life b4 sori i mean 100k. if life down tire u abeg i repeat abeg go express road make trailer jam u.so dat town councel go fit carry ur deadbody away bcos if u kill ur self for house ur useless family no go fit do ur burial. i go attcah ur mama picture for u

[email protected]
Quote:
u no even sabi spell i really pity ur dead father i sure say when dem born u dem go kill goat,them no sabi say na goat them born idoit. see as u useless na ogu na him go kill u and ur dirty smellin toto mother. dey dere ur mama don craze.he still remain u. y on earth am i writing to u i reallly dey fuck up to dey answer u . u no be man. girl better pass u. bcos ur mama dey beg make i dog fuck her i sure say na dog born u

[email protected]
Quote:
sori man,i hear wetin haven ooo, say trailer kill ur mama for night when she go fuck dog, guy abeg go learn how to spell u no jst sabi any tin for ur life.dis na the last mail wayni go write to ur broke ass

[email protected]
Quote:

I do not look like someone pple treaten, this whole thing shows that you are not matured and high level or ilitracy is ur major probs. the money u make is in ur own pocket, just learn how to speak like a man cos u will b a father 1 day and maybe ur son may ack like u and mind u, dont speak of killing cos it can reverse. just learn to control your temper OK!!!!!. y do u write in capital letter, cos u only attended primary school and u talk like a small boy. just look at u, It's a shame insulting pple like kindergarting!!!.All those insult are meant 4 kids Grow up man. money is not everything and u can go no where with pride which God saids so. I do not know where to clasify you if you are gwogwo, come to India let me show u stuff am made

[email protected]
Quote:
I now no why you have not made it in your life. This is because ur not far from being a basterd and again I no you will soon be in prison because of your greediness. Imagin the kind of words you are telling somebody you dont even know or seen before. Honestly I dont want to waste my time with an outcast like you who does'nt even no the boundry of his father' house if at all you have a father. This is because if you have he will teach you how to respect people. Be care full before I send something that is greater than you to you ok?? Son of a Harlot and a thief. I no you quite well and will prove it to you when you are at the point of death.
Monkey and swine has a greater share than you in life because you are a prodigal son and you no it.
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Where you dey. tell me may be I can do alot with you. or are you afraid?? Give me your number or you can call meon this +22566959991 so that we can talk and leave all this your noise making monkey.
bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama thunder go strike if u make moni u no go dey cafe u go dey
ur house with ur lappy common lappy u no get nd u don make moni
shio...........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic