SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: UR MAMA NO GET ANY THING WITH ME NA U I GO FIGHT , BIG FOOL

MUGU BARRISTER FEMI, I DE VERY SORRY 4 DE MAMA WEN GIVE BIRTH TO U, U WE ONLY BRING TROUBLE TO AN, BCOS U HEAD IS FULL OF NOTHING

U BI COMPLETE MUGU, DE SUFFER WEN U AND UR FAMILY DE SUFFER NEVER DO U , NA UR MAMA DE GO CAUGHT NOW, WATCH AN C EFCC DE FAMILY U CONUTINE DE RUN , BUT U NO GO FIT HIDE U UGLY FACE AN ASS

SMALL WORDS DE GOOD FOR STUPID PEOPLE LIKE U IDIOT, COMMON TO SPEND YAYA ENGLISH DE HARD U

BARRITER FEMI NA GUY WORK U GO DIE PUT,

FROM KABILA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

BACK TO SENDER YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SPEEL RUBBISH EVEN YOU NEVER SEE SOME THING YOU GO WRIT TIRE IDIOT FUCK YOU BASTARD SATAN WILL PUNISH YOU DONT DEAR ME BASTARD YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
femi i will get u down...............................i no u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,foolish boy

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
ALL UR FAMILLY GO DIE REACHELED. (AMEN)

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FATHER IS A FOOL

YOU ARE UNDER ME.

PLEASE WATCH UR BACK

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads must have taken a vacation last week. Things seem to be back to normal

[email protected]
Quote:
Come.....u here say ur coming and existing Generation will perish in green fire...
Wetin you call your self.....Mugu maga or Maga Mugu,i ask your generation money before...i wonder if your family have a pipe dream of becoming a millionaira,they would have try to loot Nigeria money but God go hammar blow for Mugu like you wey dey curse Fellow broda hood like us....

Perish in hell,maybe green fire will do fo the whole of your coming and existing generation...ASS hole.....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE SMALL PICKEN ,COME OJODU STAND FOR THE BUS-STOP MAKE I SEE YOU MAKE YOU TELL ME THAT ONE ,I GO POST YOUR EFCC INESTIGATION DESK FOR GOOGLE AS SCAMMER YOU BLOODY FOOL .. SMALL BOY ,I BELIEVE SAY NA ALL THIS EXTRACTOR WHEN DEY BEG MONEY YOU BE WHEN DONE BOMB FOR YEARS WHEN NO MAKE MONEY ,COURSE FROM VILLAGE..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST BE SMALL BOY! I SORRY 4U CLOMSY BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOVE IT UP UR ASSSSSSSSSSSSS

ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the hignest maye i have seen in my life in my life .are a big fool .i dont blame you guy ,cue u don die already ,i go like your wife .cus i know say you nor dey try .

[email protected]
Quote:
Na hungry go kill you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Go fuck your ass

[email protected]
Quote:
My broda Willaims,

I dey very sorry if i cut your work,i beg nor vex.I beg just send me the mugu details make i hands off.I beg return ur cause i be traditional man fr bongo

Make we rob mind to move ahead.na my boys fit don make mistake somewhere if at all

Later.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAGA, WHO BI YOUR MAGA.ODE. SEE IF YOU SEE ME YOU GO BAOU NA ONLY FORMAT I GIVE YOU MAGA THANK YOUR GOD SAY YOUR MAGA NO RESPOND WELL WITH ME, IF NOT I GO FINISH YOU AND YOUR MAGA.

YOU MUTHER LIFE NA HIM YOU THEY TALK TO LIKE THAT. YOU HERE ME. OLA. I THINK SAY NA YOU SEND ME TEXT ONE TIME LIKE THAT. IF YOU BI MAN SURE YOUR SELF, AND I WILL FINISH YOU WITH ONE HAND. SMALL BOY FOR YAHOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS YOUR WHOL FAMILY THAT THE OKIJA SHRINE U BELIEVE IN WILL KILL........FROM YOUR DEAD GRAND MOTHER TO YOUR LAST GRAND CHILD WILL DIE THIS YEAR FROM THE CAUSE U JUST CAUSED UR SELF....U THINK IT IS ANY ONE U CAN SEND SUCH EMAILS TO...OGUN KILL OF OF UNA

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT 7DAYS. ASSHOLE...... OKE OTELE..... I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE MAMA BECAUSE SHE DUMPED YOU BESIDE DUSTBILL AND PIG STARTED EATEN YOU UP... BONBOKLAH

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are back from their mugu vacation Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: REV THIEF EMEKA

THIEF REVEREND OSHI GE EGBU NNEGI NA NNA GI

Since you were born have you ever seen the office if CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA any day u get mail and insult any body that all your thief family will perish like the family of ACHA in the old tstmt in the Bible.

Idiot, asshole with your mother dirty stinking pussy, all your generation will never see any good thing animal, copy and send guy man,

Wise mugu, if i tell u more words u will be wise.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NOR GET WORK FOR LIFE....WEGIN U DON GET WAY U DEY MAKE MOUTH?

[email protected]
Quote:
THESAME TO YOU GUY okija shrine will kill u mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GET YOUR SELF A NEW LIFE AND STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF ARROUND

U BE REAL FOOL NEVER GO THINK ABOUT YOUR GOAT. DEY WASTE YOUR TIME DEY RIGHT ROBISH BEFORE YOU GO KNOW WETIN YOUR MATE DON LEAVE YOU,IF YOU NOR KNOW I DEY RIDE ON HONDA IV TECH BY THE GRACE OF GOD IF YOUR FATHER PAY ME TOMORROW I GO GO BUY X5.

GET YOUR SELF A NEW LIFE AND STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF ARROUND

GOATTTTTTTTTTTT.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT WHAT U DRING UR TIME AND WRITE MAY GOD HAVE HIS SWEET MACY ON U.THANKS AND GOD DE FATHER BLESS YOU. FOR UR COS TO ME...

MIHCEAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U NO NEED DEY PARA INSTEAD YOU GO ASK ME MAKE I DEY GIVE YOU JOB WELL NOTHING DO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE : I DONT KNOW THAT FOULS LIKE YOU ARE STILL IN *DELETED*

TO BE FRANKLY SPEEKING YOUR THE MOST USELESS GUY MAN IN THE HISTORY OF GUY, YOU CLAIM TO BE A GUY WHO HAVE ACHIEVED A LOT YET A FELLOW GUY MAN LIKE YOU WHOM YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED OR HAVE, SENT YOU A PROPOSAL WHICH YOU, BEEN GUY WOULD HAVE IGNORED OR TO TELL YOUR FELLOW GUY PLEASE AM NOT INTRESTED YOUR THERE BOOSTING OF WHAT YOU HAVE WHILE YOU HAVE NOTHING.IN SHORT PRAY THAT YOU NOT ONE OF MY TENANTS OR MY BROOKERS I WOULD THOUGHT YOU THE LESON OF YOUR LIFE BASTARD.FROM THE ONE AND ONLY MACHINE IN ANAMBRA STATE YOU CAN ASK OF .
N/B I CAN NOT INSULT YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME THOUGH SHE NOT MY MOTHER,BUT I LOVE HER BECAUSE I HAVE A MOTHER AND HAPPY FAMILY WHICH I LOVED SO DEARLY AND PROMISED THAT I CAN NOT LET THEM SUFFER.

BUT TO SEE THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE,AND HOW EDUCATED YOU ARE,YOUR INSULTING A FAMILY YOU KNOW NOTHTING OF.WELL I PRESUMED YOU NEED TO BE ADMITED IN MENTAL HOSPITAL, JUST TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO FORGET ABOUT THE HOSPITAL BILL, I PROMISE THAT I WILL PAY THE BILL AND ALSO TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS FOUL,FOUL,FOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
UPON DE WAY U USE UR FAMILLY DO RITUAL U STIIL DEY SUFFER , NO VES NA ENVY DEY WORRY U , NA E MAKE UR BODY DEY PEPPER U SAY WE DEY MAKE AM AND U NO FIT DO AM
UNA BROS

This is a classic Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
I will die as you read The same to your and your generation

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the rest from the last batch. I sent a new one out, so I should have some more replies this weekend.

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention Mr Idiot
You forget Guys on Deal also you forget about Gone Short.
Bruno.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu,

You be foolish man.

this na your email address which means you be guy man.

Then why are you using Okija for this? abi Okija shrine don finish you family.

Thunder go kill you if you man any more sound again, i will visit Aguleri because of you.

Idiot.

Your Mama.
Lion King

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO GO BLOW LIKE BLOW BLOW. EWU HAUSA. IDIOT. MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ARUSI OKIJA.

[email protected]
Quote:
This to tell you that I am a very big Chiarman from Isialagwa,
Just bring a Job I will Attend as you can see my Chiarman Bank Passport which I sent to you, Bring Job I will make something to happen to your Purchasing Game

You dont need to joking anymore I Have Promised you once might made this I am going to made this happen to your life and you celebrate with your groups about your Chiarman help. You need to advance.

Hope you will bring this Instructions me,
Thanks. Dr Banar
Tel+225090850809603
Tel House +225 22 36 98 74 85 98 69

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!

I THINK THAT THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOU IS TO KEEP HIM OR HER SILENT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: all ur family will die in okija shrine.okija shrine will kill u mugu

U DEY PROUD SAY U DEY DO 419, U ARE BLESSED IN 419, U AND UR GENERATION IS CAUSED FOREVER, GREEDY ASHOLE, U THINK SAY NA YA PAPA GET OYIBO MONEY. THIS CAUSE WILL NEVER DEPART OUT OF YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN, EVEN THIRD AND FOUTH GENRATION UNTIL ETERNITY. AMEN.

THIS YEAR WILL NOT PASS U, U MUST SURELY DIE THIS YEAR, ALL U HAVE EVER GOTTEN 4RM 419 AS U ARE BOASTING MUST SURELY GO THIS YEAR, U WILL LOSE ALL. JUST MARK IT, AS U ARE IMPERSONATING EFCC, THEY MUST SURELY CATCH U AND EXPOSE U ON TELEVISION LIKE OTHER BIG MOUTH LIKE U AND PUT U IN PRISON AND U REFUND ALL THE MONEY U HAVE STOLEN. THIEF.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: 回覆: monkey fork u mama u mugu
Are you really a rev go and pray so that you can make heaven

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu nor vex na
u be mad goat, i get mansion for south africa and
Nigeria. Na my boy when bomb you I blame, as a correct
fool u no no say u go just kpamu. na surfer u go die
put, i am made even if i nor do again i don package my
self to a certain level when your entire generation
from your mother's leanage no go ever fit achieve,
sorry and your papa family too. Monkey
Go do better work u say you id nacan't you see
how stupid you de. any way na another stupid idiot
like you na im send you the mail that na why i go just
forgive am. Ode. MAKE THE WRATH AMADIOHA VISIT YOUR
ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD

What kind of orphanage sends this type of reply --- their letter said they were looking for dontations Confused [email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO PIKIN, BORN THROW-WAY, YOUR FADA LAY EGG! I AM SURE YOU DEY FUCK YA MAMA FROM HER YASH, BECAUSE THE HOLE WEE DEY 4 YA MAMA YASH BE LIKE HER PUSSY. AS YOU DEY READ THIS MAIL, THE NEXT ROAD WEE U GO CROSS, NA MOTO GO KILL YOU, JUST TRY CROSS ROAD NOW, MAKE U KNOW HOW POWERFUL I BE. YA MAMA GO DIE AS SHE GO DEY RECEIVE THE NEWS ABOUT YA DEATH, OFF COURSE YOU NO GET PAPA, SO NEEDLESS TO TALK ABOUT THE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN. U KNOW ME B4? IF I NEVER PICK MONEY FOR DIS RUNS I DON COVER MORE THAN US$2.5M, THE WHOLE OF UR GENERATION DON SEE THAT KIND MONEY BEFORE? COME MAKE U COME SEE THE HOUSE WEY I NAK FOR VGC WHERE MY FAMINLY DEY PRESENTLY AS ME I DEY SWITZERLAND NOW. FOOL LIKE YOU. SEE UR EMAIL ID NA
AND U DEY WIDE MOUTH LIKE SAY U DEY WORK FOR SHELL Nigerian. MAKE I TELL U I DON GET MY MASTERS IN TELECOMUNICATION ENGINEERING FOR MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY UK. U DON ENTER PLANE B4? NA UR OWN MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL, FOOL!!

NA PEOPLE LIKE U DEY SPOIL DIS WORK STUPID IBO MAN. I AM FROM ABIA STATE. COME TO MY VILLA MAKE I SHOW U WETIN THEM DEY CALL HOUSE. ANU'OHIA. WETIN ODA GUY MEN DEY DO BE SAY THEM GO CONTACT THE PERSON WHEN THROW THEM FORMAT SO DAT U FIT SHARE MONEY WITH THEM LIKE AS U JUST DEY LEARN. I NO JUST BLAME U . NA ILLETRACY CAUSE AM. U ARE SUPPOSED TO GO AND COMPLETE YOUR PRIMARY EDUCATION. COME MAKE I TRAIN U WELL. MAD MAN.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BASTARD U FOOL. YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE GOOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE REAL FOOL NEVER GO THINK ABOUT YOUR GOAT. DEY WASTE YOUR TIME DEY RIGHT ROBISH BEFORE YOU GO KNOW WETIN YOUR MATE DON LEAVE YOU,IF YOU NOR KNOW I DEY RIDE ON HONDA IV TECH BY THE GRACE OF GOD IF YOUR FATHER PAY ME TOMORROW I GO GO BUY X5.

GOATTTTTTTTTTTT.

[email protected] Again Laughing
Quote:
YOU BE SMALL PICKEN ,COME OJODU STAND FOR THE BUS-STOP MAKE I SEE YOU MAKE YOU TELL ME THAT ONE ,I GO POST YOUR EFCC INESTIGATION DESK FOR GOOGLE AS SCAMMER YOU BLOODY FOOL .. SMALL BOY ,I BELIEVE SAY NA ALL THIS EXTRACTOR WHEN DEY BEG MONEY YOU BE WHEN DONE BOMB FOR YEARS WHEN NO MAKE MONEY ,COURSE FROM VILLAGE..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

[email protected]
Quote:
ur generation will all rot in hell.somebody wants to help u and ur dead family out of poverty and all u do is curse ur father and mother.bastard child ur mama na harlot with hiv.go adn check ur self u go soon die BASTARD FOOL AND IGNORANT *DELETED*.U DEY FORK UR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
your mather ode your father ode your sister ashawo you oloriburuku

[email protected]
Quote:
U no get work

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ all above Laughing

Nice to see you guys still upsetting the scammers. This is something I should get back into very soon! Smile

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ted --- good to see you back. If you need material PM me

[email protected]
Quote:
You ae just a fool, I thhought you had a mother I never knew you were from an armed robber father and a prostitute mother

You are cursed for life and you can never be successful in your work or home as you have just be cursed from my great heart

Fuck u and your family and this curse will be on your family till life.

I have said it and so it will be . i sent this mail exactly 12.56am , i beleive you know what that means

Idiolt like you...........................

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL YOUR JUST A KID IN DA GAME I SEE THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
MY ADDITION TO YOUR CAWARD MAIL IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE
TO WITHNESS ALL THAT YOUR LABOUR,ANOTHER MAN UR BEST FRIEND
MUST IMPREGNANT YOU FIRST AND LAST DAUGHTER AGAIN YOUR WIFE
FATHER MUST DIE ONTOP OF YOUR WIFE SOON.

AS FOR YOU TILL YOUR GENARATION ON BORN YOU WILL ALL LEAVE IN
ASHAWO HURT TILL END OF TIME ANY DAY YOU THINK OF BORDING
FLIGHT WITH YOUR INTIRE FAMILY,ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE CRASH

AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
FEMI ,ORI E DARU, OMO OFO NI E, TI O BA TUN KO IKOKUKO SIMI MO MA TA E LASHE, Tuoo !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks, I don receive your email and I won just tell you say na you fuck up pass bcos u dey tell me say u be guyman you come dey reply guyman propose.

Listen, u know no who you dey cos na him be the problem u dey tell me say if I see u I go bawn okay, try call me +66843226889. am waiting 4 ur call okay.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR WAY

[email protected]
Quote:
fROM UR WRITING i CONFIRM SAY UBE FOOL.WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL U GO SEF. I KNOW THAT U DID NOT ATTEMPT THE SECONDARY SCHOOL COS, YOUR GRAMMAR SOUND LIKE SHIT.

WELL, FROM THE WAY U TALK ABOUT MY DEAR MAMA, I KNOW MUST BE A BASTARD WITHOUT A FAMILY BACK GROUND. THANKS FOR ALL SHIT THINGS U SAID. NA FEILD I DEY, IF I SEE MAGA I CHOP WITHOUT SEWNTIMENTS. IF U SEE MY FACE, U GO CONFIRM SAY U HAVE SEEN THE DEVIL IN DA MIRROR. I AM A SEASONED BUCCANEER, I GO BLOODY U WITHOUT SENTIMENTS, NO BE BICOS NA INTERNET WE DEY DEY COMMUNICATE FOOL. ENTER OWERRI ASK QUESTIONS OOOOOOH. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
HIGHEST MUGU NA HIN U BE...U STILL DEY NAIJA DEY FIND MONEY....ALL OTHER PEOPLE WEY SABI BETTER THING DON GET CORRECT MONEY USE AM MAKE GOOD THING. YOU BE DROPOUT FOR SCHOOL....YOU GRAMMAR DON REVEAL SAY U NO FINISH SCHOOL PROVIDED YOU GO ONE @ALL...

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOU MAMA TOTO. IF IT IS CLAIM TO CLAIM WHERE ARE YOU IN THIS JOB?. HOW MUCH YOU DON MAKE TO CATER FOR YOUR AIDS PATIENT FAMILY WITH FULL BLOWN VIRUS. YOU NO EVEN KNOW LAGOS YOU DEY TALK SAY BRIDGE DEY ALLEN. AHHHH MUMU WEY YOUR GRAND PA BE.

WHICH VILLAGE YOU COME FROM SELF. OMO ASHAWO. WITH YOUR BIG HEAD WEY BE LIKE HALLELUYAH BAD. DONT MIND ME. I SAW A DOG WITH AID VIRUS MAKING LOVE WITH YOUR MAMA INSIDE AN UNCOMPLETED MOSQUE NEAREST TO K-1 MANSION IN AGO PALACE ROAD.

ASKED YOUR MUMU MAMA IF IT IS NOT TRUE. YOU *DELETED* KID BIG ASS HOLE SEE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE THUNDER BLOW UR HEAD AND YOUR FAMILY,U DEY MAD?I BE NIGERIA GUY U DEY COS ME,MAKE YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR FAMILY DIE BASTARD

LConBubba
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if this has been asked before, but have you considered sending out a ton of emails that pick a random lad for the To: field and also the From: field, sending out random insult letters from your already huge body of specimens. You'd have confused lads responding to each other in anger.

If you want to make sure to witness some of the potential pandemonium, you might put a lad in the Cc: field and your own address in the To field, with a corresponding text accusing the To and Cc of being gay lovers, insulting From's parents, screwing each other on a 419 deal, stealing mugus, etc.

Adding some auto responders into the mix might be good to, such like that your autoresponder can jump to the defense of the lad in some cases.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
U are a Frustrated fool -U should better use your time for something productive than being an agent of the Davil -Because everything you say MUST Happen to you and everything you have wished many people oput there will come back to Hunt you-

U will die a miserable life -I have told you before and I will keep telling you-You will eat your mama Flesh after your Wife and Sisters TOTO Have Bursted after they have FUCKED ENOUGH to feed a fool LIKE You

ABEG FUCK OFF AND DIE and next time you will type a letter to me ur Fingers will PARALYSE AIDS INFECTED GOAT

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LC --- sure there are lots of possiblities. A few times I've attached the phone numbers of particualry offensive lads (e.g., those using dying infants in scams) to mass insult baits. I just try not to over use it so it does not lose its effectiveness

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RECIEVE IT
YOUR FATHER, BASTERD ASHAWO PIKIN.
WHY YOU RUN FROM LAGOS, YOUR MAMA. YOU FOR DEY MAKE OWO
KILL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
read carefully

Ur Moda, no be Maga work u dey do sef? I pity you, make u huzzle because your God forsaken country don die finish. If na EFCC u dey work for make u try huzzle well because even the leaders wey put u dere dey work nigerian government share money everyday. One of my Uncle na Minister, when i dey leave with am for abuja na so so money hin dey carry come house for ghana must go everyday; but u fool how much are u earning? u see am? him & hin family just dey enjoy the money but me wey be hin nephew na slave i be for their fucking house...u see am? so bros no be abuse wey u dey abuse my mama wey don die since wey i be 3 years na hin Go bring money 4 u, that is ur own fustration because i dey work white maga dey collect my money dey go.............Olu Mantain tell us say make we dey collect am dey goooooooooooooo...& na so e go be.

Bye fool,

Chairman
Nigerian Huzzler association.

[email protected]
Quote:
assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssholeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
AT A TIME WHEN THERE WAS TROUBLE IN IRELAND,A DIPLOMA SAID THAT MAN IS HALF BEAST. BUT YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEAST.ALTHOUGH ITS DID BE EVIL TO KILL A MAN SO LONG AS HE PRESERVE HIS DIGNITY,BUT YET IT MAY BE GOOD TO KILL A MAN WHO HAVE SINNED EVEN AS IT IS TO KILL A BEAST. YOU ARE JUST A BEAST SO YOU DESERVE TO DIE. YOU SPEAK LIKE A MAN WHO ACCEPT WHAT HE SEES SIMPLY BECOS HE IS EXPECTED TO WAKE UP. YOU MUST BE A DREAMER. BUT WHAT IF YOU REFUSE TO WAKE UP??????????

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: RE: I GO TELL YOU SAY YOU BE......

YOUR MAMA DON DIE ABI YOU NO KNOW? I THINK SAY DEM DON TELL YOU.
YOUR MAMA DIE THIS AFTERNOON. MUGU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
IBEABUCHI YOU NO GO DIE WELL.

JOHN WEY YOU BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Bros let's work and share money 2gether

How u dey?

Please my brother,lets do business together and share money ok.At times i may have a job that needs ur attention to handle ,and if i have i can for ward it to you for prosecution.

Secondly u know that some mugus if it involves African countries,they may be scared of their lives and as such will want it to be either Asia or Europe.But any where the jobs comes, we do it to the best of our ability and if the mugu is still a mugu,who knows he will pay.And the way and manner i do my jobs is that if u give me a job to handle,if i know the details,i will prepare a write up and send to u and u forward it to the mugu.

When the mugu replies u,u for ward it to me and i reply,and send bk to u and u send to the mugu,till it gets to the time i will start to handle it here.

By then u will be following suit for if u give me a job and ur nt following up,i'm not a magician to make the mugu pay,but if we cordinate well it will sure.

If you have old jobs that has paid before and stopped paying,then if u give me the details,i will give u write up and we do the job and share money.

Hope to read u soon so that if ther' something to do,we will start as soon as possible you can my private number +62 8174849859
chat rm id [email protected]

Cheers,

Samuel

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE TUNDER OF GOD SRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOLISH NIGERIA LIKE YOU HUNGRY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
na me be your work now abi? U say u be big boy but u lie. I no get time for this shit u dey do free me!

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know who you are or what you are ranting about,but readingthrough your email,I suspect oy may be deranged,as only one who is notwell upstairs would go on the way you did in your email,without anyapparent reason or provocation.

I do not care a dog's shit who youare or what you think you are,and if you are tearing money as youclaim,you would not go abour bragging,because as you very wellknow,empty vessels make the loudest noise.

And if you like swear likethe ritualist you are,from now till eternity,you will end up destroyingyourself,because a curse without a course,can never prosper.

So,whatstone you crept from under,ot whatever jungle you came out from,go backthere,a you certainly do nt belong to this age and time.

GO BACK TOYOUR CAVE!!STONE AGE WITCH DOCTOR.

One more thing:Since you takedelight in insulting peoples' mothers and siblings,I suggest you killyour MOTHER,SISTERS AND BROTHERS(THAT IS IF YOU HAVE NOT USED THEM FORMONEY MAKING RITUAL ALREADY)and use them to make more money that youwill tear to your obvious destruction.

May your road be rough!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU FROM DELTA STATE OR YOROBA,
THANKS

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I see you are too frustrated, that was why you had the time to write so long a mail. Well, comfortable people like me don't write, talk or laugh much. Do not preach to me, because I have no heart, feelings or conscience, so to hell with your preachings.

Surely they must curse, but HE the lord most high will BLESS ME.

[email protected]

Quote:
I have 2 houses in Abuja 4 in Lagos here and a flat in Manchester England. Without being told I know that you are a garbage man in London�sorry man you are created to be poor and one of the wretched souls in this life.

I have 78Million in my account with First Bank�I have 9 Million with UBA�

But I assure you one thing you must die in 7days time, because we have the power to control things spiritually�.if you want to make your wife a widow doubt me!!!

See you in the after world.

Lest I forget, I know that in your heart, you have wished to be an Igbo man but if wishes were horses, the beggars would ride. Man!!! Do you know what it is to be called an igbo man? A child of a blessed tribe? Because you are a moron and a blind man, you cannot see beyond your nose. Do you read your bible at all? Or haven't you heard that one of the wise men that came to visit Jesus was an Igbo man? We are blessed from heaven and not like other tribes that commits incest by sleeping with their sons wife and daughters!

Tonight, you have started a spiritual war and this is a war that will consume you and your offspring's now and even after death, the curse will remain in your family.

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a bastard you will die for that �87000 bastard

[email protected]

Quote:

Bastardooooo
First,learn how to write english.
Fustrated Foll

[email protected]

Quote:

Hell with you mother focker.stupid poor man

[email protected]

Quote:
ll this you are saying will happen to you and your family amen

Quote:

SO YOUR MOTHER die YOUR FATHER die YOU die SO THAT NIGERIA WILL BE
BETTER,you must die THIS WEEK I HAVE ASK GOD TO TAKE YOUR LIFE SO WE THE
GOOD ONEC WILL LIVE AND BLESS GOD, SO die you must, die you must die ,you
must die ,you must die you must die ,DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
God of Thuder hammers you and your family in England this year.
I give you only two weeks to this time , it is either you will be deported with your family from england or you will die in a plane crash from England to Nigeria for sure.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a bit of a break from insulting so here are a few stragglers from the last round.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your useless father and mother and entire family will die like goats. Yourself is a forgotten issue. You are dead already because the almighty amadioha, will strike you dead infront of your rotten girlfriend pussy.

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU HAVE NO PARENTS AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE ALREADY BEEN REJECTED UNTILE YOU REALIZE THAT 419 IS NOT YOUR DESTINY YOU FOOL---BUSY DOING NOTING DEATH WILL VISIT ALL DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE : your mama toto is very very sweet she fuck me yesterday thank god that your father he will leave you to hell

RE : your mama toto is very very sweet she fuck me yesterday thank god that your father he will leave you to hell

[email protected] sent this three times, finally in very large font.
Quote:
THE PIT IS ALREADY FOR YOU WILL SOON FALL INTO IT FOREVER MAGGOT LIKE U

[email protected] is boring and unimaginative.
Quote:
back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM THE DAY YOU SEND THIS AND TODAY YOU RECIEVE AM, YOUR LIFE DON SPOIL BE THAT, YOU GO BEGIN KOLO

[email protected]
Quote:
get back to me as soon as you receive this mail
Apologies for the late reply, old bean Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
OHH,YOUR MOTHER WAS SO WSEET TO FUCK!! AHH AHHH OHHH AHH,THAT WAS WHAT SHE WAS SHOUTING.WILL YOU LIKE TO TAKE NE ROU ND FROM YOUR MOTHERS ASS.SHE IS SO SWEE.YOU DON�T KNOW HT YOU ARE MISSING I SWEAR. ANYWAY, I HEAR THAT SHE CONTACTED HIV/AIDS YESTERDAY SO WERA CONDO. WHEN YOU WAN FUCK YOUR MAMA.AS FOR ME I MA WAITING FOR YOUR SISTER.THOSE BOIS THAT RAPED HER TOLD ME THAT HSE WAS TOO GOOD.THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THEY GAVE HER PILE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
The whole of your family will die and remain poor for ever,god punish u full.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: J** MAN..SHT UP
SEE DIS J** MAN DEY TALK ABOUT GUY AND BLACK AXE...U BE FOOLISH MAN....U DONT EVEN KNOW WAT TO SAY..IF U SEE BLACK AXE MAN U FIT WAIT....NA UR FADA AND MODA U DEY INSULT.......NA GOD GO PUNISH U.....FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RITUALIST!!!

I don't bother to read your email,or what you concoct from that deadbrain of yours.But know this,the day your mother,that you used for moneyritual,comes to get you,you will know that life is tough.

Go tookija,and other odd places you visit in the dead of night for yournaferious activities,it will have no effect onme.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE : Yoy are an idoit ok

you are an idot, do you know who you are writing to??, have you ever in your mistrable life touch real cash fucking bitch ass.

Has it been i can locate were you a, i would haver made life so diffecault for you and your misrable fuclking family.

Fuck off Mumu.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR STATEMENT IS GOING TO TURN AGAINST YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME

WHAT IS THIS MY FRIEND I DONT KNOW YOU AND IF YOU REALLY KNOW ME PLEASE TRY TO GIVE ME CALL I AM INNOCENT ABOUT ALL YOU EXPLAIN TO ME ON EMAIL I DONT KNOW THE JOB YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND DONT BE PROUD OF THE LITTLE CASH YOU HAVE MAKE BECAUSE OVER TAKE IS ALLOW AT ANY TIME SO PLEASE GO STRIGHT TO YOUR PIONT I HATE BULSHIT AND I CAN NOT TAKE IT,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM A MAN OF PACE AND I HATE PROBLEM SO COUNT ME OUT OF THIS YOUR EMAIL AND TRY TO BE GOOD EMAIL THE PERSON CORRECTLY BECAUSE I CAN PROMISE AND ASSURE YOU THAT I DONT KNOW YOU AND I KNOW THAT THIS EMAIL IS NOT FOR ME BECAUSE I HATE WHAT YOU STATE IN IT AND TREY TO SETTLE WITH THE PEOPLE YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING OR DOING ANYTHING AGAINS YOUR WISH STOP MAILLING PEOPLE CARLESSLY OR DO YOU WANT TO GET PROBLEM THROUGH EMAIL PLEASE BE CAREFUL IS YOU KNOW ME PLEASE GIVE ME CALL OR IF YOU DONT KNOW ME SEND ME YOU CELL NUMBER TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY OK

KNOW THAT I DONT HJAVE ENEMY AND I WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY BODY EVEN YOU BUT I PRAY FOR GOD TO COST THOSE THAT COST ME AND BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS ME

BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOUR STATEMENT IS GOING TO TURN AGAINST YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND MORE PROGRESS BUT DONT SEND ME THIS TYPE OF ROBISH AGAIN BECAUSE I REALLY HATE IT AND BE A GOOD BOY ALWAYS AND MAKE SURE YOU GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR NUBER BECAUSE I AM WILLING TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY,

PLEASE I DONT HAVE ENEMY AND YOU HAVE TO MIND YOUR SELF OK
BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOUR STATEMENT IS GOING TO TURN AGAINST YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME
BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOUR STATEMENT IS GOING TO TURN AGAINST YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NEVER KNOW PEACE!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
CALL ME 08063176348

why don't you call me on phone so that i will no you if you are not a full,my god will bless you

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple, but I did only send my latest abuse 5 minutes ago:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i thaught u ar reasonable but never knew that really u ar what i said if u reply me:if u mail me again den i know say true true na Dog fuck ur mamma born

u.idiot like you

i will not waste my time to talk to such an unreasonable person like u.

if u ar alive u will know how strong my words are cos u ar death alredy u can't understand what it stands for

mr or miss know all english na ya mamma and papa own .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur morther is a fool ok
bye

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Nor worry na small small toto dey rise. Make u dey mind ur own business nor be every body them just dey insult we dey do spiritual things here and i am an okija man just ask around and u would hearabout the power of our Gods here in okija even far away or any where we still kill.

And least i forget you made a very big mistake of sending me your number. Play safe and remember not to insult others or step on the toes of other.

Take care

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY guys, I miss you! I will be bak in action again. Blessings.

Cap419kicker

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

I DONT BLEME YOU AND YOUR DAD THAT TOOK YOU TO AMERICA BUT BET ME.........., YOU WILL RETURN HOME WITH NOTHING AND YOUR DAD WILL STIL BE TAKING CARE OF YOU OK. FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

YO MAMA TOTO

[email protected] wrote:

fool ha ha ha ha ha ha

[email protected] wrote:

your papa an coward GOD IS WITH ME MAYE DON PAY MY 3,800$ TODAY OK

[email protected] wrote:

U BE FULL

[email protected] wrote:

Dear Mr Amoda,

its sad that you have just said what is wrong with you and your nama mother at home. anything you said will soon take place in your entire home. stupid man, just look at your picture like big woman cow. I cnat call you bcus i dont need to hear mugu without money voice.

[email protected] wrote:

otu nnegi gbaa oku there in America. Am a true son of igbo land. Idiot

[email protected] wrote:

I got your mail and was highly disappointed in the contents.

I don't need ur fucking shit money. But I might need you for another thing entirely which can fetch both party cool money.

Moreover, how much do you think you can afford? You fucking shit head.
If you are ready for business am ready here too Ashole

Waiting for your response
Paddy

[email protected] wrote:

my guy u b big fooooooooooooooooool. which yeye america u dey, na u get time dey reply,BASTARD.people dey talk u dey talk, poor man lik u go dey yan, ass hole.na your mama wrinkled pussy go kill u.moronnnnnnnnnnn

[email protected] wrote:

OGUN GO KILL U AND UR FAMILY.NA ME SAY MAKE U NO SABI DO 419?
IF U WAN PAY ME MAKE U PAY ME MAKE U NO DEY TALK LIKE FOOL.U NO EVEN SABI SPEEK ENGLISH SELF.UR WHOLE FAMILY GO DIE 4 PLANE CRASH DIS YEAR.BET ME.DAT NA IF UNA EVEN GET MONEY TO ENTER PLANE.
BASTARS YORUBA FOOL LIKE U.NA 10 NAIRA GO BE UR SALARY TILL U DIE DAT NA IF U STILL GET WORK SELF.

[email protected] wrote:

FUCK YOU BABATUNDE AND MAY BIN LADEN FUCK YOUR DEAR DEADLY MOTHER. YOU FUEL SALLER.

[email protected] wrote:

you are as useless as your e-mail sounds. if i am not mistaking your entire family must be as useless as you are too. what should i call you for what. you are proud of who you are what are you doing in another man's country, probably a drug baron or you useless mother with useless smeel pussy you fuck everyday is a concubine of obasanjo.

[email protected] wrote:

olboy,
u're a big fool,go nd get a job.
pls remember to watch ya back, cos uncle sam is comin to get u soon. u ilegal immigrant.

[email protected] wrote:

Young man, u're full of shit, dey say people talk from xperience. Haha, you juyst gave me a load down of how ur family runs
You think goingh on exile to another mans land is fun, u need to rethink broda
Slave boy working ur ass oout for a few dollar note. Come back to naija and rep. ASSSSSSSSSSS.

[email protected] wrote:

u b full

KEEEP ON OOOOOOOOO!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Below are some of the best lad insults i have received yet Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
BOY I NEED DOLLAR THAT ONE YOU THEY TALK NA FOR YOUR POCKET FUCK YOU BASTARD YOU OKIJA SHIREN WILL KILL YOU IF YOU REPLY ME.

[email protected] Provides new script material.

Quote:
HAU FAR MISTER MAN COCONUT HEAD BABOON MONKEY WIT PEANUT FO BRAIN. U DEY DI MUGU OF DI HIGHEST ORDER NA DI SMOL BOI GOAT FUCKIN PIG WEY DO NATIN WORTH TALKIN BOUT FOR E PITIFUL LIFE. U JUSS SIDDON ON YOA ASS FOR CAFE BOMBIN PIPO FO NATIN .U DEY DI MAKE YEYE, DEATH MONKEY NA CANNOT TEL DI DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UR 419 FANTASY NA REALITY. GO GET DI REAL JOB, U FUCKIN OPAKS OTU NA STOP UR SCAMIN SHIT OK. U DEY SO STUPID MUGU, DAT DEAD MENS BI BETTER AT WETIN UNA DO. GO BACK HOME FO UR MUTHA BITCH HIV HYENA TOTO NA WASH IT WELL WELL BIFOR U LICK OUT YOA BRODA SPERM FOR DAT STINKIN HOLE, OK ?POVERTY ALWAYS BI WIT U, ASSHOLE SO STOP ASKIN UR PROSTITUDE SISTA NA BRODA FO BLOWJOB NA YANYASH U CANNOT COUNT. GO PICK PAPERS NA PUSH TRUCK FOR STREET, DEAD GOD WORSHIPPER.YOU MEK MORE DOLLAS U MOVE UR ASS FO GAY MENS FOR DARK ALLEY STUPID BABOON. KOM KARI MEANS U BI DEAD VERY SOON, GRAVE DEY WAITIN .BLACK AXE NA AREA BOIS GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. NO TINK U CAN DODGE MAI THUNDE RBOLT, BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. NAU MEK PLANS FO UR DEATH AS FOR 14 DAYS FOR SENDIN DIS MAIL U GO DIE NA I DRINK MAI MORNIN TEA WEN HOLDIN UR SKULL FOR MAI HAND. FUCK U NA CURSE U FAMILY, FILLAGE NA ENTIRE GENERATION FOR DI BEGINNIN OF TAIM FO DI EN OF TAIM. NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU U MUMU PASS YOURSELF .DE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,MUMU LAIK U +233 21 718588

[email protected]

Quote:
MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
You poor, miserable and unrepentant criminal , turn a saint ?, after looting the nation�s treasury, flew to London and start picking 87,000 pounds just like that; same way your brothers and sister in public offices are picking millions from the tax payers money

All your tribe�s men and women including your father and mother appointed into government has shown enough of what stock you are all made of. Shameless people who claimed to be educated . check out the current probe on power in the country, you certainly must be out of your senses to start attacking innocent ,decent and hard working set of respected people . Laughing

Die with your shame ,die in foreign land by the reckless bulets of your bastard brothers everywhere.

[email protected]

Quote:

Dear Fool,

Devil will sure temper and distroy anything that brings joy to your life this year 2008.

Goodbye Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject SLEEP AND NEVER SE THE LIGHT AGAIN

WHATEVER U CALL URSELF.. U MADE AWAY WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY. U HAVE NOTHING TO LEAVE ON THIS EARTH AGAIN... IF I LAY CURSE ON YOU , YOU WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY, IBO'S ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA, MAY BE YOU ARE AN YORUBA MAN OR EDO KILLERS AND ROBBERS ..ALL THE GOVERNMENT FRAUDSTERS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE THE YORUBA'S AND EDO AND HAUSA'S ..IF U ARE NOT A SLAVE
YOU KNOW ABOUT NIPP POWER PROJECT SCAM.......ALL THE ARROW HEADS ARE YORUBA'S AND THE HAUSA'S ... IN THAT UK FREEZER U ARE , GO AND FIND OUT THE BEST LAWYERS IN UK IF NOT THE DELTA IBO MAN AND ANAMBRA MAN.
ASK FOR THE BEST DOCTORS THE SAME... U ARE THE WORST THIEF THAT COLD WILL KILL OVER NIGHT. I KNOW YOU BELONG TO THE FOOLISH RACE...THE IBOS LEFT LOCAL 419 AND YOUR BROTHER'S HAVE FOUND HEAVEN IN IT.
ORDINARY FACTORY WORKER LIKE YOU.. IF I USE MY POWER ON YOU, THAT DEATH YOU MENTIONED WILL OVER TAKE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP THIS NIGHT AND U WILL NOT WAKE UP AGAIN.SMALL THIEF CREDIT CARD RAT..YOUR FAKE NAME KRISTEN PENN ..REV.TOM FOOLISH IDIOT LIKE YOU. DO KNOW OKONJO IWEALA ..OBY EZEKWESILI, CAN THESE PEOPLE BE COMPRED WITH IYABO OBASANJO UR SISTER'S ...WE HAVE BEG FOR SEPERATION SO THAT WE CAN MAKE USE OF OUR MONEY THAT YORUBA'S ARE TAKING ABROAD.... BLOOD WILL FLOW FROM YOUR BODY BEFORE U DIE FROM UR SLEEP..

[email protected]

Quote:

YOUR FATHER & MOTHER, ARE VERY POOR PEOPLE THATS WHY THE SEND YOU TO LONDON FOR SLAVERY AND YOU AND YOUR GENERATION REMAINS IN SLAVERY FOREVER.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE A MANTION IN VGC LAGOS I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT BEING THERE IN YOUR LIFE TIME I ALSO HAVE THREE CARS HERE IN NIGERIA ONE OF MY CAR IS WORTH OF N 12,M ALL MOST $150,000.

I KNOW POVERTY IS IN YOUR FAMILY LINNAGE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE LIVING UNDER OSHODI OKE BRIGDE IN LAGOS FOOOOOOOLLLLLL LIKE YOU THE WILL SOON DEPORT YOU BACK TO NAIJA THE YOU WILL WRIGHT ME NAD BAG ME MONEY AM A BIG DUDU HERE IN NIGERIA OK,

AM OVER $2.7 MILLION HERE NA MUGU LIKE YOU FROM US PAID ME THE MONEY ON DEC 16 2007 OK FOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Quote:
I promise you that you most die this month i have sercrifiy my gods one big Ram if you and your family die in motor asident THIS MONTH. i will washipp HIM all over my life.

wash and see becuase idi not hot you in any way so you dont have to hot me too.so let us try each. big fOL like your so call father hwo died in HIV.

[email protected]

Quote:

HAVE HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER SEVERAL TIMES. YOU BASTARD. YOU KNOW THAT.

[email protected]

Quote:

I see you are too frustrated, that was why you had the time to write so long a mail. Well, comfortable people like me don't write, talk or laugh much. Do not preach to me, because I have no heart, feelings or conscience, so to hell with your preachings.

Surely they must curse, but HE the lord most high will BLESS ME.

[email protected]

Quote:
boy wetin dey worry you? abeg no dey write this rubbish for me

[email protected]

Quote:

Subject I wish u the same a thousand times.

UR FATHER IS A COMPOUND FOOL N UR FATHER'S HEAD IS NOT CORECT THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE U ARE STILL IN THE DUST BIN . UR FATHER IS THE SON OF A THOSAND FATHERS AND UR MOTHER THE WIFE OF A BEGGER IN RING ROAD. UR OWN NA TO COME CAFE COME DEY CHAT DEY EXPECT MANNER TO FALL FROM HEAVEN FOR YOU MONKEY!!!. UR FUKING MAMA NA ASHAWO FOR ORE ,ODE LIKE U .. UR WHOLE FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER DEAD NIGERIAN LIKE U UR A SON SAHLL BE CHURCH RAT N A OSU WIT HIV. UR MAMA GET GONOSHEEN FROM FUKIN AREA BOY IN JUNGLE CITY AND U NA HER FIRST CHILD. ABEG WIRE UP U MAMA TOTO. U R HEREBY CURSED WITH CANCER AND FULL BLOWN AIDS . MAY GORILLA PREGNATE UR SISTAS! ASHOLE. MAY UR MAMA TOTO GO BUST LIKE A BOMB. MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA. MAY U ROT IN HELL WITH UR ANCESTOR. MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION. YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. ILLITERATE LIKE U! CANNOT EVEN SPELL, READ YOUR MAIL AGIAN, SCHOOL DROPOUT! You are not a school dropout,yet u dont know the difference between impregnate and pregnate,fool Fuck Off.Before u die,u cannot even get to where i am now,meanwhile am moving on.Fuck off once more,prick.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected]

Quote:

Subject I wish u the same a thousand times.

UR FATHER IS A COMPOUND FOOL N UR FATHER'S HEAD IS NOT CORECT THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE U ARE STILL IN THE DUST BIN . UR FATHER IS THE SON OF A THOSAND FATHERS AND UR MOTHER THE WIFE OF A BEGGER IN RING ROAD. UR OWN NA TO COME CAFE COME DEY CHAT DEY EXPECT MANNER TO FALL FROM HEAVEN FOR YOU MONKEY!!!. UR FUKING MAMA NA ASHAWO FOR ORE ,ODE LIKE U .. UR WHOLE FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER DEAD NIGERIAN LIKE U UR A SON SAHLL BE CHURCH RAT N A OSU WIT HIV. UR MAMA GET GONOSHEEN FROM FUKINAREA BOY IN JUNGLE CITY AND U NA HER FIRST CHILD. ABEG WIRE UP U MAMA TOTO. U R HEREBY CURSED WITH CANCER AND FULL BLOWN AIDS . MAY GORILLA PREGNATE UR SISTAS! ASHOLE. MAY UR MAMA TOTO GO BUST LIKE A BOMB. MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA. MAY U ROT IN HELL WITH UR ANCESTOR. MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION. YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. ILLITERATE LIKE U! CANNOT EVEN SPELL, READ YOUR MAIL AGIAN, SCHOOL DROPOUT! You are not a school dropout,yet u dont know the difference between impregnate and pregnate,fool Fuck Off.Before u die,u cannot even get to where i am now,meanwhile am moving on.Fuck off once more,prick.

@strongside

Pretty funny one! This looks like a cut and paste from some classic scripts me and devguy have used.
Wow, the Okija shrine line is a classic. Plus, I miss that church rat line. So summer of 2007. If you ever see anything about lorry drivas and pepper soup joints, those are my personal handiwork. The lads are so stupid its like when we send a script it is like we are doing the work for them. Smile

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A small collection of two audio responses to the insult bait. They get my Skype-In #, and, should they call, they hear is me using an obviously phony Nigerian accent quoting one of my favourite insults to them nefore they get to leave a message.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1105394

Mortar x5
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Homer -- some funny stuff

@cpt419kicker -- HOW FAR MY GUY? I hope your back to abuse some lads. Mother's Day is comming up, maybe another mother's day insult?

Charity Foundation Princess Of Wales <[email protected]>
Quote:
you forkup badly

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa name na ADAMU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THIS MAIL I TAKE KNOW SAY ONE U BE ILLITERATE TWO U BE POVERTY STRIKEN FOOL THEN THREE U NO GET WORK COS IF U GET U NO GO SIT DOWN DEY WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS....U SEE AM.POVERTY STRIKEN FRUSTRATED FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
ummm aboy, remember say dis no be handwork,i don see am say na scam
ur papa take marry ur mama, still born , definately it as to flown in u,u get
time , u mean say u sit down compose does email for ur papa?definately u
dont have a job, u even sound childishly, if u sabi who u dey talk to, u go
thank God say u dey read money man handwritting, if u sabi any gi for
ogba as am say who be rich kid?i am not in the game for those stuffs,
continue dey find who u go cause for here, all ur mate dey hammer ,buy
sweetest car, u dey there,maybe na baby boy honda level u dey, u think
say u don get money, i pity for ur life,.

baga

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn;Bishop Howard Stern,

you are a big folish man,why are you sending us the your bad message or you think this compacy is lake your home at work so stop sending a course of you father,mother,brother,and to yoursalf.what is this MUGU you are talking about so stop this nonsance.

Reconciliation Ministry <[email protected]>
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
YOU HAVE BEEN COUSED
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DIETH, IF YOU HAVE SIN YOU DESERVE TO DIE, WELL I CANT HELP YOU,

[email protected]
Quote:
foolish emeka mama gi ewu papa gi ewo gi ownegi atulu all your family animals

I saved the best for last Laughing
[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ASSHOLE

U SURE SAY U DONE SEE MONEY B4.COS D WAY U WRITE SHOWS U ARE A STACVK ILLITERATE.I NO SURE SAY U ENTER SCHOOL.AFTER U DON MANAGE SALE AKARA UNDER BIDGE COME ROB ENTER WEREEVER U DEY NOW ,U THINK U CAN JUST OPEN MOUTH YAN OPATA.

WELL FOOL,COME AND CHECK ME OUT,I DON'T BROWSE FROM D CAFE,I GET INTERNET 4 HOUSE.U DON EVER GET AM B4.MUGU,I JUST MANAGE ESCAPE MY TRAP, I FOR CHOP ALL THE AKARA MONEY WEY U DON DEY SAVE FOR YEARS.MAKE U GO KNEEL DOWN THANK BABA GOD SAY U GET FISH BRAIN.

U DON EVER SMELL TOTO B4.GO SMELL UR MAMA TOO WEY THEY SMELL LIKE AKARA WATER WEY U DEY SALE.MGBADA LIKE YOU....U DEY TALK TOTO TOTO,U DON EVER SEE BETTER TOTO 4 UR LIFE B4.COME MAKE I SHOW U HOW TO LIVE IN STYLE.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy

I wonder if akara water is comparable to so-so or pure water???

Anyway, here are some earlier catches for me:

[email protected]
Quote:
you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like.

Agent Larry Hans [email protected]
Quote:
I will bomb yu with return mails very soon, Yu will delete return mails in yur inbox and get tired

just wait

PLS, send him your love~

and [email protected] "e-greg":

Quote:
I NO BLAME YOU THE SON OF MONKEY NAMA GOAT. YOU CALL YOUSELF DOCTOR HAHAHAHAH... DOCTOR OF IDIOTS. VERY SOON YOU GO HEAR IT AGAIN. THE FIRST ONE IS JUST A LEASON FOR YOU BIG ONE IS AROUND THE CORNER FOR YOU. MONKEY LIKE YOU

pony pony pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY GUY I DEY HAIL WITH NEW REPLYS OOOOOOOOO!!

[email protected]

Quote:
your father and ur mother and all your family will die
in an auto crash one day.

may God forgive u when you get to hell.

and never come back to ur mother land forever and ever amen

[email protected]

Quote:

Men
you must be a fool to think you are in paradise. you are not left of your
own course. if any one need to die it is you . you picked us �87,000.00,
from what business? you are die-hard dupper who won't miss death this
year. I retrun to you all you evils and they must find you out.
Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! death is surely waiting for you are your door-post. it is
beter you start running and never turn back because a demon has been
assigned to persecute you. "let your ways be slippry and dark and let the
Angels of the Lord persecute you". Let distruction come upon you unaware
and let your course be returned to you

[email protected]

Quote:

You are a big fool, you are your family we die any where you are in the world and will roast in HELL, May God purnish you for your stupid mount,BASTARD, BACK TO SENDER DEVIL.

You an WICKED person, he no go better for your papa, your generation

See your mumu name TEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote:

[email protected]

BRODA IT'S VERY DENGERIOUS FOR YOU TO HAVE SAY THESE BECAUSE YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE INTO THIS GAME, SO WHY SHOWERING THESE ABUSES ON YOURSELF.WELL I PRAY TO GOD ALL DAY LONG TO BLESS ME SO THAT I WILL QUICT THIS JOB, KNOWNING FULL WELL THAT I AM A SINNER, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW YOU ARE COMMITING MORE SIN BY WRITING THIS.

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FOR THIS INSULENCE OR I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. HOPE YOU WILL NOT DENY OF BEEN QULTY AS CHARGED,

[email protected]

Quote:
FOR THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AGAINST ME, YOU ARE DONE FOR,I LIKE MEETING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.AS FROM THIS MOMENT YOU ARE READING THIS EMAIL, ALL WHAT YOU SAID AGAINST ME HAS BEEN FIRED BACK TO YOU %100 FOLD. I WILL NOT CURSE YOU, BECAUSE IF I DO, YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE IT, IF YOU LIKE BE IN AMERICA, AS THERE IS NO BOUNDARY IN THE SPIRIT WORLD.UNLESS YOU BEG ME, I ASSURE YOU THAT BY THE POWER IN NAME OF THE LORD I SERVE AND WORSHIP, WHO IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, YOU HAVE JUST BROUGHT PROBLEMS UPON YOURSELF. I PITY YOU.
I AWAITS YOUR OBITUARY.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@strongside

funny stuff. Looks like some good siggy material there.

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419kicker --- its probably more like so so water. I've included that in my latest script and it really seems to irk the lad. I made some reference to Okija shrine as well, always seems to get the mugus going. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Rev. Goodluck {abi na badluck u be!},
The effort you take write the message wen you write to me, you for use am talk to your congregation, abi how you see am?

[email protected]
Quote:
SATAN PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS BORN AND UNBORN TO COME FOREVER INCLUDING YOUR MISERABLE FATHER AND MOTHER.IDIOT,*DELETED*,FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
you can say any thing because you have acces to your mother toto

[email protected]
Quote:
May our God Jesus Christ forgive and bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ur mama assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Devil don punish ur papa head no be your fault as e be say no job for nija wetin u dey do for inter how u take get email id self Ogu Killliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ur generation fool

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu,

c my man if u wan reply person no insult him mama again i beg of u.

No be ur papa money i take dey do G LVL so amke u do your own thing and mine your biznee

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear MUGU HE GOAT,
I could not comprehend your mail it seems to me that you are a illiterate that could not assimilate simple english if i may ask can you iddentify your self, what country are you from that you bear the name goat?

I dont belief some one like you is existing you are a punk.

[email protected] must have consumed too much palm wine
Quote:
what are you my name is ass munch
I GET MY WESTEN UNION ALL DAY

mE TOOMUCHMONEY

Pervert altert, [email protected] is back
Quote:
Subject: BASTRD I REMENBER YOUR MOTHERS ASS

FUCK YOUR MOTHER, YOU REMRNBER WHEN I FUCKED HER AND YOUR JUNIOR SISTER CAME , I FUCKED HER ASS, NOW I WANT YOUR WIFE BASTRD

[email protected]
Quote:
MGBADA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic