SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a very old script to some lads last week. I was pleasantly suprised by their replies Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WORD OF GOD SAID IT ALL"WHAT SO EVER YOU WISH TO SOMEONE,SO YOU SHALL YOU RECEIVE DOUBLE FOLDS"SO THINK ABOUT IT.AND REPENT IF YOU WANT TO BE FORGIVEN.
THAT IS MY WORD

[email protected]
Quote:
waitin you think say you da do? na like dis you want take make your own money, by acusing your fellow partner? no problem keep on with your fullishness and have a better reword.

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST ONLY BE FOOL FOR YOUR OLD AGE NA GOD GO HELP YOU.IF YOU KNOW HOW STREET BE YOU FOR DON WISE .DEM ONLY BACK YOU ,YOU NO KNOW HW RD FAR.MUGU LIKE YOUR FATHER NA IM YOU BE.GO KILL YOUR SELF IDOT

[email protected] must think I'm his mate or something
Quote:
all this curse too much now,na hustle we dey hustle sef for here,anyway
how malaysia.

[email protected]
Quote:
I beleive say na the same job we they do, why you go come dey cause me because say you see mt format.

Make i tell you something, i nor know you by names, but beleive me nor not, this year 2008 failure and disappoint go dey follow you in all angle.

Secondly, i tell you, you nor go see febuary 2008, you most die, na me Epa tell you so, you most die.

[email protected]
Quote:
you have to understand that God is not Happy with you

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother were ever she his

[email protected]
Quote:
why are so stupid in life God will stract all ur generation in jesus name amen is that how you are been trained to suliousy in life? some one you never know contacted you for help and you begin to sult the person thank u for all

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SPOKE A WONDERFUL WORDS WHICH GOES INTO YOUR ONLY LOVELY MOTHER DIRTY PUSSY! YOU MURDER FUCKER GRANDFATHER HE-GOAT HEAD.DIE ASLEEP AND SEND MY REGARDS TO 2 PAC DEAD WORKING IDOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE POOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WILL CHANGE IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN.

THIS MY FIRST PRAYER FOR THE YEAR AND I THANK GOD THAT HE ANSWERS ME ANY TIME I CALL HIM IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, WASH OUT FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOUR LIFE.

THANKS

MR. NO NAME..

[email protected]
Quote:
A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED IN SUCH ANIMATIVE BEHAVIOUR HAVEN KNOWN THAT A BUSY AND AN ADUCATED HUMAN BORN OF MOTHER CAN NOT JUST SIT AND WASTE HIS TIME FOR SUCH EVIL THOUGTH OF YOUR.

GUY VERY SOON YOU WILL SEE ME AND START BEGIN FOR MONEY SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SOFER FOR NOTHING UNLESS YOU CHANGE FROM THIS EVILL ATITUDE AND THAT IS THE ONLY REMADY FOR YOU.

I ONLY FEEL FOR YOUR MOTHER WHO SUFFERED TO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot where are u ? son of a bitch people with low ambition i don't have anything to talk with you local man u said you are a rev or what CBN pay master ole thief God destroy you over there bastard go out and look for money outide country and come home to enjoy your money instead of isting there stealing money from nigerian pocket God punishe the whole of ur entire family in jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello bastard,
why u dey swear?well i wish you what you wish me in life.be warned
and never say such things to people its bad.ok.Old fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH UR PAPA.IDIOT.UR FATHER.MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
just have this in your head that you will die this year thats the prayes you get form all the popele you send your shit mail to happy new year and lot of lost,madness to the people love love most in your life i wish you the best of bad things in your life fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender.

Whatever you lay your hands this year will turn against you, you will never see good thing in your life, from this day you will loose all you have and you will die in motor Accident and your body will be scattered pieces that is your portion this year 2008.

From this day good things will be running away from you and you will die in before February ending, as I say it so shall it be in your life (AMEN)

YOUR PAPA WHICH IS SATAN IS IN NEED OF YOU SO HURRY UP TO JION HIM BECAUSE HE IS COMING TO TAKE YOU BY FORCE

[email protected]
Quote:
all that you wish me it will come to you in hundred folds and your generation and generationext will know no peace.

from this minute till your death you will see pain and pain will overtake you and your entire lineage....

prostitution will be your dwelling place.

useless animal

you will never know peace

since you love satan and 666 it will never depart from you
in Jesus name i believe
Amen..it shall be so

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STUPID UESLESS MAN SATAN WILL VISTE YOU THIS NEW YEAR ALLYOUR UESLESS PRAYER WILL HIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY TAKE NOT WHAT WILL COME TO YOU THIS TIME BECAUSE YOUR PROVEN WISE TAKE NOT.YOU UESLESS AND WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF THIS YEAR MUST BE TO YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBAD

[email protected]
Quote:
Goodness of life will never be yours (Ase)
It shall never be well and straight for you (Ase)
All the good things of life will never come your way (Ase)
Your family must cry for you (Ase)
Thunder will fire you (Ase)
Sapono will cause great death in your family (Ase)
Disaster shall rise to you and you will never over come it (Ase)

Immediately you finish reading this email you should pull of your cloth put it under your arm then put your shoe on your end now start running to the ocean and jump into it and never come back as i say alo rami rami enikan kin ri abo e. May i never hear from you again bastard.

Edited. TS

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first batch of responses are from a few lads who were lucky enough to receive my Crappy New Year insult.

[email protected]
Quote:
fooooooooooooool

Quote:
Subject: YOU WILL DIE DIE DIE AND YOUR MAMA WILL CRY CRY.

YOU WILL DIE THIS WEEK END IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME THIS YEAR PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WHRITE TO ME AGAIN , GOD BLESSE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WE DEAL WITH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: your mother's pussy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Regarding your offer(sorry.....oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i did not know that you already have a pysco and mental ailment.
please tey and a physcriatic doctor,sorry.....oooooooooooooooooo

[email protected] sent this lovely rant twice...
Quote:
Subject: IT IS TIME YOU STOP

BY GOD'S GRACE ALL YOUR CURSES SHALL HAVE NO IMPACT TO TAKE IN MY LIFE.... GOD KNOWS I HAVE NOT OFFENDED YOU. EVEN AS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING ME CURSES, I HAVE KNOWN VERY RICH PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT VERY ARROGANT LIKE YOU, BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD AND ALL THE POWER HE HAS INVOKED INTO ALL HIS ANNOINTED MEN WORSHIPING HIM, I REJECT ALL THE CURSES TO YOU AND YOUR THIRD GENERATION STARTING FROM YOU IN JESUS NAME...AMEN, IT SHALL DWELL WITH YOU TILL YOU DIE YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE REST, YOU SHALL LABOUR IN VAIN, PAIN SHALL START TO BE YOUR PORTION, AS YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SPEND YOUR TIME SENDING ME CURSES SO SHALL POVERTY, BAD NEWS, BAD LUCK, FAILURE, DOWNFALL, SADNESS, MISCHIEVE, DEATH, SORROW SPEND LONG TIME BEING IN YOUR GENERATION, ALL THIS CURSES WILL NEVER COME TO PASS IN YOUR GENERATION ONLY IF I WAS THE PERSON WHO OFFENDED WITH CURSE IN THE FIRST PLACE,... WITH THE PAIN OF YOU IN MY HEART I PRAY THAT IF IT IS TOO MUCH MONEY THAT YOU HAVE THAT HAS MADE YOU SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES WHAT NEXT IS TO CURSE HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING NOT TO MAKE IT, I PRAY THAT IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOUR YOU SHALL DECREASE, YOU SHALL REDUCE IN JESUS NAME..........MAY YOU SUFFER FOR CUSRSING ME FOR NO REASON, BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I PRAY YOU WOULD HAVE LOST EVERYTHING THAT GIVES YOU THE GO AHEAD TO HURL CURSE ON PEOPLE I PRAY THAT TO FEED SHALL BE THE HARDEST THING FOR YOU EVER. I AM USING THE NAME OF GOD 'COS I KNOW IT IS HIM THAT CREATED YOU, ME AND THE OKIJA YOU BELIEVE IN. IF IT IS FOR ANYTHING OR THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE THAT MAKES YOU LOOSE YOUR SENSE OF THINKING I PRAY GOD TAKES YOU VERY FAR AWAY FROM MONEY...AMEN AND SO SHALL IT BE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

MAY THE LORD THIS YEAR WISH YOU UNCOUNTABLE TIMES ALL YOU WISH ME AND OTHER PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.THIS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR FATHER WAS DOING TILL HE DIED A MISRABLE DEATH AND NOW YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER WITHOUT EVEN A FORMAL EDUCATION. DROP OUT LIKE YOU. BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER

BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER
BACK TO SENDER

The responses from here on are from a large bundle of lads who received a different insult on New Year's Eve.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything wen u type here, back to sender.
Abi u dey craze, if u no say the mail enter ur box mistakenly, then no answer me am no be by force.
E no go better for your full family thats why u still dey use yahoo mail dey do charles soludo. Your mate dem dey use domain name.
Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERYTHING YU SAID. I TRIPPLE IT AND PUT IT ON YOU, YOUR MAMA, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN. EVEN YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN WILL PARTAKE IN IT.
WOE UNTO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND U.
REGARDS,
PER ENGEBAK'
USA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Elvis,
You are a big Fool,a very stack illitrate,Notin just dey ure head at all,simple pidgin english u no fit compose.Ahhhhhhhhh.shame on ure girlfriend.ure mama dey hapi d day she give birth to you say she don bear baby boy,but little did she know that u will turn into a big duns,mumu,olodo,agbero.
Igbo man like u.i dey imagine how u dey express ure self for public.Ahhhhhh no send this kind mail again O.u dey abuse ure self,if to say u dey understand simple english Haahahahahahahahahahahahaha na.I am very sure u are one of Rev Kings followers.No b new tin,na so una dey always do due to fraustration.
Well i don move on O.If u wan join me u fit start as my toilet keeper,so that i go dey dash u small tin take chop so that u go dey reason well.Cos as i see u so,na Crase don start 4 u so,madness don overtake u.Sorry boy.U dey go cafe go dey spend ure small money for browsing,wetin u dey find sef?Small children like una wey just know how to register box go dey pose.See ure local set up.Meet us the international men to put u tru.talk tru,my FM no move U?thats 4 sure.copy from am.OK.ozuor.
I just remember sef na rituals una dey do sef.
enjoy 4 5years and die.shame shame,we do clean deals no blood,cool cash.send me your full names and address make i send u small GBP make u take hold side enter new year.and to pay ashawo,cos dat na ure level as i see U.Say me hi to ure sister,she sabi fuck sha.She say na ure mum she inherit am from.na tru?where u com 4 get ure dullness?ok she evan talk say ure papa dull no b small.
na d tins u dey do so,na him first do wen make am poor 4 life so.
make i no too ...............hope say u no dey vex O.na my way of advice b this.
catch u in.................
Dollyunachukwu.

na me Kuncha.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u dey rain curses on the sender of the mail like this when e be say na the same thing you sef dey do? Na you be Charlles Soludo? ?? Well May everything curse wey you curse and abuse wey you abuse so return back to you a 100 fold.
I no go talk pass so. Search your conscience and let it JUDGE YOU. If you are not guilty of the smae thing.
E go ruff for you.!!

[email protected]
Quote:
A fool of 40 is the highest fool in life. happy new year.

[email protected] decide one copy of this was not enough.
Quote:
ONYEARA look at you village man tolking to big boy like me ask of help will give you one of my c class or hummer jeep go to imo state and ask of igba ka igba one of orsu and call me with this number for any help ok small goat

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U ARE A BIG FOOL......MUMU

U ARE A BIG FOOL......MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
mr.Charles C Soludo

who is the greatest thief and basterd ? first you are impersonating and ternishing the good image of prof. Charles C Soludo, but for me, i am in europe operating as europian not a stain to my top govt officials secondly i am well educated even as unemployment forced me out of the country for a better life, imagine you idiot with no proper education working for some stupid motherfuckers like you and impersonating charles soludo. BASTERD, IDIOT, YEYE, YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH THIS YEAR AND BEFORE YOUR DEATH, YOU WOULD SUFFER A GREAT PAIN AND IF YOU DOUBT WHAT AM SAYING, GO FOR HIV TEST NOW AND YOU WOULD BE AMAZED TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE INDEED ON YOUR WAY TO HELLLLLLLL

From: ahmed sane [email protected] really is insane Rolling Eyes
Quote:
The definition of Insanity:fuck your mother ten times a day

Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

You dumb ass mother fuckers keep emailing the same people with the same shit, and you wonder why it does not work..geez

Here scammer, scammer, scammer, scammer. BASTARD, CHARLES C SOLUDO is it your father's name or your mother man friday

Awe, what's the matter shit head? Why won't you answer me with at least another bullshit email? I love it when thieving cowards like you get mad because someone like me exposes you and your little money stealing scheme.

Ayo, why are you so uptight my man? Get a real job and quit stealing from people. Your going to go to hell for it!!!

You are no Michael Olowokandi "The Kandi Man", but your good. Anyways, lets not let this get in the way of our friendship. I like you and I'm going to send you some money. I have attached a photo of me writing you a check.

Good luck in your future scamming. Remember that practice makes perfect.

May you and your family be attacked by a Ebola monkey and die of a venereal disease. Go blow an elephant for me. God knows what the fuck you and your little fucking country would do for a dollar. Oh, don't act like a tough guy either. Just shut up and take it like a man. I exposed your fake ass.

AHMED SALIHU
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Seems baiterish but decidedly idiotic.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur FMT Is old change it.
Hey, smol boi, it was a new insult Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE U ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE VILLAGE FIRMING. DRUNCARD IDIOOOOOOOOOOT. U ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO EVEN HAV AN EMAIL ACCOUNT I DONT KNOW WHERE U COME FROM U ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE AN IGBO PERSON. MUGUUUUUUUU. IF U HAV BEEN A GUY, AND NO THAT I BE 419, U ARE SUPPOSE TO COLL DOWN ON UR OWN AND KNOW THAT THIS GUY IS A GUY MAN. BUT U INSIST INSULTING UR GENERATION IT WILL ALL GO BACK TO U.

REMEMBER THAT GOD IS FOR EVERY BODY AND U WILL THINK THAT U ARE HOLY, REMEMBER MY HOME 2FAC SAID NO BODY HOLLY PAST. SO BE CAREFUL. OCS GUYZ DE VES. AND ANY NEGATIVE THING U SEND TO ME WILL RETURN BACT U. THIS WILL BE UR LAST MAIL I WILL READ SO THEREFORE ANY FUCKING THING U DARE SEND TO ME WILL GO BACK TO U AND UR FAMILY. BE WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:
You Son of a bitch how can you insuilt me like that. well,i do not blame you because you are a BASTARD.GO TO HELL.FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

everyone make sure to add [email protected] to your list. lets see just how much abuse he can take. Twisted Evil

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I choped his dolla Laughing

Quote:

you are becomming more hostile
I am the one mucking you at this time
You want to hear good things from me?
Dont worry I know you too well
Yahoo boys!
You go make am you hear, keep trying.
your mama no be ashawo you hear, na ashino

Quote:

as long as u have admitted being a mugu so shall it be
> I am very famous in d society and shall lack nothing
> I take business to a greater hight not yahoo style like u
> U were only trying to upgrade urself but it will nrver and ever be from me
> Anuofia mmo

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a headsup peeps, I'm searching the repository for the ENTIRE list of ALL scammer for 2007... then I will verify them all & post the survivors for your abuse & pleasure.

(All going well that is, the web page is at 30mb of text so far and no end is in sight....) (and me pc is slooowing down and I have a limited supply of drink Rolling Eyes )

<---------- Counting down to that magic postnumber!

[EDIT] The html file is 50MB.... wish me luck!
[EDIT2] Sorry this is taking a while... my scanner cant rip local files and none of my web hosts allow a 50mb text file so I'm splitting it and doing it manually... Last count was 46,000 before verification so I probably wont have teh list until sat pm
[EDIT3] After processing teh files overnight, I got up & the pc was dead, musthave shutdown at some point. Have been fiddling with some software and after some naughty work, now have the emails extracting. Here's a hint of my problems..

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail

Last edited by Kickstart on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart. Thanks for your efforts. I for one promise to put this data source to good use Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've F***ing goosed it up .... forgot to use a proxy last time I mass mailed, and now I cant verify ANY yahoo or gmail addresses because my I.P. has been blacklisted.... Seems if you send over 2k emails you are automatically a spammer.... bastards.

I'm really sorry about that...

I have the lists if anyone wants, 60,775 was the final total of individual addresses for the year... MAN we have some work in front of us Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It's a 600K zip file if anyone wants to plug away themselves... pm your email if you want all the 2007 scammers emails..

Sorry again... I'll contact my isp & see If I can jump i.p. so I can at least continue monthly updates..

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kickstart. Thanks for your efforts. Sounds like a pain in the neck. But you have my assurances it will be for a good cause Very Happy Are the addys in the zip file verified?

@all. Some many lads, so little time Twisted Evil

[email protected] looks like a chop script
Quote:
MR CAPITALL FOOL

U ARE BASTERD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA IS ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN FO FOOD. UR MAMA NA 5 NAIRA ASHOWO LIKE UR SISTA BUT SHE 2 NRAIA BASTERD. SMALL BOI. HYENA.

DAT IS MY PRAYERS FO U
U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR. OLORUN, VBE EZE, OGUN, CHINEKE KPOKWA GI AMU. HOLY GHIOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY GHOST OOOOOOOOOOO

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI. ANIMAL. CRIMENEL. U WILL DRINK UR URINE ON A COMMERSIAL BUS COS U HARMOSESUAL

I HAV SACRIFISE GOAT FO RIVER SHRINE SO DAT DIS CAN NO BE RETURN. WHENEVER U DRINK WATER OR CLEAN OR TOUCH WATER MY PRAYE R WILL CATCH U IN DEE NAME OF JEBUS (AMEN)

DAT TOKOLOSHE WILL HUNT U LIKE ANIMAL STINKIN HYENA LIKE U. VILLAGE IDOIT PUSH TRUCK

DAT IS UR MTCN FROM NOW ON:
666 666 666
SENDER: DEVIL SATAN LUCIFER
QUESTOIN: WHAT FOR?
ANSERW: UR MAMA TOTO
AMOUNT: 1 KOBO
REVIECER: CAUSED BASTERD FOOL HYENA, SMALL HIV YURUBA TOWN, NAIJA

COME MEET ME I WILL GIV U DAT MONEY (1 KOBO) IF U BRING UR ASHAWO MAMA AND SISTA FO MY DOGS OOOOOOO

BARRISTER UHURA
12TH 24TH HIGH KANDA STREET
ACCRA GHANA
TELL 233-0244-965-4526
FAX2 33-0224-965-2222

POR CHURCH RAT IMBESIL AMU ATU NNE GI NONENTITY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UR CHAIRMAN
BARRISTER UHURA

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender .u call ur self Rev .u and all ur family whole village of u will never ever see good till end of the world in JESUS AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
You need to go to primary school first to learn spellings

[email protected]
Quote:
why you go dey send me this king of email wetin dey worry you?u fly for night?na wha for you ohhh.

Listen very carefully i dont know you u dont know me so take ur time.u nor knw sa e get wetin i go tell u e go start to dey happen to you.

make you go die man and nor dey cause me again cos u knw no who i be!!!!!!!!!

mailto:[email protected] is a mugu life coach or something
Quote:
This is New Year! I hope you know too well?

Guymen doesn't behave the way you are doing if my 4mat hit you box you can
delete it not to insult people you dont know.

Secondly I wonder how your much pays you because you English Command is
very very poor. I will advise you better go back to nursery School so that
you can learn "A" is for apple as that will help you write your English
very well.

You can bring Jobs lety me work out cool money for you so that you can rent
your own house and stop squatting with your guys in one room face i face
you flat.

BOMB WELL THIS YEAR YOU GO MAKE AM

[email protected]
Quote:
God is going to punish you according to his promise to me.you will never go unpunished.God will punish u and
your house hold

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU NWURU ANWU

JAKI KA GI MMA , EWU GBA AKA NWA KA IBU OSIERE NI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Help Ur Self False Rev

MUGU WE DEY THE SAME TRACK WHO MAKE YOU A MEMBER OF CBN AM IN MALYSIA INSTEAD OF YOU TO TELL ME SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER YOU DEY CORSE MA MAMA AND SISTER IS NOT GOOD OK AM NOT A CHILD TO ASSULT YOU U STILL HAVE NIGERIA MIND AND SENSE OK THINK AND THINK GOOD MY BROTHER NO NEED TO COURSE YOU OK

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL LIKE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE AND MOTHER THAT IS IF THEY ARE NOT IMBERSILE OR BIG MUMU

[email protected] hooked me up with some new insult material. Very Happy Thanks
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER, MY PENIS DON ENTER. YOU KNOW YOUR PAPA SELF. BEG ME MAKE I TELL YOU HOW MANY OF US FUCK YOUR MAMA BEFORE SHE BORN YOU. YOU WEY NO SABI SPELL 'FARM'. YOUR SPELLING OF FARM NA 'FIRM'. IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN WEY NO GO SCHOOL COME DEY TALK TO ME WEY I DON TRAVELL THE WHOLE WIDE-WORLD. SHAME ON YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP.

SPEAK ENGLISH

GO HAVE A FUCKING WASH YOU SMELLY TRAMP

YOU ARE SOO POOR ITS UNBELIEVABLE

GO SCAMM SOMEONE ELSE YOU KNOB JOCKEY

[email protected] provides a high quality reply. This makes it all worth while Very Happy
Quote:
U SEE YOUR EMAIL I WILL PRAY PUT INSIDE MAKE U KNWO SEE BETTER INSIDE THIS YEAR AS YOU DEY INTO WHAT I AM AND DEY CAUSE YOUR MAMA LIKE THAT YOU WILL SEE WHO IS STRONGER AND CLOSER TO GOD.THIS MAIL YOU ARE USING WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING AND BRING A SOURCE THIS YEAR AS LONG YOUR HAVE TH EMIND TO CURSE ME I THOUGHT YOU ARE A PASTOR AND YOU CLAIMED TO BE A CBN THE NAME WILL BE IGNORED BY CLINTS AND SET YOU UP .

MARK THIS YOU THIS STUPIT IGBO PEOPLE NAH UNA SPOIL WORK FOR US .

BASTARD WEY KNOW WHER HE FROM COME NAH GOAT FUCK YOUR MAMA WEY HIN BORN YOU I KNOW YOU HAVE A BIG HEAD YOU SILLY BASTARD THAT FUCKS HIS OWN BLOOD SISTER OR RELATION ALL IN THE NAME OF HE HAS MONEY SIN WILL CUT OFF WITH YOU SOON.

It's been a while since I've gotten so many quality replies. [email protected]
Quote:
Subject: AYELALA GO VISIT IF YOU NOR STALL CLEAR.

ccomwe nor get sense na now you dey talk this na mugu you die put your met go leave u for junction your lick my yech till you die my huma go jam your mama for road..........

but you no one juju for benin ayelala na go finish your generation if you try me......

Watch out within 7dayts you die your belle go swell and bust...!!! Be WARN STAY CLEAR. OR NOR GO REACH 2009.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HELLO!!!!

you be dog e dey pain you 4 one eye fuck your self!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Hello,
HELLO GUY NA WA 4 U WE ARE DESAME NOWAM IN iNDIA NOW WHERE ARE YOU MAN NAWA 4 U OOOOOOOO

I saved the best for last.[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: you are a real grade one dumb fuck
U ARE THE DUMBEST FUCK TO EVER USE THE INTERNET.. YOU ARE SO LAME AND STALE UR MAMA PUSSY JUST SUFFER FOR LABOUR FOR NOTHING... I WONDER HOW UR LIFE IS WITH THIS UR CHICKEN SHOT LEVEL OF THINKING I AM SURE UR DADDY AND HIS LAME DICK ARE SO DISAPPOINTED IN U.. INSHORT U AND UR FATHER SHOULD BE CASTRATED FOR LACK OF COMMON SENSE.. UR FATHER SHOULD BE CASTRATED FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH A LOOSER LIKE YOU AND U URSELF SHOULD BE CASTRATED FOR UR LACK OF COMMON SENSE CUS ALL WHAT U WROTE IN UR EMAIL LACKS ON BIT OF LITERAL THINKING.. I SEE U MUST HAVE THE IQ OF A RAT CUS U SUCK AND YEAH U MUST BE GAY FROM THE WAY I SEE U HOW FAR NOW GAYBOY I HERE SAY U GAY BOYS DE USE SANITRY PAD LIKE GIRLSSS. ANYWAY GO ON WITH UR DICK SUCKING AND NO DE ENVY MY PAPA HE HAS ACHIEVED FAR MORE THAN ALL UR ANCESTORS AND GENERATIONS WILL EVER DREAM OFF.. ANYWAYS WHY I DE WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME DE MAIL U SEFF CUS U NO WORTH AM AT ALL SO FUCK OFF...

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From [email protected]

Quote:
I taught u are dead
wretched generation. cafe boys, I have already tracked ur ip and u will c ma action soon
Usu ra nne gi tru d anus, she will be screeming like she crocodile
gashing smerms like no mans biz
idiot, am i ur mate? if u have a job y must u hav time going about somebody's biz
u are uncirmcumcised with malan prik, duck prik 2.
I will castrate u I promise u that
Just wait, I have tracked ur ip, so wait 4 me I said

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Final - some good siggy material there Very Happy

I mailed a new script off to a few hundred lads. Here are the replies so far:

[email protected]
Quote:
mr big man fuck you and all family and evrything about you idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU KNOW SAY U BI MAN ADENTIFY YOUR SELF OK NA YOUR FATHZER AND YOU GREAT GRABD FATHER BE MUGU,I NO GOE BETTER FOR U TILL THE END OF LIFE NA THAT SHOE WAY U DAY PACK U GO PACK TILL THEN SEND YOUR DEAD BODY TO NIGERIA FOOLISH MAN U BE FULK YOUR ASS AND YOUR MOTHER TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa na mugu for internet you no even see your last name fucking ibo man

[email protected]
Quote:
If You dey do 419 and you insult my Mama like this without say she no do you any thing God will never forgive you in life.

And you will die with no property of your remaining all burn by fire.

I hate you man

I hate you too Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.ASSHOLE LIKE YOU TRY AND LEARN GOOD
ENGLISH LANGUAGE.AND USE YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING GOOD

A blast from the past, [email protected] sent me a script sent out about 6 months ago by AWOL member cpt419kicker
Quote:
I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A IDIOT BASTARD LIKE U. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW MUGU????????????????????????.

WILLIS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUGU FOR LIFE
ARE THE BIGGEST FOUL I EVER SEE SCHOOL YOU NO GO MUGU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

HENRY YOU CALL YOUR SELF A REV AND YOU USE THE TERM FOOL U SEE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE U FOR THAT. YOU ARE THE FOLISH ONE TO HAVE REPLIED. WHAT DO YOU THIN? BIG FOOL REV. YOU DONT KNOW YOU ARE A THEIF I KNOW WHERE U WORK I WILL COME THERE AND DISGRACE YOU. U NOR SEE YOUR EMAIL [email protected] IS THERE ANY EMAILS LIKE THAT FOR CBN. IF THIS WORK NOR GOOD FOR U NOR REACH MAKE U DEY VES COS CBN NOR BE WORK AGAIN
MUGU

Rolling Eyes That e-mail address still works

[email protected]
Quote:
ALMIGHTY ALLAH GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AD YOUR GENERATION WHY DID YOU WRITE ME SUCH MAIL BASTARD AWAU LIKE U

FOOL YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR. U BE THE BIGEST FOOL 4 LIFE WHY U DET SEND ME THAT KIND MAIL MY BOMBING NA LIKE BULK BOMBING 5MILLION IN 10SEC HOW WILL I KNOW THAT UR EMAIL DEY AMONG THE LEADS. FUCK U MEN U FOR ASK ME TO TEACH U HOW TO SEND BULK 5 MILLION IN 10SEC. FUCKER

and
Quote:
Subject: RE: U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR.

U CAN SEE NOW THAT U ARE THE FOOL BCOS I HAVE NEVER SEE A CBN BANK USING GMAIL.COM IT'S UR NAME @CBN.COM.NG COME MK I TEACH U WORK. WRITE ME ON [email protected] OR [email protected] NOW I WILL REPLY U *DELETED*.

Hey, why not write him and ask him for a job?

[email protected]
Quote:
IBEABUCHI,
SO YOU CAN SEND THIS TYPE OF WORD TO A BIG BOY ON INTERNET LIKE ME. IF THAT IS YOU WORK KEEPUP YOU CANNT GAIN ANYTHING ON THAT .IF GUY MAN GET YOU JUST DELET IT

STOP THAT IT IS NOT GOOD.

MR.JIM

[email protected]
Quote:

TUNDER FIRTE YOU FATHER AND YOUR GENERATION..... YOU RAG HEADED MONKEY... IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN.. I WILL STICK A LAMPPOST IN YOUR FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLE . MUDER FUCKER ....

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER ALTHOUGH I NOR KNOW YOU I RECEIVE ALL YOUR
CURES, OKAY IF YOU BE MAN ENUF CALL MY NUMBER MAKE WE SEE FACE TO FACE

TRY TO CALL ME MAKE I NO WETIN I DO YOU AND MAKE WE NO EACH OTHER
WELL. SEE YOU IN HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Your mama go die

God go punish your family bastard like you,make u take ur time,if u recieve fm why u nor delete am

U when dey tuk hw much u don collect since last yr,look u nor know say e get wetin person go tell you e go begin happen to you.nor use me pay ohhh,if nor u nor go last at all.

Watch your self make u nor go die

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: your mother and father one eye
Your Papa and Mama na d biggest idiot for this planet word that is why them make mistake born you put for surfer. If you nor be fool why you get time to waste idiot like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU GO DIE FOR AIDS

YOUR MAMA TO TO DEY SMELL LIKE AKPU WATER AND YOU SELF GO DIE FOR AID AND YOU GO SMELL BEFORE YOU GO DIE

YOU DIE.

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got some good ones there devguy - nice job man!!!!! Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last round of 'sults wasn't so rewarding Sad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Brother Sorry. I wish you death before this week end.

Can't you see that you are a complete full having understanding what's and you are there to talk shit. All you have said is your portion and
i believe that you must die without any achievement in life. I have acieve something from it but am sorry you got to learn so that you can
expand in life not bye casting. I wish God will strike you dead now because your life is meaningless to your entire family. piss off and i
pray that i never get intouch with people of your level in life because poverty is your portion. I am sorry for your family having you. Die
Die Die dIE. I need to hear such news this week that your kind of person went to hell forever. Ashole. Otu Nne Gi. Your friend told me that
you father is an evil man and he has killed all your neigbourhood that is doing well. Your father is a pime wine taper and for sure hell is
waiting for both of you. basterd. I wish your poverty all the days of your life but better death strike you. Suffering is your portion and
nothing good will come your way this year entirely.

Beach.
Pretty good rant, eh?

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN BE UR PROBLEM DEVIL BAPTIZE U? U MUST BE A BIG FOOL. IF THE MAIL NOR HOLD U U NOR GO FIND UR WAY. U NOR KNW SAY BOYS DE VEX?. U

DE MAD FOR UR LIFE? U DE USE BLACKAXE.COM.NG U BE FUCKING AYE? MANFIGHT RULESSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR EVER COS THE LAND IS GREENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

EKP GRADUATE!
DON FUCK,
ADVICE

REGARDS
BLAST

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: stop that ok!!!

you stupid fuckin idot why can,t you allow me to enjoy this my Box witin be your problem.
Plz stop that kind of nocharlant attitud

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A BLOODY BLACK AXE MEMBER LIKE U. U SHOULD WORK ON YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I BET YOU MUST BE AN OKADA RIDER.

BECAUSE, ANY BODY CAN BE A MEMBER OF YOUR USELESS CULT CALLED BLACK AXE.

IDIOT

[email protected] again...
Quote:
USELESS BLACK AXE MEMBER. THE BLOOD OF THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE AXED IN YOUR LIFE TIME HAS TAKEN A TOLL ON YOUR REASONING. FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Dear Waiting For Your Positive Response

I HAVE BOMB YOU MR BASTARD AND SEE ATTACH
A very yucky image was attached puke

[email protected] again
Quote:
Subject: I HAVE HANG YOUR FARTHER MR BASTARD SEE ATTACH

I HAVE HANG YOUR FARTHER MR BASTARD SEE ATTACH

i am mrs air you can not see me

by

mrs air
An image of a former dictator wearing a noose was attached.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas,may be this your merry xmas forever

[email protected]
Quote:
your REAL FATHER! NA YOU DE TALK TO DEVIL BAPTIZE UR LIFE

[email protected] is a straggler from last year.
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO NA HIM U SHOW YOUR SELF FOR THIS MAIL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hail with more unhappy mugus oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FULL TO BRING OUT YOUR TIME WRITING THIS LONG MAIL, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR STUPID EMAIL..

[email protected]
Quote:
may god foregive u for your sin becouse u nor no wetin u da doooooo
watin u da do for internit why u da fu ur hand,
thanks
bye bye

And scamming is not sinful?

[email protected]
Quote:

WELL....NO NEED TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH YOU......I TOLD B4 TO CALL ME SO THAT U GO EXPLAIN D MEANING OF EVERYTHING....AND PRAY I DONT RUN INTO YOU ONE DAY.....JUST PRAY SO....CUZ THIS IS INSULTS IS JUST TOO MUCH FROM A STRANGER.......UR WORDS ARE HIGHLY UNFORGIVEN IN MY ORGANIZATIONIF I RUN INTO U ONE DAY BY LUCK ONE DAY............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I CHOP UR MAGA WESTY
MR CAPITALL FOOL

THX FO D MUGU MONIES. I HAVE CHOP DE WESTY WIT MY 007
SPYWARE.FULL,EWU.AM MYSPACE
OGA WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BARRISTERUHURA U ARE BASTERD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
UR PAPA IS ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN FO FOOD.
UR MAMA NA 5 NAIRA ASHOWO WIT PUSY SMELL LIKE UR SISTA BUT SHE 2 NRAIA
BASTERD. SMALL BOI. HYENA.
DAT IS MY PRAYERS FO U
U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR. OLORUN, VBE EZE, OGUN,
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI AMU. HOLY GHIOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY GHOST OOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
guy wettin be d meaning of dis u no get sense? why you dey write me all dis bull shit u no be guy man b/cus i no shore say any nigerian dey bear the name way u take oppen your box so make u dey use your time well insteadd of to reply guymen with this your bull shit, men wise up....................

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender...............................why re u paranoid ...you re the fool and for your information i have made enough moneyn and still making you moro of the highest order, you son of a foolist poor and reshed father .............son of a prostitute motheer,,,,,,,,,,,, bring your mother let me give her that nice doggy style though i will cover her face with cloth whn given her d style and i will hav to fuck her on the street, cause he is a prostitute , halot she is not up to the girls i fuck iu get...................... FOOOOOOOOOL... IDIOT IF U KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY U WONT SIT LIKE THE TRUE SON OF A BASTARD COMPOSING RUBISH.........MUMU...THE MUGU HIMSELF..."OGUN NA PAI U"..........BASTARD POOR FOOL U BETTER COME LET ME FEED YOU.....AKWENSU

[email protected]
Quote:
You have no sense at all, look at you, you can not write one correct sentence when your mates are in school you are busy running up and down fool.
Foolish idiot, what is your stress.
Big Foooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
With all these you are doing,you are placing a course on your self and your name is even goodluck,i wonder where your parents got that name from.

Be careful for what you which for.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SEND YOUR REPLY TO MY BOX, OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE NO RESPONSE FROM ME

U DO NOT KNOW YOURSELF, TALKING OF KNOWING SOMEBODY ELSE'S SECRET
I U WILL DIE IN FRUSTRATION THIS YEAR. YOU HAVE CAUSED THE DEATH BY YOUSELF AND YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM IT. OBITUARY IS ALREADY HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD

Check this your writing, "even the pidgin english you no fit write am well". You ordained illitrate, claiming to be a lawyer. U will die in your condensed mystery this year 2008. This is not a threat , put your house in order if you have one. You are looking for who will die with you but I assure you, you will die alone with your family. Stack illitrate. ANY SECRET CULT U WOULD HAVE JOINED CANNOT SAVE YOU. GET THE WHOLE WORLD TODAY BUT YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR SOUL TOMORROW. YOU IDIOT OF NO GENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OLODO
U DE TROW WORK TOO ABE U JUST THE TROW COURSE ON ME ABE,TODAY BE THE LAST DAY U GO COLLECT MONEY,UR DOOR DON LUCK WATCH AND SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Maga why not try night school
Do clients pay you money with the kind of english you speak? you are a stark illitrate that can not speak english.I find it very difficult to your mail.Fool i will be very suprice if you collect money from clients because your grammer is too bad.What will you tell a client that you are, a lawyer? with your english you can never convince any body that your are a lawyer.From your english, i know you never went to school may be u sell gari and rice at ketu or mile 12 market.

It is people like you that brings shame to the reputation of intelectuals in this business cos your english stinks with bad odour.Maga why not try night school cos it will help you awhole lot cos men your damm too far.

Fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
U no see march this year !!!!!!!!by early febuary..motor go kill you.....

mark my words....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA YANSH, FOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND BLACK SHIT PUT YOUR FACE.STUPID ANYAMIRI...FIRE BURN YOU.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few leftovers from the last round of lad abuse

[email protected]
Quote:
Just look at your life, you call yourself a guy man but you cant even write good english. Did you go to school at you. You are a big fool and deserve to live with the beggers.. I wont cause your mother because she doesnt know that her son is a fool that can,t make anything in life. You rot in hell. fool.
learn to speak and write good english.
bastard

[email protected] has provided a good insult script. Something one can just chop and fire of to a few hundred lads Very Happy
Quote:

ATTN: MUGU,

YOUR MOTHER/FATHER DE CRAZZZZ, OKOR ASHEWO, TIF-TIF IGBO MAN (EMAKA) ENO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND UR FAMILIES IF ANY, NA DEVIL GO HARMA YOUR HEAD. OSUN, ORUMILA, OLOKUN, OGUN, AGBAGO AND THEIR MASTER DEVIL GO SUCK YOUR BLOOD AND YOUR FAMILY SAY AMEN EMEKA. OLEEEEEEEEEE LET ME CAUCH YOU FOR BRAFIA LAGOON I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR MAMA.

[email protected]
Quote:
TAHNX ALOT SINCE NA UR MOUTH BIG PASS TAKE THIS(IKUTUTUOLIBODA) EYE WA SEE AND MOUNTH WA TOO TALK DE DEFT AND BLIND......U AND UR MAMA UR WIFE UR PAPA UR SISTER DE MAD...SMALL PIKIN TALK NA HI U DE TALK SAY UR MAMA TOTO DAT IS CHILDISH OK....SAY SOMTIN GOOD.................IF U MAKE ATTEMP TO REPLY MAY D GODS OF (IKUTUTUOLIBODA) KILL U ANY WHERE U ARE MUMU PASTOR....

ONCE AGAIN AS U READ THIS U MUST SEE STRANGE DISGIHURE IN YOU IKUTUTUOLIBODA

IS BETTER U DONT REPLY TO MY FRAUD MAIL THAN TO REPLY AND ASSUME U NO ALOT ARE U THE ONLY RECIVER GOAT.

[email protected] claims to be a big boy
Quote:

MUGU JUST PAID ME $200,000 USD. AND I AM HAPPY AND SKEPTICAL A LITTLE. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS U.

0802 7070 777

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OBOSHI GA EGBUE. ATAKPO GA KPOBU NNIE. MUMU MUMU MUMU MUMU I FUCK YOYUR MAMA YESTERDAY ASK AM MAKE SHE TELL YOU
OBOSHI GA EGBUE. ATAKPO GA KPOBU NNIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy,i never get time read ur mail only to do that today.na wa 4 u ooo.u use one of ur shit wey u dey use find maga online dey mail me,y u no come out black and white,u wey no b foooooool?ah seeam 4rm ur message.U dey talk abt good mo#ey,how u wan use know good #?ah 4 tell u say u no hammar until u die but ah no go do am.GOD help u say amen.
See ur the kind name wey u dey call ur self USMAN BELLO. That is y u choose 2 remain
a beggar 4life smelling mutherfuking mallo.I won't insult ur moma cos she know nothing abt this,don,t u know she's blessed and u ar a cursed street asssssssss.
Much regards 2 u and ur Gman MALLAMMAGA

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected] has provided a good insult script. Something one can just chop and fire of to a few hundred lads

Thanks devguy this should come in handy Smile

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. Just cut paste and add a subject line like 'Payment Details" or "Western Union Info" and send to a few hundred mugus. 100% risky free.

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From [email protected]

Quote:
MUGU ha ha MUGU ha ha MUGU ha ha MUGU ha ha MUGU ha ha
MUGU ha ha

Quote:

MUGU EI BI LAKI SAE THE DON CHIP YOUR PAPA OR MAMA ,SESTER ,BOROTHER YOU

WHY THE VEX LIKE THIS MUGU

BY MRS AIR

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the last few days I have sent out lots of insults and unfortunately some baiters received them, too. I am sorry for that.

Some of the addresses on my list were from this thread. I had simply used a program to extract all of them. Somewhere between the lads must have been some baiters.

So, I kindly ask you not to post your own email addresses in this thread. Extracting the emails is really useful - it gives you thousands of prime lads for insulting within seconds. It would be a shame if that would be impossible because of too high "collateral damage".

It is possible that other baiters already use the lists extracted from this thread for insult baiting. If you receive any more insults simply reply with "CDXIX". That is the roman number 419 - the other baiters should recognize it, the lads don't.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the greatest, but it is my first response after MANY mass mailings

Nelson Leo at [email protected] wrote

Quote:
o boy na wa for u oo so u mean say na all the thing
way ur mama do be that shal i peti am ooo ur mama na
original ashawo her toto for done sawa by na and na
there u from come out

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] requested everyone drop him a line.
Devguy, is this your script?
Quote:

U SEE NA UR MOTHER STIL BE ASHAWO, N UR SISTER NA GOAT, EVEN UR FAMILY NA STUPID WHORE, NA FROM THEIR DEM BORN U, COMON SENSE WHEN U NOR GET MAKE U A FOOL N MAKE YOU POOR. DE SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN. PLEASE ADVICE HER TO STOP FUKING DEM LORY DRIVERS.
U HEAD NO CORECT. U NEED TO STOP GIVIN UR ASS TO GAY HOMSEXUALS FOR 5 NARIA. I KNOW U CUT DIK OFF FOR RITUAL, BUT STILL NO MAGA IS GIVE U ANY TRANSFER. SEE U IN EFCC NET OKEY?
U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHER. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY.
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR U. U WIL REMAIN A FOLISH N JOBLESS BASTARD U WIL NEVER MARRY WOMAN N REMAIN A GOAT FUKER MAY U REMAIN LAZY N A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT UR LIFE. MAY SHAME AND DISGRCE BE THEIR PORSSION IN LIFE.
MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION......U BASTARD

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS --- yes that would be one of mine. Lad can't even write his own form Laughing I send him my regards. Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent out a form to about 2000 lads. I just got a couple of responses back in the first hour, and a couple were fairly funny so I will share them now and post the others later.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Bombastical Asstronomos Nicombu, You are as foolish as a Rat, Your mama toto dey smell pass Dog wey don Die for 2 years wey dem Enbam, You no go school, Yahoo aint meant for a stupid Guy like you wey no get manners, common English you no fit speak, how about your Reched Father, wey no fit afford 1$ to buy you pants and trousier, You never chop bele ful, You this Fucking Idiot, full Of shit Cunning brain, you are a Waste to the Community, why not go the 3rd mainland Bridge and passout, All your mate dem don Die Finish, wetin you still dey do for this world, As you Dey So, i no think say you fit spell your name, Your Fucking Balls Wey Dey smell, i go feed you and your wife with your Bastard Beach wretched family for all eternity, me and you no be mate, if you get Job bring am make i help you, i no think say you don see money for your life before, Go Repent Before i strike you to death, I swear you no go see Control Number until the year 2020 and the only money wey you go see after then na 10 Cent, You mama, and papa they smell inside Grave, na just 2 years Remain for you to Die, Foolish Bastard, how much you don see for your life, Respect they say is resipocal, come make i teach you Home manners, You wey just join the game you wan Come get Mouth, Go Brush your teeth and Clean up,i dey sure na inside one room you and your papa,mama, Your Grand mother and grand father dey sleep, if you need money come i go Teach you the Way, You will Roth in The Depths of hades, i doubt you know the meaning of that english you this Squirell mouth, i even dey sure na for under Bridge you dey live, you never see money you don dey act like person wey see money before, Thunder Fire you anywhere wey you and your Family Dey, Hunger/leprosy/Aids/Asthma/and all kind of decease will be your potion this year, take care and Have a wonder Bad year till the Year 2020, You go beg but you no go See, no dey ever try this kind message, Cause you are such a Waste to the whole community, Devil Go Visit Your family this Year and na Farming go be Your aim this year till the day you and your Generation Go passout, You dey shout say my mama toto dey smell, You your penis no be am, e don decay and na Worm dey waka inside am, your mama toto dey smell like Dust bin wey dem Put Shit and soup wey don Sour, your sister Nko, Na Brick she dey Fuck arround and her Toto dey smell like Duck foul egg wey don rotten for 50 days, you suppose dey Ashame Cause your mates dey inside Grave dey Rest, Common Go back to the Unknown world you Son of Darkness and let we the Light Continue to reign, fuck of and no ever try to abuse people wey sabi abuse pass you, Awu, anu Mmpa, Chukwu Po Go Ku,

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention Irrevocable Animal.

Your email message confirms that you are Bastard and abnormal like your stupid father who drinks and jungle over the street like a begger,The content of your mail have already indicated that hunger have affected your brain and your thinking faculty is functioning 0.1% under your mother and all your families smelling anus.
Meanwhile, I wish you and your family 100% Poverty this year 2008, BAD LUCK is your families goal for 2008 including death and sorrow.
BIG FOOL LIKE YOUR PAPA WE POVERTY DE PUSH LIKE BARROW FOR OSHODI OKE.
EWU BASTARD ANIMAL.
COME ON KEEP YOUR FATERS ASS TWENTY TIMES AND REPLY WITHOUT CRYING.

[email protected]
Quote:
MISTER MAN GOIN NOWHERE ODUDOOF BASTARD BABOON BOYI-BOI. U DEY DI MUMU OF DI HIGHEST ORDER SAM-SAM FO GAIN NATIN BUT MISERY FOR UR 419 SHIT. U SABI DAT I MEK STRONG JUJU WIT UR JOB NAMES, MAILBOXES NA PHONES, OK? FOR 14 DAYS FOR READIN DIS MAIL, ALL UR MAGA GET SENSE NA UR JOBS GO SPOIL. EFCC NA RIBADU MENS GO CHOP UR DOLLA, GET YANYASH READY MEK SOME BODI KOM FUCK UNA WEN U KUKU REACH KIRIKIRI OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SI ALL DI NAMES U DEY USIN FO UR 419 AT OGWUGWU SHRINE FOR OKIJA NA BEGIN DI DESCENT TO HELL. UR MEGIDA NO BI HAPPY WIT UR FUCKUP JOBS NA E DO TINK OF MURD. ASK UR ASHAWO EWU MOMMA FO DI PORTION OF ER ASHAWO DOLLA NA UNA GET EWAS NA BREAD FO DI DAY. ASK AM AGAIN E SAY GET DI JOB, U FUCKIN DISGRACE OF ALL TAIM FO UR GENERATIONS. U ASK UR SISTA FO MONI NA E SAY U CLEAN MAI OTU NA EAT DI MAGGOTS WEY MEK HAUS FOR DERE .UR BASTARD EWU BRODA, AM E SAY GET U MURITALA FO YANYASH GAME FOR GAY MENS FOR ABUJA GAY EWU JOINT. U WAN MONI FO CHOP DEN GO PUSH TRUCK NA PICK PAPERS BABOON DRAIN DUCK ,OK ? BOMA BOI, HAU DEY UR SICKNESS OF FOOLS??? BABA JIGI DO MEK U PLENTI PLENTI MAD OK. EASY WAY FO FIX JUSS CHOP DI MEDICINES OF CALABAR EWAS. UR HEAD NO CORRECT SMOL BOI MONKEY EWU FUCKER. HUNGRI MAN GAT NO SENSE MUGUN PASS GARRI. UR FUTURE BI HIGHWAY MANAGER FOR AJEJUNLE. HUNGRI MAN ASK MAMA-PUT FO MORE E SAY, U SABI WETIN WASH-WASH DEY? E DEN SAY WASH-WASH DEY U CLEAN MAI TOTO NA CHOP DI MAGGOTS NA OGE OBARA. BASTARD FO ALL ETERNITY GET GIDDY NA PREGNATE UR PAPA SHE GOAT DEN SHE GET BELLE. BASTARD COCONUT TEIF SUFFER MAN U PARASITAL WAHALA DEY KOL U .DUNDI BUSHMAN SUFFERIN WIT BURUKUTU OTOPIAPIAS. GBOMOGBOMO BASTARD U GET NO MONI FO POCKET ON JANUARY FES. DI DEVIL DON BAPTISE ALL UR UNBORN CHILDREN. I SEND MAI EVIL BAT NA DEVIL CAT FO KISS UR ROTTEN AGARACHA WOMEN OTU. NAU UNA SUFFERIN GONOSHEEN, SIFINESS HIV/AIDS .KISS OF DEATH 4 U MUMU. NO TINK U CAN DODGE MAI THUNDERBOLT ,BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MONKEY MUMU LAIK U . ENJOI FALLIN INTO DI ABYSS. SATAN DEY WAITIN FO U CLAM UR SPECIAL PLACE FOR HELL. NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU NA PASS URSEF ODE BURUKU. IMETOSI MMADU GI .ABUMONU GI NA GI EZI NA ULO NA UMU-AKA NA NCHA OGE .KAIBU NWURU ANWU NWOKE. I DEY CHEW GLASS

MAKE OGU KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND CAREA AND OTU NWANNEGI NWAYI.KOLO DIFUEYE.

YOU NO GET ONE NAIRA FOR JOB, FORGET LOTO IN NO DEY PAY AGAIN, YOU DEY ANSWER MR ADAM YOU GO SOON ANSWER EVE YOU SOON CHOP THOSE APPLE OSHODI MARKET

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR U GO SOON DIE!

ATTN:MUMU .
MUMU LOOK AT YOUR LIFE DONT U KNOW THAT I KNOW U ''BIG''IF I GET U THERE I WILL USE U DO PEPE SOUP I DONT THINK U KNOW WHO U MAIL TO.MUMU DONT U KNOW

[email protected]
Quote:
U BETTER BE WARNED U MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U WAN DIE MAKE I PEACH FOR UR HEAD UR PAPA DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
im save your mail and im send usa fbı ok
becouse i have friend usa for police department ok im find you dont worry

lissen to me
mama mugu fugu riri kiki soko moko sis sisisi su suu mugu koko funyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy speak *DELETED*

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is a lazy boi script stealer Evil or Very Mad
A significant proportion of respondents didn't read the insult and sent their 2nd script scam mail Confused

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne,

Why you dey cos your broda like this now?Weting i do you wey bring all these cos to your own Biafra brother?Na waoooooooooooooooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Dad,

I did not receive any mail, except the subject which say i should respond with more information.

Please dad which information are you talking about.

Regards,
Linda

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY 4K UP FOR UR LIFE
U MUGU GO EAT YOUR MONEY NO BE U GO EAT E MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
thank for your response what you have to do is to send me your
full names
address
phone number
Please refrain from sending this smol boi other lad contact details Evil or Very Mad

[email protected] would love to hear from other lads Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
I NEED YOU TO PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK EXTENSIVELY.

BEST REGARDS
TAFAR ABALAH

[email protected] seems have odd habits Confused
Quote:
DEAR SIR,

I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL BUT IT IS ONLY JUBJECT YOU WRITE ON IT SO PLEASE IF YOUR INTRESTED ON WHAT MY MOTHER AS YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE WILL STARTE THE PLANING.

BEST REGARDS,
TONY LENDRUM TAYLOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER, ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE I CAN SEE THE PAYMET INFORMATION PLEASE REAL SEND IT AGAIN,
PLEASE, GOD BLESS YOU.
THANK.

[email protected]
Quote:
please i don't know who you are and don't remember sending mail to you.

[email protected]
Quote:

what is the meaning of this.

camara

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for the Email.But you did not write out the MTCN information>.I want you to try as much as possible to get the western union receipt there are alot of information needed on that western union receipt,We need the sender and receiver information plus the MTCN and the text question and answerI will be expecting to read fro you soon
Hmmm Evil or Very Mad

[email protected] don chew glass...
Quote:
USU,AM FROM BENIN AND AM BASED IN INDIA,I WILL PAUSE YOUR LIFE IF I HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.DARE ME,U CAN DARE ME FOR A TRIAL.I WILL APPRECIATE IT MUCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO DIE DEY VEX. NOTHING DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ONE THING WEY U SUPPOSE KNOW BE SAY, IF UR JUJU DEY WORK U FOR GET THE MTCN BEFORE MEEEEEEEEEEEE. U BE THE LOOSER OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE. I BE THE WINNER AND WINNER TAKES ALL. ASK URSELF, APART FROM 419 WHICH TALENT U GET...

MEN NOTHING FOR YOU ON THIS EARTH. I NEVER SEE FOOL MAN WEY THINK SAY E WISE...I NEVER FINISH WITH U. ONCE I DEY TRU U GO NO WHO I BE. I NO WHO U BE ALREADY. THE NEXT TIME WEY U GO SEND ME MAIL AGAIN, I GO FALL UR BANK AND EXOPOSE UR IP ADDRESS. MURDER FUCKING SLICK ASS <deleted>. SUCK MY DICK FOR MY DOLLAR. BASTARD!!!

[email protected] is a cheapskate Confused
Quote:
Dear Harry Potter,

The fund $5.5 will be pay to you via ATM CARD., so you should send the information requested from you so that the atm card will be send to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AWAY FROM ME YOU DEVILISH THING. I AM A CHILD OF GOD OK.SO YOU CAN GO TO HALL YOU FULL.

IF YOU MESS UP I WILL PRAY OVER YOU IDEOUT OF YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO NO SEY GOD DON BILSS ME TETE E BI LIKE SEY THEY DON CHOP YOUR PAPA B4 NA HIM U THE VEX UMUM LIKE U

HAHAHAHA

MRS AIR

[email protected] again.
Quote:
Subject: WE WORK HAND IN HAND WITH EFCC BOYS

UMUM U NO NO SEY NA WE THE FILD EFCC MEN WE WORK HAND IN HAND WITH EFCC BOYS NA THING WEY MEK US BE UNTUCHEBAL NA WE GET EFCC NO DEY USE EFCC THE BOGA PESEN WE TOO BIG FOR THAT

SEE U UMUM MAGA

MRS AIR

[email protected]
Quote:
Na ogun go kill all your family and you to monkey like you na be ur fault at all.i wish say i see u i for run enter you live for 10mins make we see our u go survive am .

baskalifool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA BLOCK MONEY FOR WE THIS YEAR AMEM

WATIN DEY HAPPEND YOU WAN KNOCK MY BOX WITH YOUR 4MAT ,
I DEY MY BRODA NA SO, I DEY ASSIA,
ONE LOVE, NA BLOCK MONEY I DEY WISH ALL OUR OF MY PEOPLE INCLUDING MY SELF,
AMEM.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U GUYS ALWAYS FOOLING URSELVES WITH THESE KIND OF EMAILS?

[email protected]
Quote:
HE NO GO BETTER FOR U AND UR CHILDREN + UR ENTIRE FAMILY. U THINK SAY U WISE???? EHEN U BE DE MUGU. BOY FACE OFF GET BETTER SCAM NO BE NIGERIAN SHIT WEY U DEY RUN!! U BE BASTARD!

U SOUND LIKE PERSON WEY NO SABI HIM WORK.

IMAGINE NA YAHOO U DEY TAKE BOMB. U BE FOOL. TRY WAKE UP SMALL BOY.

[email protected] wans di guyman OOOOOOOO
Quote:
Guy I receive your format and is well compose and organized
Any way I am into the same runs here in India so I will like if we can work together If you have any offshore job (India) or (Asia) you can send it to me so that I will finish it up here i will like to hear from you thanks and remain blessed and I am into online banking lotto job and next of kin investment come and carry and India to India. My mobile number is this +919833835772 or +919987323705 also contact me in this via email [email protected]

From.
EVANS India

[email protected] also wans di guyman ...
Quote:
brother,plz,i be guy man,i basic here in india,i dey see maga face to face,and wash wash,plz if u have any india job,plz send it to me to work out money for two of us.
hope to get ur reply soon.
henr

[email protected]
Quote:
your father foollllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] has a beehive in his bonnet.
Quote:
MR WETIN YOU CALL YOR SEF,THE DEY WEY LIFE GO BETTER FOR YOU NA DE DEY WEY YOU GO DIE AS YOU NO GET SENCE FOR THAT STUPID HEAD WEY U CARY.

YOU BE AMUGBO WEY ASHAWO BON TROWE,GO ASK YOR MAMA WEDA NA YOR PAPA BON U AS YOU DEY DEA DEY THINK SAY LIFE DON BETA FOR YOU. U THINK SAY I NO NO SAY NA U FUK YA MAMA WE SHE COM BON UR BRODAS N SISTAS,FROM TODAY ON WOS E NO GO BETA FOR U N EVERY BODY WEY SUPPORT U WIT DAT YOR MAMA FAT TOTO WEY BE LIK WELL ABEG GO SUCK AM AGAN.

BASTARD PICKIN WEY COM FROM BASTARD MOTHER ,OLORI IBU,OLOSI, KONI DAFUN IYALAYARE ONI KURE,ONI RIRE LAYE RE IWO MR GOODMAN WEY DIE FO ASHAWO BACK YARD DOU I DON BLAEM U AS YOR MAMA SEF NA ASHAWO.

I BELIF SEY U DEY PICTURE YOR MAMA NOW AS SOME AREA BOYS DEY FUCK DAT HER FAT TOTO MAKE U MAKE SURE SAY U SNAP AM PICTUR --O --O -O SO DAT U GO SEND AM GIV YOR FREND MAK DEM SEE HOW DEM DEY FUCK YOR MAMA.

THANK YUUUUUU OOOOO FOR DE MESAG SAH.

BI BI BI BI OOOOOOO

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Seven - that is an outstanding script, I can see why you get under the lad's skin Twisted Evil

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the address list being kept? Is it being PM'ed? My ctrl+c is getting worn out. :P

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic