SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Funny stuff. I hadn't seen that mugu fort williams in a few months. He is a really mugu Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN VERY WELL GOD HAS KILLED YOU AND WILL KILL YOU AGAIN!

I HAVE MADE IT HERE GERMANY THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME DOWN AGAIN GLORY TO HIS NAME.

U WILL DIE AND DIE!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
fool i dey pity u
i no won track u down
here so dat u go fear
just take ur time for here
fool small boy
come learn work for here
big fool
dont let every body know that u are a big idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU OPEN THIS MESSAGE, NA YOUR DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE
MAKE THUNDER DESTROY YOUR FULL FAMILY.
YOU FOCKING BASTARD WEY NO GET FATHER.
YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE.
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT.
YOUR GRAVE IS READY.
I KNOW BY THIS TIME TOMORROW, YOU WILL BE BURIAL

[email protected]
Quote:
GOODDAY MY DEAR,

HOW ARE YOU DOING. I GOT YOUR MAIL BUT COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LACK GOD IN YOUR LIFE TO WRITE SUCH A WORD FROM YOUR HEART. IT IS NEVER OUR RIGHT TO CURSE BUT SINCE YOU CHOSE SO, ALL YOU SAID WILL COME BACK TO YOU. YOU BATTER LEARN THE WRITE WAY TO SPEAK.
PRAY FOR SELF THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL COME INTO YOU.
WE HAVE NO RIGHT AS ORDINARY HUMAN TO CURSE SO I SEND BACK YOUR WORDS TO YOU.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR EVIL SOUL AMEN. FORGIVE YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
ECO BANK WHICH WAY,WHY U DEY INSULT ME NA,YOU NO BE GUY MAN.E NO MAKE SENSE AT ALL.U NO KNW ME AND U DEY INSULT ME AND WE DEY STREET 2GETHER.WELL I WISH U ALL THE BEST,AND TRY GROW UP.TAKIE BROTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey insult people,abi the first chop u,u get time oh

[email protected]
Quote:
why are u still fooling your fucking dem head here small boy, after your life history.
o boy go die
amadioha gbabu ogi.
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
WISH YOU TRILLION FOLDS OF WHAT EVER YOU ARE WISHING ME AND BACK TO THE SENDER.

GOODLUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
u ar iddle. Go back to scholl and learn how to spell words perfectly. Ewu Hummer. Who dash u. U ge money and u still dey use gmail resgister cbn.
Bad news.

[email protected]
Quote:
Utu Nnegi there self
Ole,You wey fuck ur sister and mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Like i said to u before. Go back to school. Just read what you wrote to me and see how inteligent you ar. Is this how u write the so called mugu. na wah ooooh

[email protected]
Quote:
One Good thing i most tell you is to change your bank address go and look for money to buy one site. check my bank.............in ghana
am not your typer local small boy.
if you need money let me know ok
God Bless
Prince

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA DEVGUY NO B SMALL SMALL, HE DON HAMMAR WELL WELL!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU CHIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka it will hard you to make money if you can insult your follow guy like this.
good luck
Lolrd God Almighty be with you

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER NA THIS THINGS WAY U WRITE FOR HERE GO HAPPEN TO U SOON
fuck you son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF AKWUNA

B\4 IT WAS ONE NAIRA BUT NOW TWO NAIRA THE SAME TO YOU AND VERY BIG AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
EVEN IF YOU GAVE ME UR MUM FOR DINNER I WOULD GLADLY END MY LIFE WITH A FORK.CUS A CANT IMMAGIN HER GIVEN BERTH TO A SHUSHI LIKE U!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU BRING OUT YOUR TIME TO WROTE ALL THIS TO ME SHOWS THAT YOU'RE A SENTIMENTAL FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER F . DON'T YOU WHERE MATES IKPU NNEGI
JE ESPERE QUE TOI BAITE PASQUE TU NE PAS INTELIGENTE TA MERE CON. APARTI TO AUJOURD'HUI TU RESTE COMME CA
TRANSLATE THE FRENCH MUGU LIKE YOU ISTEAD OF YOU ASK ME FOR MONEY YOU'RE THERE WASHING PALATES IN HOTEL.
OTU GBAWAKWAA NNEGI. ESHU ODARAA.
YOUR DISAPONTED ALTIMATUM.

[email protected]
Quote:
bros i greet you wathing i do you make you dey cause me i tire your
work why you dey acuse my mother if your maga apply for my box you nor
fit tell me when you they cause me bros i no no you before and i nor
they fine person trouble so tell me wathing i do make i tell you
sorry

[email protected]
Quote:
ya father toto,ya mam prick

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you ten times you fool not but fool your are disaportment your self you son of bitch
go a way u nigeria fool reason well ok poorverty is worriing u money hahahahahahahahahaa

[email protected] replies again, this must be a record
Quote:
YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ YOUR RUBBISH, SO EVRYTHING YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME WRITING TO ME, I RETURN TO YOU 100x. NOW HEAR THIS.............. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR FAMILY AND FUCK OFF!

CHEERS

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:

[email protected]
Quote:
EVEN IF YOU GAVE ME UR MUM FOR DINNER I WOULD GLADLY END MY LIFE WITH A FORK.CUS A CANT IMMAGIN HER GIVEN BERTH TO A SHUSHI LIKE U!!!!!!!!!

This one is simply Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of irate lads for your pleasure ooooooo

Quote:
from ZEROCK COMPANY NIGERIA
[email protected]

Guy no dey insult me o! If my mail reach you for bad point then fashe
to reply me again. Dis life na everybody look for your belly. So no
blame me for anything you hear. Country hard

Quote:
from Tom woodgate [email protected]

CAN'T YOU KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT U WAN MAKE I SWEAR FOR UR FATHER NA MOTOR GO KILL U
Quote:
from Tom woodgate [email protected]

NA MOTOR GO KILL YOU IF U DON'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MAKE TUNDER STRIKE UR MAMA IDIOT. YOU WILL END UP IN POVERTY. YOU DON'T HAVE UR WAY DOES THAT MAKE U TO ME A NUISANCE DICKHAED??? DIEEEEEEEEE

I think I shall drive a Hummer as well today, so no motors can kill me. Can I borrow yours, Dev? Very Happy

Edit: More!
Quote:
from Loan Paramount [email protected]
subject Re: SOON U SHALL BE IN UR GRAVE SMALL BOI

I HAIL U MASTER
Obviously a sucker for punishment, I shall teach him well well.
Quote:
from PETER SMITH [email protected]

subject MAY DEVIL JOIN GOD PURNISH YOU WELL WELL.ATURU
An unlikely alliance, perhaps, but quite a team Wink

Next!
Quote:
from drdavid kofi [email protected]

fuck your mother and your father with your wife and children bomb your mother pussy fool,
Fuck ooooooooooooooooooooooooof
rofl, feel teh love Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER WASTED HIS SPERM TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BORN FOOL LIKE YOU.
OTELE NNEGI ORERE ERE NA ESI NSI. GOD FORBIT.
I DREAM YOU ARE GOING TO DIE LIKE A CHROLATED CHICKEN AND WILL BE BURIED LIKE A SHAMEFUL MAN BECAUSE YOU HAVE BROUGHT COURSE TO YOUR GENERATION.

YOU WILL DIE IN 1 YEAR AND THREE MONTHS TIME FROM NOW.

YOU WILL BE A SLAVE AND MATERIAL FOR ASHAWO, ASHAWO WILL PAYING THEIR RENT ON YOUR SWEAT, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE OF POVERTY ONLY GUYMAN LIKE ME CAN DELIVER YOU.

I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT IN LAGOS V.I AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING I AM TOO CONNECTED TO BE FRUSTRATED. I WILL TRACE YOU WITH THIS YOUR EMAIL. MY PARENTS ARE LIVING BY CHEVERON ROUND ABOUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO VGC.

U WILL REGRET Y U TALK TO ME LIKE THIS.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO YOU NOW IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR OVER CONFIDENCE AND RUDNESS TOWARDS PEOPLE.
WHEN I FINISHED WITH YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO SOLOTAPE UR MOUTH BECAUSE I NEVER EMBARRASE NO INSULT YOU.

WATCH OUT FROM NOW.

WHEN TWO ELEPHANT MEET GRASS WILL SUFFER.

COMPLEMENTS AND HAND UR LIFE OVER TO THE SPITUAL WORLD.

IN OGBONI WE BELIEVE, IN HIM WE ARE SURVING POWER BE TO HIS MAJESTY.

AFTER YOUR ORDEAL WITH ME, IF YOU SEE PEOPLEYOU DON'T KNO, YOU WILL NEVER EMBARRASE OR TALK TO THEM

[email protected]
Quote:
foool!!! u better go back to school fool.you still fooling your self small boy

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR????? is your father and mother and all your entire poor family you are writing,i just return it back to you asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO IDIOT,
I JUST KEPT QUIET TO ALLOW YOU FINISH WITH YOUR RAPS.
I KNOW YOU ARE AWARE, EVEN WHEN YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT GOD IS ABOUT TO PUNISH YOU , AND YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT.
BECAUSE YOU ARE A BASTARD, YOU TURN TO ABUSE OTHER PEOPLES PARENTS AS IF ANYONE MADE YOU A BASTARD. YOU WILL REMAIN A BASTARD UNTIL YOU DIE , WHICH IS HAPENNING VERY VERY SOON.
WATCH OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON.
IF YOU ARE A MAN, AND YOU ARE SURE OF YOURSLEF, COME OUT AND FACE ME, TELL ME WHERE TO MEET YOU , AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IN ALL YOUR BASTARD LIFE ON EARTH WHICH IS NOW LIMITED.
IF NOBODY HAS TOLD YOU , GOD IS ABOUT TO PURNISH YOU, VERY VERY SOON.
OKOKO LIKE YOU, YOU THINK PLAYING WAYO , WILL MAKE YOU GET MONEY TO BUILD THE HOUSE YOUR USELLESS FATHER COULD NOT BUILD.
ASK YOUR FATHER, IF YOU WILL EVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH, WHERE HE PICKED YOUR MOTHER.
SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE, AND THAT IS WHY YOUR HEAD IS LIKE THAT. SHE SLEPT WITH MANY MEN TO GIVE BIRTH TO A USELESS SON LIKE YOU.

BASTARD!!!!
OPARA ASHAWO
EWU
OZU

[email protected]
Quote:
you should be ashamed of yourself for the kind of broken english you have sent across. animal go back to school my dear

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE SMALL BOX, IF YOU DOUBT ENTER BENIN CALL ME U GO SEE MY MACHINE.. ABI U FEEL SAY NA 1M MOTO I DEY DRIVE.

GO MARKET GO PRIZE MORANO.IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOUR FAMILY................YOU POOR BASTARD...............YOUR MAMA TOTO DON RUST...........U HEAR SO.............

YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO INSULT ME.........GUY I WILL TREAT YOUR FUCK......AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT NEO BLACK MOVEMENT OF AFRICA,WORLDWIDE WILL CUT YOUR HEAD WITH BLACK AXA.........NO WORRY I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN...................BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK...NA ASSURANCE,..... AYE AXE MEN

IF I CATCH U GUY.......U OWN DON FINISH B DAT......JUST GET AM FOR MIND............BASTARD LIKE U.........

WHEN I CATCH U GUY,,,,,,,,,,U ARE A DEAD MAN,,,,,,,,,,

GOD NA IM GO PURNISH ALL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION............WETIN B UR OWN SELF...U NOR DEY SHAME NA ECOWAS FORMAT U DEY DO.....FOR ALL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE E NOR GO BETTER FOR YOU.

YOU NOR HEAR SAY ONE MAD MAN FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTERS..........

NA MAD MAN FUCK UR MAMA WAY SHE TAKE BORN U....IF NA LIE GO ASK HER.......SHE GO TELL U SAY SHE ENJOY D FUCKING PASS ANYTHING BCOZ UR PAPA WRIST NOR DEY WORK WELL....BCOZ NA LABOUR WORK HE DEY DO FOR.......

I B WITCH AND I DON CARRY UR MATA GO COVEN.......U NOR GO COLLECT TRU OUT THIS MONTH JUST WATCH..

YOUR MAMA DAT MAD MAN WAN TAKE HARD FUCKING KILL AM OH

[email protected]
Quote:
I PITY YOUR LIFE. THE TIME WEN U GET TAKE WRITE THOSE RUBBISH NOR
REACH U TAKE GO YOUR MAMA VILLAGE GO HELP AM UPROOT CASSAVA FOR FARM
TAKE MAKE GARRY SELL FOR MARKET MAKE E FIT GIVE U MONEY TAKE BUY ONE
HOUR FOR CAFE??

N.B. IF NOT FOR G WHERE WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN?? MAYBE PRISON BECAUSE OF
RUBBERY. MY GUY HUSSLE MAKE U NOR GIVE GIRL BELLE. COS U GO SUFFER.
BLOODY FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ode please write in english,

see person weh get money, u be Ade bendel brother..419

[email protected]
Quote:
stay there wasting time typing shit on the net. I'm the boss here in Abuja with a lot more cheese than u can imagine.

I can pay your family's fees without thinking.

Ask about OWO CASH in UNIABUJA.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WONDER WHO GIVE YOU CHIEF O I FORGET CHIEF OF INTERNET. YOUR MAMA PUSSY. YOU ALREADY NO ME IF TRULY YOU ARE IN LAGOS BUT I NO YOUR IN YOUR VILLAGE NGWA. I COULD HAVE TELL YOU TO COME TO FIRST TAC AND ASK OF NWA OYI 1. EVEN A FOOL LIKE YOU CAN ALSO DIRECT YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear fool
you will remain an idiot in your life and this is the year you will be beried you like it or not this is your blessing for the year .
die on motor accident,
by for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
Ode, you na blood money you go do last last.

i dey herfordshire in london right now.

U still no sabi spell english and i am sure u no read book.

Ade bendel brother still u be

Omo igbo 419 for life u be, u dey tell your pikin say na wetin u dey do be this?

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND STUCK HER MENSURATION PAD IN YOUR MOUTH

MUGU MAN!!!..UR MAMA TOTO JUST TESTIFIED TO THE KIND PIKIN WEY SHE BORN....U SOUND LIKE FRUSTRATED FELLOW....IF U THINK U ARE MAN ENOUGH SHOW UR FACE AND I COULD TELL U THE MAN AM MADE OF..I KNOWU WILL FOREVER HIDE BEHIND A VEIL...WHEN I CRUIS WITH MY RIDE AND I CONTROL ALOT OF INVESTMENTS IN THIS DAMN COUNTRY..U GONNA BE BEGGING ONTO MY FEET TO GRANT U MY TOILET TO CLEAN...

YOU SOUND MUCH A BASTARD..LESS SURPRISE YOU THAT YOU CAN RISE UP A FOOLISH EGOISM TOWARDS A STREET BOY...EVEN THOUGH UR FOOLISH PAPA GET MILLIONS, THAT DOES NOT DICTATE U WONT CLEAN MY TOILET..YOU ASS HOLE!!!

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wow! A lot of sigi material you got there.

This is my favourite though:
Quote:
I'm the boss here in Abuja with a lot more cheese than u can imagine.
Laughing Rolling Eyes

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MUGU DON WRIT ME!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why u dey do like this.you look for mugu i dey look for ,na ur mumm dey fuckup

[email protected]
Quote:
AS U SEE THE MESSAGE 4 UR BOX U NO GO IGNORE AM MUST U INSULT ME.ABI U NO GET GUY MAN PIKIN 4 UR HOUSE NO BE SO OOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA U DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT,BIG FOU.

U WEN DEY TALK U GET MONEY?MAKE I TELL U NA CHAIR MAN I BE FOR THE GAME ,WATIN I DON GET YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MAMA NEVER FOR THERE LIVE GET AM,AND DEY NO GO GET AM TILL YOU AND THEM DIE.

FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER NA BE FOOL MUGU, U WISE WELL NA U DEY USE CBN MAIL DEY COLLECT MONEY U FOR FOLLOW MY FM IF I NO SEE BETTER CUSTOMISE BOW WHEN DEM DEY IUSE FOR BANK, MUGU IF YOU NEED ANYTHING BEG ME I GO HELP YOU

[email protected] is still replying Very Happy
Quote:
WHO HAS TIME TO READ YOUR RUBBISH. YOUR MOTHER, YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE USELESS TRAMPS WHO WILL ROT IN ETERNAL HELL. I RETURN YOUR COMMENTS BACK TO YOU AS YOU MUST BE TALKING TO YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD TRY YOUR BEST TO GET SOMETHING TO BE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP BOTHERING CLASSY PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF.

NOW FUCK OFF.
CHEERS

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE. MAGA DAN PAY SHOUT HALILUYA OWO OWO NA OGUN GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FATHER IF YOU DON'T KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT IDIOT MUST??? SON OF A BITCH

I STILL COLLECT MONEY TODAY *DELETED*, HO UR GOD IS SMALL G I SEE I WILL SEND THEM BACK TO YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO U FUCKING WITH, HENCEFORTH YOUR LIFE WILL TURN TO HELL, I WILL MAKE UR LIFE A NIGHMARE FOR U WATCH DICKHEAD. YOU WILL END UP BEGGING IN YOUR LIFE I DON'T SCAM U IS MAGA UR FATHER BASTARD??? WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN??? I WILL SWEAR FOR U MID NIGHT TODAY TO MAKE UR LIFE HELL IF U HAVE A BAD DREAM IS ME OK WATCH

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief and not Chief !!!.

Who will make a fool like you Chief???.

I wonder why FOOLS like you Thief Innocent Emeka still leave in this planet.

AIDS will soon kill you FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Only fools like you can make noise.

You think that you know what you are claiming??????

Just think of how big you claim to be as a fool.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MI CHAIRMAN I DEY SHOW DEM FIER OOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
BIA ENYIM NWOKE,AKWA IWUHU ONYE NKWERRE?ALL THESE TINS WEY U DEY WRITE DEY
WASTE UR TIME,WHY NOT USE IT TO DO BETTER SOMETIN ONLINE.UR TIME NA UR
MONEY.U DEY TROW GIVE ODA PPLE.NO BODY DEY CAUSE U.JUST USE UR TIME WISELY ABEG.
Quote:
SAME 2 U AS U HAVE WRITTEN IN UR MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NO WARN ME OOOH

ONYE NKWERRE,

BUT YOUR PEOPLE NOBI LIKE THIS NOW, I USE TO KNOW YOUR PEOPLE AS RESPECTIVE PEOPLE, BESIDE HOW CAN A GUY MAN KNOW THAT EMAIL BELONG TO NIGERIA BUSINESS GAMBLER AND THROW HIM WORK,? WHAT DID YOU THE PERSON WILL CONTRIBUTE OTHER THAN THIS ANYWAY WE ARE DOING VERY GREAT AND IF YOU DON'T MIND YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, MY REGARDS TO YOUR PPL, DON'T FORGET WHAT OYIBO FROM BRITAIN DO TO US DURING BIAFRAN WAR,,,, THAT IS MOST REASON WHY OUR BOYS DON'T HAVE WORK IN OUR OWN COUNTRY, SO DON'T WORRY WE ARE NOT CHASING YOU BUT CHASING THEM BYE, FROM YOUR BROTHER ONYE ONITSHA.

[email protected]
Quote:

fool what do u want
u go die u better stop fooling self
...But in MASSIVE LETTERS lol Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do like this one
Quote:
WHEN TWO ELEPHANT MEET GRASS WILL SUFFER.

Go on send them a lotta dosh by security shield.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I TELL NA MAGA I GO TAKE HIS NAME TO OKIJA N HE DON VEX WELL WELL!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
NA FROM YASH MEN TAKE GIVE YA MAMA BELLE WEE SHE TAKE BORN U AND SHE STILL DEY FUCK FROM YASH. YA PAPA SEF NA DANDAUDU (GAY) SO E FIT UNA. I KNOW SAY U DEY FUCK YA SISTER FOR YASH WELL WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You re a clown once gain

GOD GO BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE THINGS IN THIS YOUR EMAIL.

Blood money man,tell your family wetin you dey do and stop writing long stories.

[email protected] sent me back a modified version of one of my scripts --- mugu chopped it Laughing
Quote:
YOU BE BEAST IDIOT...ALL THIS ARE WAITING YOUR FAMILY ARE IN TO..
1. UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT. I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA,
2. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK
3. GOAT DON FORK UR MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U......

IDIOT LIKE YOU MUMW.. BASTARD BEAST

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPAR GOD WILL PUNISH YOU....IDIOT SULEEEE...IF YOUR COUNTRY IS GOOD U THINK SAY PEOPLE GO DEY RUN UP AND DOWN TO LOOK FOR MONEY ON INTERNET...U NO DEY THINK B4 U TALK U BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool..ur write up the vetry bad your english dey bad and all this boys wey dey go owerrin go call you soon your die done reach just wait and see soon no time again you are gone...as you dey use effc name na say e go end you for jail mumu the client dey my hand now nothing u go do if you liuke call yur papa way don die i de with the maga fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu man...i know sey na aggression dey ur face...maybe u need some dollars ....hear a secret? i just confirmed today...Track my shit for me ok? and u can be considered to pour the champagne with main boys.

Meanwhile a little advice for ya..when you belch....know that u are a bastard cos na 20 robbers fuck your mama pussy before she born you..so to be candid..go look for who is your foolish papa out there to be a correct man b4 you can yarn with me....Enemies....ema sha gota

[email protected]
Quote:
gentle man who are you? how can you just write mail and afraid to say who you are , shame on you.,,,,,,,,,,,, but don,t think that i don,t know who you are despite all your disguise........

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry, I think you just a big fool and don't have time for people like you because I can see your bad english and know really that you are a fool forever.

You talk those shit to your mum.

Fuck you.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you are real man show up yourself and tell me who you are so that i can keep you where you below you fool.

I guess you don't know who you are talking to,may be you are faustrated.

Die you fool and don't ever send an email to this box,else you want to die.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hungry Boy,

You are already dead, poverty is disturbing you and you cannever see any light till you die, we are already in your funeral grave.

Poverty is a disease.

Mr. Isreal

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION U DEY TALK TO BASTARD LIKE U. THEIF.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy use ur mind take stop dey write me meke i go meet my grandmother 4 u if i do hala u no go last cause i no do u anything so abeg u no write me again if u weite me i go print am out go give her make she take do something 4 u then we go c

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY GO DIE TOO, STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a sack illiterate,cowward,what is your job,arm robber, you will
soon die,the police are looking for you everywhere,you think i do not know
you,you will soon be caught. basterd child,

[email protected]
Quote:

THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR MAMA AND PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS BULSHIT TO MY BUX BASTARD IDIOT. YOU DESERVE DEATH FOR SENDING THIS NONSENSE INTO PERSON EMAIL ID.

JOBLESS IDIOT.YOU CALL YOURSELF A REV AND USING FAKE CENTRAL BANK EMAIL ID.FOR SENDING THIS TYPE OF EMAIL IN MY PRIVATE BOX CONTENTS THIS DIRTY WORDS I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND I PROMISED YOU THAT YOU WILL FACE A VERY HARD TIME THIS YEAR MAY EVEN LEAD YOU TO DEATH.

UNLESS YOU REPENT AND GET A GOOD JOB.

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey disappointed wt watin u dey talk,u don fuck ya mama b4,na d tin dey worry u,sory no cure,big boy 4 ya mama toto and ya sister,maga like u..omo nna..pussyclat,bombomclate ,rastclate

ya firobabayaro,ayangba,oloboo,akunakuna na ya mama tak born u,big fool.maga

[email protected]
Quote:
this is how the life f ur family is, the wold is teling u sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh so shall it be in your life and family.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOW THIS 2 UR WIFE I KNOW SHE WILL LIKE THIS U PUSSY SUCKING LIPS

GO SUCK AND FUCK YOUR MAMA,CAUZ I CANT,AND YOUR WIFES PUSSY STINKS.

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't even know how to write broken english, side guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEATH SHALL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR FAMILY SO SHALL IT BE AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

i no know say na big fool for nothing warri boy like u wey no know him mate i dey follow talk...me wey i don confirm millions die...if you need better format and good means method of payment you better call me make i turn your life for good....

THE GREAT LION

[email protected]
Quote:
fukeeeeee u blade and back to sender

Finally, I have saved the best for last. It's been a while since a lad has given me such go script material. Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW SAY AS U DEY FUCK UR MAMA EVERYDAY SO, U NO COME GET VALUE FOR PEOPLE MOTHER. U KNOW SAY U BE BSATARD BECAUSE UR MAMA NO KNOW WHO SHE GET UR BELLE FOR BECAUSE NA DIFFERENT MEN NA FUCK AM BEFORE SHE GET UR BELLE. IF U LOOK MIRROR WELL WELL, U GO SEE SAY U NO EVEN RESEMBLE THE MAN WHEN UR MAMA SHOW U SAY NA BE UR PAPA.

INFACT NA RITUAL PIKIN U BE BECAUSE MOST MEN WHEN FUCK UR MAMA THAT TIME USE UR MAMA TOTO FOR RITUALS, MAKE U ASK UR MAMA WELL WHEN U DEY FUCK AM AGAIN MAKE SHE TELL U THE TRUTH. ASK AM WHEN SHE DONE REACH ORGASM BECAUSE NA ONLY THAT TIME THE TRUTH GO FIT COME OUT.

I EVEN HEAR SAY UR MAMA DEY DISTRIBUTE HIV/AIDS SELF. THAT MEANS U SELF NA DISTRIBUTOR SINCE U DEY ALWAYS DEY FUCK AM. D DAY U NO SEE CHANCE FUCK UR MAMA NA POLICE DOG OR HORSE NA DEY FUCK AM BECAUSE I HEAR SAY SHE DEY COMPALIN SAY UR PRICK NO DEY CASH AM WELL FOR BODY, HA UR MAMA NA REAL ASHAWOOOOOO. SO TAY EVEN HORSE PRICK SHE NO DEY EVEN FEEL THE HORSE PRICK.

THE LAST TIME D HORSE DEY FUCK HER, I HEAR SAY AS THE HORSE DEY FUCK HER FROM BACK, SHE DEY BUSY DEY NAP POOL PAPER, SHE DEY NAP AND PERM THEM CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL, UNA, YA MAMA NA CHAMPIONOOOOOO.
ONLY GOD NA KNOW HOW SHE GO DEY SMELL NOW. SOCKAWAY GO BE PERFUME FOR WHERE SHE DEYOOOOOO SHUO. MAKE I STOP HERE FIRST, LATER I GO TALK TO U, THE LAST TIME I HEAR OF HER, I HEAR SAY SHE DEY LOOK THE HORSE WITH THE BIGGEST PRICK SO THAT WHEN THE HORSE DEY FUCK FROM BACK SHE GO DEY SUCK UR PRICK FOR FRONT.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO HAMMARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Were u trying to write shit or sheet?

Mr big man wey dey use gmail account work Central Bank.

Go look 4 yahoo boy near ur house make im take credit card open domain email account 4 u.

Big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP THIS UR BEHAVIOUR GOD SEND HIS FIRE ON U SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
You are trailing on a death trap bear that in your mind.

I will do you what you will never forget. If you like create different email to be sending this message. Let me tell you. You are from Delta Statate,Aniocha North Local Govt. I no your house and all your family. You data is in my hand. Don't let me place you where you belong.

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin join me and u?? LET ALL U HAVE SAID TO ME, RETURN TO YOU IN DOUBLE PORTION! AS U HAVE SAID TO ME, LET IT BE YOUR PORTION!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you be bastered say you no fit let me no who be this....i no say na you but i won make you no say your father no be god that na why me i dey collect now ooooo...i no send you say make you spend your money any how take fuck asra finish for agbado..if you don ready follow me yan and you no they far me..use you id follow me yan or tell me your name...you no be god oooo..and isa krf wey pass your father me more control for me oooooo

you are a bastered and you be fool say you no fit let me know who they talk...if you no say you get mouth tell me where to block you and i will show up make you con show that power wey you get..na person say make you spend your money finish..fool..na alagbado you spend all your millions of naira....get the fuck and fuck my assssssssssss...obote

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR THIS EMAIL AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR LAYING A COURSE ON MY MOM THAT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH AND I SIMPLY WISH YOU WATIN YOU WISH ME..AND WHAT SO EVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF YOUR BROTHER NA HIM DEM GO DO YOU....DONT PLAY WITH PARENTS WEN THEM DE ON THERE ON ABEG.....THANKS ONCE AGAIN...I NO WON TELL U BACK CUZ U NO NO SAY SOME PEOPLE MOUTH BAD LIKE THAT SAME SHRINE WHEN U DE TALK ABOUT...MORE OVER TAKE UR TIME DO BETTTER WORK ONLINE OK..BE MATURED

[email protected]
Quote:
ur still a small boy i pity for you, why are u hiding ur self use of ur origenal ID to write me if ur a man, Michael let me tell u, mark it for ur life my down fall is ur reaches , ur last hope for life which is stupid mecedez benz 200 u enter niager go sell and come back to abidjan drink with the money under 2 days. go tell ur juju man that am still improving let him add more powers. even if i fall final that is ur reach, presently my son is reach man to all ur family!!!! look at the life of ur narrows brothers here. WHY CAN'T U HELP THEM. JESUS. I CALL U JESUS COUNT UR TEETH. if guy spoil i go back to home and join my importation business, ur POOR MAN u think ur juju catch me i see everything u do so start again am waiting 4u. write me with ur ID if ur a man.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are not ashmed to claim that you are a guyman, you know what you are, a common thief, i dont have to waste my time emailing you because i know you are very hungry now, i can see the frustration in you, money is not coming to you so soon so better see whatelse you can do to help your poor life, there is no way out for you now because i know you are going crazy already as a result of owu

Innoshit

[email protected]
Quote:
first of all make god first kill your papa this nite second of all make mad man rape your maother this same nite and all your children and entire genaration shall remain crippled for the of tere life then you go o say no be ordinary person you day reply robish mail to bastard

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DEATH FATHER GRAVE,YOU BASTER,GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION
SON OF MOTHER MUGU SUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY ASSHOLE SEE YOU IN HEE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! ARE YOU THERE I KNOW WILL BE THERE USELESS GOAT, YOU ARE JUST LIKE A FLY THAT DONT HEAR WORD ONE DAY YOU WILL FOLLOW DEAD BODY INTO GRAVE IDIOT. AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOU. BIG FOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
tell me your problem boy so that we can talk

[email protected]
Quote:
So you are not yet tied go and work and stop waiting.........

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear empty vessel,

Na criminal like u dey frustrate people for naija, na where u know reach u dey talk so ,may be wen i come naija i go buy ur family house as a place where them go dey keep mad people like u and ur generation. ur frustrated family know say ur life don scatter nai make them give u chief of all mad people.
when arm robbers like u dey make speech na once people dey know,i pitty for ur generation bcos empty vessels like u dey end up very bad.
boys dey make money for up town u dey naija dey localize urself as smelling chief. na hummer ur mate dey drive?u no dey shame ooh,na illetracy dey affect ur future so. bros ,i beg no make mouth again bcos tissues paper like u nai we take dey clean nyash for here. people dey call better curency ,u dey call naira. may be na the small kiosk wen u get take dey chop dey affect ur brain. well sorry ooh,i pitty for ur future bcos e don dey damage so. so u get money yet u even still get interest for the message wen u receive and thats why u reply me immediately.i like people like u wen dey respond quick(mugu)
abeg do me one favour next time check ur spellings very well before u send messages like this bcos no be goods i wan buy, na official presentation nai matter.
abeg make u try undertand say i no be ur type any day bcos u get too much empty big mouth and faded spirit.
and make also know say na where stupid people like u reply the message wen u rceive nai good maga dey show,u even make me know say my smtp dey deliver well.

[email protected]
Quote:
brother why are you acting this way,

owu ayiayi, nwanne i am mbaise boy ok?

one love nwanne

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey, use the time for all this rubish and generate good jobs so that i can workout money for u. Lazy man.

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP EMAILING ME SON OF A BITCH GET BUSY *DELETED* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NA UR FATHER START SCAM JOB , YOU ARE ANIMAL ASK ABOUT UR HISTORY IN NIGERIA MONKEY FUCK UNA MAMA THAT IS WHY MOST OF U LOOK LIKE MONKEY. LISTEN NA SWINE FLUE, BIRD FLUE, DOG FLUE, HUMAN FLUE GO KILL YOU I PRAY THAT YOU CATCH THAT EVEN HIV SO THAT YOU CAN DIE SO QUICK. YOU ARE A SICKKEAD, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR WAY IS THAT WHY U TURN TO A NUISANSE??? YOU WILL END UP BEGGING IN YOUR LIFE OLOSHI

SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS IF I NO GO COME BEAT UR MAMA OR YOUR PHONE TO CALL YOUR *DELETED* NA TOTO GO KILL YOU, SWINE, BIRD, HUMAN FLUE TO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY IF YOU NO STOP EMAILING ME COS I NO SCAM UR FATHER DICKHEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR THIEF INNOCENT,

e be like say fire don born that ur small kiosk wen u take dey feed,sorry say u be the jobless type. na ur mouth go put u for trouble. you know why i like people like u bcos na how u be u just take reply me.
u just dey cast spear to ur self,i beg take am easy ooh,this body wen dey shark,try relax make u make better money.
person wen get money no dey talk. i strongly believe say u dey jobless thats why u just dey introduce ur madness online.
just dey naija dey make mouth,i pitty for u. i beg just try ur self if u fit.ur body go tell u say na rock u meet on line.
i first tell u say u be empty vessel and u truly show ur self,why u go use my subject take reply again?if no be better mugu u be.
one more thing ,abeg make u try change this ur email address(muguman [email protected]) this one good for u bcos G man no dey make mouth,na the things wen him don do nai matter.

enjoy ur dirty day small BOY

MOUTH MAKING MACHINE TRY CURE YOUR MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha big fool na okija b ya hope,well my mobile don drop inside ya mama toto and i dail am e dey ring inside abeg try put ya hand remove my fone oh frm ya mama toto.pls daill am b4 u put hand so u go no d corner d fone dey 4 her totottttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ahahaha,omoko hahahaha. ngbada....hahaAHAHA PUT YA PAPA PRICK INSIDE KETTLE MOUTH HAHAHA,,,BASTERD MUDA FUCKER,DICK HEAD

GONOREA FAMILY PULS FULL YA PRICK MOUNTH..AYANGBA

[email protected]
Quote:
mad cow, dey write small notes, i never read any of your mail since bcos them long.

na still blood money weh u go do weh go kill you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you? I don't even know you but you are sounding like one of the biggest fool on this planet earth. Your are such a disgrace to the entire so call chief or rather thief. Imagine your email address as a proud internet bug. Why can' you be reasonable if your work jam with another. All these from village to Lagos you guy are really messing times up, you are a big disgrace to ndi igbo. Go to hell dumb ass stinking and tainted illiterate cos you are privileged to do copy and pest without moral value. Even a fool like you can imagine how poor you are from what you wrote. Does Making money makes you relevant?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OLE, ONYE OSHI, KPARAWU. YOUR MAMA AND PAPA, IDIOT, FOLLISH, MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU LIKE YOU.

GOD WILL PUNISH UR GENERATION. U WILL REGRET TO SEE THIS DAY AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME IF EVER YOU WILL HAVE ANY, WILL FALL ONE DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will first fire to death ok idiot like you. I COMMAND HOLY GHOST FIRE TO FIRE YOU TO DEATH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the biggest fool i have ever seen in my life...you will die wretched...progress will never near your way... morning, afternoon and night you will always beg for survival...i say big amen for you

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL,

So bushy. Let me not waste my time on you. You are a common bush man with no relevant. I trust your family will be so ashamed of you. You are even a coward to have condescend to a mugu level of okija shrine, let me give you my real names and details of what you give them when they are eating you occult. Ukonu Emmanuel that my real name . Or don't you think my mother you are raining abuses on is very old and the toto you are crying about might no longer be in use? Though fools don't think i would have asked you to go and think about yourself shameless old fool like you sound. A street chief rather thief. Settle down and live a purpose driven life if you don't want to die on the street ritualist.

Emma.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear thief innocent,
THIS CRIMINAL WHEN DON DEY MAD NEW, SORRY OH,I NO GO FIT CURE UR MADNESS
stop wasting your frustrating time,we no be mate for any thing. okpe

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey my house, but na rent u dey, may God Almighty kill u and ur shrine, for i know God. bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOTHER LEFT LEG

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros abeg no dey disgrace ur fure again on line.
na idiots like dey frustrate ur family with the dirty Rev wen u hang follow ur foolish name.
my level pass EFCC own.
ur mumu brain suppose tell u say na ur CHAIRMAN wen dey up-town nai send u the message.

abeg next time mind ur fucking business or u fit compare ur self to yahoo boys for naija.
next time remove that Rev no be tittle bcos na every where igbo man dey find tittle ,go ur village go find chief no be Rev
or else na destruction go eradicate u ooooooooh.
thank u to prove to me say my blasting box dey go mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CALL YOUR SELF CHIEF AND YOU STILL DEY GO CAFE, YOU SEE HOW YOU MUMU YOU NO GET LAPPI MUGU NI YOU BE.

NA YOU WIFE AND CHIDREN I DEY PITY FOR BECAUSE THIER PAPA NA VERY LOWLIFE MAN.......

FOOLISHNESS IS YOUR PORTION AND FROM TODAY WHAT EVER YOU DO IN THIS LIFE SHALL NOT PROGRESS BET ME. I BE SMALL BOY YES BUT WITH MY MONEY I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA, WIFE AND EVEN YOUR GRANDMOTHER.

BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and get a little education idiot,you can't even spell your words correctly,illiterate fool.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW SAY AS U DEY FUCK UR MAMA EVERYDAY SO, U NO COME GET VALUE FOR PEOPLE MOTHER. U KNOW SAY U BE BSATARD BECAUSE UR MAMA NO KNOW WHO SHE GET UR BELLE FOR BECAUSE NA DIFFERENT MEN NA FUCK AM BEFORE SHE GET UR BELLE. IF U LOOK MIRROR WELL WELL, U GO SEE SAY U NO EVEN RESEMBLE THE MAN WHEN UR MAMA SHOW U SAY NA BE UR PAPA.

INFACT NA RITUAL PIKIN U BE BECAUSE MOST MEN WHEN FUCK UR MAMA THAT TIME USE UR MAMA TOTO FOR RITUALS, MAKE U ASK UR MAMA WELL WHEN U DEY FUCK AM AGAIN MAKE SHE TELL U THE TRUTH. ASK AM WHEN SHE DONE REACH ORGASM BECAUSE NA ONLY THAT TIME THE TRUTH GO FIT COME OUT.

I EVEN HEAR SAY UR MAMA DEY DISTRIBUTE HIV/AIDS SELF. THAT MEANS U SELF NA DISTRIBUTOR SINCE U DEY ALWAYS DEY FUCK AM. D DAY U NO SEE CHANCE FUCK UR MAMA NA POLICE DOG OR HORSE NA DEY FUCK AM BECAUSE I HEAR SAY SHE DEY COMPALIN SAY UR PRICK NO DEY CASH AM WELL FOR BODY, HA UR MAMA NA REAL ASHAWOOOOOO. SO TAY EVEN HORSE PRICK SHE NO DEY EVEN FEEL THE HORSE PRICK.

THE LAST TIME D HORSE DEY FUCK HER, I HEAR SAY AS THE HORSE DEY FUCK HER FROM BACK, SHE DEY BUSY DEY NAP POOL PAPER, SHE DEY NAP AND PERM THEM CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL, UNA, YA MAMA NA CHAMPIONOOOOOO.

ONLY GOD NA KNOW HOW SHE GO DEY SMELL NOW. SOCKAWAY GO BE PERFUME FOR WHERE SHE DEYOOOOOO SHUO. MAKE I STOP HERE FIRST, LATER I GO TALK TO U, THE LAST TIME I HEAR OF HER, I HEAR SAY SHE DEY LOOK THE HORSE WITH THE BIGGEST PRICK SO THAT WHEN THE HORSE DEY FUCK FROM BACK SHE GO DEY SUCK UR PRICK FOR FRONT.

I respond, he sends another
Quote:
BE BIG FOOL. AT THIS TIME WHEN PEOPLE DEY THINK OF IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WITH THEIR PRECIOUS LIFE U DEY TALK OF WESTY, U NO KNOW SAY U BE FOOL. I KNOW EVEN KNOW U AND I NO WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE U SELF. GO THINK OF IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO AND STOP TALKING ABOUT WESTY. I KNOW FIT REMEMBER WHEN I EVEN HEAR THAT WORD LAST. THINK WELL MAYBE NA THE WRONG PERSON U DEY SEND MAILS TO. SEE THE KIND OF NAME WHEN U DEY BEAR SELF, VERY BUSH NAME. THAT ONE ALONE GO SHOW SAY U BE LOKY. FOR UR INFORMATION LEARN TO RESPECT MOTHERS. IF U NO GET RESPECT FOR UR MAMA THAT ONE NO MEAN SAY OTHER PEOPLE NO GET RESPECT FOR THEIR OWN MAMA AND OTHER PEOPLE MAMA. BIG FOOL LIKE U. THE DAY I SEE U FACE TO FACE, NA INSIDE JAIL U GO END SO THAT U GO KNOW SAY NO BE EVERYBODY THEY THINK OF WESTY LIKE U. BIG FOOL FROM A STUPID MOTHER OF YOURS.

THIS TIME AND AGE GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING MEANINGFUL NOW COS TIME DEY GO.. E.F.C.C. DEY LOOK FOR PEOPLE LIKE UNA WHEN DEY TALK ON WESTY SO. HOW I WISH I KNOW U NOW, NA UR FULL INFO I FOR GIVE TO EFCC BUT ALL THE SAME I MUST DIG INTO YOU AND BE REST ASSURE, EFCC GO SOON CATCHUP WITH YOU, MONKEY.

WAIT O, SO PERSON LIKE U GO STILL GET GIRL FRIEND SOOOO? I WONDER HOW THAT GIRL GO LOOK LIKE. SHE GO DEY HAPPY SAY SHE GET GUY WHEN DEY TALK OF WESTY THIS TIME KAI !!! WHAT A SHAME. WHEN PEOPLE DEY ESTABLISH DEY MAKE GOOD MONEY U DEY THERE DEY TALK OF WESTY. E PAIN ME FOR U. WELL BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER THEY SAY. FOR THAT REASON, I KNOW SAY YOUR GIRL FRIEND NA ASHAWO AND U BE THIEF SO THE PIKIN WHEN UNA TWO WANT TO BORN SO GO BE WITCH BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR MAMA NO BE ONLY ASHAWO BUT SHE BE STILL WITCH TOO WHICH SHE GO MUST SHARE GIVE HER GROUND PIKIN. GUY EVERYTHING JUST CORRECT FOR UR FAMILY. I HAIL YOUOOOOOOOOOO. WELL NO LET ME GET U BECAUSE NA JAIL U MUST RUST SO THAT U GO KNOW THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT. IDIOT, IMBESILE LIKE U, ODEH, MUMU, OKPEH, EKPA, OZUO, OLORI BURUKU, ANUOFIA, ISIAWU, OTO NNEGU, WARE, INFACT U ARE BETTER DEAD. UR GRAVE WHE I DONE ALREADY DIG FOR PRISON WHEN I WANT TO SEND YOU TO SO, JUST PRAY MAKE I NO KNOW YOU FIRST IF NOT FROM THAT JAIL NA INSIDE GRAVE YOU GO END.

[email protected]
Quote:
Y ALL THIS WHO U I NOR OWE NO BODY AS U TALK I HEAR U NO YAWA . MAKE GOD BLESS U 4 ANY TIN WEN U DAY DO .
TANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO KNOW SAY PEOPLE LIKE U STILL DEY EXIST FOR THIS TIME AND AGE. SO U DEY PROUD SAY U DEY DO GUY KAI, I JUST DEY SHAME FOR UOOOOOOOO. WELL I KNOW SAY UR LIFE DONE BEND FINISH SO I NO DEY SHOCKED.

I KNOW SAY WHEN UR UNCLE, THAT LAST HORSE WHEN COME FUCK UR MAMA DEY FURK HER, U DEY LOOK HER SO U NO EVEN GET IOTA OF RESPECT FOR MOTHERS AND SO LONG U NO GET THAT RESPECT NOT ONLY FOR UR MOTHER BUT ALSO FOR OTHER PEOPLE MAMA SO, NA BEND UR LIFE GO BEND, U NO GO EVER REASON OUT INTERNET FRAUD UNTIL THEM GO CATCH U AND U GO DIE FOR JAIL.

BECAUSE U HEAR PEOPLE TELL OTHER NO TO WAKA FOR LAG U COME STILL PUT AM FOR MOUTH DEY TALK TOO, I PITY U. PEOPLE LIKE U WHEN THEM SEE FLY SELF, THEM GO RUN. NA WEAK PEOPLE DEY DO THE ONE WHEN U DEY DO SO. EMPTY VESSEL LIKE U. IF U SEE WHERE PEOPLE DEY TAKE ACTION U NO GO RUN, SMALL PIKIN LIKE U.. INFACT NO NEED TO EVEN DEY TALK TO U BECAUSE I SUPPOSE USE THIS PRECIOUS TIME TO DO BETTER WORK FOR MY OFFICE AND MAKE GOOD MONEY. FOR UR INFORMATION, I NO DEY DO INTERNET FRAUD LIKE U AND PRAY MAKE I NO KNOW U IF NOT NA JAIL U GO RUST PUT, I BET U THAT. ANIMAL LIKE U. OKHORO ONI WEH SI TUTU, OGBEN KI RI SORN HMMMM TUFIAKUA.

[email protected] has to be the best mugu I have found in a long time, he sends one more
Quote:
THEM SAY CRAZE MAN NO DEY SHAME BUT HIM FAMILY NA GET THE SHAME BUT FOR UR OWN E, NO GOOD PERSON DEY UR FAMILY SO NO BODY DEY SHAME NA MAKE U FIT DEY PROUD SAY U DEY DO INTERNET FRAUD. AS I DEY READ UR MAIL SELF E I JUST DEY WEEP FOR UR BACKWARD LIFE. INSTEAD OF U WASTING AWAY WHY U NO TAKE UR TIME DO BETTER THINGS SO THAT U FIT TELL UR PIKIN BETTER THINGS ABOUT LIFE, WELL I KUKU KNOW SAY NA THIEF U BORN SO NO NEED FOR PIKIN SIDE.

AS FOR UR MAMA, NA THE ACQUIRED TOTO DEFICIENCY SYNDROME (ATDS) WHEN SHE GET AS AT WHEN THE HORSE AND DOG GIVE HER UR BELE NA MAKE U NO FIT DEY REASON WELL AGAIN SO. THE ACQUIRED TOTO DEFICIENCY SYNDROME NA EVEN GIVE U THE BODY ORDUR WHEN U GET SO ABI UR FRIENDS NEVER TELL U SAY U DEY SMELL? EVEN THE MOUTH ORDUR WHEN U GET NA STILL CAUSE AMOOOOOOO KAI. SEE AS UR LIFE COME DEY TURN TO.

SEE NA SO SO THINGS WHEN NO DEY LET PEOPLE DEY LIVE LIFE NA U DEY TALK ABOUT, U SEE HOW LIKE GO TAKE HARD U? SMALL PIKIN LIKE U DEY TALK OF SHRINE WHEN PEOPLE DEY EMBRACE GOD THIS DAYS, UR PLACE FOR HELL FIRE DEY WAIT FOE U. NA D HOTTEST PART OF HELL NA DEVIL DONE DIVID REACH U. GOD EVEN REGRET D DAY HIM CREAT U. D FIRST DAY WHEN U FUCK UR MAMA, I HEAR SAY SHE DEY EVEN DEY REGRET, SHE SAY I SHE KNOW SHE FOR NO ALLOW THE HORSE TO RELEASE INSIDE HER, SHE FOR PREFARE TO USE THE THAT TIME TAKE ROMANCE THE HORSE AND SUCK THE PRICK SO THAT U FOR NO COME LIFE BECAUSE U NO MEAN ANYTHING TO HER NOW APART FROM FUCKING HER AND SHE SAY U NO DEY EVEN DEY FIT TO FUCK HER THE WAY SHE LIKE NA MAKE HER STILL DEY FOR D HORSE TILL NOW. SO WATIN THEM FIT USE U DO SELF. MAY BE NA ONE OF UR MAGA GO CATCH U TAKE KUKU DO MONEY MAKE EVRYBODY KUKUMA REST SELF.

I TELL U SAY THIS MY TIME WHEN I DEY SPEND FOR U JUST DEY PAIN ME BUT I DONE READY TALK AM SAY NA JUST TO USE AM TAKE PLAY WITH U. AT LEAST LATE FELA GET YABBIS NIGHT SO THAT TIME NA YABBIS TIME WHEN I GET FOR U OZU LIKE U. EHEN, I HEAR SAY THEM CATCH UR MAMA FOR LIBYA WHEN SHE DEY DO ASHAWO, UR MAMA SELF NO DEY TIREOOOOOOO? AFTER THE ONE FOR HERE FINISH SHE STILL SAY NA THE PRICK OF ARAB HORSE SHE STILL WANT TO GO TEST TU, UR MAMA NA VERY ADVENTURIOUS WOMANOOOOOO. THIS, NA CANCER OF TOTO GO CASH HER AND THAT ONE GO QUICK KILL U BECAUSE AS SHE GET AM SHE MUST TRANSFER AM GIVE U. U BEFORE NA AS U SEE UR MAMA TOTO NA TO FUCK U SABI AND NA DIE U GO DIE, EWU LIKE U, O-KRI, BE-EH.
AS STILL DEY TELL U MAKE U NO LET ME KNOW UOOOO BECAUSE IF I KNOW U, UR OWN DONE FINISHOOOOO, I PROMISE U THAT ONE, NA E.F.C.C. HAND I GO PUT U, L-I-F-E.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LONG TIME SINS I DEY POST OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DAY CRAZY FOR YOUR HAND. MAKE YOU GO KILL YOUR SELF YOU BE MUGU

FOR LIFE.

MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG FULL LIKE YOU ASSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. KISS MY ASS.

[email protected] has replied to every sweet answer I sent Very Happy
Quote:
YOU HAVE INCURED THE VEXSATION OF THE OWNERS OF THIS WORLD BY WRITING A

SECOND LETTER TO ME EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EARLIER ONE.

THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN, I AM GIVING YOU SEVEN DAYS FRON TODAY SEE WHAT

HAPPENS TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ESPECIALLY YOU. BEFORE THE SEVEN DAYS ELAPSES,

YOU WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SIT OR STAND, BESIDES DANCING WILL BE YOURs

ANYWHERE MUSIC IS PLAYED AND HEARD BY YOU.

SEE YOU THEN, MISSERY HAS COME TO TAKE ITS PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE.

Quote:
JUST WAIT AND SEE, TALKING TOO MUCH WILL NOT SOLVE MATTER, LETS WAIT

AND SEE.

ALREADY THE WORST HAS STARTED WITH YOU, EVERY HOUR FROM NOW YOUR ATTITUDE

CHANGES, NO FRIEND OF YOUR WILL PLACE YOU ANYMORE

Quote:
THE PROBLEM OF YOUR LIFE HAS STARTED, YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING WITHOIUT

TALKING ABOUT MAMA'S PUSSY FORGETING THAT IT WAS FROM THE SAME KIND OF PUSSY

YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD, THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOUT WHO

HANGS OUTSIDE WITH NO PROPER HOME NORTURE.

I MAINTAIN MY STAND YOU ARE ALREADY IN TROUBLE FROM NOW ON, START CHECKING

YOUR STATUS FROM NOW ON YOU WILL SEE.

THE POWERS THAT BE HAS VISITED YOU EVEN IF YOU CHANGE OR HAVE A RETHINK,

NOTHING CAN STOP YOU FROM SUFFERING FROM THE CROWN OF YOUR HEAD DOWN TO YOUR

TOES.

YOU WILL SEE AND LEAN NOT TO SAY THINS TO PEOPLE ANYHOW!

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
I GOOOO FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKI YYYYOOOOUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
u be bastad if u no get beta things to do with ur life, my guy go hang

ur self if i mistakiling no u my guy u go run for dis town

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT EMAIOL ME OR YOU GET A BAD NEWS FROM YOUR HOME

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL MUGU
YOU BE REAL MUGU
YOU BE REAL MUGU
YOU BE REAL MUGU
YOU BE REAL MUGU
YOU BE REAL MUGU

[email protected] sends a phone number, if someone wants to abuse Twisted Evil
Quote:
YOUR MAMA GO DIE TRY ME I GO SHOW YOU JUJU PASS JUJU.

I NO DEY HIDE MYSELF.

FUCK MY SQUAD WILL SEND YOU TO ETERNAL SLEEP TRY US AND WILL GET SPILL
OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ASS.

YOU BASTARD CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER ANY DAY +2016337177 PUNK ASS.

CASKET IS JUST $20 AND I CAN AFFORD IT FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

I AM MADE ALREADY SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR MODAFUCKING FAMILY TOO.

6FT Y''ALL GONE ATTAIN FROM ME SOON.

I STILL REMAIN THE GENERAL NO GO SLOW.

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA CALVARY GREETINGS FROM DR CHUCKIE S0LUD0 DON INSPIRE CRETIVITY FOR DI MAGA OOO!!!

If you can keep it short, feel free to write [email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
ODE , ADE BENDEL BROTHER, .419,YOU SEND AM GO GIVE YOUR PAPA, HIM GO PAY YOU.................I CAN'T READ THIS YOUR LONG LETTER, WRITE SOMETHING SHORT

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahaha big fool na okija b ya hope,well my mobile don drop inside ya mama toto and i dail am e dey ring inside abeg try put ya hand remove my fone oh frm ya mama toto.pls daill am b4 u put hand so u go no d corner d fone dey 4 her totottttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ahahaha,omoko hahahaha. ngbada....hahaAHAHA PUT YA PAPA PRICK INSIDE KETTLE MOUTH HAHAHA,,,BASTERD MUDA FUCKER,DICK HEAD

GONOREA FAMILY PULS FULL YA PRICK MOUNTH..AYANGBA,omoko

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy oh' boy!

na English u dey write?

God deliver us from illiterate Wafi boys.

Come make I teach u work. U go make money if you really dey Canada.

God help us!

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL...SO U LIKE BETTER PERSON NAME THAT NA WHY U DEY USE CHARLES SOLUDO NAME...USE UR USELESS NAME MAKE WE SEE IF YOUR STUPID NAME GO FIT FETCH U $1...USELESS POOR WARRI BOY...I WONDER IF YOU EVEN GET 1KOBO FOR YOUR ACCOUNT....NA HUNGRY GO KILL YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND EVERYBODY FOR YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I know you very well Solo if you don't take your dirty time,I will put in a very big problem that you will regret coming across me. I have located your IP and know everything so stop saying you are in Turkey wheras you as in Asaba.

This is your last warning.The next time I receive that message again. You are a dead goat.

If you say you have mind come out straight and see how you will end the life you about to end.

Junky. You think I don't know your history. Ask you mother very well who you are. We know the real biological children of the man you call your father. Just first two others we know the history . Bastard Moron

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
Attention: Mr. Soludo,

Listen the greatest mistake that you have ever done is to write me with your alternative id I mean the id that you use as reply-to to insult me, well I have nothing to say but to pass this information to you that I must hack that box or I make sure that it is closed I swear.

Maybe I throw job get your maga that is the reason why you are insulting me, well I won’t blame you because I know that you must be a hungry man, they do say that a hungry man is an angry lion so that is what you are, I will forgive you if you write me back with an apology starting the subject with sir then you proceed for the statement that you want to make, without that count the jobs that you have in that box useless as you said that I am useless.

Have a wonderful bad day and may the good bad luck follow you say amen.

Yours truly,
Been an idiot is not good
Director of insult
And department of hacker.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Who ever you be.he be like say you know no who you they write mail abi.

If i mean you.you will be belif it.
If you know wetin good for you i advice you stop this non sense orelse.i go

tell you say na juju house them born me put.that my papa and mama wey you dey

curse if i summit your mail your won don finish.you no go ever fist make kobo

for this sstreet again.We all a nigas hustling trying to make a better life

for how family and sibling so you better stop or else na for my village shrine

i go call you spirit.In ehieku

Quote:
YOUR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE OF HEART ATTACK AND YOU NO GO FIT MAKE ONE

NAIRA FOR THIS STREET.

NA ME TALK SO
IF THEM BORN YOU WERE CALL ME NA MY NUMBER BE THIS I GO MAKE SURE SAY YOU NO

MAKE ONE NAIRA FOR THIS YAHOO WORK,.SINCE YOU GET MIND TAKE THEY WRITE MA NON

SENSE THINGS
OGU KILL YOUR FAMILY.YOUR MAMA TOO WAY SMALL BOYS NA THEY FUCK THROW FOR

EXPOMA.

IF NA JUJU U DEY USE I WAN KNOW THE KINDLY JUJU YOU HEAR COS ME AND YOU NO BE

MATE. YOU FATHER. GOAT

JUST WATCH MY ACTION ON YOU SOONESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

[email protected]
Quote:
it appers the language u know is suffer pain...he who knows it... feels

it...it seems you live in pains maybe that's why you speak of pains and dirty

words all the time. even if somebody has wronged you, as a child of God, you

can leave it to God Almighty to fight for you. what do you intend to gain with

all the words that come out from your mouth, it shows you're an irresponsible

young man....this box is used by one of the boys who comes to my office, i

have access to this box and i'm not happy with the words you use. try and

forgive those who may have done some thing to you so that God will also

forgive you of your sin as well...no body is total perfect, we are human

beings.
Be a good young man, if i know u in person...i will advise you more. no gain

from making enemies...thnks and have a good day...

[email protected]
Quote:
na devil sleep with your mama bone you monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
and all your family is osu too momo

[email protected]
Quote:
you mother toto brake in to two
basterd

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard.

Thunder fire you mumu.
Look, i'm made in life.

Idle idiot like you seeking still employment. Any where u are on this
earth. Na hunger go kill you.

Why not apply for Gate man and earn €1.00 monthy instead of wasting ur
time to write me rubbish.

[email protected] sends this in caps lock as the object
Quote:
RE: SEE THIS FOOL, YOU FOR DEY SHAME FOR URSELF BECAUSE I HAVE MADE

CHEESE IN HERE I HAVE HUMMER, BABYBOY AND LAND ROVER FROM THIS. GUY USE UR

HEAD

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON SURFER GREATLY NA WOOOO!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR BIG FOOL,
IDIOT NA UR SURNAME FOOL NA UR LAST NAME. DAT IS WY U DE MUMU

YOUR FAMILY IS ALREADY IN HELL FIRE. DEVIL DE FUCK UR MAMA EVERYDAY IN HELL FIRE, YOUR FATHER DE FUCK ASHAWO, NA WHERE IN CATCH AIDS. YOU CARYY HIV, YOUR SISTERS CARRY CHLORIA, YOUR FAMILY GO DIE ONE DAY, BECAUSE YOUR CONFIRM MUGU. REST IN PIECES IN THE BOSOM HEART OF DEVIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You're just a fool!

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL BE A POOR MAN
I SEE YOU AS A MAD PERSON

[email protected]
Quote:
if u touch laptop or computer again u go die
hehehehehe. May U die soonest

Blue chip mugu [email protected] is back
Quote:
FOR UR INFORMATION, I DONT GO TO CAFE AND I DONT KNOW U, AM NOT IN FESTAC AS U THINK AND THAT IS WNY I DEY TELL U SAY U BE FOOL SAY U NO KNOW UR SELF. IF U DEY MISTAKE ME FOR SOMEBODY MAKE U SHECK UR HEAD WELL WELL. ANY WAY LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY, THAT ACQUIRED TOTO DEFFICIENCY SYNDROM WHEN CATCH UR MAMA DEY MANIFEST FOR UR BRAIN NA MAKE U FIT DEY REASON AGAIN. WATCH IT BECAUSE D THING GO SOON DEAF UR BRIAN AND EYES AND BLIND UR EYES OOOOOOOOO.

ASK UR MAMA HOW SHE FEEL THE LAST TIME WHEN D ARAM HORSE FUCK HER BECAUSE SHE TELL ME SAY THE HORSE SABI FUCK HER PASS UOOOO.
SEE SAY UR LIFE DONE FINISH SO TAY UR MAMA PREFARE ANIMAL PASS U. U SEE SAY U NO BE ANYTHING AGAIN IN LIFE.

I KNOW SAY NA CAFE U DEY SLEEP BECAUSE U DEY JOBLESS BUT NA E.F.C.C DETENSION U GO DIE PUT VERY SOON. BAD LUCK FOLLOW U ALL D DAYS OF UR LIFE IN JESUS NAME. THAT UR OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND UR GENERATION. U NO GO EVEN SEE FOOD FROM HAND TO MOUTH FOR UR LIFE. WAWARD PIKIN LIKE U. THURNDER FIRE U MILLION TIMES.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU. DEY THERE I DEY COLLECT UP TO 1K DOS EVERY WEEK SO WAITING I NEED YOU BE BIG FULL YOU KNOW EVEN GET LEVEL SAME MAYE WEN PAY ME 50 USD NA EM STILL PAY ME 2K AND E DEY ON 4600 USD. GO KILL YOUR SELF YOU NO DEY TRY I NO EVEN DEY USE CAFE NETWORK YOU FOOL. WELL GO ROST BEANS

[email protected] is familar with Mr. Gomer Very Happy
Quote:
back 2 sender. ogun na him go kill ur papa. u and ur oga gomer the ghost may people dey fin

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy et al.

I don hail u chairmen. i got new game that will make ladz pucker like their harlot mothers at okija shrine...OOOOOOOOOOO

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sense i just got back into this (Tonight) I decided to check out my old Email address i used for this and found this little gem..

Quote:
YOU ARE IGBO GAY HOMOSEXUAL GOAT FUCKER. YOUR MOTHER IS A 4 NAIRA WHORE AND YOUR FATHER IS A DISEASED MONKEY

What the hell is a Naira ? And for that matter what is a IGBO ?

Got a chuckle from this one

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt HAU FAR U SIDE OOOO!!!!! U HAVE PM FOR BOX!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you daddt mama go died

[email protected]
Quote:
Na Waa Ooooo Mr Rev

[email protected]
Quote:
why must people not accept whom and what they are, why must a superior illitrate pottray himself as DR.

well maybe Dr. of stupidity. a bo-fool .so uncultured, so crude , so barbaric, i guess a man fron the 5th century sharering some qualities and behaviour od the acient Ape.

is that ...learn to be calm the worl is a free world.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father no get mouth...your parent no pass abuja for there life..

[email protected]
Quote:
OH BOY!!, THIS UR MAIL JUST TELL ME SEY U DEY FEZ GO NIO...U KNOW WHAT, LIFE NO BE GRA GRA LIKE THIS.
I CANT HAVE UR MONEY AND YOU CANT EVER GET MY CONTROL AS WELL, SO WETIN BE UR HEADACHE.

WELL...I THINK I UNDERSTAND THE AGGRESSION NOW, ABEG CONTINUE TO POUR ME MAILS
GOOD LUCK

Quote:
HAHAHA...FRUSTRATION MAN!!!!..GO BURY YOUR DICK INSIDE UR MAMA TOTO AND ASK UR PAPI TO UMPIRE FOR BOTH OF U

Quote:
HAAHAAA...KEEP IT UP....FRUSTRATED MUGU.
OGU LAKAYE LAMO PA GBOGBO IRAN EEE...ASE WAA

Quote:
IDIOT..I JS DISCOVERED WHY U ARE AGGRESIVE, ITS SIMPLY BCOS U ARE JUST COMING UP AND LOOK AT URSELF; UR NAME COMBINATION AND THE CBN...SO SO SO SO THING, MUMU..U SUCKS, THOSE ARE VERY ARACDE LINE OF RUNS.

INFACT, I BET THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAIL TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU..IF I HAD KNOW THIS EARLIER, THERE IS NO NEED TO DRAG WITH A MAD MAN LIKE YOU....SANGO LO MA PE IYA ATI BABA E

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun na him go kill ur papa. u and ur oga gomer the ghost may people dey fin

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well boys I'm back in business: 1 email insult 1 reply. Yay

Linda Books" <[email protected]>
Quote:
I HAVE NO WORD FOR A FULL LIKE YOU! FUCK OFF!!!

Not very lady like if you ask me. Sent my insult from an old account, too

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JACK

Naira, Naria, etc is the form of currency in Nigeria. Igbo is a tribe of people, the other major one being Yoruba. Lads are very loyal to their peeps so calling yourself Igbo then insulting a Yoruba and vice versa can lead to some nasty replies. Check some of our older "Mass insult bait" threads for further research. Remember slap the living hell out of your lad so some old lady in Linconshire or Butte MT won't drop all their life savings on these thieves.

@ALL
Whatever happened to "Gang Star for Life?" I can't wait to get one of those willing lads who will reply to ever insult I send...

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt I miss gangstar4life and that mugu Chukweas. Glad to see you back, here are the addy's of some lads who have been fairly reliable responders in the last few weeks.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U READ DIS MY BRODAS MORE HEX AND VEX FROM GUYMEN WITH NO LEVEL

PATCHDEG NIGERIA LIMITED <[email protected]>
Quote:
I sex your mother yesterday and even doing it now with your sister.
hahahahahahah but guy your mum is very sweet and i enjoyed her men.
I can not regret knowing you

Midnight Crew <[email protected]>
Quote:
person wey God don Bless mak u no course am

Mr Peter Andrew <[email protected]>
Quote:
your mother's pussy

jacob Williams <[email protected]>
Quote:
i suppose you are a ghost because naija govt has announce your death long time.

stupid idiot.

VERSION 36 of my script is pretty good. PM my guys if you dig some more lines of LEVEL and FORM for yo game, ya dig?

pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic