SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DON DROP!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you please. How dare you sent this kind of mail to me do know whom you are sending this kind of nonsense For your information i am a Negarian like you and i'm there with you. Please clearify me what you mean.

[email protected]
Quote:
I will use the money i have made in this wise man business so far to
buy the whole of your family and community.

Look a salary earner like you talking to too much money man.

be wise and try to be diplomat.

God bless you

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS USELESS CHIEF. PLEASE, DO NOT SEND SHITS TO MY BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahah

I exchanged some insults with [email protected] this summer. I have not heard from him since, until today
Quote:
ONE LOVE BROTHER,

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD PROVID YOU A GOOD THING LIKE THIS IN THIS X-MAX SEASON AND ALSO THIS COMMING NEW YEAR INVENT.

HAPPY X-MAX AND HAPPY MARITAL HOME BYE. I HOPE YOU WILL WISH ME THE SAME ALSO .

THIS IS MY WISH TO YOUR HOME THIS YEAR AND ALSO MY HOME. GOD ALMIGHTY MUST SURELY DONE IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN

MC FUZZY
I returned his wishes with some juju Very Happy

[email protected] chopped another script of mine
Quote:
GUY GOOD DAY

GUY UR MORTHER MUST HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS? NA SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO MADE UR PAPA RAN OUT OF HUT N HANG HIS SELF. NA B SO? HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMEALLIN DAMN THING I WOUNDER AND MUST MADE MAY AND MY PRAYER FO U ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA.

BEY GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL AT UR AGE WHEN WILL U GROW UP.

I PITY U NA POVERTY U GO DIE PUT IF U SEE ME FEAR NO LET U NEAR ME OR COME NEAR MY GATE STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOU SEE EFCC MUGU U NO SAY U NEVER GET MONEY FOR THIS WORK SEE YOU SEE PRISON YOUR PAPA NO GO SALE LAND FOR U LIE LIE U GO DEY THERE TILL U GET WHITE HAIRS MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
You will sleep and never wake up.
You will fuck your daughter and your mother.
bastard

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Dont worry asshole i have god on my side, go fuck yourself and go back to haiti with zombies, do not email me anymore asshole, otherwise you will ned money to bribe the lagos police, i live right here in nigeria, asshole, learn english if you want to scam..

Quote:

Fuck off, dont email anymore

Quote:
You skinny mother fucking nigerian, come and get it, when i wrap my big arms around your skinny neck, you are surprised i know you

[email protected]
Quote:

may U die in Fire

[email protected]
Quote:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ? I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME WHY RAINING CURSES ON YOUR HEAD.
I LIVE IN LONDON AND I AM WORKING AS A GENERAL MANAGER FOR A BIG HOTEL WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU ? ANY WAY MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR STUPIDDILITY.

( yeah - he sure sounds like an english hotel mgr.. )

[email protected]

Quote:
old thief u go hungry for lagos na ur papa nai get western union .u no go go look for work
[/quote]

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON SIT FOR CAFE ON SUNDAY OOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
annu chief & ewu chief & ur papa & ewu mgbadas
all una family bi mumu proper

you all should know Christ before it is too lateooooooooooooooh

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Small Goat

Small goat are you eating or drinking garri without surgar, no water.
I just come back from my village too my new ultra*modern 200,000,000 naira.
You needs to come Abiiiba, this is my home.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YOU LITTLE RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT TYPE OF LOCAL CHIEF ARE YOU? ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. BUT I SAY GOODLUCK ALL THE WAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* why are u sending shut your generation we never no peace u will remine poor in your life till death do you part, i am a big boy not you can bring me down.BIG FOOL THATS WHAT U ARE 4 LIFE U WILL DIE IN SICKNESS IN AFRICA WERE U LIVED OK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE EFCC AND INTERPOL TOO AT ALAGBON. BE WARNED
MONKEY BANANA

[email protected]
Quote:
u be mumu ho emaka see ur wuwu face well i be still day work like ur work shall

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this guy is just asking for more abuse. FWIW he never gave me his phone number. Probably a smart move on his behalf. Dr. Phil loves waking the lads at all hours of the night. Smile I'm going to try and straight bait him to get his phone number.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen very well i dont have time talking with you blc i believed you are a kid how doesnt have brain,where do you know me,you are just sending mails to somebody you have not met before in your life.what business do i have with you,i asked you first time you wrote me,how you got my mail address.i sent my phone number to you for confirmation and you failed to call,what else do you want.Guy am tired of talking with you blc i found out you dont have job in Nigerian.call my phone any minute of the day i will answer you.Learn how to respect people and before you start insulting person try to be sure of the person you are talking with.

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY MUGU HAS LANDED.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chidi Ntibunka [email protected]
Quote:
Man i no know who u be and what u dey take about,
some one sent me this kind of mail too, abeg make una
dey check email id b4 u una go send msg.

Mike Ben [email protected]
Quote:

SORRY MY BROTHER WHICH OF YOUR MAGA BE THAT I GET SOO MANY MAGA HERE.

I BE NWAFOR IGBO BUT I DEY INDONESIA SO THAT WE GO JIN HANDS WORK AM

THANKS.

+6285695910638.

euro global [email protected]
Quote:
Na Ogun to kill all your family

Ogun must have changed his mind as 15 minutes later...
Quote:
Na car/plane accedent go kill all your family

financial bank [email protected]
Quote:
YESTERDAY NIGHT IN OUR SPIRITUAL ORATION MEETING,WE GAVE YOUR NAME AS YAM.MEANING THAT WE WILL ONLY HANDLE YOU IN THREE DIFFERENT WAYS,BY COOKING YOU ,BY FRYING YOU OR BY ROASTING YOU.SO WAIT AND SEE,UNLESS YOU RETURN MY 150.000.00 USD.WAIT AND SEE,YOU CAN CONNECT WHOM EVER YOU LIKE,YOU WILL SEE AND YOUR PROBLEM LAST MONTH,WE ARE AWARE AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU,UNLESS YOU RETURN MY MONEY.

WAIT AND SEE.

OBI EZE [email protected]
Quote:
ur papa+mama+ur family clear yourselves, ur papa+mama+ur family clear yourselves, urpapa+mama+ur family clear yourselves
ur papa+mama+ur family clear yourselves,ur papa+mama+ur family clear yourselves

Fedexcourier Compan [email protected] yep-he sent his format
Quote:
In respect to your email, I have been awaiting for you to contact me for the delivery of your bank draft of (usd $1.650.000.00). You can as well come down to this branch to pick up your package or even send someone to pick it up on your behalf. More so, the phone number works perfectly and I will advise you cross the number again as it is below this mail.

Mrsjoyowen Owen [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BIG FOOL GOAT CALL ME 08036115305

SEE MY ID [email protected]

and
Quote:
YOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHERYOU FATHER MOTHER YOUR SISTER BROTHER

and
Quote:

chat with me if ube gug

[email protected] i day online

na u father

PETER MORGAN [email protected]
Quote:
barrister bad guy bring better job let share money and stop saying what you dont know.

work hard..

Eze Nwata [email protected]
Quote:
you papa and youi mama

rahman moududur [email protected]
Quote:
oboy you maga like my format. sorry

na dey site i inter cos everyyyyy sorryyyooooooooo

koffi kwaku [email protected]
Quote:
brother

the work write me i know won spii your work how far? tell me my share and what to do or tell the work. try make you confirm me for the work so the work no go spil since the work like my format try share with me.
one love

viviansalem02 . [email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Okija,

WHich country are u. SO u still believe if fulse GOD. Well i dont know the Maga ur talking about. Pls clearify me because. U know say all this maga dem dey follow up many format.

I am in Europe we can still work together.

steiner ricarldo [email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK R U? U WELL SO? ABI OKIJA DON DEY WORRY UR PAPA? U CALL ME N CLEAR URSELF, CHECK UR MAMA YASH U GO C MTCN THERE. NO GO FIND BETTER WORK DO, DEY MONKEY URSELF. BARRISTER ASSHOLE!

Henry Chinwe [email protected]
Quote:
U need a psychiatrist for ur madness. I can see ur in a local african country ABIDJAN. Anyway if u are mad u better ascertain well and kwon who u want to talk to, before talking to the wrong person.

If you have misunderstanding with sombody, why can you ascertain properly before invaiding one's privacy..I can see that poverty has turned you to madness.

MALIFE OKOLOBU [email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto/pussy is stinking., fuck ur father & mother 10million times.,

SIKA Mato [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A HOPLESS BASTARD FUCK YOUR ASS.

faith Amah [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A NICE WOMAN AND VERY KIND, SHE OPENS HER PUSY FOR ANY MAN AS A SIGN OF KINDNESS. HAS SHE OPENED FOR YOU B/4? THE TIME SHE OPENED FOR ME, I USED MY HARD LONG ROD TO GIVE HER A SCREW OF HER LIFE AFTER WHICH SHE GOT PREGNANT AND LATER SHE HAD YOU!

I cause stating from now you will beg food and your family and your fucking dirty mother ass prostitute.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.

YOUR MOTHER IS A GOATFUCKER

Jobless idiot,suffering is your portion.FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
OUTCAST,OSU

SUK HER FUCKING PUSY

I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOUR FATHER IS FOOL BONE TROWAY AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER AND SHE SUCK MY DICK LAST

I HAVE DISCOVERD THAT YOUR MAMA BORN YOU FROM PROSTITUTION THAT IS WHY YOU BEHAVE LIKE A MAD MAN.INSHORT YOU ARE A MAD MAN ALREADY.

How do you feel when you are making love to members of your family?

Your Mother and your sister has the same smelling Odour in thier Vagina.
Very soon they will go for SMELLING competition.

SHE WAS A HARLOT AND SHE WAS FRIENDING ONE HUSSA MEN FROM SOKOTO AS OF THAT
TIME SO I KNOW THAT SHE WILL BELIEVE ME TODAUY THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD SON
FROM SOKOTO MAN

FEDERAL MINISTRY FINANCE [email protected]
Quote:
this person who u bi?

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON CHOP WELL WELL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLES MAN

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE

BARISTER FRANK

[email protected]
Quote:
FAKE BARRISTER LIKE YOU, ASHOLE OF UR MOTHER FOOL LIKE YOU BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
U BI COMPLETE FOOL, YOU SMILING IGBO MAN,NEVER YOU WRITE ME AGAIN AND GO AND LEARN HOW TO TALK OK.USELESS MAN GO AND LEARN MANNERS I WILL INVITE YOU TO MY HOUSE AT ABUJA WHEN I COME BACK TO NIGERIA FOOL,FOOL,
FOOL,
FOOL,
FOOL,
FOOL,
FOOL,
FOOL,

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy weting be your problem.

I got a death threat from [email protected] Laughing
Quote:
SUbject: Stupid Ole Chief

You be old fool. Instead of you to find better mugu wey you go chop you dey waste your time dey insult your papa, mama and sisters thinking say na me you dey insult. I no blame you. na people like you wey no go school come enter guy use juju make small money then think say you be guyman. If no be juju you dey use you for no fit chop. Abi na lie? You see say i know you, old fool na him you be. You fit abuse and curse me because of internet. If to say we dey see face to face i for come your house and blow your brains out after i done make you beg for your lifeYou no get sense at all. Juju guyman like you wey no fit work with your brain. One day i go get you and remind you before i blow your brain off.

Chief of juju fools. Idiot. you no even fit speak english well and if not for juju you for no see food chop.

I will get you someday, motherfucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mom is havin an affair with my dog.

can u imagin...

ur father.

[email protected] is a lad named "DEVIL" Razz
Quote:
WHO THE HAIL IS THIS?
AND WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

YOU ARE TALKING LIKE AN IDIOT.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS TRASH YOU SENT TO ME, BIG FOOL, ANIMAL.
CHIEF MY ASS. ASSHOLE.

FROM DEVIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLS CHIEF SEND ME THE MUGU Email Address now,

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

166 addresses from the previous two pages collected together in chunks of 25, with duplicates and non-working addresses removed.
Spread the love typing

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

[Edit: fixed formatting]

Last edited by Tricia on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thans tricia for posting new adresses - I will add them to my my list. I saw some names there that are already on my top 20 most emailed names on two of my gmail insult accounts Laughing

Off topic: I added a severely annoying link yesterday to an insult mail.. that was highly appreciated Very Happy

DONT CLICK THIS!!

it opens a window with .. hmmm... some special sounds.. and a popup shows asking in swedish if you want to turn off the sound. Nothing happens when you click it so you have to hit ctrl-alt-delete to go to task manager to close your web browser. I also you can write whatever and add the url in a hyperlink. should be annoying if you are sitting in a café
DONT CLICK Very Happy

http://www.1000apor.se/files/uploads/wysiwyg/media/hemligaladan.html

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tricia --- much appreciated!
@LB -- I will take a look later, it could be fun

@All --- more upset lads in my box this morning

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Chief

I thought you're real man but Almighty God will have mercy upon you

[email protected]
Quote:
UUUUUUUUU BEE THE FATEST I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU NEED TO KNOW ME BUT UR MATE NO DEY MY DICTIONARY. YOU NO GET MAMA SEF. YOU BE ANU OFIA, WEY THEM DEY CALL IDIOT, AND THE WORSE THING BE SAY YOU COME BE CHIEF NZIZA, AND YOU FAMILY NAME COME BE SORRY, AND ALL YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE COME BE BERSTARD. LIKE SAY YOUR SISTER GET TOTO HIM FOR FULK BUT HIM TOTO NA OTU APIDA ODIM,

I DON DIE. I GO KIDNAP YOU, AS THE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL NA SO THEM GIVE ME YOUR ADDRRESS, AND NA DEATH BE URRRRRRRRRRR SENTENCE.

ORIRI AMAKA

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: FROM THE DON

If you do not desist sending me those thrash, I will have no option than to block your address from Gmail, am master of this game.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na so the money way them chop u dey pain U. Since you were born, how much have you worked? FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool and that is why you are like you are now
think about it

[email protected]
Quote:
u mama toto is like river

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: "DEAR CHIEF OSU MUGU."

WHY DO U LIKE TO SUFFER URSELF IN NIGERIA JUST SEND JOB TO ME LET ME MAKE U RICH .U DEY NIGER DEY ANWSER CHIEF AMU OSU .U MUGU JUST WATCH UR AGE OTHER DONE MAKE MONEY U DEY THERE DEY CAUSE URSELF U OSU

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY I KNOW U ,
IF U THINK I WILL NOT MAKERM ........
NA UR FULLISHNESS DEY DICIEVE U OK
I DON GET COOL MAGA LIKE U
I KNOW SAY U DEY COME CAFE
I GO GET U ONE DAY, I GO CONFARM SMALL CHANGE TOMORROW
COME AND MEET ME IN SKY BANK TOMORROW MORNING
I KNOW UR PROBLEM NA BCS U NEVER SEE AIR PORT B4
BUT ME I DON GO EUROPE COME BACK AND I GO STILL GO AGEN
NA THAT BE UR PROBLEM I DON COME OUT 4 U
U AR A BIG FULL, U GO COME CAFE U NO GO FIN MUGU WEY U GO
CASH U DEY THER DEY FULL UR SELF ONUKU.........................I DEY DOLL 4U
IF I SEE U FACE 2 FACE WORRAI I SUWAY I GO JAZZ U USU
IF U NO BAW 4 ME 4 THIS WORK CALL ME BASTARD
I COME LAGOS MAKERM WITHIN 1 YEAR...........................WITHING 2 MOTHS I GO MAKERM 4 THIS GAY
U DEY HER ME SO ONUKU BCS I DRY DO MY WITH JAZZ I NO DEY MAKE MOUTH,
I SWEAR I GET UR NAME U DO DIE BE THAT.
YOUR MOTOR IS
DIE YOUNG
AND 4K UR MAMA
AND LEAP UR SISTER..................................................NKPI

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MAIL FE COME MY BOX.DEY MUGU NA BE HAPPY WIT DEY CREDIT CRUNCH.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
ANY CHILD THAY USES HIS HEAD AND ATTRACT OR DISTURB A BEES MUST SUFFER SOME STINKING OF THE BEES SO WAIT AND SEE UNLESS YOU RETURN MY OWN SHARE,SO BE READY FOR MORE FIGHT,I AM TOO MATURED AND RICH ENOUGH TO BE A CASTER LIKE YOU AND FORGET MY ACTIONS OR MY BUUSINESS,I MUST WARM YOU TO BE CAREFULL BECAUSE MANY HAVE GONE IN THAT YOUR MEANS.WAIT AND SEE.

chinedu 2005 [email protected]
Quote:
my man who are your i did not no your clear your self for me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

emma bonbber [email protected]
Quote:
u know no ur salf sha make u call and clear ur salf 3

MALIFE OKOLOBU [email protected]
Quote:

ur wife is my sweetheart & her pussy is so sweet., i will fuck ur wife very soon in ur presence with my boys., u will pay me with tears this xmas

and
Quote:
i have told u that ur wife's pussy is very sweet & i will continue to fuck her till she forgets your name.,

Japan Lottery Promotion [email protected]
Quote:
onye ori

MRS.REBECCA BRIGGS [email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE,DONT BE SO STUPID.
IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME THEN YOU GO STRAIGHT AND TALK TO ME AS A BROTHER.
NOT BY WRITEING ALL THIS NONSENCE.
THANKS.

Michael Mbeki Esq [email protected]
Quote:
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST CRAZY. IS IT OWU OR WHAT THAT IS THE CASUE?

and
Quote:
IT IS A PITY THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I KNOW YOU MUST BE VERY HUNGRY BECAUSE THERE IS A SAYING THAT AN ANGRY MAN IS A HUNGRY MAN. YOU ARE SO BROKE THAT IT HAVE AFFECTED YOUR BRAINS COME BACK TO NIGERIA AND I WILL GIVE YOU SMALL MONEY AND YOUR BRAINS WILL BE COORECTED. IT IS YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN FACT ALL YOUR FAMILY MUST KISS HELL FIRE. IDIOT GO AND LOOK FOR WHAT YOU DO AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE YOU MIGHT HAVE A GOOD TALENT BUT SERIOUSLY NOT FRAUD.

Emman Chenny [email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MR SHRINE NA SHRINE KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION OK

and
Quote:
na un top of woman you go die na only fuck fuck you go dey fuck dey don coars so die
you go die like fau chicking dey there dey fuck oyebo you go die me i dey here dey make money i don bye jeep bye end of dicussion ok you wanna gonna no me you go die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and
Quote:
YOU NOW SAY NA COARSE WEY ALL YOUR FAMILY SURFAR YOU GO DEY LOST
NA WOMAN YOU GO FUCK YOU DIE UNTOP OF WOMAN ME I DON MARRY BEAUTIFUL
LOVEL GIRL THREE BOS AND ONE G OK GO MARRY YOU OWN YOU GO DEY WAKA
DEY SURFAR SURFAR YOU GO DIE FOR SURFAR

koffi kwaku [email protected]
Quote:
who are you and what the name of your mugu? i dont know what you are talking about and i never steak anybodys work because i trol fresh work..sorry you are mistaking sorry and let me know the name of your job so i take my hands off....i have too much money .com as such i dont take what doest not belongs to me.sorry clear your job...is a simple word...

SORRY IF A FREE WORLD I HAVE NEVER KONW YOUR WORK PLEASE BE FOCUS AND LET KNOW REAL THE NAME AND WORK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

PLEASE LET ME AT LIST KNOW THE NAME OF THE NAME OF THEWORK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE AND STOP SHIT WITH ME DAMN.

STILL THE DON.
LET ME IMMEDIATELY KNOW THE NAME OF THE MUGU AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT I DONT KNOWABOUT.
ONE LOVE

pascal davies [email protected]
Quote:
Are you with yourself?try to go hospital to check yourself

and
Quote:
sorry.go back to meet your okija.the year ended you got nothing try to look for job.

euro global [email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET YOUR OWN WORK WEY U DEY DO?

james alexander [email protected]
Quote:
who r u referring 2 ?learn 2 address issue without being petty.....i recommend some form of education that would help cure ur petty ignorance....lol

carl bishop [email protected]
Quote:
Next time you want to write me try to consult your dictionary because you have messed yourself with bad spelling.

You claim something without making a real point of what your complaint is. What maga according to you are you refering to??

I am not that kind of personality as you think so make a good and reasonable check before writting me any such note else i will hand you over to EFCC.

NASUBAA EXPRESS DELIVERY AGENCY [email protected]
Quote:
LOOK MUMU? I THINK U R THE BIGEST ILLITERATE WE HV UN DIS PLANET. IN CAES UR MUMU NO DEY ALOW U HEAR SOMETHING?LOOK WERE ME I COME FROM AND WHO I BE FAFAFA PASS U N UR MEN N EVEN OKIJA U DEY MENTION IDIOT. I THINK THE BEST THINGS IS TO IGNOR FOOL LIKE U? SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE U.

ANY PLACE U GO I STAND WITH U? ASHAWO PIKIN ODEY. I WISH U DEATH BEFORE THIS YR ENDS MONKEY U GO DIE LIKE VOLTURE? SINCE U DARE TALK TO UR PAPA LIKE DAT.

haruna menawa [email protected]
Quote:
My Friend,

Thank God you are in Cote D'Ivoire Where I am, if you are mentioning the name of Okija, I will be there before you, I have Told you many times without number not to insult me again, be warned for the last time.

I will take action if you do not stop this rubish.

I dont work for you, if you did not go to school you should stop insulting people, as maga is not onlmy meant for you.
Know that one million people can get one person.

KNOW YOUR SELF AND HOW YOU TALK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

MUSTA ANDERSON [email protected]
Quote:
Dear Barrister

I receve your mail ..But I dont dont to know two boxes how much value.?

I to help you ,But I want you to bear this box into your bank .I will to transfer money for you.

Your cincerely

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO some lad love:

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOU NIGERIAN AND LEARN TO SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH, TALK TO THE NIGERIAN FEDS, THEY WILL TRACK YOU IN THE INTERNET CAFE ASSHOLE, FUCK YOU ITS 800AM WHERE YOU ARE AT ASSHOLE, I KNOW YOU ARE IN NIGERIA AS A MATTER OF FACT I KNOW EXACTLY AND COME ASSHOLE LET ME KILL YOU, GO EAT AMALA AND GOAT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, ITS NO WONDER YOU CAN'T SCAM, YOU ARE UGLY AND STUPID, COME MEET ME IM RIGHT HERE IN LAGOS, I DARE YOU LITTLI SKINNY ASSHOLE//////////////

and

Quote:
ONE MORE FUCKING EMAIL FROM YOU AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE WILL COME AND GET YOU, NOW GO AND TRY TO SCAM PEOPLE.....................

and
Quote:

GO EAT AND GAIN SOME WEIGHT POOR UGLY NIGERIAN

From [email protected]
Quote:

Re: go dive enter lagoon Shocked
Fuck you shit

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY U DEY MAD? NA UR PARENT U THINK SAY U DEY TALK SO?

IF YOU GET 2 HEAD BRING YOUR NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU TRACY UR HEAD GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION.

IF YOU BE BIG BOY, IF FORMAT ENTER YOUR BOX NA FOR YOU TO IGNORE AM Y YOU GO DEY CAUSE YOUR PAPA MAY OGUN KILL YOUR PARENT AND MAKE YOU BARRY IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCKOFF ..ODE , CALL ME CODEDLY I WILL TEACH U WORK ... POOR MUDAFUCKER... U DONT KNOW WHO U DEALIN WITH ....GO ASK UR MASTER ABOUT ME ...... I'M UR BOSS'S BOSS

and...
Quote:

[email protected]

FUCK YOU, YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER AND EVERY THING THAT RELATED TO YOU SHALL BE SMOKEOFF TO HELL FIRE I AM NOT AFRIAD YOUR IDLE TALK I WILL CONTACT THE FBI RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL BE LOCATED AS SOON AS YOU LOG ON OKAY HAVE A NUATY AND UNREST LIFE TILL YOU WILL BE HANDED OVER TO FBI .

[email protected]
Quote:

THE WHOLE OF UR RELATION WILL ALL PERISH IN THE NAME OF DEVIL. I CURSE YOU AND YOU REMIND CURSE. THONDER FIRE THE WHOLE OF UR FAMILY.

BIG BOY MY ASS.. BIG FOOL.

The first response to my "special link" ( other than some confused G mn that thought the account been chopped D )

[email protected]

Quote:

WHAT THE MEAN OF ALL THIS SHIT?

I DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANY FUCKING SHIT

FUCK OFF MAN

and he responded to the insult I sent 5 min later from another account:
Quote:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

MIND YOUR BIZ MAN

YOU GOT NO WORK ON INTERNET SO GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

STUPID IRRELEVANT FOOL

IF YOU WANT SHIT I GIVE YOU

YOU WANT GOOD I GIVE YOU

ANYWAY FUCK YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER

SEE YOU IN PRISON SOON FUCK

and later:
Quote:

LOOK AT YOUR SELF VERY WELL YOU NORMAL

I NEVER MEET YOU BEFORE YOUR FIRST EMAIL NA WHALA DON'T YOU SEE YOU ARE CRAZY IS BETTER YOU CHECK YOUR SELF WELL

NA YOUR PAPA I KNOW SAY HE CRAZY BEFORE I DON'T KNOW SAY YOU SELF DON COLLECT AM LATER YOUR MA,A SELF GO ENTER

WHALA FAMILY

GET LOST MAN

DON'T WORRY VERY SOON YOUR MOTHER GO DIE

YOUR PAPA DEY LAGOS DEY BEG FOR MONEY MAKE YOUR MOTHER NO DEY IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOUR MONEY WILL DIE LIKE A MAD DOG

LOL..................

FOOL LIKE YOU
I GET MONEY TO MAKE SO GET OFF HERE NO REPLY FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU

FOOL AT YOUR AGE

SORRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like fun. I think I'll set up an email address, and send a ton of these out.

Any lad phone numbers that they want to receive some loving?
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELCOME TO THE PARTY OOOOOOOOOO MR FEODORA GUY

you can add: I cant guarantee that he will be around in ghana much longer.. a truly great insult lad is not happy with me and i gave him that number just 10 min ago...

once again: [email protected]

Quote:
YOU GHANA BOY DEY HELP ME DEY TALK FUCKING SHIT

NO YAWA WE DEY ON TOP YOU GHANA ANY WAY I NO GO VEX MY SMALL BOY HOW YOU DEY

I BE CHAIRMAN OOOOOOOOOO

I ALSO DEY GHANA NOW I BE CONFIRM NO 1 DOVE FROM LAGOS ONE AND ONLY IF YOU FUCK UP I GO LIGHT THAT MEAN I GO GUN YOU

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL BROWNFEDORA!!!! NA MAGA DON MAIL MY BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahaha, i dey enjoy ur intertainment

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr femi or what ever you call youself, if truelly you are a big boy as you claim, you would have deleted my mail not writing as you are a primary sch drop out.

God purnish your full family.

If you nor dey shame nor mean say make you nor get respect for your elders, Make lightning kill you full family, bastard, mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Asswipe,get a life stupido....

Well, that was a lazy response, so I sent him some more abuse, he replies
Quote:
Hey chief asshole...
Maybe if calmed down n tell me what ur problem is I can help ur sorry ass. Start with spelling classes first. U sound very frustrated man. I hope to see u too so i can bitch slap u around a little. U worthless piece of dog shit, n pls stop mailing n go find who is playing with ur "MAGA" cos i dont go that low to as to cheap people of their money.
Now PISS OFF!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Beggar Chair.
Just prayer for yourself to see money go money for this xmas,and newyear.
Or let me know how mouch it will cost to your village, possible you will come to my Small London A GREAT ABIRIBA.
Waiting

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DEVIL KILL U AND UR IBO GIRL

ur papa na him no go progress emaka u b full @40 u nor no say baba GOD day my side idiot make donder fire ur head and ur big prick when u take day fuck dat ibo girl wen u carry com 4rm vilage

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New baiters: remember to Bcc: these mails. We don't want them to communicate with each other. Also, set up an anonymous mail address that cannot be traced back to you (Gmail works fine). DO NOT close these accounts. Getting a new address is a minor inconvenience to the lad, compared to lost baits and lad frustration.

Further hints: Easiest way is to browse this thread and pick best bits from the insults they've sent, and send them back again. It also seems to me that insulting their fathers riles them up much more than insulting their mothers, daughters or sisters.

Offensive and grotesque images don't have much of an effect; don't bother.

On a lighter note, some responses I got:

[email protected] wrote:
YOU MARRY YOUR MOTHER SHAME ON YOU THAT IS WHY YOUR FATHER LAW TO HIS MOTHERS PLACE AND HIDE BECAUSE YOUR U MUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FIRST OF ALL, COME CLEAR

BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER BACK TO SENDER VVBACK TO SENDER

and
Quote:
HOLY GHOST THURNDER FIRE LIGHT AND THE HEAVY AMOUR OF GOD SCARTER YOU TO PICES IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AND AMEN''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[email protected] wrote:
Subject: criminal like u,see ur mother

You will soo die for that prostitude you keep in your house called
wife ,I have fuck her and fuck her crazy and I dont know that you are
a HIV career and I will go to Nigeria press and publish it for them to
known that you are a HIV career.

You will die as soon as you finish reading this mail you soul rest in
hell and never see the surface of the earth enternity and I shave come
and fuck your dirty soo called wife once more time before she will die
and meet you the land of the ascestors.

Your family are so lucky, your dad rape your sister and ran into d jungle
to live with animals, your sister and your mother gave birth to you in
d zoo when searching for her dad and her husband, luckily, she gave
birth to you with a full set of teeth.

Have a nice day, I wonder how you look now, you must be like d monkey,
I shall get you a gift also (Banana) so that you an stop eating grass.

Thank you fool and may you rest in hell amen.
barsterd

[email protected] wrote:
Subject: Re: ur wife is so sweet

ur sweet wife has left you cos of ur mental-illness., i & my other freinds will continue to fuck her till she forgets your name., watch & see.,

More from Eke:
Quote:
HOLY GHOST THURNDER DISTROY YOU BY FIRE................................''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[email protected] wrote:
YOU ARE A FOOL YOU CANT EVEN SPELL BASTARD WELL. U ARE NOT MY LEVEL OK. OSU.

[email protected] wrote:
This is why I say you should go to school.see your mail full of errors.if to say you go school.i for nor stay your house free for almost 1 year.i dey where dem dey fuck your wife recently.if na lie call her say make she come swear.

my dear why are you behaving like a coward?why dont you come and face me face to face and let me kill you.u dey disguise dey send email.you think say i no know who you be.

the money wey you collect from the flat wey i sorry for you leave.use am go school if not people go continue to chance you cos you be illiterate.ha!ha!ha!

[email protected] wrote:
Thanks and may the lord bless you and your family Good luck

[email protected] wrote:
are you mad man??????pls report ur self to d phsycharity hosipital so that dey can examine your brain.

[email protected] wrote:
No No No! You got it all mixed up. You are the one to die very very soon. Enjoy your time in hell pussy filled virus. Die slow.

Last edited by Tricia on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I've got a few gmail accounts I've made up with fake details, for baiting - and have a mentor.

I just wanted to try a different kind with the insulting - since reading these is hilarious.
marve091984
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Somewhere between Royston and Waltham Cross... But where?...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] - my first ever - YAY!!!
Quote:
You must be a bastard, tell your mom to show you your real father son of bitch. You must think I'm a fool.

...well, yes... yes I do.

-----

they came, they saw, they got embarrassed, they cleaned themselves off and left again...
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CH4RLES S0LUD0 DOES NOT APPRECIATE J0HNNY CA5H* LYRICS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

charles soludo [email protected]
Quote:
you will die young mr man

*i sent him (and 450 others) the chorus to 'God's gonna cut you down'

ELSEWHERE NORMAL SERVICE DEY BE RESUMED.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
ANT DEAF ANT GET BERRIED ON THE GROUND WITH COFFIN,THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS OKEY,I AM NOT JOKING AND DONT CONSIDER IT AS A JOKE OKEY.SOME ONE COLLECTED MY MAGA MONEY AND RAN AWAY FROM ASSIA AND WHEN HE CAME TO NIGERIA HE CALLED ME AND CHANGES HIS NUMBER AND I AM IN NIGERIA TRACING HIM UNTIL I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL,IF YOU ARE NOT THE PERSON,YOU BETTER CLEARS YOUR SELF SO THAT I WILL NOT WASTE AN INNOCENT BLOOD.I AM NOT A JOKER AND SENDING NONSENCE E-MAIL WILL NOT SAVE YOU,I HAVE TOLD YOU MY MISSION SO IF YOU ARE AWARE OF IT,MAKE A POINT AND BE FREE,I AM NOT A JOKER AND THE AMOUNT IS 150.000.00 USD.

DR TANKO IBRAHIM.

MRS.REBECCA BRIGGS [email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN,I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU THAT BRING ALL THIS INSULT TO ME.
YOU BETTER BEHAVE MATUREDLY AND TELL ME IS ALL ABOUT.

chinedu 2005 [email protected]
Quote:
daer ashawo barrister,
pls do your no me

do your have father and mother so , your basterd no time for you born throway
fuck your j sister mugu

: if i see your fece to fece you did died mugu

Babara A. George [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY JOBLESS, USELESS, FRUSTRATED, FOOLISH AND STUPID IDIOT!!!!! GO AND FIND A JOB OTHERWISE, YOU WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL AND HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WAITING FOR MUGU TO PAY!!!!!!!!

dan@eurolink [email protected]
Quote:
BLOOD MOTHERFUCKER GO AHEAD DO WHAT YOU WANT

mary moore [email protected]
Quote:
guy i no be small boy u will use the okiji shire hold for job.i don pass that level.any how u want it we go
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD GUY I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU WHERE EVERY U MAY BE BUT TRY AND LOOK FOR YOUR JOB THAT WILL PAY U.
CALL+234 80 232 71 303

Quote:
Snake come back home, stop wasting your time in ivory coast.Our country is good look for job.Hope you know that GHANA PEOPLE HAVE GO BACK .
stop thinking or hoing lizard talk

DR.Shamsudeen Usman [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO MAKE DEVUL PUNISH YOU THERE NA WHO YOU DEY TREATIN SELT NA YOUR PAPA BE THIS ABI MAKE YOU STOP SHITT BECAUSE NA HAUSA BOY YOU DEY YAN WITH SO MAKE YOU NO THINK SAY NA MUGU MAN YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE ANIMALS GO KILL YOUR FUCKING FAMILIES IN THE BUSH
BASTERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BASTERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Benson Paul [email protected]
Quote:

Who are you,and what do u want from me? Are you treating me? Do you know me? You see why you people use to die quick? You are just opening your mount saying nonsense,monkey, do I have business with you? Treat me again and you we see if God will not punish you stupid nonentity.

david wood [email protected]
Quote:
SUCK MY DICK
BOY I DEY NIJJA DEY ROCK IN MY JEEP U CAN COME DOWN TO ENUGU BOY I GO BYU U SHARK BEER MUGU DON PAY PAY PAY PAY

steveladan3 [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN GO OUT AND LOOK FOR UR MUGU OK YOU CAN NOT LOOK FOR ME

MAN MAN

chinedu ozurumba [email protected]
Quote:
Am sorry for you fool, who are you? well you can reach me at 0703-561-5661

JACOB LYCAMA [email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?YOU HAVE TO LEARNMANNERS OK?

Daniel Joe [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU IDIOT. BEFORE YOU WRITE YOUR STUPID GRAMMER OR TRY TO INSULT SOMEONE ONLINE YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR SELF "WHO IS THIS THAT I AM TALKING TO". GO A HEAD TO OKIJA OR WHATEVER. BUT LISTING TO ME, ANY MORE OF THESE BULLSHIT WILL LAND YOU INTO SOMETHING YOU WILL EVER LIVE TO REGRET IN YOUR LIFE. WHAT MAGA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IS HE YOUR FATHER. I HATE TO MEET FOOLS LIKE YOU. YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE THAT YOU VE NEVER MET BECAUSE YOU COULD LAND YOUR SELVE INTO TROUBLE. YOU BETTER CAUTION YOUR SELF BEFORE I ACT IN YOUR COUNTRY. BE WARNED.

MOHAMMAD IQBALL PANDORE [email protected]
Quote:
Laugh nor fit kill me, which kind guy man u be self? I know u b4 or u know me b4? O boy I am doing my thing my way, if i get client and anybody dey work am somehow maybe bombing same add with me na my responsibility to convince am to dance to my music so why u dey talk am personal? I don't bomb boys give me work and i nor know u b4 so if any of my boys for africa forward work give me na my own i go do so i nor know u nor do i have anything against u so if think say u know how to talk then keep talking i nor go insult u but i dey 100% convince say u be small boy cos u talk too much.
Ur email be like comedy. laughing......................................... Na so he dey pain for watin u nor get.......................................
U just dey start this work and they nor tech u well, i done lost over $20k in total after my clinet pay person from no were either call collect the control from am or something i nor die or kill them cos i know say na hussle we all dey but ur way amaze me..........who be the client self cos clients when i done get with other people still working them many so that i go know if i fit use am bless u make ur christmas nor lost.....laughing............
I nor dey call local number were be +225 again? or u dey one of those border?

FedEx Exprex [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA NA FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ASSSSSSS HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa Johnson [email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and never ever send mail to this box before i kill bastard go to hell and burn to ashes stupid mannerless fool , fool go to hell and find another maga fool die die die in tha okija there foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool die today ...

JACOB LYCAMA [email protected] is back, must've been something i said!!!
Quote:
I now cause you to die ,My cause have now gone to you and you must die

and
Quote:
You have hrs to life,you must die

Last edited by Donato on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
dont ever send these kind of massaege to me again mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
your father basterd as u no get sense so dog even better pass u and your friends and family fooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu what is yuor prob did no me i cot your job are your czrz
fuck your mama

chinedu

<[email protected]
Quote:
ask you mama ur true father., better know it now that am ur true-biological father., i dumped your mama cos her toto dey smell pass pig own

u are an empty barrel if not you will not boast that you have made money in wayo., and if am to ask pls tell us how much have u made in guy.,

tell Benson Eze that gave you my email address that he will cry very soon by the time he will refund my money.,

urs
ur Chairman

I told him who the real Chairman is, and he replies
Quote:
ur wife is my sweetheart & u say you are a guy man., will fuck ur wife in ur presence very soon.,

[email protected] is back again Laughing
Quote:
IDIOT C UR GOAT FACE U BE REALY FOOL@5O MAKE TUNDER FIRE UR BIG PRICK 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 IN ONE AFAR I DON GET ONE MIUGU O D MUGU NAME NA THIEF EMAKA INNOCENT D MUGU EMAIL NA [email protected] IGBUDU MONKEY AFAR NA U NOR DAY YAN U THINK SAY I BE IBO GOAT LIKE U WEN HE DAY TAKE NOKIA 3310 WEN HE DAY USE TIGER BATTARY TAKE DAY TROW SEE UR PAPA DAY PUT HIM BIG AMU 4 UR MAMA BIG AND WILD IKPU .UR MAMA IKPU DAY TROW 4MAT TOO
SEE UR PENCIL LIP FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@BIG5O .UR FOOL REALY BIG LIKE UR MAMA BIG IKPU.
FOOL @BIGCAPITAL LETTER
NA DELTA BOY I 4RM COME HO NOR GO THING SAY I COME 4RM UR MAMA BIGCAPITAL LETTER IKPU HO.
B COS OF U EM I GO , GO BACK TO MY GRANDMAMA WEN SHE DAY SAVE JUJU SO DAT I GO FIT TAKE CARE OF GOAT LIKE U
4RM UR GUY
PMONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
let you and ur generation perish for ever, i said i
dont know who you basterd is and u continue coursing
your generation, i dont do things with bitch ppl like
you so pls dont write me again,

[email protected] is back for more abuse
Quote:
Snake.what are you still doing in the internet since you have eat money,you think that i did nit know u,if i fall to you know i will travel hone with your name.

Door to door you will see me in your house, so that you will know the area i from come A great Town in Nigeri and World as whole

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MOTHER FUKER

BIG DOG YOUR MOTHER IS DOG,THAT IS WHY YOU ARE DOG BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER.BIG FOOL GOAT MEAT.U JUS WASTE TIME FOR NET U MUMU! NA MONKEY PRAGNAT UR MAMA N SHE GAVE BRITH TO U DAT WHY U NO GET NO SENSE. U ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL IN LIFE, U THAT HAVE NO SEE ONE THOUSEND NAIRA TO FEED URSELF

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

This guy is really asking for it!
Quote:
NB: We will not entertain any insults from you, if you are not interested in your parcel please ignore this message.

GOT THAT? NO INSULTS...OR ELSE! Laughing

Full info here. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1269562#1269562

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DEY THANKFULL FO NA LADS DAT DON REPLY ME!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend instead of cursing people, use your mouth to bless so that God will sustain you with your so called MONEY

This lad claims to be a big boy, but check his addy [email protected]
Quote:
SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH FIRST AND KNOW YOUR TENSES BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE REAL
MONEY.COME TO WHERE I HAVE BEEN LIVING SINCE 2000.HAVE U HEARD ABOUT ROYAL
LA PALM BEACH HOTEL (A 5 STAR)THATS WHERE I LIVE.IT'S THE BEST HOTEL IN
THE WHOLE OF GHANA.WHAT I USE TO GET TOOLS FOR MY BOYS IS MUCH MORE BIGGER
THAN THE LITTLE MONEY YOU MAKE FROM,PLEASE HELP ME FORMAT.EVERYDAY YOU ARE
STRANDED AND NEED A MAGA TO SEND YOU US$1000.LETS MEET IN ENUGU,IF YOU SEE
ANY HUMMER WITH MANSLAUGHTER ON THE NUMBER PLATE,THAT'S ME.BIG,TALL
6"8
INCHES.INFACT SO MUCH MONEY DEY WORRY ME.I CAN HELP YOU SEND DOWN US
INTERNET PHONES DEVICE,YOU CAN ALSO USE IT TO SEND FAX WITH YOUR NAIJA
NUMBER SHOWING TO RECIPIENTS.I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU SITES TO BUY ROYAL
FAMILIES EMAILS,THATS THE PEOPLE I EAT.

JUST BOW FOR ME,I AM YOUR LORD AND I WILL SEND TO YOU THROUGH ABC TRANSPORT..

BYE FOR NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls i big you in the name of god almighty that creat me and you to pen off writing to me in box or do you need a cose from God because i am bigger than you as are saying.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR CHIEF INNOCE3T EM3KA,

YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
4 Zion Sake and why are you sending me these bullshit ?

[email protected]
Quote:
why r u acting ignorant? i take it u r an illiterate...bcos if u r schooled u will know how 2 address ppl. n be a bizness man ....it is unfortunate ppl. like u r bad 4 bizness....unbelieveably ignorant....lol

and

Quote:
ignorant idiot.....u need 2 learn how 2 write in english.....stupid idiot......xxoo

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER,you are a stupid person you innocent em3ka.

[email protected]
Quote:
chief of ashawo,

pls do your no me i did no your mugu look for you lavvvv
mugu what is prob, go died for your safe, no time for your born torway
fuck you

[email protected] is questioning the legitimacy of Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka's title
Quote:
A CHIEF LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SAYTING ROITS LIKE THIS. I BEILIEVE YOU ARE NOT A CHIEF BUT A STREET PUPA BECAUSE CHIEF DO RESPECT THEMSELVES AND DO NOT SAY RIOTS.

MAYBE YOU ARE THOSE THREE IN ONE CHIEF FROM OBOWU WHERE THREE CHIEFTENCY TITTLE COST 5000 NAIRA ONLY BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD CHIEFTENCY TITTLE, YOU WILL RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND FOR OTHERS.

GO AND LEARN MANNERS AND IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE TOUTS LIKE YOU NEED MANNERS.

A WORD A ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. BE WISE AND STOP FOOLISHNESS THREE IN ONE CHIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, AND FROM THIS MOMENT, NOTHING GOOD NOT EVEN LIFE YOU LIVE WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WILL NEVER BREATH WELL EVER IN YOUR LIFE.

THE GOD OF IRON, WILL SMARCH YOU TO DEATH, YOU WILL SLEEP AND NEVER SEE TOMORROW.

MAY SATAN VICIT U IMMEDIATELY YOU OPEN THIS AND SEE IT THIS MAIL.

THE HANDS YOU USED IN WRITING THIS MAIL WILL NEVER EVER WRITE ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE.

MAY THE GOD OF IRON I SERVE, GOD OF ARIWO VICIT YOU THIS NIGHT. YOU WILL NOT NO GOOD IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, NOT EVEN YOUR FAMILY WILL SEE GOOD.

SLEEP AND SLEEP TO DEATH YOU DEAD SOUL.

[email protected] wants to rumble in Festac Shocked
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD!

IF YOU DEY FESTAC,I DEY FESTAC TOO

MAKE WE MEET FOR ROCKVIEW LET ME SHOW YOU THAT YOU DONT HAVE MONEY,I WILL MESS U UP IF YOU DARE PLAY WITH ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
if rwealy you have or love your mum you will lean to talk with sence
foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
you mum is to be blamed for not teaching you well
idiolt

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY.

Next time you want to write me try to consult your dictionary because you have
messed yourself with bad spelling.

You claim something without making a real point of what your complaint is. What
maga according to you are you refering to??

I am not that kind of personality as you think so make a good and reasonable
check before writting me any such note else i will hand you over to EFCC.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEW G MEN B HAPPY BOUT CASH LYRICS
( humming "daddy sang bass" .. )

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE A FOOLISH BASTARD. YOU WILL DIE STEALLING. I CAUSE YOU AND YOU WILL REMAIN CAUSE/. GO AND MARK IT SOMEWHERE OK. I AM A MAN OF MY WORD. YOU HAVE GET ME ANGRY AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT GO FREE. YOU WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT. I MEAN EVERY WORD I TOLD YOU AND MARK IT SOMEWHERE.

UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE REMAIN POOR TILL YOU CHANGE AND BET ME TO FORGIVE YOU.

IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
junky barstard,fuck off smelling goat.

[email protected]
Quote:

idiot thief.go to your hellllllllllllllllllllll fool NNE GI

Quote:

nne gi ghuokwa idiot,fool

[email protected]
Quote:

U SPOIL URE LIFE

U ARE JUST A STUPID HOPELESS GUY MAN, U BETTER CALL MY NUMBER MAKE I SHOW U D WAY.

OR BETTER STILL GIVE ME URE ADDRESS MAKE I SEND U 50CENT WESTY, SO U CAN AT LEAST LICK SWEET WHILE HUZZLING.

U ARE A DEAD GUY MAN.

NA GHANA U DEY HUZZLE, VERY SOON U GO CATCH AIDS JOIN URE SUFFER SCAMMER!

[email protected] (writing in VERY large font..)

Quote:

IF I GET ANY MORE FROM YOU TO THIS MY BOX I WILL CURSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM AGULERI JUJU,JUST TRY IT AGAIN

... will he get more? I think so Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

i never see person wey dey so proud or G- Life. Shows how small minded and local you are. Your crew my ass !!!. Your digging your GRAVE by the day. just dey groove the G-life dey go. The time don pass my guy. na late comer you be. move on, as you sabbi reach. I no say if I see your face anyday, na beat I go beat you faint. For you info, I no dey do gee anymore okay ? I don GOOO ! you still dey find your path for wilderness, so I fit understand the way you dey flap your dirty BIG MOUTH.

also in very large font from [email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER THERE..................TAKE THERE

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Ladbuster-did you send 'em the chorus to God's Gonna Cut 'em Down???

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato! No - I sent them the full text of Daddy Sang Bass:
It was very appreciated

YOU BASTARD! U PAPA SANG BASS!!!!

I remember when I was a lad,
times were hard and things were bad.
But there's a silver lining behind every cloud.
Just poor people, that's all we were.
Trying to make a living out of black land dirt.
We'd get together in a family circle singing loud... ( and so on for a bunch of more verses)

I liked the idea because my first line puts them on their toes and prepares them for some insults.. the rest will confuse them but probably make them fel very insulted Laughing

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TUNDER FIRE DEY MUGU EMAIL TO MY BOX!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Babara A. George [email protected]
Quote:
THIEF FAKE BARRISTER LIKE U! WITH DIRTY INCORRECT ENGLISH SPELLINGS! U ARE A BARRISTER OF FRAUD AND 419.
I can see that u fucking old fools don't have parents. I don't read your mails but, just delete it whenecer i c your fraudulent and fake names. I hate illelterates like u. Thanks God for 419 otherwise mayb u would have not been able to get up to 2k in your life. If u are a strong man and can fight or have contacts to battle with me, then, send me ur correct names and address so that i can send my servants to pick u up for serious flogging on that ur black dirty but. Fuck u JOBLESS IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauiser Godwill [email protected]
Quote:
Dearest Barrister
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lauiser Godwill from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar

Adminuklotto [email protected]
Quote:
Peace and Love Dear brother.......

Quote:
what is your working sealing.
Sealing is your work.

Home Good Day [email protected]
Quote:
hi kaka

Thank you for kaka me no way anyone money pls $700 momey are will need all thing and from nice loing i am me kaka ea hungry Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!

Quote:
TIME SHALL TELL ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU PLAYS WITH A BURNING AND CONSUMING FIRE.WAIT AND SEE.

emma bonbber [email protected]
Quote:
omo u b full sha u no just no parson u day talk like that na ur mama u day talk to who be ur maga self make u send ur mama id make i follow ur mama talk of this, see as u day talk to ur mama just like ur poa day talk mamaa ur mama for bad sha, u no go make money 4 this life as u take day due to ur mama like that like fuking ur mama 4 bed like your papa,god go distry ur mama and ur papa 4 that place where u day day talk to ur heard like that,ur mama no o send u money till u dai make u do fine work god kill ur genaration

make i see ur maill here go go kill u just l;ike him kill sodom and gomora

David Anderson [email protected]
Quote:
I wan tell you something. no tell any person oh. this na secret big one. No let that guy beside you see this mail oh. correct guy. i truth you.

YOU BE BIG FOOL.

No let that guy see am. e go laugh you oh.

say after me I.....Barrister Chukwu ................................... ( When you no go ever be) is a big fool and will continue to be a fool.

Signed
Baba God

and
Quote:
DIE

MR. THOMPSON WRIGHT [email protected]
Quote:
MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE, YOU DIS BLOODY FOOL, IF YOU NO WON WORK MAKE U GO DIE FOR RIVER.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic