SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Looking a gift horse in the mouth

View next topic
View previous topic

UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ASEMed a lottory scammer the other day, claiming that we had been in contact before and I was about to send him a shipment of Nokia N95s.

Rather than being a good Mugu and accepting this gift, he got his hands on a phone lad script which he edited to sound like I must pay customs fees at british ports to send him the phones. Of course, the courier service has already paid these fees and the phones are sitting in a Tanker north of Spain right now.

Christ, he's getting $10k worth of phones for nothing, why doesn't he just let them come to him instead of trying to foul up the deal? Plus he won't tell me how to claim my lottory money Sad

(On a related note, who is running courier services right now?)

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UncleNed wrote:

Christ, he's getting $10k worth of phones for nothing, why doesn't he just let them come to him instead of trying to foul up the deal? Plus he won't tell me how to claim my lottory money Sad

It's outside his comfort zone. Plain and simple.
He probably hasn't done anything like this before and it's thrown him. Looks like he's panicked and just chopped up the nearest script that he had to hand.

Nice one! See where you can take him.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That makes sense. I had him off script for a few e-mails before he took a step back and decided to find a new script. Strangely, the character in the script is a professional business man, but the man I calim to know was a poor African man operating out of a Net Cafe, being paid pennies by a lottory company to send out e-mails. I'm hoping to push him back off again.

I'm planning to have the phones delivered to one of Ghana's famous Airport Depots, or Tin Can Island. Whichever's closer to him, I don't think he's ready for a real Safari.

I've warned him that the phones will only be in storage for a little while before they're moved to another associate of mine. At that point I'll go a bit straight to build up his trust before more phones are sent and he's got a safari.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, hopefully you've stumbled upon a n00b! Make him seriously re-think his new job. Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is the case that a lot of lads 'specialize' in one kind of scam and if you take them out of their comfort zone they do tend to flap.
You're right to straight bait him to build up the trust or there's no way he'll safari, you've made him nervous enough as it is by the sound of it.
I think OxygenDeprived may be running a courier service.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@UncleNed, PM sent

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

That site is great. Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic