SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WarTorchGoblin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've loved this site for awhile, but never actually did any baiting or registered as a member. Well, turns out a friend signed up for some social networking site, and they're infested with Nigerian love scammers. My friend likes poking around a little bit, figuring out who's a scammer, but didn't really want to waste their time. So I asked them for their YIM signon, and tried my hand at my very first "bait".

Bear in mind, I'm new to this, and I know nothing about this person besides their ID. I'm "julia" and the scammer is "roblords" (which, btw, is his actual YIM signon, so if anyone wants to give him a second run, feel free.)

julia: Hi!!!!
roblords: Hi
roblords: how are you doing
julia: Sorry I was gone so long!
julia:
julia: It's so good to see you again!
roblords: i see
roblords: yes
roblords: so how is ur day going
julia: Not bad! I was... well, I was thinking of you a bit....
roblords: really

[There was a big delay here, and I got really worried. Maybe the scammer realized that they'd never messaged me before in their life?]

roblords: I missed u so much honey

[Guess not.]

roblords: I have a dream
julia: What was the dream, baby?
roblords: My Dear As i was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against eachother. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind...................

[Note: This was the same "dream" they had with my friend. Very strange, no?]

julia: Oh, that's sweet!
julia: But... why weren't you glad to see me when I popped on?
roblords: I just woke up
roblords: Just sign as Avaliable i was not here
roblords: Just got here now
julia: I.... just..... I was so happy to see you, and you were just, like, whatever....
julia: It kinda hurt...
julia: .... ?
roblords: i see
roblords: it is cold here in Nigeria
roblords: so sweetie what have you been up todat?
julia: Sweetie? Just a minute ago, you were "i see", and "so how is ur day going" - you ALWAYS used to call me honey when you signed online!
julia: Roberto.... is there another woman?!
julia: Please, just tell me the truth - I can deal with it, I swear....
roblords: No Honey
roblords: No One sweetie
julia: You swear?
roblords: Yes i mean it honey
julia: Whew.... I just get so jealous
julia: You remember what I said about my last boyfriend
julia: I... I'm not saying I'd do that to you - I'd NEVER do that to you, because I love you
julia: Sorry... I'm so sorry... I should trust you
julia: Forgive me?
roblords: Ohh common i always stand by my words honey
roblords: it alright hun
julia: Heehee, good thing, because the hamster was looking a bit nervously at the blender....
roblords: can you give me a call on my cell phone would love to hear ur voice sweetie
julia: No, not tonight. I've got a cold, and you know how my voice gets so raspy?
julia: I'd hate to make you listen to me right now
roblords: Honey can u call me now
roblords: here is my # 0112348083992890 just dail it on ur phone this way okay honey it will could through....
julia: I told you, baby, my voice is sooooooo raspy right now
roblords: yes
roblords: i will like it
julia: Let's just chat... and... well.... you get me kinda hot and bothered
roblords: Just want to hear it
julia: So what are you wearing right now?
roblords: Just wearing a boxers and siting here talking wth you?
roblords: what about you?
roblords: i wish i could see you on cam now
roblords: love
julia: Roberto, you remember the thing about the webcam.... how it didn't work after that bit with my last boyfriend
julia: And.... you better not be wearing the green boxers, damnit - I told you I hate that color
roblords: Ohh i see
roblords: i dont have green boxers
roblords: what are you wearing love?
Receiving IMVironment from roblords...
julia: Ohhhhhhhh you're so sweet with the heart background
BUZZ!!!
julia: I'd say what I was wearing, but there wouldn't be much to say.... *hint hint*
julia: Guess what color they are?
roblords: what honey ?
julia: Guess what color my... um..... "not much clothing" that I'm wearing is..... heehee
roblords: what color my love?
julia: Yes.... guess what color.....
roblords: I can,t guess my love
julia: Oh, common, it's your faaaaavvorite color, baby!
julia: I got a picture for you, baby!
roblords: what is it baby
roblords: really show me love
julia: It's of me today with my new sweater

[Lets see if they're a Kristy McNichol fan...]

roblords: accpet thatroblords: and add it on there i will like that more than to save it
roblords: just accpt the photo sharing

[As soon as I put up the picture, he wants to start picture sharing. Nope, not up for that...]

julia: No.... it's kinda late
julia: I'm going to be heading to bed, soon.... heehee
roblords: so what color is what u wearing
julia: I said, it's your favorite color - pink!
roblords: You got lovely picture honey
roblords: wonderful
roblords: How i wish i could see u on cam to see how wonderful u look like
julia: I told you, the cam's broken after I smashed it into my ex-boyfriends cheating mcnuggets
roblords: can u get another one tomorrow love
julia: sec - brb
roblords: k
julia: back, baby!
roblords: alright love
roblords: Honey can you do me a favour?
julia: What?
julia: What is it, baby?
roblords: Honey i am in need of $500 now i wanna use it for something here i am broke now and i will no get my money untill next week and i need to get the $500 so i can use it before next week i promise i will pay u back sooner
roblords: okay
roblords: pls dpnt say no honey

[It was getting late, and I was getting tired. Time to end it.]

julia: Baby.... I can't. I don't have any money left after some bastard stole all of it.
julia: Jerk said I was inheriting some money
julia: Stupid Nigerian Scammers, eh?
julia: By the way, dude, you've been flirting with a guy
julia: Nice hearts background, though - you made me chuckle
roblords has canceled the invitation to start photo sharing.

--------

I got a chuckle out of it, at least. Smile
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was pretty good. I'd personally have left him hanging on tho. Just end the conversation and pick it up another day. That's much more fun IMO Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do want to chat make him call you via a diverted YAC number. It will cost him a fortune.

I know it was getting late so you couldn't be bothered, get him to email you as you need to go etc. Even if you are not going a delay such as someone at the door etc will mean he has to sit and pay while you laugh at him.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm this seems the proper place to bring this out. After getting * at an attempt to use me(scam me as I now know it) through myspace as I first started reading on this site an nother had a go at me now I am toying with him. He is very much interested in me
(ya right must be why he can't even scril back a couple lines to see I have answered a question a couple times)

Rather than tell him I am in here reading I tell him I am just looking through a site to find out what will be required for me to get passport to UK....wow BINGO did not expect him to offer to help with a travel place in "W.Africa" where I can get a passport, documentation an a ticked all for $750.00. I have chatted with him a bit he sent me his "resume" shall we say So far I can stall this along till there is some one interested in helping me ...as witty as I am I have no experience beyond toying with a guy I am very good at getting info lol

Ok wait it gets better now it may be a little out of my league, I have been chatting to a guy I found to be a friend met him on the only site I been on 2 years I have told him of my deepest desire to be in the UK he is looking into ways he may help me. I have befriended him, however now things are wierd , He came on messenger an asked how I am an I told him that some guy * me off las week an another is trying the same thing and so I am toying with the guy. I said I have not a clue what to do WELL to my surprise the guy (my friend) wanted a piece of him said we could partner with each other an get him.(this "friend " seems to be real comfortable with the scam online world) ........Hmmmmm now I wonder if this (new friend) was baiting me for a scam or maybe baiting me as a scammer....... he all the sudden fit what I am reading here I am already there so I can not back out but I would love some input or even help....see for me I chat with a guy a short time get bord fast an let them fade but now I want to do more, now that I know there is more to do LOL

This falls in the love scam cuz of the lad is trying to date an marry me off the myspace I have it just seems it has opened a big can of worms

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gypsy,

It is good to practice "safe baiting" which includes not using your real life information with scammers. I doubt that a scammer would show up at your door step. For me it is worth it to hide my identity in these situations. If you have not, look at the stickeis at the top of the pages for ides and safe baiting.

Welcome!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid,

Thank you. I have not bothered much to worry about personal stuff till I came here. I am even changing my way of typing lol full time. But thank you for your welcome an I hope to feel a part of this group I jus love the idea of making a difference even if no one knows I did Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A funny thing like this has happened to me since I've started baiting more intensely and being active on the forum here. I have had online relationships for years. Some are with old friends from childhood and schools, many I've never met and they're in all corners of the world. A couple regulars I chat with nearly every day. One in particular I've known only online for 2 years and have always trusted him implicitly. We know more personal details of each other's lives than many of our real life family members do.

The weird thing is, when I started telling him about my scam baiting(and a couple of others, too) he started getting defensive for the scammers and actually gets annoyed with me for playing around like I do. He doesn't want to hear anything or talk about anything I do with them. Because of his reactions, I've started looking at him as a potential scammer. In fact now most everyone is a potential scammer to me. I'm getting paranoid.

He's never asked me for money . . . but what if he was just getting around to it?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL, I have told a few friends and at first they might have a laugh at a form I have got filled out or what I have planned etc but then they lose interest. Your friend is probably be the same.

You are wiser now so don't lose a friend over it. Just be careful when it comes to sending money.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes true OldBagLady, I only have one friend I have known as long as I have been online does something simular to this but has not the patience, he got me here. It is disterbing this guy knows how to go after the lad a clean his bank

Quote:
SEE IF U CAN GET THE BANK DETAILS AND I WILL EMPTY HIS BANK THEN BUY U A LIGITIMATE PASSPORT

he seems eager for me to give this to him. go figure I can jus see me going after a lad an jus handing him to another lol.......hmmm now that is a thought lol hand the one over he gets wiped then give the other to one of our own hehe

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have a very good friend who thinks I should stay well clear of any scammers other friends think its hilarious my kids think I donot have a life and that I spend my hours here rather than be doing what most people would like to be doing! but hey if I can mess about with some arseholes and stop them at least for a short while from conning innocent people then hey why not.The only thing is before I realised I was being scammed I was actually using my real name and email oh well live and learn .
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I am wondering if there is some one here may be interested in reading what I started up this is the first time I have toyed with any one with a purpose in mind, so I am just thinking soem one may be able to comment an to the strong an week parts. I thought I lost him so I sent an IM telling him we may as well say goodbye I can't handle the rush me an then wait .........well he cam back with a sorry angel lol anyway till I get a mentor if any one would be interested in giving me pointers please pm me thanx

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well my lad is now in lagos he left yesterday. He hardly speaks to me on YIM yet he left me a goodbye fran letter. You would think we have been talking for months by his mail. I told him I would pray for him and asked he send me a pic of him an his daughter before they start building.

Quote:
I miss u already and i wish you were here with me.Whats happening over there.I miss you badly and so much i'm to design and build a Power Plant Generating Transformer that can generate electricity through the Solar Systerm

I guess now the game starts an it is unfamilular water lol either he is bring in this third party or he is the third party he wants me to call some guy I told him I tried but I have to pay for a cable to get proper phone service. he sent me a yahoo email addy it is a .com not sure how I will deal with him I think now the work starts. Wow I thought I was smart I did a screen shot of my IMs cuz he has 2 separat pic's I cut them am trimed them an put them in photo bucket but I can't seem to get them to paste here. I am going with it I think I need some friendy voices lol. Ok I am off to bed I am very tired I will be back in a few hours

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic