SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister smarter than the average lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well... sort of...

church bait lad wrote:
It is very nice to serve the Lord because he said, We should go to the whole world and proclaim the good news.It will be very nice to accept your offer but i will not particepate in any rituals to become a menber.Or you telling to send a copy of my photo holding something before you can proceed,

I received that after my first email to him. Looks like he's been around the traps before.

Of course, it'll turn out he's not that smart after all... when, even though he is familiar with church baits, he still gets baited after all Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he has been taken for a ride a few times before. Still a great guy to bait though.

Just have to take things a bit slower right Red? I look forward to hearing more about this one.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, i need to slow him down... because he's moving fast! He already asked me for funds to build a church in his country (it was his suggestion, not mine).

So of course there will be photos, plans, permits... all sorts! Very Happy

Just have to steer clear of rituals and placards... for a while Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Assuming you didn't ask him for ID and photos of him holding a sign after only one email (and if you did your mentor isn't doing a very good job Wink ) he's obviously been burned before. This could be a challenge for your baiting skills.

Tommo will confirm that hooking a suspicious lad is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. They are skittish creatures who need to be gently finessed before they give you what you want.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Red was. I think the lad pre-empted him by saying that he wouldn't do anything initialisation rituals if he was asked to.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher aka God of Mentors wrote:
Assuming you didn't ask him for ID and photos of him holding a sign after only one email (and if you did your mentor isn't doing a very good job

Laughing No, I didn't, but even if I did as if I would admit it now! Laughing

Nah, I simply emailed him saying, thanks for the offer but I'm sorry, I'm not interested, I run a reputable church and we couldn't accept anything that is possibly illegal, the funds should go to charity blah blah blah. Then I said, if he was interested in being a member, he should let me know, otherwise, cheerio!

So yeah, it was definitely a case of him being burned (god i hope he built a pyramid of twat - if you're a newbie and you read this... don't worry... there's a good explanation) and pre-empting the inevitable.

As you said Gnasher, it is a good challenge, and one I will relish. The fact he has been baited before makes me even keener, as the more times he is baited the closer he is to giving the game away! Very Happy

Oh, and for anyone interested, i replied back saying that we don't deal with pagans and if he is involved in rituals and the like he should go elsewhere. Laughing

Mortar x10
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>As has been said above, this lad has probably been embarrassed before so he is pre-empting your request for his ritual humiliation.

However, there are many ways to skin a cat and hopefully all of them are equally painful. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic