SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Interweb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using my character to respond to this current (S)hitman, i think the more who do the merrier:

me:
Quote:
I would like to pay you money to leave my friend alone...
I am rich and can afford a substantial amount.
How much do you want and which method of payment is suitable?

A prompt reply to this letter would be advantageous for all of us.

Mr W. Bixby Jnr

him:
Quote:
men i don't care if you are rich ok. you richer dan mother f**kers? now listen, you gat know that the amount is needed to settle this ok. and i gat let you know it urgent ok. cos, i gat even let you know that i was the one stoped a letter bomb that was already plot against the mother f**ker life ok. so, anymore trap might blow you off. what you gat do now, pay off the sum of $50,000.00.00usd gat that? then get back for the payment information. note, no time for that you gat that? goodluck men

me again:
Quote:
Ok i can arrange a fund transfer over the net, as i own several buisnesses my bank manager kindly allows that, you just give me the holding account you want it put in, and no sudden moves or the deal is off

I wonder how long it'll take before this worthless mugu realises hes getting nothing and slowly is revealing more about him/herself? Probably NEVER!

Last edited by Captain Interweb on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
willharpin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone silent on me since I sent him a mail saying I'd captured his assasian and was gonna kill him unless he backed off

Here's the pic I sent him

I cropped out Bruce Willis of course
Captain Interweb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll tell him I have very powerful friends in Saudi Arabia with links to Al-qaeda, and they dont like people muscling into their "terrorist" game.

Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my pal Tony is still talking to me, at any rate, and he doesn't even use profanity! Here are the latest 2 exchanges:

Quote:
July 31

Tony,
I'm so sorry I unsalted you for being gay. I did not mean to and I won't bring it up ever again. People have a right to have sex with whoever they want. I saw those two men in the dark car AGAIN!. I knwo they are watching me. I'm going to Western Union the first thing in the morning to send you your money to London. I didn't know you were in Canada. I thought you were somewhere else. Who is this Oasis person who is going to get your money. Can you trust him? What if he takes the money and doesn't tell you and then you kill me or have the two men kill me? I'm still scared, Tony, but don't worry you will get your money if I have to drive to Arkansas myself. You'll have it my tomorrow at noon or 3 pm or so. I don't know what time it is in your land. I'm scared to carry so much cash to Western Union, especially with the 2 men there. Do you think they will let me send that much money at one time? Scotlanmdis a long way off, you know. Tell Osiris to be careful with our money. I'm going to sleep now with the money under my pillow.

-----------------------------------------------------
August 1
ok. have you done that today? just do as i said not to gat ask me if i wanna trust my boys ok. i do with them always gat that? so, enough of the rubish and get back to me as i said ok. send to me the slip of western union payment now. goodlcuk men.

I purposely put in a few typos just to bug him, and to amuse myself. I think we can pretty much say anything to this guy. No one scare him off now!

Edit: And here's what I sent to him a few minutes ago:

Quote:
Tony,
You should be able to get your money now and then we will have this behind us! I decided I didn't want to use Western Union because I don't like the color yellow they use. It doesn't match my shoes. So I had the money transferred to that bank account that you gave me before. It should be there now. $12, 000.00. I'll send you the other 3,000.00 in a day or two. I still see the two men there so I know that you're still thinking of me. Do you think they will want to have sex with me? Maybe I'll go ask them. Tell me when you have your money.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>The more I read this thread and the more I look at this muppet's email responses, he is either one very stupid mugu or one very clever (in the loosest sense of the word!) fluffy kitty.

Time will, hopefully, tell. Hopefully, he is the former.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Captain Interweb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony replied again, and guess what... its WU-tang-clan time!

Quote:
men no way ok. you gat not use that way get that? so now, you gat make use of western union ok. then get back to me now. immediately

... And now the science bit...

Quote:
I called by bank manager directly and he said that western union is not any good for the sum of money you talk about, however he can set up a private fund transfer system exclusively for this situation, this is a very private and discreet system, however due to the heavy workload the bank is undergoing since it is midweek you must wait until tomorrow before this is available.

Tell you men to be patient and dont do anything to endanger my good friend.

Once the private fund transfer is available you will be given further instructions on how to proceed, and the funds will be transfered almost immediately.

Once again, i urge you not to do anything rash.

My next move...

A) Run a private webserver with a fake "James Bond" style bank transfer system... with that I can get his IP address and maybe contact the ISP about this, and maybe even some nice legal authorities.

Or

B) Maybe get a little bit more personal info from the (S)hitman himself.

What do you suggest?

Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It�s unbelievable how arrogant this prick is....I am SOOO close to tell him I am baiting his bastard ass (of course I won�t since I don�t want to risk your baits)...boy...it never happened before that a mugu has pissed me off that much. Unbelievable, what a huge piece of shit this is..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I will kick this mugus ass really bad....this is something personal now.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really Johnny-on-the-spot today, isn't he? Sounds like he got a little nervous when I mentioned his bank account.
I know this has been mentioned, but do all of you still think this guy is for real, or maybe just having fun with us? He sure ain't too bright, is he?
In any case, I'm enjoying myself! Very Happy

Quote:
Tony,
You should be able to get your money now and then we will have this behind us! I decided I didn't want to use Western Union because I don't like the color yellow they use. It doesn't match my shoes. So I had the money transferred to that bank account that you gave me before. It should be there now. $12, 000.00. I'll send you the other 3,000.00 in a day or two. I still see the two men there so I know that you're still thinking of me. Do you think they will want to have sex with me? Maybe I'll go ask them. Tell me when you have your money.

Quote:
wow you joking right? now listen do as i said ok. you make use of the western union ok. so, you get back to me now about the western union and not the account ok. so now, if yoiu make any payment to the account, you gat go back now and stop the process. then make use of the western union and do as i direct you now. note, i got much mercy.......goodluck.

Quote:
Tony, I went back and told them I wanted to NOT send the money to your account and they said that the account had been frozen and the account holder is now under investigation by the FBI and Interpol and the PTA and the USO. Do you think they have found out about the two men and the letter bombs and stuff? I hope not because I just want to pay you the money and get this over with and sleep with the two men. They said they would like that, by the way. (We know which way THEIR gates swing, don't we!)

Please send me the Western Union details again. I don't remember if it was in Arkansas or Canada, but I have the 12,000.00 and will send it as soon as you give me the right Western Union address.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... he sent this -->

Quote:
listen men. now do as i said ok. you are to make the payment $10,000 every day for five days ok. i do not wanna any more ways gat that? kool.so, you get back to me immediately you make the payment ok. here is the information you gonna use for the payment ok.

NAME OF THE RECEIVER:CHARLES OLORO
ADDRESS OF THE RECEIVER:LONDON
SECRET QUESTION? ANSWER:GOODBOY

THEN GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE IFRST $10K TODAY OK.
SEND TO ME THE SLIP OF WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TO MY BOX IMMEDIATELY. GAT THAT? MOTHER F**KER

How does he ever expect to get paid at this rate?

Last edited by Captain Interweb on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Interweb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All i can say is....

Quote:
Once again, i urge you not to do anything rash.

...Like go out and get a f**kin job!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo, I don't think he's a fluffy kitty cat, just a damn stupid lad.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES OLORO

I think I was asked to pay to this guy in London before. I was also asked to send money to a guy that Shiver was supposed to send money to in one of his published baits.

Do scammers "buy" identities to claim money from WU?

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Captain Interweb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do scammers "buy" identities to claim money from WU?

I'm quite sure that they do, seems to be all part of the scammers "scamkit" to have these atypical WU accounts.

Seems to be a group "money-pool" kinda thing.

After all, the negative "hits" far outweigh the positive ones, and someones gotta pay for the internet cafe and drugs!

Razz

edit: my latest mail to the (S)hitman lad.

Quote:
Ok, I attempted to put the first $10,000 into this W.U. account you gave me but after a short check the bank told me the account has been suspended pending investigation.

What are you playing at? Why give me instruction to transfer to this account when you know its frozen and has been for some time?

I am beginning to think this is a hoax... Ricky if thats you, the jokes over

So, i wonder what hes going to do now, maybe he'll yeild to my "private transfer system" rouse.

Lets hope so! Laughing

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RL

I do hope that is the case.

One thing that I have noticed is that if you ignore this geezer he is not very good at replying. Maybe he is so busy with his new found mugus.Laughing

He needs to be prodded along to get a response. Scam overload? Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is he going to kill people by email? Razz (you should ask him)

I am really tired with that idiot and his friends. Anyway they provide so many bank-acounts for Alan to close Cool

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally found out what gat is:

Quote:
gat menas get. so, have you make the payment? then if yes, get back to me with the information as directed you ok. if no? take your ashhole and get it paid immediately get that? or you think the option two.

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WOW NEVER MIND OK. THE ADDRESS IS LONDON OK.U.K. YOU GAT THAT? NOW TELL ME? WHO REPORT TO THE FBI? YOU? WOW. I THINK YOU WANNA MY ACTION RIGHT?KOOL. NOW LISTEN, IF YOU DO NOT MAKE THE WESTERN UNION NOW, I WILL ENSURE I BLOW YOU OFF. BE WARNED OK. NOTE, YOU ACT RUBISH AGAIN? YOU GET DIE IMMEDIATELY AND KNOW WHAT? THE FBI WILL NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU WILL DIE. JUST BE WARNED IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF OK., GOODLUCK. I WILL NOW BE SERIOUS WITH YOU FROM NOW. ANY MORE SHIT FROM YOU? YOU GAT BLOW OFF.

Quote:
Tony, don't be mad at me and don't SHOUT at me, either. That's NOT NICE! I don't know who would have reported that account of yours to the FBI. I wouldn't even know how to get in touch with the FBI. I hardly know how to use Western Union. OK? Besides, you've been pretty nice to me so far. Are you sure you don't want to meet me in person?
I will have the twom men drive me to the Western Union office now. They are pretty nice, too. I'm glad you introduced us!

Also, I'm NOT talking rubbish. I'm just trying to be nice. OK?

So I will go to Western Union and send $12,000.00 to you at Western Union in London. Got it! It should be there in an hour or so,
Love,

Quote:

if you have sent it? send me the slip of payment from the western ok. goodluck.

Quote:
Tony,

I can't send you the slip because I don't have a mailing address for you and it would take too long to get it anyway, but the number is 4762717459, the question is "who's your daddy?" and the answer is "Lilliput "

Quote:
the mtcn number you sent was not found in western union ok. so, i advice you to send me the slip of transfer payment ok. be fast about that. go to the bank if you know you have sent it and get the slip send to me immediately. gat that?

Quote:
Tony, What's the matter with you? Can't you even get the number without me having to mail it to you?? For God's sake!! OK, tell me your address and I'll mail the slip to you!

Quote:
listen, what i mean is that you should scan the slip and send it to my box ok. not to mail it to my country you gat that? so, go now and scan it to my box ok. goodluck. do that immediately ok.

Quote:
Dear Tony,
I don't have a scanner, but these two nice men who you sent to kill me are really, really good in bed and they tell me that they will not kill me if I keep having sex with them. What do you think? I guess that I would pay you $1, 000.00 to leave me alone. They say that they will protect me from you just for me having sex with them, but I'd be happy to send you $1,000.00. Do you want that? Let me know, baby!

Quote:
Tony, I have to tell you, the word is GOT not GAT, OK? Dumbass!

I've been having some fun with this guy. I hope I didn't spoil things by telling him not to use "gat" any more, but, what the heck, right??

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, sending him porn and offering him sex nearly worked.

Quote:
yes i gat do that for you ok. you know what? i want you to pay in just $3,000 ok. can you? let me know so i can give you the information to make it ok. sure you can do that. am waiting your reply. goodluck.

He's also dropped his asking price from $20,000 to $10,000 and now to $3,000. Time to send him some more pics Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pug wrote:
Quote:
I will have the twom men drive me to the Western Union office now. They are pretty nice, too. I'm glad you introduced us!

This guy is either optimistic, blind, doing too many things at once, a complete moron, or all of the above. You've mentioned these men several times and he still hasn't twigged you're playing.
Idea If he carries on with you tell him you've "convinced" his men to blow him off, er, so to speak. .. or tell him they've blown you off, again, so to speak :angel based smilie:

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still weakening
Quote:
no way ok. you have no money like that? ok. how much you gonna offer me? as i said, i do not need you all the attractive ok. goodluck

Ok, so he doesn't want my body, so I'll offer him $50

Quote:
I only have $50 to last me for the next 2 weeks, If I give you that I have no money for food.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Tony is FINALLY twigging! Maybe. We'll see, won't we?

Quote:
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE JOKING WITH ME RIGHT? NOW LISTEN, NO TWO MEN ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW OK. I WANNA YOU KNOW THAT I KNOWS EVERYTHING OK.

NOW TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE BEING JOKING WITH ME ALL THE WHILE? YOU MADE MY BOY WENT TO BANK FOR JOKING SAKE? WOW AM SO SORRY OK. NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAVE REPORTED MY ACCOUNT OK. RIGHT NOW LISTEN, I WANT YOU TO GO NOW IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU NOW OK.

NOTE, IF YOU HAVE MADE THE $10,000K AS YOU SAID, THEN SCAN THE SLIP AND SEND IT TO MY BOX. ANYWHERE YOU GET THE SCANNING MACHINE OK. THEN IF YOU HAVE NOT SEND IT? AM SORRY YOU GONNA DIE LIKE FOW. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU GONNA PAY GFOR REPORTING MY ACCOUNT. AM SURE ABOUT THAT. IF YOU TRY SHITS FROM NOW, YOU ARE GONE. AM SERIOUS WITH YOU NOW AND MIGHT REBOUNCE YOU WITH ACTION OK.

Quote:

Tony,
I'm sorry, baby. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm just so scared without you to protect me. Can't you help me out? I don't know what I will do without you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch, this guy sure knows how to make a lady feel wanted
Quote:
i get back to you ok. forget money i wanna know what you can do ok. i will give you a holla when am around your house ok. so we gonna see ok. but note, i do not want your fucking stincky body ok.

sounds like the moronic muppet wants to recruit me Confused

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
i do not want your fucking stincky body ok.

i suppose if he can kill by email, he can smell by email. Pretty good broadband they have in Ladland.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peep this:

Quote:
OK. I AM ONLY DOING IT FOR YOU OK. BUT LISTEN, YOU KNOW YOU EVEN WANT ME TO KILL THE PAYER RIGHT? SO, THIS MUST HAPPEN.IF I DO NOT GET THE MONEY FROM YOU BETWEEN NOW AND 2 DAYS TIME, CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD AND I DO NOT NEED TO GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION AGAIN, ALL YOU NEED DO NOW IS GO TO MONEY GRAM AND SEND THE MONEY US$5,000 EACH WITH THESE 10 NAMES BELOW

1.HENRY FINZ
2.JOHN BLAZE
3.PAUL CARTEY
4.MACAULEY GARRY
5.RICHARD SCHULTZ
6.PETER McATHY
7.JAMES GULLY
8.JOHNSON FIDELIS
9.ANTHONY ANDERSON
10.JONATHAN KENNEDY

I AWAIT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BETWEEN NOW AND FRIDAY MORNING IF NOT,HMMMMM YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE FBI WORK WITH US EVEN THE POLICE I AM INVINCIBLE AND MY BOYS ARE EVERYWHERE.

I DO NOT NEED YOUR REPLY WITHOUT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SEE YOU IN HELL IN TWO DAYS TIME IF NOTHING HAPPENS FROM YOUR SIDE ABOUT THE MONEY.

WHEN YOU GET TO MONEY GRAM, TELL THEM YOU ARE SENDING THIS MONEY TO A FRIEND OR NEPHEW IN THE UK.

N.B: IF ANY OF MY MEN WERE COUGHT IN THE PAYMENT CENTRE, YOU ARE GONE.

GOODAY.

I will tell him tomorrow that I sent his guys $5.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The charming chappie is certainly on form tonight.

Quote:
now fuck off ok. i do not wanna hear from you again unless when i need you ok. get that? bitch.
if you disturb me again? i will blow you off. goodday.

don't think he'll like my response somehow.

Quote:
Blow me off? Are you gay? You are aren't you, thats why you don't find me attractive. I know some nice men if you'd like to meet them.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic