SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I just got this from 'The Hitman'

Quote:
note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever i want that. no one can stop me even the whole worldwide cannot.
Shocked Laughing

I've gone for the cheap option!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, do you think Tony will want my character? She's pretty open about what she's willing to do to stay alive! Tony must be lovin' all these responses he's getting!

Here is the correspondence so far:

I'm so sorry I doubted you the first time and ignored your email. I saw two men on the street and I know they were from your organization by the way they dresses and walked ane were looking at me. I'm scared now. You said that I could pay what I can right now and then more later. I will do that. I can afford only 25, 000.00 right now but I will pay some of that and then another 50,000.when I sell some stock to get the money. Please tell me where to send the money I can send it in cash if you want. I'm only 27 and really pretty and I don't even have a husband to protect me so I don't want anyone to hurt me.

xxx

-------------------------------------------

you gat to b fast about that ok. as you know, i just saved you from letter bomb that was set for you. so, the better you send it today, the better i set you free ok. and i will be always there for you to ensure that nothing harms you ok. all you need do is, comply today ok.

below is the information for the bank payment ok.

NAME OF THE BANK: CENTURY BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: RICHALTS LIMITED
ABA#:011301390
ACC#:21461627
ADDRESS: 1186 BOYLSTON ST,BROOKLINE MA 02467 U.S.A

you gonna send to my box the slip of payment and the telex confirmation.

------------------------

Oh thank you , tony,

I know you saved me from the letter bomb and I thought those two men were going to plant a bomb in my car. Are they with you? Tell them to leave me alone, OK?

Can I send cash to that bank? I think cash is the best, don't you? Also, if you don't want cash, how would you like ME?? I'd be willing to go to where you are and be your slave for one year if you promise to keep me safe. I would do WHATEVER you want. For one year. Are you young and good looking and in good shape? That would make it easier you know.
Thanks again for keeping those men away from me. Tell me if I can send cash, and if you want me, too. I could even BRING the cash with me!!

Love,
xxx

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really not very keen on trading sex for your life... I've accused him of batting for the other team.

The lad is really going to regret getting out of bed today. He's been up all night emailing us, and now the day breaks and all the real pain starts! Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~Red,

Isn't that a shame...
Isn't that a damned shame. Twisted Evil
-J-
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@pug

Have you reported the bank details to Alan at [email protected]?

I'm not familiar with American banks, so I wouldn't know if it was genuine or not.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Oh and in response to the bloke who said no one would falls for this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/18/lothian.cybercrime/index.html

Pretty interesting.

Summary for those who can't/don't want to watch:
CNN featured a Boston legal secretary who got the 'death threat' email (not the one in this thread).
Did nothing for a few days and nervously looked over his shoulder whilst pondering if it was real.
Went to the FBI who said they'd had 100 such cases and that some people had paid up.
This legal secretary they featured didn't pay up. He stated that "suppose in Virginia all of the students had recieved this email saying 'someone's gonna kill you in the next few days', you just delete it??" - Good point.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you gat await my coming ok. you *DELETED* don't need tell me who you are cos i gat know you more than you fucking know yourself ok. so, you gat think either blow off or comply could spare you from the traps you shit.

note, you gat not receive any letter from now or you gat letter bomb. one of the traps. i gat let y9ou know other traps if you wanna be saved. or i gat change my mind. you know what i mean? you go down 6fit *DELETED*. goodluck

I think he likes me.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> Sadly my character is in hospital for an emergency operation to remove his middle spleen, so he couldn't make the bank transfer. Throwing himself at 'The Hitman's' mercy he told him he would pay $10k by WU today and the balance on Friday, if he survived the op. He kindly agreed.....

Quote:
...you are advice to make the $10,000.00usd today ok. then i can afford you the fucking grace till friday as you said. remember, be warned and keep to promises cos, no one disappoints the son of the bitch right?

He sent the WU recipient name...Charles 0loro, which led me, via Google, to this...

http://vls.law.vill.edu/LOCATOR/3d/Aug2001/004330.txt

My characters friend is making the payment as my character is incapacitated. I think the friend is just about to chop 'The Hitman's' dolla and taunt both him and my character. Twisted Evil Laughing

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's threatening me with a letter bomb now:

Quote:
you gat do the first payment today ok. i don't need your fucking later promise gat that? keep the chap with you ok.i awaits you in the next hours from now. be warned and remember, the letter bomb should not be accepted. goodluck.

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

What letter bomb are you talking about? Have you sent
a letter bomb to my inbox?

What do you need me to do I don't understand.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't kill me good
sir.

Wow he must think he's struck gold with all these replies! I think if we all send him to it should happen about the same time so he doesn't get put off it.

ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
I'm not familiar with American banks, so I wouldn't know if it was genuine or not.

Bank name, address and routing number are correct.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Oneway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this guy!!

Quote:
cool. you gat ask me questions? note, no one asks the son of the bitch a question ok. so, i advice you to take steps before it hurts. be warned ok. gat that? get back to me immediately you make the payment ok.you get back to me when will you be making the payment? or still have another chance, you go down. think about one? i awaits you. goodluck
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since it seems that it's a real bank I forwarded one of the emails (the one with the bank info, of course) to the manager there. We'll see what kind of a response, if any, I get.

Meanwhile, back with Tony:

we joking? you gat no time for joke ok. the next reply from you gat be you have make the payment ok.i don't wanna you ok. all you gonna do is, walk to the bank and make the payment into this account i gave you. and get back to me immediately with slip of payment and telex confirmation. you gat that? be warned for next action might blow you off. goodluck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony, I will do what you say, but it's going to take me a long time to walk to the bank, because it's in Massacusettes, and I'm in . . . Well you KNOW where I am so you know that that's going to be a real long walk! I'll do it though!

Whay don't you want me? I'm really good looking and do all sorts of great things in bed. Oh, I know, you must be gay, right? You like to do it with other men? Maybe with goats?? Ewww, yuck!

OK, I'd better start walking. Are you sure there isn't an easier way??

xxxx

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pug, if you have not done so please send the email with bank info (including headers) to [email protected].

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Info sent to alan. What does he do when it's a real bank, which it certainly is? I called the branch manager at Brookline and he was very uncooperative. He told me I needed to call security at their main branch, and when I asked for the number of the main branch he wouldn't give it to me!! He wouldn't even tell me which of their numerous offices was the main one! Can you believe that?

edit: I know! The branch manager is really Erik and now he knows that the game is up! Smile

Edit #2: I'm not to good at interpreting whois results. Says that it is from Redmond, Wa. Illustrious home of Microsoft. Since it's Hotmail, does that mean anything? Here's the # if someone more knowledgeable can interpret it:

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pug, alan is only interested in real bank accounts. You may not hear back from him unless he needs more info as he's very busy, but he's very good at what he does.

Goat

PayPal Modality
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ratter,

I've certainly heard of alan but I guess I was never quite sure what he did. I don't think I've ever had a lad want money by anything other than WU so I guess I haven't missed sending Alan something I should have. I'll let him take it from here with the bank.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really doesn't like the ladies does he, I gave him an offer

Quote:
Look, I don't have $20,000. I'm a very attractive girl, perhaps I could pay you with my body.

his response

Quote:
ok. i gonna do it this way ok., you gat send $10,000.00usd today, then i got come meet you ok. but you gat know am only visiting you ok. i do not need your attractives ok. son of the bitch hates girls and cannot do with them as you know, i have none and do not need that you gat me *DELETED*? fine. do as i said ok. goodluck.

wonder how he'll respond

Quote:
Please, I let you have me in every position if you let me go, how am I supposed to get $10,000. I'm too young to die.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My response was something like "You are out of your league boy." and he sent me this.

Quote:
men you gat know am not boy ok. you *DELETED* wanna me blow you off? gat let me know what i gat help you out with? dead?blow you off? you wanna go down? i gat know immediately before i change my mind over you *DELETED*.

I didn't reply for 2 days and got this gem:

Quote:
you gat await my coming ok. you *DELETED* don't need tell me who you are cos i gat know you more than you fucking know yourself ok. so, you gat think either blow off or comply could spare you from the traps you shit.

note, you gat not receive any letter from now or you gat letter bomb. one of the traps. i gat let y9ou know other traps if you wanna be saved. or i gat change my mind. you know what i mean? you go down 6fit *DELETED*.

He is funny.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erik is really having a busy time today with my lady, but he still doesn't want my body, and he hasn't used any profanity yet. Here's the latest:

--------------------------------

you know what you gonna do? use western union ok. do as i said cos, i know why ok. you have to send the $25000,00usd through western for two days. below is the information for the payment you gat that?fine.

Name:Osas Odia
Address:London
then pay the money two days ok.

today and tomorrow or tomorrow and next. $12,500.00usd once for two days.

note, i have everything it takes to allow you die of letter bomb or another one thats on the way to come. but i think you act fast will solve that.

you joke with me again? i blow you off immediately. note, i can change my mind anytime ok. beware and be warned. do as directed.

goodluck.

-------------------------------------------------

OK Tony!

I guess I'll be able to send the money by Western Union, but I've never used that before so I may have to figure out where an office is and then how to send the money. Please be patient and I will try to get it done today, or tomorrow at the latest. I already have the cash here so I won't have to go to the bank to get it. I have still seen the two men in the dark car waiting around, but they haven't tried to hurt me yet. Thank you for that and tell them not to do anything for just a little longer and I will get you the money. I promise!

Also, I'm NOT joking with you at all. I just figured that since you didn't want me as a sex slave you must be gay. There's nothing to be ashamed about being gay. Lots of people are and it's all right. If I were a man maybe you'd really want to blow me off!

Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pug send the WU to london but maybe London, Canada. It is one of Gomer's trick but I like it.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thegreatoak: Good idea! I checked for another few London options! Very Happy

London, Kentucky, United States

London, West Virginia, United States

London, Canada

London, Arkansas, United States

London, Texas, United States

London, Ohio, United States

I think I like London, Kentucky the best. Maybe that's where it will go! Or maybe Arkansas, given our lad's sexual preferences!. (cue the theme song from Deliverance)

Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Da Mayor"]Peep this:
Quote:

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO PAY THE ONE OF YOUR CHOICE.

NAME OF BANK : CENTURY BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: RICHALTS LIMITED
ABA#: 011301390
ACCOUNT#:21461627
ADDRESS: 1186 BOYLSTON ST,
BROOKLINE MA 02467 U.S.A

This may be a silly question, and I suppose that it would take the fun out of baiting, (and I must say that this seems like a fun mugu to play with!!) but if we have these bank details, surely we could forward them to a police department near where he lives so that he could be arrested ensuring that he can't scam any "real" victims???

I don't know, maybe you guys could shed some light on whether police could catch him and charge him from this info... But it sound's like this is the one scam that a lot of highly paid successful people would fall for quite easily!!

What are your thoughts?

NTBS!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I tried to make a deal with the lad. I offered to pay him $100 a week for 1,000 weeks. Here is his response:

Quote:
what about if you go down this week? how you gonna enjoy the 6fit? get back to me ok. i wanna let you know that you are on your deathline. keep joking with that ok. i gat eliminate you when i want that.

You would think he would have learned in grade school that it is not polite to threaten someones life.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question
Quote:
really? when i comes you know ok. so, stop panicking ok. since your agemates are in the grave gat that?

Question

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@notobescammed, please read the thread.

Summary: Real bank account details received from lads are to be sent, together with the email including all headers, to [email protected].

It's been sorted already. Twice.

Goat

PayPal Modality
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic